[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Re: [NIGHT 7] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

RIP witches. I had nothing but good vibes from Margaret Reinberg. I was not as sure about Barbara or Anna Koldings but rest in peace all the same. That was a very weird October day at the quidditch pitch.

Merga I know you feel strongly about Alizon, but we agreed to stick together this lynch to prevent manipulation. But all the early votes feel like forcing everyone else's hand. I thought Alizon's comment about bringing Mary back was in poor taste but I realized it was a joke right away. I'm glad there's still some discussion happening despite the early votes. We still have time.

I don't know how to explain Alizon and Malin both surviving their respective lynches. I am also worried that Alizon cannot be lynched again today, as she has hinted at. Nothing worse than a wasted lynch. If we believe a solution exists such as the lynch attempts must be consecutive, then Malin would have my vote today. I'm more suspicious of Malin than I am of Alizon. If they are juggling lynch immunity, they are both playing an incredibly ballsy game.

I'll start working on my own list like others have done, it's a good idea. There are a few witches I have not considered much, Anne Whittle being one of them.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 8] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Merga Bien: forceful player, guides discussion, has strong convictions. She's either an A+ student or playing a hella crazy baddie game. I feel good about Merga even if I don't agree with all of her thoughts.

Alizon Device: sharp tone, opinionated, engaged in the conversation. Seems to have a chip on her shoulder re: low posters but I too am wary of baddies sneaking through the game by not talking. The sockpuppets make low posting a good strategy for some players who otherwise would not be able to get away with it due to their reputations. But going after low posters is also a standard strategy for scum to try. I still haven't made up my mind about Alizon. The more she talks, the less sure I seem to become.

Sarah Good: she's more talkative lately but mostly makes jabs at Malin. I'm suspicious of Malin so it's hard for me to be suspicious of Sarah Good. I think one of them has to be bad. Sarah voting twice for Mary, plus my existing suspicion of Malin make me lean good for Good here.

Katharina Henot: I feel good about Katharina.

Maret Jonsdotter: I feel good about Maret too.

Malin Matsdotter: I haven't agreed with much that Malin has said. Her tone and the way she says things make me think she isn't concerned with finding baddies, just staying alive herself. I have trouble reading Malin's posts and seeing a civvie perspective in them. She is my biggest suspicion.

Alice Nutter: I have no read on her. All I have to go on is that she survived a kill attempt from the Death eaters, but I haven't ruled out that they would target someone on their own team since surviving a kill can get eyes off your back. I want to keep an eye on Nutter and hope that she will give more of her own thoughts. My mind is not made up here but evidence points toward not being evil.

Anne Redferne: talkative without adding much of her own opinion which is alarming, but her tone reads genuine to me. I think she is civ but wouldn't be surprised if she's pulling the wool over my eyes. Players with this kind of play style generally fall into my blind spot. Mind not made up.

Karin Svensdotter: once a low poster, seems to be participating more. That's encouraging. I don't agree with some of her thoughts but I'm trying to keep an open mind about varying play styles. I'm hoping she continues to participate more. For now she remains one of my top suspicions and I'm watching what she says.

Anne Whittle: has mainly focused on Alizon, just as Alizon has mainly focused on Whittle. It's tough for me to gauge my opinion of her without knowing how she feels about any other players. She has not shared most of her opinions. I'd like to see her do one of these lists.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

going with malin this time, i believe she's our best chance at nabbing a lynchable baddie this time. :x
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:Also, the "mama bear" excuse means you gun for people actively participating. As someone who puts time into games I sign up for or replace into, that's discouraging.

Linki~ I never said they bandwagoned me personally. I think it's been going on all game. And for the third time, I specifically called out Anne Whittle. You're fine defending people who don't play, and you ignore what an active player has said to you twice now.
I kinda agree with you - I think bandwaggons have been going on the whole way around ish - so who? Who are the ones bandwagoning? Is it just all the low posters? is it specific low posters? If you want us to look somewhere besides you - you should you know - maybe give us some direction?

I'm catching up as I go along - I'm sorry if I get to the end and this has already been addressed.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Anne Whittle wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:Also, the "mama bear" excuse means you gun for people actively participating. As someone who puts time into games I sign up for or replace into, that's discouraging.

