our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by timmer »

A quick read of quin shows me someone following events , voicing thoughts, commenting, voting... I don't see any reason he'd be a prime lynch target at all.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184

Post by timmer »

G man... eh. Dude has few posts, seems like he's trying to get into the game, I'm neutral on him.

I'm off to bed.

And for when I wake up, dh, what question?
My siggie.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

[VOTE: sabie12] aubergine

A hunch, i want to pursue later.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 282

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 pm
timmer wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:01 am That little spewforth by S-V-S was very mafia-y imo.
We had the opposite read, lol.
It very much read like a Mafia feeling guilty of lurking dumping content in the thread all at once to make up for their own guilt.
What the he'll are you talking about, lol? It was me waking up and finding a zillion posts mostly talking about nonsense after a lunch where we just lynched a civvie. I had thoughts and I had opinions and I was going to let them out. Would I feel more did to you if I just shut up :grin: ?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:17 am Nobody answered my question
I didn't see it. What was it?

And with a few exceptions no-one answers mine, either, so I feel your pain.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am
Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:19 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:16 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:59 am

My question is for Epignosis, is the first quote suss?
No.

Double-standards, and what not, but I don't care.

Women write differently than men.
Epi is bad for not checking the context behind why Luna was using the word valid.
Or Turnip is bad for posing the question without checking the context behind why Luna was using the word valid.

got em
I don't follow pls explain
Sloonei and Luna's qualifiers are different. One could argue Sloonei was qualifying his post - "I have a genuine suspicion..." but Luna's use of valid is a reference to her earlier rebuttal where Mac said Day 1 cases are based on nothing and a direct quote using the term valid from SVS. The fact that she repeats the word valid in the same post should make this obvious.

Epi made a blanket statement about how women post which means he didn't check context. If he did he'd have realised the difference between the two. I don't expect this from town.
I didn't need to check context because I understood the post the first time I read it. And I read it as being deliberately snarky. I smiled when I read it.
then why didn't you say that?
FWIW I read that usage as snarky as well. She didn't write it this way, but I READ "valid" in caps lock and quotes, or maybe italics..
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Tranq »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Tranq wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:23 pm I'd rather lynch sprityo, he's low-key lurkin
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 am CfD G-Mang
I'm putting sprityo and G-Man down as not likely Corrupt Remnant for now.

Since when do the night posts reveal alignments?
Something I saw while skimming.

I'd clear neither of these. G-man worse than Sprit. TH left a vote on G-Man and did nothing with it as far as I know. Seems like easy distancing cred, and you're giving it to him.
TH made that CFD G-Man post 18 minutes before the poll closed. It only would've taken one player to say "sure why not" to get it going and G-Man could've been lynched. That's quite a big risk if they are teammates, i wouldn't call that easy distancing.

Same with his sprityo post though maybe that one is less strong. There had already been some talk of lynching a low poster, and a low poster did end up being lynched. It looks risky to me so i'm ok with writing TH and sprityo down as not-teammates.

I still think Wilgy looks like a solid candidate to be on TH' team.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:03 am [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine

So as of right now I am the only person spirityo has accused the entire game. I don't even see a vote from them in the first lynch poll. They haven't even really shared any thoughts on anyone yet. I'm all for speculating about gameplay and roles and everything because I also do that but usually by this point in the game some of the speculation is regarding players and reads on players. Just find that interesting.

I am still not convinced wilgy isnt bad. Unless he just really doesn't care about this game at all he didn't even put up any defense about being accused or voted for. And he still really hasn't been around. It also now seems like maybe TH was defending him.

I was just speculating if TH was the trickster could he have killed nutella and someone killed him. I dont know if that really impacts anything but it would be an interesting turn of events if it did happen that way.

Can someone condense the argument on g man so I can get a better idea of where that is coming from? I didnt really get much from trying to read him before.

I know I haven't posted much there is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why not pursue it now?

I just read your ISO, it didn't take long. A lot of fluff, and lurking, and trying to freak people out over the Trickster. That was a fun trick like 5 or 6 years ago when we first started playing with Seemer roles (I think it was Nutella who first did it at the Piano, in a "Make Your Own Role" game?). Whip the civvies into a frenzy over was/wasn't the Seemer dead in order to make them distrust their own judgment, and thus easier to steer. I got caught out at it in a game at RM by DH maybe, and that was that. I never did that again. but it catches my eye bigtime.

