[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Re: [DAY 8] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:
Kate wrote:I agree with Aces. Deals with the devil never work out. Why would someone want to stay in the game just to work for someone else who's win conditions are not the same? What is the benefit there to them to maintaining the alliance?
If INH is lynched tonight instead of Bea 2.0, I'll definitely consider this for Day 9 vote. I promise I am taking in what you are all saying even if it may seem like I'm not.

Maybe they are both bad. Whichever one escapes unharmed tonight will surely face more scrutiny leading up to the next lynch.
I completely agree with this! Whichever one I don't vote for today I will likely be voting for tomorrow. I just keep flipping back and forth between the 2!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DFaraday »

AceofSpaces wrote:
Kate wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:The way I'm reading bea's posts currently is that she's not claiming to be a civvie now, just that she's a threat to Team Adam.
Reading team Adam roles, it would seem the only role that would be a threat to them is Fontaine. Is that a role we want alive? :eek:
Personally I'd rather not keep the roided out super indy last man standing killer alive any longer than physically possible. Fontaine can't win with anyone except Fountaine, right? So what is the point of keeping him alive? Seems silly and slightly game breaking to try to make an alliance with him. Nights are going to be a slaughterhouse already. We don't need Fontaine adding to the meat grinder. Personally, I find it suspicious that people would even consider this.

I'd vote for Bea, if I hadn't already voted for myself.
Agreed. The likelihood of Bea simply being a strong civ seems unlikely under the circumstances, and if she is indeed an SK there's no sense keeping her around. If she gets lynched I'm still looking at INH for the next day though. *Votes Bea*
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

In light of the recent discussion I'm gonna not vote INH and instead *Vote Bea*. INH will be next on my list though.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am preparing to be out for the evening, so voting now. Beajira seems be the known threat whereas I am less sure about inh. Will be interested in his sane discussion the next day.

*Votes Bea*
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Unless INh can convince me otherwise, he will definitely be getting my vote tomorrow! But right now bea is the clearer choice.

*votes bea*

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: INH :D

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 20

Post by insertnamehere »

SRDJHNkoisrltjbgdkjgnv bisoduth;lfhkgg;hjsrngv

*asjkgrhikrthgfgnbldkh ros;ihjtuirth oruiytijygljh
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:SRDJHNkoisrltjbgdkjgnv bisoduth;lfhkgg;hjsrngv

I know random shit from a keyboard when I see it. It looks like this:

asdjflksjdflkjsaldfjsa

Which I think, in your current language, means, "you're not fooling anybody."
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:

asdjflksjdflkjsaldfjsa

Yeah you should have at least written it backwards. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I have voted Bea.

After reading through, I will say that I can't pick up 'baddie speaking' from all of Beas posts. Some of them sound very sincere. But with all that has come out today, and looking at Ajiras style as a baddie, I think Bea should go.

I also agree that INH should be looked at, maybe after he can speak again.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Lots of stuff happening lately. :( I really don't have time to read much. I'm voting INH.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Perhaps surprisingly, there is still plenty of looting to be had from last night's deaths! Be sure to take advantage... while you can. :feb:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Good luck any remaining civs and newly rouge players. While I can't say I have the magic list of who is who, I would have actively worked to use my powers on those I most thought was mafia. I'm sure I would have made mistakes, but ya know, gal wants to get in on the kililn' and eventually you have to pick a side for a while to live.

If I were not a member of ADAM and unsure of who to take out during the next night's bloody massacre about to happen, I would take a peek at two distinctive sets of people. Those that seemed to want me lynched very quickly right out of the gate and those who never struggled with the idea that might not be the best target and who seemed to just hop on the "Indi reads bea so well, bea must be bad" voting. I might take a look at people who contributed quite a bit at the beginning of the game, then just kinda dropped off participation wise. Not so much that people would forget mind you, but who suddenly became very good at just echoing what the more vocal players were saying. Any remaining civs and newly rouge players will have to work together to wipe out ADAM at night if they have any hope of winning though. I'm honestly saying, near as I can tell, they've suffered no casualties that I can see and with the addition of Jack and possibly Cohen and his vote manipulating splicers, that's a pretty solid voting block come lynch time.

In the end, I find it ironic in a weird "Wow, I always thought I was pretty good at expressing myself in writing" kind of way that when I was posting the most genuine of my feelings, I was thought to have sounded "insincere" but when I reached the critical breaking point of "Oh, I can't be assed to care this much about a game anymore" and just kinda let saracstagal come out in type my posts "rang true" in the interpretation. This is why I'm amazed at language and how it moves and how intention and interpreted meaning can change so quickly.

Thanks MP for a great game! I know nothing about Bioshock and I really was confused as all get out as bea 1.0. It had been a long time since I was a blind vanllia civ without even back ground knowledge to help me try to juggle some of the mess so that was a fun and eye opening experience. I loved replacing back in and had tons of fun in both my incarnations! Well done Socky! :)

Ok - I'm voting Bea again as all the cool kids are doing it. Besides, one last self vote from the game of record self votes is fun! :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It appears as though everyone has voted, so I will work on the lynch post and have it up as soon as I can.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

bea wrote: In the end, I find it ironic in a weird "Wow, I always thought I was pretty good at expressing myself in writing" kind of way that when I was posting the most genuine of my feelings, I was thought to have sounded "insincere" but when I reached the critical breaking point of "Oh, I can't be assed to care this much about a game anymore" and just kinda let saracstagal come out in type my posts "rang true" in the interpretation. This is why I'm amazed at language and how it moves and how intention and interpreted meaning can change so quickly.
Very clever swan song.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 8

Who killed Andrew Ryan?

Poll runs till Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 pm

AceofSpaces
AceofSpaces (3) 4%

bea 2.0
Epignosis (10), Kate (11), Snow Dog (12), Spacedaisy (16), DFaraday (19), Bullzeye (20), Hedgeowl (22), Devin the Omniscient (23), Matahari
(25), bea (27) 37%

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
insertnamehere (24) 4%

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
Dom (2) 4%

Epignosis
No votes

Flyin' High
Flyin' High (7) 4%

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
Mongoose (13), Russtifinko (14), nutella (15), Boomslang (18), DisgruntledPorcupine (26) 19%

Kate
No votes

Matahari
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

Nevinera
Nevinera (4) 4%

nutella
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

>SpaghettiEverywhere
>SpaghettiEverywhere (5) 4%

Jack, duh! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Zany Dex (6), Lizzy (8), S~V~S (9), thellama73 (17), birdwithteeth11 (21) 22%
Total votes : 27

Missed the vote: No one!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 8: Code Yellow

Jack had just escaped after hearing Fontaine's reveal and landed in the hands of Tenenbaum.

"Welcome back, child. Welcome to the city where you were born. You are angry at Fontaine, yes? Now you know the truth. You are his tool, brought back to Rapture to save him. You have committed many sins, but perhaps you can find some redemption. While you sleep, I undo some of Fontaine's mental conditioning. His control is no longer complete, but he can still pull some very unpleasant strings. We made your mind with many locks and keys. Fontaine has most of those keys, but not all. Suchong designed your mind, taught Fontaine to control you. You might find answers in Suchong's flat in Mercury Suites."

Jack went on his way when Fontaine radioed once again.

"And now you've got hooked up with Tenenbaum, huh, kid? She's a regular Mother Goose. All right, fun's fun, kid, but now... go get stepped on by a Big Daddy, would you kindly?"

Jack just stood there.

"Huh? I says, would you kindly go get stepped on by a Big Daddy?"

Still nothing.

"Ah. Seems like Mother Goose has been playing around in your egg salad. If you won't dance to that tune, I got others. Code Yellow."

"I just told your brain to tell your heart to stop beating. Not right off the bat, mind you. The heart's a stubborn muscle. But, it ain't that stubborn."

Jack was livid. He wanted revenge and quick. He continued on, Fontaine taunting him, with increased madness.

"I don't like this any more than you do, kid. But you gotta understand where I'm coming from. I've got twelve years down here. Big investment. A man can't walk away from a long con like that."

"Hate to see you this way, kid. Hell, I was there when you were born. You ever have a dog you gotta put down? Breaks your heart."

"You think you're some kind of hero? I ordered you up from Suchong like a Chinese dinner: a little from column A, a little from column B. What do you plan on going back to? Your fake family? Your phony dreams? Putting you out of your misery will be the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you."

"Where you gonna go? Your life? Your family? They're a fairy tale, kid. No more real than something you read about in the Saturday Evening Post. Poor bastard. A motherless freak whipped up in a half-baked science experiment."

But before Jack could even get revenge on Fontaine, it seems others had beat him to it. The Splicers that Fontaine had believed to become so loyal to him after Ryan's demise weren't quite so. In reality, they were scheming. They eventually caught up with him and, even though it took many Splicers to die first, were able to send Fontaine to the end he deserved, mutilating his corpse beyond recognition.

The Splicers owned this city now. Not Ryan and not Fontaine. It would now truly be a free for all, more than it ever was before... but not if Jack and Tenenbaum had their way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Diary #29: Frank Fontaine - "Sad Saps"

bea 2.0 has been lynched. She was Frank Fontaine.

It is now Night 8. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 8] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Your host is incredibly pleased to see no missed votes this period! Certainly this would be a good strategy to keep for the remainder of the game.

Also, still more looting to be had from last night! However, I will not remind anyone in the future of this, like I have this time. When in doubt, loot by sending me a PM, even if you think you are too late! Worst I can say is that you failed... or is it? :feb:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Epignosis wrote:

asdjflksjdflkjsaldfjsa

Very, very good catch. There can be few good reasons to fake not being able to defend yourself. Also, well done lynch.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Wow. Hell of a night.
Boomslang wrote:Oh boy, things are about to get a lot deadlier up in here... RIP, DH.

People have mentioned INH as a possible target, but I'm not getting much of a bad read off of him. He was wrong about Dex, but so was I. His defense against Bullz feels legitimately frustrated as opposed to baddie posturing.
Interesting that his defense against me of all people would seem frustrated, don't you think? Maybe looking for sympathy after how annoyed I was at Dom/Nutella? The case on INH has nothing to do with Dex. In the first few days, he was demonstrably blendy and appeared to be trying to keep under the radar. Then he jumps onto the potential bandwagon against me claiming Bea made a solid case when she didn't even definitely think I was bad. He claimed I looked like I was being coached, which is an odd thing to say of someone who's been playing for as long as I have (or even a couple of months really, nobody needs coaching after their first few games). He never explained that comment despite me asking him to/implying he should do four times. Despite what he said on the matter, I also still think it's weird that he claimed to be following what Bea said and then used Dom's thoughts as the reason to vote for me.
Dom wrote:I think INH, Bullz, Snow Dog, and DFaraday are all good people to discuss today.. :)
You've changed your tune. Again. I think there's more evidence on INH than any of the others you mentioned and will probably be voting for him.
Interesting that instead of questioning why I consider you a suspect again, you try to paint me a little black... NOT what you were doing before...

Like I said, I think that he could be in the new group of baddies/rogues.
First off you're still wrong about me, I'm not bad or independent. I threw out my little observation about your second opinion change to see how you'd react, I did pretty much know why you'd laid off and why you started again but I wanted confirmation of that as well. I kinda have tried to 'paint you black' before as well. Your name was in the list of people I find suspicious that I gave to Bea, I'm sure you can remember the one I mean. I've never actually claimed to trust you and do think there's a possibility of you not being pro-civvie (especially now we've got a bunch of new indies) but I think others need to be dealt with first. I'm going to look back into this movement that's building against Bea but if I don't vote her I'll vote INH.[/quote]

Uth, I lots my post.

Basically, what I wrote boiled down to you seem to think I'm suspicious of me whenever I think you could be bad or think you're a priority. But the second I don't, you seem to change your priorities as well. If I weren't confined to my personal hotspot, I'd do a nice reread of you.

Also, Kate, were you implying that some of those who were *sure* that Bea was bad were her teammates?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Wow. Hell of a night.
Boomslang wrote:Oh boy, things are about to get a lot deadlier up in here... RIP, DH.

People have mentioned INH as a possible target, but I'm not getting much of a bad read off of him. He was wrong about Dex, but so was I. His defense against Bullz feels legitimately frustrated as opposed to baddie posturing.
Interesting that his defense against me of all people would seem frustrated, don't you think? Maybe looking for sympathy after how annoyed I was at Dom/Nutella? The case on INH has nothing to do with Dex. In the first few days, he was demonstrably blendy and appeared to be trying to keep under the radar. Then he jumps onto the potential bandwagon against me claiming Bea made a solid case when she didn't even definitely think I was bad. He claimed I looked like I was being coached, which is an odd thing to say of someone who's been playing for as long as I have (or even a couple of months really, nobody needs coaching after their first few games). He never explained that comment despite me asking him to/implying he should do four times. Despite what he said on the matter, I also still think it's weird that he claimed to be following what Bea said and then used Dom's thoughts as the reason to vote for me.
Dom wrote:I think INH, Bullz, Snow Dog, and DFaraday are all good people to discuss today.. :)
You've changed your tune. Again. I think there's more evidence on INH than any of the others you mentioned and will probably be voting for him.
Interesting that instead of questioning why I consider you a suspect again, you try to paint me a little black... NOT what you were doing before...

Like I said, I think that he could be in the new group of baddies/rogues.
First off you're still wrong about me, I'm not bad or independent. I threw out my little observation about your second opinion change to see how you'd react, I did pretty much know why you'd laid off and why you started again but I wanted confirmation of that as well. I kinda have tried to 'paint you black' before as well. Your name was in the list of people I find suspicious that I gave to Bea, I'm sure you can remember the one I mean. I've never actually claimed to trust you and do think there's a possibility of you not being pro-civvie (especially now we've got a bunch of new indies) but I think others need to be dealt with first. I'm going to look back into this movement that's building against Bea but if I don't vote her I'll vote INH.
Uth, I lots my post.

Basically, what I wrote boiled down to you seem to think I'm suspicious of me whenever I think you could be bad or think you're a priority. But the second I don't, you seem to change your priorities as well. If I weren't confined to my personal hotspot, I'd do a nice reread of you.

Also, Kate, were you implying that some of those who were *sure* that Bea was bad were her teammates?[/quote]

No I was implying that some people had info.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

OK. Just wanted to clear that up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Can't say I'm disappointed with that result! I'll miss you Bea but I am glad to be rid of a very powerful killer in this game.
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Sweet result.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:yay: Woot! Good result!

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Finally! The B for baddies theory turned out to work in a weird totally unrelated way.

It was fun playing with you Bea. Thanks for subbing in and giving it your all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Cooly coolz! Bye beajirataine.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:ponder:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:
bea wrote: In the end, I find it ironic in a weird "Wow, I always thought I was pretty good at expressing myself in writing" kind of way that when I was posting the most genuine of my feelings, I was thought to have sounded "insincere" but when I reached the critical breaking point of "Oh, I can't be assed to care this much about a game anymore" and just kinda let saracstagal come out in type my posts "rang true" in the interpretation. This is why I'm amazed at language and how it moves and how intention and interpreted meaning can change so quickly.
Very clever swan song.
I particularly look forward to discussing this with you post game. I adore being clever and I need to know exactly where and how I was clever. It happens accidentally more times than you would ever believe. :srsnod: :sigh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Still one more loot to be had from Night 7! Come on, people! Seriously, for no other night periods will I remind you, but apparently one dead individual from Night 7 was a plasmid machine!

Be the first after this post to PM me to get it!
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: Uth, I lots my post.

Also, Kate, were you implying that some of those who were *sure* that Bea was bad were her teammates?
I didn't actually say I was suspicious of you this time though. When you thought I was a priority to lynch, I thought you were a priority to defend against. Then you stopped attacking so I stopped defending and didn't mention you really because I had no reason to. Then you mentioned me again so I pointed out that your opinion had changed again just to see your response and you confirmed why you'd laid off in the first place. There is a reason for my vote by the way, but it's not what you seem to think. I think it should be easy to work out though.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:

I didn't actually say I was suspicious of you this time though. When you thought I was a priority to lynch, I thought you were a priority to defend against. Then you stopped attacking so I stopped defending and didn't mention you really because I had no reason to. Then you mentioned me again so I pointed out that your opinion had changed again just to see your response and you confirmed why you'd laid off in the first place. There is a reason for my vote by the way, but it's not what you seem to think. I think it should be easy to work out though.
Did you not tell Bea I was someone to look at? Did you not just admit to doing that just a few posts ago? Did you not then drop me when I dropped you? Did you not then try and paint me in a negative light when I picked you back up?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Did you not tell Bea I was someone to look at? Did you not just admit to doing that just a few posts ago? Did you not then drop me when I dropped you? Did you not then try and paint me in a negative light when I picked you back up?
Yes. Yes. No not really, you were never at the top of my suspicions and INH and Bea were more important and I didn't have much on you other than vibes and feelings. As I've said a few times, my 'changed your tune' comment was just to see what you'd say.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, great job team! Really glad we finally got our second baddie. With any luck a few more will go down tonight too!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It appears I have all PMs, so I will be ending night early. Will have the post up as soon as I can.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

....starts prepping the bar..... :wine: :fiesta: :martini: :coffee2:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 8: Twentieth Century Blues

Chaos ensued. Splicers and Bots went rampant, killing those who stood in their way. The Big Daddies struck once more, this time in unison. Plasmids usage was the highest it had ever been; addicts roamed the streets. Dead bodies littered every corner of the city. Amazingly, somehow there had not yet been a single night with more death in Rapture than the night subsequent to Fontaine's death.

It was certainly a scene far removed from Ryan's ambitious vision for the city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Diary #30: Andrew Ryan - Mistakes

Snow Dog has been killed by Thuggish Splicer.
Bullzeye has been killed by Leadhead Splicer.
Russtifinko has been killed by Nitro Splicer.
DFaraday has been killed by Big Daddy (Bouncer).
nutella has been killed by Big Daddy (Rosie).
insertnamehere has been incinerated!

It is now Day 9. You have 48 hours to find a parasite.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 9] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Bullzeye »

:( ...
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

bea wrote:....starts prepping the bar..... :wine: :fiesta: :martini: :coffee2:
I'll have a vodka and tonic...a very very large one...make it a bottle
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
bea wrote:....starts prepping the bar..... :wine: :fiesta: :martini: :coffee2:
I'll have a vodka and tonic...a very very large one...make it a bottle
I'll have the bar. All of it.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

One very large vodka with a splash of tonic......here you go sir. Welcome to the Zombie Bar. :D

One very large long island ice tea (closest thing I could think of to "everything" ;) enjoy gentlemen.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

bea wrote:One very large vodka with a splash of tonic......here you go sir. Welcome to the Zombie Bar. :D

One very large long island ice tea (closest thing I could think of to "everything" ;) enjoy gentlemen.
Thank you, sweet bea! :wine: :fiesta: :martini: :yay: :zombie:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

All deadies (of which I see there are many) should seriously check out Mafia of the Absurd on HV. :srsnod: It's goofy, it's nerdy, it's smart, it's light-hearted, but you're still gonna need your best thinking cap. Go on, you know you want to! Only 3 spots left, too.:D
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

indiglo wrote:All deadies (of which I see there are many) should seriously check out Mafia of the Absurd on HV. :srsnod: It's goofy, it's nerdy, it's smart, it's light-hearted, but you're still gonna need your best thinking cap. Go on, you know you want to! Only 3 spots left, too.:D
I fully agree with all of the contents of this post. Indi's game comes with the Bullzeye stamp of approval. Or it would do if such a thing existed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, here's the deal.

Any living players who want to loot: You can select one body to loot when you PM me. If that body has no loot and you are unsuccessful, you may send in a different body, and repeat that if unsuccessful repeatedly, until you find loot. Once you have looted successfully, you can loot no longer -- only one plasmid per player.

If we get to the point where everyone who wants to loot has done so and we STILL have extra loot thereafter, then I may allow multiple loots. However, I will cross that bridge if we ever come to it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Holy crap.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Kate wrote:Holy crap.
Is every night going to be like this?
It almost feels like rolling the dice for survival now :-\
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I literally have no better response than :solitary:

Night time is scary.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Bullzeye wrote:
indiglo wrote:All deadies (of which I see there are many) should seriously check out Mafia of the Absurd on HV. :srsnod: It's goofy, it's nerdy, it's smart, it's light-hearted, but you're still gonna need your best thinking cap. Go on, you know you want to! Only 3 spots left, too.:D
I fully agree with all of the contents of this post. Indi's game comes with the Bullzeye stamp of approval. Or it would do if such a thing existed.
I will second that stamp of approval. There is no other mafia like HV mafia and Dex and Indi always make great games!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

holy crap! D:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”