[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: [DAY 5] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by colonialbob »

Posting in case this is a trap!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thread is temporarily locked.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 299

Post by G-Man »

THE SIMULATION THREAD HAS BEEN UNLOCKED.

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME AROUND 4:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

YOU MAY POST BUT KNOW THAT THE SIMULATION IS STILL SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by speedchuck »

An average of 3-6 people should be dying/lynched each day. We've had less some days. Let's go with 4.

4 people a day, which is 3 days IRL. 20 people in 2 weeks.

80 people in 8 weeks.

That's how long it might take us to get to the second phase. 8 weeks. Possibly longer, with missed PMs and immunities going around. And with teams perhaps being eliminated, or not present.
And that's just to get there. Once numbers start going down at the end, so do nightkills.

Have any of you ever been in a three-month-long role-madness game? Just something to think about.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Have I been assimilated yet?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:51 pm An average of 3-6 people should be dying/lynched each day. We've had less some days. Let's go with 4.

80 people in 8 weeks.

That's how long it might take us to get to the second phase. 8 weeks. Possibly longer, with missed PMs and immunities going around. And with teams perhaps being eliminated, or not present.
And that's just to get there. Once numbers start going down at the end, so do nightkills.

Have any of you ever been in a three-month-long role-madness game? Just something to think about.
Maybe some of us want to be in a three-month-long role-madness game. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Marmot wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:06 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:51 pm An average of 3-6 people should be dying/lynched each day. We've had less some days. Let's go with 4.

80 people in 8 weeks.

Maybe some of us want to be in a three-month-long role-madness game. :beer:
Longest game I've been in was 10 months. It's doable.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Ricochet »

Organ2/ASLSP Mafia - a 629-year game

Coming soon to you on a day of a month of a year randomly determined via the I Ching
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Hello. It's G-Man, not THE GAME.

I'm breaking character because Day 5 got, frankly, out of hand. Words were said in public and private that rubbed me the wrong way on a day when my job has me stressed out good and plenty. I am not offended by anything that's been said, however. You all should know by now that I'm not one to hold a grudge, so that is all in the past as far as I am concerned. Life and this game just have me very frustrated. My stress level is not what matters, frankly. Yours matters to me.

There has been a lot going on in this game- marginal amounts of silly fun, apathy, frustration. One thing I don't like to see pollute a game is ill will. From my perspective, The Clock mechanism has led to anger, defiance, and the early stages of ill will. I want you to know that The Clock mechanism is functioning as I designed it and any immunity to it was established in-game as I planned for it.

Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 hatched as an idea over two years ago. It took me almost two years to research, create, refine, and write down the roles. This is not a game that has been collecting dust prior to sign-ups going live. I have been actively working on this game and the intersections of its roles and mechanics for two years. It's been fun, despite requiring a beast of a spreadsheet.

I tell you this because I want you to know that, despite what it may sometimes seem like, I am not just making this up as I go. That said, this is a very fluid game (Stage 1 is at least), so all these moving pieces require flexibility. I tried to maintain variety by not duplicating too many standard roles and I tried to prevent any one team from being capable of totally overpowering the game. Despite my best intentions, I cannot prevent imbalance or overpowering because I am not in control of this game. You are.

You make the decisions. You determine who dies and in which order. For the record, the role selection order was completely randomized. I may move future roles around to prevent overlapping here and negation there, but that is, I believe, my duty as a host- the present you with a game that isn't boring and predictable. This is specifically why I did not and will not spell things out to the letter 100% of the time, because your actions may throw rigidity out the window.

Information flows freely in this game for a reason. It's to test you. But information isn't limited to flowing just between you players. Ask me questions. I am not bound by anything other than protecting the identities of those who do not wish to go public with their roles and keeping certain mechanics a secret that may give too much away. You can ask me questions. Well, you can ask THE GAME questions. How much he will reveal is up to him, but he will almost always give you an answer. An answer that isn't as informative as you might like is still an answer.

