55%

Total votes: 11
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Scotty »

That bubbles replacement does seem...coincidentally timed with these votes rolling in for her. I must admit. But at least she's showin up. That's why I'm voting Matt.

Matt has given at least 3 excuses of catching up but has not done so. One he even gives a time frame.
Look, if you don't have time, say you don't have time. But making hollow promises and then disappearing doesn't look good in any capacity.
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:I guess what I'm tryin to say is: Metalmarsh

I could very well see a Dom or DFaraday/MM pairing. A teammate trying to save one of the big trains by attaching to another. A day 1 marmot lynch wouldn't be so bad, would it?
Scotty, where are you on this idea today?

I agree with Llama, I doubt Matt is the baddie we are looking for. I am looking over Scotty's posts right now to see if I can shore up my buddying suspicion, but I'm not seeing much there. Either he's playing a very careful game, or he's not bad. Either way, obviously a Scotty lynch isn't in the cards today, so I'll switch to DFaraday.
I think this could definitely be a possibility still. If Matt comes back and says a few words that don't have the words "catch" and "up" in tandem, I'll look further. But right now I can't see beyond my big ass nose.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

This counter bandwagon on DFaraday is making me really suspicious of those who are voting him. Not only sig and Bubbles (who had awful reasons for doing so) but those who voted later, considering Matt has lots of votes.

If DFaraday is lynched and he turns out to be a civ, then there's a chance Matt is mafia and the mafiosos are trying to protect him by having DFaraday take the bullet.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm at work so let me keep my explanation quick. Matt is low engagement right now, but he has not been replaced. I think a person who believes they might not have time is more likely to hang in there longer if they are a civ, because they don't have teammates they know they are letting down. Civs don't know who their teammates are so they are less likely to feel the pressure of helping their team. That was a very fast replacement and she didn't say anything about getting a replacement in her post that I recall. Most civs announce they are going to ask for one.
You've never mentioned her before, but you're voting Bubbles because she got replaced and didn't say anything about it in her three posts?

That's a bit of a dangerous road to travel down, but if you want to travel down it, I don't recall Bubbles ever asking to be replaced in Arkham. If she did (and I don't think she did), then I couldn't replace her because the well had run dry. If Bubbles is good, then she would have had to ask for a replacement by PM- were she bad, she could ask in BTSC. Bubbles does show up in BTSC, but with little more frequency than she appears in the thread.

One little item of note is that Bubbles broadcasts when she's good. She did it in Arkham on her first post. "Wait, Epignosis, Bubbles was bad that game!" Yes, friend, she was, but not in the beginning, because she was recruited. The only mention of anything being good in her three posts here was "grief."

That's worth thinking about. :ponder:
Black Rock wrote:Epignosis. Your leading theory heading into the night was that I was bad and was LC's baddie teammate. After the night you state that I'm off the table, which I imagine is due to that post. You're still voting for LC, which you state has nothing to do with that post. Do you still believe I'm LC's teammate or do you now believe me to be civ? I now realize I might have missed this in my catch up as my daughter was talking to me and I do believe I was looking at her as I was scrolling.

To answer your question. I am currently on the fence with LC. I'm not sure if he's up to no good or I'm taking some of his statements personally. For instance the new one I quoted. Sometimes it's complicated playing with a husband. I'm not ruling out I will vote for today. Somehow he's gotten under my skin early this game, where as I usually ignore him in early game.
I am mainly taking Edith's advice to leave you alone- were it not for that, I would probably be hounding you. Your accusation that I was voting you to save a teammate was weak, to be charitable.

Despite my leading theory, as you put it, you don't have to be bad for Long Con to be bad. Long Con voted DFaraday yesterday, and said he was voting DFaraday now, but his vote is still on Scotty.

I'll probably end up switching my vote. Dom is my other top suspect lingering from Day 1 (and that Illyria vote is weak and uninspiring).
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Long Con wrote:
Polo wrote:EBWOP, because there's two more scenarios that I hadn't thought of previously:

Lady Rose MacClare was talked out of acting on Night 1 because Lady Mary Crawley used her power on Rose;
Lady Rose MacClare had her action redirected to Silverwolf.
James Kent seems like the same kind of role as well:

"James flirts with his target each night, making him or her forget to do anything at night. " Sounds like a role block.
That is true. Somehow I forgot to add his role power on my spreadsheet. Shoot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Spacedaisy »

I was actually considering my vote to her for a policy lynch alongside Sorsha and when I saw that quick replacement it looked shady to me, so I'm comfortable with this vote, dangerous or not. I also can't tell if you are trying to dispute the idea or agree with it from what you said. Be straightforward Epi, what is your opinion of Bubbles/bea right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I was actually considering my vote to her for a policy lynch alongside Sorsha and when I saw that quick replacement it looked shady to me, so I'm comfortable with this vote, dangerous or not. I also can't tell if you are trying to dispute the idea or agree with it from what you said. Be straightforward Epi, what is your opinion of Bubbles/bea right now.
I wasn't disputing you, only calling the idea dangerous in general.

Bubbles has three posts (none of them in which she declared herself good) and bea has none. There isn't a whole lot I can say about that. Based on what's there in parentheses, I would say "bad," but that, too, is dangerous reasoning.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

I see I have four votes, and I'm soooo sorry Scotty but currently I'm catching up so I might get a thought or two out there before lynch ends today.

Currently on page 5, and Illy, Sorsha, and Ika are bothering me somewhat, but I can't pinpoint it. Illy, tho, in her first few posts, said something like "went back and read the rules and so here's my childhood memory" and I feel like since she felt like she had to explain why she was posting her childhood memory so late, maybe there's something fishy there. Hmmm.

As for my memory, btw, ummmm, playing Tripoli with Grandma Dyar during summer visits to Illinois. Totes awesome.

Anyway, off to read some more...serious peeps, take your vote off me for realz :(
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:I see I have four votes, and I'm soooo sorry Scotty but currently I'm catching up so I might get a thought or two out there before lynch ends today.

Currently on page 5, and Illy, Sorsha, and Ika are bothering me somewhat, but I can't pinpoint it. Illy, tho, in her first few posts, said something like "went back and read the rules and so here's my childhood memory" and I feel like since she felt like she had to explain why she was posting her childhood memory so late, maybe there's something fishy there. Hmmm.

As for my memory, btw, ummmm, playing Tripoli with Grandma Dyar during summer visits to Illinois. Totes awesome.

Anyway, off to read some more...serious peeps, take your vote off me for realz :(
You are too funny.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm at work so let me keep my explanation quick. Matt is low engagement right now, but he has not been replaced. I think a person who believes they might not have time is more likely to hang in there longer if they are a civ, because they don't have teammates they know they are letting down. Civs don't know who their teammates are so they are less likely to feel the pressure of helping their team. That was a very fast replacement and she didn't say anything about getting a replacement in her post that I recall. Most civs announce they are going to ask for one.
I agree with this. I think hosts are more likely to replace baddies whose team needs them than a lone civ. Many hosts have disagreed with me on this, but I've seen it happen, man.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

thellama73 wrote:
I agree with this. I think hosts are more likely to replace baddies whose team needs them than a lone civ. Many hosts have disagreed with me on this, but I've seen it happen, man.
Would you two comply to lynching Bea/Bubbles today?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:I see I have four votes, and I'm soooo sorry Scotty but currently I'm catching up so I might get a thought or two out there before lynch ends today.

:sigh:

You've given me no reasons yet to take the vote off of you. Keep...doing the opposite of staying away

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:That bubbles replacement does seem...coincidentally timed with these votes rolling in for her. I must admit. But at least she's showin up. That's why I'm voting Matt.

Matt has given at least 3 excuses of catching up but has not done so. One he even gives a time frame.
Look, if you don't have time, say you don't have time. But making hollow promises and then disappearing doesn't look good in any capacity.
Long Con wrote:

I could very well see a Dom or DFaraday/MM pairing. A teammate trying to save one of the big trains by attaching to another. A day 1 marmot lynch wouldn't be so bad, would it?

I agree with Llama, I doubt Matt is the baddie we are looking for. I am looking over Scotty's posts right now to see if I can shore up my buddying suspicion, but I'm not seeing much there. Either he's playing a very careful game, or he's not bad. Either way, obviously a Scotty lynch isn't in the cards today, so I'll switch to DFaraday.
I think this could definitely be a possibility still. If Matt comes back and says a few words that don't have the words "catch" and "up" in tandem, I'll look further. But right now I can't see beyond my big ass nose.
Elaborate on the enlarged, dear Scotty, s'il vous plaît.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Spacedaisy »

Polo wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Would you two comply to lynching Bea/Bubbles today?
I already voted for bubbles, So yes
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

thellama73 wrote:
Avert your eyes, Scotty...

Still *catching up* (on page 10), but I don't think Bubbles being replaced has anything to do with her/bea's alignment. I was very nearly replaced just the other day, but I convinced our gracious hostess that I would play more and I'm civ soooo...

Also, Lol @ Epi. Yeah dude, I realized the irony after I posted it ;airguitar:

Anyway, Illy is still my top suspect. Lots and lots of questions about multi-quoting, how to post in off topic, etc, it really feels like she's pushing the "I'm not on a team, see, look at all my questions about stuff" agenda.

I like reading about dying Wilgy and his diary pages. Good stuff.

Looks like Daisy is the first to vote for bwt (?) when Dom and DF were getting heat the other day. Hrm.

Anyway, I'll be back in a bit.
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:That bubbles replacement does seem...coincidentally timed with these votes rolling in for her. I must admit. But at least she's showin up. That's why I'm voting Matt.

Long Con wrote:

Elaborate on the enlarged, dear Scotty, s'il vous plaît.
I don't speak Spanish, Epi. Only Queen's Englishe

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

You know who hasn't been around on the later half of this day? MM.

Is he still set on Matt? did he cocoon himself away to evolve from marmot to man?

Matt
Racketeer

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:Been checking on the game in spurts throughout the day--never time to read more than a few posts at a time. One of those days. Anyway, looking at the current vote getters:

I still don't see the case on Dom. I don't really have a read on him yet, but nothing about his posts screams bad to me. BWT, I can see that his points are inconsistent, which I don't recall as being his norm, so I have an eyebrow on him, and could vote that way. Weak, but a day 1 vote is generally weak. DF seems to be playing typically--not sure I caught what the suspicion of him is based on. Need to reread the posts about him.

I'm sure I had more thoughts, but I can't remember them at the moment. Sleepy after a 12 plus hour work day.
Don't know where Lorab eventually votes, but this caught my eye. I suppose I could go look to see where she eventually votes...

Wilgy. Hrm.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Spacedaisy wrote:I should feel bad about bwt getting lynched early yet again, but frankly his vote was hella shady, so I have no regrets about where I out it. I was hoping he might defend and would have considered changing my vote if he could convince me. But he didn't show back up, so I'm cool with my vote. Now to wait for the flip...

Linki: Well not ideal but if we are going to lose a civ, I'd rather it be the vote manipulation role I think so it could be worse IMO.
Linki feels a bit shady. "I'd rather it be the vote manip role...I think..."

Hrm.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Night 1)

Post by Matt »

sig wrote:I really disliked Matt's vote. Though I always think Matt is mafia and am usually wrong.
Yeah I disliked my vote too. Oh well.
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

*Wilgy's corpse appears, rotting gunk can be seen dribbling out of it, it waddles over to Matt and gives him a hug, a visceral voice can be heard*

I looked at both Matt and DF...

I disliked DF's vote yesterday more than Matt's...

At least... Matt's felt more genuine...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:*Wilgy's corpse appears, rotting gunk can be seen dribbling out of it, it waddles over to Matt and gives him a hug, a visceral voice can be heard*

We should CFD Illy or Llama
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:*Wilgy's corpse appears, rotting gunk can be seen dribbling out of it, it waddles over to Matt and gives him a hug, a visceral voice can be heard*

We should CFD Illy or Llama
Downton does not have fire alarms, I am afraid. :suspish:
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Polo wrote:
Illyria wrote:Bah. Sorry. Polo is to whom the ping over the possible NK set up is directed.

Llama is the original ping for the LD comment. :doh:
Wait, what?

What do you mean by ping?
Well, I guess it is my turn to use language no one understands. Sorry, a ping is when you read something and it doesnt sit right. It is a reference to radar, when you have something come across your radar there is a ping sound. So that pinged on my Mafia Radar. Does that help?

Scotty wrote:Well on games with changeable votes, I see no problem with votes right out the gate. When I first started here, all games seemed to be one vote final per day.

That is all I have ever played, so you gave it a lot of thought and weight. Which I will still do, as it makes the most sense to me.

I put color on this to distinguish who was talking. I broke the quote somehow and could not fix it. :doh:
Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Dom wrote:Daisy what do you think of Illy's post?
Dom wrote:Daisy, would you like to answer my question or?
Geez, relax a minute here, lol. I read your question at work and wanted to ISO Illy to see what you were talking about. That is why I didn't answer you sooner. The answer is, what post are you referring to? Most of her posts were fluff. I don't mean that disrespectfully, I've been giving it a pass for now because I assume she is just getting reacclimated to the game. But you clearly have one post in mind so could you clarify your question please?
The post where she predicted how BWT would flip.
I did no such thing. I stated (apparently unclearly) how I can never get a clear read on BWT... Right now that is super frustrating as there are so few people I am reading at all. :sigh:
Dom wrote:I'm putting a vote on Illy right now. I didn't love her responses to being suspected and I'm going to be out for the rest of teh day.
That hurts young man. :pout:

Awww. Adorable. I forget how many people don't know me here. I am.. not awesome at reading the roles and rules. I have gotten into trouble for it before and lynched, so I went back and made sure I read everything this time. I am terribly proud of myself. :noble:

I was eyeing Bubbles, but I am going to wait and see what Bea has to say about herself.

Matt, I appreciate you swinging for the fences here and trying to start another bandwagon, but what you are seeing is not that odd for me.

What is CFD?? :confused:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illy - Thoughts on Epi and Llama?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I changed my vote to Bubbles. I too will walk the dangerous path.
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Night 1)

Post by Matt »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Polo wrote:You've got a lot more experience than I do. In how many of the Day 1 lynches in the games you've been part of as a civ did you manage to lynch Mafia? Less than 20%?
Last game I played we lynched scum D1, D2, D4 and won the game. It can happen. If we don't lynch, it won't happen at all. Plus, the info. that can be gained from the lynch, flips is helpful for D2. Seeing voting patterns helps read players. I'm not even sure why you wouldn't want to lynch on D1 even if the odds were high it would be on a civ. Otherwise, D2 is the same as D1 with no info. except a night kill.
Yeah, not lynching someone on Day 1 doesn't solve any problems. You have to start the game by just diving in.

Sucks to see BWT lynched so early again as a civ, I am down for a policy No-Lynch of him for the first couple of days in the next few games. Sorry I wasn't around for the later part of the lynch, I was busy and then I was at work. I doubt my vote would have changed anyways.

Dom, I have to look back, did anything more happen with that weird response you gave me earlier?
Per the underline, I have no idea if you even voted for Bwt, but this feels like a guilty mafia goin' "Ah poor guy, next time we won't do this to you".

Hrm.
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Matt wrote:Illy - Thoughts on Epi and Llama?
I think Epi is a civvie, as for LLama I am leaning civvie but I am not 100% on that.

Why do you want to lynch Llama?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Polo wrote:You've got a lot more experience than I do. In how many of the Day 1 lynches in the games you've been part of as a civ did you manage to lynch Mafia? Less than 20%?
Last game I played we lynched scum D1, D2, D4 and won the game. It can happen. If we don't lynch, it won't happen at all. Plus, the info. that can be gained from the lynch, flips is helpful for D2. Seeing voting patterns helps read players. I'm not even sure why you wouldn't want to lynch on D1 even if the odds were high it would be on a civ. Otherwise, D2 is the same as D1 with no info. except a night kill.
Yeah, not lynching someone on Day 1 doesn't solve any problems. You have to start the game by just diving in.

Sucks to see BWT lynched so early again as a civ, I am down for a policy No-Lynch of him for the first couple of days in the next few games. Sorry I wasn't around for the later part of the lynch, I was busy and then I was at work. I doubt my vote would have changed anyways.

Dom, I have to look back, did anything more happen with that weird response you gave me earlier?
Per the underline, I have no idea if you even voted for Bwt, but this feels like a guilty mafia goin' "Ah poor guy, next time we won't do this to you".

Hrm.
No, I voted for DFaraday.

I won't be discussing Black Rock for the foreseeable future.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Is the good sir out there with Isis? :puppy:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illyria wrote:
I think Epi is a civvie, as for LLama I am leaning civvie but I am not 100% on that.

I don't. Not really. I do suspect you, tho, and earlier in the game I believe you were replying to Epi but you accidentally said "Llama" instead, I think, and since you have no experience with Llama, I thought it weird that you would accidentally use his name.

Also, before doing my big reread today, I read through the last page or so of the thread, and Llama seemed to be defending me, and I always question people who defend me in Mafia. I'm weird.

Linki - Uhmm...I didn't mention Black Rock, LC? Haha. Even if you did vote DF, do you think it's a good idea to let BWT slide in future games because he's been lynched early in the last few?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

After SW was lynched...
thellama73 wrote:I guess we can rule out Ika as being mafia, then, can't we?
Why? From what little I've seen of them, they pride themselves on being able to see right through each other, so ika NKing the Wolf would actually make sense so she doesn't catch on to him later.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Scotty wrote:
Matt wrote:Oh man, I'm gonna get shit for this, but I still haven't caught up. Randomed between Bwt, DF, and Dom, and got Bwt. Sorry, even if you are bad Bwt :(
I don't like how you are handling yourself this game. Hollow promises to catch up (x3), not catching up, and "random" voting between the 3 trains. This doesn't spell confidence, Matt.

Matt.
Why quote "random" ? I literally went to random.org and randomed between three players the day I voted. You using quotes to make me seem like a liar liar doesn't make me feel good about you, Scotty.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Polo wrote:Voting for the absentees (or those who aren't posting much) is something I can get along with.
Do you have any actual scum reads?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:Rip Silver.

I'll be catching up sometime in the next 24 hours or so. :sigh:
I'm voting for you until you catch up then. Will that help? :pout:
K, I'm on page 16, remove your vote.
Image Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I'm going along with the mafia replacement hypothesis. Bubbles/Bea gets my final vote today.
Matt wrote:
Polo wrote:Voting for the absentees (or those who aren't posting much) is something I can get along with.
Do you have any actual scum reads?
No, I haven't. I haven't got experience with any of you individually, especially since the other game I played was a sockpuppet one, and I haven't got any solid information yet.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I was wondering if you were going to notice my vote for you. :P

I'm a little behind myself. Why are Bubbles and DFaraday the top wagons?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Epignosis wrote:Is the good sir out there with Isis? :puppy:
The what now??
Matt wrote:
Illyria wrote:

I don't. Not really. I do suspect you, tho, and earlier in the game I believe you were replying to Epi but you accidentally said "Llama" instead, I think, and since you have no experience with Llama, I thought it weird that you would accidentally use his name.

Also, before doing my big reread today, I read through the last page or so of the thread, and Llama seemed to be defending me, and I always question people who defend me in Mafia. I'm weird.

Linki - Uhmm...I didn't mention Black Rock, LC? Haha. Even if you did vote DF, do you think it's a good idea to let BWT slide in future games because he's been lynched early in the last few?
So.. you suspect me because in one of my posts I called someone the wrong name?? Or got confused because it was a massive multi quote post? Because no one has ever done that in the history of a Mafia game, not even in this one Why is it suspicious that I was replying to Epi? Am I only allowed to respond to certain people to be a civilian?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:You know who hasn't been around on the later half of this day? MM.

Is he still set on Matt? did he cocoon himself away to evolve from marmot to man?
No, I certainly did not. My evolutionary process went Boy ---> Man ---> Newt ---> Marmot, and I am currently satisfied.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I think you're confused about what I was saying, Illy, but dat's cool cuz sometimes I word shit weird.

What does everyone think of Polo? Almost all of his posts are nothing, if not all.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:
Illyria wrote:

No, the BR thing was separate, sorry for the condensed post, I was in a hurry.

