Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Day 4 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:HOSTS: Can I write my vote for "BR" in the thread and have it acknowledged as such or did I dun goofed for good?

(If the former: *voting BR*)
You probably dun goofed for good. :haha:

I'd rather lynch Elohcin than Synonym today. I'm putting my vote there.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Larry David »

This looks like as good a time as any to vote. This is so hard, I really am resistant to it even though I think it's the right way for the civs to go. I will go ahead and vote myself but its not because I'm bad. And its not because i did an ISo on cookie and then saw I was suspect. I saw I was suspect as I started the second half of the ISO, but it would have been unsportsmanlike to not complete it. Ok voting myself.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

BR2, how is getting yourself lynched helping, if you are civ?

Like, let's say you are civ. You figure, by being lynched, everyone will see I was telling the truth. But then what? Would the fact that you were civ neceaasrily mean that your voters are bad? What if this is civ on civ? Then you would a) be helping kill yourself and b) pointing an accusatory finger at other civs, thus helping the baddies.

So again I'll ask, if you are civ, what is the point of this?
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

Timmer post was strange but not one a mafia would make, if Synonym 2 flips civilian he is on the chopping block. Rereading Elohcin's post and then Llama 2 reasons for voting Synonym 2 I found that to be a better lynch then either Black Rock or Elohcin. Out of the three I'm more confident with a Synonym 2 lynch then Black Rock or elohcin especially after elohcin last post. However, I could just as easily see Elohcin and Synonym being on the same team assuming there is two mafia teams or even if there is one though that seems more unlikely.
Only a bit of time left in this phase and then night phase right?
Apparently Black Rock 2 is lynching themselves, I will be reading over her argument on cookie as well as cookies post.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Sig 2 wrote:BR2, how is getting yourself lynched helping, if you are civ?

Like, let's say you are civ. You figure, by being lynched, everyone will see I was telling the truth. But then what? Would the fact that you were civ neceaasrily mean that your voters are bad? What if this is civ on civ? Then you would a) be helping kill yourself and b) pointing an accusatory finger at other civs, thus helping the baddies.

So again I'll ask, if you are civ, what is the point of this?
"I was telling" being in your voice, of course, not mine.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Epig 2, thank God you mentioned little time left, my sock was stuck on a very wrong time zine, I thought the vote ended tomorrow!
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

@BR2, you are currently a vote behind with half an hour to go. Do you honestly want me to vote you? But, you are civ? Please clarify?
Reporting
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Sig 2 wrote:@BR2, you are currently a vote behind with half an hour to go. Do you honestly want me to vote you? But, you are civ? Please clarify?
Yes I am civ. If you are a civ you will benefit from my lynch. I don't think it's the only way - if I don't get lynched I will still try and find a way for civs to benefit. I can't be any more specific without breaking the rules, I'm sorry.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

And Sig 2, Golden voted for me not Bass and I think since he said me in the thread they will give him the vote for me making this a tie - several of us are tied.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Alright, then. I've never heard of a civ wanting to die to benefit the team, but you've got my vote. I hope you're right. :scared:
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

Black Rock 2 wrote:And Sig 2, Golden voted for me not Bass and I think since he said me in the thread they will give him the vote for me making this a tie - several of us are tied.
Remains to be seen. Vote blunders, depending on the Hosts, can be "punished" to remain as such.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Well, if BR's telling the truth, I guess it's a win-win.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Golden 2 wrote:HOSTS: Can I write my vote for "BR" in the thread and have it acknowledged as such or did I dun goofed for good?

(If the former: *voting BR*)

Your vote is registered for Bass 2.
Maybe if you weren't a Kiwi you would have better luck when making a vote in a poll :workit:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Golden 2 wrote:
Black Rock 2 wrote:And Sig 2, Golden voted for me not Bass and I think since he said me in the thread they will give him the vote for me making this a tie - several of us are tied.
Remains to be seen. Vote blunders, depending on the Hosts, can be "punished" to remain as such.
Hadn't thought of punishment but I could :feb:
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Roxy wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Hadn't thought of punishment but I could :feb:
:scared:
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Look carefully at my posts - not the ISOs - there is one in particular I want you to be sure and see.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Black Rock 2 wrote:Look carefully at my posts - not the ISOs - there is one in particular I want you to be sure and see.
Why didn't you just stop playing for three days and get modkilled so we can use precious lynches on baddicons?
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I'm not sure I understand your point. I wanted to play.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Dom 2 wrote:
Black Rock 2 wrote:Look carefully at my posts - not the ISOs - there is one in particular I want you to be sure and see.
Why didn't you just stop playing for three days and get modkilled so we can use precious lynches on baddicons?
I am assuming BR's role card will tell us something, given role cards don't come back in modkills...
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

A Darkness is Coming

fingersplints and Roxy were concerned with the deaths of their friends JJJ 2 and Wilgy 2, but they were more concerned with what was going on over at the mountain since Golden 2's return.

