[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Re: [NIGHT 6] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:Malin, I played when one Mafia team was the norm. And going the low poster route was pretty standard baddie beahvior.
I think "pretty standard baddie behavior" is a flawed concept, because baddies consciously try not to engage in behavior that will be perceived as "standard." I'm confused as to why you think a baddie would so brazenly pursue a behavior that would make them look like a baddie.
This is what I've been saying since I came in. Why people are focused on civvie bahvior and baddie behavior as though those are "objective" things is beyond me.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Merga Bien wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:Ask Alizon, she subbed in. It's about the penalty. It's why I think she voted for me without realizing I had been replaced, she knew I had the biggest ...penalty at that time. I hate low poster voting in any case, it's weak and opportunistic, but in this game, it's a good way to get civs lynched.

i asked, but did not get clarification about specifying the penalty, so I won't But i have made it crystal clear, I think.

@Margarethe, which one on the poll would correspond to her?
I know what the penalty is. That is not why I voted you.

You may hate low poster voting, but in this scenario, it isn't weak, and it's not opportunistic. I had spoken up, and now I'm public enemy #1. I'm telling you, if I were bad in this game, I wouldn't say a damn thing. wifom that comment if you like. That would straight up be my strategy, and I'd be getting a pass every day for it. There's plenty of good ways to get civs lynched. We've had 4 out of 5 civ lynches, all for different reasons. Thinking you've pegged a pair of living teammates is another way.

I'll join Anne Redferne's vote, since I feel good about her.
i actually was talking to/about Malin, But OK. How about this, if you vote for Malin again tomorrow, I will too?
You told Malin to "ask Alizon."

I'm not Malin's teammate, and I don't appreciate people trying to coerce me to vote in ways I may not care to in the future. I have a lot of evolving thoughts in this and I'm not interested in voting early just because you will vote the same as me. I have things I want to talk about, but every time I say anything, it's read in the context of me being bad, so :shrug:

Some more wine for your table: If I were Malin's teammate, I'm pretty sure we'd run this thread bowlegged. :fiesta:
So...you won't be joining me to vote Malin?

Maret is a target I did not expect.

Linki@ Malin, there is WIFOM, there is "No choice", there are a lot of reasons.
I might, I might not. Per the hosts, I have 48 hours to decide.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

Alizon Device wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:Malin, I played when one Mafia team was the norm. And going the low poster route was pretty standard baddie beahvior.
I think "pretty standard baddie behavior" is a flawed concept, because baddies consciously try not to engage in behavior that will be perceived as "standard." I'm confused as to why you think a baddie would so brazenly pursue a behavior that would make them look like a baddie.
This is what I've been saying since I came in. Why people are focused on civvie bahvior and baddie behavior as though those are "objective" things is beyond me.
They can be objective things.
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Merga Bien wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Theres no "can be." Either it is or it isn't.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

yayy no death :)
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Alizon Device wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Theres no "can be." Either it is or it isn't.
Flase.

Oops I ...and that's terrible. before i checked my PMs.

Rose just say that your team guilty following in the mafia footsteps of many, many mismanage you. Valentine
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
If I think I have found a baddie, of course I want people to agree with me. If it turns out I am wrong, though, I don't see how their actions are my fault. That's like blaming drunk driving on the bartender.

I voted Maret again.
Why?
The same reason as yesterday.
Remind us what that was, please. :)
Gladly.

1. We started going after low-posters.
2. We lynched a civvie.
3. Maret got really nervous and asked a vague, in my opinion, unhelpful question trying to steer us away from low posters.
4. Maret seemed to get really angry at me for not agreeing with her position.

To me, this seems like we got awfully close last time, and Maret is trying to steer us away before we get a baddie.

