Sorsha wrote:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

RIP Quin
There is a vote forcer in this game, a civ. When *I* am vote forced to vote for someone I don't think, or don't know, is bad, I generally vote not unlike G Man did. No one else was going to be lynched when he voted.

This lynch actually makes LC look better to me, and Faraday and Soneji worse. But I need to read again, you don't read as well when you are a bear. Big claws, small brain.
And the link back so you can read it in context: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 75#p260075

The highlighted section is referring to voting last minute.
Right and that was one of the options I mentioned. In this case I was also mimicking quin, as I have said.

Drum for someone so fixated on telling Pam what to check you do a great job ignoring my direct statements.

I don't have BTSC.
I don't have a kill or know who does.
I don't know anyone else's role.
I don't know who ended the day early.
I did not choose to vote for Quin.
Explain that first line. I get that you were mimicking Quin, but I don't get what you even mean by that being one of the options you mentioned. You directly said - LOL just looked at the quote again, you're right. But then how does that quote defend your immediate vote then?

I did anything but ignore them, I pieced them apart and analyzed each of their validity. There weren't a lot until you began to use them as a defense crutch. Now explain to me how Pam is supposed to tell us that you lied about any of those things?

For someone so fixated on proving your innocence, you do a great job of ignoring my arguments against you.
How are we supposed to know if Pam checked any of the multiple things you suggest? My point is, I am not afraid to say them. Cause they're true. I am not trying to wiggle out of it or play word games. I am not trying to fool the LD because I am not lying.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Re: [Night 3.1] The Office Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

Walk dog then bed, see you in the AM players.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

Goodbye JJJ

JJJ has been killed.
It is now Night 3.2. You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote:I don't have much resembling a case on Epi yet. I'm underwhelmed by what I've seen from him so far. Those questions he asked ^ felt like he was talking down to the town rather than contributing, a minor ping. And no words for his NK'd wife Elo? Maybe he knew she wanted out and was happy to oblige :ponder:

I've got my eye on him, as we all should.
I think he's bad.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lmao
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

:suspish:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

SVS real quick, I provided them as resources that Pam could check at her choosing. You are basing your defense on providing them, that's the difference.

@ linki - and it seems mafia took out the indep for some reason. Neat.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [DAY ONE] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

RIP Quin
There is a vote forcer in this game, a civ. When *I* am vote forced to vote for someone I don't think, or don't know, is bad, I generally vote not unlike G Man did. No one else was going to be lynched when he voted.

This lynch actually makes LC look better to me, and Faraday and Soneji worse. But I need to read again, you don't read as well when you are a bear. Big claws, small brain.
And the link back so you can read it in context: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 75#p260075

The highlighted section is referring to voting last minute.
Right and that was one of the options I mentioned. In this case I was also mimicking quin, as I have said.

Drum for someone so fixated on telling Pam what to check you do a great job ignoring my direct statements.

I don't have BTSC.
I don't have a kill or know who does.
I don't know anyone else's role.
I don't know who ended the day early.
I did not choose to vote for Quin.
Explain that first line. I get that you were mimicking Quin, but I don't get what you even mean by that being one of the options you mentioned. You directly said - LOL just looked at the quote again, you're right. But then how does that quote defend your immediate vote then?

I did anything but ignore them, I pieced them apart and analyzed each of their validity. There weren't a lot until you began to use them as a defense crutch. Now explain to me how Pam is supposed to tell us that you lied about any of those things?

For someone so fixated on proving your innocence, you do a great job of ignoring my arguments against you.
How are we supposed to know if Pam checked any of the multiple things you suggest? My point is, I am not afraid to say them. Cause they're true. I am not trying to wiggle out of it or play word games. I am not trying to fool the LD because I am not lying.

Also, initially you sorta did. Most of your early statements had extremely indirect wording.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Guess they didn't buy his story. :shrug2: Sorry to see you go Jay.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

[quote="JaggedJimmyJay"]lmao[/quote]
so much for your indie play. i 100 percent expected this :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

I thought your independent claim was bullshit anyway, 3J, for what it's worth. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ALSO,re framing, I am mega mega mega MEGA surprised that no one has tried to imply I was the one to kill Rabbit (or if they did I missed it). I know that when I kill someone when I am bad in order to frame another person, I NEVER bring it up myself. I wait for the civvies to bring it up under those circumstances. And there are a few people I would have expected to bring that point up. When Rabbit died I was waiting for it, and it did not come.
I'm satisfied with your vote explanation. But who are you referring to here? Now's not the time to pull your punches.

linki: And bea replies, the plot thickens... :ponder:
I mean people who know me well enough to know Rabbit and I have a dynamic, but not what it is. Epi for one.

@bea, damn Skippy I wouldn't kill him. And you know it; fwiw I didn't mean you.
I don't think you are likely to kill rabbit N1, but I don't think that exonerates you either. If you were Mafia, you would have a whole team to answer for. It wouldn't be just your decision.
I've excused people for this before, and been burned. Actually, I'm pretty sure even the last game I played I gave you a pass for how I thought you'd act towards people and you were definitely bad.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ALSO,re framing, I am mega mega mega MEGA surprised that no one has tried to imply I was the one to kill Rabbit (or if they did I missed it). I know that when I kill someone when I am bad in order to frame another person, I NEVER bring it up myself. I wait for the civvies to bring it up under those circumstances. And there are a few people I would have expected to bring that point up. When Rabbit died I was waiting for it, and it did not come.
I'm satisfied with your vote explanation. But who are you referring to here? Now's not the time to pull your punches.

I mean people who know me well enough to know Rabbit and I have a dynamic, but not what it is. Epi for one.

I don't think you are likely to kill rabbit N1, but I don't think that exonerates you either. If you were Mafia, you would have a whole team to answer for. It wouldn't be just your decision.
I've excused people for this before, and been burned. Actually, I'm pretty sure even the last game I played I gave you a pass for how I thought you'd act towards people and you were definitely bad.
Gro-oo-ovy
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

DrumBeats wrote:
bea wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How about this for something completely different:

I'm not a townie. :faint:

I'm independent. I've been approved to say that.

Townies: lynching me does not help you win this game.

Baddies: killing me does not help you win this game.

Just leave me be and I'll play Mafia in peace. :noble:

Y'all should call me Prisoner 509378.

Before 80 people ask the same question: "Why did you decide to reveal this now, JJJ?"

~ Because these repeated night phases terrify me. If I am one of those poor people who is slaughtered, I'm screwed.
Well that's fun. I've seen first-hand in the game I hosted how helpful you can be to the town as an independent, so I'm comfortable leaving you alone for now. Hopefully more roles will become available and we can piece together what you are in the coming nights. After we lynch a few mafia, I'm going to entertain lynching you.

@ linki Matt - Lol @ Baseless. You have both provided plenty of reason for me to believe you're a baddie duo. I don't think voting Christmas is relevant at all to you and Scotty being buddies, but I'm still pretty sure you are.
Whyfore again? Just the bullet points please. I'm sorry - I'm a crap player who has limited time and honestly won't go back and reread. I know it's a thing I can't remember the deets. If it peaks my interest I will dig in more.

linki- stuff blowing up and I still am prolly 3 pages behind. I'm terminally in crackberry mode. lol.
Gonna try to speed this before update in case I'm dead.

- Day 0/1 Matt focusses on FS over Scotty despite suspecting both for same thing.

- Day 1 Matt considers voting for Goldy due to a suspicion on Scotty, rather than just voting Scotty.

- Day 2 Scotty questions if Matt has been silenced way early in the day (though he wasn't in the end so this one wasn't that big)

Post more in a sec if I'm alive, I think it's about update time and wanted to get this started.
- Day 2 I was trying to make a Scotty push, and Matt tossed out a throwaway vote on fingersplints. The night after, he began to suggest a Scotty lynch the following day. Looks like distancing imo, because why would Matt not be willing to vote Scotty with me Day 2 if the suspicion was legitimate?

- A minor one, but both players jumped to SVS's defense incredibly fast.

Some of this case is more of individual reads on them as well that make me think each is mafia by themselves too.

- Matt tried to dispel my whole argument about his willingness to vote Goldy over being suspicious of Scotty as a lie due to me using the word "likely" instead of the actual word "maybe". Discrediting the argument based on one word rather than answering it.

- Scotty has placed nothing but inactive player votes, despite his early-game comment of wanting to learn more based on how our lynches flip. First vote was for Goldy, who had zero posts, and his second vote was for leetic, who had in the single digits. He then after leetic died, assumed leetic was mafia, and was confident enough to build a case on me based upon an assumption of an inactive player's allegiance post death, so basically a roll of a dice.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

fingersplints wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Then please don't let it happen again :nicenod:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry, almost forgot to say. :rip: JJJ I will miss your analysis and discussion
Gro-oo-ovy
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

HOLY SHIT FRONT POST GOLD MINE! SVS's VOTE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FORCED!

"Jo – Jo is very convincing. She can control someone’s vote each odd night. "

SVS voted on Day 3. Night 2 Jo could not control it. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Did SVS vote Day 2?
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:HOLY SHIT FRONT POST GOLD MINE! SVS's VOTE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FORCED!

SVS voted on Day 3. Night 2 Jo could not control it. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
I don't know any way around that.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Yes. For Epignosis.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Also, we should all vote for OTHER today. The other four roles are likely civs (Gabe could maybe be indy, and there is a VERY slim chance that Ryan could be mafia since he was corporate for a very small period of time).
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I don't work that way DB. I work backwards.

tbh, I usually need a few days on SVS and you see I keep finding scenarios where she could still be bad, but honestly, if I use Occum, she reads and feels more civ to me than most.

I'm sad Wilgy died now that I know he was the tracker. Go back and look at my answer and ask yourself, would I have been talking about anyone but SVS? Or maybe Wabbit and Epi?

I felt good about JJ before he claimed/notclaimed indi. JJ - the students of Lorab are watching you. I currently see no reason to not keep him around. But I will flip a bitch as fast as you if make me think you are not working with the civs. As long as he's helpful he's ok. There will - if he lives - a long enough time where his survivial won't be ok. I reserve the right to lynch him when it's time for the potential indy to go. I think deep in his heart he is a civ leaning indy. I'm ok with letting him prove me right or wrong.

I trust a few others. Reading my posts will help you figure out who.

I'd like to hear more from indi and lorab and splintsy just cuz it's all us!! And come on -this is a fun time!!!

sig's still playing right? And he's the low poster I *remember* is playing. I"d like to hear from anyone who has less posts than sig. :p

linki - what the fucking fuck. Ok - more backtracking.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:HOLY SHIT FRONT POST GOLD MINE! SVS's VOTE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FORCED!

So are you proposing bad SVS is teaching puppies?

Or are you proposing that bad SVS is just that ballzy?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

fingersplints wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

So we are in agreement then? No pass, but highly unikely? And if bad, was waiting to see who would jump on it?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

There could be another role that forces votes on even nights. Or the role is made up a la GoC 2015. I see plenty of ways around it, though I realize I'm starting to sound like I'm in denial.

TL;DR making conclusions based off an incomplete list of roles is foolish.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:

Was this sarcastic?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Was this sarcastic?
No.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom: Would Toby's lynch switch power allow him to end the Day early?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am of the opinion that 3J was bad.

Who among you was going to mount the charge against him?

Required reading.

I'm going hunting for his teammates.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:There could be another role that forces votes on even nights. Or the role is made up a la GoC 2015. I see plenty of ways around it, though I realize I'm starting to sound like I'm in denial.

Hello scumread #4, nice to meet you :p
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:I am of the opinion that 3J was bad.

Required reading.

As a player in that game I don't necessarily see the similarities. How do you suppose he died last night then if you think he is mafia?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:

Required reading.

As a player in that game I don't necessarily see the similarities. How do you suppose he died last night then if you think he is mafia?
:shrug:

I thought he was bad though.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:There could be another role that forces votes on even nights. Or the role is made up a la GoC 2015. I see plenty of ways around it, though I realize I'm starting to sound like I'm in denial.

You do you, boo.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

You do you, boo.
So quick question. Why should we base our conclusions off of hypothetical roles, rather than concrete ones?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

You do you, boo.
So quick question. Why should we base our conclusions off of hypothetical roles, rather than concrete ones?
I don't counsel doing either. You are assuming that because there's a vote forcer on odd nights, there cannot be one on even nights. I've seen that kind of logic backfire enough times to not partake in it.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

You do you, boo.
I don't counsel doing either. You are assuming that because there's a vote forcer on odd nights, there cannot be one on even nights. I've seen that kind of logic backfire enough times to not partake in it.
Your rigid defense of SVS though assumes that there is also a vote forcer on even nights.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge is bad.
Serge wrote:I do think JJJ and Quin are both at the same team.

Quin feels like he's on the forefront of scumhunting but what I feel he's doing is intentional chaotic brewing of the mechanics and roles stew. That post, #savemepandanderin (as if hashtags weren't bad enough) serves just to confuse people. Since it's been given the go ahead by Dom, it means his role is not at all connected with Pam and Erin, but in the off chance that it'll plant the seeds of doubt on anyone's mind that he is indeed related to them, he took that chance. Also, it is pure nonsense in the context of the game to post and I can only see someone as scum would make the effort to do.

JJJ on the other hand, GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you. You also forgave Quin. Also, bad vibes. I don't feel Superman JJJ right now, but Lex Luthor JJJ. Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor.
"GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you."

That's bad distancing, folks.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Matt wrote:Off to work, but I need to vote in the night poll.

Gotta love dat Christmas!

Peace out, good luck tonight town!

@DOM, right now it says "Night 3.1". Does that mean the next night phase will be "Night 3.2" or will it be "Night 4" ? Thanks!

Linki - Ummmm k lol

See ya later town!
Matt wrote:Lulz. Scotty voted Christmas too. More ammo for DB's baseless accusations I suppose. :eek:

Linki - 3J, ummm yes. That's actually a very important question, IMO, in my particular case. See ya later!
Also this. Jo's role only works on odd nights. This would matter to Matt. There could be some roles on the civilian end that this affects as well, but so far, I have seen none. Definitely worth noting, and if we don't see a civilian role that this would apply to after we get SVS out of here, this needs to come next.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

You do you, boo.
Your rigid defense of SVS though assumes that there is also a vote forcer on even nights.
My defense of SVS only assumes that she's telling the truth. And if she's on a team with Jo, she'd have to know that role would be revealed eventually, demolishing her alibi. Not a great play.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:Serge is bad.

Quin feels like he's on the forefront of scumhunting but what I feel he's doing is intentional chaotic brewing of the mechanics and roles stew. That post, #savemepandanderin (as if hashtags weren't bad enough) serves just to confuse people. Since it's been given the go ahead by Dom, it means his role is not at all connected with Pam and Erin, but in the off chance that it'll plant the seeds of doubt on anyone's mind that he is indeed related to them, he took that chance. Also, it is pure nonsense in the context of the game to post and I can only see someone as scum would make the effort to do.

JJJ on the other hand, GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you. You also forgave Quin. Also, bad vibes. I don't feel Superman JJJ right now, but Lex Luthor JJJ. Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor.

Can you make a case on 3J first? I just don't see him being bad based on him being the only death we had last night.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

You do you, boo.
My defense of SVS only assumes that she's telling the truth. And if she's on a team with Jo, she'd have to know that role would be revealed eventually, demolishing her alibi. Not a great play.
I will agree that it makes the play much worse, but it also makes it much less likely that her vote was controlled by the mafia. Unless I see something concrete that shows that mafia can control votes on even nights, SVS will have my vote and I will not let up on this.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

I'm getting off for the night. My suspicion of TH has mostly subsided, because though I completely disagree with TH's opinions, after interrogation they feel genuine.

Final thoughts:

SVS needs to go
Matt needs to go
We need to vote Other to hopefully get info on corporate
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hi.

RIP JJJ. I saw that one coming.

I'm not going to go through all the responses right now bc I'm tired.
DrumBeats wrote:I'm getting off for the night. My suspicion of TH has mostly subsided, because though I completely disagree with TH's opinions, after interrogation they feel genuine.

Final thoughts:

SVS needs to go
Matt needs to go
We need to vote Other to hopefully get info on corporate
What about me? Am I off the hooooook? :workit:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

Required reading.

:shrug:

I thought he was bad though.
You're implying that mafia killed their own last night? Or...what? This makes no sense to me.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

We should do some GTH reads before EoD tonight in honor of JJJ. Sorry I wasn't around tonight, JJJ, or else I would have been a proponent.

Mostly because I'm most curious about the low posters and what the most talkative people think of them. Night.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Serge »

Gabe is almost surely scum. I voted Michael too, he feels like a wildcard.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Epignosis wrote:Serge is bad.

:faint:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

We need to learn Michael's role. He's pretty important, Andy will replace him so it's either a powerful role and will be alignment-indicative.

Hey Epignosis, you still have another vote you can cast. Why only choose Dwight who is almost sure to be civ?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Taking note of people who don't vote Gabe.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

The names we want are corporate and management. If Jan and Robert California's names appear we need to vote for them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:

Maybe there us a power stealer or something; I am not lying, what happened, happened. Nice to make black/white suppositions like that about roles when we don't know all the roles.

At this point, I am only a distraction. All of you guys will get to target others when I am gone, Lol.

I will give a list of reads before night end.

Return to “Previous Jobs”