Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 5

Post by Larry David »

Etain Royalskull wrote:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Etain Royalskull wrote:
Queran Gloomsoul wrote:I am leaning Finnain for today.
Sorryimnot going to be here much this day. I had a huge party here today and have family over for the weekend.

That being said I think it would be foolish to miss the opportunity to lynch Finnian in a rumple free day.
You seem a lot more sure since I started suspecting you. :)
Yea, I guess so. A good no u will do that I guess...
I didn't know that in this game you were literally not allowed to suspect people who suspect you. ;) I mean if I just said I suspect you because you suspect me that would make sense. But I gave my reasoning. :) You just seem to want me out of here really bad (you agree 1000% people are trying to distract from me, it would be foolish not to lynch me, etc.) and it mostly stemmed from me saying if Carmen is bad I think you could be too. ;) You were relatively easy on me beforehand.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

Okay, I am caught up. My main observations at this point are that both Carmen and Finnian were saved from being lynched, which obviously makes them look bad. Of course, t is possible they are being framed, but they both strike me as rather suspicious, so I would be happy to try to lynch either of them. I am leaning towards Finnian, because Rumpy had to redirect a lot more votes to save him than he did with Carmen.
Fractal
sprityo
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Celeste »

Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Etain Royalskull wrote:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Etain Royalskull wrote:
Queran Gloomsoul wrote:I am leaning Finnain for today.
Sorryimnot going to be here much this day. I had a huge party here today and have family over for the weekend.

That being said I think it would be foolish to miss the opportunity to lynch Finnian in a rumple free day.
You seem a lot more sure since I started suspecting you. :)
Yea, I guess so. A good no u will do that I guess...
I didn't know that in this game you were literally not allowed to suspect people who suspect you. ;) I mean if I just said I suspect you because you suspect me that would make sense. But I gave my reasoning. :) You just seem to want me out of here really bad (you agree 1000% people are trying to distract from me, it would be foolish not to lynch me, etc.) and it mostly stemmed from me saying if Carmen is bad I think you could be too. ;) You were relatively easy on me beforehand.
Yea I'm really gung ho aren't I? I've posted what, Twice, in the last two hours? :rolleyes:

And could you fit any more smilies into that post? Over smiling doesn't make you look civ it makes you look fake.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I'm really reading Etain as Civ as well. Finnian's No Us really just incriminate him further.
Fractal
sprityo
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Etain Royalskull wrote: Yea I'm really gung ho aren't I? I've posted what, Twice, in the last two hours? :rolleyes:

And could you fit any more smilies into that post? Over smiling doesn't make you look civ it makes you look fake.
Yeah, because all that stuff that happened right after I mentioned you doesn't count I guess.

And I can post however I wish thank you. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Fane Winebattle wrote:I'm really reading Etain as Civ as well. Finnian's No Us really just incriminate him further.
So I guess I'm not allowed to suspect anyone? Since almost everyone here seems to have some form of suspicion of me.

You guys have to realize NO U isn't by default a baddie move. If I find someone who suspects me off in some way, I am allowed to call them out. As is anyone else. I think if Carmen is bad Etain could be on a team. I am allowed to think what I want. :p
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Finnian Metalfox wrote:I am allowed to think what I want. :p
Nope.
Fractal
sprityo
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Well I'm rebelling against your attempts at censorship!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Rachel Green »

I think Finian is bad, so I am gonna vote for him now. I have a busy day tomorrow :)
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

Voting Finnian. No point in waiting.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:There is a group (yes group, given that the heading is "The Wicked OneS") whose abilities have been secrets. This grim revelation means that I have to reevaluate everything. :WTF:

For now, however, I will astrally project myself into the mind of someone a thousand years from now and blow up a shit ton of robots in hopes that answers come from that.
I just wanted to take a second to point this out. If you've believed Bac's info and the surrounding discussion, we've known about this for days now. This strikes me as a possible case of playing dumb. It's something I'd say if I were on the secret baddie team. Not saying you are, Rhinfrew, just that it pings me
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

Considering that Finnian survived the fourth day lynch, I'm rethinking my position on him. Carmen has the same thing going against her as well, but I'm still wary about her role hints.

Finnian, just out of curiosity, do you yourself have any idea/theory as to how you survived the lynch?
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Also, I see the late Gaerwen is still part of the lynch poll. Is this an error, or are we missing something?
Management
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:I think Finian is bad, so I am gonna vote for him now. I have a busy day tomorrow :)
Me too. Voting finnian.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:
Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:There is a group (yes group, given that the heading is "The Wicked OneS") whose abilities have been secrets. This grim revelation means that I have to reevaluate everything. :WTF:

For now, however, I will astrally project myself into the mind of someone a thousand years from now and blow up a shit ton of robots in hopes that answers come from that.
I just wanted to take a second to point this out. If you've believed Bac's info and the surrounding discussion, we've known about this for days now. This strikes me as a possible case of playing dumb. It's something I'd say if I were on the secret baddie team. Not saying you are, Rhinfrew, just that it pings me
I beg your pardon, my dear grotesque, but believing things does not mean one knows anything. Having adorned a church or three in your heyday means you surely must be aware of this.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Shand Azureye wrote:Considering that Finnian survived the fourth day lynch, I'm rethinking my position on him. Carmen has the same thing going against her as well, but I'm still wary about her role hints.

Finnian, just out of curiosity, do you yourself have any idea/theory as to how you survived the lynch?
Finnian Metalfox wrote:Before anyone asks, I have no clue how I survived.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I'm pretty convinced of Finnian's guilt, an given Rumpy's ability, I think it would be foolish to spread the vote out.

*votes finnian*
Fractal
sprityo
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Saito »

I am going to vote for Finnian today.

Though I still think its more likely a baddie would not miss three votes in a row, the lynch yesterday did seem to be moved away from him. I still am suspicious of Carmen and there is a part of me who wonders if moving the lynch away from Finnian was just a way to capitalize on the growing movement against Finnian and take the heat off of Carmen. I won't vote for her today though because she is secondary on most peoples lists until this next night has passed. Finnian did have a lynch moved away from him so I'm looking at that being the deciding fact despite the concern I have above. I'm hopeful that we've found ourselves a baddie. I will be busy most of the day so I'm going ahead and voting now.

*Vote Finnian
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Shand Azureye wrote:Also, I see the late Gaerwen is still part of the lynch poll. Is this an error, or are we missing something?
Jorhan is up there again too.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I have a busy day today so I need to go ahead and vote now. While Finnian may be a mystery to me, there's no doubt he survived a lynch and a civvie died in his place. And not voting in lynches is not civvie behavior.

*Votes Finnian*

Also, I'm beginning to get little pings from Rhinfrew. I feel like his posts are filled with lots of jokes and genie references, like he's trying to distract through humor? I am mentioning it now since it crossed my mind, but I need to do a more thorough read of his posts when I have time later.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Young Lady »

Sorry, busy weekend, though it looks like I'm not alone in that regard. Also, voting Finnian, once again seems I'm not alone.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

While Finnian's posts continue to be as confusing as ever, his survival of yesterday's lynch, followed by no redeeming posts has convinced me enough to place my vote for him.

I vote Finnian.
Management
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Fane Winebattle wrote:I'm pretty convinced of Finnian's guilt, an given Rumpy's ability, I think it would be foolish to spread the vote out.

*votes finnian*
Rumpelstiltskin's ability isn't in play, Fane. There was no night after yesterday.

It's frustrating that so many players are paying so little attention.

No point in dragging it out. Finnian will die no matter what I do, but here's my stamp of approval. Hope we're right!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:I'm pretty convinced of Finnian's guilt, an given Rumpy's ability, I think it would be foolish to spread the vote out.

*votes finnian*
Rumpelstiltskin's ability isn't in play, Fane. There was no night after yesterday.

It's frustrating that so many players are paying so little attention.
Sorry. I was called in as a replacement yesterday and it's tough playing catch up in a game this complicated. I will strive to do better in the future.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

My vote is for Finnian. I believe he needs to go.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Ameerah Frolicstag wrote:I have a busy day today so I need to go ahead and vote now. While Finnian may be a mystery to me, there's no doubt he survived a lynch and a civvie died in his place. And not voting in lynches is not civvie behavior.

*Votes Finnian*

Also, I'm beginning to get little pings from Rhinfrew. I feel like his posts are filled with lots of jokes and genie references, like he's trying to distract through humor? I am mentioning it now since it crossed my mind, but I need to do a more thorough read of his posts when I have time later.
Is that so? Very well. Far be it from me to stop you from reading as you wish, but it appears that you and Gobnait are seeking to set me up preemptively for Day 6 for reasons that you'll be able to concoct at your leisure. Funny that you single out the Djinn, when the Kraken King, the Twilight Pixie Rajah, and many others are quite fond of...well...enjoying themselves.

For your foolish words, I shall place my mark this Day upon your forehead.

I vote Ameerah.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

voted finnian

I notice that someone mentioned the genie fellow above. I was also slightly pinged by the wish-granter. Rhin's use of the word 'castle' on rump's castle day, was one of those unnecessary kind of posts, made just to fill time more or less, but interesting in that it contained the magic word. I think it calls for a little study.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I don't know. Would a baddie offer the sole dissenting vote in a unanimous lynch poll? Seems like an awful risky move for someone who shouldn't want to draw attention to himself, doesn't it?
Fractal
sprityo
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

I believe Izett also mentioned something ping worthy in regards to the genie, but I will search for it later. It is necessary to consider everything Fane v2, as it may catch a baddie later, or it may reveal the genie has the towns best interests in mind.
Assault
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:
Ameerah Frolicstag wrote: the Kraken King, the Twilight Pixie Rajah, and many others are quite fond of...well...enjoying themselves.
Pixies are well known for being...um...fun loving, yeah that's it :)

Fun Loving :lorab:

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Okay, since I'm pretty much done for, I'm voting Etain because she doesn't like me. :p
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:
Ameerah Frolicstag wrote: the Kraken King, the Twilight Pixie Rajah, and many others are quite fond of...well...enjoying themselves.

Aw hell yeah. Love Gong. :lorab:
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Quote fail fixed :)
Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote: the Kraken King, the Twilight Pixie Rajah, and many others are quite fond of...well...enjoying themselves.

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

The Illustrious Me, He Who Takes One Lick To Get To The Center of A Tootsie Pop, Don Cheadle-Kracken's Secret Admirer, The "I" In Team, Conveyer of Belts, Heart Breaker, Dream Maker, A Small Town Boy Born and Raised in South Detroit, does herein decree:

Fun? What is "fun"......

F is for Friends who do stuff together!

U Is for you and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

N Is for Anywhere and any place and time, right here in the deep blue seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

We get alot of Spongebob episodes down here. It's pretty much the only show on AtlantisTV
Supervisor
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Regardless of my demise, this is the most fun I've had being suspected. :yay: I should join sock puppet games more often. :D
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I believe Izett also mentioned something ping worthy in regards to the genie, but I will search for it later. It is necessary to consider everything Fane v2, as it may catch a baddie later, or it may reveal the genie has the towns best interests in mind.
I agree and I admit that the genie's general tone has struck me as a bit suspicious. Not ready to convict him yet, though.
Fractal
sprityo
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Lunatella »

A rezz would be nice if there is one going. :biggrin:
Lunalee
nutella
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Saito »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I believe Izett also mentioned something ping worthy in regards to the genie, but I will search for it later. It is necessary to consider everything Fane v2, as it may catch a baddie later, or it may reveal the genie has the towns best interests in mind.
Izett did say he/she was pinged by two of my posts but I'm a gypsy not genie. (I have asked for her/his explanation regarding why the ping but so far I've not heard anything back).
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Gunther »

Many apologies to my fellow players and lovely hostesses - life has been in the way!

RIP Manchin :(
Ameerah Frolicstag wrote:I have a busy day today so I need to go ahead and vote now. While Finnian may be a mystery to me, there's no doubt he survived a lynch and a civvie died in his place. And not voting in lynches is not civvie behavior.

*Votes Finnian*

In my quick skim for this lynch, this factoid seems enough of a reason to cast a vote for Finnian.

I will be more involved after tomorrow! :srsnod:
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Well yeah. If there's a team with literally an unlimited amount of times they can manipulate the vote, why would they not use it when they can, including to frame civs and just lead you guys on a longer wild goose chase since everyone's so insistent that I'm bad. You're all doing precisely what I'm sure they planned on you guys doing. :p
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I'll also vote for Finnian again for reasons previously mentioned. (Though I did like the reason he gave for voting for Etain. Twas funny).
To be recycled
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Well I have to go out for dinner. I won't be here for my lynch I guess. :p
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Finnian Metalfox wrote:Okay, since I'm pretty much done for, I'm voting Etain because she doesn't like me. :p
Well I like you a little more than I did before cuz you made me laugh! :smile:

What makes ya think I'm a girl?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Etain Royalskull wrote:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:Okay, since I'm pretty much done for, I'm voting Etain because she doesn't like me. :p
Well I like you a little more than I did before cuz you made me laugh! :smile:

What makes ya think I'm a girl?
Ah I see now, I am a girl... Lol. Ditches = girl :p
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by Roxy »

WTF is Rumpelstiltskin?

Poll ended at Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Eurolyn Blissfulone
No votes
Lyel Lambboat
No votes
Gobnait Gingeriute
No votes
Fane Winebattle
No votes
Anchorete Playfulure
No votes
Queran Gloomsoul
No votes
Bronwyn Mightyfeet
No votes
Bac Wunderelin
No votes
Izett Cruelsinger
No votes
Shand Azureye
No votes
Dallon Redwarlock
No votes
Ameerah Frolicstag
Rhinfrew Flowingrass (15) 5%
Etain Royalskull
Finnian Metalfox (17) 5%
Jorhan Poisondart
No votes
Gaerwen Gleamingrace
No votes
Rhinfrew Flowingrass
No votes
Diedre Wonderbird
No votes
Dilan Bluemoss
No votes
Grutfud Orangesprite
No votes
Carmen Brightsun
No votes
Finnin Metalfox
Bac Wunderelin (4), Dierdre Wonderbird (5), Etain Royalskull (7), Fane Winebattle (8), Bronwyn Mightyfeet (9), Ameerah Frolicstag (10), Queran Gloomsoul (11), Shand Azureye (12), Gobnait Gingeruite (13), Carmen Brightsun (14), Miyuki Lovelymoth (16), Anchorete Playfulure (18), Laine Crystalsteam (19) 68%
Miyuki Lovelymoth
No votes
Laine Crystalsteam
No votes
The Sweetness/Hosts/Ser Sockadoodledoo/Nons
MovingPictures07 (1), Roxy (2), Mainchin Ironbeast (3), bea (6) 21%
Total votes : 19
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Great!! Now no work will get done!

A poor shoemaker and his wife need money to pay the rent. He gives away the last pair of shoes he has to a needy lady. He has leather to make one more pair of shoes. Elves come in the night and make a pair of shoes which he sells for more than his asking price the next day.
He uses that money to pay the rent, buy food and more shoe leather. He feeds a poor traveler.

The elves come the next night and make two pairs of shoes with the additional leather. He gives away one pair to a needy person and sells the other pair to a referral from the first customer who is immensely satisfied.

He buys leather for three shoes, and stays up to find the elves making the shoes. The shoemaker and wife make clothes for the elves the next day, but the elves are lifted from their obligation when given clothes, so the elves leave, and the shoemaker and his wife never see them again. That's because you have lynched him. Poor Finnian the Elf.

It is now night you have 24 hours to get your wet work done :feb:
;)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 6

Post by Young Lady »

RIP Finnian.

Picked Characters because I think Characters drive the Story.
Supervisor
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 6

Post by Rachel Green »

Is the Elf a civvie? I just looked at the roles, and it has not been updated to show that. So RIPIYWG Finian.

Return to “Previous Jobs”