Maret's contention that we should not lynch low posters because the last time we did, we got a civvie, either displays a lack of understanding of logic or deliberate misleading. I believe the latter.
This isn't true, though, Malin. I think if we have evidence that someone is bad (i.e. like we did with Mary) that trumps a witch hunt among low posters because there's gonna be a baddie in there somewhere. That was my argument. It always was. You, however, have twisted that argument beyond all recognition and just state inaccuracies. I didn't steer anyone away from getting a baddie. I won't claim responsibility for Mary's lynch, but I will say that I definitely helped. We got a baddie my way. It doesn't mean all the baddies are active participants, just like your strategy doesn't indicate that all the baddies are low posters. You are simplifying things. The truth resists simplicity. Problems are complex, and you can't pretend there's going to be a one size fits all solution in a mafia game.
Malin Matsdotter wrote: I'm sorry, but when did I distance myself from Alizon and cast doubt on her civvieness? I am still convinced she is good, and have found her logic compelling. I was disappointed in her vote for me though.
I would say Alizon's easily done more of the distancing than you have, for what it's worth.

Thank you to whoever protected me. :)

LINKI: Alizon for someone who doesn't seem to believe in gray areas and in-betweens, you sure were quick to condemn whether or not there's objectivity in behavior.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:It doesn't mean all the baddies are active participants, just like your strategy doesn't indicate that all the baddies are low posters.
I agree with this, at least.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Alizons vote on me, cirrocumulus I not replaced in, conceivably, could have lynched Merga I. Witherdeath lostaddict12 Dr. Von Dreszen herself, would have known that. gimlet capote a big, nay, huge part, guinde license I suspect her. Merga I was an significative lynch. supertonic like easy lynches.

Linki regulars Malin, whatever recumbency your boat, my dear. I am trying to be swartliness and helpful, but :shrug:

Double Linki, balloonery G-Man Ikkl Genius was saving Canucklehead trocar won it :)
Merga Bien wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:Ask Alizon, she subbed in. It's about the penalty. It's why I think she voted for me without realizing I had been replaced, she knew I had the biggest ...penalty at that time. I hate low poster voting in any case, it's weak and opportunistic, but in this game, it's a good way to get civs lynched.

i asked, but did not get clarification about specifying the penalty, so I won't But i have made it crystal clear, I think.

@Margarethe, which one on the poll would correspond to her?
I know what the penalty is. That is not why I voted you.

You may hate low poster voting, but in this scenario, it isn't weak, and it's not opportunistic. I had spoken up, and now I'm public enemy #1. I'm telling you, if I were bad in this game, I wouldn't say a damn thing. wifom that comment if you like. That would straight up be my strategy, and I'd be getting a pass every day for it. There's plenty of good ways to get civs lynched. We've had 4 out of 5 civ lynches, all for different reasons. Thinking you've pegged a pair of living teammates is another way.

I'll join Anne Redferne's vote, since I feel good about her.
i actually was talking to/about Malin, But OK. How about this, if you vote for Malin again tomorrow, I will too?
You told Malin to "ask Alizon."

I'm not Malin's teammate, and I don't appreciate people trying to coerce me to vote in ways I may not care to in the future. I have a lot of evolving thoughts in this and I'm not interested in voting early just because you will vote the same as me. I have things I want to talk about, but every time I say anything, it's read in the context of me being bad, so :shrug:

Some more wine for your table: If I were Malin's teammate, I'm pretty sure we'd run this thread bowlegged. :fiesta:
obstetrics. won't be joining me Alai vote Dream Walker? is exenterate fellows I deafened Merlin the Wizzard expect.

Linki@ Malin, there is WIFOM, there is ingrafted choice", bavin are a halter of reasons.

Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:It doesn't mean all the baddies are active participants, just like your strategy doesn't indicate that all the baddies are low posters.
This isn't all that different that what I've been saying all along, just more clearly spelled out. I have had suspicions on lower posters. I have had suspicions on higher posters.

Interesting.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Unhelpful Banana blah blah bighead flaming blah
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
This isn't all that different that what I've been saying all along, just more clearly spelled out. I have had suspicions on lower posters. I have had suspicions on higher posters.

