[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: [NIGHT 10] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Mongoose »

Dom wrote:
Mongoose wrote:You guys went with your gut several days ago when you voted me back. I told you all that you wouldn't regret it (and as long as you are a Civ), you won't. I'm at worst morally ambiguous. A lot of my compatriots are dead or seem to be dead, but I'm still hanging in there.
Who would you advocate a lynch on?
If you are right with your analysis up there about how many baddies are left (thanks for that, by the way), statistically I could vote for anyone and would only have a 10% chance of being wrong. If I survive Night 10, which is a pretty big IF at this point, I think I'll have a peek at who is left vs. who died on Night 10.

I know that's a little of a non-answer, but I am completely overwhelmed with the odds right now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Nevinera »

Mongoose wrote:You guys went with your gut several days ago when you voted me back. I told you all that you wouldn't regret it (and as long as you are a Civ), you won't. I'm at worst morally ambiguous. A lot of my compatriots are dead or seem to be dead, but I'm still hanging in there.
I went with Mongoose based on a uh, gut feeling. But I've found several ways my intuition could have failed me in the time period since then, and now I have no confidence that earlier-nev was correct.

Spaghetti also surprised me - I was almost certain Sullivan was dead.
But I guess alive and not doing anything is logically comparable.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

Nevinera wrote:
I went with Mongoose based on a uh, gut feeling. But I've found several ways my intuition could have failed me in the time period since then, and now I have no confidence that earlier-nev was correct.

Why are you suspecting Mongoose now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Dom wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

Why are you suspecting Mongoose now?
Sounds like circumstances changed somehow...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Dom wrote: Why are you suspecting Mongoose now?
I'm not, particularly.

It came up, and I remembered that I was one of those who had seemed pretty confident and voted for her rez.
If I had to vote in a vacuum tomorrow, I'd lean toward Aces over Mongoose because of the strange reaction to my info dump.

(I follow your line of thought Aces, but if it were me I'd scowl and then reach eagerly for the vote button.
I certainly wouldn't think "well, she's probably a baddie, but it might be *unfair* to vote for her").

I just didn't want anyone passing on Mongoose because I thought she was good :-\
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

Following early voting 'block' groups, I had question marks by these people: space daisy, devin, boomslang, hedge owl, and mongoose.

Also, I checked with the host about whether bad teams were able to send in night actions for missing players. He said yes, so I added vacationers, and otherwise MIA's to my suspect list. However, DH turned out to be civ, so I'm not sure how accurate any of this is.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Nevinera wrote:
I'm not, particularly.

It came up, and I remembered that I was one of those who had seemed pretty confident and voted for her rez.
If I had to vote in a vacuum tomorrow, I'd lean toward Aces over Mongoose because of the strange reaction to my info dump.

(I follow your line of thought Aces, but if it were me I'd scowl and then reach eagerly for the vote button.
I certainly wouldn't think "well, she's probably a baddie, but it might be *unfair* to vote for her").

I just didn't want anyone passing on Mongoose because I thought she was good :-\
Strange reaction? Because I didn't believe you right away? I've already made it clear I vote based on evidence and facts. If someone takes an infodump in the thread I am not going to take kindly to it, and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it right away. I only took your information seriously when it became painfully obvious who you were and what you were doing.

I'm a civie. I have played this game civie all the way through. If you look back you will see that.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

AceofSpaces wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
I'm not, particularly.

Strange reaction? Because I didn't believe you right away? I've already made it clear I vote based on evidence and facts. If someone takes an infodump in the thread I am not going to take kindly to it, and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it right away. I only took your information seriously when it became painfully obvious who you were and what you were doing.

I'm a civie. I have played this game civie all the way through. If you look back you will see that.
Is it really that painfully obvious? I read the roles like 3x and I still don't know. Usually I am not this dumb. :|
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

AceofSpaces wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
I'm not, particularly.

***Runs through the thread saying...*** Are you referring to Nev being Cohen?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Kate wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
I'm not, particularly.

Is it really that painfully obvious? I read the roles like 3x and I still don't know. Usually I am not this dumb. :|
Exactly, Kate. In situations like this, you and I tend to get it at the same time and kind of nod at each other, ya feel?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 10: Domcinerated!

Dom asked, "What is incinerated anyway?" promptly before being incinerated to death.

Somehow, no one else died.

Dom has been incinerated!

It is now Day 11. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: [DAY 11] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Dom »

shocking
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
I'm not, particularly.