Cobalt 2 decided that him and all the others should go on an unexpected journey to the Lonely Mountain to check it out.

As they started to the mountain, lipsticklacey 2 began to be a little wary of Black Rock 2. He played with his precious on his finger. She was sounding too careful. A bit too nice.

When questioned, she felt backed into a corner, which caused the others to gather in on the chant.

"LYNCH SCUM ROCK! LYNCH SCUM ROCK!!"

Black Rock 2 roared fire and spread her wings. But as she tried to fly away, Cobalt 2 shot her down with a black arrow.

Black Rock 2 was lynched.

Like Smaug, she had a great sense of smell…

Spoiler: show
She was a civvie tracker. and also juliets the best Smaug ever. Thanks for subbing in jules! <3

Night 4 has begun.
You have 23 hours to get your PM's in.
Gro-oo-ovy
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Well, RIP Smaug/juliets. :(
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Just "slipped" and voted Bass, eh, Golden 2? LOL. You've got my vote tomorrow, dawg.
Reporting
Roxy
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who is The Silly One?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:43:17 pm

Bass 2
Golden 2 (17) 5%
Black Rock 2
Cobalt 2 (11), Lipsticklacey 2 (14), Black Rock 2 (19), Sig 2 (20), Elohcin 2 (21) 24%
Blooper 2
No votes
boo 2
No votes
Cobalt 2
No votes
Cookie 2
No votes
Dom 2
No votes
Elohcin 2
SVS 2 (6), Reywas 2 (12), boo 2 (13), Dom 2 (18) 19%
Epignosis 2
No votes
Golden 2
No votes
Lipsticklacey 2
Synonym 2 (5) 5%
Llama 2
No votes
Metalmarsh 2
No votes
Reywas 2
No votes
Ricochet 2
No votes
Scotty 2
No votes
Sig 2
No votes
SVS 2
No votes
Synonym 2
Timmer 2 (8), Llama 2 (10), Ricochet 2 (15), Epignosis 2 (16) 19%
Timmer 2
No votes
Turnip Head 2
No votes
Abbey Road/Abby Normal/Don't Eat the Daisy's/Little Ones
Roxy (1), fingersplints (2), Spacedaisy (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), MovingPictures07 (7), nijuukyugou (9) 29%
Total votes : 21
;)
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Okay so she must have tracked someone and gotten something then?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

what the what

RIP though, "BR"/jules. I technically voted you, so sorry.

linki - yeah dog, I slipped. "Bass" is literally one place above.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay so she must have tracked someone and gotten something then?
No... But her second guessing Golden 2 makes more sense.
dunya
Turnip Head
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Day 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Sockys2023 »

I am a little behind on current posts, but I did just see this for the first time.
Dom 2 wrote:boo 2

boo's first suspicion. Boo calls out Gamer Guy's post suggesting what roles are around. The problem that I have with this suspicion is that it is also a way to stifle discussion. It is an original suspicion, but it is one that dissuades a player from discussing a certain topic. Gamer Guy flipping civ doesn't help either.

One thing I cannot stand for is when somebody misconstrues and twists my thoughts and meanings to fit their own agendas. It pisses me off greatly. So congratulations. You have my undivided attention for the remainder of the game.

Do not misunderstand me, Dom. As I've said before in response to Golden, I am very straight forward, and I dislike cutting corners. If I wanted to stifle discussion or a specific topic, I would do so with a concise "Shut the fuck up." and that would be the end of it.

If someone thinks my analysis of their posts is reason enough to stop talking about something, then they really do have something to hide. As a civilian, one should not stray from discussion of any sort regardless of scrutiny or suspicion, unless that suspicion is well founded and correctly calling out your bullshit. If it is not well founded, you should continue unhindered as such responses should be worthless in your eyes and not able to shake you. But if a simple response has you quaking in your boots, you should reevaluate how you play the game.

It was not my intention to make Gamer Guy 2 shut up with my response to him. It was a read of what I assumed were the true intentions behind his posts, which unfortunately turned out to be wrong.

And the whole "This person flipped civ so that looks bad for this person." shit that happens around here all the time is baseless garbage. I am sorry. I shouldnt have called out Gamer Guy 2 because I very clearly knew he was civilian prior to my post correct? It's not like I had any way of knowing. That line of thinking has largely proven to be inaccurate and unreliable on multiple occurrences, and I suggest you step up your game in the future. If anything, most of the time the person who brings up that point knows more than the average player.