You remind me of me, you precocious little devil.

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, also, that little mean post you made to TH that you took 2 posts to apologize for,
sprityo wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:41 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:23 pm I'd rather lynch sprityo, he's low-key lurkin
I’m high key lurking you incessant ape

How about you say something that’s new?
I know someone up there ^^ connected you to TH other ways, based on the EOD. But this is just some really nice distancing imo. I like the cut of your jib. Sorrowfully, I think it's an evil jib in this game.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:57 am
Quin wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am
Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:19 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:16 pm

No.

Double-standards, and what not, but I don't care.

Women write differently than men.
Epi is bad for not checking the context behind why Luna was using the word valid.
Or Turnip is bad for posing the question without checking the context behind why Luna was using the word valid.

got em
I don't follow pls explain
Sloonei and Luna's qualifiers are different. One could argue Sloonei was qualifying his post - "I have a genuine suspicion..." but Luna's use of valid is a reference to her earlier rebuttal where Mac said Day 1 cases are based on nothing and a direct quote using the term valid from SVS. The fact that she repeats the word valid in the same post should make this obvious.

Epi made a blanket statement about how women post which means he didn't check context. If he did he'd have realised the difference between the two. I don't expect this from town.
I didn't need to check context because I understood the post the first time I read it. And I read it as being deliberately snarky. I smiled when I read it.
then why didn't you say that?
FWIW I read that usage as snarky as well. She didn't write it this way, but I READ "valid" in caps lock and quotes, or maybe italics..
Yes, so did I. That's my issue. If Epi knew as well, why did he make a blanket post saying "women write differently than men" when asked about the difference between her and Sloonei instead of "Lunalee's post was ironic and snarky".
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:36 am

Why not pursue it now?

I just read your ISO, it didn't take long. A lot of fluff, and lurking, and trying to freak people out over the Trickster. That was a fun trick like 5 or 6 years ago when we first started playing with Seemer roles (I think it was Nutella who first did it at the Piano, in a "Make Your Own Role" game?). Whip the civvies into a frenzy over was/wasn't the Seemer dead in order to make them distrust their own judgment, and thus easier to steer. I got caught out at it in a game at RM by DH maybe, and that was that. I never did that again. but it catches my eye bigtime.

You remind me of me, you precocious little devil.

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
You seemed to agree with me that spirityo seems sketchy but then put your vote on me? I'm confused.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[mention]Quin[/mention] ,OK now I see your point. I thought you were reading her as serious and I was all :confused:

And [mention]sabie12[/mention] oops, thanks for pointing it out. I guess I saw his vote for you in the generic "S" section and clicked that. Fixed.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 1]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:38 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 pm
Still think Tranq looks like crap. Need to see more from G-Man to be sure.
What?
Tranq looks like crap.

Gman I'm not sure if looks like crap.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:39 am @Quin ,OK now I see your point. I thought you were reading her as serious and I was all :confused:

And @sabie12 oops, thanks for pointing it out. I guess I saw his vote for you in the generic "S" section and clicked that. Fixed.
Nah. My point is that I don't believe Epi truly checked for context and made a preemptive judgment. This is a thing I don't like.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[mention]Quin[/mention] I did not really understand the case you were making, I thought it was too esoteric. Now I understand better and will reread.

Also I want to ask a general question. I see that some general things about gameplay have changed. It used to be that the first day, everyone was all over the map, but then the town started to coalesce and work together. That seems to not be the case anymore. Not just this game, in other games I have read in to check against the games of people playing here as well.

Is this new Mafia thought, cast a wider net, catch more fish? I will say it is harder to follow peoples suspicions and thoughts when there are 30 players and 20 suspicions. I am finding it harder to follow, as few people are really commenting on other peoples suspicions, on just on the suspects of one or two other people.

Or will it settle down, it just takes longer now?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Oh okay I thought maybe that was it or then I was like wait did I read her post wrong? Regardless I am leaning towards either spirityo or wilgy at this point. I've explained my thoughts on wilgy. Spirityo has nothing in their posts so far of any substance. Nothing speculating on reads on people or anything. Seems like a way to keep suspicion off of them. I didnt see where they address why they didnt participate in the first lynch poll either when they were otherwise involved in the game. Could that have been blocked by someone or just a lack of wanting to be accountable for a vote? He also didnt explain why he all of a sudden out of nowhere was suspicious of me. It could have been anyone and I still would have found it sketchy because theres no explanation and nothing shared prior about anything. His random suspicion made me look st the ISO and I'm not really a fan of it. Svs also makes a good point about the responses with TH. I have to work so my vote will go there for now but I will keep up with what happens throughout the day.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:53 am @Quin I did not really understand the case you were making, I thought it was too esoteric. Now I understand better and will reread.

Also I want to ask a general question. I see that some general things about gameplay have changed. It used to be that the first day, everyone was all over the map, but then the town started to coalesce and work together. That seems to not be the case anymore. Not just this game, in other games I have read in to check against the games of people playing here as well.

Is this new Mafia thought, cast a wider net, catch more fish? I will say it is harder to follow peoples suspicions and thoughts when there are 30 players and 20 suspicions. I am finding it harder to follow, as few people are really commenting on other peoples suspicions, on just on the suspects of one or two other people.

I am kind of with you there this game is a lot more all over the place than what I remember from a few years ago when I used to play. I just figured it was just because I haven't been here in awhile and don't know a lot of people anymore. Could just be the mix of playstyles present I currently.
~Darren Shan~
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't know anything about baddie SVS but I know civ SVS has the biggest tinfoil hat of the entire internet.

She is capable of arguing back and forth with someone for 20 pages because she wants to lynch the same person they do, but for a much more complicated reason that involves a long string of ability combos, and she won't accept the simple reason.

She is the deity people pray to when they need inspiration to tinfoil.

Still waiting to see that tinfoiling in this game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like in the last GoC the tinfoiling was so unreal I couldn't help but read her as civ, because there is no way a baddie would be able to fake that madness.

Here she hasn't done anything that can't be faked, so far. Though she hasn't felt much suspicious either.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:13 am

So as of right now I am the only person spirityo has accused the entire game. I don't even see a vote from them in the first lynch poll. They haven't even really shared any thoughts on anyone yet. I'm all for speculating about gameplay and roles and everything because I also do that but usually by this point in the game some of the speculation is regarding players and reads on players. Just find that interesting.

re is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
sabie, I have seen the same as you out of sprityo and was looking at him yesterday for his lack of relevant participation.

[mention]sprityo[/mention] I really need to see some reads with reasons from you today, and I agree with S~V~S, why not tell us what you see about sabie12 now. You feel strongly enough to vote for her so that tells me you have defined something about her play that is problematic.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:53 am Quin I did not really understand the case you were making, I thought it was too esoteric. Now I understand better and will reread.

Weird, from my experience this coalescing still happens. It doesn't happen on Day 2, because it's honestly a little too soon for that, but eventually we enter PoE mode.

Well, most of the time. Sometimes we fail to muster anything and the mafia crushes us.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

On sprityo, I'd say he is currently the most likely player to go on a "screw this game" spree and blow himself up like wolbre did.

Putting it here before he actually goes and does that.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 384
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 pm For the trickster normally the role doesn't work in a way that would let someone flip as the trickster if they were night killed. We could see a twist with the role here, but I doubt it. We need to also remember there are items in play that could've been used to kill TH as well annnnnd lots of secrets.
Ok same question to you - let's say we're remembering that. What does that look like? How do we take that information into account?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]timmer[/mention] I apologize I must have been mistaken about your finding something about TH before the rest of us did if you don't see it in your iso. I remember there was plenty in your iso that made you seem town to me so I will take another look at it today. Now I wonder who said something about TH that I liked because they saw something before the rest of us.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

As for Sloonei's list, not sure if it's a good idea to limit ourselves to 5 people, because that doesn't provide better odds than if we lynched someone among all 27 players.

On the other hand, it's a very valuable tool provided we can actually use abilities or claims to figure out who killed nutella later on. But right now... meh.

But I feel like I gotta chip in on those people. Quin looks legit. Gman looks fishy, but it's super easy to attribute his low amount of activity to rl. Maybe we should lynch him and put him out of his misery. I can't read Luna to save my life. Kyle looks alright. Not much more. The easiness of reading kyle is proportional to the day number.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Has Lorab done anything that was not discuss game mechanics?

I feel like I've mislynched her for that before but I can't help but ask.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I am still not convinced wilgy isnt bad. Unless he just really doesn't care about this game at all he didn't even put up any defense about being accused or voted for. And he still really hasn't been around. It also now seems like maybe TH was defending him.

