OMG, lol. Stop it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Re: [NIGHT 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by DharmaHelper »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:Well, if you read back my initial response was "a bit of a leap is an understatement." Basically all it says is that trying to avoid host punishment - I think INH said he wasn't sure if he'd be around later - is worth writing 3 paragraphs about. Anecdotal evidence will help me appeal to my constituents, right??

But moreso then that, it was really the last post you made presenting "new" "material" in an attempt to justify voting for INH so much

I'm confused. Me sharing my thoughts on Day 1 (AKA the Suspicion Desert) is strange in what way? As for it being the last post in which I present any new material, I did mention that his vote for bea (which hadn't happened at the time I made my post on Day 1) was odd. So that's new.

So in summary:

I always try to string something together to help me vote Day 1. Also, I was trying to appease MP with the whole "contribute on topic stuff" thing, hence the length of the post. And I have added to my suspicion of INH since, though not a whole three more paragraphs, I understand.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

Thanks for that, DH. And I agree that he wasn't drawing any conclusions as LT said he was with the stretch comment. I took it as DH looking for similarities in the two lynches. Based on the sheer number of baddies in this game, there had to be baddies in there, and it stands to reason that the last two lynches were pretty easy days for all the baddies. I can see them in their chats saying, "Well, looks like we don't have much to do today. The vote will be easy." That's why I said that I'd like to look a little deeper and see which people made the easy votes and didn't put a lot of content into their lynch votes.

linki x 4
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

reywaS wrote:Thanks for that, DH. And I agree that he wasn't drawing any conclusions as LT said he was with the stretch comment. I took it as DH looking for similarities in the two lynches. Based on the sheer number of baddies in this game, there had to be baddies in there, and it stands to reason that the last two lynches were pretty easy days for all the baddies. I can see them in their chats saying, "Well, looks like we don't have much to do today. The vote will be easy." That's why I said that I'd like to look a little deeper and see which people made the easy votes and didn't put a lot of content into their lynch votes.

linki x 4
You're welcome.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Interesting stuff DH. :o A little weird some are so quick to dismiss it though. :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:

I was presenting facts, I made no attempt to draw a conclusion from those facts. Though yes, it is possible that people consistently voting together might be working together. Again, in this case I was only presenting factual information and some added observations and analysis, because I figured Rey, having asked for that information in the thread basically, might benefit from it in some way. In fact, I hope everybody benefits from it.
That is not what you were doing.
Analysis, by definition is not a fact. It is an application of facts. It is interpretation. You are trying to say something here. Don't pretend like you're not.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: No, from the post immediately above mine. It was an attempt at a joke. Nobody else commented on it because it was pretty obviously a joke.

I don't understand why a couple people think anybody would be stupid enough to copy-paste quotes from a btsc chatroom

This one doesn't sound like a slip. The last one did.
Who would be stupid enough? Why do I think it's possible?
Because it's happened before. I've played a LOT of games, and I've seen it more than once.
So that's why I thought it was possible. Calm down.

And I said it was strange. I didn't say I wanted ot lynch you. I thought it was a POSSIBLE slip.

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I did read it. It explains a lot.

And no, it isn't the same. You have been beating us over the head with following your suspicion because everyone elses is just bandwagons, ets, etc. I don't recall trying to make anyone feel dumb or like a lemming if they did not follow my suspicions. Sadly, my suspicions have sucked, lol.

But I see your point.

I am still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe I see something others are missing.

Hell, at this point whatever suspicion you want to follow, follow it. I'm just considerably tired of the results we've been getting with the current strategy.
Bandwagons?
You're still on about bandwagons?
Really?
DH. Lynch one, yes that was a relative bandwagon.
Day two, we lynched a baddie. there was a bandwagon on rabbit, not Bea.
Day three, we followed up on the results of day two. Wasn't Droopy one of the Rabbit voters?
Yeah that's a follow up on a result. Not really a bandwagon
He also looked strange. Or am I getting my days mixed up? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I read it all in a few hours, really.
Then day four, was a realtive bandwagon. Yes. Vomp was acting incredibly strange for days on end, though.
Please, explain to me where people aren't bringing up suspicions and following up on results and facts.
I think you're overdoing the bandwagon stuff. I don't think you're completely wrong (relative bandwagons, bandwagons on people who didn't get lynched when the person lynched was a baddie)

so yeah.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Now, SVS - I'm convinced she's Herman the Planet Smasher.

