63%

Total votes: 16
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine because I don’t like his responses to me and from what I can tell he’s not making sense. His most recent post reads like resigned scum.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 207

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:10 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:02 pm It appears one of the indies has not picked a side yet. Why are you sure that’s not Jack, speedchuck?
Jack had an abrupt change in behavior today. One of the 3Ps had an abrupt change of alignment today.
That's my theory. It's not bulletproof.
It seems he’s become more serious. Is that a problem?
Why would it be a problem?

It's a solution. :shrug2:
I was under the impression that you’ve been pushing him as a suspect. Was that a mistake on my part. I see you are voting for quin now, and you said you could vote for nova out of self-preservation. Who’s your real top suspect?
It's clearly Sprityo. :rolleyes:

I'm playing Process of Elimination here. Trying to sort people out.
This addresses none of my questions.
I missed the first question. No, twas not a mistake. If you read my posts, you would see the thought process.

Don't have a top suspect. I am equal opportunity suspects. That's how I POE.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:10 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Jack had an abrupt change in behavior today. One of the 3Ps had an abrupt change of alignment today.
That's my theory. It's not bulletproof.
It seems he’s become more serious. Is that a problem?
Why would it be a problem?

It's a solution. :shrug2:
I was under the impression that you’ve been pushing him as a suspect. Was that a mistake on my part. I see you are voting for quin now, and you said you could vote for nova out of self-preservation. Who’s your real top suspect?
It's clearly Sprityo. :rolleyes:

I'm playing Process of Elimination here. Trying to sort people out.
This addresses none of my questions.
I missed the first question. No, twas not a mistake. If you read my posts, you would see the thought process.

Don't have a top suspect. I am equal opportunity suspects. That's how I POE.
Do you still suspect Jack? Who’s in your POE pool?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Quin »

Why'd nova kick off? It sounded like a speedchuck lynch was the precedent to a nova lynch.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:18 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:15 pm Why do you think Quin is bad?
Usually Quin is my first townread in a game. I usually see a genuine spark of towniness from him early. But in this game, I'm hard-pressed to say that he's had any impact on me one way or another. I have zero reason to read him as town.
Well, I pretty much feel the exact same way. I don't have a reason to scum read him either really, but here we are.
I retied the lynch between Colin and Sloonei on Day 2. It's very small, but I did it and demand recognition :smile:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

You always suspect me, Quin. What’s different this game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm You always suspect me, Quin. What’s different this game?
i haven't read any of your posts
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not being sarcastic or anything. Beyond a page here and there, I'm playing a very spur-of-the-moment game this time around.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm You always suspect me, Quin. What’s different this game?
That didn’t stop you in GoC.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:03 pm
explain
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin says he hasn’t read any of my posts, but he clearly read that one. Lynch all liars.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:04 pm
explain
I remember you saying things about me before the tibes switched and tinfoiling on me from the moment we merged.

This is not relevant to this game. You got any reads?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:06 pm
Quin wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:04 pm
explain
I remember you saying things about me before the tibes switched and tinfoiling on me from the moment we merged.

This is not relevant to this game. You got any reads?
only about the survivor thing, but all i said there was that you could be bad if certain assumptions wound up being true.

I think nova's bad. His Lunalee argument sucked and I think I caught him rehearsing his posts.

dunya was the one who put you in the lead on Day 2 before i retied it between you both - I'd call her bad for that.

I don't have any town reads.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What do you mean when you say nova was rehearsing posts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

actually gonna point this out too. i don't know how i feel about it.
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:00 am Quin is my new bestie
I feel like TH is implying a town read here, on Day 3. Which is confusing because Day 4, there's this line of dialogue.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:17 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:15 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:57 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
Why?
I'm afraid I don't understand the question.
Why are you voting for Quin right now, Turnip Head?
Because I'm afraid this lynch is a wash tbh
Is Quin a better option?
Go away sloonei
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Switching back to [VOTE: SPEEDCHUCK] aubergine. Either lynch is fine, but I feel slightly better about this one.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:13 pm What do you mean when you say nova was rehearsing posts?
Sentence structure. I'll pull the post I mentioned it in:
Quin wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 4:58 am
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:44 pm
sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am [VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
This feels like a forced vote. Earlier when you mentioned me, you said that I was playing my Town meta by being quiet but now it's opposite. Which is it then ?
Here we can get a glimpse from what appears to be sig calling him out on “coasting” as mafia previously, though nova sticks that up sig’a ass with a stick to smoke.

