New Year's Eve's Eve Party (Burglary) (End)

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 73

Re: New Year's Eve's Eve Party (Burglary) (End)

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:Wow llama I at lea dd t felt good thst you let me live but you didnt :(
Nothing personal. I knew you were vanilla and thought Vomps might have a sneaky power. Turns out I was right.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I have to thank my esteemed partner in crime Dana. I have never played with him before, but he gave me a great bussing opportunity, which I really appreciated.
I believe dana is a she.
I have no idea since we've never played together before.

Rico, the town had THREE power roles and there were only two mafia? I'm amazed we won under those conditions. Still, this was a super fun game. Thanks a lot! I particularly love Made's "get people to listen to Swans" win condition. I will have to use meta win cons like that in the future.
Seconded, so much fun.
Pov: you reading my takes
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I have to thank my esteemed partner in crime Dana. I have never played with him before, but he gave me a great bussing opportunity, which I really appreciated.
I believe dana is a she.
Buddy
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
I believe dana is a she.

Rico, the town had THREE power roles and there were only two mafia? I'm amazed we won under those conditions. Still, this was a super fun game. Thanks a lot! I particularly love Made's "get people to listen to Swans" win condition. I will have to use meta win cons like that in the future.
It would have stayed 2-1 in power roles, sans Made's role, but since I introduced an indy just for the lulz, which could still technically work against you (by siding or getting lucky with the civs), I explored a chaosmaking town, too, in the mix.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I also hoped for 10 players, in order to add the Swans role, because this pic is what defines my social skills and activities.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Vompatti »

iktf
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yeah, I can kind of relate to that pic too.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hall of Fame updated, I'll just mention it here instead of sending PMs. Link here.

Llama closer again to ruling the world, while this seems to be Dana's first ever win, groovy! Hope you stick around for more games in the near future. :beer:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I know everyone will be happy to celebrate with me that my cable and internet are now fixed and I can post in bold. Also also before the Alabama game thank goodness.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I know everyone will be happy to celebrate with me that my cable and internet are now fixed and I can post in bold. Also also before the Alabama game thank goodness.
Yay! It sucked thta none of your votes counted this game just because you couldn't bold post.

Return to “Previous Burglaries”