[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 277

Re: [DAY 30] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by insertnamehere »

yo primes, you should totes just tie this poll up and keep me and kyle both around so we can yell at each other for the rest of the game
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Actually Kyle, the more that I think about it, a tie would be the best thing for your game. As long as I'm around, the Primes would prioritize killing me over killing you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I supported the prime group because they were kind and were using every tool at their disposal to win. I respect that. The group also contained most of the players I knew from before and that appealed to me, cus who doesn't want to play with friends? As room 101 and as a voter you killed SD and JC.

If the primes allow you to live then they allow a serial killer hell bent on eliminating them to continue operating. Same serial killer responsible for killing.... how many of them?That longer fulfills condition A or B.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 95

Post by DrWilgy »

Ufufufufufufu... Kyle, INH, Join me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:31 pm I supported the prime group because they were kind and were using every tool at their disposal to win. I respect that. The group also contained most of the players I knew from before and that appealed to me, cus who doesn't want to play with friends? As room 101 and as a voter you killed SD and JC.

If the primes allow you to live then they allow a serial killer hell bent on eliminating them to continue operating. Same serial killer responsible for killing.... how many of them?That longer fulfills condition A or B.
I'm just interested in the levels of self-deception required for you to:

A. Know that the Primes will kill you.
B. Sacrifice your game in order to help them win.
C. Dedicate yourself to killing their biggest threat.
D. Try as hard as possible to make the game as dull as possible.

Wake the fuck up, dude.

Y'know the real reason why this game is so very, very shit? It's because a bunch of smart intelligent players, like Kyle and Daisy, decided not to care about winning, and instead propped up a bunch of fuck-o's who talk a lot and brag about themselves.

Can you imagine what this game would be like if everyone involved earnestly tried to win the game for their actual teams? God, it'd be fantastic! It'd probably be one of my favorite games. Instead, G-Man ballsed it all up with some dubious decisions that made people not care, and here we are.

I know that selling you on this is a bit of a long shot, but Kyle, why don't you just kill yourself? It'd be the first respectable move you've made this entire game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Linki: Or alternately, why don't you wake up from the fuckin' Matrix, and kill LC?

I'll vote for him if you do.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's just give into the chaos and throw our votes randomly. Doesn't that sound fun? Isn't that what we are here for? FUN!

Let's just all float into madness. Doesn't that sound fun? Isn't that what we are here for? FUN?

Let's just all give our hearts. Doesn't that sound fun? Isn't that what we are here for? FUN.

Its... cold without a heart... Doesn't that sound... fun? isn't... that what we... are here for...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

As I see it, you have two options, Kyle.

You can either:

1. Kill me and wait for the Primes to kill you.
2. Help to lynch LC and still have a chance at winning the game. Not a very good chance, but more than you'd get by going with the Primes, and certainly a better chance than I have at winning.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Why are the two amusing players up to being lynched? What am I going to enjoy watching if these two die?
Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

INH.... I already have everything I want, living is just a bonus. My life is my own to use as I please.

I don't care about primes or non primes or any of that. Beyond specific friends and allies who should know who they are, its been mostly a means to an end. This isn't about that.

I want you dead because you've threatened me and hurt my interest at every opportunity.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:51 pm As I see it, you have two options, Kyle.

You can either:

2. Help to lynch LC and still have a chance at winning the game. Not a very good chance, but more than you'd get by going with the Primes, and certainly a better chance than I have at winning.
What are you proposing, we team up and fight injustice like the Super Friends?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

for the first time in like two months this thread is interesting to read
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 pm INH.... I already have everything I want, living is just a bonus. My life is my own to use as I please.

I don't care about primes or non primes or any of that. Beyond specific friends and allies who should know who they are, its been mostly a means to an end. This isn't about that.

I want you dead because you've threatened me and hurt my interest at every opportunity.
Ya coulda fooled me. It seems that all of your specific friends and allies happen to be friends. What a funny coinici-dink!
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:51 pm As I see it, you have two options, Kyle.