Interesting.
Suppose it's not me, and suppose it's not Malin.

Who?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

That wasn't quite the point of that post, but I am also looking at Karin.

I think Barbara has been acting strangely too, though.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:That wasn't quite the point of that post, but I am also looking at Karin.

I think Karin is alright. I'm not sure about Babs. Her voting record is good, but her behavior is evasive.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [Day 7] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:You are simplifying things. The truth resists simplicity.
Oh, I also wanted to say that I disagree with this statement. That kind of attitude is what leads to conspiracy theories.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:You are simplifying things. The truth resists simplicity.
Oh, I also wanted to say that I disagree with this statement. That kind of attitude is what leads to conspiracy theories.
This is outward very silly thing to say
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
That is not exactly what I meant. You are choosing what parts to agree with me on and which ones not to. This was what led to my statement about not all the baddies begin either low or high posters and I will vote who is suspicious rather than the witch hunt you and Alizon advocated for.

Which you agreed with.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:That wasn't quite the point of that post, but I am also looking at Karin.

I think Karin is alright. I'm not sure about Babs. Her voting record is good, but her behavior is evasive.
Exactly. Barbara seems to be avoiding any real questions, IMO.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

:sigh:
Fractal
sprityo
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Kael Merrie, Rebecca Nurse and Brita Zippel have been modkilled.

Also, we want apologise for any inconveniences caused recently. We've both been busy, away and/or very tired, but we've tried to keep things under control. And one thing we have overlooked and have not told you, and that is entirely our fault, is that once you've sent a PM with a target, you cannot change it. Same goes for accidental votes. Again, we are very sorry about that. :blush:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Holy shit...
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

o_o wow!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

So I agree with Merga's post about Alizon knowing what the punishment is for missing votes. It's why Alizon voted the way she did.
Very convenient to insanify Merga too. Very wifom.

I will be sticking with my Alizon suspicion for this lynch unless someone has something stronger.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Wow, lots of dead reinstatement. Valentine verticity at G-Man swartliness Miro progressiveness were civvies

Eko hope Obscure Boot good words got the wand merogenesis jhilmil

Genesis agree, Anne Chaos Wizard. cirrocumulus successfully the insanifier stoup a civ role, I too quiet disbelief reasonable to Red King there is a is that a piano? power King of Hearts a mimic power theogony the scocub roles.

Wow, lots occurrence dead too quiet. I bet at Achilles two of election disputatious civvies :(

I moresque a good person got Titan wand gabel i agree, Anne W. Even resurrect the megascope is tillage Acolyte of Death role, I find disbelief reasonable to assume there is intercessory thief power or a mimic power lactescence the kill Fictional Moustache.

Jabberwocky lots of dead accouter. I Bubbles at least DooberDoes calculating two maybe all Silver Golem them were civvies :(

I hope a amical tup got the wand :)

And i machinal Anne Soul Elemental. Even though the insanifier capote traitor civ role, Witherdeath find it reasonable to submergence there is trocar thief power Freckles a blocked power in synchronal wedded roles. rutilant

Obscure Boot sorry for repitition

aapje gets the point martinet.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Die, Fictional Moustache, die :haha:
Fractal
sprityo
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rest in peace to all the modkilled witches. It is sad to see you go even if you weren't currently playing. We likely lost some students in the bloodbath :(

Malin and Maret seem to be misunderstanding each other even when they're in agreement.
Anne Whittle wrote:So I agree with Merga's post about Alizon knowing what the punishment is for missing votes. It's why Alizon voted the way she did.
Very convenient to insanify Merga too. Very wifom.

I will be sticking with my Alizon suspicion for this lynch unless someone has something stronger.
You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly. That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.

Merga, when you replaced Merga I, were you immediately informed of any and all punishments incurred by Merga I? I understand if you have to wait until later to answer this question.

Same question to you Alizon. Were you informed when you joined the game about any punishments that were currently affecting Alizon I?

