Total votes: 14
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Elo care to respond to the points I made against you? And also to my questions since you have ignored them since the last lynch?
Roxy wrote:I just quick read Elo's posts. odd things:

She has never mentioned me as a suspicion before.
She did not bother to wait for a response before voting.
She makes accusations that are simply not true.
She ignored my answers to people wanting to know why I was suspiciousof them.

Cfd ELO HAHAHA
Roxy wrote:Why do you think my response is angry? Why not insulted? bc that is what it was.

You said "lack of voting" impling more than one. ;)

Why not wait for a response? Why not respond to the odd things I pointed out about you?

Linky

DFaraday - I am suspicious of you bc you are playing a game that I am not used to seeing from you. It is NOT blendy. Which troubles me greatly. You have provided original thoughts and suspicions which is so far out of the norm for you that I have this feeling about you. You are bad. Maybe indy but I feel its more likely that you are bad.
I don't see DFaraday's game as that different. :ponder:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 5]

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Sorry I've been gone for about a day. Yeah, Simon.
Where is your fire, zebra? Where is that supatown fire?
I paused to contemplate the same thing. This is exactly how I feel about Golden as well. The difference is that it kind of makes sense for Zebra. Zebra has made over 300 posts. I can't see any room left for contributions in a BTSC from her.

Golden on the other hand, there seems to be something left in the tank from him. And he's defensive when I question his contributions, quite rightly so theoretically since he still has a metric fuckton of posts, yet his contributions feel restrained somehow. Like he is leaving half his thoughts elsewhere.

Linki: Golden can you explain why you aren't suspicious of Russ? Russ has me mightily spooked.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:That would be from what Jimmy refers to as the "eye test".
How do you reconcile that rainbow with your prior suspicion of MP - have you had reason to change your feeling on him?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
How do you reconcile that rainbow with your prior suspicion of MP - have you had reason to change your feeling on him?
Does that not go without saying?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I paused to contemplate the same thing. This is exactly how I feel about Golden as well. The difference is that it kind of makes sense for Zebra. Zebra has made over 300 posts. I can't see any room left for contributions in a BTSC from her.

Golden on the other hand, there seems to be something left in the tank from him. And he's defensive when I question his contributions, quite rightly so theoretically since he still has a metric fuckton of posts, yet his contributions feel restrained somehow. Like he is leaving half his thoughts elsewhere.

Linki: Golden can you explain why you aren't suspicious of Russ? Russ has me mightily spooked.
Because he isn't bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall: *changes read on MP*
Golden: MacDougall have you changed your read on MP?

Really dude?

Linki: Really really dude?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Canucklehead wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I accept now that the weight of evidence against Simon appears to be considerable. I have said previously however that I would not vote for him and for better or worse I will remain true to my word. I'm placing my vote this phase on someone I find highly suspicious for their actions towards the end of the last Day phase - Nijuukyugou

More from me on this shortly...
So you agree that Simon looks very bad, but refuse to vote for him because.....principles? Gah. Dammit Glorfindel, I keep wanting not to suspect you because I'm worried that my suspicion of you is just because you're super nice and I'm a crabby bitch (see also: me suspecting Juliets in every game ever).....but then you do things like this and I'm back to thinking you're a baddie.
Sigh.
Why is Glorfindel's post a baddie post?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
No, it does not go without saying. I expect you to say it, in fact. Otherwise, I will have to assume there is no reason to change your feeling on him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
No, it does not go without saying. I expect you to say it, in fact. Otherwise, I will have to assume there is no reason to change your feeling on him.
If I had a bad guy read on someone. Then they appear in a rainbow list as green. Consider that me having changed my read on him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:I know canuck - it's like - weighing simon's behaviour up against the evidence... what way to you go?

And I guess for me the answer was... if I didn't lynch simon, I'd just keep coming back to him because of those two votes being so hard to ignore.

If this game had a rezz anywhere and simon came back civ, I'd hope we could get him back.
Simon's position, if he is civilian, won't be too different from your position in Watchmen, or the position of anyone who was lynched for being a civilian with terrible suspicions at the most terrible time.

I'm torn on him at the moment; I could easily see him flipping either way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In my brief eye test of the ISOs I noticed quite a few earlier vote posts that caught my eye. Weirdly obtuse votes on players that went on to not come under scrutiny. I will track em down.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
If I had a bad guy read on someone. Then they appear in a rainbow list as green. Consider that me having changed my read on him.
I didn't ask if you changed your read.

I asked you if you had a reason to.

If you can't tell me that reason, then I don't believe your read changed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:All right, caught up!

Here is my list of suspects:
Golden
Zebra
Ninja Blooper
Glorfindel

Since MP lists both Golden and Zebra as heavily trusted, I feel good about those suspicions, since he is usually wrong.

But which one to vote for?
Hey, your track record isn't much better. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matt wrote:Um I have no idea what's happening and am not at all caught up. So I'm torn between bandwagoning Simon and following Dr Wilgy, who is one of my new favorite players.

DFaraday
I really hope you Bernie this place up during Day 6, Matt. I'm underwhelmed. I know you can supatown this shit, so do it. I'll be right here, cheering you along. :yay:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm finding my rainbows are quite town leaning in this game. I think I am probably wrong on some of those reads. Not sure which ones though.

Town read

Canucklehead
MovingPictures07
nijuukyugou
Enrique
Bubbles

Slight town read

MacDougall
Simon
zebra
Roxy
Russtifinko
Metalmarsh89
Sorsha
sig

Neutral

DFaraday
Black Rock
Dom
DrWilgy
NANANANANANA_BANANA
TheFloyd73
Luke11646
Mishimeals
Savage

Slight bad

Elohcin

bad

bcornett24
Glorfindel
I'm blue. Badass. :slick:

What's bothering you about Elo?

Why the slight town read on Russ?
Here's a post I just found that's interesting.

Golden here you had a "slight town read" on Russ as MP puts it. Yet now you are outright saying he isn't bad.

How has your opinion on him evolved from then until now to achieve a firmer town read of him, to the point where you would outright anti-scum read him.

Further to that point, why would you, if you had the ability, do a check on a player you had a "slight town read" on, if that's the angle you are taking.

An inconsistency there imo.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:All right, Blooper it is. Sorry, Blooper.
Can you point to specific posts where you feel Blooper has exhibited mafia behavior?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Simon wrote:I'm voting Canucklehead. I think Canucklehead might be bad. :srsnod:
Why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:I am voting for Elohcin. I don't feel like her vote for zebra is genuine.
Sorsha has perceived issues with Elohcin as being genuine earlier in the game. Yet when it comes to the current phase she doesn't even react to Elohcin's defence of a player she goes on to vote.
Sorsha wrote:I know it's super lazy but I'm going to stick with the Simon vote too. MM was doing an ISO of Enrique before he died and his last words were that he wanted Simon lynched.

Votes Simon
I don't like this look at all. There is much civilian motivation for her to have chased up Elohcin about this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glorfindel wrote:
Golden wrote:Oh, so it is on me that we haven't caught the empire, is it, mac?

If we want to catch the bad guys, it must be done by me... no-one else can do it...

If you want to find the empire, I know that you are also plenty capable of supatown.

(My best guesses for members of the empire - glorfindel and eloh).

My primary effort goes to World Reborn because it is in end game, and all up, across everything I'm doing... I will not be as present as would be ideal from now until after Christmas. I am super busy. There is a reason I was the last man on to sign ups, and why I've said I won't be signing up for any more for a while.

BC tried to make out like my relative quietness was a sign of my baddiness. Go back and read my defence to that. It would serve you well now.

linki @Mac - not every egg needs to broken on the same day. Take RYM 87. Two baddie teams in that one. No hint of who the second baddie team was until the first one was gone. First day of looking for the new team... hole blown straight in the side. The point is, every day we lynch a baddie is a good day. I don't feel the need to bust my nut trying to find a baddie I'm not even going to lynch today.
As this is my first (and in all likelihood last) game here I've deliberately stood on the sidelines so far this game trying to find my bearings amongst you all in this unfamiliar community and now feel compelled to make the following observation:

I'm frankly appalled at the exchange that started last night as a consequence of this post. There is absolutely no question that there is little if any objective analysis being undertaken by most people playing this game. Certainly, everyone is 'coasting' on the Simon bandwagon and I for one am not so naive or stupid to think for a second that sooner or later (although sadly probably sooner :( ) I will fall victim to this approach that I've seen displayed throughout the game. It seems to me that the majority of the players in this game just seem to be taking the easy way out all the time - eliminate the low posters, the strangers... Don't be concerned about the players who barely participate and then just drop of the planet (Russtifinko). Ignore people like Nijuukyoguo who (suspiciously in my view) just drop in out of nowhere to post a vote on me just after someone with an equally sparse voting record this game had just done the same thing...

And YOU Golden - you criticise everyone for sheeping and yet you nominate me as one of your prime candidates for lynching based on your "guess"? I'd have frankly expected more from a player of your reputation and obvious calibre. From an outsider's perspective, I continue to see an extraordinary lack of willingness on behalf of a lot of you to actively consider the potential guilt of players within your own clique and that myopia could very easily cost us this game.

My apologies if anyone takes offence at anything I've said above but please understand the frustration I am feeling with what I see happening here...
If you're concerned about the lack of objective analysis, why not perform some of it yourself?

If you're civilian, help me catch some mafia, Glorfindel, and fight for your life. I know you don't like rainbows, but can you give me a few players you suspect and why?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:An inconsistency there imo.
I disagree. I'd still have a slight town read on him.

He hasn't done anything in the game to change my read... or anyone elses. He has been literally entirely absent since then.

Are you trying to find my apparently minor inconsistency to avoid talking about your massive hulking one? You just took MP from 'team empire' to green on your rainbow with not so much as a hint of reason, like you were trying to slip it through, and you are trying to pass it off as though it shouldn't be questioned.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What I'd really like to know is whether Bubbles, Elohcin, and Roxy started suspecting Zebra after my giant post about her.

If someone can uncover that, that'd be great; otherwise, I'll get to it after catching up.
So did you ever do that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:Roxy, I might have underlined your name at that time, but I actually waited to vote. If the voting was time-stamped you would be able to see that it is true. All the other things you say are "odd behavior" don;t have any merit. It is not odd to go from not suspecting someone to suspecting someone. It happens EVERY day in Mafia. You say I make accusations that aren't true. I guess you are referring to me saying that your posts sounds angry when you say you were insulted. That is my OPINION. You SOUNDED angry to me. Lastly, you say I ignored you responses to why you thought others were suspicious. That is simply not true as I gave my thoughts on them. That is anything but ignoring. I don't think you have anything on me whatsoever. I will be disregarding your posts unless you can come up with something new. I cannot say your name in Mafia anymore without you flying off the handle (IMO) and it's getting old.

Linki MP: I'm going to double check, but I don;t think I ever said anything about zebra being manipulative, only quiet. I do remember someone else saying she was being manipulative though

limki MP, again: What are your thoughts on Roxy?
Thanks. If I am incorrect and you never used the word manipulative, I apologize, clearly I'm misremembering.

I'm a bit torn on Roxy, but overall I'm unconvinced. I feel as though she's been somewhat detached from the game (though she's far from the only one), and whenever she does contribute, her thoughts have been very "shotgun-like" suspicions, and I'm having trouble understanding her thoughts. I need to engage her on her suspicions and, frankly, ISO her posts, because I cannot recall them well enough to make a sound judgment on her at this stage.

What do you think of her?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Because he isn't bad.
Elaborate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:

MP's tone changed. MP's approach to the game changed. MP reacted positively to me prodding him repeatedly. It all really does quite go without saying.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:What I'd really like to know is whether Bubbles, Elohcin, and Roxy started suspecting Zebra after my giant post about her.

If someone can uncover that, that'd be great; otherwise, I'll get to it after catching up.
So did you ever do that?
:ponder:

Don't think I did. Not sure why I didn't. Would like to look into that tonight.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:An inconsistency there imo.
I disagree. I'd still have a slight town read on him.

He hasn't done anything in the game to change my read... or anyone elses. He has been literally entirely absent since then.

Are you trying to find my apparently minor inconsistency to avoid talking about your massive hulking one? You just took MP from 'team empire' to green on your rainbow with not so much as a hint of reason, like you were trying to slip it through, and you are trying to pass it off as though it shouldn't be questioned.
No, that is quite a hilarious conclusion.

Golden your civ MO is very much not to ask asinine questions or state obvious things. You have a deep way of analysing things. Here, not at all, here you are basic. And you are OMGUSing me. Your reaction to my prodding you is emotional. When I did the same thing in Dune you waved it away.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:

MP's tone changed. MP's approach to the game changed. MP reacted positively to me prodding him repeatedly. It all really does quite go without saying.
How so? If so, I'm unaware I've made an approach change. Maybe I just feel more comfortable now that it's past the early stage.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

/looks at poll, sees absolute landslide of 11 votes for Simon... :disappoint:

It would have been nice to get a counterwagon.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I hate feeling like my vote is completely useless, yet here is my situation.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dune Golden more or less chortled at my accusations and continued on his merry kill scum path.
Star Wars Golden is being reactive to my accusations with lightweight ones of his own, trying to trip me up on very basic points. He is a far far better player than that.

Linki: MP really? For days your posts have been "i'm thuper busy with PHD stuff sorry guys omg I fell asleep" and now here you are all guns blazing. And you are unaware of that despite it being you who is doing it? Like, are you fucking joking right now guy?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden has also shown a propensity for what feels like disappearing mid conversation here and popping back up later which is totally unlike him. That's a real feel based thing though. He feels less present in the thread here. He says it's because World Reborn is in late game or whatever. I feel like it's more than that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:Dune Golden more or less chortled at my accusations and continued on his merry kill scum path.
Star Wars Golden is being reactive to my accusations with lightweight ones of his own, trying to trip me up on very basic points. He is a far far better player than that.

Linki: MP really? For days your posts have been "i'm thuper busy with PHD stuff sorry guys omg I fell asleep" and now here you are all guns blazing. And you are unaware of that despite it being you who is doing it? Like, are you fucking joking right now guy?
I wasn't aware you were referring to my change in activity; you said I had a change in tone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Dune Golden more or less chortled at my accusations and continued on his merry kill scum path.

I wasn't aware you were referring to my change in activity; you said I had a change in tone.
You just questioned "approach change" not "tone" your approach has changed. How can you question that when it is you who is doing it?

Your tone has changed because your approach has changed. Your tone is now firm and instructive, before it was tired and non contributing. It's an extension of your increased level of contribution right now.

Semantics! The argument I am having with Golden is semantics! If Zebra catches us having this conversion there would be so many f bombs.

Golden, because I have a ping on you doesn't mean I want to discuss strictly you for the remainder of this day phase. I had nearly half the remaining players below you in my list.

Roxy is a big time interest for me. There has been some very half hearted shade throwing at her and I think I know why.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

WTF mac - "lightweight accusations" - you still haven't answered a very basic question.

I have no idea why your read on MP has changed, at all. Still don't.

OK, here is a heavyweight accusation for you.

I have thought you are empire for many days now. I've kept it in, because I don't feel the need to go spouting my empire suspicions and let them NK me before I can do anything about it.

You are inconsistent in this game. You beseech others for contributions while giving minimal of your own, and obfuscating when you are asked questions.

And here is the most important thing...

In Dune, I reacted to you the way I reacted to A PERSON I KNOW IS TOWN. Your suspicion of me was genuine, so whatevs.
In this game, I'm reacting to someone whose suspicion I find forced and unlikely.

You are doing the same thing BC did - attacking me based on my level of contribution. You've read this thread, so you know that I've already pointed out over and over why that is not a scum tell for me. So why, exactly, do you see it as one?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Golden has also shown a propensity for what feels like disappearing mid conversation here and popping back up later which is totally unlike him. That's a real feel based thing though. He feels less present in the thread here. He says it's because World Reborn is in late game or whatever. I feel like it's more than that.
It is more than that.

It's that my fucking REAL LIFE IS FUCKING BUSY!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

You just questioned "approach change" not "tone" your approach has changed. How can you question that when it is you who is doing it?

Your tone has changed because your approach has changed. Your tone is now firm and instructive, before it was tired and non contributing. It's an extension of your increased level of contribution right now.

Semantics! The argument I am having with Golden is semantics! If Zebra catches us having this conversion there would be so many f bombs.

Golden, because I have a ping on you doesn't mean I want to discuss strictly you for the remainder of this day phase. I had nearly half the remaining players below you in my list.

Roxy is a big time interest for me. There has been some very half hearted shade throwing at her and I think I know why.
Oh, okay, that makes more sense. I thought you were implying that you were town reading me because of my lack of contribution tone, and I was confused.

I suppose I was just expecting a specific post-based tone revelation, but my mood and RL schedule has just been dictating the tone of my posts... inevitable.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden, let's talk. If you could lynch any player in the game right now instead of Simon, who would it be and why?
Golden
The Coward

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote:It has come to my attention that my week is insanely crazy, so I doubt I'll be posting as much as usual. Just wanted to warn people.
Golden wrote:My primary effort goes to World Reborn because it is in end game, and all up, across everything I'm doing... I will not be as present as would be ideal from now until after Christmas. I am super busy. There is a reason I was the last man on to sign ups, and why I've said I won't be signing up for any more for a while.
Please don't claim I said it was JUST world reborn. That's bullsuit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I need to vote pronto, it seems.

I really need to do some digging and ISOing before I can properly adjust my rainbow list, so... I'm sticking with a vote for my most recently expressed top mafia read, Glorfindel. Not that it matters for the result, but in spirit.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, let's talk. If you could lynch any player in the game right now instead of Simon, who would it be and why?
Mac, 100%.

Because I think he is trying to drum up suspicion on people he sees as threats to his own survival, rather than having genuine opinions. Good example, go iso how back and forth and flaky he has been on his suspicion on me. It's like he is dipping his toes in the water to see if anyone else bites.

He also berates others for not creating content, but when I suggest he could do the same he barely does. It's not like he is going out of his way to canvas a lot of suspicions or directly question people. He only really started directly going at me just now after I started questioning him about his read on you. Before that, he was cautious in his suspicion of me.

linki @mac - when did I ever suggest you would want to exclusively talk about me? I was actually asking you to talk about your suspicion of MP, so... :suspish:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass, explain your self-vote.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:MP's tone changed. MP's approach to the game changed. MP reacted positively to me prodding him repeatedly. It all really does quite go without saying.
How so? If so, I'm unaware I've made an approach change. Maybe I just feel more comfortable now that it's past the early stage.
Exactly MP. Do you feel it goes without saying why Mac has changed his read on you? I don't understand why at all, and his vague implications that it should be obvious don't help me at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, let's talk. If you could lynch any player in the game right now instead of Simon, who would it be and why?
Mac, 100%.

Because I think he is trying to drum up suspicion on people he sees as threats to his own survival, rather than having genuine opinions. Good example, go iso how back and forth and flaky he has been on his suspicion on me. It's like he is dipping his toes in the water to see if anyone else bites.

He also berates others for not creating content, but when I suggest he could do the same he barely does. It's not like he is going out of his way to canvas a lot of suspicions or directly question people. He only really started directly going at me just now after I started questioning him about his read on you. Before that, he was cautious in his suspicion of me.

linki @mac - when did I ever suggest you would want to exclusively talk about me? I was actually asking you to talk about your suspicion of MP, so... :suspish:
Could it be that he's tinfoiling you and genuinely doesn't know what to think of you?

You think Mac has "barely" created content this game?

I think it's good that you're critically analyzing Mac's behavior and pointing out inconsistencies, but I'm not immediately jumping to the same conclusions you are, and I think it's because you're tunneling just a bit right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:It has come to my attention that my week is insanely crazy, so I doubt I'll be posting as much as usual. Just wanted to warn people.
Golden wrote:My primary effort goes to World Reborn because it is in end game, and all up, across everything I'm doing... I will not be as present as would be ideal from now until after Christmas. I am super busy. There is a reason I was the last man on to sign ups, and why I've said I won't be signing up for any more for a while.
Golden I don't really get this. You are usually tactful when there are incorrect cases against you, especially ones that are valid. Rather than simply pointing out, as you already have, that you are busy, you are also coupling it with OMGUS and aggression.

Golden, You had a town read on me. Does it stand? Do you still believe I am a civ?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode X: 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101010 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101111 01101100 01100101 01110011

Introductory beep. Intriguing boop. Mysterious whizz. Bored beep. Expository boop. Calamitous whir. Excited beep.

Sad boop.

Simon has been lynched
He was R2D2
It is now Night 5 (the second night on Cloud City)
You have 24 hours from this post to send your PMs in THE FORMAT PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
Golden I don't really get this. You are usually tactful when there are incorrect cases against you, especially ones that are valid. Rather than simply pointing out, as you already have, that you are busy, you are also coupling it with OMGUS and aggression.

Golden, You had a town read on me. Does it stand? Do you still believe I am a civ?
For the record, I've seen Golden get OMGUSy and aggressiony like this before.

Linki: Well crap. RIP Simon2D2. :rip:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Mac, 100%.

It is extremely challenging and creates anxiety when you go up against you in the thread. Your reactions are usually mean and belittling to people who question you so I try to avoid doing it unless I feel the need to.

Golden I started accusing you. You are the one who is deploying OMGUS not me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:

For the record, I've seen Golden get OMGUSy and aggressiony like this before.

Linki: Well crap. RIP Simon2D2. :rip:
When where?

RIP Simon.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Ugh I made a big ass post, and then my computer crashed. So here is a watered down version
Summery I was silenced I found Glors post/vote stange.
Sorry MM for dying didn't see anything when I ISO'd Enrique today, think we have to focus on other people and there actions especially if he didn't know who was on his team.
Welcome Llama we are lynching Simon based around his votes nothing to do with Fett, also I disagree with you on Golden I don't think he is mafia.
I agree with Mac about hunting both teams, also Mac is a civ read to me. MAtt is also a slight civ read to me. Out of the three newly replaced it is more likely Bass/Bulls.

quote="Sorsha"]
Black Rock wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I am voting for Elohcin. I don't feel like her vote for zebra is genuine.
:P

Perhaps you are zebra's teammate.

For real though...Zebra's tone just isn't of her normal civ self imo. Could I be wrong, sure. But I think Bass and Enri both have a good chance of being civ. So I didn't want to place my vote on either.
As far as I know I'm not on zebras team, I'm a part of the rebel alliance so if she is too then yes, we are teammates.

So what changed for you between day one and day two? Because on day one you voted for Enrique but now you think he is civ? That's why I voted you btw, your change with no explanation and your vote out of the blue with no explanation.

Can you quote posts of zebra's that are showing her non civvie tone? I'm not trying to defend her but like bass, it seems like zebra is quite easy to lynch at times as well.... Or at least gets herself into trouble early.
This post doesn't sit right with me. The blue part just sounds like something a baddie Sorsha would say.
Funny how that's a perfectly lie detectable statement that you don't like there BR :ponder:[/quote]

Surprised these posts haven't gotten more attention, this also something I find quite damning which was overlooked is her defense of Enrique. In these three posts.
Sorsha wrote:Meh- I'm not feeling the Enrique case. He seems pretty sincere to me
Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Meh- I'm not feeling the Enrique case. He seems pretty sincere to me
bcornett sounded sincere too. Not every scum player is incapable of lying without coming across like a really bad actor. The points are stacking up against him.
And civ players do dumb shit that makes them look bad. Remember me in talking heads?
Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
bcornett sounded sincere too. Not every scum player is incapable of lying without coming across like a really bad actor. The points are stacking up against him.
And civ players do dumb shit that makes them look bad. Remember me in talking heads?
Yeah but the main idea here is that civ players behave like civ players and we try to find inconsistencies in the posts of the players and lynch the ones who are more inconsistent and/or genuine right?
Civs can dig themselves into big holes trying to defend themselves.

What exactly did bcornet sound sincere about anyway? He didn't even give a reason for his vote yesterday that I could see...
BUT then her next post is this.
Sorsha wrote:Voted Enriqe. Hope you're bad!

Linki- I just want answers!! :faint:
Then some fluff, almost votes for Simon decides to hold her vote and in the end votes for him anyway. Her vote comes only after six people voted for Simon so she could be a potential teammate of his if not I still lean mafia on her.

Oops I was wrong about Simon, still think Sorsha could be mafia though. Also since Simon isn't a Hutt perhaps Luke was which would know be Llama, this allowed him to defend Simon and look slightly more civvie for not voting him, the same could be said for Glorfindel.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

The Jawas are placing an item up for auction:

Carbon Freezing Chamber: Your target will be unable to use their night powers until such time as they are targetted by another player with a night action. Jawas will not fall in to this trap and will not be frozen.

PM your bids to the hosts for this item. Highest bidder wins.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”