[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Play the current full-sized game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Required cycles are 72 hours (i.e., 48/24)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Job Host

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
1
13%
nutella
0
No votes
sprityo
2
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
5
63%
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
insertnamehere
Hitman
Posts: 4977
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:40 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by insertnamehere

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2041

Post by insertnamehere » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:34 am
What the hell have I walked into?
I wish I could tell you, man.

You and sig honestly don't need to go back and re-read the old pages of this thread, as it's mainly been thumb twiddling and random stabs at strategy. Right now, the Perilous Primes are leading the game, but no one really cares enough to stop them, as not only is their lead inherently temporary, but so is our interest in seeing them go down in numbers.

Really, this is more like Nihilism Mafia, because nothing seems to matter, and nothing really has mattered for the last 15 days. Maybe some people made alliances or something, but there's a heavy blanket of paralyzing apathy covering everyone. It'll take the fabled Phase 2 to shake us out of it.
THIS IS THE WATER, AND THIS IS THE WELL. DRINK FULL, AND DESCEND. THE HORSE IS THE WHITE OF THE EYES, AND DARK WITHIN.

Image Image

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2042

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am

I got you, cbob.

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2043

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 am

Made wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 am
So I was thinking about this earlier, I don't think that the moment that we go into phase 2, the team with the largest amount of players left is at a strict advantage. I feel like it'll work more like traditional mafia in that all other teams will try to figure out who primes are and prevent them from winning by voting them, something that with the amount of data in the game would be possible.

That being said, Death to the primes.
What if endgame starts and 3/4ths of the players are the same two allied factions and you aren't? Aren't you just screwed?

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2044

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 am

The serial killer has been identified.

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2045

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am

INH is lying. My strategy is flawless. Like Zhuge Liang and Raoul Silva mixed into one.

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2046

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am

I'll drop a train the size of China on you.

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4965
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2047

Post by Spacedaisy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 pm

:omg: Glorfindel is in the game now???

*hugs Glorf* Welcome Friend!

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2048

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Glorf, you should vote for me. U2 Daisy

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4965
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2049

Post by Spacedaisy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Uh, why?

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4965
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2050

Post by Spacedaisy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Last time I checked you were 13... wouldn't it be bad luck for me to vote for you?

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2051

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Only the one to hammer me gets bad luck . . . I think. And I've promised to do that if people vote me high enough.

Trust exercise. ;)

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2052

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Or the "Clinching" vote, whatever that means. @THE_GAME, what is a 'clinching' vote?

People should be voting me anyway, if they want a chance to beat the Primes and win. Vote me in endgame and one of yous teams is gonna lose.

User avatar
G-Man
Hitman
Posts: 4953
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Isolate Posts by G-Man

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2053

Post by G-Man » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 pm

speedchuck wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm
Or the "Clinching" vote, whatever that means. @THE_GAME, what is a 'clinching' vote?

People should be voting me anyway, if they want a chance to beat the Primes and win. Vote me in endgame and one of yous teams is gonna lose.
A CLINCHING VOTE IS THE VOTE THAT SECURES YOUR LYNCH RELATIVE TO ALL THE OTHER VOTES CAST THAT DAY.

FOR INSTANCE, IF YOU RECEIVE FOUR VOTES AND THE NEXT HIGHEST RECIPIENT ONLY GOT TWO VOTES, WHOEVER VOTED FOR YOU THIRD CLINCHED YOUR LYNCH. COLONIALBOB HAS ALREADY VOTED, SO FOR YOU CLINCH YOUR OWN LYNCH, ANOTHER PLAYER WOULD HAVE TO VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT YOU AND THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO VOTE FOR YOURSELF, WITH NO ONE ELSE VOTING. IT'S TRICKY BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO HASN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION AND WILL SWING BY LATE TO VOTE, THEREBY POTENTIALLY THROWING OFF YOUR PLAN.

