Re: A Game About Chinese Food [Day 0]

Post by Glorfindel »

So, we're left with:

Sprityo (confirmed bad)

Me

3J

Juliets and

The llama

That's one Mafioso, one indépendant and two vanilla townies. I know who one of those vanilla townies is, so...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

hmm man, 4v2 or is it 3v2v1?

idk :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Ass. That might confirm Made though.
Epignosis wrote:I don't suspect Made.
Exactly what I was thinking, which means the last baddie has to be you or Juliets. I think it's Juliets. She is sneaky. Look at that last round vote, avoiding both wagons.
It's not me but it might be you llama. I stood up for you but now I'm thinking I might have made a mistake.
AH I see. Now ttta it's lylo, you can turn on me. Exactly what a sneaky baddie in your position would do.
I don't know where you get sneaky from. Can you name a game where I was "sneaky"?
The Hobbit.
Lol, I don't even remember the Hobbit. Was that the one where I was Smaug? I remember I won but nothing about the game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's one of the two of you. I'm going to review everything as quickly as I can and see where it leaves me.
Bear this in mind. Juliets can't possibly back up a case against me. She's flipping over now because that's what any baddie in her position would do. Epi's contention that I planned to bus a teammate in a two-mafia game on the first day hen no one else had even brought him up and I had no time for planning because I was getting take out Chinese is madness. Juliets doesn't believe it either, but she thinks she can get me lynched and win the game. Think it through.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's one of the two of you. I'm going to review everything as quickly as I can and see where it leaves me.
Bear this in mind. Juliets can't possibly back up a case against me. She's flipping over now because that's what any baddie in her position would do. Epi's contention that I planned to bus a teammate in a two-mafia game on the first day hen no one else had even brought him up and I had no time for planning because I was getting take out Chinese is madness. Juliets doesn't believe it either, but she thinks she can get me lynched and win the game. Think it through.
Well I don't think its JJJ and Glorf doesn't lie. And its not me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Quin »

Night 3 has ended. Made was stabbed with a pair of chopsticks. He was the Second Car.

Day 4 has begun.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

But if bad, and youre good, and JJJ and Glorf are also good, THEN WHO'S DRIVING THE BUS?!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why don't you think it's JJ?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

how coincidental
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It's nothing more than a gut read. Last time you were bad you went after me. I think you find me an easy lynch so that also weighs into my feelings.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You've got two players to choose from, Juliets. One of them caught a baddie on day one without any prompting or need to save his own skin. What reason do you have to trust the other one more?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:
Here's where I agree: I don't think it's likely that you had enough time to coordinate a thought-out bussing plot. It can still be a spur-of-the-moment decision now. Accusations of slips often don't take after all. You are reputed for your gambits and I have to consider the possibility.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It's nothing more than a gut read. Last time you were bad you went after me. I think you find me an easy lynch so that also weighs into my feelings.
I don't find you an easy lynch at all. You almost never get lynched, as I believe I've said. Look at how eager SVS was to defend you earlier simply because she likes you IRL. That's good friendship, but not good mafia playing. You skate by on popularity too often and it makes me nervous of you.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Me and Glorfindel are gonna have a teaSake party tonight

and no ones invited
Banners:
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Here's where I agree: I don't think it's likely that you had enough time to coordinate a thought-out bussing plot. It can still be a spur-of-the-moment decision now. Accusations of slips often don't take after all. You are reputed for your gambits and I have to consider the possibility.
Fair enough. I'm voting for Juliets because I don't buy her suspicion of me when she has no reason to trust you other than "gut". That's fake. I hope you will decide to join me.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets: I don't recall you playing in one of the games where Glorfindel's lying preferences was discussed if I am remembering correctly. Where does your confidence stem from about him?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I don't find you an easy lynch at all. You almost never get lynched, as I believe I've said. Look at how eager SVS was to defend you earlier simply because she likes you IRL. That's good friendship, but not good mafia playing. You skate by on popularity too often and it makes me nervous of you.
You either Skate or you Die bro

I'd be impressed if you didnt die

The fact that exactly what i said would happen is happening is mind boggling
Banners:
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, I hope Glorfindel will decide to join me, because I know Sprityo won't.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
But thats not true and SVS knows it. She was a baddie with me in Long Cons last game - I am a terrible baddie and got lynched. Thats why she balked when you said "sneaky" - sneaky just isn't my thing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I intend to use all of this day phase before I make a final decision. Everyone here, including you Glorfindel, would be well advised to continue speaking with me. Provide not only your own best defense, but also your best theory for the guilty party. Please help me here. If anyone has any questions for me, ask.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

thellama73 wrote:Also, I hope Glorfindel will decide to join me, because I know Sprityo won't.
Never Say Never

i mean wont
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote:SHIT>
What was this post, juliets?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Has Sprityo talked about Juliets at all? I don't think he has.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:I could be persuaded to vote JJJ. I feel like this kind of confidence usually comes from bad JJ. Still rather kill Glorf though.
llama, can you point to an example, just off the cuff by memory, of me being exceedingly confident as a baddie that you were basing this assumption on?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin can we please have a time update?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets - llama

10 minutes.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I intend to use all of this day phase before I make a final decision. Everyone here, including you Glorfindel, would be well advised to continue speaking with me. Provide not only your own best defense, but also your best theory for the guilty party. Please help me here. If anyone has any questions for me, ask.
I now think it is llama. He bussed Mac immediately on day 1 in GOC - bussed him before any real ground swell took place for the vote. I thought it wasn't him because of the his lack of time at the beginning of the game but it could be that sprityo really did slip and then they decided llama would bus him. I don't see any other option. It is not me. I know this may not be the best defense but I never would have killed SVS. I would have left her for last, especially since she quasi-defended me to llama.