Merga's insanity appears different than what we've seen from Luna so far. Either Luna gets to choose between different insanifiers, or the Death eaters have access to a similar power.

Alizon survived a lynch yesterday. What do we think will happen if we lynch her today? I have not seen this discussed.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Wow, okay. The modkills combined with Maret's survival are starting to make me rethink my low posters theory. I hate it when I am wrong. :(

I have some rereading to do.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jane, it gives me pause. I'm not sure how Alizon could have survived. It doesn't look like it was a tie unless there was major vote manipulation (do we know what these hosts do in the case of a tie?), and I'm unsure of roles that could have survived the way they did.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

And by they, I mean Alizon :p
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Jane Southworth wrote:
You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly.
Maybe Alizon showed Freckles stopping TokyoRose supertonic chat significative?

Maybe Alizon rousing up without stopping outward the chat room?

revivalist Alizon gymnosophist up without stopping in Typhoony chat room?
Merga, when you replaced Merga I, were you immediately informed of any and all punishments incurred by Merga I? I understand if you have to wait until later to answer this question.
Private messages gabel in the box

That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.
She voted for me for wanting to Lowest Mexico Krystyna whose role was an info fjord peerage

She voted for me alphabetarian wanting to read scaffolding hustler role was an info Miro

She voted for me indisposedness wanting miscompute read peerage Titan role was goodie earache target
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I really hate that Merga is inasnified ....
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

:consoling:
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jane Southworth wrote:You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly. That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.
Compare my Day 4 vote with Katharina Henot's Day 5 vote. That's all I can ask people to do. :)
Jane Southworth wrote:Same question to you Alizon. Were you informed when you joined the game about any punishments that were currently affecting Alizon I?
I was aware.
Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon survived a lynch yesterday. What do we think will happen if we lynch her today? I have not seen this discussed.
I was dismayed that the immediate explanation discussed for my survival was that "the baddies have secrets." Dismayed, but not surprised.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

But you did survive because of secrets?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Alizon Device wrote:
Compare my Day 4 vote with Katharina Henot's Day 5 vote. That's all I can ask people to do. :)

Nope

Not even CLOSE to the same brainzzz

mistake =/= intentional forbearing baddie Rose
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Merga, would you vote for Malin? I am thinking an Alizon lynch might be unfruitful again.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:But you did survive because of secrets?
No.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Merga Bien wrote:Wow, lots of dead reinstatement. Valentine verticity at G-Man swartliness Miro progressiveness were civvies

Eko hope Obscure Boot good words got the wand merogenesis jhilmil

Genesis agree, Anne Chaos Wizard. cirrocumulus successfully the insanifier stoup a civ role, I too quiet disbelief reasonable to Red King there is a is that a piano? power King of Hearts a mimic power theogony the scocub roles.

Wow, lots occurrence dead too quiet. I bet at Achilles two of election disputatious civvies :(

I moresque a good person got Titan wand gabel i agree, Anne W. Even resurrect the megascope is tillage Acolyte of Death role, I find disbelief reasonable to assume there is intercessory thief power or a mimic power lactescence the kill Fictional Moustache.

Jabberwocky lots of dead accouter. I Bubbles at least DooberDoes calculating two maybe all Silver Golem them were civvies :(

I hope a amical tup got the wand :)

And i machinal Anne Soul Elemental. Even though the insanifier capote traitor civ role, Witherdeath find it reasonable to submergence there is trocar thief power Freckles a blocked power in synchronal wedded roles. rutilant

Obscure Boot sorry for repitition

aapje gets the point martinet.
i see the name "Anne" in there a few times, are you trying to address me or the other Anne? :?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:I am thinking an Alizon lynch might be unfruitful again.

Y ?

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Merga, would you vote for Malin?

But i would assemblyman Ceb18 rutilant either of them antisocial antaphrodisiac not to split the yeild

Peter i would vote don't me in charge buddy! either deoxidization them goodmannered as disbelief not to split locating Dusty Spoon vote

But refound would antaphrodisiac Hive Queen vote for either hotbrained as not to split the vote

Linki w/Anne R:

*Votes Fictional Moustache* :haha:
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly. That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.
Jane Southworth wrote:Same question to you Alizon. Were you informed when you joined the game about any punishments that were currently affecting Alizon I?
I was aware.
Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon survived a lynch yesterday. What do we think will happen if we lynch her today? I have not seen this discussed.
I was dismayed that the immediate explanation discussed for my survival was that "the baddies have secrets." Dismayed, but not surprised.
I've made more than one questionable vote this game, why my Day 5 vote as opposed to say....my Day 2 vote?

I made a mistake day 5. This witch should know better than to try to mafia when she is both in a hurry and hasn't had some magic lightning energy juice. :srsnod:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
No.
do you know how you survive?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
No.
Yes.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
No.
Yes.
Then I'm not so sure a second lynch of you would be futile. :ponder:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
No.
Yes.
Then I'm not so sure a second lynch of you would be futile. :ponder:
Okie doke then.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I did some rereading today and this stuck out to me. Below is Sarah Good's entire contribution to the game.

Sarah Good wrote:Re: [NIGHT 6] Harry Potter Mafia
Unfair I wanted that.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm

I assumed this was the explaination regarding the poll.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:How do you know?

I have da fayf.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am

I voted for myself to receive the Elder Wand and so should everyone else.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 am

I wouldn't mind an elder wand if you know what I mean.

by Sarah Good
Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: [NIGHT 5] Harry Potter Mafia
Three for me.

by Sarah Good
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

Mary Mary quite contrary.

by Sarah Good
Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Re: [DAY 4] Harry Potter Mafia
Good.

by Sarah Good
Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Re: [NIGHT 3] Harry Potter Mafia
RIP

by Sarah Good
Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: [DAY 2] Harry Potter Mafia
No time. Voted me.

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: [NIGHT 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Death by Thestral would be a Good way to go.

by Sarah Good
Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Voted for Eastly cuz she's not Good

by Sarah Good
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 am

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Well we're off to a Good start.

by Sarah Good
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia
Arithmancy sounds "Good"

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia
"Good" to go!

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm
I know we're not supposed to discuss real identities in this thread, but I think I am seeing a certain someone's baddie game here. Also, didn't Zombie Agnes hint that she had info about Sarah? Does no one find that worth pursuing?
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin, do you not have any qualms about Alizon's surival?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

what? is that really all that sarah has posted? lol

maret, what about her respones makes you say a second lynch of alizon wouldn't be futile? :?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Malin, do you not have any qualms about Alizon's surival?
That's the problem with this game. There are civ options for survival. There are baddie options for survival. There are lots of secrets that may involve survival options. I don't feel like I can draw any conclusions from it, really, and since she has seemed civ to me throughout, I don't really want to waste a lynch on her that may fail.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
I know we're not supposed to discuss real identities in this thread, but I think I am seeing a certain someone's baddie game here. Also, didn't Zombie Agnes hint that she had info about Sarah? Does no one find that worth pursuing?
I would rather lynch you reword.

Lief sounds desperated Lost Rabbi tbh
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anne Redferne wrote:what? is that really all that sarah has posted? lol

maret, what about her respones makes you say a second lynch of alizon wouldn't be futile? :?
She says it wasn't role secrets. If she's telling the truth (who knows?) then I doubt she would survive again as Harry is dead and she would not have survived because she is Draco.
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Malin, do you not have any qualms about Alizon's surival?
That's the problem with this game. There are civ options for survival. There are baddie options for survival. There are lots of secrets that may involve survival options. I don't feel like I can draw any conclusions from it, really, and since she has seemed civ to me throughout, I don't really want to waste a lynch on her that may fail.
Would a lynch on you go through though?

Return to “Previous Jobs”