***Runs through the thread saying...*** Are you referring to Nev being Cohen?
I was thinking someone else. Maybe I'm just bananas , but I don't see how he could be Cohen. I'm not going to say more though, because that wouldn't be good.

Where is Epi? He's really fallen out of the game since this craziness started.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I'm not Cohen. But he's who I think he is, he's still good.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG Dom. :(

I'm thinking no Big Daddy kills is a good thing at least! :dance:

I think I'm going to need to do some rereading. But I might have an idea or two once I read back on a few people.
ImageImage

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

EBWOP: *if* he's who I think he is.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epi is out of town for a teaching conference I believe. I assume his silence is a combination of that and the fact that what time he does have is probably being devoted to his speed game that he is hosting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

I've been keeping up (trying to), but nothing has stood out to me as it has before. I will try to look at some posts in context with the polls and maybe something will.

I have an idea for these people who want to improve education: Get the students Mafia accounts and have them participate in a few games. :noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote:I've been keeping up (trying to), but nothing has stood out to me as it has before. I will try to look at some posts in context with the polls and maybe something will.

I have an idea for these people who want to improve education: Get the students Mafia accounts and have them participate in a few games. :noble:
I'm pretty sure mafia eats my brain.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Epignosis wrote: I have an idea for these people who want to improve education: Get the students Mafia accounts and have them participate in a few games. :noble:
Can you imagine what politics would become?
"I'd vote for him, but I have a suspicion that he's only pretending to be like that; some of his statements didn't feel.."
Oh. I guess not much would change. Come to think of it, public schools *are* a little like mafia.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

So who are you looking at for this lynch, Nev?
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [DAY 9] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Flyin' High »

I've been doing a lot of reading back though various players and after analyzing voting records and player's posts I think Mongoose might very well be on Team Adam.

First a look at some of Hedgeowl's posts in this game (*note* my point in quoting these specific posts is to highlight that Hedgeowl frequently quoted or commented on Mongoose and Boomslang [to a lesser extent] which I have seen teammates do before):
Hedgeowl wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Going to post in more detail after I do my read up tomorrow leading into the lynch.
DH - anything more to add after your reading? You've had short, but pointed comments so far. I haven't seen much analysis however. The Mongoose vote was a shot in the dark, as you stated, at an A Person voter. Any more thoughts?

The theories around llama are swirling and he has been highly suspicious. However, the more I think about it, it does just seems like basic mistakes that as a baddie I am not sure he would make. I do wonder why he felt the need to defend BWT so particularly the last minute and seemingly too late.

As for low posters, as many as have mentioned, Boats is decidedly absent. Great to see Ajira jump in the game with some good thoughts. I agree with Mongoose and Boomslang that I am hesitant to lynch G.O.B. right as he's starting to jump into the discussion. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Linki- why now Vomps?
I think we need to get to the bottom of the self-voter craze from earlier. None of these players have really swung back to feeling civ at any point either. I am planning to vote for one of them today and leaning Lizzy, because of her complete absence recently with no explanation. As someone pointed out it suddenly feels like flying under the radar, but why when she was so public before? It just seems too much that they are teammates, but it would be likely that one baddie is hiding amongst them.
(This post was in response to this post by Boomslang which quotes Mongoose: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 852#p24852).
Hedgeowl wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:I don't want to die.
I still think Ace is worth watching, but this post made me feel bad for voting for you. :(

thellama73 wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I see DP is online. Care to tie it up and make things interesting, DP? Like, in the next 8 minutes?
Are you invested in BWT's survival?
Where have you been? I've been fervently arguing that he is a civ for a long time now.
This post I find more interesting though. I was not originally suspicious of llama's defense of bwt, but this seems a bit desperate to me. Why would he specifically ask DP to vote for Ace to tie , unless it was to defend bwt? Since he voted much earlier possibly trying to start a trend, he couldn't protect a teammate maybe? Worth reading his posts for sure.

The strange voting for Mongoose surprised me too. DH claims to have shot in the dark at early A Person voters and then Vomps hopped on board right quick. Whether DH's vote is suspicous or not Vomps definitely is, so I'll be watching these few to see what happens.
Watching them because they voted for Hedge's teammate? :ponder:
Hedgeowl wrote:Nooo!! Mongoose! RIP. You will be sorely missed. :(
This one in particular stood out to me. Mongoose was night-killed therefore no role was revealed. But Hedgeowl seemed particularly sad at her loss.
Hedgeowl wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Viking funeral, eh Mongoose? RIPIYWG. As for this day's lynch, it really doesn't seem like we're getting any significant new information. Good to see Ajira bringing up the post count, bad to see Dex being so rude :P. I don't want to get tunnel vision, but it seems like we haven't yet been able to act on the conclusions of the last few days, so I don't see lynch targets really getting changed.
Yeah, I agree with this. Not a lot has changed, so its a quiet forum again. Also, with tomorrows US of A holiday I imagine many like me will be voting early.
Hedgeowl wrote:Mongoose! Come back to play with us. :daisy:
And of course voting to rezz Mongoose.

