Total votes: 13
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 5]

Post by sprityo »

Fantastic! Negan has entered the game!
Odd how it was Alien who got replaced and not anyone who had like.... 1 post. You didn’t choose who to replace, right DH?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

What does the nightkill tell us besides what Quin said. The baddies have killed virtually everyone with a high post count. We know they’re not than likely have a syndicate regular on their team having targetted jay, then mac, Nutella, Sloonei.

The mafia team must be pretty cowardly if they’re hiding among the inactives. Purposefully trying to kill off everyone playing the game to easily secure lynched in their favor.

Either way we need to lynch marmot, in regards to Gemini man [VOTE: marmot] aubergine

Does the Sloonei nightkill clear anyone/make them look better.

I was honestly expecting dizzy with how town they’ve been acting. Mafia had a perfect setup to keep Sloonei alive so why now?

Also notice. No Orange Letters
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 4]

Post by Kylemii »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:25 am Wow 40 whole ass pages for me to not read.

Anybody want to give me the 4-1-1 this fine evening?
i don't remember what happened on day 1 but eloh got mislynched as a result of it, i think it was cus of a rules thing?

day 2 got skipped cus of robot magic

day 3 we lynched luna who was an evil robot and also the same robot that apparently skipped day 2

day 4 the day ended up tied between marmot and simon and simon got mislynched and also it was only a tie cus there was an extra vote by "gemini" man and i think lc voted for simon to keep things even and dizzy meant to change votes or something

also mafia seems to be really horny about killing the most active players at night so that's a thing
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:34 pm Marmot came in before the lynch was done, and posted briefly. I don't think an imprisoned person could do that.
Gah, I forgot that! :fist: yeah he reeks
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:50 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm we got like an hour and a half until day start i think. I'm going to sleep its 130 am

I can honestly not tell what the results of tonight are gonna be. But if theres a baddy amongst the "active" players. I have a gut read for sloonei and jack rn. speedchuck has been quieter than i'd like to admit lately. and I THINK I can trust LC. probably. Dizzy is Cool in my book, bullzeye is probably town. TH is a root vegetable. I wish Dom were here.
What is your gut read on jack and sloonei
You’re right I should make it jack and Speedchuck.

It’s if I had to pick two of the active players to be bad. I think it’s one or both of you
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:02 am What does the nightkill tell us besides what Quin said. The baddies have killed virtually everyone with a high post count. We know they’re not than likely have a syndicate regular on their team having targetted jay, then mac, Nutella, Sloonei.

The mafia team must be pretty cowardly if they’re hiding among the inactives. Purposefully trying to kill off everyone playing the game to easily secure lynched in their favor.

Either way we need to lynch marmot, in regards to Gemini man [VOTE: marmot] aubergine

I was honestly expecting dizzy with how town they’ve been acting. Mafia had a perfect setup to keep Sloonei alive so why now?

Why does Gemini man have to be bad?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:06 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:02 am What does the nightkill tell us besides what Quin said. The baddies have killed virtually everyone with a high post count. We know they’re not than likely have a syndicate regular on their team having targetted jay, then mac, Nutella, Sloonei.

Hmmm. I guess if we’re talking self pres. he wouldn’t have to be. But marmot could’ve at least hinted at s trump card he had or something. It also doesn’t necessarily have to be him who used it. If he is bad, a teammate could’ve used it to try to save him. We won’t know though unless he’s lynched. We can’t roleclaim so there’s no way we’re gonna get anything out of marmot
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Good questions though Jack, why did Speedchuck, Kness, and TH all vote jack without posting in chat they were doing so? It doesn’t count unless you put it in thread right?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hate that the Marmot lynch has become more about Gemini man than it is about his Luna interactions.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Nope nvm. It’s not in the rules as required. Very susp. [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine I don’t like this one bit
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 am Hate that the Marmot lynch has become more about Gemini man than it is about his Luna interactions.
I think you’re right, I’m coming at this the wrong way
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

We should do a GTH exercise, like in DFS if we get enough people in at once. That sounds like it’d be interesting
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] why can’t you just playing the FREAKING GAME MAN!???? We need you!!!!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't wanna talk about Marmot/Luna or Marmot/Gemini Man. There's nothing new to say there. Doing that is just gonna turn this day to shit.

Instead, here's my PoE after removing the people I don't think were behind the thread leader massacre of 2018.

Dizzy doesn't kill thread leaders.
sprityo doesn't kill thread leaders.
Kylemii doesn't kill thread leaders.
jack doesn't kill thread leaders.

Anyone else is fair game for me today.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:15 am We should do a GTH exercise, like in DFS if we get enough people in at once. That sounds like it’d be interesting
if I'm around, yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I feel like the indys are alive. They benefit from laying low

And I feel we are in the worst case scenario of 4 mafia 11 town 2 indys

4:13 gives us 3 day phases?? To figure out the mafia. Before we hit lylo I’m really gonna give the bozo who thought to kill off the active players a piece of my kind once this is all over. Making me actually have to solve the game :meany:

Linki: Quin wouldnt kill thread leaders I’m pretty sure
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

My vote for Turnip Head is based on that PoE. He's a low flier with little content who I don't have a problem seeing killing the thread leaders so he can ride an easy win. It's unlikely the inactives are even here to submit their actions to begin with.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Interesting Speedchuck isn’t in there Quin. Any reason?

I’m gonna iso him today. I have a bad feeling about him not being on my radar

Linki: Surely TH wouldn’t be that lowly? Then again he’s usually in here a lot more being goofy
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:26 am Interesting Speedchuck isn’t in there Quin. Any reason?

Linki: Surely TH wouldn’t be that lowly? Then again he’s usually in here a lot more being goofy
Basically just how I perceive everyone's personality.

The people I mentioned are people I think play with a "I want to challenge myself" sort of mindset. speedchuck strikes me more of a "Challenge me" type.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I want to lynch whoever's killing the thread leaders today. Subbing out the four above, plus the inactives, here's my PoE.

Bullzeye
alien/DH (Got replaced, so very, very tentatively)
K-Ness
Long Con
nova
speedchuck
Turnip
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Of those, all but alien were scum reads for me in the first place. Even more reason to sub him out.

I'd like to hear thoughts on the other 6.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

god this game is a fucking sausagefest right now
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:38 am god this game is a fucking sausagefest right now
I need DrWilgy to sensually feed someone sausage
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I can support this PoE list
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

What’s really help us is a second mafia lynch. It opens up the game a lot more when we can reference two people
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

What’d
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:24 am My vote for Turnip Head is based on that PoE. He's a low flier with little content who I don't have a problem seeing killing the thread leaders so he can ride an easy win. It's unlikely the inactives are even here to submit their actions to begin with.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I always have a hard time seeing what turnip Head is thinking

All I know is who he is voting for and not if he thinks a player is good/bad

It’s never explicit
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I mean sometimes I'm pretty explicit but I like playing with subtext
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:39 am I mean sometimes I'm pretty explicit but I like playing with subtext
I feel like you’re a very dangerous man that doesn’t show his fangs
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ty
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:05 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm we got like an hour and a half until day start i think. I'm going to sleep its 130 am

I can honestly not tell what the results of tonight are gonna be. But if theres a baddy amongst the "active" players. I have a gut read for sloonei and jack rn. speedchuck has been quieter than i'd like to admit lately. and I THINK I can trust LC. probably. Dizzy is Cool in my book, bullzeye is probably town. TH is a root vegetable. I wish Dom were here.

It’s if I had to pick two of the active players to be bad. I think it’s one or both of you
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:12 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:05 am

sorry Jack, just saying it like my tummy feels it
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] Who is mafia?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I need supatown speed to come in and talk my ear off
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 3]

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:32 pm speedchuck
Long Con
Infected_alien8_
K-Ness

Quin
Kylemii
Dom
sprityo
JackofHearts2005
nutella nightkilled
novaselinenever
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Lunalee lynched, mafia
Soneji
Turnip Head
Simon
Marmot
Bullzeye
Sloonei nightkilled

White

Updated list for readability.
very interested to see how this changed
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

oh yeah, forgot simon was lynched, town
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

He doesn’t but if Marmot is good, what is he doing?

He tied the vote up and hasn’t addressed any of the accusations against him.

As scum, this move potentially lynches a townie before going down. That’s pursuing his win condition. As town, this results in maybe a Simon lynch and still Marmot getting mislynched. That’s not pursuing his win condition.

This isn’t a matter of activity. Marmot was right here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 3]

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:34 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:32 pm speedchuck
Long Con
Infected_alien8_
K-Ness

Quin
Kylemii
Dom
sprityo
JackofHearts2005
nutella nightkilled
novaselinenever
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Lunalee lynched, mafia
Soneji
Turnip Head
Simon
Marmot
Bullzeye
Sloonei nightkilled

White

Updated list for readability.
very interested to see how this changed
Normally I’d say Speef doesn’t shoot his suspects but both Nutella and Sloonei had their towncred significantly elevated by the Luna lynch.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:25 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:00 pm Hot Take ™: At least two of the following are bad: Jack, Sloonei, Quin, Luna, Speed.
I mean, yeah prolly. Why is this a thing?
i think we can agree sloonei wasnt nightkilled by anyone but the mafia, thus making him town right? This was also the night nutella died
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

the night being night3* the post was made during the day
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:35 am

He doesn’t but if Marmot is good, what is he doing?

He tied the vote up and hasn’t addressed any of the accusations against him.

As scum, this move potentially lynches a townie before going down. That’s pursuing his win condition. As town, this results in maybe a Simon lynch and still Marmot getting mislynched. That’s not pursuing his win condition.

This isn’t a matter of activity. Marmot was right here.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:31 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:26 am Interesting Speedchuck isn’t in there Quin. Any reason?

Basically just how I perceive everyone's personality.

The people I mentioned are people I think play with a "I want to challenge myself" sort of mindset. speedchuck strikes me more of a "Challenge me" type.
Actually, when I'm on a scumteam, I prefer not to control the nightkill. I let everyone else make the decisions. See: Mortal Kombat mafia (in my signature). Simon chose the kill on night three. He chose someone I would not have chosen, someone newly returned to mafia.

Part of the reason I don't control nightkills is because most of the mafia games on this site use that accursed Chatzy thing. I can't access that thing at work, and I hate using my phone to get on it.

So it's fine for me to be on this list.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:23 am I need supatown speed to come in and talk my ear off
I should be able to do that this day phase.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 am Nope nvm. It’s not in the rules as required. Very susp. [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine I don’t like this one bit
:confused2:

What are you talking about?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm I can’t jusge this impartially right now, so I need others to offer their input:
Mac’s primary activity on Day 1 was to smear me. He did other things and made lots of noise, but I don’t think it’s unfair to say that I was his #1 suspect.

Mac was subsequently nightkilled. My instinct was to look out for people who would then turn that kill against me. I expressed this early in the day.

sprityo, who hadn’t touched me all game, then comes along to declare me his top suspect because I had expressed my theory about potentially being framed by Mac’s death. I don’t think it was at all unreasonable for me to feel that way, and I’d have no reason not to share that opinion with the thread. sprityo, however, suggests that there’s “no reason” for me to share it if I’m town. I don’t buy that part especially.

What’s more, he hasn’t identified anything in Mac’s suspicion against me that he agrees with. I’d like to see him at least try to do that. But for now I get the sense of a baddie making a concerted effort to spin a case against an established suspect (me). I do not get the sense that sprit has carefully considered my position in any of my posts. Instead it feels to me like he just seized onto a suspicion that already existed and is using that as his authority to suspect me.

Can anyone else see that, or am I just being too defenice here?
Does he need to carefully consider all angles? His accusation is pretty clear and simple. Didn't you also say that Mac had no real reason to suspect you? How would Sprit agree with something that isn't really there? (If you didn't say this, then my mistake, but I seem to remember something like that, you complaining that Mac didn't really have a reason). You're setting up tasks to players who suspect you. Who do you believe is mafia?
Holy crap on a crap sandwich, how had I not noticed that?

Sloondawg trying to tear apart the case, taking full advantage of Mac's absence and unsupported intuition. Nobody can suspect him based on Mac, because mac died before substantiating. Killing Mac early would be super beneficial because of that, and clever as heckll. Now if we point to the Mac read, he can just ask "Why though?" Genius (If he did it).

Find this odd because i KNOW i said something about mac not having any suspicions when i first talked to sloonei. idk why chuck made a big deal about it then.

sprityo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm What’s more, he hasn’t identified anything in Mac’s suspicion against me that he agrees with. I’d like to see him at least try to do that.
Mac had suspicion but not context. yknow why?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?
He didnt have a reason. Simple as that. I dont suspect you because of what mac said, i suspect you because of what happened to mac, what mac could have done, and what you did do following mac's death. I'm not looking at you from any other angle besides what happened after mac died.
admittedly, he didnt make a post for a little while after that. maybe he just overlooked it. Or not. who know?

-----------------------------

Day4 is something.... interesting.

Here's a line of thought I'm seeing:

speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:24 pm I wasn't suspecting him before, but every time sprityo posts the laugh emoji I am hearing evil cackling.

Like his response to LC is so bad. Even if LCs case wasn't that good
I dont understand this. What was the point of this? to throw shade at me speed?

Below is the reference from day 3.
speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:00 am Oy vey I'm basically caught up.

I still don't suspect Sprit. I still suspect Sloonei, about as much as I did before, but I wasn't burning with passion on that at the end of the day. (amusingly, he came in right after the lynch to control the narrative, just as he did with the nightkill) Sloonei = #Deep State
He then cuts to the topic of discussion:
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:57 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:31 pm [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

Counter-counter wagon engaged!
Votes for sprit. I'm generally appreciative of an open mindset and a willingness to consider new suspects, even at pivotal/late moments in a phase. But the concern here is not unreasonable. Luna, as we now know, was bad. Marmot has not even touched the case against her, focusing all of his energy on simultaneously defending me/criticizing sprityo. This both runs counter the proposed theory of Sloonei being the target of scum framing, and serves to indirectly protect Lunalee.
Outside of my acknowledgment, this "counterwagon" never gained any steam
Would anyone be this blatant about defending teammates though?
He then votes simon because He can't decide whether marmot is actually blatantly bussing for luna or not.

I can't put a finger on it. SOMETHING isnt right and it's bothering me
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:58 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 am Nope nvm. It’s not in the rules as required. Very susp. [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine I don’t like this one bit
:confused2:

What are you talking about?
Voting. In the OP theres nothing requiring to vote in post

seeing as theres 3 votes on the poll without being posted in thread....
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Let's go speed me and you. It's discussion time!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 am Hate that the Marmot lynch has become more about Gemini man than it is about his Luna interactions.
It’s certainly not.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:20 am I don't wanna talk about Marmot/Luna or Marmot/Gemini Man. There's nothing new to say there. Doing that is just gonna turn this day to shit.

Instead, here's my PoE after removing the people I don't think were behind the thread leader massacre of 2018.

Dizzy doesn't kill thread leaders.
sprityo doesn't kill thread leaders.
Kylemii doesn't kill thread leaders.
jack doesn't kill thread leaders.

Anyone else is fair game for me today.
I agree on Dizzy and Sprityo (who I strongly townread anyway) but what’s the citation for this on Kyle?

I’m pretty shit at reading Kyle. Been totally wrong when I was just sure he was scum and just sure he was town.

Return to “Previous Jobs”