Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 4]

Post by juliets »

sabie, one of the points against you is you voted Matt AFTER Enrique told everyone his case was wrong, to back off, please don't vote for Matt. You then voted Matt. Why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Mr. Freeze if you blocked the same people as last time that'd be super cool :grin:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:
juliets wrote:
Enrique wrote:Turnip Head noooo

:puppy:
Enrique why the cry of "noooo"?
There was speculation earlier that the Riddler was disappearing people. TH getting cursed then not talking all night isn't a good sign.
I would like to point out I was talking just fine on nights 2 and 3, unless people still believe I was "faking" :meany:
So then not the same situation. cool.

I don't think you were faking matt.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

oi - also I'm going to fishie's place tonight. :)
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

juliets wrote:I iso'd him but didn't see anything but a nice polite person so the reasons he's bad have gone right over my head.
This is without any doubt the kindest observation that has been made about me all game. Thank you Juliets. In whatever time I have left here, I will treasure your words and be encouraged by them in the face of whatever comes :hug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:
juliets wrote:Can someone bullet point the Glorfindel case for me or point me back to someone who has already made the case? I iso'd him but didn't see anything but a nice polite person so the reasons he's bad have gone right over my head.
Some stuff I remember:

1. sig thought he read as being "fake-nice" early in the game but later went back on that.
2. Matt thinks he's been claiming Two Face throughout the game for mentioning coinflips and the number two.
3. He made sure to reply to sig right before he got killed and the whole thing got buried.
4. MP reads him as an inmate for not matching either his civvie or baddie metas.

I don't know if I'm missing something.
That's not a fair representation, I don't think. He used several phrases that correlated with the number two, actually said the word "two" in his first post, and at one point even quoted someone's post and simply said "Seconded!".

C'mon now.
I'm sorry but that is NOT a case, it's a work of fiction. With respect, I don't recall anyone coming up with a motive as to why I would do such a thing as to do so (based on the conjecture that I'd read) defies logic. I can promise you that anyone that lyncher me on that basis is going to feel exceptionally foolish.

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Okay, Harvey, settle down.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

To be fair Matt, I could probably search your posts and find a bunch of times where you've used synonyms of 'two'. It's a stretch even for you.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:To be fair Matt, I could probably search your posts and find a bunch of times where you've used synonyms of 'two'. It's a stretch even for you.
K go for it, and do the same for everyone else. I'll help if you'd like, which half of the players do you want?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Burning the candle at both ends, you could say. A double-edged sword, of sorts.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I don't have the time to waste. FWIW I did search 'two' in your posts and it said the word was too common.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Actually I just realised you spent a significant portion of day 2 repeating the word knock twice in every post. Matt = Two Face confirmed.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

My
alias
Two face
Two face

Explain that.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:Actually I just realised you spent a significant portion of day 2 repeating the word knock twice in every post. Matt = Two Face confirmed.
That's not at all the same thing I found from Glor's posts and you know it.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Actually I just realised you spent a significant portion of day 2 repeating the word knock twice in every post. Matt = Two Face confirmed.
I just don't understand why someone would put so much effort into dropping a ton of hints that they're a role who wins with the baddies 50% of the time. Nor do I see why someone would go to that much effort to role hint full stop. It's just ridiculous. If Glorfindel really is Two-Face and really did decide to drop a ton of 'two' related hints then I wish I had his amount of motivation, dedication, and spare time.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Say I'm Killer Croc and my win con is LMS, I'm a big scary dude who wants to eat everyone's hands. I'm not going to put subtle references to crocodiles, alligators, and Captain Hook in all my posts so people can figure that out.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
I just don't understand why someone would put so much effort into dropping a ton of hints that they're a role who wins with the baddies 50% of the time. Nor do I see why someone would go to that much effort to role hint full stop. It's just ridiculous. If Glorfindel really is Two-Face and really did decide to drop a ton of 'two' related hints then I wish I had his amount of motivation, dedication, and spare time.
I'm not claiming to give you the "why", but I don't think it's just coincidence that 5 out of his first 10 posts include a "hint", then later he quotes someone simply saying "Seconded", and even later still makes another "hint" with the coin flip thing.