I was just speculating if TH was the trickster could he have killed nutella and someone killed him. I dont know if that really impacts anything but it would be an interesting turn of events if it did happen that way.

Can someone condense the argument on g man so I can get a better idea of where that is coming from? I didnt really get much from trying to read him before.

I know I haven't posted much there is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
This post says a lot without really saying anything. I mean, that sentence in red in particular is... whew.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sabie vs Sprityo feels like Battle of the Lurkers and I don't know which side to take, if any.

Sabie looks more honest maybe, while sprityo looks like he cares less.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:02 am Like in the last GoC the tinfoiling was so unreal I couldn't help but read her as civ, because there is no way a baddie would be able to fake that madness.

Here she hasn't done anything that can't be faked, so far. Though she hasn't felt much suspicious either.
This is at least the second time you've thrown suspicions out but qualified them. Trying to get somebody else to start a train for you?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:22 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:02 am Like in the last GoC the tinfoiling was so unreal I couldn't help but read her as civ, because there is no way a baddie would be able to fake that madness.

This is at least the second time you've thrown suspicions out but qualified them. Trying to get somebody else to start a train for you?
Hmm maybe? If someone found better reasons than the ones I've got to start a train I can actually believe on, I'd call that teamwork.

Alternatively, I can push people out of their comfort zone and change the way they behave, which can always be jnforming.

I just like to throw all the thought I have in the thread, without regard to trains or consequences. It helps more than it causes damage. Probably.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:52 pm Kangaroo court is in session- the honorable EOD CFD is presiding. Yikes! What a mess that D1 lynch turned into.
juliets wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm
G-Man, you said you suspected me after reading me - why? I would like specifics and not something general. Whatever your reasons were are they still present currently? And why didn't you try to address me on whatever issues you found? And the vote - Sloonei has asked these questions but I will ask them again - why did you say you were voting me and then vote for Sloonei? What happened there? Why didn't you share your thinking and if you couldn't before the vote why haven't you shared it since?
Of the five people I ISO’d Day 1, your’s seemed most plausible to be manufactured. Having read through the thread in full, I can still see it that way but I’m casting a wider net now and going back to ISO everyone.

My intent was to make an imperfect vote for you Day 1 but then I saw Sloonei taking the notion way too far. I wish I had been able to look through more ISOs for blenders but I ran out of time. Sloonei got my vote because he went from pushy to accommodating to cordial to panicky to desperate all in one day. That’s exhausting to read through and it looked lame in the moment.

I didn’t want to start a bona fide train on you. I just wanted to find a place to dump a Day 1 vote based on partial reads and imperfect understanding. Voting for you after Sloonei would have made you a train. I think my vote for Sloonei tied him with Wilgy at the time, which added to the cheeky fun of voting without posting.

Why aren’t I sharing more often? Because I’m tired most of the time, busy at home, stressed out at work, and fighting like heck to deny the impulse to let this game take over my life. I also don’t like answering lots of little questions in this sea of yip-yip-yip. I’m going to move forward because I choose not to explain the past too much. It slows me down too much. I remember pissing off MP a few times doing this sort of thing.

Onward.
G, I guess I don't understand what you mean by my posts seemed "manufactured". And I don't understand what you're using as a baseline from which to judge they are "manufactured". I'm not going to harp on this though unless you come back to suspecting me for these same reasons.

I do understand what you're saying about Sloonei, his behavior struck me the same way though it seems that is normal for him. I just haven't played enough with him to have known that to be a fact.

And I feel for you re: tired most of the time, busy, stressed. I know you would probably like to be on here more often rather than dealing with the issues at work.

I will mull over what you've had to say here. If I change my vote it will likely be to wilgy or sprityo.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And I am not throwing anything out per se. I am stati g where I stand on SVS right now, which is pretty close to the middle.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 am And I am not throwing anything out per se. I am stati g where I stand on SVS right now, which is pretty close to the middle.
It feels more like you're tip-toeing up to throwing down a real suspicion and then backing off because "they might be civ tho" which doesn't really feel like an actual reason.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:18 am Has Lorab done anything that was not discuss game mechanics?

I feel like I've mislynched her for that before but I can't help but ask.
She has mostly discussed mechanics but my memory is she does that a lot. Also, I think she's been pretty busy as she is a rabbi and Hannukah just ended Monday night. I would like to see some reads from her at this point though. [mention]LoRab[/mention] can you give us some reads? Also I would ask @S~V~S what she sees in Lorab because I remember she reads Lorab pretty well.

