Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Day 1 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: In other news, my so-called best friend just nominated me to pour a bucket of ice cold water all over myself. So that's a thing.
I'm challenging you not to do it, and not to publicize your charity or lack thereof, instead of buying into a narcissistic, hypocritical fad.
My cousin has a son with ALS, and she thinks the Challenge is the greatest thing ever. So :shrug:
Charity is good. Posting on your Facebook wall saying "Pay attention to me! I'm so altruistic! Look what a good person I am! Follow me on Twitter! Look how much ice water I can dump on my head! Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" is less good. At least in my view.

I'm so sorry your facebook/twitter has been flooded with people bringing attention to a serious disease in an interesting, fun and creative way, and raising over 50 million dollars to research it in the process. That must be incredibly inconvenient for you. On the bright side, at least you don't have ALS.
Use blue you non-playing son of a silly person.

Also let's try not to dominate the thread too too much with this. ;)
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Post by A Person »

I literally was just shown this:
It sums up a lot of reasons why I dislike the whole thing
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Black Rock »

I have to vote now, I didn't read a thing. I'm going to vote for SVS for little pings from the beginning of the day.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

Looking forward to hearing about these little pings.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: In other news, my so-called best friend just nominated me to pour a bucket of ice cold water all over myself. So that's a thing.
I'm challenging you not to do it, and not to publicize your charity or lack thereof, instead of buying into a narcissistic, hypocritical fad.
Oh.my.god.

You are my effing hero.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Mister Rearranger »

A Person wrote:I literally was just shown this:
It sums up a lot of reasons why I dislike the whole thing
The failed attempts are the only ones I ever watch. The girl tryng it while sitting atop her horse is my favorite.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Enrique wrote:Image

Well this is a bit curious. The first three votes after llama (who also had his vote set to MP for a bit). Do we really feel that strongly about MP? Consecutive votes like that always make me uneasy. Grrr..

His fiancée and his best friend feel that strongly about him.
Indeed. And perhaps in the position to read him best. My vote will lie there for now.

linki - I can't get into the wifom of that right now.
So your logic here is to go along with Daisy and myself because we know him best? No other reason why?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Me? No. But the discussion at that time was about several people in a row voting MP. the fact that two of them knew him well IRL makes a baddie pile on seem less likely to me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Voting MP
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:Then again.... people who would be most intrested in the game would be those with important roles, and the irresponcible....

(also, pure speculation, is that a reoccuring pattern? those talking most towards the beginng of the game being the ones that are bad, or things like that)
thirdly SVS, should we then just ignore the challege (save from things that are really suspicious of course)
No we can't ignore it, but trying to lynch people based solely on the challenge has zero to do with who is bad and who is good. When I played Roxys previous game with a very similar challenge, I was very participatory, and so were ALL of my teammates. And we manipulated the civvies hard into turning on each other for false loyalties.

No we can't ignore them. But I intend to watch for that sort of manipulation, for sure. It works. Ask Juliets :feb:
first thing that pinged me, fuunny enough it. more for Juliet rather than SVS
S~V~S wrote: The bolded part makes no sense at all. Of course I believe it. He got my eye on Day Zero for the No Lynch thing to start, but then for saying he was tempted to do the maths re odds. How? With one number? He would have to have some additional knowledge of the composition of the roles to do that, and indeed, at some later point he speculated about how many baddies were split between teams.
note to self, SVS does not like when you weight odds based on nothing.

Hmm.. intresting thing is , while actions seem to make me think SVS is the way to go, the reasoning behind these actions make sense.
I can easily follow her train of thought, reasoning and suspicion(something i could never do last game). I hate when people use this word in mafia, but she seems genuine. I have a feeling that as a new player it's very possible that with knowledge of the moves/choices i made last game, and now along with reasoning she's intentionally psyching me out. I'm not very sus of her in a textbook way anyways.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

juliets wrote:MR -
So you non-nonchalantly left us, 3 of us, on our own to do that whole challenge? Do you know how hard that was? So really what I get out of what you're saying is you didn't care - you had no desire to help the team out. This explanation just doesn't help me with my uneasiness about you. I think there is a fair chance you not only didn't care you planned to not help us after you checked out who was there and saw we were not your teammates. No one else who was part of our group did this and some people like bwt and mp came in as soon as they could after they found out about the event. So bottom line, you intentionally didn't help us and as a result we struggled and ended up here. I am uneasy about you so you get my vote today -

votes MR
I missed the quote where MR supposedly said this. Could someone point it out to me?
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Well this is a bit curious. The first three votes after llama (who also had his vote set to MP for a bit). Do we really feel that strongly about MP? Consecutive votes like that always make me uneasy. Grrr..