Despite Gamer Guy 2 flipping civilian, I still stand by my opinion. His speaking of possible roles was not beneficial to civilians. End of discussion. Not knowing our own roles is it's own advantage. "The enemy cannot predict you, if you yourself do not know what you are going to do.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay so she must have tracked someone and gotten something then?
She means her asking Golden if he's civ, I think. He clearly guessed she was the real tracker and "slipped", voting for the name above hers, LOL. Juliets has handed us a baddie rather handily, I think.
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Lipsticklacey 2 this post as well as her saying her death would benefit the civilians.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Golden 2 wrote:what the what

And care to comment on how both of you are listed as trackers? Hmm? And how it's a pretty big coincidence that you "goofed" on voting for BR2, who maybe you were the only person to realize who she was before she was lynched? I mean, come on, man. Own up.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Sig 2 wrote:
She means her asking Golden if he's civ, I think. He clearly guessed she was the real tracker and "slipped", voting for the name above hers, LOL. Juliets has handed us a baddie rather handily, I think.
I agree. I can't see any other reason why Juliet would commit suicide. You have to be pretty sure of your play to be willing to do that.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sig 2 wrote:
Did I also slip by making an actual case to lynch her? Why would I do that?

I'm the tracker, I'm the civ. Lynch me and you'll get just that (all over again, since I already flipped).
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 this post as well as her saying her death would benefit the civilians.
You aren't paying much attention, huh? Golden 2 has been killed, and came back as the civilian tracker. Then he got ressed. Now BR2 has been lynched, and come back as the civilian tracker. One of them is a seemer.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 4 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Snapshot »

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that juliets would never, as a baddie seemer, kill herself to make a rezzed civ tracker then get lynched the next day. The baddies would just kill you, instead.

This a civ Juliets move, through and through.

And besides, seemers generally don't know which role they will be revealed as upon death. They don't get to pick it. If juliets is bad and got to pick her seemed role, it will be the first I've ever seen such a thing.

The layers of coincidence that a baddie seemer would randomly appear as the one role that had been revealed and was still alive...

Nope.
Reporting
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

I do believe that it is also time my contingency plan went into full effect. I cannot fully predict the future, but I can only hope people are smart enough to figure it out.

La Li Lu Le Lo.

La Li Lu Le Lo.

La Li Lu Le Lo.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sig 2 wrote:

And care to comment on how both of you are listed as trackers? Hmm? And how it's a pretty big coincidence that you "goofed" on voting for BR2, who maybe you were the only person to realize who she was before she was lynched? I mean, come on, man. Own up.
My flip said I'm "your civvie tracker". Her flip says she's "a civvie tracker". You tell me which one sounds genuine. The most handy answer is, indeed, that one of us is a seemer. I know I'm solid, so I'm calling wolf on her. This doesn't mean, given the closed setup, that other transformations might not be at hand.

You're making my "slip" sound like a coincidence, I told it as it was right away and literally asked the Hosts if I can fix it, seconds after. Again, for your claim that I'm the seemer and became aware of BR's counter-claim in time, for me to push a BR lynch would be fairly suicidal, no?

I'm owning up to what I am, which is what I've flipped. You'll get just that the second time.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

boo 2 wrote:I am a little behind on current posts, but I did just see this for the first time.
Dom 2 wrote:boo 2

boo's first suspicion. Boo calls out Gamer Guy's post suggesting what roles are around. The problem that I have with this suspicion is that it is also a way to stifle discussion. It is an original suspicion, but it is one that dissuades a player from discussing a certain topic. Gamer Guy flipping civ doesn't help either.

One thing I cannot stand for is when somebody misconstrues and twists my thoughts and meanings to fit their own agendas. It pisses me off greatly. So congratulations. You have my undivided attention for the remainder of the game.

Do not misunderstand me, Dom. As I've said before in response to Golden, I am very straight forward, and I dislike cutting corners. If I wanted to stifle discussion or a specific topic, I would do so with a concise "Shut the fuck up." and that would be the end of it.
Okay Mr. "I don't cut corners or beat around the bush", did I misconstrue what you said to fit an agenda, or are you just saying you hate that tactic?

Tell me, what benefit is there to directing your "undivided attention" to me for pointing out something in your behavior? You were the player here who behaved as such.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

You waited util the end, you easily could have asked the hosts in PM if a "blown" vote could be changed in thread. You EASILY could have known Roxy would say no before doing it.

A seemer is RANDOMLY assigned a different role upon death. The level of coincidence here is astounding.

I mean, go ahead and make your case to the others, but I'm not buying it.
Reporting
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Golden 2 wrote:I know I'm solid, so I'm calling wolf on her. This doesn't mean, given the closed setup, that other transformations might not be at hand.

Even my patience has it's limits. I just cant leave this thing up to you any longer. I'll do the fighting. You can just go home.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Interpret the version in which I would have properly voted "BR" instead of pushing a button above, "sig". Interpret the version in which my vote would have been added to "BR"'s lynch and tell me how that would sound like a seemer wanting to dodge the bullet.

I've done everything to lynch "BR" except fucking up the button press. Tell me who that's anything but idiotic, if I'm the seemer, aware of "BR" being genuine.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

Black Rock 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Black Rock 2 wrote:Welcome back and congrats on your rezz Golden 2, assuming of course that you are good. I'll be gone to see about the horses part of the day tomorrow but will be back in plenty of time for discussion.
What do you mean "assuming of course that you are good" he is writeup mod-confirmed as town are you serious

BR2 slipping into my scum reads.
What do you mean he is write-up mod-confirmed as town? You mean because his role was revealed as town? Wasn't there conversation earlier in the game about there being a possible seemer in this game because it was in the host survey? Personally, I will have some doubt about any death that is a civ death because of that risk. Something I learned from past mafia playing.
This may be what BR was talking about.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Golden 2 wrote:I've done everything to lynch "BR" except fucking up the button press. Tell me who that's anything but idiotic, if I'm the seemer, aware of "BR" being genuine.
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my former life. Those were the good old days........

What were you in your former life?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Also, this post from Golden which was a reaction to BR's death/flip. Unless there is more than one tracker, he couldn't be the real one. A seemer faking as tracker may have forgotten the role they were faking. I'll give this some thought tonight.

Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

The argument that Golden didn't lynch Black Rock and accidentally voted Bass makes little sense. We didn't get a list of which mafia was on her lynch or anything like that. This argument seems to be reaching especially since Golden said he would vote for her.

I'm weighing why if mafia he would purposely do this and it doesn't make much sense. Know without being able to info/role reveal in this game, golden could be the seemer but unless the mafia have a revive ability as well it would make little sense. Unless we are saying a civ revived him by accident and he was a mafia member?

I will consider this Golden thing but I don't believe he voted for Bass on accident. Interestingly also is Synonym 2 response to Black Rock in the post Dom quoted.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sig 2 wrote:You waited util the end, you easily could have asked the hosts in PM if a "blown" vote could be changed in thread. You EASILY could have known Roxy would say no before doing it.

A seemer is RANDOMLY assigned a different role upon death. The level of coincidence here is astounding.

I voted at the end of the period in which I managed to do reads on players and decide on a vote. It's clear on paper. The only question I addressed the Hosts was in the open, right after I blew the vote, you're the one easily adding "coulda/woulda" to what happened. I wanted to correct my vote on "BR", if possible, as soon as possible, I didn't act like slipping Jimmy.

How do you know seemers are randomly assigned in this setup? Did you clarify this with the Hosts first?

Here, I'll be even more suicidal:

HOSTS how are seemers designed? Do they get assigned different random roles upon flip?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis 2 wrote:The argument that Golden didn't lynch Black Rock and accidentally voted Bass makes little sense. We didn't get a list of which mafia was on her lynch or anything like that. This argument seems to be reaching especially since Golden said he would vote for her.

I'm weighing why if mafia he would purposely do this and it doesn't make much sense. Know without being able to info/role reveal in this game, golden could be the seemer but unless the mafia have a revive ability as well it would make little sense. Unless we are saying a civ revived him by accident and he was a mafia member?

I will consider this Golden thing but I don't believe he voted for Bass on accident. Interestingly also is Synonym 2 response to Black Rock in the post Dom quoted.
I was of a similar mindset as Synonym in that I assumed Golden was civilian.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Golden 2 wrote:
Sig 2 wrote:You waited util the end, you easily could have asked the hosts in PM if a "blown" vote could be changed in thread. You EASILY could have known Roxy would say no before doing it.

I voted at the end of the period in which I managed to do reads on players and decide on a vote. It's clear on paper. The only question I addressed the Hosts was in the open, right after I blew the vote, you're the one easily adding "coulda/woulda" to what happened. I wanted to correct my vote on "BR", if possible, as soon as possible, I didn't act like slipping Jimmy.

How do you know seemers are randomly assigned in this setup? Did you clarify this with the Hosts first?

HOSTS how are seemers designed? Do they get assigned different random roles upon flip?
No more questions. We have Rosemary.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Whether or not Golden voted Bass on purpose, I think there is other evidence to look at that is less touch-and-go.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

boo 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

Keep inserting Metal Gear quotes ad infinitum, as if I was clueless the first time you did it.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Golden 2 wrote:
boo 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

Keep inserting Metal Gear quotes ad infinitum, as if I was clueless the first time you did it.
They were never meant for you specifically.

But it seems that people are rather slow on the draw. So I'm about done here.

Kill me whenever you see fit.

Return to “Previous Jobs”