After Mongoose was rezzed there are a few more posts by Hedgeowl quoting Mongoose.

I've already explained previously that I think believe Boomslang was likely on Team ADAM which would make him teammates with Hedgeowl. In Hedgeowl's lynch, the two people who voted for Nevinera in addition to Hedgeowl were Boomsland and Mongoose.
Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Kate wrote:Nev is reading as genuine to me and we think we know he is, I think we should keep him around as long as we can.

Aces, an alliance is not a horrible idea. We all have targets on our back at this point and those who refuse to vote with the "civs" may show who is not one. After what happened last night we are all likely to get attacked to it anyway. Might as well give it our best shot while we have a chance to.

I'm inclined to trust nev.
Do you think he is who I thought, an independent , or someone else he was suggesting, cause based on his comment to me to reread the roles, I assumed he was saying I was wrong. What alliance do you nev is? If its more like Dom interpreted that Nev is a lms role, than I would think it in our interest to lynch those roles too since they are the ones running around killing at night. Thank you for pointing out Ace that not every night will be like last night. I'll try to remember that later as Night descends :offtobed:
I finished catching up, Hedge. But I may be more confused than before I started. People I suspect are starting to defend/align with those I trusted and vice versa, so I'm all out of sorts. I'm going to marinate on this awhile and be a later voter I think to make sure I have time to make a well thought out vote today -- too much is on the line today to cast an erroneous vote. Yikes.
Mongoose wrote:Relunctantly voting Nev
Mongoose, I ask you, why were you reluctantly voting Nevinera? You only had the above two posts at all during that particular discussion, one to say you would hold your vote because you didn't want to make a bad decision, and then your vote post. You've been a very chatty poster this entire game so when reading back I found it odd that you were relatively quiet on the subject of lynching Hedgeowl.

After Hedge was lynched and revealed to be civ this is what you had to say on the matter:
Mongoose wrote:I didn't really feel the case on either of them. I'm glad some of y'all had sense though. Hopefully we will survive through the night. Statistically speaking, there's no way that Hedge voters is 100% civ either, so I'm not sure how to parse out the voting record for this lynch at all.
Isn't it true that statistically speaking one or more of the Nevinera voters also aren't 100% civ?

I am not 100% certain I'm right about this. But it's the strongest suspicion I have at the moment.
ImageImage

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

This whole game, but especially since I've been rezzed, I've had a hard time reading folks in this game. I do much better in the speed games on reading people for whatever reason. Maybe because there's just less people? I don't know.

Hedge and I are just buddies, so we like being in the games with one another (see OT forums for our rapport). I think we analyze things the same way, so we value each other's input. That said, it's not always helpful if we end up not being aligned, like here! It makes it harder for us to maybe read one another though. I voted Nev over her in that one lynch (I think this was pre-rogues) because I wasn't sure if either of them were baddies, but I didn't really have any better ideas.

I was definitely chattier in the beginning of this game because of that damned posting contest. I am sure glad that's over, and I bet you are all too.

I had problems with the Bea voting because I was so sure she was civ the first time around (and she was!) but then I may have been hiding my head in the sand when she came back. I wanted us to give her a chance to really say something incriminating. Also, if she was who she thought she was, it might be really good for my civ team. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but if you are in my shoes, it wouldn't be.

Statistically speaking, there is only one other civ left besides me, so of course you all would want to ferret out a civ for sure because I'm sure it would be helpful for your win condition.

I think that's all the questions you had for me, FH -- let me know if you have anything further or want me to clarify anything I've said -- I should be around off and on all day and will be happy to do so!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MP _ IF EVERYONE VOTES WILL YOU END THE DAY EARLY?

ARE YOU PLANNING TO MOVE THE GAME TO 24 HOUR DAYS EVENTUALLY?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Thank you for the case building fh! My vote is probably going that way today, because mongoose was one of the five players I had been watching originally, due to voting patterns and subtle supporting of each other in the thread.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Thank you for the case building fh! My vote is probably going that way today, because mongoose was one of the five players I had been watching originally, due to voting patterns and subtle supporting of each other in the thread.
I agree, mostly on gut before FH's post, but I'm going to vote now.

I have a busy day tomorrow and I don't want to miss another vote and become spaghettified.

*votes Mongoose*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Also, with so few players left, I'd like to get an early end of day if possible.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

I think FH did a great job with that case. In hopes of getting an early day, I will be voting for Mongoose
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I'm going to go ahead and vote Mongoose as well. I think there is enough evidence to support her being on Team Adam and I agree that there's really no purpose waiting. *votes*
ImageImage

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

That was odd. Aren't we still a day early?
Big case against Mongoose (compelling, admittedly) and then boom, boom, boom, three early votes against her.

I really doubt she's on Team Adam, but I think the odds are decent that she's a Ryaner..
But this smacks to me of people wanting a quick lynch to whittle down the competition;
constructing a bandwagon and then riding it.

I'm still deciding behind mongoose and Ace, but I think we should take a hard look at Kate, Ace, and FH for this sudden flocking vote.
I particularly see this is a big 'someone else' vote by Aces, trying to keep the wagon rolling.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Nevinera wrote:That was odd. Aren't we still a day early?
Big case against Mongoose (compelling, admittedly) and then boom, boom, boom, three early votes against her.

I really doubt she's on Team Adam, but I think the odds are decent that she's a Ryaner..
But this smacks to me of people wanting a quick lynch to whittle down the competition;

I'm still deciding behind mongoose and Ace, but I think we should take a hard look at Kate, Ace, and FH for this sudden flocking vote.
I particularly see this is a big 'someone else' vote by Aces, trying to keep the wagon rolling.
So, you think she's bad, you mentioned earlier that you *cough* thought *cough* she was bad, and since I voted for her I should be looked at?

If you want to kill one of the remaining civs, that's a fabulous idea. I've made it pretty clear that I thought she was bad since way back at the Bea lynch, like day 7? So is it really all that surprising that I'm ready to vote for her?

I'd be happy to look at Aces tomorrow, as I have also said a few times before.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Let the record reflect that I am neither Team Adam nor Team Ryan.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

FH actually took the time to look up post and make a case, presenting evidence. I thought it was compelling. I voted to support it. Not sure how that is a bad thing to do. In fact, it is pretty damn consistent with what I've been saying forever now. I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point. Your sudden turn around on Mongoose is what freaks me out.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:Let the record reflect that I am neither Team Adam nor Team Ryan.
I would not have voted for you were it not for FH's case. It seems very reasonable to me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

With this few people left I don't see the point in holding onto my vote for the full 48 hours when I actually have someone I suspect based on what I feel is some pretty sound thread evidence.

No one else had piped up yet with a theory on where to look next and ever since Hedge's lynch I've been wondering about the two people that voted for you in the face of your info sharing. As I said, I was planning to make a case on why we should lynch Boomslang but he got incinerated before I had the chance (I often prefer to save my case building for daytime). Then we had the distraction of having to lynch spaghetti.

I hope I'm right that Mongoose is on Team Adam. And if I'm wrong I hope she's one of the LMSers.
ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

voted mongoose I've had the feeling that either mongoose or daisy was team Adam, but I know as well as everyone that I could be wrong. If mongoose is not team Adam, then I'm wondering if jc was.....
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Kate wrote: So, you think she's bad, you mentioned earlier that you *cough* thought *cough* she was bad, and since I voted for her I should be looked at?

If you want to kill one of the remaining civs, that's a fabulous idea. I've made it pretty clear that I thought she was bad since way back at the Bea lynch, like day 7? So is it really all that surprising that I'm ready to vote for her?

I mentioned specifically that I had earlier thought she was bad for what I figured out later was an inconclusive reason.
I don't feel I can make that much more specific, but I am not certain of any of the remaining roles at all.
AceofSpaces wrote: FH actually took the time to look up post and make a case, presenting evidence. I thought it was compelling. I voted to support it. Not sure how that is a bad thing to do. In fact, it is pretty damn consistent with what I've been saying forever now. I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point. Your sudden turn around on Mongoose is what freaks me out.
I haven't turned around at all. I still find her one of the better suspects for the lynch, and I'm wavering between her and you.
Your early eager vote does not scream 'civ' at me, but I also find FH's case fairly solid.