Indeed. And perhaps in the position to read him best. My vote will lie there for now.

So your logic here is to go along with Daisy and myself because we know him best? No other reason why?
Oh man, no. I did not mean to make it seem like that. All of the other reasons, but I thought that was good supplemental evidence. Do you regret your vote?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

I do like that almost everybody has voted. Hopefully the others show up too!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

S~V~S wrote:Me? No. But the discussion at that time was about several people in a row voting MP. the fact that two of them knew him well IRL makes a baddie pile on seem less likely to me.
Sorry, I should have clarified. I was asking Mongoose there, not you.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Mongoose wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Oh man, no. I did not mean to make it seem like that. All of the other reasons, but I thought that was good supplemental evidence. Do you regret your vote?
Alright then.

And right now, I do not regret my vote. The only way I regret it is if MP comes back as a civ. And I do not think that is very likely.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Voted Juliet because I suspect her and want to persue this later.
Accountiblity and all that shit.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Made wrote:Voted Juliet because I suspect her and want to persue this later.
If we're going based off of "accountability", how do you feel about MR supposedly refusing to participate in the challenge?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:I do like that almost everybody has voted. Hopefully the others show up too!
Yeah, the only people who haven't voted yet are dana, lizzy, and squid.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

What do you mean accountability? Accountability for what?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I do like that almost everybody has voted. Hopefully the others show up too!
Hooray for participation! :yay:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
At this rate Lizzy probably won't vote but I would expect the other two to.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
If we're going based off of "accountability", how do you feel about MR supposedly refusing to participate in the challenge?
pretty sure i missed that actually. I remember coming in with juliets saying Juliets was at work or something, but that's about all i remember.
linki
Just want to make sure it's known to those who'll eventually read over this poll days from now that I, at this point of the game, found you most suspicious. It's pretty clear my vote really doesn't matter at this point.

linki- baller, go participation...explains the number of pages actually...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Made wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
pretty sure i missed that actually. I remember coming in with juliets saying Juliets was at work or something, but that's about all i remember.
linki
Just want to make sure it's known to those who'll eventually read over this poll days from now that I, at this point of the game, found you most suspicious. It's pretty clear my vote really doesn't matter at this point.

Well as for the first answer, Juliets doesnt work so that is not what you heard when you came into the chat.

And for the second answer, you seem to be saying accountability doesn't mean anything. So you're voting me for no reason. In other words, you don't like that I vouched for llama so you are retaliating by voting for me. Maybe I am mistaken in my vote and you really are bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote: And for the second answer, you seem to be saying accountability doesn't mean anything. So you're voting me for no reason. In other words, you don't like that I vouched for llama so you are retaliating by voting for me. Maybe I am mistaken in my vote and you really are bad.
He is. :srsnod:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Spacedaisy »

To those who are talking about the consecutive votes I say, sometimes it really is just coincidence. I don't know the roles or alignment of either Canuck or BWT. All I know is that the way MP first went after Made though not as much as he tried to imply later, then backed off, now seems to be fishing for something that will stick and finally settled on going hard after SVS just has me feeling all kinds of weird about him. Time will tell how well I can read my fiancé I guess, lol. I could be wrong, but I just don't think I am. Also, if we were a Baddie team, I would think we would have been smart enough to space our votes out better. All three of us are seasoned mafia players after all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

So apparently the poll is closing and I don't have time to catch up! I don't want to vote for someone randomly or without good reason :( Will I get in trouble for not voting?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Why are you expecting Blooper to vote? She hasn't been around much, either. Has she been more active behind the scenes?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh. My goodness. I have been desperately trying to catch up with this thread, and I've read a good chunk of it. I'm also quite sad that I missed most of the Day 0 shenanigans/fun/Monty Python quoting that I would've absolutely participated in had I not been so exhausted from lack of sleep and excess stress. Alas. First week of school, last days of Misfits, and first days of this lovely game did not mix well together :sigh: I will try to be better about keeping up/posting in the future for this game, everyone! (Excuses, excuses)

I said my opinion on Made before (that he's not being particularly unusual, from what I've seen), but I wouldn't rule him out as a baddie. I'll just keep my eye on him :)

Enrique's posts earlier in the thread made me most suspicious. Aaaaand was totally gonna go back and find exactly what that was, and now my Internet is deciding to be spotty and impossible for such a task. Perhaps, like someone said, he was just getting heated with llama and reacting to it, but it pinged me. That also, however, makes me want to take a look at llama, as well. I'm sorry for such a crappy explanation right now. Enrique's not on the poll, however, so can't vote for him regardless.

