New Year's Eve's Eve Party (Burglary) (End)

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 73

Re: New Year's Eve's Eve Party (Burglary)

Post by thellama73 »

Dammit, juliets.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I dont know which of you it is but its not me
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

RIP me
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry sorsha but I swear to you its not me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I dont know which of you it is but its not me
Is there a chance Vompatti has ben playing us this whole time in his typical Dada-esque way? Because it's certainly not me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
Is there a chance Vompatti has ben playing us this whole time in his typical Dada-esque way? Because it's certainly not me.
I've never known vomps to do a list before so I thought for sure he was civil. Are you sure its not you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
I've never known vomps to do a list before so I thought for sure he was civil. Are you sure its not you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Pretty sure?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wait you're only pretty sure?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:Wait you're only pretty sure?
That was a joke. Of course I'm sure. I'm feeling better about you, because of the night jailing thing, so if I survive the night, I think I'll vote for Vompatti.

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Vompatti »

It's probably both of you k :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:It's probably both of you k :mafia:
Well, if that were true, the game would be over.

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Ricochet »

FIREWORKS (OR NOT)
Down to the very last few, the guests turned their scrutiny towards the next suspicious thing after a woman's theatrics. People with moustaches.

'Fools', Llama yelled at the others. 'I am but Detective Poirot and I know who the last culprit in this room is. Took me a while, but this is how television works, what can you do.'

'No you're not', the others said, pointing at Quin's previous, revealing death.

'I... yeah ok, I can't pretend', Llama admitted. 'I don't even like Poirot that much. Nonetheless!' He then lunged behind Voopy, with a knife pointed at his jugular. 'Nobody move, or the wombat gets it.'

'Dude, you shhdu l totaly l not touch me e k' the half-comatose Vompatti spoke. 'I'll just burst from all this Robbie Bubble I drank and kill you, too, mkeiii'

'Nonsense', Llama rebutted.

'Mk don t' sya Id idn 't warn yuua', Vompatti replied.

But then nothing happened, except Vompatti crumbling to the ground, with blood gushing from his neck and spraying all over.

'Well that was certainly anticlimatic', Llama noted. 'Still, works for me', he added and proceeded to shoot juliets and wrap the whole thing. 'Happy New Year. Wish you could have actually witnessed it.'

juliets was killed, she was

vanilla town
Game has reached a 1-1 endgame and town has been overwhelmed, meaning
Vompatti, town drunk bomb, has been endgamed.

thellama73 and Dana are the winners!
Thanks for playing and Happy New Year!... when the time comes
thellama73
Supatown

Re: New Year's Eve's Eve Party (Burglary) (End)

Post by thellama73 »

BOOOOOOOSH!

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

I knew llama was bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I should have stuck with my gut that you lied about being bad in that first game lol.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can't remember a game where I was mafia and took zero votes in the whole game. I'm very pleased.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I should have stuck with my gut that you lied about being bad in that first game lol.
I didn't lie. I genuinely didn't remember. I don't know how lying about that would have helped me, lol.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Rico thanks so much you made my night without cable and the internet fun!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

;O
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to thank my esteemed partner in crime Dana. I have never played with him before, but he gave me a great bussing opportunity, which I really appreciated.

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Quin »

Well.

Congrats baddies. I probably wouldn't have done anything different if I were still alive, so I'd say you deserve it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Mafia scheming lounge

Actions

D1

agleaminranks 3 - INH, Sorsha, juliets
Aragorn 3 - Quin, Made, Dana
Made 1 - llama
Vompatti 1 - Vompatti

Coin flip: Aragorn

N1

Llama - kill INH, check jules
INH - follow Made - but killed
Quin - jailkeep Made
Drunk Vomps at 10%

D2

Dana 1 - Quin
Made 2 - Llama, Vompatti
Quin 1 - agleaminranks
Vompatti 1 - Made
Drunk Vomps at 20%

N2

Llama - kill agleaminranks and check Quin
Quin - jailkeep Sorsha
Drunk Vomps at 30%

