65%

Total votes: 17
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 4]

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:24 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 pm But Mac let’s be clear - you’re part of the problem not the solution. You have 300 posts yourself in that other game.

Not that I want this thread to be quite that crazy. It’s a bit too intense for my liking. But we could be achieving more here.
Meh I swapped back in here later and it's harder to get into a game you haven't been involved in from day zero.
This is true.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:06 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 am Golden....

https://i.imgur.com/dd20Xv5.gifv

Here's my thing right now Golden. I don't get why you seem hellbent on painting me into this tiny little corner of badness you've set aside for me. When I look at your other reads, you seem to have some degree of... what's the word... consideration, like you're working through your thoughts on them. When you come at me though it's just a brick wall of suspicion. You're not engaging me, you're stonewalling me. I'm struggling to understand why you've approached me this way since essentially the beginning of the game. It feels irrational to me.
This is false. You’ve had copious opportunities to engage with my suspicion and all you’ve done is dismiss dismiss dismiss. This is the first post in four days where you’ve given the slightest indication of taking me seriously.

As you know - I shouldn’t have to remind you or anyone of this - in couragei genuinely thought you were bad. It was genuine hunting in which I read your iso several times, engaged with you, specified what I thought you were up to. That I happened to also be bad in that game is an easy but insincere way of doing more dismissal.
TH is suggesting that I didn’t genuinely believe he was bad there, and my behaviour is the same here, therefore I don’t think he’s genuinely bad here.

It has a false starting point.

You seem to be reading it out of context to suggest it implies ‘I don’t genuinely suspect TH here’. This is both false and missing the context.
"In Courage I genuinely thought you were bad." -Golden

Golden was mafia.

I don't see how you were genuine. You were decidedly not genuine because you were bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:09 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:25 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:51 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:22 pmAs you know - I shouldn’t have to remind you or anyone of this - in couragei genuinely thought you were bad. It was genuine hunting in which I read your iso several times, engaged with you, specified what I thought you were up to. That I happened to also be bad in that game is an easy but insincere way of doing more dismissal.
Also, c'mon dude. You mischaracterized my ISO enough in Courage to make me realize you were bad there. On top of that I was literally going after your teammate most of that game. There was nothing "genuine" about how you hunted me in that game. You were mafia and you played accordingly.

You seem to be a master at the art of the spin, though, I gotta give you props for that :slick:
I did zero misrepresentation whatsoever.

My going after you was 100% genuine which I said throughout the game and after. I didn't go after you because you were after a teammate. I don't give a shit when people are after my teammates.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Don’t start with this condescending stuff please.
I can end with it, if that's your preference.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

My boi epi slingin the truth out on these streets
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Enrique Send me 300.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 pm Golden you have a town read on Faraday? How do you rationalise the different ways that our dead confirmed scum appraised Wilgy vs. him in the aforementioned post?
I base my read on DFs posts rather than Sokoths. He was all over sokoth from a good distance out. It would be a hard bus not a soft one.

I think when scum do reads lists they deliberately mix things up. You’d expect to see, for instance, teammates spread out in a rainbow list. For similar reasons I doubt all Sokoths reads on townies look the same or all his reads on baddies look the same. I don’t get anything particularly noteworthy either way from his reads on faraday or marmot that you quoted.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]Enrique[/mention] send me $5
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:32 pm @Enrique Send me 300.
Actually nevermind I''ll send you some money and you buy something in a second.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 521

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

SokothQultuq wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:28 pm So its time for me to weigh in I guess. I've been going over everyones that's on the Vote's posts. Here is my two cents:

Glorf - While I had initial suspicions of him initially, which was primarily founded on this focus of his meta. I do believe that he very well is a good player and not a baddie. He's been defensive of players, and his Captain and has only really lashed out when one of those was put in the hot seat. So I've swung this vote from red to green.

DDL - Though most people seem to think DDL is a baddie, I'm not entirely convinced. I've seen it swing either way so I am on the ropes with DDL but the way that DDL has reacted even despite his being ejected from his crew. This does not scream bad to me. So I'm again swinging my thoughts from Badish to good.

DrWilgy - Lurking in the shadows. Very low activity from what I've seen but most of what they have posted has not really carried much substance. I suppose the real life reason for inactivity should be considered. I'm on the ropes here. Earlier on they were pretty aggresive with some comments. One thing that stood out to me and still rings is "My Votes have gone to preventing a cowered from being Captain, I'll hold my 4th". This still resonates with me and has pushed my vote over to the bad side. I'm still curious why Wilgy would label Golden a Cowered as I Believe that is where that comment was directed. So... Yeah. And Silence for a long period from the 9th up until...?

DFaraday - Not very active. Mostly responsive to post but nothing that really stands out to me.

Kylemii - Wizard Stuff? Is this some kind of misdirect and avoidance of the Topics at hand? Has not really been helpful but has not hurt. Someone I'm watching to see where this goes as we move on. Leaning Bad.

Luna - Reading through your posts I didn't honestly see anything that stood out as bad up until you ejected DDL from your crew. I'm still not sure I understand why. I thought your handling of your crew pointed to good, but your comments to take in "Jaded" crew. Then when Challenged on it, you 180'ed and said it was a joke. Kind of Strange to me. Those two points combined have me thinking you hail from the dark side of things.

Lapluie... ? Not really here? LOL

Marmot - No real substance to posts until somewhat recently. The vote for Mac without reason kind of through me. I would be interested to know why you threw Mac Under the bus.

SpeedChuck - This suggestion to Lynch ships that have more crew while a good tactic for a win, I'm not sure if I can tell if it was a "Bad' or "Good" Suggestion. It could be both. Mostly seems to play devils advocate between posts.

This is all I've got so far from reading through things and following. Some of the most recent posts are not really analyized here. But yeah. Observations.

So I'm leaning on DrWilgy, and Luna to be honest. I would like other opinions on why I shouldn't vote for one of them or which one I should over the other?
The two players he focused on most here are dead, Luna was killed by the Mafia so both civilians. Mafia obviously though Luna was civ cleared by the way SQ approached her.

He also made a comment on another civ there in Lapluie.

No comments at all on:

DharmaHelper - is on the poll
Enrique
Epignosis - is on the poll
Golden
insertnamehere
novaselinenever - is on the poll
nutella - is on the poll
sig - is on the poll
Turnip Head - is on the poll

Strange how there are so many players on the poll that SQ didnt place reads on when there are so many that he did who are not on the poll. I'd give a pass to DH, Epi, Nova and TH on gut. What is the prevailing feeling towards nutella and sig here?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:31 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:09 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:25 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:51 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:22 pmAs you know - I shouldn’t have to remind you or anyone of this - in couragei genuinely thought you were bad. It was genuine hunting in which I read your iso several times, engaged with you, specified what I thought you were up to. That I happened to also be bad in that game is an easy but insincere way of doing more dismissal.
Also, c'mon dude. You mischaracterized my ISO enough in Courage to make me realize you were bad there. On top of that I was literally going after your teammate most of that game. There was nothing "genuine" about how you hunted me in that game. You were mafia and you played accordingly.

You seem to be a master at the art of the spin, though, I gotta give you props for that :slick:
I did zero misrepresentation whatsoever.

My going after you was 100% genuine which I said throughout the game and after. I didn't go after you because you were after a teammate. I don't give a shit when people are after my teammates.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Don’t start with this condescending stuff please.
I can end with it, if that's your preference.
My preference is that you don’t tell my I don’t know what genuine means. I get that shit often enough.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday has fifteen posts. I can manage that right quick-like.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Here's my thing right now Golden. I don't get why you seem hellbent on painting me into this tiny little corner of badness you've set aside for me. When I look at your other reads, you seem to have some degree of... what's the word... consideration, like you're working through your thoughts on them. When you come at me though it's just a brick wall of suspicion. You're not engaging me, you're stonewalling me. I'm struggling to understand why you've approached me this way since essentially the beginning of the game. It feels irrational to me.
This is false. You’ve had copious opportunities to engage with my suspicion and all you’ve done is dismiss dismiss dismiss. This is the first post in four days where you’ve given the slightest indication of taking me seriously.

As you know - I shouldn’t have to remind you or anyone of this - in couragei genuinely thought you were bad. It was genuine hunting in which I read your iso several times, engaged with you, specified what I thought you were up to. That I happened to also be bad in that game is an easy but insincere way of doing more dismissal.
TH is suggesting that I didn’t genuinely believe he was bad there, and my behaviour is the same here, therefore I don’t think he’s genuinely bad here.

You seem to be reading it out of context to suggest it implies ‘I don’t genuinely suspect TH here’. This is both false and missing the context.

Golden was mafia.

I don't see how you were genuine. You were decidedly not genuine because you were bad.
I believed he was also bad.

When there are two bad factions, do you have no genuine baddie reads hunting for the other side?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway [mention]Enrique[/mention] Could you do me a favor and buy a Diplo item for tonight fam.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sig has very few posts here. One thing that I will note is that he didn't have a complaint about not getting a scum role which I have come to see consistently from civ sig.

He did defend dead confirmed me which is a good look.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah Faraday sussed and then voted dead confirmed mafia SQ in a way that doesn't make sense to have been to mop up credit on a bus. It's not like Faraday. I don't think he is scum.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I’m just going to say this once more and that’s it.

My read on TH was fully genuine. Based on three full reads of his iso. Based on hours of work. For anyone to come in here and tell me otherwise, you’re speaking out of your fucking arse.

Epi, this is retrocausality all over again, where you accused me of lack of effort. Please, stop accusing me of things that you don’t know about. You have this idea that you can know what’s going on in my head better than I can. You don’t and you can’t.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And there is zero value making today about me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella did vote for SQ as well. Does anyone know when she got her vote on? She tried to pin Faraday as a busser as well. At face value she doesn't look teammate compatible with SQ.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 pm nutella did vote for SQ as well. Does anyone know when she got her vote on? She tried to pin Faraday as a busser as well. At face value she doesn't look teammate compatible with SQ.
I have her as like the #2 vote on SQ and v. unlikely to be a teammate

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 pm Yeah Faraday sussed and then voted dead confirmed mafia SQ in a way that doesn't make sense to have been to mop up credit on a bus. It's not like Faraday. I don't think he is scum.
Seriously I think anyone who actually reads his iso will make this turnaround.

Thank you for doing that instead of just telling me I’m defending a teammate.

BTW nova. My victim card keeps me focused on whose bad. You should let me keep it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 pm And there is zero value making today about me.
If we don't use days to scum hunt players not on the poll then we will lose mate. We need to give town captains valid reasons to choose members of their crew that the town feels are bad to go onto the poll each night. DharmaHelper and Turnip Head have put themselves on the fucking poll for instance. Too many people are playing the ships vs. ships game and it's not going to end well for us. Making today about anybody that anybody feels is genuinely bad is valuable whether or not they are on the poll.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will emphasise, DO NOT JUST FOCUS ON THE PEOPLE ON THE POLL. Scum hunt as though everyone is on the poll.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 pm And there is zero value making today about me.
If we don't use days to scum hunt players not on the poll then we will lose mate. We need to give town captains valid reasons to choose members of their crew that the town feels are bad to go onto the poll each night. DharmaHelper and Turnip Head have put themselves on the fucking poll for instance. Too many people are playing the ships vs. ships game and it's not going to end well for us. Making today about anybody that anybody feels is genuinely bad is valuable whether or not they are on the poll.
I don’t disagree with this. But there’s a gap between that and people spending half their effort talking about me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If we're going to consider a DFaraday-Sokoth partnership:

DFaraday had a post Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 pm (EST).

His next post was Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm (EST).

That's a good three days apart.

The Saturday post was this one:
DFaraday wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am I’m inclined to vote DDL, but am I wrong to to think Sokoth doth protest too much in that initial big post?
That was my initial thought too. Sokoth's response felt weirdly disproportionate to Nova's post, with shades of NO U too. Also him making a point of Nova already putting a vote on him today when votes are changeable reads like he's trying to make Nova look shadier than warranted.

I do agree with DH that DDL was pretty wishy-washy early on, which I hate to admit since our crew is already lagging behind the rest.

I'm not really clear on what the case on Wilgy even is.
It was his first mention of Sokoth, and he was quoting Colin.

Colin's post was dated Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am (EST).

++++

That means there were four hours and thirty-eight minutes between Colin's post and DFaraday's post, which quoted it.

DFaraday's Wednesday post was #484.

DFaraday's Saturday post was #1090.

That means there were three days and 606 posts between DFaraday's Wednesday post and his Saturday post.

And you're telling me that out of 606 posts, the one DFaraday quotes is the one that mentions Sokoth, a player I don't think he's ever played with before? A post that was made over four hours before he made his?

Y'all check my math and shit.

Meanwhile, DFaraday is getting my vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:47 pm If we're going to consider a DFaraday-Sokoth partnership:

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am I’m inclined to vote DDL, but am I wrong to to think Sokoth doth protest too much in that initial big post?
That was my initial thought too. Sokoth's response felt weirdly disproportionate to Nova's post, with shades of NO U too. Also him making a point of Nova already putting a vote on him today when votes are changeable reads like he's trying to make Nova look shadier than warranted.

I do agree with DH that DDL was pretty wishy-washy early on, which I hate to admit since our crew is already lagging behind the rest.

++++

That means there were four hours and thirty-eight minutes between Colin's post and DFaraday's post, which quoted it.

That means there were three days and 606 posts between DFaraday's Wednesday post and his Saturday post.

And you're telling me that out of 606 posts, the one DFaraday quotes is the one that mentions Sokoth, a player I don't think he's ever played with before? A post that was made over four hours before he made his?

What made you see this?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I want it on the record that Courage was a one mafia team game, with one independent role who wasn't even a serial killer. Golden's acting like there was a way for scum to genuinely hunt in that game.

Golden can try to explain why I'm wrong but I still want it on the record.

Linki: nice find epi :smoky:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Golden was mafia.

When there are two bad factions, do you have no genuine baddie reads hunting for the other side?
There was one bad faction and an Egyptian independent.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] why did you put yourself on the poll?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by novaselinenever »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 pm nutella did vote for SQ as well. Does anyone know when she got her vote on? She tried to pin Faraday as a busser as well. At face value she doesn't look teammate compatible with SQ.
If I'm not mistaken, the second vote in after me (TH went away for a bit and came back just after her). She kick-started the late turn around on him. TH came back, DFaraday followed, Speed jumped on...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:47 pm If we're going to consider a DFaraday-Sokoth partnership:

++++

What made you see this?
Determinism.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 pm Yeah Faraday sussed and then voted dead confirmed mafia SQ in a way that doesn't make sense to have been to mop up credit on a bus. It's not like Faraday. I don't think he is scum.

BTW nova. My victim card keeps me focused on whose bad. You should let me keep it.
All right, lol.

But why didn't you thank me too when I also shared this read of DFaraday? :pout:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:41 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm How about Sokoth dude?

I just glanced over his ISO, and I still have a bad vibe about him. His contributive posts have been so far riddled with some good old fence-sitting. He went on about not liking the talks about Glorf, but ended up saying that he's someone we should look after.

Same thing about the Golden/I thing. Liking both posts, and feigning interest with a generic response to what could have been my motivation to not break the tie between Glorf/Golden.

Are you down for a CFD on Luna or not?
INH is 100% without doubt lock down absolutely Mafia btw.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Enrique pls.

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Huh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In a 23 player game are we likely to have 5 Mafia?

I am calling right now INH, Enrique and DDL are scum.

If there are 5 Mafia in this game that means there is just one Mafia on the poll.

I am going to at some point elaborate on why I think INH, Enrique and DDL are scum. I feel like the way they approached Sokoth scratches the surface.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Golden was mafia.

There was one bad faction and an Egyptian independent.
An independent with role secrets who was clearly messing with everyone and couldn’t be nightkilled. That’s right. If it was an outright serial killer you wouldn’t argue against it being bad.

I’m done with this convo and if you insist on pushing it I’ll sub out. I know this is a game of lying but you push your accusations against my character too far. I explained that was genuine AFTER THE GAME and before this one existed. There is no need for me to lie at that time. It is not a lie, it is what happened.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 pm @Turnip Head why did you put yourself on the poll?
I handpicked my squad Day 1 because I wanted to work with them. I didn't mind being on the poll cuz I'm OG fresh like that
novaselinenever
Hitman

@Turnhip Head What happened to our cash? I haven't been remunerated in a while captain.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 pm @Turnip Head why did you put yourself on the poll?
I handpicked my squad Day 1 because I wanted to work with them. I didn't mind being on the poll cuz I'm OG fresh like that
You do realise the objective here is to find scum not play spaceship captain right?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:56 pm @Turnhip Head What happened to our cash? I haven't been remunerated in a while captain.
I pay my crew on the daily. Jump ship and get paid.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:51 pm

All right, lol.

But why didn't you thank me too when I also shared this read of DFaraday? :pout:
You hadn’t actively said the other thing as far as I recall, unlike nut and Mac who both voted for him. Mac, specifically, accused me of hard defending a teammate which is just not true (and something I don’t do anyway), so I was pleased he had seen the light.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:56 pm @Turnhip Head What happened to our cash? I haven't been remunerated in a while captain.
Seriously?

I would call that concerning. Why haven’t you raised it before?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:51 pm

All right, lol.

You hadn’t actively said the other thing as far as I recall, unlike nut and Mac who both voted for him. Mac, specifically, accused me of hard defending a teammate which is just not true (and something I don’t do anyway), so I was pleased he had seen the light.
What do you make of Epi's find?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel
novaselinenever
Epignosis

DharmaHelper
Golden
speedchuck

nutella
DFaraday

sig
Marmot
Turnip Head

Dragon D. Luffy
Enrique
insertnamehere

This my experience folks.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:57 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:56 pm
You do realise the objective here is to find scum not play spaceship captain right?
Uhhhhhhhh yeah dude but instead of rip my crew apart from the start I tried to build a bloc of civvies with which to dominate the game
novaselinenever
Hitman

Golden wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:58 pm
Seriously?

I would call that concerning. Why haven’t you raised it before?
Eh, nothing to worry about. We had a rough night, and Colin was supposed to take care of it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique and DDL have had scum suspicion on them since day 1. The fact that they are still alive is a fucking joke really. DharmaHelper put Enrique on the god damned poll tomorrow. Whoever the hell is harbouring DDL you are obliged to do the same.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Let's not talk about money outside the ship plz... These are private matters
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:01 pm Enrique and DDL have had scum suspicion on them since day 1. The fact that they are still alive is a fucking joke really. DharmaHelper put Enrique on the god damned poll tomorrow. Whoever the hell is harbouring DDL you are obliged to do the same.
...what about INH

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh shit there's new items for sale

Return to “Previous Jobs”