IF YOU REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO TRUST YOU, YOU COULD TELL EVERYONE NOT TO VOTE DAY 17 AND TRUST YOU TO CAST THE ONLY VOTE OF THE DAY FOR YOURSELF. BUT THAT REQUIRES PEOPLE TO TRUST YOU.

CHANCE OR TRUST? CHANCE OR TRUST? HMM...
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Image
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10506
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2054

Post by Ricochet » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Ayy lmao.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2055

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm

THE GAME has spoken. I want to hear opinions for today and tomorrow. If I am alive past Day 17, my willingness to cooperate will end.

Speak up! Or lose to the primes.

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10506
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2056

Post by Ricochet » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm

I've never seen a role more protected by rules, caveats and interpretations of ita description in my entire activity of gaming.

Whatever we do to get rid of it, however we do it, it's meant to be poison to whoever does it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
G-Man
Hitman
Posts: 4953
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Isolate Posts by G-Man

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2057

Post by G-Man » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Ricochet wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm
I've never seen a role more protected by rules, caveats and interpretations of ita description in my entire activity of gaming.

Whatever we do to get rid of it, however we do it, it's meant to be poison to whoever does it.
AND YET, YOU ALL WERE UNMOVED BY THE POTENTIAL OF THIS THREAT FOR QUITE A LONG TIME WHILE THE ODDS OF UNDOING #13'S CURSE GET PROGRESSIVELY WORSE WITH EACH REANIMATION, MY CANTANKEROUS CAUCASOID OF CRITISISM.

THE ROLE PRESENTS A DILEMMA. I PROVIDE A VERY CLEAR WAY OUT OF SAID DILEMMA AND, YET, YOU'VE ALL PASSED ON IT ALMOST WITHOUT THOUGHT UNTIL DAY 16. HMM...




























































































































































































































HA-HA! HA! HA!
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Image
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10506
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2058

Post by Ricochet » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Too busy taking lynch requests. Speedchuck should've just asked... :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
insertnamehere
Hitman
Posts: 4977
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:40 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by insertnamehere

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2059

Post by insertnamehere » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 pm

aaaand I'm locked out of the poll
THIS IS THE WATER, AND THIS IS THE WELL. DRINK FULL, AND DESCEND. THE HORSE IS THE WHITE OF THE EYES, AND DARK WITHIN.

Image Image

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2060

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Ricochet wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm
Too busy taking lynch requests. Speedchuck should've just asked... :shrug:
Oh, so I have to take the initiative to make my team lose? :fist:

User avatar
colonialbob
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:21 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by colonialbob

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2061

Post by colonialbob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

I've voted speedchuck at least once almost every day. Just saying.

User avatar
Sloonei
Henchman
Posts: 6942
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Isolate Posts by Sloonei

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2062

Post by Sloonei » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Are we prioritizing #13 or #1 today? I say "we" because I am clearly playing an active role in the direction of this thread.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2063

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Yeah, I'm locked out from voting too. :/

User avatar
Sloonei
Henchman
Posts: 6942
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Isolate Posts by Sloonei

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2064

Post by Sloonei » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 pm
Yeah, I'm locked out from voting too. :/
As am I. I thought it would correct itself after a little while but it has not.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
G-Man
Hitman
Posts: 4953
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Isolate Posts by G-Man

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2065

Post by G-Man » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Sloonei wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 pm
[quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=376101 time=<a href="tel:1507859769">1507859769</a> user_id=541]
Yeah, I'm locked out from voting too. :/
As am I. I thought it would correct itself after a little while but it has not.
[/quote]

I BELIEVE THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Image
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

User avatar
insertnamehere
Hitman
Posts: 4977
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:40 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by insertnamehere

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2066

Post by insertnamehere » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:59 pm

this'd be a swell time for speed to self-vote.
THIS IS THE WATER, AND THIS IS THE WELL. DRINK FULL, AND DESCEND. THE HORSE IS THE WHITE OF THE EYES, AND DARK WITHIN.

Image Image

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2067

Post by speedchuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 pm

But then the primes would vote someone else, and I wouldn't be the clincher anymore. Better to late to near the end of the day.

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2068

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 am

You guys making me nervous even though this won't work at least 3 reasons.

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10506
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2069

Post by Ricochet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 am

Let's lynch Jack instead.

Or #1. Who dat.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Made
Loan Shark
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Made

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2070

Post by Made » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 am

But yeah, I feel like primes are basically mafia at this point. Anyone else for the purging of the primes?
Image

User avatar
Made
Loan Shark
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Made

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2071

Post by Made » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:38 am

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 am
Made wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 am
So I was thinking about this earlier, I don't think that the moment that we go into phase 2, the team with the largest amount of players left is at a strict advantage. I feel like it'll work more like traditional mafia in that all other teams will try to figure out who primes are and prevent them from winning by voting them, something that with the amount of data in the game would be possible.

That being said, Death to the primes.
What if endgame starts and 3/4ths of the players are the same two allied factions and you aren't? Aren't you just screwed?
Not if you have a good enough roll. Iunno. I think that 13 is something to be careful about, but it's far from an ace.

also, many primes are on other teams meaning a lot of information leaking a ~~BETRAYAL~~
#MakeMafiaCompositeAgain
Image

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8242
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2072

Post by Long Con » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 am

I'm voting for Sloonei.

User avatar
Made
Loan Shark
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Made

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2073

Post by Made » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 am

Long Con wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 am
I'm voting for Sloonei.
y?
Image

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8242
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2074

Post by Long Con » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 am

Because he's a Prime, of course.

User avatar
nutella
Loan Shark
Posts: 2704
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR

Isolate Posts by nutella

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2075

Post by nutella » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 am

Long Con wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 am
I'm voting for Sloonei.
Hey, me too!
triangles are my favorite shape
three points where two lines meet


http://www.last.fm/user/nutella23
http://ofmonstersandmintcookies.tumblr.com


Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
speedchuck
Loan Shark
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2076

Post by speedchuck » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am

Made wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 am
Made wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 am
So I was thinking about this earlier, I don't think that the moment that we go into phase 2, the team with the largest amount of players left is at a strict advantage. I feel like it'll work more like traditional mafia in that all other teams will try to figure out who primes are and prevent them from winning by voting them, something that with the amount of data in the game would be possible.

That being said, Death to the primes.
What if endgame starts and 3/4ths of the players are the same two allied factions and you aren't? Aren't you just screwed?
Not if you have a good enough roll. Iunno. I think that 13 is something to be careful about, but it's far from an ace.
How do you propose we deal with the 13?

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10506
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2077

Post by Ricochet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 am

So much for conformity.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8242
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2078

Post by Long Con » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 am

speedchuck wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am
Made wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 am
Made wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 am
So I was thinking about this earlier, I don't think that the moment that we go into phase 2, the team with the largest amount of players left is at a strict advantage. I feel like it'll work more like traditional mafia in that all other teams will try to figure out who primes are and prevent them from winning by voting them, something that with the amount of data in the game would be possible.

That being said, Death to the primes.
What if endgame starts and 3/4ths of the players are the same two allied factions and you aren't? Aren't you just screwed?
Not if you have a good enough roll. Iunno. I think that 13 is something to be careful about, but it's far from an ace.
How do you propose we deal with the 13?
I'm honestly not too worried about you, speedchuck. I don't think there's a team here that can win with just one player. I'm ignoring you. :pout:

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8242
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2079

Post by Long Con » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 am

Ricochet wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 am
So much for conformity.
:confused: You want to conform, then vote Sloonei!

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10506
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: [DAY 16] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

#2080

Post by Ricochet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 am

Teams tonight should target everyone who voted to create a wagon. They're likely Primes.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

Post Reply