Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who Fujined up?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:55 pm

Dave
3
20%
Elohcin
0
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
0
No votes
Kylemii
3
20%
lapluie
0
No votes
novaselinenever
0
No votes
Quin
0
No votes
Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
9
60%
 
Total votes: 15

User avatar
Quin
The Bringer of Forever Night
Posts: 6996
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Future

Isolate Posts by Quin

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5251

Post by Quin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:17 am

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am
I wish all days were that second day.
Me too.
Scotty wrote:Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 18206
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5252

Post by Marmot » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 am

Jay, you were hellbent on trying to lynch me in this game (and coincidentally, also in Fiddler on the Roof).

Why?
Image

Image

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5253

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:21 am

Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 am
Jay, you were hellbent on trying to lynch me in this game (and coincidentally, also in Fiddler on the Roof).

Why?
I knew you were Goro because I had two letters from your name (G and O). The only other role you could be at the time was Kung Lao, and when I asked you a bunch of questions about ties it was obvious you weren't that role. I had to cut into the mafia numbers to keep the game long enough for civilians to be night killed per my win condition. Another mislynch or two before the time was right would have lost the civilians and I the game simultaneously. The simultaneous suspicion in Fiddler on the Roof was just coincidental.
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
Kylemii
Racketeer
Posts: 3523
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Isolate Posts by Kylemii

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5254

Post by Kylemii » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am

Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p

User avatar
Quin
The Bringer of Forever Night
Posts: 6996
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Future

Isolate Posts by Quin

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5255

Post by Quin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am

Quin wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 am
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 am
@Quin
how laughable, yeah but you weren't really trying to help.. or anything. . So I had my reasoning
That's what happens when you don't get replaced when you ask for it (no blame being laid jsyk) and are therefore forced to fit mafia into a schedule mafia doesn't fit into. :shrug:
i sound salty here but i promise im not ok

i'm glad to have played with you lapluie and i hope you stick around for a good long while :beer:
Scotty wrote:Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5256

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am

Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
Kylemii
Racketeer
Posts: 3523
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Isolate Posts by Kylemii

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5257

Post by Kylemii » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:31 am

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
pffffffft

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 18206
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5258

Post by Marmot » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:21 am
Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 am
Jay, you were hellbent on trying to lynch me in this game (and coincidentally, also in Fiddler on the Roof).

Why?
I knew you were Goro because I had two letters from your name (G and O). The only other role you could be at the time was Kung Lao, and when I asked you a bunch of questions about ties it was obvious you weren't that role. I had to cut into the mafia numbers to keep the game long enough for civilians to be night killed per my win condition. Another mislynch or two before the time was right would have lost the civilians and I the game simultaneously. The simultaneous suspicion in Fiddler on the Roof was just coincidental.
I was hoping to set myself up as a liaison of sorts between the mafia team and you, in that you would indicate who you needed dead, and we would kill them. But as I thought some amount of trust was being established, you instead turned around and pushed for my lynch.

Mafia is a game, I know. I find it hard to remind myself of that sometimes. At the time, I found it incredibly hard to justify the actions you were taking, and was bothered by your tone at times. But if I ever unjustly lashed out at you, I apologize. I don't recall if I did, but I did feel the urge to do so.
Image

Image

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5259

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am

Quin wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Quin wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 am
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 am
@Quin
how laughable, yeah but you weren't really trying to help.. or anything. . So I had my reasoning
That's what happens when you don't get replaced when you ask for it (no blame being laid jsyk) and are therefore forced to fit mafia into a schedule mafia doesn't fit into. :shrug:
i sound salty here but i promise im not ok

i'm glad to have played with you lapluie and i hope you stick around for a good long while :beer:
haha it's ok I get what you mean, Had fun playing with you also!! Ive gotten used to this platform & roaming around the forums every so & then, I'll definitely participate in more games here, thanks to you & mr sloonei!

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5260

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..