When I initial raised my suspicion of her, it was after she had wheeled on about how DFaraday (Herman's victim from night 1) was such a bad night kill target and there was really no reason to kill him.
S~V~S wrote:I can't think of one reason anyone would kill Faraday, I read all of his posts like 5 times, and I am at a loss. He wasn't even a low poster.
She also went right ahead and said there was no reason for Ziltoid's team to kill Devin the Omniscient, but made no deal about him at all compared to the big deal about DFaraday.
S~V~S wrote:TBH, I don't see a compelling reason to kill Devin either, but I don't know him well enough to gauge how threatening he may be to someone who DOES know him.
That being said, that was all there was to it. She seemed to dismiss it as "maybe random." I was also slightly thrown off at the time by Kate and Lorab apparently rushing to defend SVS. Now I think that makes sense. Technically we are seeing SVS' civ game; as an indy you have no teammates and I would argue it's more important to kill the baddies, since they have NKs. Hell, that's how she won progressive rock mafia on progarchives.com, as an indy. I think Kate and Lorab legitimately believed what they wrote back then about SVS not seeming bad to them, and also to some degree they were digging for civvie cred - I'm not necessarily saying they are bad, sometimes civs need civ credit too. But I digress.

So yeah, SVS says "fine it was a random kill maybe."
and then, what what what?
S~V~S wrote:Plus there is a hell of a lot of secrets, including at least one zany target/role/summat switching power, which I think we saw on night one.
All of a sudden DFaraday got killed because Herman the Planet Smasher's target got switched, something that hadn't been brought up at all. I think SVS knows this happened because she is Herman, The Planet Smasher.

linki: DharmaHelper, if you're going to "present facts" can you at least adjust your charts so they show who I actually voted for on day 2?
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

*day 3
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

I'm just gonna come out and say it...I cannot sit here and read all of these massive posts arguing one way or another; I don't know how any of you can. The only person's I can read is chaindeath because they're somewhat entertaining. If you all start typing in 3rd person, I'll read your stuff. Anyway, the logic being used by most of you isn't working so I'm just gonna stick with my gut feeling from the beginning. However, if someone would like to make an argument in the 3rd person so I'll read it, or make a 1-2 line argument that I see some new logic behind, I may be interested in listening.

This is Droopy, signing off!
You can just call me...."The Best"
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

You never read the rest of the civvie roles like i asked you to did you Trice??????????????????????????????????

I know it becasue MY results got scrambled, you dolt. OTHER ROLES GOT SCRAMBLED. Not just the kill roles.

*Shakes head*

I give the fuck up, lol.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I was presenting facts, I made no attempt to draw a conclusion from those facts. Though yes, it is possible that people consistently voting together might be working together. Again, in this case I was only presenting factual information and some added observations and analysis, because I figured Rey, having asked for that information in the thread basically, might benefit from it in some way. In fact, I hope everybody benefits from it.
That is not what you were doing.
Analysis, by definition is not a fact. It is an application of facts. It is interpretation. You are trying to say something here. Don't pretend like you're not.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: No, from the post immediately above mine. It was an attempt at a joke. Nobody else commented on it because it was pretty obviously a joke.

I don't understand why a couple people think anybody would be stupid enough to copy-paste quotes from a btsc chatroom

This one doesn't sound like a slip. The last one did.
Who would be stupid enough? Why do I think it's possible?
Because it's happened before. I've played a LOT of games, and I've seen it more than once.
So that's why I thought it was possible. Calm down.

And I said it was strange. I didn't say I wanted ot lynch you. I thought it was a POSSIBLE slip.

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I did read it. It explains a lot.

And no, it isn't the same. You have been beating us over the head with following your suspicion because everyone elses is just bandwagons, ets, etc. I don't recall trying to make anyone feel dumb or like a lemming if they did not follow my suspicions. Sadly, my suspicions have sucked, lol.

But I see your point.

I am still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe I see something others are missing.

Hell, at this point whatever suspicion you want to follow, follow it. I'm just considerably tired of the results we've been getting with the current strategy.
Bandwagons?
You're still on about bandwagons?
Really?
DH. Lynch one, yes that was a relative bandwagon.
Day two, we lynched a baddie. there was a bandwagon on rabbit, not Bea.
Day three, we followed up on the results of day two. Wasn't Droopy one of the Rabbit voters?
Yeah that's a follow up on a result. Not really a bandwagon
He also looked strange. Or am I getting my days mixed up? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I read it all in a few hours, really.
Then day four, was a realtive bandwagon. Yes. Vomp was acting incredibly strange for days on end, though.
Please, explain to me where people aren't bringing up suspicions and following up on results and facts.
I think you're overdoing the bandwagon stuff. I don't think you're completely wrong (relative bandwagons, bandwagons on people who didn't get lynched when the person lynched was a baddie)

so yeah.
Everyone (or almost everyone) voting for the same person without any significant push to change their mind or present an alternative is a bandwagon IMO. If you see it differently, then you see it differently.

As for your other comment, Yes, I agree that I was also interpreting the facts that I presented in an analysis. I probably should have seperated the facts portion of my post with the analysis por- Oh wait I did do that. But I should have also made it clear that I was not just presenting cold facts, but additional analysis and conclusions that I drew based on tho- Oh wait I did that too.

Quote:

Again, in this case I was only presenting factual information and some added observations and analysis,

Everything I posted is not me saying "I think X is baddie and on this team and etc etc" I took the voting orders posted by FH, Interpreted them, Organized my interpretation, and posted it. I never said anything in terms of whom I believe is working together, or anything of that nature. I took data, and I collected patterns from the data.

ImageImage
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

S~V~S wrote:You never read the rest of the civvie roles like i asked you to did you Trice??????????????????????????????????

I know it becasue MY results got scrambled, you dolt. OTHER ROLES GOT SCRAMBLED. Not just the kill roles.

*Shakes head*

I give the fuck up, lol.

You sound frustrated, is it because 2/3 of your night kills haven't gone as planned?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I haven't seen anything over the line, but this is just a reminder to keep the snarkiness to a minimum from everyone, please. Thank you!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID. DH. STOP.
"I made no attempt to draw a conclusion from those facts"
F A L S E
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Besides, you aren't supposed to talking about inside information (ie that your night power got redirected), otherwise I'd tell you that it seems to me Scott Walker didn't use his ability that night
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I should have quoted SVS I guess there. No linki popped up for me :(
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

linki: DharmaHelper, if you're going to "present facts" can you at least adjust your charts so they show who I actually voted for on day 2?

If they're incorrect it's because it was FH's voting order. And if it's showing an incorrect day 2 vote it's because they are the voting orders for day 3 and day 4.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No because you refuse to listen, or even accept any explanation except the one you believe. And saying things like this is gonna get us both killed.
So yeah, i am very frustrated. You are so wrong. And if you are ever wrongly accused by someone who refuses to accept or even consider any other explanation, you will be frustrated too.

You won't even consider what I am saying, what everyone else has gotten. Not sure why. And it sin;t because i 'bullied' them.

it's becasue they were willing to look at all possibilities.

Linki, and yeah, my power did get redirected. 100%
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:Besides, you aren't supposed to talking about inside information (ie that your night power got redirected), otherwise I'd tell you that it seems to me Scott Walker didn't use his ability that night
i don't want to say it but you kept pushing me. And everyone else dropped it casue i bet THEIR powers got redirected as well.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 58

Post by LittleTiger »

reywaS wrote:Thanks for that, DH. And I agree that he wasn't drawing any conclusions as LT said he was with the stretch comment. I took it as DH looking for similarities in the two lynches. Based on the sheer number of baddies in this game, there had to be baddies in there, and it stands to reason that the last two lynches were pretty easy days for all the baddies. I can see them in their chats saying, "Well, looks like we don't have much to do today. The vote will be easy." That's why I said that I'd like to look a little deeper and see which people made the easy votes and didn't put a lot of content into their lynch votes.

linki x 4
Yes, now that he has explained it further, I can see that he was just "putting stuff out there", not that he was drawing any actual conclusions/suspicions from it.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:

linki x 4
Yes, now that he has explained it further, I can see that he was just "putting stuff out there", not that he was drawing any actual conclusions/suspicions from it.

:ponder:

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You never read the rest of the civvie roles like i asked you to did you Trice??????????????????????????????????

*Shakes head*

I give the fuck up, lol.

You sound frustrated, is it because 2/3 of your night kills haven't gone as planned?
By the way, "Dolt" is what I call my kid brother when we're arguing. It isn't meant in a hostile way; it is kinda an endearment for me
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I felt that DH was trying to link people where very little evidence lay
When there's valid disucssion tobe had.
I dunno.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:I felt that DH was trying to link people where very little evidence lay
I dunno.

So vote analysis is not valid discussion.

Check.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 4: Mushroom

Flyin' High slumped away to her room after another yet unsuccessful lynch, sad music accompaniment and all. "Time for more Arrested Development", she thought. It was the only way to cheer herself up and get her mind off of the death.

Herman the Hologram was meanwhile preparing a new method of killing for tonight, demanded by The Mysterious Voice, considering last night had not been a success. "Herman no smash tonight..." he spoke, disappointed. He walked to Flyin' High's room, jar of bees in hand, and proceeded to open her doorknob. He was about to smash open the jar in her room before, with insane foresight and agility, Flyin' High leaped from her chair, ran over to Herman and kicked him as hard as she could to send him to the ground and outside of her room. She yelled, "NO BEES!" and slammed the door.

insertnamehere was drunk. In the midst of the inebriated rant, insertnamehere shouted that he shouldn't have voted for DharmaHelper, and that he should have gone with his gut and voted to lynch Kate.

In the middle of the night, chaindeath was busy sleeping, but awakened to hear knocking on his door. Curious, he opened his door to find no one standing there, but was greeted by a gift basket. He gladly took the basket and put it on his bed. The gift tag said "To chaindeath, enjoy!" That's all he had to see. He opened it up and picked up the lone black mushroom. It smelled terrible, but he ate it anyway. Instant death was to follow for poor chaindeath.

DisgruntledPorcupine was busy listening to music all night. At one point while he was listening to My Bloody Valentine's Loveless, one of The Residents stopped by, but then got cold feet. The eyeball man looked at his feet, "Huh... weird." He entered DisgruntledPorcupine's room slowly and readied his arms to curse, but the curse wouldn't work. The eyeball man, incredibly frustrated, stared at his feet. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

A few albums later, John Cage stopped by DisgruntledPorcupine's door and shut it closed with a whole roll of duct tape. "No way he is going to be talking today!"

As night ended and the players gathered in the dining hall, someone inquired, "Where's rabbit8?" Mr. Droopy Cash went to investigate and knocked on rabbit8's door. No response. He barged in to find rabbit8 had been frozen into a giant ice cube. "Woah! What the hell happened here?!"

Flyin' High has survived a kill attempt by Herman the Planet Smasher.
chaindeath has been killed by Damo Suzuki.
DisgruntledPorcupine has survived a kill attempt by The Residents.
DisgruntledPorcupine has been silenced by John Cage.
rabbit8 has been frozen!

There were 0 missing PMs.

It is now Day 5. You have about 48 hours to lynch someone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 5] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Tangrowth »

Effective immediately, timmer is replacing Captain Bunny Killer.

Captain Bunny Killer recently started classes and was afraid she wouldn't be able to handle the game sufficiently so she requested to be replaced. Let's welcome timmer!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yay for no death :)

Hi Timmer~

And Trice, it isn't just Scott switching powers :D
The Mysterious Voice – Master and controller of many alternate dimensions. It is looking to invade and fully conquer the third dimension, and its first step in doing so is enslaving mankind and anything else that gets in its way. (Secrets) A power not to be trifled with, The Mysterious Voice starts off every lynch period with negative three votes against it. As the ultimate puppetmaster, The Mysterious Voice can select up to four players each night and switch around their night targets to its liking. Additionally, any night action that targets The Mysterious Voice is automatically redirected back at its sender until Herman the Planet Smasher dies.
Thank God for revealed secrets. This explains a lot IMO.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Uh may want to Un-yay SVS.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Timmer hello and welcome!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OOps, sorry, I missed Chaindeath. RIP IYWG chaindeath, you were rather charming in a first person kinda way :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper thinks the Night post should have been written in chaindeath's fashion. As tribute.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Wow fh. You have amazing survival skillz...
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I didn't see the post! RIPIYWG chain, I will miss your posts. I have to think about the rest of this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:I felt that DH was trying to link people where very little evidence lay
I dunno.

Would love to hear an explanation as to why voting order/voting analysis for two days of votes is considered invalid to discuss, or "little evidence" btw. Perhaps if you offered an alternative. A valid discussion, or more evidence, I'd get what you mean.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

FH was an interesting attempt. She is talking, and has been at the forefront.

I look forward to hearing what she has to say :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It's also interesting that a civv wants to shut DP up, and the Residents want to kill him. I guess in addition to re-reading FH's posts I'll be re-reading DP's posts to see what that could be about. DP, do you know how you survived?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I dunno.

So vote analysis is not valid discussion.

Check.
You were hardly analyzing anything. This discussion has gone no where for multiple reasons. I think you were throwing things around hoping something would stick. Whatever.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:It's also interesting that a civv wants to shut DP up, and the Residents want to kill him. I guess in addition to re-reading FH's posts I'll be re-reading DP's posts to see what that could be about. DP, do you know how you survived?

Don't hold your breath for a response.

Linki:

Dom, did I pee in your cereal or something? I'm not quite sure what you're on about or why you seem so pent up at me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

RIPIYWG Chaindeath. Birdwithteeth11 will certainly miss your delightful 3rd-person posts.

Yeah, I find that really interesting that FH was targeted for a kill. It makes me wonder if she might be on to something. But I'm hoping maybe she can shed some light on the situation, and why someone would want her dead.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:It's also interesting that a civv wants to shut DP up, and the Residents want to kill him. I guess in addition to re-reading FH's posts I'll be re-reading DP's posts to see what that could be about. DP, do you know how you survived?

Linki:

Dom, did I pee in your cereal or something? I'm not quite sure what you're on about or why you seem so pent up at me.
I think I'm in need of a breather. :p
But I still think you are throwing things at the wall and hoping somethng sticks. Your post truck me as odd.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

RIPiywg Chaindeath - LT also loved your posts. She found them entertaining and fun to read.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Linki:

But I still think you are throwing things at the wall and hoping somethng sticks. Your post truck me as odd.
I disagree entirely with everything you've said regarding me, the analysis, and just about everything. I don't see how you can logically call two days of voting, and checking for patterns in those votes an "invalid" form of discussion. Nor do I see how it's "hardly anything." Nor do I see how it's "lead nowhere" (as at least LT's LOLOMGNOWAI response is certainly noteworthy.) Nor do I see how I am throwing anything at the wall (as I've only just presented data for interpretation).

So again, I think you're incredibly wrong. on a massive, if not monumental scale.

ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AceofSpaces »

Wow, that was a bit of a crazy night. RIP and welcome, all.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

The night post left off, once again, my rezzz....geez....

Welcome,Timmer.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DH - my response was not the only one that was wondering why you did what you did.....

But never mind. I am sure you are going to make much more out of it than was there anyway. :D

Oh, and welcome Timmer, bye CBK!
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Linki:

I disagree entirely with everything you've said regarding me, the analysis, and just about everything. I don't see how you can logically call two days of voting, and checking for patterns in those votes an "invalid" form of discussion. Nor do I see how it's "hardly anything." Nor do I see how it's "lead nowhere" (as at least LT's LOLOMGNOWAI response is certainly noteworthy.) Nor do I see how I am throwing anything at the wall (as I've only just presented data for interpretation).

So again, I think you're incredibly wrong. on a massive, if not monumental scale.
Maybe I read your post incorrectly
Your analysis to me was a string of unconnected thoughts that others guessed what it meant and then you briefly and vaguely explained. I don't see what you're really trying to say. It seems to me you're saying a lot of nothing in hopes someone will make something of it and run with it.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

OOps, I forgot to welcome Dom as well... I think I missed who you replaced. In fact, I think I missed a whole page of posts :o
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:DH - my response was not the only one that was wondering why you did what you did.....

But never mind. I am sure you are going to make much more out of it than was there anyway. :D

And the Defenseive No U Snarkfest begins :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DharmaHelper wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:DH - my response was not the only one that was wondering why you did what you did.....

And the Defenseive No U Snarkfest begins :)

:drums:
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LittleTiger wrote:OOps, I forgot to welcome Dom as well... I think I missed who you replaced. In fact, I think I missed a whole page of posts :o
sily:p

Return to “Previous Jobs”