D3

Dana 4 - Llama, Quin, Vompatti, juliets
Quin 2 - Sorsha, Dana
Drunk Vomps at 40%

N3

Llama - kill Quin, check Sorsha
Quin - jailkeep juliets
Drunk Vomps at 50%

D4

Sorsha 4 - Vompatti, Sorsha, Llama, Sorsha
Drunk Vomps at 60%

N4

Llama - kill juliets, check Vomps
Drunk Vomps at 70%

Made count: 1-ish (Llama) [INH's vid doesn't count]
Made post: 1 (D1)
Made vote cap: 1/9 (D1), 2/7 (D2)

Roles in full
agleaminranks - Vanilla town
Aragorn - Vanilla town
insertnamehere - Town follower - targeting a player each Night to learn what kind of action was performed, although not who that player targeted.
juliets - Vanilla town
Quin - Town jailkeeper - protect a target from nightkills, but you will also block that player.
Sorsha - Vanilla town
Vompatti - Drunk bomb - starting the game sober, but with each phase (a phase = a Day or a Night, mind you), drinking more and, in case it gets lynched or NK'd, increasing the odd killing one of its lynchers or its killer, as well

Dana - Mafia goon
TheLlama73 - Mafia role cop - able to check a player's (power) role [but not alignment] each Night

Made - loner who "would rather listen to Swans", an Indy survivor/win-grabber. Must openly reference the quote above in at least a few of your posts during each phase. Can even make use of videos or music samples (YouTube can help you with that).

Can achieve a win in multiple ways:

a. survive the game, winning with either faction
b. get four different people, at any point, interested enough in Swans, so that they'll explicitly state in the thread that they enjoy, like, appreciate this band; you'll exit the game victorious at that point
c. win dead if nightkilled, but only if you have avoided until then taking more than half of the current roster's votes, at any time
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

thellama73 wrote:I have to thank my esteemed partner in crime Dana. I have never played with him before, but he gave me a great bussing opportunity, which I really appreciated.
I thought you were joking about that? We've played together multiple times...
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oh lol I realize I totally wrote the wrong kill - llama went safe and offed juliets. :haha: Guess I was too focused on my fantasy endgame shenanigan - Llama having a chance to lose it all by blowing up alongside Vomps.

Derp.

Sorry about that, but the outcome turned out still the same, because the die would have rolled outside Vomps' staggering 60% odds of bombing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:I have to thank my esteemed partner in crime Dana. I have never played with him before, but he gave me a great bussing opportunity, which I really appreciated.
I believe dana is a she.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Good game All!
Pov: you reading my takes
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wow llama I at lea dd t felt good thst you let me live but you didnt :(

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Quin »

YOU WANTED TO KILL ME RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE LLAMA WHAT IS THIS
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
I believe dana is a she.
I have no idea since we've never played together before.

Rico, the town had THREE power roles and there were only two mafia? I'm amazed we won under those conditions. Still, this was a super fun game. Thanks a lot! I particularly love Made's "get people to listen to Swans" win condition. I will have to use meta win cons like that in the future.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:Wow llama I at lea dd t felt good thst you let me live but you didnt :(
Nothing personal. I knew you were vanilla and thought Vomps might have a sneaky power. Turns out I was right.

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
I believe dana is a she.

Rico, the town had THREE power roles and there were only two mafia? I'm amazed we won under those conditions. Still, this was a super fun game. Thanks a lot! I particularly love Made's "get people to listen to Swans" win condition. I will have to use meta win cons like that in the future.
Seconded, so much fun.
Pov: you reading my takes
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
I believe dana is a she.
Buddy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
I believe dana is a she.

It would have stayed 2-1 in power roles, sans Made's role, but since I introduced an indy just for the lulz, which could still technically work against you (by siding or getting lucky with the civs), I explored a chaosmaking town, too, in the mix.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I also hoped for 10 players, in order to add the Swans role, because this pic is what defines my social skills and activities.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

iktf

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yeah, I can kind of relate to that pic too.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hall of Fame updated, I'll just mention it here instead of sending PMs. Link here.

Llama closer again to ruling the world, while this seems to be Dana's first ever win, groovy! Hope you stick around for more games in the near future. :beer:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I know everyone will be happy to celebrate with me that my cable and internet are now fixed and I can post in bold. Also also before the Alabama game thank goodness.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I know everyone will be happy to celebrate with me that my cable and internet are now fixed and I can post in bold. Also also before the Alabama game thank goodness.
Yay! It sucked thta none of your votes counted this game just because you couldn't bold post.

Return to “Previous Burglaries”