I don’t know his meta, but one could say nova has been “coasting” of late. After Colin got lynched, he’s definitely lost a bit of wind in his sails
I have been busy and I missed almost the entirety of D3 and the beginning of D4. I will also not have a lot of free-time until this weekend.

About D3, I announced my intention of pushing Lunalee before Colin's push since I believed that his vote for her D1 was a distancing vote on one of his teammate. A meaningless off-wagon vote. I also didn't like how she jumped on the Oracle's prophecy and tried to confirm herself with it, while ignoring my questioning her. That's why I left a vote on her at the start of D3, before leaving.

Now with the other prophecy mentioning her and town-reading her, I have my doubts and I think she is that role. She used the prophecy to save herself and hinting at her role. So I'm not too sold on lynching her today.

Last but not least, I would say that activity is non-alignment indicative for me. I'm being honest here and I've played several games here and players can attest to that. I have been seen " coasting " as Town in my previous games as Town here, and also in a game as scum.
I'm thinking about this. Hiding behind a prophet is a kind of pointless scum tactic considering the message is based on opinion. It's not a very good argument.

Thing is, I don't know either of them very well. Would scum Luna do this? Would town nova make this argument?

Also, "I announced my intention of pushing" puts me off. It seems rehearsed.
The post reads to me like it's been rewritten to sound more ..enticing? Not the right word, but whatever. Obviously he might just write this way. I haven't seen him enough to get a grasp of that yet.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Before Themistocles and his coalition fleet could engage the Persian navy, the Earth itself played a major role in the Greek defense. Indeed, legend holds that the oracle at Delphi had insisted upon a naval encounter given a projection of terrible weather across the Aegean. The Greeks who had lived here for centuries already were quite accustomed to and prepared for the ornery weather tendencies of the region, but the Persians were not. A severe three-day storm swept over the northern Aegean directly over the Persian fleet. They tried to dock and wait it out, but the sheer size of Xerxes's fleet worked against them -- they could not effectively land anywhere given the crowd of ships that resulted. According to Herodotus, this storm alone reduced the Persian fleet from 1,200 ships to under 800. These numbers (and many of the numbers provided by Herodotus) are often disputed, but it's apparent the Persians were ill-prepared for the foreign environment.

Themistocles meant for the Athens-lead navy to defend the straight of Artemisium which separated southern Thessaly and Magnesia from the island of Euboea. Given the delay caused by the storm, the fleet was able to assume a proper defensive posture prior to the engagement. The Persians were forewarned of this, but opted to press forward, assuming that even in their weakened state they clearly outnumbered the fledgling Greeks. Herodotus is particularly colorful in his depiction of their hubris:

When Xerxes' men and their commanders saw how few were the ships sailing to attack them, they attributed it to lunacy, pure and simple, and put out to sea themselves, confident that they would have no problem in capturing the Greek fleet -- a perfectly reasonable expectation, given that it was visibly outnumbered by their own, and less maneuverable too. Confident in their own superiority, they formed a circle around the Greeks. Now, those of the Ionians who were backing the Greeks, and only serving with the Persian expedition against their will, felt that the spectacle of the Greek fleet being encircled spelled certain disaster, since they were convinced -- given how precarious the situation of the Greeks appeared -- that not a man of them would make it home. The rest, though, were delighted by the course of events, and vied with one another to see who would win the reward from the King for being the first to capture an Athenian ship.

- Herodotus, The Histories, Book Eight, Paragraph 10

This actually referenced a prelude to the battle in which a smaller contingent of the Greek fleet raided the Persian position, and in so doing they captured numerous ships at minimal losses.
This was the first time that a technological disparity could be observed between the two navies. The Persian ships were considerably smaller and faster, but the Greek triremes were better armored and sturdier. They'd been designed for one key offensive move: ramming.

One Greek trireme, when colliding with a Persian ship cross-ways, could cause immense damage or annihilate the vessel outright. This caused minimal damage to the trireme itself, and it enabled the Greeks two crucial advantages. They could engage the Persians at a serious numbers disadvantage without concern for being surrounded, as they could blast a hole in in any encirclement. Moreover, they could lodge their vessels into the hulls of their enemies' and more easily board them for capture. This distinction would prove arguably the most important factor in the eventual Greek victory. The Persians though were outraged that so few ships could cause them such grief, and for fear of Xerxes's response, the admirals ordered a full-scale attack upon the Greek position at Artemisium.

It just so happened that over the very same few days, as least as told by Herodotus, that the Spartan defense at Thermopylae was being undertaken.

The next day but one, so indignant were the Persian high command that such a tiny number of ships should have given them a bloody nose, and so anxious as well about how Xerxes would react, that they no longer waited for the Greeks to initiate hostilities, but instead, in the middle of the day, ordered all hands to their stations and put out to sea. As coincidence would have it, the battle between the two fleets took place on exactly the same days as witnessed the land-battle at Thermopylae. Just as the struggle at sea was focused entirely on the Euripus, so for Leonidas and his men it was the pass that had to be held. In both cases, the exhortations were the same: on the Greek side, to prevent the Barbarians from getting into Greece, and among the Barbarians, to annihilate the Greeks and secure the passage.

- Herodotus, The Histories, Book Eight, Paragraph 15
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Night 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 5 has ended. speedchuck has been lynched. He was:

Darius the Great

Night 5 is underway. You have 23 hours to get your night actions to me.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Ancient Greece Polls

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 5

Hold the pass.
Poll ended at Sun May 06, 2018 6:32 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Choutas
No votes
Voters: None
dunya
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Kites / Quin
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
lapluie / colonialbob
No votes
M Plus 7
No votes
Marmot
No votes
novaselinenever
20%
Voters: Marmot, speedchuck, Quin, Scotty
Scotty
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Spacedaisy
5%
Voters: novaselinenever
speedchuck
45%
Voters: Kylemii, Turnip Head, Jackofhearts2005, wolbre04, Choutas, colonialbob, Spacedaisy, M Plus 7, Sloonei
Turnip Head
No votes
wolbre04
No votes
Greeks? More like Geeks amirite? (host/dead/non)
30%
Voters: Epignosis, Kites, lapluie, JaggedJimmyJay, MacDougall, Golden
Total votes: 20

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

GLORRRRIIIIOUUUUUUS
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

wow cool
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Fancy feasts! Good times.

Heads up:
If Darius the Great is lynched, all voting on the following day phase will be conducted entirely in private (in a message to the host). There will be no poll, and it will be illegal for all players to reveal or strongly hint at their intended votes publicly. Vote changes will also be illegal. This effect will last only the day phase following the lynch of Darius the Great.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Cool
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Which means let’s all hammer out how wer’re looking to vote tomorrow because when tomorrow happens, we gon be in the dark like a Milky Way in motor oil
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:42 pm Fancy feasts! Good times.

Heads up:
If Darius the Great is lynched, all voting on the following day phase will be conducted entirely in private (in a message to the host). There will be no poll, and it will be illegal for all players to reveal or strongly hint at their intended votes publicly. Vote changes will also be illegal. This effect will last only the day phase following the lynch of Darius the Great.
Less cool
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

smh going on about his quindar
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Can we talk about it now?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:43 pm Which means let’s all hammer out how wer’re looking to vote tomorrow because when tomorrow happens, we gon be in the dark like a Milky Way in motor oil
How does this impact the nova case?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I mean speedchuck’s flip, not the whole secret voting thing
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:44 pm smh going on about his quindar
he did it in FE too HOLY SHIT ITS A WHOLE NEW META
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I can't seem to roll a town role in a job. RIP me. Gotta have a break.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

At least there was a twist
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

twist?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:08 pmtwist?
It's like a dramatic storytelling technique
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:13 pm
im not familiar with the concept

why would you want to be dramatic while telling a story, wouldn't that just stress out the listener?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:16 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:13 pm
im not familiar with the concept

why would you want to be dramatic while telling a story, wouldn't that just stress out the listener?
Only if you do it right
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Like I'm pretty excited for tgis secret vote thingy. I hope I get blindsided or something
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

:slick:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i don't really understand the concept, like we're still allowed to talk in general right? if someone makes a huge case on somebody in relation to colin an dsleepchuck it would kind of indicate the direction of their vote right
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kylemii wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:27 pm i don't really understand the concept, like we're still allowed to talk in general right? if someone makes a huge case on somebody in relation to colin an dsleepchuck it would kind of indicate the direction of their vote right
No hot potato allowed, though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well done, everyone! :clap:

And looking forward to playing with you again, speed. :beer:

I'd say, given that mechanic for Day 6, we intend on voting Nova and being unified in it. We should discuss it over the Night though.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:37 pm Well done, everyone! :clap:

And looking forward to playing with you again, speed. :beer:

I'd say, given that mechanic for Day 6, we intend on voting Nova and being unified in it. We should discuss it over the Night though.
But that sounds boring. We deserve chaos!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

mark my vote down in the less chaos column please
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason