Gratitude

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Gratitude

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Not long ago I celebrated 4 in recovery from drugs. I just want to let everyone know how thankful I am to them for being super cool and welcoming. I really enjoy this site and the people.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Not long ago I celebrated 4 in recovery from drugs. I just want to let everyone know how thankful I am to them for being super cool and welcoming. I really enjoy this site and the people.
4 years.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Epignosis »

I'm glad you are a part of this site and I am thankful for your fourth anniversary. :clap:

"All of us do time in the gutter..."
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Awesome Bass! We are so glad you you are here, your friendship means a lot to us. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Not long ago I celebrated 4 in recovery from drugs. I just want to let everyone know how thankful I am to them for being super cool and welcoming. I really enjoy this site and the people.
4 years.
Congratulations! I don't usually openly talk about my own issues with substance abuse because it's no one's business, but without some of the members of this community I literally wouldn't be alive today. They provided me the help and support I needed to tackle that issue and a couple other things. They all know who they are. :hugs:

Keep it up Bass! :clap: We are all glad you quit and are around with all of us today.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
4 years.
Congratulations Bass! I'm definitely happy you're here playing with us, regardless of how often you try and get me lynched. :hugs:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass, I am so glad to hear that. Your friendship has meant much to me too. I'm really incredibly glad that the community here has been such an important part of your life, as it has been in mine. We really love having you here, buddy. :)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

That's awesome Bass! Congratulations.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't think it would surprise anyone to hear me say this has been the best week of my life thus far. The wedding was not without its hiccups, but it was so wonderful because in the end I was married to the love of my life! That said, there are so many people we want to express gratitude to. First of all, the bridal party included members like Boomslang, Russtifinko, birdwithteeth, Devin the Omniscient, Jigsaw, Captain Bunnykiller and leamiteo. We love you guys and are so grateful to you all for playing such a meaningful part in our big day! Secondly, Elohcin and Epignosis, I don't think people realize what a huge part you two played in our wedding. I don't think the two of us even realized it until the wedding reception, lol. We started out our engagement by planning surprises for each other so it is so very fitting that we did the same for our wedding, again without any clue what the other was doing. You guys were at the heart of it. I know how much time, work, effort and love you two poured into making or wedding something really special for us with the music you wrote and performed at the wedding ceremony, the cakes you created, and the amazing album you did for my wedding gift from Alex. It is truly something special. Thank you both so much! Finally, to all the syndicate family members who traveled to come to this shindig, we are really honored that you invested your time, travel and money to celebrate with us. Sorry we didn't have booze at the wedding, but that's why we wanted to have a get together the night before with you guys to give you some booze, lol. I'm sorry that I didn't get more time with you all, stupid wedding projects kept me busy the night before, but I can't say how much we enjoyed hitting the bar with you guys after the reception! You all are awesome and we can't wait to get together again!

This message is posted under my account but it is from both MP and myself. We love you all!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

It was a great time and the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to -- very fitting for two very beautiful people!

And yeah, that bar was the rocccccks.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I adored the ceremony and was so delighted I was asked to be a part of it and a part of the "reception surprises" too. We had been looking forward to Ohio all summer. Regarding the reception, my wife and I both kept commenting on how impressed we were with the decor and organization (how cool was it to sit at an album-themed table, waiting to hear your song to go be served?). Abigail and Ephraim enjoyed dancing the night away, and Abigail found a partner with Alex's mother. :)

Our family enjoyed our stay in St. Marys. I did not meet a single cross person the entire time: Everyone was so friendly and helpful, and the town itself was beautiful.

I hope you two have had a good time in Mexico. Here's to a long and blessed marriage. :beer:

(Well, not actually with beer. Tea, I suppose. It's ten in the morning, heh)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I completely meant to also thank Golden and Sherry for holding it down here and running a fun wedding mafia game for us! You guys rock!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think I speak for llama and Mongoose as well, but we had an absolutely fantastic time in Lima. Firstly, I was glad to meet some of the folks I've played with on here before, as Alex was the only one I had met before the wedding weekend. But the three of us had a blast.There was nary a hiccup all weekend. I'm in concurrence with Epignosis; the decorations at the reception were astounding. I can guarantee I will not see another wedding like this one. Even if I do, it would never be to the same degree of detail that you guys put in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

And I also had fun.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am just seeing this as I have been pretty much wrapped in sugar for the past two months :p I really enjoyed being a part of the wedding festivities and I second everything Epi said. We had such an awesome time with all of you. And you were all so great with our kids. Thank you Mongoose, Niju, and Llama for dancing and playing with Abigail. You are all such wonderful people.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm grateful that I can involve myself in the relatively basic act of MOTION without becoming sick from it.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 7

Post by S~V~S »

Well you're special.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:I don't think it would surprise anyone to hear me say this has been the best week of my life thus far. The wedding was not without its hiccups, but it was so wonderful because in the end I was married to the love of my life! That said, there are so many people we want to express gratitude to. First of all, the bridal party included members like Boomslang, Russtifinko, birdwithteeth, Devin the Omniscient, Jigsaw, Captain Bunnykiller and leamiteo. We love you guys and are so grateful to you all for playing such a meaningful part in our big day! Secondly, Elohcin and Epignosis, I don't think people realize what a huge part you two played in our wedding. I don't think the two of us even realized it until the wedding reception, lol. We started out our engagement by planning surprises for each other so it is so very fitting that we did the same for our wedding, again without any clue what the other was doing. You guys were at the heart of it. I know how much time, work, effort and love you two poured into making or wedding something really special for us with the music you wrote and performed at the wedding ceremony, the cakes you created, and the amazing album you did for my wedding gift from Alex. It is truly something special. Thank you both so much! Finally, to all the syndicate family members who traveled to come to this shindig, we are really honored that you invested your time, travel and money to celebrate with us. Sorry we didn't have booze at the wedding, but that's why we wanted to have a get together the night before with you guys to give you some booze, lol. I'm sorry that I didn't get more time with you all, stupid wedding projects kept me busy the night before, but I can't say how much we enjoyed hitting the bar with you guys after the reception! You all are awesome and we can't wait to get together again!

This message is posted under my account but it is from both MP and myself. We love you all!
This, so much. I was reminiscing about the wedding today with Daisy and it was truly perfect. I loved getting to meet and hang out with you all too!

I really can't wait to do more meetups in the future. You guys mean so much to me; such an awesome group of friends here. I am grateful for all of you. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So as some of you already know from the 99 Problems thread, [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] and I unfortunately have hit every possible financial obstacle it seems in the midst of this massive transition to California (among other things namely I have been denied for loan after loan). The school is actively trying to work with me now to try and get me funding before my first paycheck on October 1st, but that is still up in the air, and realistically by sometime next week we definitely would have been completely broke if something hadn't come through in time.

I never would have imagined a random vent in a thread about our situation would receive such instantaneous and incredibly generous outpouring from so many of you already, let alone at all.

[mention]Boomslang[/mention]
[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
[mention]dunya[/mention]
[mention]Elohcin[/mention]
[mention]Epignosis[/mention]
[mention]Golden[/mention]
[mention]Kylemii[/mention]
[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
[mention]Marmot[/mention]
[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention]
[mention]nutella[/mention]
[mention]Quin[/mention]
[mention]sprityo[/mention]
[mention]Tsaiah[/mention]
...and all of you anonymous donor(s), thank you, whoever you are

I suppose though really I should have, given just how incredible, caring, generous, and loving the people in this is community really are. I could never fully express just how proud, thankful, and amazed I am by that fact. (But I have cried at least 10 times the last couple of days so that ought to at least provide some indication.)

I started working on this website nearly 6 years ago now primarily with Daisy's assistance (as well as S~V~S, bless her as well) both so that I could play online games of mafia with my friends -- friends that I had made from 2010-2012 at all of the Lostpedia-based mafia subcommunities, friends that I made from 2008-2012 from the fine folks in the Just for Fun section of ProgArchives, friends that I made from high school, from college, and other avenues of my life -- and so that all of those people could also share this experience with their friends and the people they care about.

This game helped me bring a lot of very important people in my life whom I care about more than I could ever express from various communities all together. The decision to start working on this website in hindsight certainly ranks as one of the greatest little decisions I ever made, and despite 6 years of incredible memories with you all, I never fully understood just how great the decision was until now.

To think that I very probably wouldn't even be here if I hadn't stumbled onto the Lostpedia community forums in 2010 because I really wanted to talk about an awesome TV show. Then I was introduced to mafia by [mention]nutella[/mention] who assured me it was a lot of fun. She wasn't kidding. To think back on all the memories I've made interacting with you all in and outside of mafia games (despite what it may have seemed like in game upon occasion!) fills me with so many outstanding emotions that I could never fully express. Mafia has been an important part of my life the last 8 years, to say the least, but that's not due to the game, it's thanks to all of you.

I certainly wouldn't be the person I am today without the love and support of all of my friends, and I always considered myself very fortunate for that. Nonetheless, despite so many incredible reasons I've considered myself thankful for this community, I didn't realize just how fortunate I really am until these past couple of days.

One of the many amazing people here by the name of [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] once summarized it well:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Whenever someone in the internet tells me asshattery is normal, or that political correctness makes the world worse, or some BS like that, I remember this place exists and and shrug it off.
Thank you all so much. This community wouldn't be what it is without every single one of you.

I gain a lot of faith in humanity every time I interact with all of you. I somehow gained even more the last couple of days.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That's what sets The Syndicate apart. We're not merely a bunch of random humans from across the planet who happen to enjoy the same game. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"If you want to be evil, do it in Mafia.

Be otherwise in everything else."

-Jesus
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:05 am "If you want to be evil, do it in Mafia.

Be otherwise in everything else."

-Jesus
jesus sounds like a pretty cool guy to hang out with
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also i'm ashamed to admit that i believed that quote was real for approximately 7 seconds
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:25 am also i'm ashamed to admit that i believed that quote was real for approximately 7 seconds
Jesus and his disciples played mafia exactly once and we all know how that turned out :mafia:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

jokes aside, well said Alex. You two put so much effort and love into this community and it's the least we could do to give something back.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:04 am
Quin wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:25 am also i'm ashamed to admit that i believed that quote was real for approximately 7 seconds
Jesus and his disciples played mafia exactly once and we all know how that turned out :mafia:
Pretty much the same way it would turn out if Glorfindel was the entire mafia team, right? Jesus would die but would still win, and Glorfindel would be so guilty he'd offer to be lynched :p

(you're the best Matty! :beer: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

“We are not enemies, but friends. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature, or whenever people accept that I have a new meta.” - Abraham Lincoln
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Haven't laughed this hard in a good while. Truer facts were never spoken.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] and you have been better friends to me than some people I've known since university. no joke. You've been an amazing support system outside of mafia, even. love you guys forever <3
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I thank you all too, guys. You have been company to me through some lonely times of my life and that was amazing.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DharmaHelper »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:13 am So as some of you already know from the 99 Problems thread, @Spacedaisy and I unfortunately have hit every possible financial obstacle it seems in the midst of this massive transition to California (among other things namely I have been denied for loan after loan). The school is actively trying to work with me now to try and get me funding before my first paycheck on October 1st, but that is still up in the air, and realistically by sometime next week we definitely would have been completely broke if something hadn't come through in time.

I never would have imagined a random vent in a thread about our situation would receive such instantaneous and incredibly generous outpouring from so many of you already, let alone at all.

@Boomslang
@ColinIsCool
@dunya
@Elohcin
@Epignosis
@Golden
@Kylemii
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Marmot
@nijuukyugou
@nutella
@Quin
@sprityo
@Tsaiah

I suppose though really I should have, given just how incredible, caring, generous, and loving the people in this is community really are. I could never fully express just how proud, thankful, and amazed I am by that fact. (But I have cried at least 10 times the last couple of days so that ought to at least provide some indication.)

I started working on this website nearly 6 years ago now primarily with Daisy's assistance (as well as S~V~S, bless her as well) both so that I could play online games of mafia with my friends -- friends that I had made from 2010-2012 at all of the Lostpedia-based mafia subcommunities, friends that I made from 2008-2012 from the fine folks in the Just for Fun section of ProgArchives, friends that I made from high school, from college, and other avenues of my life -- and so that all of those people could also share this experience with their friends and the people they care about.

This game helped me bring a lot of very important people in my life whom I care about more than I could ever express from various communities all together. The decision to start working on this website in hindsight certainly ranks as one of the greatest little decisions I ever made, and despite 6 years of incredible memories with you all, I never fully understood just how great the decision was until now.

To think that I very probably wouldn't even be here if I hadn't stumbled onto the Lostpedia community forums in 2010 because I really wanted to talk about an awesome TV show. Then I was introduced to mafia by @nutella who assured me it was a lot of fun. She wasn't kidding. To think back on all the memories I've made interacting with you all in and outside of mafia games (despite what it may have seemed like in game upon occasion!) fills me with so many outstanding emotions that I could never fully express. Mafia has been an important part of my life the last 8 years, to say the least, but that's not due to the game, it's thanks to all of you.

I certainly wouldn't be the person I am today without the love and support of all of my friends, and I always considered myself very fortunate for that. Nonetheless, despite so many incredible reasons I've considered myself thankful for this community, I didn't realize just how fortunate I really am until these past couple of days.

One of the many amazing people here by the name of @Dragon D. Luffy once summarized it well:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Whenever someone in the internet tells me asshattery is normal, or that political correctness makes the world worse, or some BS like that, I remember this place exists and and shrug it off.
Thank you all so much. This community wouldn't be what it is without every single one of you.

I gain a lot of faith in humanity every time I interact with all of you. I somehow gained even more the last couple of days.
Now you only have 98 problems.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:50 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:13 am So as some of you already know from the 99 Problems thread, @Spacedaisy and I unfortunately have hit every possible financial obstacle it seems in the midst of this massive transition to California (among other things namely I have been denied for loan after loan). The school is actively trying to work with me now to try and get me funding before my first paycheck on October 1st, but that is still up in the air, and realistically by sometime next week we definitely would have been completely broke if something hadn't come through in time.

@Boomslang
@ColinIsCool
@dunya
@Elohcin
@Epignosis
@Golden
@Kylemii
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Marmot
@nijuukyugou
@nutella
@Quin
@sprityo
@Tsaiah

To think that I very probably wouldn't even be here if I hadn't stumbled onto the Lostpedia community forums in 2010 because I really wanted to talk about an awesome TV show. Then I was introduced to mafia by @nutella who assured me it was a lot of fun. She wasn't kidding. To think back on all the memories I've made interacting with you all in and outside of mafia games (despite what it may have seemed like in game upon occasion!) fills me with so many outstanding emotions that I could never fully express. Mafia has been an important part of my life the last 8 years, to say the least, but that's not due to the game, it's thanks to all of you.

One of the many amazing people here by the name of @Dragon D. Luffy once summarized it well:

Now you only have 98 problems.
No, no, no.

He's got 99 problems but the rent ain't one. :slick:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Boomslang wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 am
Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
Matt. 26:25

You can't mod a game and play it at the same time.

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] :hugs:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:26 pm
Boomslang wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 am
Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
Matt. 26:25

You can't mod a game and play it at the same time.

@M Plus 7 :hugs:
Thank God for resurrections.
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Love you guys!
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Just a quick PSA that I’ll be closing the GoFundMe sometime this weekend. Thanks again for donating. :)

Return to “The Speakeasy”