Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER II]

Post by dodo »

Job wrote:At Rachel, saying I've dismissed your points is not a good reason to stop talking about them. I may disagree with you, but you shouldn't stop pursuing shit because of me. I am not the boss, so don't use me as an excuse.
No.
I did not use you as an excuse. I am blaming you.
Balaam wrote:Rachel- just to help me out, are you referring to posts you made during Day 2 or all game?
Mostly Day 2.
Balaam wrote:Okay, Rachel, I'm assuming you're talking about your Day 2 posts. Hopefully my assumption is correct, otherwise, well- you know what happens when you assume...

Your first three posts were regarding Paul's absence and those who were calling attention to it. In your 3rd post you say you like my breakdown of Paul's lack of participation Day 2 and what that could mean for him and those who raise awareness of his silence. You state that you will keep an eye on Job specifically. Jephthah was the first person to actually refer to Paul's silence. Job reiterated this about two hours later. About 17 minutes later, Jonathan states that he would like to hear from Paul today. I asked you...
Balaam wrote:And only three people have pondered Paul's silence or mentioned wanting to hear his thoughts: Jephthah, Job, & Jonathan.

Is it the number 3 that bothers you or their proximity to each other in the thread?
...but you never replied. Why do you single out Job from that group? If anything, Jonathan's post could be interpreted as the shadiest because he actually says he wants to hear from Paul before making up his mind. He commented on the suspicion over Uzziah and hasn't been back since.

In a later post you accuse me of ignoring discussion of other people. Have I made up for that yet or are there other names you want to talk about?

Next thing you say is that you might vote for me over my big long posts that are rich in data but light on suspicion-pushing because you think it makes me look like I'm trying hard to look helpful without being helpful. Then you vote for Job instead because he tries to bring up the Paul/Absalom possibility over Martha's death.

And that's it. Am I missing something or do you want me to talk about the suspicions other people were tossing about?

Or do you want us to go back to Day 1's talking points? :confused:

Jephthah wrote:I like Job. Will not be voting there. Maybe Ballam, maybe Uzziah, maybe someone else. I still have time.
I wonder if Jonah was silenced, because he was quite talkative last day, and maybe killing him would have been too obvious, so the baddies silenced him, which would make me believe we were right about Mary Magdalene
What was the theory on Mary Mag again?
My problem lies with the fact that Job caught my eye all Day 1 and continues to make me suspicious today. All three are suspciious to me though.
Balaam wrote:I see Cain lurking but no posts. There's quirky behavior and then there's behavior that gets you killed. If you've been kidnapped, silenced, plagued, or whatever else'd by something secret, I feel bad for you. It sucks to get taken out when you can't speak. But the timing of all those votes after you became tied with Samson, Samuel, and Uzziah is too hard for me to ignore. Yesterday I voted for you because I wanted to keep the vote close. Today I'm genuinely curious to know who you are. I hope you're bad. If you are, it gives us a few things to talk about come Day 3.
But you don't think he is bad?
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

Lazarus wrote:
Mordecai wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
I like that you do jack shit the whole two days we've been here, and that you always show up at the end of the day to explain your absence. Then today your excuse is "Low participation because I don't feel like playing even though I knew coming in this was a sock game.". Why did you even sign up?
I signed up just to piss people like you off. You have a whopping 18 post and you didn't even notice I didn't vote day one and I didn't even come in and explain why I wasn't there. I have been reading along and playing MY game sorry if you don't like how I play.
18 posts huh? Man that's low. At least 18 is higher than 3. Actually it's 19 now but that's besides the point.

Whenever your heathen friends tell you what your gameplay is like, make sure you come and share with everybody ok? I'm curious what "Sit around, dont say anything, and vote out of nowhere" style is actually capable of. I hear it's pretty effective.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Gunther »

Lazarus wrote:
Bathsheba wrote:I'll vote Cain because he's a possibility and he's getting lynched anyway, but I'm gonna keep an eye on Uzziah and Lot. :p
This is the blendiest blender I have ever seen.
:D
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

OMG, did I just miss the deadline??????????
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Wait I just realized who made that comment at me. Now it's hilarious.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Biblical Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who slew Martha?