Could be coincidence, maybe it is. :shrug2:

Linki - But Two Face can essentially win with anyone, and is not LMS, so it's not the same thing.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
I'm not claiming to give you the "why", but I don't think it's just coincidence that 5 out of his first 10 posts include a "hint", then later he quotes someone simply saying "Seconded", and even later still makes another "hint" with the coin flip thing.

Could be coincidence, maybe it is. :shrug2:

Linki - But Two Face can essentially win with anyone, and is not LMS, so it's not the same thing.
True but he can win with the baddies and might not get a choice when it comes down to it. I think whoever it is will probably choose a pro-civ path as it's the smart choice for any neutral role, but I still wouldn't be hinting at a role probably half the civs will see as a threat and at least one civ wants dead.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, I'd like to know if there are any other players you "trust" more than me at the moment, and why that is the case, since you seem intent on continuing to spread a lack of trust for me in the thread.
me not trsuting you is not the same as me wanting to lynch you
Enrique wrote:We learned something, MP, but with that said I do think your lynch was pretty unnecessary. Couldn't you just have done that any other time if the situation lent itself instead of encouraging/forcing it?
!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
I find great comfort in this evidence that logic and commonsense are not yet a casualty in this game...

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Glorfindel wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
I find great comfort in this evidence that logic and commonsense are not yet a casualty in this game...
Why would you think they were?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Turnip Head »

lulz I'm not silenced, I've just been limited to my phone and wanted to be able to sit down and gather my thoughts. The jury is still out on what will happen to me from the riddle I was given... apparently I still haven't gotten it right. In my defense it's barely even a riddle; more like "OoOoooOooh here's a riddle, no hints, what will you do?"
MovingPictures07 wrote: sprityo -- The d2 lynch doesn't really give us any information about sprityo (he voted last for Nero, and many of his posts have not been particularly thick in content. In addition, his d3 vote for Floyd could be seen as an easily justifiable vote for a lurker to avoid coming up with suspicions. Not a good look. With that said, I am tone reading him as genuine, and he has brought forth insight throughout the game, mainly in the form of questions. I need to really think about him more though; he's the weakest of my town reads and could easily drop to a mafia read if he doesn't pick up more townie points.
Has anyone read sprityo's ISO? It's full of sketch. It's all mechanics questions for the hosts, discussion of mechanics, and last minute votes. In lynches with a clear runaway candidate, sprityo votes with the majority. In tighter lynches which would require him to take a stand, he votes for Floyd or talks about how we should get rid of the nonparticipants. The pattern is clear. sprityo is doing his best to not do anything that will put him in the spotlight. I encourage everyone to reread him. Let's get this guy in the hotseat pronto.