About THE GAME... It is a character from two games I ran on a now-defunct mafia site called The Piano. It is a malevolent flying saucer from another galaxy. I chose to tie this game to my Secret Mafia universe as a way to introduce the uninitiated to the character before I host Secret Mafia 3. THE GAME is the personification of the god complex that comes with hosting. He is sarcastic, malicious, and antagonistic. But THE GAME is not a way for me to trash talk you players. Oh sure, THE GAME loves to trash talk but that's because he desires to mess with your head. Please take anything THE GAME says with a grain of salt and chuckle at his condescending superiority complex. Do not let him get under your skin. THE GAME is just a narrative element meant to add sass and flavor.

Now we come to the crux of it. The game was suspended mid-phase because I could see a train wreck and/or a revolt coming. Unfortunately, I cannot make everyone happy in regards to The Clock mechanism and how it played out. This leaves me with only one choice. If I can't make everyone happy, I'm just going to have to make everyone unhappy.

Day 5 is going to be re-booted tonight. Whatever role you had and any restrictions, limitations, goals, and/or assignments you had when the night post dropped for Night 4 are reset to that same level. If you were insanified when Day 5 began, I'm sorry but you will be insanified again. If you had access to a chat at the beginning of Day 5, you will have access to it again. Unfortunately, things were said that can't be unsaid, so information is out there from Day 5 version 1.0. We're all just going to have to adapt to that.

I will reboot Day 5 sometime around 9:30 tonight. Between then and now, I have a lot of work to do. I have to undo many changes to my spreadsheet and figure out if I need to send any of you clarifying PM's. Bear with me while I work through all this and know that I may not get back to you on some of your questions until tomorrow. This is a complex game and there is more going on behind the scenes than you realize. You may be able to discern some of it but I guarantee that you cannot discern all of it.

And as always, if you're not sure you've been given a fair shake for any reason, get with JJJ. He's here to help.

-G
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have high expectations for shenanigans and low expectations for things to make sense in this game.

That's what I signed up for. HA-HA HA!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't know what is going on, so I'm not unhappy. Try harder THE GAME. :srsnod:

I am back though. For real.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 277

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 pm I don't know what is going on, so I'm not unhappy. Try harder THE GAME. :srsnod:

I am back though. For real.
I knew I could count on you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

All I want is four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 pm THE GAME is the personification of the god complex that comes with hosting. He is sarcastic, malicious, and antagonistic. But THE GAME is not a way for me to trash talk you players.
So...you owe me royalties for how long now?

I'll say this only, because I believe it's on topic. If you expected to stay in a role you had at this stage of G-Man's monstrosity, you had another thing coming.

And I'll say this more:

G-Man didn't deserve the lashing he got. Unless you have full knowledge of his setup, you cannot initially and definitively say whether something was wrong, but even if you could, do you think the host is trying to cheat you? G-Man isn't a cheater. Even if people were put off by his persona, we all know the man behind the persona, and that man is an honorable man. Lashing out at the host like this makes it uncomfortable for the other players. Please please please contact the mediator when there is a conflict between between you and the host.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Hate the GAME, not the players." :slick:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm
G-Man wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 pm THE GAME is the personification of the god complex that comes with hosting. He is sarcastic, malicious, and antagonistic. But THE GAME is not a way for me to trash talk you players.
So...you owe me royalties for how long now?

I'll say this only, because I believe it's on topic. If you expected to stay in a role you had at this stage of G-Man's monstrosity, you had another thing coming.

And I'll say this more:

G-Man didn't deserve the lashing he got. Unless you have full knowledge of his setup, you cannot initially and definitively say whether something was wrong, but even if you could, do you think the host is trying to cheat you? G-Man isn't a cheater. Even if people were put off by his persona, we all know the man behind the persona, and that man is an honorable man. Lashing out at the host like this makes it uncomfortable for the other players. Please please please contact the mediator when there is a conflict between between you and the host.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Hate the GAME, not the players." :slick:
Well put.
G-Man
Made Man

Re: [NIGHT 4] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by G-Man »

------------------------------------

OH, WHAT A NIGHT

Everyone (well everyone save for one person) heard the gunshots rip through the night air. Then again, I guess you could say everyone save for two, if you include Jackofhearts2005. And why shouldn't we count him?

A crowd gathered outside an apartment at the north end of town. All that glitters may be gold but tonight, all that glistened was Golden's blood in the street. A revolver was found next to the body, all six rounds discharged. Enough of his face hadn't been rendered a sickening pulpy mass for him to be identified.

"The person who did this can't be far!" shouted one person.

"Yeah, let's go find them and make them pay!"

After a few nervous glances and a cough or two, people paired up and started searching.

---------------------

Epignosis trailed behind his search partner, breathing heavier than usual. He had to stop running.

"Come on," his search partner said. "There's a bench on the other side of this street. You can sit down there if you like."

"Thanks," he said, fumbling his way into the street.

"Hey!" his search partner called out. "Stand right there for a second!"

"Okay," Epignosis said. "Why do you want m-"

He never finished his sentence because at that exact moment a half-frozen car appeared out of nowhere and plowed right through him. Jackofhearts2005 got out and looked around, confused.

"What just happened?" Jack asked.

---------------------

"Call it," #50 urged. Nachomamma8 just stood there stunned speechless after seeing Epignosis become roadkill.

"Call it!" #50 shouted. No response. The madman shrugged his shoulders, pulled out his captive bolt pistol, and popped Nacho right between the eyes.

---------------------------------------------

GOLDEN WAS KILLED BY THE SINISTER 6'S.
EPIGNOSIS WAS KILLED BY THE CRAZY 8'S.
NACHOMAMMA8 WAS KILLED BY #50

JACKOFHEARTS2005 HAS REAPPEARED.

IT IS NOW DAY 5.
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO LYNCH SOMEONE.
DRWILGY, GOLDEN, EPIGNOSIS, AND NACHOMAMMA8 ARE NOT LYNCHABLE* TODAY BECAUSE THEY JUST REANIMATED.

THE RESULTS OF THE NIGHT POLL ARE IN! ALL ARITHMETIC NUMBERS START DAY 5 WITH A PENALTY VOTE.

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE STILL INSANIFIED:
COLONIALBOB
EPIGNOSIS
GOLDEN
INSERTNAMEHERE
JULIETS
LONG CON
MOVINGPICTURES07

HEY, WAIT! HOW DID HE GET IN HERE?!?

MOVINGPICTURES07 HAS REPLACED DFARADAY.

*ALSO UNKILLABLE BY ANY DAYTIME POWERS OR MECHANICS THAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Re: [DAY 5 V2.0] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by G-Man »

BWAA! BWAA! BWAA!

ATTENTION! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! THE FOLLOWING IS A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...

FTNIUNJCWTYRZVXGJCADMBEPRPWZPCKCIAQFHHNVQFBGCDTTAWUKFGLAAKMUPTTGWXVUOBOITUHNUNHJGWGNQLWAGBLCGBHUJUPFHWMUCVWAWDHVEKDLUBOXBRHDNGGHABQXDULUBVVVMDMWIFYOPVQAGMAYPKHTMYOQVOMIZMEMABQSMDLNKTUTWUOU

ONCE AGAIN, THE STECKERVERBINDUNGEN IS CLEARED OUT AND THE RINGSTELLUNG IS A THREE-LETTER WORD.

HA-HA! HA!
HA!
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

BWAA! BWAA! BWAA!

ATTENTION! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

I AM PLEASED TO REVEAL OUR FIFTH INSTALLMENT OF THE SEXY SING-ALONG! TECHNICALLY, YOU COULD CALL THIS THE THIRD INSTALLMENT, SINCE THIS IS JUST THE THIRD TIME THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON HAS PARTICIPATED.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

COLONIALBOB
DFARADAY
MADE
NACHOMAMMA8

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF DAY 5 TO STATE YOUR PREFERENCE IN THE THREAD. THE WINNER SHALL RECEIVE A PRIZE. FOR HIS EFFORTS, COLONIALBOB IS NO LONGER A VIABLE LYNCH POLL CANDIDATE AND IS IMMUNE* FROM ANY DEADLY POWERS DURING THE DAY. NACHOMAMMA8 IS ALREADY OFF THE POLL AND IMMUNE** FOR THE DAY.

*YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT.
**DEAL WITH IT, SISSIES.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

ENIGMA PUZZLE CLUE:

THE RINGSTELLUNG IS A THREE-LETTER WORD THAT APPEARS IN THE MOST RECENT NIGHT POST.
My Banners:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Agreed, Epi. But that's all I'm going to say on that. Moving on to...

YOU THOUGHT YOU'D GOTTEN RID OF #13 SAFELY, BUT YOU WERE WRONG! I AM BACK, BABY!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I apologize for overreacting to this situation, G-Man. In retrospect I don't believe that I truly suspected you of "retconning" or cheating at your mechanics; I was just frustrated with the structure of the mechanic and how we had no basis or expectation of the retroactive aspect of it. I felt that it was unjust that I had been killed off due to a circumstance that I had every reason to believe I was safe from. But that's the nature of THE GAME, brutal as it may be, and your hosting style is way too cool and novel for me to stay angry about it.

I think I understand the reboot solution; presumably since we're starting after the night there's no concern that anyone has access to info that they shouldn't or know about a role that they shouldn't?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Re: [DAY 5 v2.0] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:41 pm I think I understand the reboot solution; presumably since we're starting after the night there's no concern that anyone has access to info that they shouldn't or know about a role that they shouldn't?
NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT PEOPLE ADMITTED TO OR CLAIMED IN THE THREAD. UNLESS THEY ASKED ME QUESTIONS. :feb:
My Banners:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

hi

wot happen
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I was kind of excited to see what my new role would be.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 95

Post by DrWilgy »

The game pressed the button amd we went back in time.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

did people gte new roles?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Dom wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 am did people gte new roles?
NO. WE JUST STARTED DAY 5 OVER AGAIN.
My Banners:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I am playing three games at once while having to deal with a number of uncles and cousins and since this game is the one where I have no wincon I am giving it less priority.

I will resume paying attention to it next week.

Apologies.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Rico!

Why are you talking funny if you aren't insanified?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:58 pm I was kind of excited to see what my new role would be.
Me too.

I may have agreed with some of the protestors in principle but also, I wasn't going to argue against anything that lead to mass deaths. :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

hi
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hello. What are you thinking today, Dom?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am Rico!

Why are you talking funny if you aren't insanified?
Malkovich?
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think this is the first time I've been double immune to a lynch. It feels... natural.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Malkovich.
G-Man wrote:
4:06 A.M.- SLOONEI'S HEAD EXPLODED.
5:06 A.M.- NUTELLA'S HEAD EXPLODED
6:06 A.M.- JACKOFHEARTS2005'S HEAD EXPLODED
7:06 A.M.- INSERTNAMEHERE'S HEAD EXPLODED

G-Man wrote: THE INSANITY CURSE IS NOW OVER
Malkovich...
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Spacedaisy »

So am I to understand the clock is not currently in effect?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm So am I to understand the clock is not currently in effect?
:srsnod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

TFW bigsimpsin are insane again because everybody did the time warp and it's just disputatious Cheshire Cat bishopdom I'm don't everybody.

Voting
tracked the people who's block asploded in order anticlimax how likely Jim Moriarty supertonic resperse are to fonctionnaire the founder. Ready to Grego done Hot Soup this. irregularity excursionist you never answered my odds - did you back expugnable ...and that's terrible. future Black Rock? imprecation The Doctor Planter know you Shouter swartliness back?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 pm Malkovich.
G-Man wrote:

Malkovich...
when did the insanifications start?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It doesn't have to be like this :puppy:
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It doesn't have to be like this :(
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Malkovich?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Malkovich...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:02 am
Ricochet wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 pm Malkovich.
G-Man wrote:

Malkovich...
when did the insanifications start?
I ask this because if they started after Day 2, then we can probably blame them on INH. JOH was MIA for most of the game, so I don't think he lines up. It's not me, but you're all free to kill me if you want, and that (if I'm reading this correctly) just leaves INH and nutella. I say we lynch one of them today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Putting a vote on INH to even things out between them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Malkovich!
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Malkovich...
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 pmMalkovich...
Malcovich?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”