Poll ended at Thu May 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Absalom
Lazarus (18)
5%

Balaam
No votes

Barnabas
No votes

Bathsheba
No votes

Belshazzar
No votes

Cain
Paul (8), Absalom (9), Belshazzar (10), Deborah (11), Malchus (12), Rahab (14), Balaam (16), Bathsheba (20)
40%

Deborah
No votes

Esther
No votes

Gideon
No votes

Hagar
No votes

Isaac
No votes

Jacob
No votes

Jephthah
Rebecca (17)
5%

Job
Uzziah (2), Rachel (7)
10%

Jonah
No votes

Jonathan
No votes

Judah
No votes

Lazarus
No votes

Lot
No votes

Malchus
No votes

Mary Magdalene
No votes

Mordecai
No votes

Nicodemus
No votes

Pilate
No votes

Rachel
No votes

Rahab
No votes

Rebecca
No votes

Ruth
No votes

Samuel
Samson (3)
5%

Stephen
Stephen (15)
5%

Uzziah
Job (6), Lot (13), Jonathan (19)
15%

Housework (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (4), MovingPictures07 (5)
15%

Total votes : 20
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

First Mafioso

Chapter II
1 Now there was a man living among the people of Sin-d’kaht whose name was Cain. He had slain his brother and had sought refuge in those lands. 2 Cain labored in the fields as a hired laborer. His abode was a tent near the fields where he worked. 3 One day a plowshare went missing. There were eight who said to their master, “Yes, it was Cain who took the plowshare.” 4 At midday, while most of the hired laborers were still laboring in the field, the eight took their master to Cain’s tent. 5 The missing plowshare was not in Cain’s tent, but rather they found the Urim and the Thummin. 6 So the master reasoned, “Why does he have the Urim and the Thummin, relics which belong unto the priests of Israel? He is no priest. He must yet be a thief.” 7 And verily did the people take Cain to the eastern gate and stone him for thievery.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

:(
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

Bathsheba wrote:I kinda find Lot a little strange. He seemed to be defending Uzziah a bit and then ended up voting for him. It's like he was doing a little "conflicted defense" of him when he was getting considered and when Cain went ahead by some distance he threw a vote on Uzziah anyway. I could honestly see the two being teammates and that being a distancing move. However, I'm a little unsure I actually suspect Uzziah otherwise so I'm not sure I'll put a lot of stock in it yet.

linki: And Jephthah is right. :p I am a little wary of Cain lurking down there.
I'd sooner Uzziah, who is talking, is lynched than Cain... I don't like the lynch train at all and was actually hopeful I might help change the direction.

I've never intentionally defended Uzziah, although I know it could be taken that way. I found Job suspicious - it is very hard to go after the person who looks bad to you without appearing to defend the people they suspect. I tried as hard as I could to make clear that I myself found Uzziah suspicious but I found Job's posts disingenuous at that time.

Honestly, I'd be completely comfortable if a lot of people voted Uzziah and he came back and got lynched. Much more comfortable with that than this Cain train makes me feel. But of course, I guess I would say that if I was Uzz's teammate too :p it's just one of those things. I would hope you judge me more on the content, tone etc than on the fact I may have unwittingly defended a baddie.

(But in your shoes - I'd see why it could be a distancing move too, so I don't blame you for it).

And damn, that took out a role checker while he was silenced. And I have my time set off an hour, I thought we had another hour. Crud.
Reporting
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Damn, I'm sorry. I thought I still had an hour left. Probably would have went with Uzziah, but there's no excuse for this. I should have voted. I messed up :disappoint:

linki: So was he good or bad?

linki: never mind.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lot wrote:
Bathsheba wrote:I kinda find Lot a little strange. He seemed to be defending Uzziah a bit and then ended up voting for him. It's like he was doing a little "conflicted defense" of him when he was getting considered and when Cain went ahead by some distance he threw a vote on Uzziah anyway. I could honestly see the two being teammates and that being a distancing move. However, I'm a little unsure I actually suspect Uzziah otherwise so I'm not sure I'll put a lot of stock in it yet.

linki: And Jephthah is right. :p I am a little wary of Cain lurking down there.
I'd sooner Uzziah, who is talking, is lynched than Cain... I don't like the lynch train at all and was actually hopeful I might help change the direction.

I've never intentionally defended Uzziah, although I know it could be taken that way. I found Job suspicious - it is very hard to go after the person who looks bad to you without appearing to defend the people they suspect. I tried as hard as I could to make clear that I myself found Uzziah suspicious but I found Job's posts disingenuous at that time.

Honestly, I'd be completely comfortable if a lot of people voted Uzziah and he came back and got lynched. Much more comfortable with that than this Cain train makes me feel. But of course, I guess I would say that if I was Uzz's teammate too :p it's just one of those things. I would hope you judge me more on the content, tone etc than on the fact I may have unwittingly defended a baddie.

(But in your shoes - I'd see why it could be a distancing move too, so I don't blame you for it).

And damn, that took out a role checker while he was silenced. And I have my time set off an hour, I thought we had another hour. Crud.
Alright, I think I see where you're coming from.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Lol "Lazarus". Delete the post as fast as you want Epi. It was not unseen.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Kent Brockman »

Mordecai wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Mordecai wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
I like that you do jack shit the whole two days we've been here, and that you always show up at the end of the day to explain your absence. Then today your excuse is "Low participation because I don't feel like playing even though I knew coming in this was a sock game.". Why did you even sign up?
I signed up just to piss people like you off. You have a whopping 18 post and you didn't even notice I didn't vote day one and I didn't even come in and explain why I wasn't there. I have been reading along and playing MY game sorry if you don't like how I play.
18 posts huh? Man that's low. At least 18 is higher than 3. Actually it's 19 now but that's besides the point.

Whenever your heathen friends tell you what your gameplay is like, make sure you come and share with everybody ok? I'm curious what "Sit around, dont say anything, and vote out of nowhere" style is actually capable of. I hear it's pretty effective.
Whelp I have more then 3 post its four now but thats beside the point. But its a lot a talk from you with no action because you didnt even vote. You better tell your heathen friends or horse to remind you next time.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Dry Flood »

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Golden
Marmot
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

Aw shit, I missed the vote. Sorry everyone, very busy day.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Lazarus wrote: Whelp I have more then 3 post its four now but thats beside the point. But its a lot a talk from you with no action because you didnt even vote. You better tell your heathen friends or horse to remind you next time.
Didn't forget to vote. I specifically chose not to. I don't vote for the sake of voting, and I never have. If I have no confident reads on the other players, I occasionally dont vote.

Breaking fourth wall here, now that I know who you actually are, I'll apologize to you properly after the game is over. I still would have pressed you like this even if I knew, but I may have been nicer about it. I get caught up in the moment sometimes. For the record I also will not reveal your identity to the rest of the players under any circumstance. That would be bad sportsmanship.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Cain wrote::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sorry. I don't think my vote for Uzziah would have helped much, but I still apologize.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

RIP Cain. :rip:
dunya
Turnip Head
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Mordecai wrote:
Lazarus wrote: Whelp I have more then 3 post its four now but thats beside the point. But its a lot a talk from you with no action because you didnt even vote. You better tell your heathen friends or horse to remind you next time.
Didn't forget to vote. I specifically chose not to. I don't vote for the sake of voting, and I never have. If I have no confident reads on the other players, I occasionally dont vote.

Breaking fourth wall here, now that I know who you actually are, I'll apologize to you properly after the game is over. I still would have pressed you like this even if I knew, but I may have been nicer about it. I get caught up in the moment sometimes. For the record I also will not reveal your identity to the rest of the players under any circumstance. That would be bad sportsmanship.
LOL I hope you know I just messing with you. But really I find it odd because not voting is a way to keep your hands clean.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Maybe Lazarus has some insight into how to come back from the dead.

Cain would be a worthy recipient. I can't think any better time than a useful role played by a person who got screwed over.
Reporting
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Grand Scheme »

My mistake, I have poor eyesight and thought the poll ended at 8 rather than 6.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Young Lady »

Right. Forgive me, Cain, for I was wrong... again. Requiescat in pace.

Well I can tell you I was definitely silenced throughout this Day. I'm not very creative at signaling that, sorry. I thought about making a drunkpost in a different thread, but I got to notice Jonathan making a post in the Interrogation Room and it being quickly deleted, so I figured that won't stick.

Nobody really wondered about me almost the entire day, except for Mordecai bringing it up, late on. To him I can say he's reading my votes so far the wrong way: I'm normally a fairly active poster (and will try to stay that way, despite this not being the best period to play mafia) and a final hours voter. I voted the Law as soon as I had time to sign up. I voted Samson at the end of the day, having argued my suspicions against him and others (even if they proved completely faulty, regarding him). I'll write a bit more about voting Cain below, but I was the third to vote for him and I certainly didn't do it because he was already leading the poll or anything.