My only other thought is it may be you JJJ. It's odd that you aren't dead.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I could be persuaded to vote JJJ. I feel like this kind of confidence usually comes from bad JJ. Still rather kill Glorf though.
llama, can you point to an example, just off the cuff by memory, of me being exceedingly confident as a baddie that you were basing this assumption on?
Not from memory, no. I tend to view you as a confident, active baddie though. Where you bad in Biblical mafia? I feel like you were on your A game in that one, although it's hard to remember because of the socks.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
juliets wrote:SHIT>
What was this post, juliets?
That was because time was up before I voted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Consider this as well. Juliets was the only one who believed me about the Sprityo slip when Epi asked. She followed my vote. She defended me, and said she thought I was good. Suddenly JJJ is more trustworthy because "gut". WHy the switch?

Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Glorfindel »

I think for the reasons outlined by 3J, Thellama is unlikely to be the remaining Mafia. I know I'm not. That leaves Juliets or 3J. I came into this game suspecting Sprityo and 3J based on my intuition. I was spot on with Sprityo and hope to God that I was wrong about 3J. I'm abandoning my judgement for loyalty and I hope I don't end up regretting it.

Vote Juliets

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I intend to use all of this day phase before I make a final decision. Everyone here, including you Glorfindel, would be well advised to continue speaking with me. Provide not only your own best defense, but also your best theory for the guilty party. Please help me here. If anyone has any questions for me, ask.
I now think it is llama. He bussed Mac immediately on day 1 in GOC - bussed him before any real ground swell took place for the vote. I thought it wasn't him because of the his lack of time at the beginning of the game but it could be that sprityo really did slip and then they decided llama would bus him. I don't see any other option. It is not me. I know this may not be the best defense but I never would have killed SVS. I would have left her for last, especially since she quasi-defended me to llama.

You're correct about the Mac example. There is some manner of precedent, though the difference in game style makes me hesitate to rely too much on such a parallel.

I have taken a decent amount of heat in this game and my survival often lends itself to tinfoiling. I can only guess at why I am alive though. The last kill was kind of obvious anyway in Made I think.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Not from memory, no. I tend to view you as a confident, active baddie though. Where you bad in Biblical mafia? I feel like you were on your A game in that one, although it's hard to remember because of the socks.
I don't remember. I thought I was civilian though. I can't even remember which sock I was.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote:

I can arrange this it is LYLO after all. Just not lynch or something.

If we can do that?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
juliets wrote:

You're correct about the Mac example. There is some manner of precedent, though the difference in game style makes me hesitate to rely too much on such a parallel.

I have taken a decent amount of heat in this game and my survival often lends itself to tinfoiling. I can only guess at why I am alive though. The last kill was kind of obvious anyway in Made I think.
I found the last kill odd. If I were bad. I would have wanted to take out someone who had a vote to cast.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets please tell me in your own words why you think it's odd that I am not dead as compared to the other living players. Quickly, I beg you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Glorfindel wrote:I think for the reasons outlined by 3J, Thellama is unlikely to be the remaining Mafia. I know I'm not. That leaves Juliets or 3J. I came into this game suspecting Sprityo and 3J based on my intuition. I was spot on with Sprityo and hope to God that I was wrong about 3J. I'm abandoning my judgement for loyalty and I hope I don't end up regretting it.

Vote Juliets
You will regret it more than you can possibly understand right now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:juliets please tell me in your own words why you think it's odd that I am not dead as compared to the other living players. Quickly, I beg you.
Because you are known to be a civ extraordinaire and that makes you dangerous to baddies. I would have thought they would have killed you by now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Poor show poor show
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'll vote llama

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:I found the last kill odd. If I were bad. I would have wanted to take out someone who had a vote to cast.
Valid point. Nearly confirmed or not his vote was irrelevant.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I think for the reasons outlined by 3J, Thellama is unlikely to be the remaining Mafia. I know I'm not. That leaves Juliets or 3J. I came into this game suspecting Sprityo and 3J based on my intuition. I was spot on with Sprityo and hope to God that I was wrong about 3J. I'm abandoning my judgement for loyalty and I hope I don't end up regretting it.

Vote Juliets
Seriously Glorf your vote is worth more than you think it is and you are wrong about me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Juliets, what do you make of the fact that JJJ found the last kill "obvious"?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets - llama, Glorf
llama - juliets

3 minutes.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Did you guys miss the tip where JJJ said that made comment about made beingconfirmed

And he was right!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Glorfindel »

juliets wrote:
juliets wrote:

Vote Juliets
Seriously Glorf your vote is worth more than you think it is and you are wrong about me.
Vote TheLlama73

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Unvote Juliets
Vote JJJ

Juliets, move your vote to JJJ. He tipped his hand with the kill analysis.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets - llama
llama - juliets, Glorf

1 minute.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets' urgency with Glorf is moving me here. You've been in a bunch of late game situations lately and this kind of emotion looks familiar.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Unvote Juliets
Vote JJJ

Return to “Previous Burglaries”