User avatar
Kylemii
Racketeer
Posts: 3523
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Isolate Posts by Kylemii

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5261

Post by Kylemii » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 am

lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..
we kinda all got dunya lynched

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 18206
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5262

Post by Marmot » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am

lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..
My proudest moment of this game was immediately following Quin to start that dunya lynch train, which eventually lead to her going down over Simon. :haha:

That was a very crucial early game lynch. Taking out a loud civilian instead of a somewhat unreadable mafia member.
Image

Image

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5263

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am

Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am
I was hoping to set myself up as a liaison of sorts between the mafia team and you, in that you would indicate who you needed dead, and we would kill them. But as I thought some amount of trust was being established, you instead turned around and pushed for my lynch.

Mafia is a game, I know. I find it hard to remind myself of that sometimes. At the time, I found it incredibly hard to justify the actions you were taking, and was bothered by your tone at times. But if I ever unjustly lashed out at you, I apologize. I don't recall if I did, but I did feel the urge to do so.
No worries at all, and to be fair my tone probably was a frustrating one. I felt like I had to be extra assertive to get anyone to listen to me given that it was generally well-known that I was Kano and thus hard to trust.
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5264

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 am

As a non-civilian, I honestly found the dunya lynch baffling. She was transparently civilian; she made like 300 posts in one cycle as a replacement. I have never seen a mafia member explode like that in my life. Sometimes tinfoiling goes way too far to make sense.
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5265

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:41 am

lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..
You certainly did a great job holding me off. You were literally the last player to die; that's how close I had to finish this dang win condition.
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
Quin
The Bringer of Forever Night
Posts: 6996
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Future

Isolate Posts by Quin

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5266

Post by Quin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:47 am

can we just appreciate the fact that after all this time i'm still getting buddied easier than anything

in this case i even town read the guy for it
Quin wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:57 pm
Kylemii wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:46 pm
mmmmmmm tell me about speedchuck
i feel like speedchuck's buddying the everliving fuck out of me but i dunno i kind of dig it
Scotty wrote:Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
dunya
Loan Shark
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Isolate Posts by dunya

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5267

Post by dunya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 am

Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..
My proudest moment of this game was immediately following Quin to start that dunya lynch train, which eventually lead to her going down over Simon. :haha:

That was a very crucial early game lynch. Taking out a loud civilian instead of a somewhat unreadable mafia member.
:pout:

User avatar
dunya
Loan Shark
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Isolate Posts by dunya

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5268

Post by dunya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 am

Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 am
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..
we kinda all got dunya lynched
:pout:

User avatar
Ricochet
call for help
Posts: 10601
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: :-) ALL

Isolate Posts by Ricochet

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5269

Post by Ricochet » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:47 am

FEB Family


Wins
Players
9
Elohcin, Epignosis
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1229
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5270

Post by Glorfindel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:51 am

Thanks for hosting the game, Epi. Congrats to the OutWorld Team and thank you all for having me.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts: 4757
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by Elohcin

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5271

Post by Elohcin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am

Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am
Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
pffffffft
I could tell you were full of shit at the end of the game. I think I have been bad with you enough to tell now, maybe. I thought it was obvious in the thread that we were working together, but apparently only obvious to us. You did know I was the last baddie, right?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am
Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am
I was hoping to set myself up as a liaison of sorts between the mafia team and you, in that you would indicate who you needed dead, and we would kill them. But as I thought some amount of trust was being established, you instead turned around and pushed for my lynch.

Mafia is a game, I know. I find it hard to remind myself of that sometimes. At the time, I found it incredibly hard to justify the actions you were taking, and was bothered by your tone at times. But if I ever unjustly lashed out at you, I apologize. I don't recall if I did, but I did feel the urge to do so.
No worries at all, and to be fair my tone probably was a frustrating one. I felt like I had to be extra assertive to get anyone to listen to me given that it was generally well-known that I was Kano and thus hard to trust.
Jay, it was SO frustrating. I still think your reasons were BS and didn't sound genuine. Now, knowing you had info, this all make sense. I am horrible at that too...calling someone out for mafianess when I only have info but no real evidence.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 am
As a non-civilian, I honestly found the dunya lynch baffling. She was transparently civilian; she made like 300 posts in one cycle as a replacement. I have never seen a mafia member explode like that in my life. Sometimes tinfoiling goes way too far to make sense.
But that is dunya for you. It is in her meta to do so.
Ricochet wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:47 am
FEB Family


Wins
Players
9
Elohcin, Epignosis
haha, WOOT!

Thank you, Epi, for all your hard work. It was a great game!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23859
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5272

Post by Epignosis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:06 am

MacDougall wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:00 am
Epi did any of my bus driver actions have any affect at all?
Yes. You killed yourself. :haha:

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23859
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5273

Post by Epignosis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:08 am

Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:12 am
was I blocked on night 3 or did tony just ignore my gift
Blocked (I think- I didn't look, but that's what I recall).

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23859
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5274

Post by Epignosis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 am

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am
Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am
We won? :faint:

We had 3 teammates lynched in a 2-day span? How often does that happen lol.

That nutella-Simon lynch really blew up in my face. :haha:
I did a double take on seeing Nutella’s flip before googling the mafia roles and figuring out what it was. But that’s kind of hard to communicate when you’re dead. I figured Mafia was out after that but it was exciting seeing that come down to the wire.

Overall, great game. The roles were well designed and the locations dynamic made for a fun second day at least. I wish all days were that second day. No I don’t.

Oh! I have one question. Why did some people not get cursed?
Well, Glorfindel was already cursed by Long Con- he had to emphasize that he could not talk about Long Con. That never came up, so it looked like he wasn't cursed.

lapluie technically wasn't cursed because she was posting like mad before I could give her a curse. :haha: So I said, "Well, her curse will be to be the only person who can post normally." :p

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23859
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5275

Post by Epignosis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am

Quin wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 am
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 am
@Quin
how laughable, yeah but you weren't really trying to help.. or anything. . So I had my reasoning
That's what happens when you don't get replaced when you ask for it (no blame being laid jsyk) and are therefore forced to fit mafia into a schedule mafia doesn't fit into. :shrug:
You did a great job considering your circumstances Quin.

When you came in and voted I visualized speedchuck crapping his pants. :D

User avatar
Sloonei
Henchman
Posts: 8135
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Isolate Posts by Sloonei

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5276

Post by Sloonei » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:22 am

Ricochet wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:47 am
FEB Family


Wins
Players
9
Elohcin, Epignosis
Simon's got a few now too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
Down with ketchup, 2018.

User avatar
speedchuck
Racketeer
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

#5277

Post by speedchuck » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm

dunya wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 am
my rainbow that's not a rainbow but a GTH that includes neutral list.

good feelings
dunya
Glorfindel
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii
lapluie
Long Con
MacDougall - Lynched Day 1 - Scorpion
rabbit8
sig - Lynched Day 2 - Kabal
Sloonei - Killed Night 1


neutral feelings
Dave - who?
Dom (seriously? he's been inactive in almost every game I have played in. :disappoint: )
DrWilgy - I have cases for and against Wilgy, leaning more town, haven't made my mind up yet but probably town.
Elohcin* I don't think Eloh is scum, but she might be an independent. She really hasn't pinged me so much, but that's because she has been pretty quiet and unlike her games in Mountains or Vocaroo. Has she been an independent before on here?
Made - unmemorable? leaning town, but really unmemorable.
Quin too many weirdness to be scum atm. I don't know. Probably town tbh.
TonyStarkPrime - not sure where to place him. he's a real neutral read for me atm. I liked his response to speed's accusations against him. Put him slightly higher up in my neutrals

bad feelings
Marmot - holding back, something seems amiss.
nutella - reminds me of search for quin nutella
Simon - not impressed by his contributions.
speedchuck - feels like he's trying too hard to look town. It's not appearing effortless. Like hey "look at what I'm trying to do". Could be scum or loner. I have to ISO today to see how I feel because some posts even those directed towards me look townie posts, but I'm very wary of speed so...
novaselinenever - not sure how I feel about tightlipped players. Reminds me of RadicalFuzz last game. Don't like it, leaning anti-town.
@dunya
Just want to throw this out there.
Spoiler: show
insertnamehere wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
speedchuck
Racketeer
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5278

Post by speedchuck » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Epignosis wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am
You did a great job considering your circumstances Quin.