As for my silencing, I cannot personally figure out whose doing is it right now. I was able to vote in the poll, so it wasn't a full incapacitation, coming from Herod. There are prophet abilities still undisclosed, there are Righteous roles with secrets and, of course, there are the Horsemen. I'm intrigued by the mass silence theory and wouldn't disagree to it being a Horseman's doing (maybe Famine, as suggested the most, or even Death, in a sort of "put to sleep" way) - but it's such a difficult theory to confirm right now, because of the number of absent players; it could really be a mix of players affected and players who blended.

I am very curious about Paul right now. That he received David's amnesty, that much is clear. That he voted basically confirms he wasn't Herod's victim today. From my personal point of view (given that I was silenced), if the mass silencing theory won't check out, then I'll be very suspicious of Paul's tactic to stay silent and vote without signaling or reasoning it (was Cain even in his "scum" list on Day 1?). His last post from Day 1, I think, was "wake me up when d2". I can partially understand if, in case he's really new to our site, he might think Nights are off limits or not worth posting. But if during Day 2 he wasn't really silenced, yet chose to play this card, then it's either very bad form or totally 'scummy' behaviour. I'd ask others to think about this as well. Of course, I await Paul's explanations, too.

As for the Day, I read it with great frustration (due to not being able to participate in the discussion), because the first half was just talk about Martha's death and the trio of "brash" players from Day 1 (Samson, Cain, Uzziah), basically just circling around WIFOMs and such, to the point where the debate on suspicions didn't get to develop at all. The second part was full of distress over possible silencing shenanigans and lack of activity from a lot of players and such. At this point, I'm fairly inclined to believe the Heathens are throwing WIFOMs at us and sit back to watch whatever unfolds.

My vote for Cain was a gut-based one. I had a theory on Day 1 about this type of low poster, "I see nothing worthy that has happened" recapper having proved to be a low-lying baddie in past games, plus his flippant replies afterwards didn't help at all. I decided to stick with it, while also thinking his flippant responses + his absence today can indicate nothing good about him. I think Absalom explained the case on him more eloquently today. I'm very ashamed to see the result was the same as Samson's, to whose stoning I also contributed, and that his behaviour had nothing to do with him being bad.

Side note to Cain's absence, I think Lot has said Cain has never been a visible sock. That is false, I remember seeing him plenty times as a visible sock. Of course, that doesn't matter anymore right now...

Side note to Samson, what the heck is it with him voting? Did anyone ask the Host? If not, I'll do the honours. Host: What's going on with Samson voting? Is it just an illegal move?

Lazarus, ya blew it. :p But I won't tell either. And I think your vote for Absalom had a horrible reasoning. From where do you gather with certainty that Cain was a "silenced player", so to apply the "no lynching of the silenced" principle and shame Absalom for doing so?

I'm certain I missed addressing other viewpoints, but writing this catch-up post, once coming back from the land of the Mute, was exhausting, so I'll leave it at this for now.
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I don't believe you guys lynched a silenced person. Didn't anyone notice him lurking in the thread? That was weak.

Had I been able to vote, I probably would have voted Uzziah.

I skimmed along a bit, but still need to finish catching up. RIP Cain :(

And I'm not sure I think Paul was also silenced; this is his last post. It was made on Sunday, before Day 1 even ended. He did not post Night One, either. Plus how many silencers are there??
Paul wrote:i have already made my vote today it will be interesting to see how everyone talks and votes

i know i talk a lot (lol) but i try not to unless i have a reason to so you know i really do not think i have anything else to add atm

d2 will be more fun

wake me when d2
Linki; You were silenced, too? :faint:
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

And yes, Cain was lurking in the thread. I saw him lurking with me, lol.
Assault
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I can't comment on being silenced, too, Ruth, but I was silenced. Full Day silence, no posting whatsoever, just being able to vote.
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Well, I think it is fair to say that Cain was silenced, you say you were silenced, I am saying *I* was silenced, and Paul voted without posting, which might imply HE was silenced.

Could there be a power multiplier role or something of that nature? Becasue a game with FOUR silencers is going to be really hard, and annoying, to boot.
Assault
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Ah, I understand the "too" part now. I don't understand why you think Cain was silenced for sure (as did Lazarus, earlier), though. He obviously can't post on topic anymore, but it's one thing for players to state they were silenced and another to assume about others being silenced.
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

He was lurking in the thread. But not posting. That's fairly standard signalling, especially in a sock game where you aren't supposed to post in your sock outside of the game thread.

Maybe I just noticed cause I was doing it, too, and I don't think anyone noticed me, either.
Assault
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

The reason I assumed Cain was silenced is because Cain's name was in the thread lurking and not saying anything while taking votes.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Jesus Christ, dude.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Ruth wrote:He was lurking in the thread. But not posting. That's fairly standard signalling, especially in a sock game where you aren't supposed to post in your sock outside of the game thread.

Maybe I just noticed cause I was doing it, too, and I don't think anyone noticed me, either.
It's very possible, except if it's about him being visible, I've already pointed out the theory that he did it on purpose is false, because he was visible on other days as well.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I don't know, it's a bit of a chaos imo. To confirm a mass silencing ability theory, we'd need players to state they've been silenced throughout Day 2; but in doing that, we could easily give the opportunity for those who were absent, yet not silenced, to just say "yep, I was silenced, too", a few of which could also be Heathens lying low. We'd be going straight back into WIFOM territory.
Supervisor
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Rachel Green »

Jephthah wrote:Damn, I'm sorry. I thought I still had an hour left.
Me too! My participation score is not going to be very good if I don't get my ass in gear. :puppy:

I would have most likely voted Cain or Uzz.

So. Much. Going. On.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I have heard of games with 2 silencers, never 4.

So either a few people are fibbing (and Cain was not just lurking, he was lurking while being lynched, as Lazarus says) or some crazy shit is happening.

I do not know who silenced me.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Honestly, although some people could take advantage and claimed to be silenced, there is a lot of evidence, enough that I think a mass silencing is essentially fact. The only other way around it would be if, like, the entire baddie team played silenced. There is no reason for a civilian to come in here and claim to be silenced if they weren't.

Plus, I find Belshazzar, Paul, Ruth and Cain being silenced to be compelling (B & R feel honest, Cain its obvious, Paul doesn't seem the type who could bear to hold it in a whole day and fake it) and that is four already.
Reporting
SmashKings
SmashKings Host
Posts in topic: 116

Post by SmashKings »

wtf who silenced me
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Perfect comeback.
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

OK, whoever WASN'T silenced, raise your hands.
Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

While I'm thinking about it, I just want everyone to know I will not be in the thread tomorrow at all for personal reasons. The same will be true of next Wednesday. I would say why but too many people would know who I am.
dunya
Turnip Head
SmashKings
SmashKings Host
Posts in topic: 116

Post by SmashKings »

srsly that was the worst I hated not talking

but now im busy so ill be back during d3 hopefully bc night is lame anyway
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Belshazzar wrote:Host: What's going on with Samson voting? Is it just an illegal move?
Samson? Who is Samson? :shrug:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Post by dodo »

Ruth wrote:I don't believe you guys lynched a silenced person. Didn't anyone notice him lurking in the thread? That was weak.

Had I been able to vote, I probably would have voted Uzziah.

I skimmed along a bit, but still need to finish catching up. RIP Cain :(

And I'm not sure I think Paul was also silenced; this is his last post. It was made on Sunday, before Day 1 even ended. He did not post Night One, either. Plus how many silencers are there??
Paul wrote:i have already made my vote today it will be interesting to see how everyone talks and votes

i know i talk a lot (lol) but i try not to unless i have a reason to so you know i really do not think i have anything else to add atm

d2 will be more fun

wake me when d2
Linki; You were silenced, too? :faint:
Did you read the thread? Yes, lots of people theorized he may be silenced. I still think Job is bad.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Yes, I did. Thats why in my first post back, I knew he was silenced.

Did you have a bad day?
Assault
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

I'm sorry, I just disagree with you. I think it's uncivvie to give suspicious people a pass because they don't defend themselves.

I'm pretty bummed about the result though. Sorry, Cain. I'll try to do better tomorrow.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I'm also having trouble believing that SO MANY people were actually silenced. It doesn't seem like a wise host mechanic at all to have so many players unable to participate.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

That is why I wondered if there was some sort of multiplying mechanic at play, or mimic power(s). Because I know I was not lying, and I doubt Cain was. Beshazzar made a huge post right after the Lynch, and Paul did signal with a vote, although he had not spoken since prior to the end of Day 1.

So :shrug:
Assault
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I signaled it myself with a vote, whilst being silenced. Clarifications came after.
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

The sparks between Lazarus and Mordecai are certainly interesting. Glad to see some action around here.

ImageImageImage
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Sorry I missed the vote. So, did Cain find out anyone's alignment, I wonder?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Perhaps it was one of Moses' plagues that caused all the silencing. :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”