Linki~ I never said they bandwagoned me personally. I think it's been going on all game. And for the third time, I specifically called out Anne Whittle. You're fine defending people who don't play, and you ignore what an active player has said to you twice now.
Sorry I am not as full of free time as you seem to be. I play games I sign up for too. I put time in. I do read and catch up I just do not post every little thought that comes into my head. Now you have pulled out the old no u and it only makes me more confident you are bad.

You and Malin both will not let go of your low poster stances even though they have been quite fruitless. If you lynch me for being a low poster I hope you learn something for future games such as admitting sometimes people are busy and cba'ed to be as active as they would like to be.

Definitely does not mean Idc what happens to the civ's bc I do hence my votes for who I believe to be baddie. As for my last vote it was quite obv no one was going to vote you as the tide had turned to Malin my vote would not have mattered if I had voted you. As a civ I like my vote to matter.
I like this post from Anne. It feels very civ. :)
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Merga Bien wrote:

What did I ignore? And you can try to turn the tables all you want; I still think, and all my Mafia experience tells me, that my personal thoughts aside, gunning for low posters when there is only one bad team, is the primary strategy of baddie teams. When you are the only bad team, you can either try lynching civvies, or lynching low posters.

And I Momma Bear pretty much anyone I think is being unfairly targeted. Which in this instance is low posters.

I think rather than being distracted, we need to think about what Anne R is saying. It is plausible.
so powers may grow with votes? Like a Popularity role?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:I am not interested in answering people who are wrong and have already voted and are already convinced. I'm glad you three wasted your vote, but I hope the lynch can be saved.

I will respond to people who genuinely give a damn about taking down Voldemort. Sorry, Anne, but 15 posts, a third of which are jokey, don't cut it. I'm busy too.
see...I had one civ role in mind for you. And I kept wanting you to be it. But this sort of response - just makes it VERY hard for me to see you as civ. And IDK if the tone would have been read better w/o the socks - but the fact of the matter is - I don't know who you are and you are just sounding flat out rude. I've been nice to you - and I've not gotten much response. All the response I see from you has been angry and hostile and if someone like me asks you things you just ignore them.

Put yourself in my shoes - if I had been acting this way - you would have been one of the first people to shout baddie at me. There are jokes and there are jokes. And you know the funny thing about humor? It's the half truth. It's always the half truth that makes jokes funny - so yes - your comment about rezzing mary was very funny - for the half truth.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:Anyone who hasn't voted yet is welcome to ask me anything about my vote. I will gladly talk to you. But I am done wasting my time with people who vote and then try to direct traffic (Merga).

I'm willing to talk.

Why Anne - what is it specificly about her that makes you so sure she is bad?

I already told you - I get her vote and I don't know if I agree with it - but I understand it - I told you already I wasn't sure about the votes you took. I already asked all these questions but apparently - I'm not good enough to respond to. so AGAIN - I ask you - why did you vote Anne - what was it about HER posts that made you most convinced she was a baddie.

I was willing to talk long before this post, but apparently - I'm not worthy enough of a response from. especially from a civ fighting for their lives. When someone is giving them the BOTD. :sigh:

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself...
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

ebwop: by "I get her vote..." I meant Merga. if that wasn't clear...
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

Katharina Henot wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:Anyone who hasn't voted yet is welcome to ask me anything about my vote. I will gladly talk to you. But I am done wasting my time with people who vote and then try to direct traffic (Merga).

I'm willing to talk.

I already told you - I get her vote and I don't know if I agree with it - but I understand it - I told you already I wasn't sure about the votes you took. I already asked all these questions but apparently - I'm not good enough to respond to. so AGAIN - I ask you - why did you vote Anne - what was it about HER posts that made you most convinced she was a baddie.

I was willing to talk long before this post, but apparently - I'm not worthy enough of a response from. especially from a civ fighting for their lives. When someone is giving them the BOTD. :sigh:

I was quite willing to talk but apparently you have to be low enough for Alizon's standards. I have too high of standards for Alizon. I hope she is not mean to you.
I responded to her suspicion but she did not care, her suspicion stems from my vote for Malin last round. And also that I do not play games I sign up for and I do not read or take interest in them.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Katharina Henot wrote:

I kinda agree with you - I think bandwaggons have been going on the whole way around ish - so who? Who are the ones bandwagoning? Is it just all the low posters? is it specific low posters? If you want us to look somewhere besides you - you should you know - maybe give us some direction?

I'm catching up as I go along - I'm sorry if I get to the end and this has already been addressed.
I said I felt Anne was bad, but you think her post felt civ. I'm sorry, but I don't have any info and I'm not convinced about anybody. I'm just trying. And all I get is hell for doing so.
Katharina Henot wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:I am not interested in answering people who are wrong and have already voted and are already convinced. I'm glad you three wasted your vote, but I hope the lynch can be saved.

I will respond to people who genuinely give a damn about taking down Voldemort. Sorry, Anne, but 15 posts, a third of which are jokey, don't cut it. I'm busy too.
see...I had one civ role in mind for you. And I kept wanting you to be it. But this sort of response - just makes it VERY hard for me to see you as civ. And IDK if the tone would have been read better w/o the socks - but the fact of the matter is - I don't know who you are and you are just sounding flat out rude. I've been nice to you - and I've not gotten much response. All the response I see from you has been angry and hostile and if someone like me asks you things you just ignore them.

Put yourself in my shoes - if I had been acting this way - you would have been one of the first people to shout baddie at me. There are jokes and there are jokes. And you know the funny thing about humor? It's the half truth. It's always the half truth that makes jokes funny - so yes - your comment about rezzing mary was very funny - for the half truth.
No offense, but you haven't exactly been civil to me either. Sorry. When I'm basically all the thread talks about, and people keep asking the same questions over and over, it's easy to miss things. At least I'm trying.

Put yourself in my shoes: You replace in, and you post your honest thoughts, and from that point on you are ALL the thread focuses on. Then people come up with bizarre theories about survival (alternating lynch saves, etc) about you and someone who is not your teammate. Would you feel good about being active in another sockpuppet game?
Katharina Henot wrote:

I'm willing to talk.

I'm a civ, but I'm not fighting for my life. I'm fighting for a productive lynch. I'm sorry if you felt I ignored you, but like I said, it's exhausting trying so hard only to be condemned right from the start for doing that.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

I am still not 100% on who to vote for. Alizon, can you explain why you chose to vote for Anne W?
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:I am still not 100% on who to vote for. Alizon, can you explain why you chose to vote for Anne W?
Alizon Device wrote:I'm going to vote Anne Whittle.

She twisted my words, she has read everything that has happened through the lens of my baddieness, even going so far as to claim to know why I voted the way I did. Then she said she would vote for me unless something stronger came up (evidently nothing did), but then voted Malin because somehow everybody voting together keeps civs from getting lynched. Strange thing to say, that.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

I have thought Whittle was bad since her ridiculous claim that bandwagonry is good for civs. I'm going to vote for her now.
Management
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:I have thought Whittle was bad since her ridiculous claim that bandwagonry is good for civs. I'm going to vote for her now.
This is a complete lie Malin.

Please pull the quote. :)

again thanks Alizon for ignoring me.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Anne Whittle wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:I have thought Whittle was bad since her ridiculous claim that bandwagonry is good for civs. I'm going to vote for her now.

Anne Whittle wrote:I would vote alizon but I think Merga is saying splitting the vote is how civs get lynched. so imma going with Malin
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Anne Whittle wrote:

Anne Whittle wrote:I would vote alizon but I think Merga is saying splitting the vote is how civs get lynched. so imma going with Malin
"So you want to attract. Fraudeurs. Cheap reserves the right to choose

Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Anne Whittle wrote:

yep splitting the vote is bad for civs.

Funny I do NOT mnetion bandwagonery anywhere. :haha:

Nice try to dismiss me Malin.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

And here we are with a split vote, just like we didn't want. I still would rather vote Malin more than I want to vote Alizon or Anne.

Alizon, do you think Malin is bad? Do you think we can risk splitting the vote to put more votes on Malin?

Everyone who hasn't voted yet, where are you looking?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Jane Southworth wrote:And here we are with a split vote, just like we didn't want. I still would rather vote Malin more than I want to vote Alizon or Anne.

Alizon, do you think Malin is bad? Do you think we can risk splitting the vote to put more votes on Malin?

Everyone who hasn't voted yet, where are you looking?
Why am I on YOUR list?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

You're not really? I will be voting either Alizon or Malin, Malin is my preference, I just want to know what others think.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Marina
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jane Southworth wrote:And here we are with a split vote, just like we didn't want. I still would rather vote Malin more than I want to vote Alizon or Anne.
Trust me when I say that I'm more uncomfortable with this particular split vote than you are.
Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon, do you think Malin is bad?
I expressed my doubts about Malin two Days ago, but now I'm not sure. If what Malin says about not knowing how she survived the lynch is true, then I can not account for how she survived. The only possibility that springs to my mind is professor intervention of some kind.

But Malin has been the only person agreeing with me and sticking up for me. We're not on a team, but I feel like we're trench buddies if that makes any sense.
Jane Southworth wrote:Do you think we can risk splitting the vote to put more votes on Malin?
Isn't that another way of asking if I think people should keep piling onto me? XD
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

I am fighting hard because we need civs. I don't fight for a productive lynch I fight for the civs.

I do not know if Alizon's productive lynch is for the baddies or the civs. She really does not say. She just says she is not fighting forher life but for a productive lynch. Whatever that means. :l
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

I've been thinking about this a lot today. After reading everyone individually, Alizon came off to me as bad, but now I am unsure if it was just his direct, abrasive playstyle that made me think that. Since then, he seems more and more civ to me. Looking at those who already have a vote...I am going to go with a Malin vote.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Anne Whittle wrote:I am fighting hard because we need civs. I don't fight for a productive lynch I fight for the civs.

I do not know if Alizon's productive lynch is for the baddies or the civs. She really does not say. She just says she is not fighting forher life but for a productive lynch. Whatever that means. :l
This is another nonsensical, to my eyes anti-civ statement. The lynch is the only tool we have for killing off baddies. You can't be anti-productive lynch and pro-civ. So when you say you are not fighting for a productive lynch, to me thta means you are not fighting for the civs.
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

You know what Alizon, I wasn't exactly civil to you in that post. And for that, I do apologize.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I voted for Malin again.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Anne Whittle wrote:I am fighting hard because we need civs. I don't fight for a productive lynch I fight for the civs.

This is another nonsensical, to my eyes anti-civ statement. The lynch is the only tool we have for killing off baddies. You can't be anti-productive lynch and pro-civ. So when you say you are not fighting for a productive lynch, to me thta means you are not fighting for the civs.
I bet you are good at the game Twister :p

So no response to my previous reply to your inaccurate post?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

here it is malin in case you cannot find it :)
Anne Whittle wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Anne Whittle wrote:

yep splitting the vote is bad for civs.

Funny I do NOT mnetion bandwagonery anywhere. :haha:

Nice try to dismiss me Malin.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:

also I am for the civs. I do not think Alizon is. So her productive lynch is to take eyes off of her (which is not working btw) and focus them on a civ. If thats a productive lynch you are right I want no part of it.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Katharina Henot wrote:You know what Alizon, I wasn't exactly civil to you in that post. And for that, I do apologize.
Some of my posts were not nice~ I'm sorry too. I was frustrated, but I didn't mean to be a bitchy witchy.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:You know what Alizon, I wasn't exactly civil to you in that post. And for that, I do apologize.
Some of my posts were not nice~ I'm sorry too. I was frustrated, but I didn't mean to be a bitchy witchy.
ditto. :hugs: :hug: :)

I have to vote now as I just got called into work. I'm going with Malin today.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Anne Whittle wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:

I bet you are good at the game Twister :p

So no response to my previous reply to your inaccurate post?
My response is that I believe my post was accurate. Just because you didn't use the word bandwagon doesn't mean you weren't endorsing them.
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I don't believe you are

a. Fighting hard
b. Fighting for the civs (since you voted for one today)
c. Genuinely confused about what I meant by a productive lynch.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I can't say I'm comfortable with this lynch or it's margin at all.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Alizon Device wrote:I can't say I'm comfortable with this lynch or it's margin at all.

Yeah, no kidding. :eek:
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:I can't say I'm comfortable with this lynch or it's margin at all.

Yeah, no kidding. :eek:
:hug:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I hope after today, the class will wake up and study much harder.

We will have a guest speaker, hopefully here at Hogwartz for some time, and I am rather interested in hearing what she has to say.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Day 8
Who deserves to be lynched?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:57 am

Merga Bien
No votes

Alizon Device
Merga Bien (2), Sarah Good (4), Alice Nutter (5), Anne Whittle (8)
25%

Sarah Good
No votes

Katharina Henot
No votes

Märet Jonsdotter
No votes

Malin Matsdotter
Anne Redferne (11), Märet Jonsdotter (13), Karin Svensdotter (14), Jane Southworth (15), Katharina Henot (16)
31%

Alice Nutter
No votes

Anne Redferne
No votes

Jane Southworth
No votes

Karin Svensdotter
No votes

Anne Whittle
Alizon Device (9), Malin Matsdotter (12)
13%

Phil Collins apparently (Hosts/Mod/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), S~V~S (3), Margarethe Reinberg (6), A Person (7), Jennet Bierley (10)
31%
Total votes : 16
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Day 8: She's a witch!

After the carnage that took place on the Quidditch pitch, the students were immediately sent off to the safety of their dormitories (sic!). The blaring silence of the group as they we got to the common room did not last for long.

‘I saw you pull out your wand and point it at the players ’said Anne W. giving Alizon a push.

‘That is utter nonsense!’ spat Alizon returning the favour. ‘Now that I think about it, you did have your hands in the pockets that whole time’

‘Alizon’s right’ agreed Malin. ‘I also saw you mumbling something while staring at the brooms’

‘Are you out of your bloody mind? I am not going to just stand here like an idiot while you’re throwing accusations at me!’

‘What are you going to do? Pull out your wand and finish us off like you did with the others?’ laughed Mailn.

‘I am not liking this, and I am positive that if anyone’s capable of such things, that person has to be Alizon’ observed Merga.

‘I would never do that and I’ve explained to you. If you’re so daft that you can’t get it, that’s you’re problem’ retorted Alizon.

‘See? Now this is the typical attitude of a cold blooded killer’ muttered Sarah behind Alice, who seemed to agree.

‘Hear hear.’

‘I’m not so sure’ said Anne R. ‘Malin kinda looks like a witch.’

‘Let’s burn her!’ shouted Märet, as Alizon searched her pocket and reached something that was not her wand.

‘And she turned me into a newt!’ screamed Jane. *complete silence* ‘… I got better.’

‘But she does have a wart’ said Karin pointing at her nose looking a bit disgusted.

‘What does this have to do with anything?’ cried Malin, who was now becoming hysterical.

‘I’m at work right now, but burn her anyway!’ Kathy joined in.

‘STOP IT! ALL OFF YOU!’ The witches turned towards the door, and there in all her splendour stood Jennet pale as a ghost. ‘This is not the way to solve any issues’

‘She’s right’ said Barbara from behind her.

No-one has been lynched.

Jennet Bierley has been called back from the dead. Barbara Kollerin decided to follow.

It is now Night 8. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

So neither one of you is lynchable?

Nice to have you back, Jennet. Not sure on Barbara, but I hope to hear some new insight!
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lizzy wrote: ‘Let’s burn her!’ shouted Märet, as Alizon searched her pocket and reached something that was not her wand.
:eek:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:So neither one of you is lynchable?
Nice to have you talking again, but is that seriously what you took away from that?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Alizon Device wrote:
Lizzy wrote: ‘Let’s burn her!’ shouted Märet, as Alizon searched her pocket and reached something that was not her wand.
Yes, you do know how to pick your moment.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:So neither one of you is lynchable?
Nice to have you talking again, but is that seriously what you took away from that?
I am on my phone, so I didn't read the post yet. Just looked at the result. Is there a reason I should think otherwise?

I find it fairly plausible.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lizzy wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
I was confused. I didn't think they made 8 centimeter wands.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Alizon Device wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
I was confused. I didn't think they made 8 centimeter wands.
Reported.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

HOSTS: Are events in the posts for storytelling purposes, or do they have a bearing on the game?

Return to “Previous Jobs”