(The mention function does not seem to work with S~V~S)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:00 am I don't know anything about baddie SVS but I know civ SVS has the biggest tinfoil hat of the entire internet.

She is capable of arguing back and forth with someone for 20 pages because she wants to lynch the same person they do, but for a much more complicated reason that involves a long string of ability combos, and she won't accept the simple reason.

I am actively trying not to tinfoil becasue I feel people were laughing at me last time and making fun of me. It is actually why I went back on break. Sorry if this disappoints you, but I am going to do my best to avoid a repeat of being called the diety of something stupid on the whole internet full of stupidity.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I am going to work now and then p/t. Should be back around 3 - 3:30.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:00 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:00 am I don't know anything about baddie SVS but I know civ SVS has the biggest tinfoil hat of the entire internet.

I am actively trying not to tinfoil becasue I feel people were laughing at me last time and making fun of me. It is actually why I went back on break. Sorry if this disappoints you, but I am going to do my best to avoid a repeat of being called the diety of something stupid on the whole internet full of stupidity.
Oh I'm sorry if this came across as rude, I thought it was just another fun quirk in our series of site quirks. Tinfoiling can be useful sometimes, I suppose.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 am And I am not throwing anything out per se. I am stati g where I stand on SVS right now, which is pretty close to the middle.
It feels more like you're tip-toeing up to throwing down a real suspicion and then backing off because "they might be civ tho" which doesn't really feel like an actual reason.
I'm doing that because truth me told, I suck at reading people and I have a tendency to tunnel vision, so I feel like I need to constantly remind myself I might be wrong. It's healthier this way.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

What bothers me about Tranq the most is that his reaction to being suspected so far has been to stick the head in the sand and wait for it to grow away. He's completely ignored me so far.

Which gives me a feeling he knows he's not gonna be lynched with a single vote so he'd rather avoid it. And that is suspicious on its own.

He just comes here, drops a vote on Wilgy, says some uncompromising stuff, and leaves.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:25 am I can get behind the Kyle suspish. That big post where he responded to all of Sloonei’s concerns point by point seems out of character for town-Kyle this early on, as if he’s going out of his way to look agreeable and eager to please. It’s not as big of a suspish than those I previously stated, but it’s a suspish.
what would be in character? i always respond when i'm mentioned or quoted
I dunno, I guess I don’t recall that being part of your game.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

timmer wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:52 am I just shoveled for the 4th or maybe 5th time today and it is still snowing....

Colin, one more question for you. I've made a lot of posts in this game and commented on write a few people. What do you think of my full iso?
I don’t have much time to do a full ISO, but I have read everything. I think you’ve looked hesitant to get involved at times and I have no strong reason to townread you.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

This post gives me the heeby-jeebies. A no u against sprit, redirecting traffic away to what some may call a cop-out vote in Wilgy, and this perfect “open to lynching G-Man but also open to not doing that” twist at the end ... maybe I’m a crackpot but it feels like we can learn a lot from this if G-Man is lynched and turns out bad.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I have reason to think Sloonei is telling the truth about at least some things, and if we have to go from his list, my pick is either G-Man (for reasons others have stated) or Luna (for reasons I have stated). Considering how poorly I read Luna, I will follow in Dana’s footsteps and pick [VOTE: G-MAN] aubergine.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] I tried to find your list of five, and your iso is daunting. Can you either repost it or link me to it?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:39 am @Sloonei I tried to find your list of five, and your iso is daunting. Can you either repost it or link me to it?
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 pm Also fulfilling @colonialbob's request to gather the ISOs in one place.

Kyle
G-man
DDL
Luna
Quin
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Lunalee »

Voting Colin. Again. I just can't see him as town, and it buggs me. Also I really don't like the G-man train. It looks scummy because G-man hasn't said anything to look bad in my opinion, but he just hasn't been around much, which makes him an easy lynch target.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:19 pm If you named those five cats and said "who of these are most likely to kill nutella" I would say Lunalee.
:haha: Hey, I don't hold grudges.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am I have reason to think Sloonei is telling the truth about at least some things, and if we have to go from his list, my pick is either G-Man (for reasons others have stated) or Luna (for reasons I have stated). Considering how poorly I read Luna, I will follow in Dana’s footsteps and pick [VOTE: G-MAN] aubergine.
What if sloonei is bad. Why are you so willing to trust another player's reads?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists