Total votes: 16
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Night 1]

Post by novaselinenever »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 am
Dom wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:07 am And again, to be clear: Colin wasn't an option because your objective was to break the tie?
My objective is always to vote somewhere it can make a difference. I don't think there is ever any value in town voting off wagon, no matter how much you might think every wagon is civ. I don't care about breaking the tie - I'd have voted my biggest suspect of the three even if it created a tie.
I think there is a difference in game philosophy coming to light here. Voting off wagon has its benefits and I don't want to spell all of them out necessarily, but one is to apply pressure. I felt that lunalee's conduct was the most suspicious of anyone I'd ISO'd that day and certainly more suspicious than the others. And I would rather put pressure on someone who I think may be scum than kill someone who I don't see a case for. Sorry if you think that's bad play, but that's how it is and how it's gonna be.
How do you apply pressure with 8 minutes left before the deadline on someone with 1 vote ?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Choutas wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:58 pm while we're all comfy, @Choutas @wolbre04 who are you? tell me about ur lives. who do you know
I am a horrible person overall. My life changes rapidly like the tide and I seriously want to win this game because I'm a very competitive person because frankly I have issues.
okay but what about in terms of Mafia Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by ColinIsCool »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm It's not more likely to get scrutinized since the consequences are less important. You weren't trying to hold someone different up to a light since at the time of your vote that lynch wasn't going anywhere. You completely avoided participating in who gets lynched even though you had a choice between 3 people. Or did you read the 3 of us as Town ?
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. By "hold someone different up to a light," I mean precisely that I was calling attention to scummy behavior in lunalee. As far as my reads on you go, refer to the controversial vote-post in question. The case for you was a fiction, the case for sig was fluff and the case for Epi was probably worse than those two.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm Also, what is your post trying to do here ? Are you using hypotheticals of what is scummier to defend yourself ?
Is this not allowed? In another player, I would see jumping on wagon at EOD as much more scummy than jumping off. That's my point. I guess very few of you agree with it, but I don't think the logic from your perspective adds up.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:07 am And again, to be clear: Colin wasn't an option because your objective was to break the tie?
My objective is always to vote somewhere it can make a difference. I don't think there is ever any value in town voting off wagon, no matter how much you might think every wagon is civ. I don't care about breaking the tie - I'd have voted my biggest suspect of the three even if it created a tie.
I think there is a difference in game philosophy coming to light here. Voting off wagon has its benefits and I don't want to spell all of them out necessarily, but one is to apply pressure. I felt that lunalee's conduct was the most suspicious of anyone I'd ISO'd that day and certainly more suspicious than the others. And I would rather put pressure on someone who I think may be scum than kill someone who I don't see a case for. Sorry if you think that's bad play, but that's how it is and how it's gonna be.
How do you apply pressure with 8 minutes left before the deadline on someone with 1 vote ?
The game didn't end after the Day 1 lynch, did it?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 499

Post by Golden »

There is literally zero pressure created by an irrelevant vote ten minutes before the deadline.

Spell out the benefits. I don’t think it’s necessarily a difference in perspective. It might be - or that might be a line to wiggle out of suspicion. So I want to understand exactly why you think this vote is of any benefit.

I’ve been scum in your position on a few occasions, and it’s uncomfortable. I’ve watched plenty of scum out themselves in such a situation too. Close votes out scum, to me it’s a reliable tell. So I need your absolute best on justification.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

Colin what do you think of Sloonei?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

As easily I can:

One benefit of voting off-wagon is that it gets the town to think about other candidates, especially if they're someone who has flown under the radar with regards to that lynch. That's the primary reason I decided to follow my gut about lunalee.

Another benefit would be forcing a potential scum to defend themselves. I think other people have sprung to lunalee's defense, so this doesn't seem to have happened too much. But it's definitely something that happens regardless of the context of the vote and it's useful for the town.

A third reason that didn't occur to me at all yesterday, but I can see now, is seeing how people respond. You learn about other people's playstyles and what they consider scummy and you can get a lot out of that to help you with your reads. I'm learning more about the people who are voicing suspicions of me and I'm interested to see who doesn't.

I can understand why people think the timing of my post might be suspicious, but I'll have to politely ask you to disregard that. I would have made the same vote, after reading lunalee's posts and the rest of the thread, if I were able to, but I was at work and barely got my vote in on time anyway. I know you have no reason to believe me there, but it's the truth.
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Choutas »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 pm Colin what do you think of Sloonei?
Sloonei has a cryptic style. He plays the same whichever the faction he's in. He was always one of the hardest players to read on rym.
By the little I've read him post he's same guy. A diplomat.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I didn't like his post calling me out at all. It felt superficial, not to mention it didn't hold up as pointed out previously. I have to say I have forgotten how Sloonei plays so I need to reread the substance of your argument again (as well as his responses) but I didn't see anything in it that sounded outright wrong. Lean scum.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Choutas wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm Do I have to read the whole thread to be able to contribute?
Someone give me the short story.
I didn't read the whole thread. :shifty:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 191

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Dom »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:04 pm Catch-up time.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

[this part]If sig's bad, Colin is bad too.[/right here]
explanation?
Colin's post, boiled down

"I have a reason not to vote nova and a reason not to vote epi and... err... there's one specific post about sig that isn't bad and then nothing changed my mind... so I'll vote off wagon"

All while sig is one vote behind.
Sorry it was Colin, not Scotty. Yes very bad look for Colin.
It's a bad look to vote for somebody I'm suspicious of, as opposed to jumping on a wagon I don't believe in (which, by the way, turned out to be a civ)? Golden's paraphrase of my post here is disingenuous and distorts the character of my message.

If sig is bad, Colin is bad. If sig is good ... well, guess Colin is still bad?
Remind me why you voted nova and how has your thinking changed?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:49 pm
I didn't like his post calling me out at all. It felt superficial, not to mention it didn't hold up as pointed out previously. I have to say I have forgotten how Sloonei plays so I need to reread the substance of your argument again (as well as his responses) but I didn't see anything in it that sounded outright wrong. Lean scum.
Which post are you referring to and had you replied already?
novaselinenever
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:33 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 pm
The game didn't end after the Day 1 lynch, did it?
Are you implying that you had no attention to lynch her D1 ?
novaselinenever
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:33 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm It's not more likely to get scrutinized since the consequences are less important. You weren't trying to hold someone different up to a light since at the time of your vote that lynch wasn't going anywhere. You completely avoided participating in who gets lynched even though you had a choice between 3 people. Or did you read the 3 of us as Town ?
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. By "hold someone different up to a light," I mean precisely that I was calling attention to scummy behavior in lunalee. As far as my reads on you go, refer to the controversial vote-post in question. The case for you was a fiction, the case for sig was fluff and the case for Epi was probably worse than those two.
Why are you fixated with the cases against us ? It's not an excuse. It doesn't matter how weak they were, what matters are your reads.

Didn't you have any read on any of us ? Didn't you wish to save the two you had the best feelings about ?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Colin getting the third degree haha
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I meant lunalee. :sigh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Dom wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:04 pm Catch-up time.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

[this part]If sig's bad, Colin is bad too.[/right here]
explanation?
Colin's post, boiled down

"I have a reason not to vote nova and a reason not to vote epi and... err... there's one specific post about sig that isn't bad and then nothing changed my mind... so I'll vote off wagon"

All while sig is one vote behind.
Sorry it was Colin, not Scotty. Yes very bad look for Colin.
It's a bad look to vote for somebody I'm suspicious of, as opposed to jumping on a wagon I don't believe in (which, by the way, turned out to be a civ)? Golden's paraphrase of my post here is disingenuous and distorts the character of my message.

If sig is bad, Colin is bad. If sig is good ... well, guess Colin is still bad?
Remind me why you voted nova and how has your thinking changed?
When did that happen ?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

woah.

linki.

didn't alert me to it. :(
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 345

Post by wolbre04 »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:58 pm while we're all comfy, @Choutas @wolbre04 who are you? tell me about ur lives. who do you know
Well sig invited me here (rip him)

I've played a total of 8 mafia games in my life including this one. I've been town 7 of them(this plus 6 others) and SK the other 1
I am 5-2 with my games so far. I won as serial killer in my second game ever. Otherwise I mostly keep to myself because I've gotten Chinese fire drill lynched for expressing my opinions on other sites before after similar ones have been said (because they think I'm too sheepy) or because I scumread a town player. So generally I don't say my piece unless there's something I deem worthwhile in there.
Otherwise I only know Sig and his meta on my home site (GTF)
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:08 pm I meant lunalee. :sigh:
:smoky:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm getting new weed tonight, it should affect my reads :mafia:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Unfortunately I've too little time to continue my own telling of the story of the wars this phase. I encourage anyone following along who is interested though to watch the video below, picking up where we left off at the Battle of Marathon. Be aware though that the story of the man running the distance back from Marathon to Athens, declaring victory, and then dying is widely accepted as being a myth. Herodotus himself didn't even tell it that way.

Night 1 is over.

Epignosis has been killed. He was:

Brasidas

Brasidas was a highly successful Spartan general during the Pelopponesian War. He was known for his great bravado and the devotion and bravery that he inspired in his men.
Thucydides, the premier historian of the war, labeled him as "the target of every arrow" -- such was the fear the Athenians had of him throughout the conflict. Even many Spartans distrusted him, as alongside his typically Spartan militaristic qualities he also boasted traits more often associated with the enemy, such as thoughtfulness, curiosity, and charisma.

Day 2 is underway. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.

[mention]Quin[/mention] is replacing Kites.
[mention]colonialbob[/mention] is replacing lapluie.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:20 pm I'm getting new weed tonight, it should affect my reads :mafia:
All right Nostradamus
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh um bye Epi :puppy:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine

Welcome to the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

rip epi
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'll be munching on some marmot for now
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:20 pm I'm getting new weed tonight, it should affect my reads :mafia:
weed reads
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] if you read above I answered your question
Also rip at Epignosis :(
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

From D1 (Updated)

Dunya: 2- Long Con, Epignosis
Epignosis: 4 - Scotty, Jack of Hearts, Speedchuck, Wolbre04
Golden: 2 - Lunalee, Croutons
Lunalee: 2 - Kylemii, ColinisCool
Marmot: 1 - Space Daisy
Novaselinenever: 4 - MacDougal, Sloonei, Sig, Turnip
Sig:: 5 - Nova, MP, Marmot, Dom, Golden
Turniphead: 1 - Dunya

There's 2-3 scum in: Scotty, Jack, Speed, Nova, MP, Marmot, Dom, and Golden
Further narrowed down to: Scotty, Golden, Marmot, Nova, Speed

Here's a Pretty List:
Jack
MP
Dom
Speed
Golden
Scotty
Marmot
Nova

Just what I'm thinking
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:sigh: Epignosis. :(
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

What I smell

I'm gonna find you :smoky:
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Dunya can you lend me your cat so we can kill the vermin please
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Ain't reading 30 pages. Who's bad?
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:52 pm Ain't reading 30 pages. Who's bad?
Me
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 pm
Me
Nah, you’re indie

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Don’t understand the Epi kill. Don’t know what it means, except now I have to start over

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Looking at Epi’s role makes sense for how his D1 shook out. Shame he didn’t get to have it happen.

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey...were those items in the Hellenic League Arsenal always crossed off?

Or have they alredy given away 4 items?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Last I heard, it was three. I could comment more but I haven't actually read any of the front page. I don't really know the roles and the teams... I have an idea in my head. I know Persians are bad, so that's something. Not quite sure if the Civ factions are against each other in any way. There's items??

RIP Epi, WTF was that? I guess they took my advice when I said that you don't get lynched. Sorry dude.

Dom's interaction with Marmot recently was not impressive. I'll [VOTE: Dom] aubergine probably because I'm some sort of subconscious masochist.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 pm
Me
Nah, you’re indie
Oh yeah
ImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Lunalee »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:45 pm
From D1 (Updated)

Here's a Pretty List:
Jack
MP
Dom
Speed
Golden
Scotty
Marmot
Nova

Just what I'm thinking
So your suspicions lie on anyone who voted for confirmed town. Even though you did the very same thing. :ponder:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Epignosis »

Persian bitches couldn't handle all them Laconic bombs I was dropping.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:32 pm
From D1 (Updated)

Here's a Pretty List:
Jack
MP
Dom
Speed
Golden
Scotty
Marmot
Nova

Just what I'm thinking
So your suspicions lie on anyone who voted for confirmed town. Even though you did the very same thing. :ponder:
I was worried about a tie tbh, a d1 no lynch has happened to me in games before and I feel like it puts us into an endless cycle of misinformation. This probably sounds flimsy but
a. I'm new so Epi's behavior seemed weird as I don't know anyone's metas that was alive at the time
b. I posted the "No Lynching is illegal" Trump gif (this should obviously be enough)
c. I wasn't going to be around for several hours after voting, and he seemed the best option at the time (I didn't post after that for quite awhile). I wouldn't have felt comfortable with a sig lynch because he was not acting scummy based on my games with him on my home forum.
d. At the time, Epi had 3(?) votes on him I believe and was the leading wagon, with 2(?) votes on another player - I wasn't going to risk a tie when our information tank is empty.
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Additionally, do we know if Mafia was potentially RB'd and a vig (or one of the indies gave someone a vig shot) and they took out Epi? Food for thought I suppose.
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

wolbre04 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:32 pm
From D1 (Updated)

Here's a Pretty List:
Jack
MP
Dom
Speed
Golden
Scotty
Marmot
Nova

Just what I'm thinking
I was worried about a tie tbh, a d1 no lynch has happened to me in games before and I feel like it puts us into an endless cycle of misinformation. This probably sounds flimsy but
a. I'm new so Epi's behavior seemed weird as I don't know anyone's metas that was alive at the time
b. I posted the "No Lynching is illegal" Trump gif (this should obviously be enough)
c. I wasn't going to be around for several hours after voting, and he seemed the best option at the time (I didn't post after that for quite awhile). I wouldn't have felt comfortable with a sig lynch because he was not acting scummy based on my games with him on my home forum.
d. At the time, Epi had 3(?) votes on him I believe and was the leading wagon, with 2(?) votes on another player - I wasn't going to risk a tie when our information tank is empty.
As far as I know, a tie doesn't lead to a no lynch but to an RNG between the tied players from my experience here. It might differ from host to host though.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

On my home forum it just ends with no one being lynched. I don't like the alternative of a random person either, while there is a chance a persian might get hit, I'm not comfortable taking the rope myself
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Or a random player I townread
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Not gonna repeat myself. Busy, sorry. Check ISO.

Nova, townish. Epi, sig, town. Those were my reads. Again, check ISO.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:04 pm On my home forum it just ends with no one being lynched. I don't like the alternative of a random person either, while there is a chance a persian might get hit, I'm not comfortable taking the rope myself
The random choice is only between the tied lynch players, not everyone.

Return to “Previous Jobs”