Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 3

Post by MacDougall »

I keep appearing low on these reads lists. You'd think these people would try to lynch me but even when there are six hundred eod lynch wagons they don't. Much sincerity.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Who is bullzeye? Bullzeye's slot is a scum slot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Counterpoint all these rational people think I am scum but Jack has me as a top town read. Is Jack buddying me?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:45 pm Who is bullzeye? Bullzeye's slot is a scum slot.
That's me.

TBF I have you as town in tone and action and everything except your weirdness with the vigs and fake flips and stuff. My rainbow list was more of a POE list.

And Jack is almost down there with you. He keeps jumping back and forth.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 75

Post by karavalenge »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:40 pm
karavalenge wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:44 pm
karavalenge wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:21 pm karavalenge, could you please talk a little about the votes you made during the final stretch of Day 3? Thanks so much! Much appreciated! Wonderful!
Already said it. I came in with like thirty minutes left and saw it was 4-3, Colin vs Long Con. I decided to tie it since I believed Long was more likely to be mafia.

I checked again at about 5 minutes left and it had switched to Glorfindel vs Long Con. Same reasoning, I switched to Glorfindel because I believed they were more likely to be mafia.

I did not post any vote tags because I didn't want to make a fight over Hallow powers.
How do you feel about those three players right now as we emerge from a lynchless finish?
This was like, 5 pages ago now, but might as well since Jay's the only one interacting with me for the most part and I don't want to just give up on this game completely.

I still feel like any of them could be lynched. I don't think their position coming into the next day is any stronger than the last. I think what happens during the night will be very important for determining who to lynch tomorrow.

I do not have more than "feelings" because I am having difficulty following the game, it is extremely fast-paced.
This is...not a great post. Do you have any specific opinions about those people? Who do you want to lynch?
Personally? I'd vote to lynch Jay because Jay has been really nice and understanding to me when I expect more posts like this one. I am not good at saying what people want to hear in this game (clearly, as you put it, not a great post). Most everyone has me down for a civ or middle scum and I have no idea why for either.

So yeah, sorry. I can't explain myself, I'm too complicated. And too tired from this game. I still don't know how to feel about Colin or Glor or Long Con simply because I can't keep up. I'll say that Glorfindel's "I'm town" after the vote was ended looked more scummy than anything else did during that rush.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:45 pm Who is bullzeye? Bullzeye's slot is a scum slot.
Speed. I'm working on summarizing why I think speed 2.0 is bad even without earlier cases against Bullzeye.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 pm Search my posts for his name. I have a few gripes with him from day 3 and today.
"Lynch me then rez me!" - WIFOM weirdness. It doesn't make sense for town or mafia. I don't know what to do with it.

No INH interactions - fair point. Had forgotten.

Buddied by Long Con until the going got tough - Not sure how this reflects on him exactly. Scum can help out teammates and/or buddy townies. Also depends on LC being scum for it to mean anything at all.

Colin draws a link between Long Con and Luna without completing it - The syndicate apparently has a 'thing' against people building scumteams or making associations before the lynch goes through. It's called world-building where I come from. And Colin's :shrug: in that follow-up post seemed more like a "you said it, not me" kind of thing.

-

He probably should be in my light greens and not my dark greens though.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:52 pm
That's me.

TBF I have you as town in tone and action and everything except your weirdness with the vigs and fake flips and stuff. My rainbow list was more of a POE list.

Oh. Okay you're scum.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:54 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:52 pm
That's me.

Oh. Okay you're scum.
You're welcome.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 3

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:55 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Lol yeah this is not a town mac. [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine
Yes it is you arrogant twerp
Why is it arrogant of her?
Because I am mad and say angry things
No, I mean... nutella is arrogant to dictate what is or isn't town Mac. Is nutella a Civ then?
I don't have the liberty of knowing her alignment Long Con.
Just that arrogance of that type doesn't translate to a baddie. A baddie knows who's Civ, so it's not arrogance to label people, it's TMI.

I think you just accidentally revealed nutella is Civ.
Let's not forget this exchange for when LC flips Mafia.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 3

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Yes it is you arrogant twerp
Why is it arrogant of her?
Because I am mad and say angry things
No, I mean... nutella is arrogant to dictate what is or isn't town Mac. Is nutella a Civ then?
I don't have the liberty of knowing her alignment Long Con.
Just that arrogance of that type doesn't translate to a baddie. A baddie knows who's Civ, so it's not arrogance to label people, it's TMI.

I think you just accidentally revealed nutella is Civ.
Let's not forget this exchange for when LC flips Mafia.
And what should we draw from the exchange? :grin:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also sorry for calling you a twerp nutella. That was mean and uncalled for.

Linki: Oh just that I am locktown.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

karavalenge wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:21 pm karavalenge, could you please talk a little about the votes you made during the final stretch of Day 3? Thanks so much! Much appreciated! Wonderful!
Already said it. I came in with like thirty minutes left and saw it was 4-3, Colin vs Long Con. I decided to tie it since I believed Long was more likely to be mafia.

I checked again at about 5 minutes left and it had switched to Glorfindel vs Long Con. Same reasoning, I switched to Glorfindel because I believed they were more likely to be mafia.

I did not post any vote tags because I didn't want to make a fight over Hallow powers.
How do you feel about those three players right now as we emerge from a lynchless finish?
This was like, 5 pages ago now, but might as well since Jay's the only one interacting with me for the most part and I don't want to just give up on this game completely.

I still feel like any of them could be lynched. I don't think their position coming into the next day is any stronger than the last. I think what happens during the night will be very important for determining who to lynch tomorrow.

I do not have more than "feelings" because I am having difficulty following the game, it is extremely fast-paced.
This is...not a great post. Do you have any specific opinions about those people? Who do you want to lynch?
Personally? I'd vote to lynch Jay because Jay has been really nice and understanding to me when I expect more posts like this one. I am not good at saying what people want to hear in this game (clearly, as you put it, not a great post). Most everyone has me down for a civ or middle scum and I have no idea why for either.

So yeah, sorry. I can't explain myself, I'm too complicated. And too tired from this game. I still don't know how to feel about Colin or Glor or Long Con simply because I can't keep up. I'll say that Glorfindel's "I'm town" after the vote was ended looked more scummy than anything else did during that rush.
kara, we are hypothesizing that since there are no known spells/items that can save someone from a lynch, Long Con is probably bad and it's in his role power. The baddie powers are secret. There might be another explanation that would lead us to believe Long Con is good but we can't really come up with one. Maybe LC can tell us himself why he's good and it will be believable but most of us are doubtful.

Can I ask why you found Glorf's "I'm town" scummy?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:04 pm Also sorry for calling you a twerp nutella. That was mean and uncalled for.

SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scumchuck how can you rationalise you being town given Bullzeye is, quite clearly, Mafia?

Would you have us believe, Scumchuck, that in swapping you in our esteemed host also flipped your alignment?

Scumchuck, sir, would this be a first in the history of Mafia?

Scumchuck I put it to you that Bullzeye was scum. You upon taking his slot have assumed his scum role and ergo you are also scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:04 pm Also sorry for calling you a twerp nutella. That was mean and uncalled for.

Are you jlaw giffing the apology or the obvious fact?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I analysed LC in isolation. My findings are that Scumchuck is bad.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Are you jlaw giffing the apology or the obvious fact?
Obvious fact.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well at least you admit it is an obvious fact.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm Scumchuck how can you rationalise you being town given Bullzeye is, quite clearly, Mafia?

Would you have us believe, Scumchuck, that in swapping you in our esteemed host also flipped your alignment?

Scumchuck I put it to you that Bullzeye was scum. You upon taking his slot have assumed his scum role and ergo you are also scum.
Can't argue with that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by karavalenge »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm
karavalenge wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm

kara, we are hypothesizing that since there are no known spells/items that can save someone from a lynch, Long Con is probably bad and it's in his role power. The baddie powers are secret. There might be another explanation that would lead us to believe Long Con is good but we can't really come up with one. Maybe LC can tell us himself why he's good and it will be believable but most of us are doubtful.

Can I ask why you found Glorf's "I'm town" scummy?
I'm not assuming that Long Con lived because of a Mafia power when there is an item in the Deathly Hallows that could possibly do that as well, depending on Dragon's interpretation.

I found Glorf's line scummy because he was asked to say it before then and refused until the vote was over, after which he left the game which I do not hold against him, just pointing it out as a fact.

That's all, I didn't care about whatever meta was being talked about at the time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con is bad because.

1. He posted unjustified suspicion of Bullzeye for distance cred.
2. Upon seeing Colin catching Bullzeye in his wishy washy vote and my agreement he leapt on that as an opportunity to justify said suspicion.
3. He immediately also in contrary proclaimed a suspicion of Colin and I for the very same.
4. Because it was bordering on distance gone wrong.

They both scummo. Scumchuck and Long Con. A perfect pair of pitiful pirate pornstars.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm Scumchuck how can you rationalise you being town given Bullzeye is, quite clearly, Mafia?

Can't argue with that.
Ah the old "can't argue with that" defence. A tried and true tactic indeed.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

So anyway speed buddied me for a lot of D3. Toyed with joining me in suspecting Jay, then backed off just as he'd previously backed off of suspecting me. And his dancing around at EOD/the way he decided to move to LC right at the end was suspect. And he's inconsistent on Colin, having gone after him during lynchandrezmegate but now saying that was null. Also he took a while to really start participating after the replacement, which I can't help but think could be due to orienting himself to a new team/alignment. Also Bullzeye was clearly bad and I have no reason to think otherwise now that we know he didn't kill Nova. So basically case closed speed is bad and also so is colin.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think Colin is bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The rest of what you said is fly. So fly.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:19 pm I don't think Colin is bad.
Why not?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

*ahem*
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:17 pm So anyway speed buddied me for a lot of D3. Spent the first half of the day trying to figure out your alignment, which is documented in the thread. Determined that you were likely town.

Toyed with joining me in suspecting Jay, then backed off just as he'd previously backed off of suspecting me. Funny how you criticize me for taking your suspicion, showing interest, following up on it, and coming to a conclusion.

And his dancing around at EOD/the way he decided to move to LC right at the end was suspect. Amazing. I don't actually know what was suspect about this. And you did the same dance I did, only without moving off of glorf after JJJ 'cleared' him.

And he's inconsistent on Colin, having gone after him during lynchandrezmegate but now saying that was null. Criticizing someone for being stupid illogical is not the same thing as calling them scum.

Also he took a while to really start participating after the replacement, which I can't help but think could be due to orienting himself to a new team/alignment. Luna and I were out of town that whole first day, which I again documented. I went south to visit family and preach.

Also Bullzeye was clearly bad and I have no reason to think otherwise now that we know he didn't kill Nova. You were the only one who ever thought that.

So basically case closed speed is bad and also so is colin. Yeah okay you've accused me with quantity and not quality.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Nutella is in the tunnel right now. Mac is just Mac, for better or worse.

If anyone wants to level a case against me, I will engage them. Quite frankly, I'm just happy to be in the game again. I have copious amounts of sarcasm for everyone, and I do not care what comes of it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:25 pm Nutella is in the tunnel right now. Mac is just Mac, for better or worse.

If anyone wants to level a case against me, I will engage them. Quite frankly, I'm just happy to be in the game again. I have copious amounts of sarcasm for everyone, and I do not care what comes of it.
Not in a tunnel. I'm weighing your responses.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Nutella’s favorite song is Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bad
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Speed is tonally town to me but I need to evaluate him as the Glorf thing was weird and Bullzeye looked bad.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]nutella[/mention] one of the things you state is that Bullz was clearly bad. That's not so clear to me (do not make fun of me because everyone else probably understands why you said that). Would you share some specifics on why you see him that way?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:28 pm Nutella’s favorite song is Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
I mean you're not wrong it's fuckin good
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I should clarify I'm talking just about Bullz and not speed's actions or lack thereof.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Chaos in the Great Hall

The mood in Hogwarts was heavy. Everyone suspected one another. Every other day, someone would yell serious accusations at a classmate.

This powder keg blew up one day during dinner at the Great Hall. One student screamed "Why don't we just expel all of Slytherin? It's obvious they are the ones doing it. It's always Slytherin!"

A student from Slytherin got up, angry and fired a spell on his aggressor.

It was a terrible mistake. Before the teachers could say anything, spells were flying everywhere. Students were shooting the best they got at each other, showing off their dueling skills, releasing dangerous pets, and drinking their potions.

- Stop in this instant! - yelled Professor Dunya.

The students slowly stopped attacking. But before the aggression ended, the hall was covered in green light.

Nobody knew who had shot them. And it was too late.

Meanwhile, near forbidden forest, a phoenix cries over a tomb. To heal wounds that cannot be healed. A nearby kid is watching, and another kid arrives at the scene and screams.

- Wait, what are you doing? You can't bring HIM back!

Too late.

Epignosis (Hogwarts Student) and Long Con (New Death Eater) were killed during the night.

A [Phoenix] brought insertnamehere (New Death Eater) back to life.

Day 4 Begins!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Bye bye I'm gonna go vote

Kill a mafia for me vig person

linki: okay thanks
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:31 pm @nutella one of the things you state is that Bullz was clearly bad. That's not so clear to me (do not make fun of me because everyone else probably understands why you said that). Would you share some specifics on why you see him that way?
He posted a lot of ot stuff on d1, then placed a lone vote on Nova instead of in active wagons. After Nova flipped bad this looked like teammate distancing behavior.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 4

Post by nutella »

Ooof inh is back but LC is gone. K. Rip epi.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by karavalenge »

Thank you for proving me wrong, night phase. I told you guys to wait for it.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That’s okay since we were going to just lynch LC anyway. Even swap.

Good shot, sir. :biggrin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

What are we supposed to do with a scum-firmed player in the game? Like do we lynch them again? Torture them to find who their teammates are? This has never happened to me before.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Vote INH
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ah shenanigans.

Well killed timmer.
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by karavalenge »

I mean, we know that they have the ability to stop a lynch. If it was a Hallow, then Long Con's killer would have it, not INH.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

RIP Epi, I hate to see you gone. Goodbye LC. looking forward to A World Asunder. And INH is back. Bleh.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't trust the sorting hat tbh.
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by karavalenge »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm I don't trust the sorting hat tbh.
It just lets you go wherever you want if you ask it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Good tactic to get us to just waste a day tbh.

Return to “Previous Jobs”