Regarding MP, I'm not entirely sure why the votes are piled on him, although I'm seeing people tacking it up to his being "wishy-washy" and requesting other people's opinions in the thread without offering much of his own opinion. If that is the case (and I can see a bit of it), then I would find that to be strange behavior for a Civ MP, since he's usually pretty sure of himself.

The others with votes, I'm just not sure about at all, mostly due to my now inability to read anything before the Internet craps out again. (I suppose that's what I get for procrastinating.) I hate to tack on a vote to the tail end of a long line, but out of the ones I actually could read, MP is the most suspicious. There are others I will for sure take a look at when I have the time/Internet capability.

RAWR I am hangry and irritated with my ISP :disappoint: Sorry if it comes out in my tone.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Dana wrote:So apparently the poll is closing and I don't have time to catch up! I don't want to vote for someone randomly or without good reason :( Will I get in trouble for not voting?
Vote for whoever you would've voted for before catching up. That's better than nothing.

linki: speak of the devil
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Now I can go eat. Thank God :sigh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Enrique wrote:
Dana wrote:So apparently the poll is closing and I don't have time to catch up! I don't want to vote for someone randomly or without good reason :( Will I get in trouble for not voting?
Vote for whoever you would've voted for before catching up. That's better than nothing.

linki: speak of the devil
But I would have voted for no one?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

And sorry for the multiple posts, but for the record, I was trying to catch up since I got home at 5! Internet just decided to hate me at 6:05. TWC is the devil incarnate.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Why are you expecting Blooper to vote? She hasn't been around much, either. Has she been more active behind the scenes?
How should I know? I just thought I'd seen her around more than she apparently has been and figured she was more likely to vote than Lizzy who hasn't been around since day zero.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

juliets wrote:
Made wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
linki

Well as for the first answer, Juliets doesnt work so that is not what you heard when you came into the chat.

And for the second answer, you seem to be saying accountability doesn't mean anything. So you're voting me for no reason. In other words, you don't like that I vouched for llama so you are retaliating by voting for me. Maybe I am mistaken in my vote
1.My bad, Meant to say you said MR was working
2.As for accountiblity, Nah, bascially what i'm saying is that instead of voting MP like everyone else (I still think you have a stronger arguement against you than he does), if you do eventually die, and flip civvie, I should be scrutinized.
3.You can still change your vote
juliets wrote:and you really are bad.
Yes I am :dance:
ignoring linkis, need to post this....
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: 2.As for accountiblity, Nah, bascially what i'm saying is that instead of voting MP like everyone else (I still think you have a stronger arguement against you than he does), if you do eventually die, and flip civvie, I should be scrutinized.
holy fragment, before anyone misinterprets that, Instead of voting MP and having multiple people on my said saying "Well how could we of know" that kinda stuff....I'm going in with less suport. If you do eventually die, and filp civvie, i should be scrutinized.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:
Made wrote: 2.As for accountiblity, Nah, bascially what i'm saying is that instead of voting MP like everyone else (I still think you have a stronger arguement against you than he does), if you do eventually die, and flip civvie, I should be scrutinized.
holy fragment, before anyone misinterprets that, Instead of voting MP and having multiple people on my said saying "Well how could we of know" that kinda stuff....I'm going in with less suport. If you do eventually die, and filp civvie, i should be scrutinized.
I think you've had quite enough scrutiny. God. :disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:
:haha: i shouldn't be reading the thread while chopping veggies, it might be dangerous if I keep laughing this much.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:
The Trick to avoiding scrutiny:
1. Say someone's arguement is stupid and has no bases
2. Refute a single point
3. Ignoring the accusing player for the remainder of the day
4. Repeat 1-3 with other as need be.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MR was not working either. He was going to get something to eat before the challenge and said he would be back after he ate. I'm only stating this because I want it to be clear what was said in the chat. And I give up trying to get you to explain your vote but from my perspective it's a retaliatory vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I have just a really small bit of downtime here between classes, but I see I'm a dead man. I still haven't had time to catch up at all. I frankly don't get why I received all these votes at all. Maybe if I had time to read it would be a different story, but somehow I doubt it.

I just want to say that whoever found baddie behavior in my behavior is completely wrong. Every single one of my posts has been sincere this game, as I am playing entirely alone. It just confounds me that it seems I get extra scrutiny from a lot of players consistently, especially in full games (apparently, I have a little bit better luck at speed games). I guess I was the absolute worst person to receive this role for that reason. I tried my best to root out baddies this game as I always do when I'm playing alone.

I've not lied once and I've tried my best, but apparently people continue to misunderstand or misrepresent me.

Good luck finding the baddies, everyone.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Night 1 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

MovingPictures07 is bereft of life! He was The Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh, an indy role.

Night 1 has begun.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Vote for a Loser who has bad intent!

Poll ended at Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:34:30 pm

MovingPictures07
birdwithteeth11 (6), Spacedaisy (7), Canucklehead (8), Epignosis (12), Mongoose (16), Mister Rearranger (17), Enrique (20), bea (23), A Person (24), S~V~S (26), nijuukyugou (28) 39%
S~V~S
MovingPictures07 (11), Hedgeowl (13), Long Con (21), Black Rock (25) 14%
Spacedaisy
No votes
birdwithteeth11
No votes
juliets
reywaS (18), Bullzeye (19), Made (27) 11%
thellama73
No votes
Lizzy
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Mister Rearranger
DFaraday (14), juliets (22) 7%
Canucklehead
No votes
Dana
No votes
Made
thellama73 (4), Boogs (9), Metalmarsh89 (10) 11%
I just want to ssiiiinnnnggggg!!!/Hosts/Mod/Nons
Roxy (1), LoRab (2), Dom (3), DisgruntledPorcupine (5), DharmaHelper (15) 18%
Total votes : 28
;)
Mongoose

Re: Night 1 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Mongoose »

I'm sorry if you were a good indie. Poop on all the P-words.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

OMG I CALLLED IT!!!!!!!!
INDY ROLLLL
WHERE YOUUUUU ATT??!?!?!?!?!?!
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hmm... an Indy? That's interesting. Also better than lynching a civ in my book, he could have been dangerous.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hrm, that's unexpected. Indy, not neutral. Unless they give powers eventually, no way of saying if it was a Serial Killer or not.

This is from a movie deaths database:
"It's the legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh--" Maynard exclaims, and the monster promptly devours him up. Rather then face this foe, Arthur and his knights instead choose to run away, and the Beast immediately gives chase through the many tunnels of the cave. After a few moments of running, Arthur and his knights seemingly have evaded their monstrous pursuer, and quietly search for a way out. Their loud whispering, however, gives them away and the Beast finds them again, and the chase resumes.

The Narrator then provides us the details of what happens next: "The horrendous Black Beast lunged forward! Escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless... when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack!"
So he could have been an SK :shrug:
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Beast in a name sounded frightening . But it's better than us loosing a Civ. I'm voting lust cus it rhymes with bust, and just, and kitties dont like dust or rust. You follow?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Went with Lust, since that was MY typo :)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:Hrm, that's unexpected. Indy, not neutral. Unless they give powers eventually, no way of saying if it was a Serial Killer or not.

This is from a movie deaths database:
"It's the legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh--" Maynard exclaims, and the monster promptly devours him up. Rather then face this foe, Arthur and his knights instead choose to run away, and the Beast immediately gives chase through the many tunnels of the cave. After a few moments of running, Arthur and his knights seemingly have evaded their monstrous pursuer, and quietly search for a way out. Their loud whispering, however, gives them away and the Beast finds them again, and the chase resumes.

The Narrator then provides us the details of what happens next: "The horrendous Black Beast lunged forward! Escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless... when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack!"
So he could have been an SK :shrug:
Ture. Let's not rez him to be safe. (Not aimed at anyone in particular).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sick reads are in green
Made wrote:
Dana wrote:And don't forget about DP!
not for vote tonight.

Ok Indepth read of MP:
He's too on point. Everything he's said so far follows logic, and makes sense. Everything that he says that could possibly benifit mafia he acknowledges. He's "scum hutting" or w/e. I honestly don''t get votes against him anymore....

He is either a very helpful civvie, or maybe an independant role? Regardless, he should be watched. He's playing how i like to, and i find that terrifying.

Also I'm now calling my play style "Suicidal Civvie"-

Return to “Previous Jobs”