Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER II]

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Um, did I miss something? Isn't Samson dead? How can he vote for Samuel?

Does anyone remember Paul talking about Cain last day?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Ben Linus »

I think things point more to Cain being bad than Uzz.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

Malchus wrote:I think things point more to Cain being bad than Uzz.
Only in for a moment. I didn't like Cain yesterday and I haven't found a better case to replace it, so he gets my vote again.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

Jephthah wrote:Um, did I miss something? Isn't Samson dead? How can he vote for Samuel?
Samson appears to have voted illegally, unless something very strange is going on.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Absalom wrote:
Jephthah wrote:Um, did I miss something? Isn't Samson dead? How can he vote for Samuel?
Samson appears to have voted illegally, unless something very strange is going on.

Jumping the shark a little there with that accusation.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Malchus wrote:
Absalom wrote:

Jonah is the only one who should be worried about jumping over sea creatures, I think.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

Job wrote:I agree its odd we don't have additional options were really discussing. At the same time neither of you are offering to do the legwork yourselves. Are you afraid to stick your neck out? What do you think of Paul /absalom re: martha? Or Rachels theory about mentioning Paul while possibly silenced? If this really concerns you, you should be discussing things like this at greater length..
Are you kidding me? Not doing the leg work myself? I've put so many possibilities out there for discussion....

I wrote posts on Jephthah that everyone ignored, despite me suggesting people read it about three of four times... I gave up.
I have been writing posts about you...
And I've specifically called out a number of low posters...

I've done a lot of leg work, it's just that it gets ignored.

I've already said I think Martha was killed because she was annoying. I doubt very much it was Absalom who did it, because Absalom would have to be fairly dumb to do it. Paul is silent, he still could be bad, but I'm not drawing that from Martha's death.

Don't tell me I haven't done leg work unless you actually read my posts.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Deborah wrote:
Absalom wrote:I think it's weird that Cain disappeared today. Did he hope I would forget about him? I forget nothing!
I think it is weird that a lot of people are not posting. No Paul, no Cain, no a bunch of less chatty people. There is only one silencer. Paul I could see silencing, tbh.
I had a sudden brainwave - that perhaps it has something to do with the horseman 'famine'. It's a LOT of people for it just to be them not showing up at all.
Reporting
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Absalom wrote:
Malchus wrote:
Absalom wrote:

Jonah is the only one who should be worried about jumping over sea creatures, I think.
Maybe he's already inside the whale, hence his disappearance
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Absalom wrote:
Jonathan wrote:What is the case on Cain?
I don't know what THE case on Cain is, but I can tell you MY case on him.

1. He initially dropped in, made a vote threat, and disappeared. That was his only contribution for a long time.
2. When I brought this up and said I suspected him, he got hostile. He said he was in four games, and therefore shouldn't be expected to participate.
3. After I voted for him, he disappeared and has said nothing. I interpret this to be an attempt to make us forget about him.
4. I am more suspicious of quieter players this game than usual. I think it's really easy for baddies to do well in a sock game by laying low, and I think Cain has been laying low. That's why I voted for him over Uzziah.

I don't claim it to be an airtight case by any means, but those are my reasons for my vote.
I've rarely seen an airtight case on day 2 and this case is pretty good. I'm going to re-read him now and maybe he will ride up my list for a vote. Thanks Absalom.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

A few more notes...

I have felt much better about Jephthah (Geoff? We call him Geoff now?) than I did yesterday. The turn around at the time was odd, but he hasn't done anything else that cricked my brow.

Not sure where the sudden Balaam suspicion came from, and I mean that in terms of intellectual honesty. Those posts seem to be among the most helpful in the game, to me. The one discussing the low posters allowed us to analyse if there was a pattern to them being quiet (eg, rule out that it was the law preventing some from posting). I really like the Job/Uzziah one as that's something I've been trying to think through and I found it very helpful and it raised lots of options I hadn't considered. Every time something 'stands out' it appears at least one person decides to just go after it.

I normally don't like voting for someone who doesn't appear to be able to post. Cain is someone I'd like to lynch, as I had a distinct feeling like some Samson votes might have been to save Cain's backside. But I'm torn about the fact he may not be able to come in to the thread and defend himself.
Reporting
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Lot wrote:A few more notes...

I have felt much better about Jephthah (Geoff? We call him Geoff now?) than I did yesterday. The turn around at the time was odd, but he hasn't done anything else that cricked my brow.

Not sure where the sudden Balaam suspicion came from, and I mean that in terms of intellectual honesty. Those posts seem to be among the most helpful in the game, to me. The one discussing the low posters allowed us to analyse if there was a pattern to them being quiet (eg, rule out that it was the law preventing some from posting). I really like the Job/Uzziah one as that's something I've been trying to think through and I found it very helpful and it raised lots of options I hadn't considered. Every time something 'stands out' it appears at least one person decides to just go after it.

I normally don't like voting for someone who doesn't appear to be able to post. Cain is someone I'd like to lynch, as I had a distinct feeling like some Samson votes might have been to save Cain's backside. But I'm torn about the fact he may not be able to come in to the thread and defend himself.
I didn't find it helpful, but I guess I can see how you might. Honestly, I liked Balaam's posts up until those two, so I probably won't be voting for him. Also, the vote he got, don't remember from who was more suspicious than his votes. I think it was Rachel. Just came in, found one post and voted. I don't like these kind of votes. It's like they're looking for the smallest thing to defend their votes and go with it.

But I also don't really see how the votes on Samson were a way to save Cain, when Samson had significantly more votes up until the end. If anything, people stopped voting for Samson when some of us said voting for him was a cop out and lame
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

It might not be logical, it was just the vibe I had at the time the vote was going down. But I'm also surprised a lot of people are willing to vote Cain when he is clearly absent. I'd expect at least a little concern and holding of votes to allow him time to talk.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote:It might not be logical, it was just the vibe I had at the time the vote was going down. But I'm also surprised a lot of people are willing to vote Cain when he is clearly absent. I'd expect at least a little concern and holding of votes to allow him time to talk.
He's had lots of time to talk, and he used it to be threatening and dismissive.

ImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Absalom wrote:
Lot wrote:It might not be logical, it was just the vibe I had at the time the vote was going down. But I'm also surprised a lot of people are willing to vote Cain when he is clearly absent. I'd expect at least a little concern and holding of votes to allow him time to talk.
Has he been here this day?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Absalom wrote:
I meant on Day two, which I think you know full well. I agree with your case, Absalom, but it's also generally considered bad form to take someone out when they are silenced, especially so early in the game.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote:
Absalom wrote:
I meant on Day two, which I think you know full well. I agree with your case, Absalom, but it's also generally considered bad form to take someone out when they are silenced, especially so early in the game.
SO anyone can escape being lynched by pretending to be silenced. Gotcha. That's good to know for later.

ImageImageImage
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

I am almost caught up. Sorry for the lack of posts today - busy week.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Cain
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I've looked back at the voting record, and...

Actually, it was Uzziah who was up to two votes when all the Samson votes suddenly started coming in, not Cain. Possibly Samson was a save on Uzziah.

I dunno, I'm not going to vote for the guy who seems silenced at this stage. I don't personally feel comfortable with that. Later in the game, when there is more of a body of work? Sure. But it's awfully convenient at this point that the guy with the second most votes is MIA - both if he is bad, but also if he isn't bad.

I'm going to vote Uzziah. The case on him is good too, he is actually talking, and considering I felt the Samson votes felt like a save, and I've looked back at the voting pattern... if they were a save, they were a save on Uzziah.

Uzziah

Absalom - I take your point completely, by the way. No-one should have a pass just because they are silent. Nevertheless, it is something which I am torn over, particularly because I know how upsetting it can be to be civilian and be lynched when you can't defend yourself. There are about 13 people who haven't posted today, and I personally believe that points to some massive silencing event, so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that people not speaking today are silenced.
Reporting
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Joe Who? »

Thoughts as I go:

Firstly I am surprised so few people are concerned with Samson's vote. This was one of the first things I noticed on the poll and I had to double back and make sure he was actually lynched day 1 because I was so thrown off. Possibly a mistake but weird nonetheless. I've never seen a deadie vote in a poll mistakenly. Not that it's much of a concern at this very moment but it's still weird and I think it's worth mentioning.

Secondly in my read-through I found it weird that several people kept mentioning Paul's silence in a row. Regardless of the reason why he's quiet (most likely silencing) I agree with others that it was weird to point it out, and THEN speculate so many other reasons when the obvious WOULD be silencing. Now TBH I'm curious as to how he's placed a vote if he's silenced but that's not unheard of for a silenced role.

I voted Uzziah Day 1 because I thought his behavior was weird. Not much of a sound reason, and since then he's been more on topic. I see the reasoning of others that because he said "I'm rooting for the scum" (which I took it to mean "I'm cheering for the scum") he might want to brag about it post-game if he IS actually scum for shits and giggles, but I think it's more likely he was just making a joke. Too much WIFOM for my taste right now, so I won't go that way again today.

Speaking of jokes, something tells me that whoever's mafia is getting their giggles in by killing Martha for her "hunnies," and for no other reason (except, of course, the obvious of y'know, killing those not mafia). That's just my gut talking.

The one who stands out in this huge crowd right now is Cain. I like Absalom's case on him, and I am also suspicious of quieter players this game. It also follows my suspicion that mafia mostly spread the vote Day 1, and he voted for Absalom, someone with only 2 votes (if that makes sense). So, gonna vote there.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Lot wrote:I've looked back at the voting record, and...

Actually, it was Uzziah who was up to two votes when all the Samson votes suddenly started coming in, not Cain. Possibly Samson was a save on Uzziah.

I dunno, I'm not going to vote for the guy who seems silenced at this stage. I don't personally feel comfortable with that. Later in the game, when there is more of a body of work? Sure. But it's awfully convenient at this point that the guy with the second most votes is MIA - both if he is bad, but also if he isn't bad.

I'm going to vote Uzziah. The case on him is good too, he is actually talking, and considering I felt the Samson votes felt like a save, and I've looked back at the voting pattern... if they were a save, they were a save on Uzziah.

Uzziah

Absalom - I take your point completely, by the way. No-one should have a pass just because they are silent. Nevertheless, it is something which I am torn over, particularly because I know how upsetting it can be to be civilian and be lynched when you can't defend yourself. There are about 13 people who haven't posted today, and I personally believe that points to some massive silencing event, so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that people not speaking today are silenced.
Interesting. Once Uzziah was tied with Samuel, the next two votes that came in were for Samson. Not sure if that was after Paul called Samson out for following him to easily. If the first two Samson votes were an Uzziah save, then that could implicate Mordecai and Mary Mag.

But the real Samson train began after Cain got his second vote. After that, five of the next eight votes were cast for Samson. Again, I don't know when people started voting for Samson because of Paul's reasoning. We know that the Cain Train wasn't an effort to save Samson, as he wasn't part of a team. Time to take a look back!
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Lot wrote:I've looked back at the voting record, and...

Uzziah

So you think so many people are not talking because they are silenced?

While part of me agrees with you about not voting for those who can't defend themselves, the other part feels that it's even more unfair to lynch those who are at least giving it their best shot than those hiding in the shadows. That's why the question of was he silenced or not is very important.

In any case, I think that closer to the deadline we're going to see all the mice crawl out of their holes and start saying how they had a crazy day and how busy they are and how they don't have time to catch up, and then they'll vote for the silliest reason an we'll lynch another civvie. That's why I'm waiting with my vote
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Jephthah wrote: In any case, I think that closer to the deadline we're going to see all the mice crawl out of their holes and start saying how they had a crazy day and how busy they are and how they don't have time to catch up, and then they'll vote for the silliest reason an we'll lynch another civvie. That's why I'm waiting with my vote
I'm really finding myself agreeing with you a lot, Geoff. I hope you're not tricking me. :)

ImageImageImage
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

Anyone else notice Belshazzar appears to just be following what everybody else does? In Preface he voted for Law, which was tied as the most popular section with Apocalypse. Day 1 he voted for Samson, who was lynched due to majority vote. Today, he is voting for Cain, who is currently leading the poll.

Probably doesnt mean anything, but it's something I just noticed looking at the polls thread. More importantly, why has he also gone quiet? Another active player that just completely disappeared on the second day. All these "Now you see me, now you dont" players are starting to irk me. Unless there is a secret role that can silence multiple people at once, there are far too many people faking being silenced. I can't think of why so many people would be unable to post, but still find the time to place a vote. Even more confusing is why so many people would attempt that.

I know none of this is really that productive but I'm just thinking out loud to see if somebody else latches onto something that I overlooked.

Oh new posts while im typing! I was actually surprised at the whole Samson thing. When I casted my Samson vote it was who I genuinely thought was dirtiest. I go into my last break of the day at work and suddenly 6 people followed me. I didn't expect to many people to vote him out of nowhere like that. And interesting thing to note about the Samson votes though is the voting order.

Mordecai (11), Mary Magdalene (12), Isaac (16), Jacob (17), Jonathan (20), Belshazzar (23), Samuel (24)

Mary voted right after me. Jacob right after Isaac. Samuel right after Belshazzar. The only outlier is Jonathan. Personally I'm going to look into Mary, Jacob, and Samuel. The three who followed.

Can't wait to get home soon. I absolutely hate the traffic around here.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Voted for myself, for being such a terrible player. I'm really going to have to find time for this. It's just been a long week.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jephthah wrote:So you think so many people are not talking because they are silenced?
My brainwave theory was that it could be Famine, the horseman, who deprived us of a lot of players. It seems very odd to me that so many people would fail to talk. But even as I say it, some people like Rahab and Stephen are checking in, so I could be wrong.

One thing I would note, read into this what you will. I think all of the socks were set to have a hidden status. I've never actually seen any sock on the thread but Uzziah. But suddenly, today, Cain has been making a visible appearance to show he is reading the thread but not posting. Like, I dunno, if you are actually silenced what else could you do...

I dunno really, I just feel bad if Cain is a civilian who is genuinely silenced and gets railroaded.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I see Cain lurking but no posts. There's quirky behavior and then there's behavior that gets you killed. If you've been kidnapped, silenced, plagued, or whatever else'd by something secret, I feel bad for you. It sucks to get taken out when you can't speak. But the timing of all those votes after you became tied with Samson, Samuel, and Uzziah is too hard for me to ignore. Yesterday I voted for you because I wanted to keep the vote close. Today I'm genuinely curious to know who you are. I hope you're bad. If you are, it gives us a few things to talk about come Day 3.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Balaam wrote:But the real Samson train began after Cain got his second vote. After that, five of the next eight votes were cast for Samson. Again, I don't know when people started voting for Samson because of Paul's reasoning. We know that the Cain Train wasn't an effort to save Samson, as he wasn't part of a team. Time to take a look back!
That's probably why I felt like it was a Cain save at the time. After that lynch, I went back and did a reread of the second through fourth voters for Samson. They were Mary Mag, Isaac and Jacob. All were low posters, but I didn't really see anything of note worth raising, each of them did just enough that it was hard to pick any of them as clearly bad.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jephthah wrote:[In any case, I think that closer to the deadline we're going to see all the mice crawl out of their holes and start saying how they had a crazy day and how busy they are and how they don't have time to catch up, and then they'll vote for the silliest reason an we'll lynch another civvie. That's why I'm waiting with my vote
This is the wisdom of Solomon.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Absalom wrote:I'm really finding myself agreeing with you a lot, Geoff. I hope you're not tricking me. :)
Are you stealing my gig?
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Mordecai wrote:Can't wait to get home soon. I absolutely hate the traffic around here.
It's the friggin Romans. They are everywhere now. All those chariots, the camels, the donkeys - can't believe the population booms. Not to mention every time the governor goes through, his motorcade stops us all. And, frankly, the fact they built all of their roads to go to Rome... they could have built some going in other directions. We should take it up with Pilate.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote:
Absalom wrote:I'm really finding myself agreeing with you a lot, Geoff. I hope you're not tricking me. :)
Are you stealing my gig?
Yes. I'm stealing it a lot.

ImageImageImage
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Well Cain hasn't been to the thread at all today but now i see him lurking in the thread. Whether he talks or not will be my deciding factor in the vote. I will wait until I have to vote to see if he says something.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jonathan wrote:Well Cain hasn't been to the thread at all today but now i see him lurking in the thread. Whether he talks or not will be my deciding factor in the vote. I will wait until I have to vote to see if he says something.
It's this kind of crud that really catches my eye.

Why would Cain show his face - my sock at least, and I'm assuming yours too, was set to hidden before we started the game. I can't see you lurking. Cain has never been visible before. So why would he show off that he is lurking now? And if he fails to post, why would the fact he deliberately showed himself to be lurking be the deciding factor for you?

Shaking my head at the logic going on in this game - this is such a terrible reason for someone about to jump on to a second consecutive bandwagon.

(Absalom, I forgive you. You are absolved!)
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Gunther »

I'm a little conflicted about voting Cain. I'll read a bit and if I can't think of something better I will, but I'm not totally sure of doing so.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I can see Cain lurking - can you not see it? If he doesnt post to defend himself I won't vote him, assuming he can't speak. If he does defend himself I may or may not vote for him depending on what he says. If he doesnt post to defend himslef I will vote for Uzziah the other person I have doubts about today. That is totally logical.
dunya
Turnip Head
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Stephen wrote: Voted for myself, for being such a terrible player. I'm really going to have to find time for this. It's just been a long week.
I'm tempted to do this too, but I feel it may be wise to use the time I do have to quickly review what's going on right now

I see thoughts that Cain's been silenced, and I would imagine that's a possibility. Whether it was done to him in earnest or to create a ruse is the important distinction.

Jeph still doesn't sit right with me. I don't see him taking any stance of a sort today either, just more vague semi-defensive statements to keep appearances up whichever way Cain flips. He seems to be subtly expressing desire for a Mary Magdalene lynch, but isn't invested enough in it.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jonathan wrote:I can see Cain lurking - can you not see it? If he doesnt post to defend himself I won't vote him, assuming he can't speak. If he does defend himself I may or may not vote for him depending on what he says. If he doesnt post to defend himslef I will vote for Uzziah the other person I have doubts about today. That is totally logical.
My apologies Jonathan. I take it back. I misinterpreted your post completely.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Well Cain hasn't been to the thread at all today but now i see him lurking in the thread. Whether he talks or not will be my deciding factor in the vote. I will wait until I have to vote to see if he says something.
It's this kind of crud that really catches my eye.

Why would Cain show his face - my sock at least, and I'm assuming yours too, was set to hidden before we started the game. I can't see you lurking. Cain has never been visible before. So why would he show off that he is lurking now? And if he fails to post, why would the fact he deliberately showed himself to be lurking be the deciding factor for you?

Shaking my head at the logic going on in this game - this is such a terrible reason for someone about to jump on to a second consecutive bandwagon.

(Absalom, I forgive you. You are absolved!)
I don't think all the socks were by default set to hidden. I saw a few people on the first day, and I doubt they intentionally changed their settings.

ImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Bring out the cheeze. They're here.

Jonathan, if Cain is bad, you just encouraged him not to post anything
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I kinda find Lot a little strange. He seemed to be defending Uzziah a bit and then ended up voting for him. It's like he was doing a little "conflicted defense" of him when he was getting considered and when Cain went ahead by some distance he threw a vote on Uzziah anyway. I could honestly see the two being teammates and that being a distancing move. However, I'm a little unsure I actually suspect Uzziah otherwise so I'm not sure I'll put a lot of stock in it yet.

linki: And Jephthah is right. :p I am a little wary of Cain lurking down there.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rebecca wrote:
Stephen wrote: Voted for myself, for being such a terrible player. I'm really going to have to find time for this. It's just been a long week.
I'm tempted to do this too, but I feel it may be wise to use the time I do have to quickly review what's going on right now

I see thoughts that Cain's been silenced, and I would imagine that's a possibility. Whether it was done to him in earnest or to create a ruse is the important distinction.

Jeph still doesn't sit right with me. I don't see him taking any stance of a sort today either, just more vague semi-defensive statements to keep appearances up whichever way Cain flips. He seems to be subtly expressing desire for a Mary Magdalene lynch, but isn't invested enough in it.
I'm up for a MM lynch, but I see no point in doing so, if no one else is even thinking that way. And I'm not sold on either Cain or Uzziah, but I'd rather vote for Uzziah. There are other people I'd rather lynch. MM for example, and Rachel too, for voting Job
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Kent Brockman »

Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Jephthah wrote:Bring out the cheeze. They're here.

Jonathan, if Cain is bad, you just encouraged him not to post anything
I know but I had to explain my reasoning. I preferred not to. Besides, I think Cain is going to have enough votes without mine.

I also can't believe we don't have others voting.
dunya
Turnip Head
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

Lazarus wrote:Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
I like that you do jack shit the whole two days we've been here, and that you always show up at the end of the day to explain your absence. Then today your excuse is "Low participation because I don't feel like playing even though I knew coming in this was a sock game.". Why did you even sign up?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I've waited long enough and think Cain would have posted by now if he could or if he was going to. I am voting for Uzziah.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I'll vote Cain because he's a possibility and he's getting lynched anyway, but I'm gonna keep an eye on Uzziah and Lot. :p
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Mordecai wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
I like that you do jack shit the whole two days we've been here, and that you always show up at the end of the day to explain your absence. Then today your excuse is "Low participation because I don't feel like playing even though I knew coming in this was a sock game.". Why did you even sign up?
I signed up just to piss people like you off. You have a whopping 18 post and you didn't even notice I didn't vote day one and I didn't even come in and explain why I wasn't there. I have been reading along and playing MY game sorry if you don't like how I play.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Bathsheba wrote:I'll vote Cain because he's a possibility and he's getting lynched anyway, but I'm gonna keep an eye on Uzziah and Lot. :p
This is the blendiest blender I have ever seen.

Return to “Previous Jobs”