Meetups

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Interested in a Syndicate vacation? If so, when?

May
6%
June
22%
July
28%
August
22%
Another Time
11%
No
11%

Total votes: 18
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Meetups

Post by bea »

DFaraday wrote:I live in the same city as MP and Daisy (and formerly Lorab), but I've never actually gotten around to meeting them. I'm a lazy bum. :P
Matt - and Matepnter and tempe from HV and this dude I knew from back in my yahoochat days (yes kids, I'm *that* old) all live near me and they have never met up with me either.

Teefies is out here right now and I just TODAY found out about it.

Everyone out here hates me. :( :(

I know we tried to get together with you when I went to see daisy and sockbrat but I was there for such a short amount of time. :( Sucks too - I'd really like to meet you sometime. :hug:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

It's really wild to think that on this very weekend in the non-dark-timeline version of 2020, I would have met up with [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention], [mention]dunya[/mention], [mention]Sloonei[/mention], and [mention]birdwithteeth11[/mention] at The National's Homecoming festival. I'm heartbroken that it couldn't happen this year. We'll make up for it someday, friends. <3
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

That puts into perspective how weird life has gotten. I was on the fence about my availability several months ago because I had so many big life plans that were supposed to be coming to fruition around this time. Those are all simmering on the back burner now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

2 0 2 1

:srsnod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 8

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

nutella wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:49 am It's really wild to think that on this very weekend in the non-dark-timeline version of 2020, I would have met up with @JaggedJimmyJay, @dunya, @Sloonei, and @birdwithteeth11 at The National's Homecoming festival. I'm heartbroken that it couldn't happen this year. We'll make up for it someday, friends. <3
We'll make it happen next year! I was looking forward to meeting Dunia, Sloonei, and you (finally!) and see JJJ again. But 2021 is also fine with me. Not going anywhere. :srsnod:

Return to “Welcome to the Family”