When you came in and voted I visualized speedchuck crapping his pants. :D
I wasn't wearing pants. :pout:

It was more like the final nail in my coffin at this point. I was laughing at the absurdity that a plan could go this wrong.
Spoiler: show
insertnamehere wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
dunya
Loan Shark
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Isolate Posts by dunya

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5279

Post by dunya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:50 pm

can I get a win for that cos I have a win streak to keep?

:noble:

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5280

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Such a foolish lynch that was.
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
dunya
Loan Shark
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Isolate Posts by dunya

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5281

Post by dunya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 pm

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 pm
Such a foolish lynch that was.
:pout:

User avatar
Sloonei
Henchman
Posts: 8135
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Isolate Posts by Sloonei

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5282

Post by Sloonei » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm

I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching @lapluie rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

I'm excited to actually play a game for more than a single phase with you in the future, lapluie. And I'm relieved my Day 1 read on you was correct. :phew:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
Down with ketchup, 2018.

User avatar
Kylemii
Racketeer
Posts: 3523
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Isolate Posts by Kylemii

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5283

Post by Kylemii » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 pm

i didn't even realize this was laplu's first game here

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5284

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Epignosis wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am
Marmot wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am
We won? :faint:

We had 3 teammates lynched in a 2-day span? How often does that happen lol.

That nutella-Simon lynch really blew up in my face. :haha:
I did a double take on seeing Nutella’s flip before googling the mafia roles and figuring out what it was. But that’s kind of hard to communicate when you’re dead. I figured Mafia was out after that but it was exciting seeing that come down to the wire.

Overall, great game. The roles were well designed and the locations dynamic made for a fun second day at least. I wish all days were that second day. No I don’t.

Oh! I have one question. Why did some people not get cursed?
Well, Glorfindel was already cursed by Long Con- he had to emphasize that he could not talk about Long Con. That never came up, so it looked like he wasn't cursed.

lapluie technically wasn't cursed because she was posting like mad before I could give her a curse. :haha: So I said, "Well, her curse will be to be the only person who can post normally." :p
Ok how brutal. that was the most terrifying day phase I ever encountered :scared:

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5285

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Sloonei wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm
I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching @lapluie rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

I'm excited to actually play a game for more than a single phase with you in the future, lapluie. And I'm relieved my Day 1 read on you was correct. :phew:
whew sloonei!! thanks for cheering me on!! Yes you're the definitely correct on the latter- game was more comfortable interacting with everyone on a more calmer? Note than before when it was fewer players left, which was much more flexible to be vocal & jazz. but woah, what a game, I'd be happy to play more with you also...just don't keep dying on the first days ok?

How'd you get correct read on me? tell me more about that

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5286

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Kylemii wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 pm
i didn't even realize this was laplu's first game here
yeah. .oops I guess I didn't introduce myself when I joined, my bad.

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 4]

#5287

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm

YOU CAN’T TAKE THE TRUTH!
My favorite post from glorfindel

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 14376
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5288

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm

I laughed at myself a bit when I realized I had been hard-defending lapluie, Sonya Blade, for most of the game. :goofp:
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!, Fiddler on the Roof Mafia
Civilian-aligned record: 12 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 3-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Mortal Kombat Mafia
Independent record: 4 wins and 1 loss (3-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 20 wins and 9 losses (5-4 Jobs, 5-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
2015: 2-4 | 2016: 7-4 | 2017: 8-1 | 2018: 3-0
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1229
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 4]

#5289

Post by Glorfindel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm

lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm
Glorfindel wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm

YOU CAN’T TAKE THE TRUTH!
My favorite post from glorfindel
Thank you, my friend. You played very well and I enjoyed playing this game with you very much. Again, I’m very sorry that I suspected you :(
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
dunya
Loan Shark
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Isolate Posts by dunya

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5290

Post by dunya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:49 pm

hope we play together again glorf, even though you helped mislynch me. :pout:

User avatar
Sloonei
Henchman
Posts: 8135
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Isolate Posts by Sloonei

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5291

Post by Sloonei » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm
Sloonei wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm
I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching @lapluie rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

I'm excited to actually play a game for more than a single phase with you in the future, lapluie. And I'm relieved my Day 1 read on you was correct. :phew:
whew sloonei!! thanks for cheering me on!! Yes you're the definitely correct on the latter- game was more comfortable interacting with everyone on a more calmer? Note than before when it was fewer players left, which was much more flexible to be vocal & jazz. but woah, what a game, I'd be happy to play more with you also...just don't keep dying on the first days ok?

How'd you get correct read on me? tell me more about that
You just appeared to be trying to figure out the game. You had the additional task of needing to figure out what the hell was going on in terms of the Syndicate culture and player personalities and such. If you were bad your teammates could have helped you out behind the scenes and you could have played up the noob card. You didn't do that, and instead you seemed focused on moving forward on your own.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
Down with ketchup, 2018.

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5292

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:53 pm

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm
I laughed at myself a bit when I realized I had been hard-defending lapluie, Sonya Blade, for most of the game. :goofp:
Chuckle worthy, thanks for that

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 4]

#5293

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm
Glorfindel wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm

YOU CAN’T TAKE THE TRUTH!
My favorite post from glorfindel
Thank you, my friend. You played very well and I enjoyed playing this game with you very much. Again, I’m very sorry that I suspected you :(
Thank you lots glorfindel <3 im happy to be part of this community, you were fun to play with, hope to see you again in other games! & im also sorry if I used any harsh language towards you at the start! nothing but good intentions from your canadian neighbor

User avatar
lapluie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 698
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by lapluie

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5294

Post by lapluie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Sloonei wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm
lapluie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm
Sloonei wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm
I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching @lapluie rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

I'm excited to actually play a game for more than a single phase with you in the future, lapluie. And I'm relieved my Day 1 read on you was correct. :phew:
whew sloonei!! thanks for cheering me on!! Yes you're the definitely correct on the latter- game was more comfortable interacting with everyone on a more calmer? Note than before when it was fewer players left, which was much more flexible to be vocal & jazz. but woah, what a game, I'd be happy to play more with you also...just don't keep dying on the first days ok?

How'd you get correct read on me? tell me more about that
You just appeared to be trying to figure out the game. You had the additional task of needing to figure out what the hell was going on in terms of the Syndicate culture and player personalities and such. If you were bad your teammates could have helped you out behind the scenes and you could have played up the noob card. You didn't do that, and instead you seemed focused on moving forward on your own.
That's a great observation & also very true.. it was funny because my bts partner Nova also had no clue what was happening & he was I believe only able to use 1 word for posts then, so we just were confuzzled to bits. luckily glorfindel saved me from almost departing the game

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 3244
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

#5295

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 am

speedchuck wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm
dunya wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 am
my rainbow that's not a rainbow but a GTH that includes neutral list.

good feelings
dunya
Glorfindel
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii
lapluie
Long Con
MacDougall - Lynched Day 1 - Scorpion
rabbit8
sig - Lynched Day 2 - Kabal
Sloonei - Killed Night 1


neutral feelings
Dave - who?
Dom (seriously? he's been inactive in almost every game I have played in. :disappoint: )
DrWilgy - I have cases for and against Wilgy, leaning more town, haven't made my mind up yet but probably town.
Elohcin* I don't think Eloh is scum, but she might be an independent. She really hasn't pinged me so much, but that's because she has been pretty quiet and unlike her games in Mountains or Vocaroo. Has she been an independent before on here?
Made - unmemorable? leaning town, but really unmemorable.
Quin too many weirdness to be scum atm. I don't know. Probably town tbh.
TonyStarkPrime - not sure where to place him. he's a real neutral read for me atm. I liked his response to speed's accusations against him. Put him slightly higher up in my neutrals

bad feelings
Marmot - holding back, something seems amiss.
nutella - reminds me of search for quin nutella
Simon - not impressed by his contributions.
speedchuck - feels like he's trying too hard to look town. It's not appearing effortless. Like hey "look at what I'm trying to do". Could be scum or loner. I have to ISO today to see how I feel because some posts even those directed towards me look townie posts, but I'm very wary of speed so...
novaselinenever - not sure how I feel about tightlipped players. Reminds me of RadicalFuzz last game. Don't like it, leaning anti-town.
@dunya
Just want to throw this out there.
Image

@dunya

User avatar
speedchuck
Racketeer
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by speedchuck

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

#5296

Post by speedchuck » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:49 am

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 am
speedchuck wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm
dunya wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 am
my rainbow that's not a rainbow but a GTH that includes neutral list.

good feelings
dunya
Glorfindel
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii
lapluie
Long Con
MacDougall - Lynched Day 1 - Scorpion
rabbit8
sig - Lynched Day 2 - Kabal
Sloonei - Killed Night 1


neutral feelings
Dave - who?
Dom (seriously? he's been inactive in almost every game I have played in. :disappoint: )
DrWilgy - I have cases for and against Wilgy, leaning more town, haven't made my mind up yet but probably town.
Elohcin* I don't think Eloh is scum, but she might be an independent. She really hasn't pinged me so much, but that's because she has been pretty quiet and unlike her games in Mountains or Vocaroo. Has she been an independent before on here?
Made - unmemorable? leaning town, but really unmemorable.
Quin too many weirdness to be scum atm. I don't know. Probably town tbh.
TonyStarkPrime - not sure where to place him. he's a real neutral read for me atm. I liked his response to speed's accusations against him. Put him slightly higher up in my neutrals

bad feelings
Marmot - holding back, something seems amiss.
nutella - reminds me of search for quin nutella
Simon - not impressed by his contributions.
speedchuck - feels like he's trying too hard to look town. It's not appearing effortless. Like hey "look at what I'm trying to do". Could be scum or loner. I have to ISO today to see how I feel because some posts even those directed towards me look townie posts, but I'm very wary of speed so...
novaselinenever - not sure how I feel about tightlipped players. Reminds me of RadicalFuzz last game. Don't like it, leaning anti-town.
@dunya
Just want to throw this out there.
Image

@dunya
I know, right? I made up my mind right then and there that Dunya had to get nightkilled. Too scary.
But she got lynched. :shrug2:
Spoiler: show
insertnamehere wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Jackofhearts2005
Loan Shark
Posts: 3244
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Jackofhearts2005

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5297

Post by Jackofhearts2005 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:53 am

@speedchuck
Shoulda lynched Simon like I said to. :pout:

Really annoying knowing Simon was bad but having fuck all posts to make the arguement.

Had the same problem after copping Dom town so when Mac replaced in, I threw out a heavy town read on him again based on like nothing.

I mean, making bullshit points when you have info is a skill (see: Jimmy this game) but I haven't really developed it.

User avatar
Sloonei
Henchman
Posts: 8135
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Isolate Posts by Sloonei

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5298

Post by Sloonei » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 am

why y'all acting so shocked about dunya?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
Down with ketchup, 2018.

User avatar
dunya
Loan Shark
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Sweden

Isolate Posts by dunya

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

#5299

Post by dunya » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 am

:sigh:

Post Reply

Return to “Previous Jobs”