I'll vote Mongoose too, since it doesn't appear to matter anymore, and everybody is so impatient.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Nevinera wrote:
Kate wrote: So, you think she's bad, you mentioned earlier that you *cough* thought *cough* she was bad, and since I voted for her I should be looked at?

I mentioned specifically that I had earlier thought she was bad for what I figured out later was an inconclusive reason.
I don't feel I can make that much more specific, but I am not certain of any of the remaining roles at all.
AceofSpaces wrote: FH actually took the time to look up post and make a case, presenting evidence. I thought it was compelling. I voted to support it. Not sure how that is a bad thing to do. In fact, it is pretty damn consistent with what I've been saying forever now. I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point. Your sudden turn around on Mongoose is what freaks me out.
I haven't turned around at all. I still find her one of the better suspects for the lynch, and I'm wavering between her and you.
Your early eager vote does not scream 'civ' at me, but I also find FH's case fairly solid.

I'll vote Mongoose too, since it doesn't appear to matter anymore, and everybody is so impatient.
I thought you were backtracking to cover up your "coughing" since you had gotten warned.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Nah, I'm just not going to commit any *more* gross breaches of etiquette. Existing ones are still useful ;-)
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Uh, Okay. Looks like Mongoose is a goner no matter how I look at it.
Interesting that everyone jumped on to get the train rolling when I know that Alex has a concert tonight and won't be around until much later.

In any case, it is a decent case on Mongoose. But I would have liked to hear more from her before putting my vote in.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

*Voted Mongoose*

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 11 has been ended.

I'll get the post up as soon as I can.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

@MP: So no concert?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 11

Who is a killer?

Poll runs till Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:23 pm

AceofSpaces
Mongoose (10) 8%

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Flyin' High
No votes

Kate
No votes

Matahari
No votes

Mongoose
Kate (5), AceofSpaces (6), Flyin' High (7), Epignosis (8), Matahari (9), Nevinera (11), Devin the Omniscient (12) 58%

Nevinera
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

Plasmid addict(s) who apparently can't keep their hands off of Incinerate! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), nutella (2), Zany Dex (3), Snow Dog (4) 33%
Total votes : 12

Missed the vote: DisgruntledPorcupine, Spacedaisy (but are NOT punished this period because the day ended early)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 11: The Death of Mongoose

Mongoose has died. Poor Mongoose.

Things weren't going too well for the other morally ambiguous.

Mongoose has been lynched. She was Diane McClintock.

It is now Night 11. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 11] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

And no, unfortunately, the concert has been re-scheduled. It's a bummer because I was looking forward to this one (Animal Collective), but at least I have more than a few awesome ones coming up soon (Swans, Steely Dan, Grizzly Bear, and Kansas).

As to Kate's question, yes, I was intending on inquiring of all players regarding 24 v. 48 hour days, and actually was going to at this exact period anyway, so it works as a good segway into that.

Also, yes, I will end day or night early, if possible, assuming I get all votes early or all night PMs in.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And no, unfortunately, the concert has been re-scheduled. It's a bummer because I was looking forward to this one (Animal Collective), but at least I have more than a few awesome ones coming up soon (Swans, Steely Dan, Grizzly Bear, and Kansas).

As to Kate's question, yes, I was intending on inquiring of all players regarding 24 v. 48 hour days, and actually was going to at this exact period anyway, so it works as a good segway into that.

Also, yes, I will end day or night early, if possible, assuming I get all votes early or all night PMs in.
That always sucks! Hopefully you get another chance to see them soon!

Did you tell your girlfriend you were ending the Day period? I don't believe she voted before you closed it. :haha:

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MP: Thanks for a great game. This has certainly been memorable, and it is obvious you have put a lot of effort into it. I'd personally love to see Grizzly Bear, so I am very excited for you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Also, See where haste gets you! Sorry Mongoose! I wish they would have given you a chance to defend yourself.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And no, unfortunately, the concert has been re-scheduled. It's a bummer because I was looking forward to this one (Animal Collective), but at least I have more than a few awesome ones coming up soon (Swans, Steely Dan, Grizzly Bear, and Kansas).

That always sucks! Hopefully you get another chance to see them soon!

Did you tell your girlfriend you were ending the Day period? I don't believe she voted before you closed it. :haha:
My ending the day period early was not typical. I do not end days early unless everyone has voted.

Thus, DP and Spacedaisy are not punished for missing it.

And it does suck, but it should be rescheduled, so that's all that matters! And I'm greatly looking forward to Grizzly Bear, Mongoose, and thank you!

Return to “Previous Jobs”