42%

Total votes: 12
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 63

Re: [DAY 8] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Illyria »

Lo, I doth believe you SVS. *giggles*

But we should have known the faux lynch was up to no good. :mad: So if you do have 48 hours who do you want us to take out first?

I am sad DH is gone, as I had them pegged as a civvie as well. :|

Okay that is all the brain I have left. I used it here-- lo and rejoice!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Host Error/Night 7 Addendum:

DharmaHelper woke up to find he was not a pile of ashes anymore!

DharmaHelper has been resurrected!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Epignosis »

Still not Herman.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Damn, what a long day it's been. I think it's about time for this host to get some rest after that...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:A question for the Host :)

@ MP~ do ones powers go through on a night you die? Sorry if this was already asked, i may have missed it
Yes, they do.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

WB DH. :o
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 113

Re: [NIGHT 7] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:I'm gonna trust SVS. :)
So am I. I'm somewhat hesitant about all 3 of them, but I'm willing to trust a confirmed civvie on this one.
Why? I have no info, and trusting me re FH was a mistake. People saying this makes me nervous tbh.
Because I am busy, I think you are a civvie for obvious reasons and I don't want to help a baddie out, so I tried to help a civvie out.

:)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

Illyria wrote:Lo, I doth believe you SVS. *giggles*

But we should have known the faux lynch was up to no good. :mad: So if you do have 48 hours who do you want us to take out first?

I was (hopefully) reading that as two Mafia days, lol, but :shrug:

I would be interested in a lynch of Epignosis.

I would also like to talk about who may be Hermans partner. Getting rid of Herman would be a good start for getting rid of him and his recruit. Does anyone have a list of Hermans kills and Epignosis' votes? I have toleave for work very shortly, but I may be able to get on it tonight if no one else does.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP~

Welcome Back DH :)
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

still think you all should rezz me. I can be fun and awesome. Also I can keep my army of zombies at bay - they are every day wanting to attack you!

Chime in zombies!!! only a bea rez will keep the zombie uprising at bay....
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

Welcome back, DH.

I must say I was pinged by the "I'll trust SVS and vote like she did" suck up votes from Dom and BWT. As she pointed out, she never had any advanced knowledge of the portals, so the votes seemed like civvie brown nosing to me.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Illyria wrote:Lo, I doth believe you SVS. *giggles*

I was (hopefully) reading that as two Mafia days, lol, but :shrug:

I would also like to talk about who may be Hermans partner. Getting rid of Herman would be a good start for getting rid of him and his recruit. Does anyone have a list of Hermans kills and Epignosis' votes? I have toleave for work very shortly, but I may be able to get on it tonight if no one else does.
I would be ok with an Epi lynch, I am just not as sure he is Herman... :)
reywaS wrote:Welcome back, DH.

I must say I was pinged by the "I'll trust SVS and vote like she did" suck up votes from Dom and BWT. As she pointed out, she never had any advanced knowledge of the portals, so the votes seemed like civvie brown nosing to me.
Or I'm incredibly busy.... :martini:
College y'all. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

So, you have other reasons for suspecting Epig besides what's been put out there so far?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

Not being dead is considerably more awesome than being dead.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

reywaS wrote:So, you have other reasons for suspecting Epig besides what's been put out there so far?
:srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I most certainly would not be okay with such a thing.

My mind is made up that Herman is dead, and I strongly believe juliets was Herman. In order to detect The Mysterious Voice, deeper sleuthing is required, which I am prepared to do now.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
The Mysterious Voice – Master and controller of many alternate dimensions. It is looking to invade and fully conquer the third dimension, and its first step in doing so is enslaving mankind and anything else that gets in its way. (Secrets) A power not to be trifled with, The Mysterious Voice starts off every lynch period with negative three votes against it.
This indicates that The Mysterious Voice will be extremely difficult to lynch.

As the ultimate puppetmaster, The Mysterious Voice can select up to four players each night and switch around their night targets to its liking.
This alone made it a nigh impossible task to determine who is who by reading into the night posts.

Additionally, any night action that targets The Mysterious Voice is automatically redirected back at its sender until Herman the Planet Smasher dies.
Yet another wrench in the gears of clearheaded cogitation.

However, this means that, in conjunction with the negative 3 lynch votes, The Mysterious Voice could not have been night killed until Herman's demise. In other words, The Mysterious Voice is (was?) damn near invincible.

Once Herman is gone, The Mysterious Voice does not inherit the kill from Herman and cannot redirect any night actions but can still use its switch power.
If we accept my assumption that Herman is history, then this means The Mysterious Voice is vulnerable, but only really at night- hopefully the Residents may do us a favor and unwittingly off him (as I suspect they did regarding Herman on Night 6).

Assuming a non-switched night kill, DharmaHelper was targeted by Ziltoid's army, but mistakenly killed (then brought back). This likely means that Ziltoid meant to attack DH, but DH had some manner of protection. Hence, DH is likely a civilian or, less possibly, a Resident. However (!)

It begins searching for a new slave the night subsequent to Herman’s death; the player it chooses has their win condition altered to that of the Duo and they gain BTSC. If the target chosen is The Omnidimensional Creator, the recruit attempt fails automatically. When The Mysterious Voice’s current slave dies, it searches the subsequent night for another slave; this continues until The Mysterious Voice is eliminated. Any slave recruit that already has BTSC retains it with its former team, but no longer feels allegiance to them. Once The Mysterious Voice is nightkilled or lynched, the Duo loses; assuming a slave or Herman is still alive, that player dies as well.
If I am right about Herman, The Mysterious Voice would have had to choose a new slave on Night 7. This of course is not information presented in the night post, and unless somehow The Mysterious Voice was role blocked, we are safe to assume that one of us now serves him.
S~V~S wrote:
Getting rid of Herman would be a good start for getting rid of him and his recruit. Does anyone have a list of Hermans kills and Epignosis' votes? I have toleave for work very shortly, but I may be able to get on it tonight if no one else does.
I may be misunderstanding your pronoun / antecedants, but Herman has to be killed before The Mysterious Voice recruits anyone.

Now if I am wrong about Herman being dead, then we still have a list of possible suspects:

AceofSpaces
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang
DisgruntledPorcupine
Dom
Jokreher
Juliets

Relying on this list of possible Herman the Planet Smashers, then, we may be able to narrow down who could be The Mysterious Voice by seeing who voted for these people (surely The Mysterious Voice would not cast a vote for Herman and negate a kill opportunity). Following that reasoning, anyone who voted for one of these people above is unlikely to be The Mysterious Voice. I cannot do that right now; perhaps this afternoon (early release due to weather).
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

AceofSpaces
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang
DisgruntledPorcupine
Dom

Again, of those people you mentioned only Aces and DP and YOU can possibly be Herman, based on prior voting.

Between the three of you, only one of you had a vote the two nights Herman did not kill. That would be you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

Guys, I'm very busy today and won't be able to check back in until late tonight, but can someone other than DH or Epig tlel me whose set of names makes more sense? They've had opposing lists for a few days it seems, but I'm hoping a third party can shed some light on who is correct? (Or I'll do the damn work myself tonight, but I'm assuming at least one of you has worked it out for yourselves already?)
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:AceofSpaces
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang
DisgruntledPorcupine
Dom

Again, of those people you mentioned only Aces and DP and YOU can possibly be Herman, based on prior voting.

Between the three of you, only one of you had a vote the two nights Herman did not kill. That would be you.
You fail to take into account possible role blocking. That's why you cannot disqualify people based on Herman NOT killing.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If It looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a duck.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

P.S they are disqualified because on nights that Herman DID kill (i.e was not blocked) They did not receive a vote. Therefore, they are not Herman the Planet Smasher.

If you want to keep casting a wide net to distract from the fact that you are Herman be my guest, but it's not going to be easy if you use false logic.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:P.S they are disqualified because on nights that Herman DID kill (i.e was not blocked) They did not receive a vote. Therefore, they are not Herman the Planet Smasher.

If you want to keep casting a wide net to distract from the fact that you are Herman be my guest, but it's not going to be easy if you use false logic.

I mean *they did recieve a vote.

They being everyone on your list except you Aces and DP.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to go through this a second time, as I do see one mistake I made. :sigh:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boomslang and Dom got votes on days before Herman killed. Also BWT read the book and shared the info so it's unlikely he's Herman. :slick:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not accepting "unlikely" in this audit. You can narrow down the list more based on your own criteria if you wish, but I just want observable facts for now. I did mistake Boomslang, but where is a vote for Dom?

++++

OK

Herman killed on nights 1, 2, 3, 4,& 5.

People who received votes on Day 1 are: BoatsBoatsBoats, Boomslang, Captain Bunny Killer, DharmaHelper, insertnamehere, Leech, S~V~S, Vompatti

Source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&p=1717#p1718

People who received votes on Day 2 are: bea, chaindeath, LoRab, rabbit8, S~V~S, The Truth, triceratopzeuhl

Source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=560#p2109

People who received votes on Day 3 are: rabbit8, Mr. Droopy Cash, insertnamehere, Vompatti

Source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=1160#p3452

People who received votes on Day 4 are: Vompatti, BoatsBoatsBoats, insertnamehere, rabbit8, DharmaHelper

Source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=1160#p3453

People who received votes on Day 5 are: DharmaHelper, Little Tiger, Flyin' High, triceratopzeuhl, timmer, reywaS

Source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=1640#p4016

++++

Now then, disregarding the players whose identities were revealed (or players who died before more Herman killings), that leaves me with this list:

AceofSpaces
birdwithteeth11
DisgruntledPorcupine
Dom
Epignosis
Jokreher
juliets

My old list did include Boomslang, who received a vote on day one, so Boomslang isn't it (sorry Boom!).
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

My fault, Dom replaced Roxy and I figured Roxy wouldn't be up to being active given her situation.

So yeah.

Anyway, I'm still 80% sure you're actually Herman, so there you go.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

How are you so sure juliets was not Herman? Do you know something about juliets that the rest of us don't? :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Never mind- I no longer believe juliets was Herman. Here is why:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:A question for the Host :)

@ MP~ do ones powers go through on a night you die? Sorry if this was already asked, i may have missed it
Yes, they do.
juliets was killed on Night 6 and received no lynch votes. And there were no missing PMs. So unless juliets PMed "I don't wish to kill anyone today," juliets cannot be Herman.

This is fun! :)
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Wow, it is rare to see someone dig their own grave so cheerfully. Well done epi! :D

I agree SVS that BWT and Dom's posts were ping worthy. Frankly BWT for me more than Dom, who has been saying how busy he is with school and his post sounded like him. BWT has been pretty active from what I remember so just blindly following surprised me.

YAY! Welcome Back DH! :yay:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Illyria wrote:Wow, it is rare to see someone dig their own grave so cheerfully. Well done epi! :D
What? There are five possibilities as to who Herman can be. Why are you and DH so convinced I'm him? You don't offer any evidence. It's just mindless "Tee hee, okay, you're him cuz you're like, making a big deal about him and stuff."

Yes, Herman did not kill when I was voted for. Noted. But that's circumstantial, and it also makes for poor odds.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I most certainly would not be okay with such a thing.

My mind is made up that Herman is dead, and I strongly believe juliets was Herman. In order to detect The Mysterious Voice, deeper sleuthing is required, which I am prepared to do now.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
The Mysterious Voice – Master and controller of many alternate dimensions. It is looking to invade and fully conquer the third dimension, and its first step in doing so is enslaving mankind and anything else that gets in its way. (Secrets) A power not to be trifled with, The Mysterious Voice starts off every lynch period with negative three votes against it.
This indicates that The Mysterious Voice will be extremely difficult to lynch.

As the ultimate puppetmaster, The Mysterious Voice can select up to four players each night and switch around their night targets to its liking.
This alone made it a nigh impossible task to determine who is who by reading into the night posts.

Additionally, any night action that targets The Mysterious Voice is automatically redirected back at its sender until Herman the Planet Smasher dies.
Yet another wrench in the gears of clearheaded cogitation.

However, this means that, in conjunction with the negative 3 lynch votes, The Mysterious Voice could not have been night killed until Herman's demise. In other words, The Mysterious Voice is (was?) damn near invincible.

Once Herman is gone, The Mysterious Voice does not inherit the kill from Herman and cannot redirect any night actions but can still use its switch power.
If we accept my assumption that Herman is history, then this means The Mysterious Voice is vulnerable, but only really at night- hopefully the Residents may do us a favor and unwittingly off him (as I suspect they did regarding Herman on Night 6).

Assuming a non-switched night kill, DharmaHelper was targeted by Ziltoid's army, but mistakenly killed (then brought back). This likely means that Ziltoid meant to attack DH, but DH had some manner of protection. Hence, DH is likely a civilian or, less possibly, a Resident. However (!)

It begins searching for a new slave the night subsequent to Herman’s death; the player it chooses has their win condition altered to that of the Duo and they gain BTSC. If the target chosen is The Omnidimensional Creator, the recruit attempt fails automatically. When The Mysterious Voice’s current slave dies, it searches the subsequent night for another slave; this continues until The Mysterious Voice is eliminated. Any slave recruit that already has BTSC retains it with its former team, but no longer feels allegiance to them. Once The Mysterious Voice is nightkilled or lynched, the Duo loses; assuming a slave or Herman is still alive, that player dies as well.
If I am right about Herman, The Mysterious Voice would have had to choose a new slave on Night 7. This of course is not information presented in the night post, and unless somehow The Mysterious Voice was role blocked, we are safe to assume that one of us now serves him.
S~V~S wrote:
Getting rid of Herman would be a good start for getting rid of him and his recruit. Does anyone have a list of Hermans kills and Epignosis' votes? I have toleave for work very shortly, but I may be able to get on it tonight if no one else does.
I may be misunderstanding your pronoun / antecedants, but Herman has to be killed before The Mysterious Voice recruits anyone.

Now if I am wrong about Herman being dead, then we still have a list of possible suspects:

AceofSpaces
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang
DisgruntledPorcupine
Dom
Jokreher
Juliets

Relying on this list of possible Herman the Planet Smashers, then, we may be able to narrow down who could be The Mysterious Voice by seeing who voted for these people (surely The Mysterious Voice would not cast a vote for Herman and negate a kill opportunity). Following that reasoning, anyone who voted for one of these people above is unlikely to be The Mysterious Voice. I cannot do that right now; perhaps this afternoon (early release due to weather).
OK, this post kinda does it for me. It sounds kind of like Epi really, really loves this role. A few things.

If we all decide who we think the MV might be, he is far from impossible to lynch. And teammates vote for each other ALL THE TIME. So looking at the potential Herman list and saying "Anyone who voted for these people can't be the MV" is a total double WIFOM deluxe with cheese.

And pointing out the fallacy of my post does not make the rest of it less valid, nice job of trivializing. And "Oh, I think Herman is dead, yeah, so the MV can only be killed at night (not true, BTW) so lets move along people, nothing to see here~"

I am gonna vote Epignosis now.

*Does So*

Linki~ all mafia is circumstantial, my friend. There is seldom a smoking gun.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be voting Epig. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: OK, this post kinda does it for me. It sounds kind of like Epi really, really loves this role. A few things.
I'm not Herman.
S~V~S wrote: If we all decide who we think the MV might be, he is far from impossible to lynch. And teammates vote for each other ALL THE TIME. So looking at the potential Herman list and saying "Anyone who voted for these people can't be the MV" is a total double WIFOM deluxe with cheese.
Indeed. I realized that was no good when I tried to go through with my investigation this afternoon.
S~V~S wrote: And pointing out the fallacy of my post does not make the rest of it less valid, nice job of trivializing. And "Oh, I think Herman is dead, yeah, so the MV can only be killed at night (not true, BTW) so lets move along people, nothing to see here~"
I've been working with my theory all afternoon. I'm convinced now that Herman is still alive (thanks to a friggin post I missed).

S~V~S wrote: I am gonna vote Epignosis now.

*Does So*

Linki~ all mafia is circumstantial, my friend. There is seldom a smoking gun.
Very well. Alea iacta est.

Translation: "Sit back and speak rarely like AcesofSpace and DisgruntledPorcupine do."

Thanks for the tip.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I have 1 more post than you! :D
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Epi, sorry I am fighting off migraine. So I will say that until your monster post, I had only a suspicion. After you posted I felt more sure about as you were tap dancing really hard to give us a rope a dope (lookit the left hand!).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Illyria wrote:Epi, sorry I am fighting off migraine. So I will say that until your monster post, I had only a suspicion. After you posted I felt more sure about as you were tap dancing really hard to give us a rope a dope (lookit the left hand!).
I am not lying when I say I am not Herman. When your migraine wears off and you are comfortable, would you please consider the data I've laid out? I feel as though it's been ignored and now, just because I've taken the time to present it (and I did make an error, and I did admit it), I'm assumed to be Herman.

DisgruntledPorcupine is on the list too, has rarely posted, and seems to take an obscene amount of glee in voting for me along with S~V~S.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

No I have an obscene amount of glee about you accusing me of posting not much when I've posted a decent amount. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:No I have an obscene amount of glee about you accusing me of posting not much when I've posted a decent amount. :p
Number of posts doesn't mean quality. You just pop in here today to post whom you think you're voting for. No reason why.

And you were 15th in the "Who has the most compelling shit to say" day.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=920#p2755

(Notice that your # of posts was greater than mine, your # of words was half, your # of theories was a third)

Yet you get no scrutiny. That's how it works in this game, yeah? Just say only enough not to get noticed by not saying too little.

Is Herman a silent killer, DP?
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I have a play style and I stick to it. :P It gets scrutinized but meh, I doubt I'll change. I say stuff of note when I have stuff of note.
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote: OK, this post kinda does it for me. It sounds kind of like Epi really, really loves this role. A few things.
I'm not Herman.
Oh thanks, I was pretty doubtful before, but this convinced me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I'm not Herman.
Very well. I give up reasoning with you bandwagon people. If you've the balls, go on and vote for me. I'm done, yeah? Then you'll see I was telling the truth.
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark

Epignosis wrote:
BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I'm not Herman.
Very well. I give up reasoning with you bandwagon people. If you've the balls, go on and vote for me. I'm done, yeah? Then you'll see I was telling the truth.
I didn't mean to actually imply that I believed you were Herman, but the retort every time it's mentioned with nothing more than a denial kinda gets old. I understand that you have to defend yourself, but I do wonder why you simply end it at that.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hey Boats,red font color is generally reserved for dead players, it helps keep things easy to read if you know what you can skip over because it has no bearing on the game. Like this nice blue color I use as a non-player. And the green font, indicating something is off-topic. :fiesta:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think he was using sarcastic orange.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I read it as sarcastic orange as well.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Spacedaisy »

LOL, that makes so much more sense. I was reading along and was like, wait did boats die? I went searching back to see! The orange looks red to me. So sorry Boats!

:daisy:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:LOL, that makes so much more sense. I was reading along and was like, wait did boats die? I went searching back to see! The orange looks red to me. So sorry Boats!

:daisy:
I blame your iPad, lol. It clearly looks red on there. It looks orange on my desktop and laptop... so not sure why that would be.
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark

I'm thinking of voting Porcupine at the moment. Maybe it's just from Rob's posts, but he seems the best vote out of the remaining players (excluding Rob).
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:I'm thinking of voting Porcupine at the moment. Maybe it's just from Rob's posts, but he seems the best vote out of the remaining players (excluding Rob).
So why aren't you voting Rob then???
You can just call me...."The Best"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm gonna vote before I forget. *vote=Epig*

I think y'all are wrong about him being Herman, but I DO think he may be bad.

Return to “Previous Jobs”