MovingPictures07 wrote:Glorfindel -- My thoughts on Glorfindel can be summed up in my response to Mac. While an incredibly nice guy, he's not giving us much to work with this game, and has hardly thrown out any opinions or hunting that I can see. As a mafia or a civilian, I have meta-based reasons to believe he would want to hunt, or try to appears as though he is hunting; yet he is doing neither. In the early part of the game, he seemed to be trying to stay out of the radar. I think he's most likely an inmate, but I still have enough doubt that I'm placing him in the "slightly" category. With that said, Mac also had a good observation regarding Glorfindel's opinion of sig that has been considered by me and should be by others.
Not giving us much to work with is a great way to put it. Glorfindel's primary objective seems to be responding to suspicions against him, including ones not even directed at him. I don't see as of yet a Glorfindel who is genuinely attempting to solve the game. When asked for his reads Glorfindel circled around a few names without calling directly calling anyone suspicious, which I think is an effort to not step on anyone's toes and gain even more attention. His vote yesterday is a small ping for me; in looking at Glorfindel's ISO he has been harping on the theory that one team is full of inactives and this explains the lack of a N2 kill. Glorfy does not seem to consider other possibilities like blocks or protections and his thery is another way I could see him trying to step on as few toes as possible while trying to look involved. But in previous games Glorfy never struck me as a solely logical or analytical thinkiner: he uses his gut and his grasp of player's tones to make judgments, and none of that is present in this game. His vote also feels slightly reverse engineered, as in "Well I can't vote for myself and I already defended MP, so I have to vote someone else, better make a decent case to go with it" which isn't necessarily pingy, but in context of everything else, it is.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Strongly Leaning Anti-Town
sabie12 -- She has voted for me today because I said sig a lot and now he's dead; she voted for me yesterday as well citing a similar reason. She has yet to explain how her train of thought regarding this suspicion actually leads her to the conclusion that I'm mafia, which is a piece of the logic in her behavior I'm missing completely. Hence it's a bad look, because otherwise this reads fabricated to me. She voted for Matt on d2 for "strange" knock knock jokes. Another bad look, I can't understand where her mindset is at all. She needs to clarify ASAP. In fact, looking at her d2 behavior, she easily could be Nero's teammate, given she couldn't understand why people weren't voting Matt anymore. Other than that, she's offered no real substantive content. I know she replaced in and the thread is large, but... this is not good in the slightest. She's my number two guess for Nero's teammate.
I don't have very many thoughts on sabie, it's impossible to, but that post she made about sig is like, exactly what I'd expect a mafia to say if they killed sig for that reason. Here's the post:
sabie12 wrote:Voted MP because he kept talking about sig and now sigs dead.
She did vote for MP the day before that too so you know she was at least mindful of his standing in the game. I think killing sig could have been her idea. And she votes for people like MP and Matt who are obviously cursed because they "seem strange" which is surface level analysis IMO - and I'm weakening my point here but unfortunately this is also exactly what I suspect from civilians who aren't putting in the hard work. So I'm on the fence about her but I definitely see the case for her being bad.
Enrique wrote:Enrique -- While he has the second most posts in the game, I'm not convinced he's out for town's best interests. His behavior today (d4) looks worst to me of any of his days, voting for Glorfindel for vaguely cited reasons. I hope he can elaborate upon these. Despite this, he has had bad looks consistently throughout the game. During the early portion of the game, he looked worse coming out of the 1v1 against Golden, from a GTH tone level, but that was only enough for me to consider "slightly" mafia leaning at most. Since then, he pushed suspicion against sig d1, Matt on d2 (bad look) based on a convoluted theory that really was reaching. I get the feeling that he's been making cases to appear as though as he's town, because the connections he continuously is making are based on tenuous, at best, role-based mechanics, rather than in-thread behavior. I think he could be mafia (more on that in a bit). If he's not mafia, I have a backup theory that he could be an inmate that really was pushing the sig agenda, since I don't think his thoughts against sig were town-minded. The distinction about Enrique's reassessments is that he seems to be making them for manipulative purposes, rather than in a hunt to genuinely find mafia. In addition, he has engaged in many back and forths but has spent hardly any recent time actually hunting for much of anything. He has also pushed what I have seen as manipulative conversation about me and others (regarding my rainbow list being questionable), then followed up by endorsing suspicion once it has formed, but later not fully following through with it. It all reeks of opportunism. I firmly believe the d2 Matt vote is a bad look, even if he reassessed; he was basing his reassessment entirely on supposed role hint by Turnip Head that is far from reasonable evidence. I think it's very possible Enrique is Nero's teammate; in fact, he's my number one guess for it.
All I can say for this one is I disagree. Enrique is one of a few players I genuinely see trying to solve the game from all angles. If he was Nero's teammate he had no reason to do what he did on Day 2. This doesn't absolve him of being on the other team or being some sort of inmate but at this point I find it difficult to suspect him.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

I see we should've stuck with a Mac lynch.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Between Glorfindel and Mp, I'd rather vote Glorfindel.
Why?

You voted for me before. Why not now?
Because you sounded genuine in your frustration and I think that's more a civ MP thing to do.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Typhoony -- Otherwise, he'd probably be a slight mafia read, since I'm not seeing a whole lot of supatown game-solving Typhoony this game.
I don't think that's really fair to say since you know full well I have almost zero time to properly play this game.

I also agree with THs point on sprityo just now. Dude's not reminding me of his Of Montreal game at all. Way more careful.
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Typhoony wrote:I see we should've stuck with a Mac lynch.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why?

Because you sounded genuine in your frustration and I think that's more a civ MP thing to do.
And you think I'm not frustrated with this game? I've listened to those night time clues like a hundred times and I get nothing. I try to genuinely contribute to solving this game and receive no acknowledgement other than accusations of manipulative behaviour. I'm accused of not trying to solve the game and only defend myself when many of you continue to line up with your accusations of me that have no basis in fact and are sheer fantasy.

I don't have the historical knowledge that many of you do about each other's playstyles (to which you refer frequently) and that doesn't help. And TH - damn straight I'm not going around making accusations against everyone. It's not that I don't want to tread on any toes (my interactions with Sig put the lie to that statement) - it's just that I don't want to fall into the temptation of making groundless, false and malicious accusations about others of the nature that continue to be made about me.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Typhoony wrote:I see we should've stuck with a Mac lynch.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why?

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Typhoony -- Otherwise, he'd probably be a slight mafia read, since I'm not seeing a whole lot of supatown game-solving Typhoony this game.
I don't think that's really fair to say since you know full well I have almost zero time to properly play this game.

I also agree with THs point on sprityo just now. Dude's not reminding me of his Of Montreal game at all. Way more careful.
Hey Typhoony, why do you think I am mafia again?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Voted the hospital because I haven't been there yet.
Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: sprityo -- The d2 lynch doesn't really give us any information about sprityo (he voted last for Nero, and many of his posts have not been particularly thick in content. In addition, his d3 vote for Floyd could be seen as an easily justifiable vote for a lurker to avoid coming up with suspicions. Not a good look. With that said, I am tone reading him as genuine, and he has brought forth insight throughout the game, mainly in the form of questions. I need to really think about him more though; he's the weakest of my town reads and could easily drop to a mafia read if he doesn't pick up more townie points.
Has anyone read sprityo's ISO? It's full of sketch. It's all mechanics questions for the hosts, discussion of mechanics, and last minute votes. In lynches with a clear runaway candidate, sprityo votes with the majority. In tighter lynches which would require him to take a stand, he votes for Floyd or talks about how we should get rid of the nonparticipants. The pattern is clear. sprityo is doing his best to not do anything that will put him in the spotlight. I encourage everyone to reread him. Let's get this guy in the hotseat pronto.
You're right, I just read back over Sprityo's posts and was astonished to see that he has 83 posts, yet I couldn't remember a single comment from him all game. He's been pushing for low/nonposters from Day 1 to the present and asks questions without giving much opinion himself. And, as you said, the bandwagony votes only give him a worse look.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Actually I take back what I said.
Doc, save TH tonite. I think he is more important to the civvie cause this game than I have been. And j tend to agree with his most recent post.

Glorf, I have said early on that I am inherently suspicious of nice posters, and you have exuded niceties all game. You're very expressive in your language.
But your general ideas seem fringing on actual theories and illogical paths. I don't mean to discourage you if you're completely genuine. Hell, my first few games here were just throwing out theories and hoping any stuck.
But most of your defenses have been reading as "I don't understand why you suspect me because I'm good" or "I'm not bad, because I'm good".

I don't buy the theory that you are TwoFace. I think Matt is stretching there, nor would I see a point in leaving breadcrumbs for that role. I thought maybe you could be neutral for a long time, and mayhaps you are, but I think you are not civ. Based on your arguments and counter arguments.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DFaraday wrote:Voted the hospital because I haven't been there yet.
Turnip Head wrote:
You're right, I just read back over Sprityo's posts and was astonished to see that he has 83 posts, yet I couldn't remember a single comment from him all game. He's been pushing for low/nonposters from Day 1 to the present and asks questions without giving much opinion himself. And, as you said, the bandwagony votes only give him a worse look.
I agree that band wagoners might be something to look at, but at the same time I still think mafia would be putting votes away from the beaten path. Like, I don't really know how you play as mafia, but it sure looks to me like it would be easy to put suspicion on band wagoners because there have been so many.

Your responses have been quite carefully crafted, I feel. I just can't shake that you're playing it safe this game, but I can't put my finger on exactly how that indicts you as a baddie.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Voted the hospital because I haven't been there yet.
Turnip Head wrote:
I agree that band wagoners might be something to look at, but at the same time I still think mafia would be putting votes away from the beaten path. Like, I don't really know how you play as mafia, but it sure looks to me like it would be easy to put suspicion on band wagoners because there have been so many.

Your responses have been quite carefully crafted, I feel. I just can't shake that you're playing it safe this game, but I can't put my finger on exactly how that indicts you as a baddie.
Well for me, whether I'm Mafia or not, in every game I try not to bandwagon. If I vote for someone I try to give a legitimate reason. I think votes without much reason supporting them look bad, and that includes bandwagon votes. Sprityo just seems to blend his votes into an existing mass, which looks shady to me.

What can I say, I always try to play things carefully. It's how I stay alive as long as I do. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Scotty wrote:Actually I take back what I said.
Doc, save TH tonite. I think he is more important to the civvie cause this game than I have been. And j tend to agree with his most recent post.

Glorf, I have said early on that I am inherently suspicious of nice posters, and you have exuded niceties all game. You're very expressive in your language.
But your general ideas seem fringing on actual theories and illogical paths. I don't mean to discourage you if you're completely genuine. Hell, my first few games here were just throwing out theories and hoping any stuck.
But most of your defenses have been reading as "I don't understand why you suspect me because I'm good" or "I'm not bad, because I'm good".

I don't buy the theory that you are TwoFace. I think Matt is stretching there, nor would I see a point in leaving breadcrumbs for that role. I thought maybe you could be neutral for a long time, and mayhaps you are, but I think you are not civ. Based on your arguments and counter arguments.
I've made no secret of the fact from Day 1 that I'm struggling a little with the complexities of this game but I am (within the constraints of time that we all have) to contribute to the best of my ability. A number of people now have voiced their suspicion of my posts in that they are polite and respectful. If that's what you believe is sufficient to eliminate me from this game then lynch away because I'm not going to change that. Yes, you are right too Scotty - I have been saying that I'm not bad because I'm good. There's a reason for that (it's true...) but you are wrong to assert that I don't understand why people would be suspicious of me because of that because I do. You and others believe that trust has no place in games of Mafia. I don't agree, I think it is actually the key to winning these games - it's trying to find that one or two people to trust...

And I'm sorry - as much as I do respect your ability and that of other players (like Matt for example) you are wrong. I am 100% true blue Town. I am not Mafia and I am not third party. For what it's worth, I very much appreciate the sincerity of your post :hug:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

To Scotty and others who haven't played with 2-Face, he is always this polite. Always.
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Glorfindel, if you are talking about me, I suspected you becasue you came in from a catch up and trusted only one person, and your only suspect was someone who suspected the person you said you trusted. When I questioned you about it, I noted your carefully worded answer. People interpreted that to mean I was discussing you unfailingly chivalrous & polite demeanor, but I was actually referencing your wording.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Glorfindel wrote:I don't have the historical knowledge that many of you do about each other's playstyles (to which you refer frequently) and that doesn't help. And TH - damn straight I'm not going around making accusations against everyone. It's not that I don't want to tread on any toes (my interactions with Sig put the lie to that statement) - it's just that I don't want to fall into the temptation of making groundless, false and malicious accusations about others of the nature that continue to be made about me.
I saw your play in Pikmin and you did not let a lack of historical context or a worry about being wrong stop you from trying to influence the game. In any case you can't let that fear stop you. If you're a civ we're going to need your help to win this game. Show me your fight.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Turnip Head wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I don't have the historical knowledge that many of you do about each other's playstyles (to which you refer frequently) and that doesn't help. And TH - damn straight I'm not going around making accusations against everyone. It's not that I don't want to tread on any toes (my interactions with Sig put the lie to that statement) - it's just that I don't want to fall into the temptation of making groundless, false and malicious accusations about others of the nature that continue to be made about me.
I saw your play in Pikmin and you did not let a lack of historical context or a worry about being wrong stop you from trying to influence the game. In any case you can't let that fear stop you. If you're a civ we're going to need your help to win this game. Show me your fight.
Very well, my friend - I will try harder (although I'm not entirely convinced that I'm playing differently than in Pikmin). Having said that, I was in kind a power role in that game that may have given me more confidence than I do in a vanilla Town role :shrug:

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Glor - I for one like that you are polite. Don't loose that part of your game please. We could stand to have some more of it round these parts. I know it's hard to be the new guy in a super complex game with so much talk of meta but really you are in a unique position because you can see things the rest of us might miss because we are so used to each other. Don't be affraid to voice your opinions. I for one, welcome the fresh look.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Good god bea. Repeatey girl much?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

bea wrote:Glor - I for one like that you are polite. Don't loose that part of your game please. We could stand to have some more of it round these parts. I know it's hard to be the new guy in a super complex game with so much talk of meta but really you are in a unique position because you can see things the rest of us might miss because we are so used to each other. Don't be affraid to voice your opinions. I for one, welcome the fresh look.
Thank you for your encouragement bea :hug:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfy how have you survived the world wide web until now?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Re: Arkham Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

To which location will you travel this evening?

Arkham Asylum
Sorsha (8)
4%

Wayne Manor
DharmaHelper (5), Enrique (6), Metalmarsh89 (7), Dom (9), Glorfindel (11)
22%

Wayne Enterprises
MacDougall (21), S~V~S (22)
9%

Fish Mooney's
MovingPictures07 (3), LoRab (10), bea (17), Turnip Head (23)
17%

The Docks
juliets (13)
4%

Gotham City Police Department
Scotty (14), Typhoony (18)
9%

City Hall
Bullzeye (12), Matt (20)
9%

Park Row
Golden (4)
4%

Blackgate Penitentiary
sabie12 (16)
4%

Gotham City General Hospital
DFaraday (19)
4%

Galavan's Penthouse (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), a2thezebra (2), Long Con (15)
13%

Total votes : 23
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Drive-by Execution
bea left the Concert Hall, and looked to the sky. The moon was hidden behind thick grey clouds, and she could feel the rain drizzling down her cheeks. Typical Gotham weather, she thought, putting up an umbrella and beginning her trek down the street. She paused on a street corner, and picked up a newspaper from the covered stand. The headline had caught her eye: Black Mask evades police dragnet!

Her eyes tracked down to a smaller headline on the lower half of the page. Three more gunned down in Mob violence - Maroni named as suspect! She shook her head, frowning, and the newsie spoke up. "Hey, this ain't the Gotham Public Library - ya gotta pay to read!"

Just then, squealing tires caught their attention. bea turned, expecting to see a traffic accident, but instead she saw a man leaning out the car window with a Tommy gun pointed her way. She tried to turn and run, but the man opened fire, riddling her and the newsie with bullets, and leaving them bleeding into the muddy street as the car drove away.

bea has been killed by the Maroni family. It is now Day 5.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Well Detective...your cover's been blown.

I'd be hard pressed to say whether you should find a safe place to lay low for a while. At this point, the thugs of the city have probably traced your address, your credit cards, and, hell- probably even your kid's favorite food.

Boy Wonder may have only done what was sure to come out eventually, so don't blame him. A man can only squeeze into tights for so long before the pressure gets to his head.

Do not let this minor snafu guide the rest of us away from our jobs. We're Gotham City's finest, damn it. Act like it.

Robin may have given us some good leads. Let's see if we can't bring this scum to justice before I finish my next cup of coffee.

-Gordon
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:(

Bye Bea
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why the fuck would somebody nightkill bea and not an inactive? :mad:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't know.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

RIP bea :( You'll be sadly missed :hug:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

RIP bea - I will miss you. I hope to see you in another game soon.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot you evil bastard.
DharmaHelper

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 5]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dang Bea RIP.

Is Gordon telling us to look at Juliets more closely?

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:Dang Bea RIP.

You're welcome to look at me but how do you get that out of what he said? I don't see anything that relates to me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Dang Bea RIP.

You're welcome to look at me but how do you get that out of what he said? I don't see anything that relates to me.
Robin may have given us some good leads. Let's see if we can't bring this scum to justice before I finish my next cup of coffee.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”