Yes, I do think it's good sportsmanship to give a player a break if they have been taken out in the first day or two for several consecutive games.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:After SW was lynched...
thellama73 wrote:I guess we can rule out Ika as being mafia, then, can't we?
Why? From what little I've seen of them, they pride themselves on being able to see right through each other, so ika NKing the Wolf would actually make sense so she doesn't catch on to him later.
When was SilverWolf lynched?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Polo wrote:Dr. Wilgy, are you going to insist on lurking?
Your sole contribution to the game so far has been "Let's not lynch anyone" or "let's lynch absent folks". You're pretty much lurking, disguised as playing.

:meany:

Linki - MM, Nk'd DERP a DERP.

Cool LC.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't think Downton Abbey references modern-day terrorist groups, so I'll just :shrug2:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
I don't think Downton Abbey references modern-day terrorist groups, so I'll just :shrug2:
I was asking if you were in the dog house.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Polo wrote:Dr. Wilgy, are you going to insist on lurking?
Your sole contribution to the game so far has been "Let's not lynch anyone" or "let's lynch absent folks". You're pretty much lurking, disguised as playing.

:meany:

Linki - MM, Nk'd DERP a DERP.

Cool LC.
I'm curious Matt, you would you vote for if the day ended in 5 minutes?

The day actually ends in 50 minutes, but let's pretend otherwise for a moment.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DFaraday wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DFaraday wrote: I'm voting Matt for now because literally every post he's had this game is about how he's behind and needs to catch up.
This is true, and upsetting, and I kind of want to vote for him too, but I can't see a baddie intentionally adopting it as a strategy. Do you think his failure to catch up is indicative of alignment, or is this just a protest vote to try to get him to pay attention?
I think it could be a baddie tactic, trying to lie low in the early going while falling back on the "I was just trying to catch up" preemptive defense. If so, though, Matt is leaning really heavily on it. Still, I feel comfortable leaving my vote there for now.
I've only lurked as a baddie once, and that was in Pet Sounds (which we won), but typically I don't "hide" from the thread, good or bad. FYI.

Linki MM - Illy, Polo, Scotty...maybe Llama. Polo is starting to edge out Illy, tho, I'm thinkin'.
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I was wondering if you were going to notice my vote for you. :P

I'm a little behind myself. Why are Bubbles and DFaraday the top wagons?
I am not sure on DF, that one does not make a ton of sense to me. Bubble-- now Bea-- is for this post vvvvvv Sorcha started the bandwagon because of it, as well as Bubbles is a low poster. Others have found her replacement when votes started coming in as suspicious.

I agree with LC on the good sportsmanship. I am willing to wait to see what bea has to say but I am also totally ready to kill her like a chicken if she doesnt make me feel better about it.
Sorsha wrote:I don't think Matt or DF look bad enough to vote for. Not feeling anything too horrible about anyone else either so I'm voting for bubbles because this:
Bubbles wrote:im here! i voted dfaraday cause i'm following sig's lead
not because i have any affiliation with sig
but he's the last person to vote and there is no way i can catch up right now, at work
i hope i am not wrong
is what we can expect from her the entire game. Always a low poster and lurky.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bubbles wrote:im here! i voted dfaraday cause i'm following sig's lead
not because i have any affiliation with sig
but he's the last person to vote and there is no way i can catch up right now, at work
i hope i am not wrong
Oh snap.

In Arkham, Bubbles (baddie) latched onto my and Golden's ideas and openly stated she would vote certain places because of what we said. Strong ping right here, 'specially since she didn't do her "i'm good" thing at the start of game.

But I'd like bea to have a chance.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:Why is there no fun yet?
It's all good, I'm here now :)
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Spacedaisy wrote:Of all the people garnering votes at the moment Matt is the one that seems the most likely to be bad. For the moment my vote is going there, but I'm not certain I'll leave it there yet. Plus, I really don't know that I think DF is bad and I'm historically crap at reading him so I have no desire to mislynches him early yet again.
What? Why am I most likely to be bad? Were you able to determine my alignment based on the few "gotta catch up" posts I had?

Hrm.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”