You can either:

You can vote for me, and play the game for other people. Or, you can vote for LC and play the game for yourself. Take your pick.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 pm for the first time in like two months this thread is interesting to read
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAND UP TO THE PRIMES
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 pm INH.... I already have everything I want, living is just a bonus. My life is my own to use as I please.

Ya coulda fooled me. It seems that all of your specific friends and allies happen to be Primes. What a funny coinici-dink!
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 pm

You can either:

You can vote for me, and play the game for other people. Or, you can vote for LC and play the game for yourself. Take your pick.
EBWOP
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 317

Post by Quin »

What should I do INH?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:17 pm What should I do INH?
Vote LC.

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Well right now we're tied 5-5, LC is the only unaccounted for vote and I'm guessing he'll probably vote for the guy who just tried to lynch him, but I could be wrong about that, [mention]Long Con[/mention] is full of surprises.

That leaves [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] to either leave his vote on Long Con and allow INH to die or, switch his vote to me and tie it up to create probably the most awkward no lynch scenario possible that would fulfill his goal of neither of us dying because we entertain him
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Or you could vote LC. Which would result in him being lynched, and not you.

Why are you so hesitant to make a smart, self-protective move?

Do I need to repost my arguments to get you to respond to them?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

You never answered me, INH.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:39 pm You never answered me, INH.
I'm gonna assume you're referring to this post from the far-off times of yesterday. Not at all relevant to what's happening now, but you must be concerned that your hold on Kyle is weakening and that he might go against you, so you need to discredit me in his eyes, prompting you to bring up some old bullshit that you know is irrelevant, but you still hope it's enough to make Kyle distrust me enough to not go against you.
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:47 pm This is the only peace and trust offering you're going to get from me, LC. Take it or leave it.
You wanna lynch Kylemii, and in return you agree that you will never lynch me and your team will never nightkill me. Do I have that straight?
HERE'S THE CONTEXT. (I know Primes have a preternatural disgust with context, but I have no such issues.)

This was before I was fully outed as Room 101, and before I admitted to my win condition.

My pitch was this: Kyle showed that he's willing to backstab people, making him an unreliable threat that neither the non-Primes, nor the Primes can fully trust, meaning that both of them will at some point have to kill him. I proposed that we should just get it out of the way now, as he was possibly the one person that would benefit both sides to eliminate.

This was a weak, dumb plan.

You responded to it like you respond to most things: intentionally ignoring the true meaning of the content, and warping it into something you can use to push your agenda. You used it to paint me as unreliable even to the non-Primes in order to get them to fall in line behind you in lynching me. You asked a rhetorical question, ignoring what I actually meant, knowing that I wouldn't respond to you.

And lo, you sarcastically bring it back up again, misrepresenting my words yet again, hoping to discredit me and sabotage my gameplay by warping my words again.

My answer: Image
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:39 pm You never answered me, INH.
I'm gonna assume you're referring to this post from the far-off times of yesterday.

Yes. The one from 22 hours ago.
Not at all relevant to what's happening now, but you must be concerned that your hold on Kyle is weakening and that he might go against you, so you need to discredit me in his eyes, prompting you to bring up some old bullshit that you know is irrelevant, but you still hope it's enough to make Kyle distrust me enough to not go against you.
You are crazy paranoid. I don't have a hold on Kyle. I trust that he's out for a win for himself. Didn't you see me howl for his blood when he lynched Spacedaisy? The idea that I'm trying to "discredit you in his eyes" is loco. Kyle isn't part of my plan, if I had a plan. Kyle is part of his plan.
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:47 pm This is the only peace and trust offering you're going to get from me, LC. Take it or leave it.
You wanna lynch Kylemii, and in return you agree that you will never lynch me and your team will never nightkill me. Do I have that straight?
HERE'S THE CONTEXT. (I know Primes have a preternatural disgust with context, but I have no such issues.)

This was before I was fully outed as Room 101, and before I admitted to my win condition.

My pitch was this: Kyle showed that he's willing to backstab people, making him an unreliable threat that neither the non-Primes, nor the Primes can fully trust, meaning that both of them will at some point have to kill him. I proposed that we should just get it out of the way now, as he was possibly the one person that would benefit both sides to eliminate.
See I don't get how it makes sense for me to vote out the guy who you think might backstab me... over the guy who definitely wants me dead and tries to lynch me. :confused:
This was a weak, dumb plan.
Well, it's important to be realistic about our faults, but geez, that's a little harsh.
You responded to it like you respond to most things: intentionally ignoring the true meaning of the content, and warping it into something you can use to push your agenda.

Whaaaat, that's not how I respond to most things! I'm the fucking King of Context. i'M THE ONE WHO GETS MY SHIT WARPED ALL THE TIME BY OTHER PEOPLE!
You used it to paint me as unreliable even to the non-Primes in order to get them to fall in line behind you in lynching me. You asked a rhetorical question, ignoring what I actually meant, knowing that I wouldn't respond to you.
I didn't paint anything. You offered "trust and peace", and didn't clarify what that meant. WTF am I supposed to sign a blind contract??
And lo, you sarcastically bring it back up again, misrepresenting my words yet again, hoping to discredit me and sabotage my gameplay by warping my words again.
And lo, you are a psycho. I didn't misrepresent your words the first time, and if you thought I did, how about answering the fucking question in a way that clarifies things since [that's why I asked??? And how did my recent post "misrepresent them again"??? It didn't even.... represent them!
My answer: Image
And lo, you are rude.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*yawn* is it time to vote already?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Aw... I was thinking the poll was done. 24 more hours. damn yo.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 pm Aw... I was thinking the poll was done. 24 more hours. damn yo.
That was a glorious tie that you just broke. How are you going to take responsibility?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by speedchuck »

I can retie the tie
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:46 pm I can retie the tie
It's just not the same :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:46 pm I can retie the tie
It's just not the same :disappoint:
:puppy: I tried.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] my biggest problem with your plan to lynch LC instead of either of us is that LC is a lone wolf. He's not on the prime team proper so lynching him has relatively limited benefit.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 pm Aw... I was thinking the poll was done. 24 more hours. damn yo.
That was a glorious tie that you just broke. How are you going to take responsibility?
I don't follow.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm @insertnamehere my biggest problem with your plan to lynch LC instead of either of us is that LC is a lone wolf. He's not on the prime team proper so lynching him has relatively limited benefit.
My death, when it comes, will benefit the Primes by not being one of them, and I will be happy to have helped my brethren win.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:04 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:43 pm
I don't follow.
'Twas a joke.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'd also rather join in an alliance with someone whose goals were more strategic than emotional.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 258
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

SO we aren’t killing Kyle?

I can also vote for LC if we actually wanted someone dead
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

But no then there’s still be 5 votes on INH
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why me? There must be at least 4 or 5 other people you wouldn't mind lynching.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 pm Why me? There must be at least 4 or 5 other people you wouldn't mind lynching.
Prime supporter, you are
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo I don't mind but why do you want me dead in the first place?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:41 pm sprityo I don't mind but why do you want me dead in the first place?
You and I, not so different in our enjoyment.

But I, feel, for INH’s situation and also the way he framed you as a snake of a player really convinced me that you’re more of a threat via play style than role
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

That's flattering, thanks. :)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I guess if I get lynched today I can add "once considered more dangerous than a serial killer" to my resume, huh?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

probably not my real life resume though
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

that was a joke obviously
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 pm Why me? There must be at least 4 or 5 other people you wouldn't mind lynching.
Prime supporter, you are
Fair enough, but like I said, you'll really be helping the Primes.

And speedchuck is voting for me, so I don't even know what that is supposed to be.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

INH didn't you at least like the Dark Prime thing? I liked that.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 pm
Prime supporter, you are
Fair enough, but like I said, you'll really be helping the Primes.

And speedchuck is voting for me, so I don't even know what that is supposed to be.
a joke
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm You keep comparing me to Game of Thrones character Littlefinger, who by the way would be amazing at mafia, but your speech is dripping with manipulation too, don't you think?

If you pull this off today I sincerely hope you win.
He'd be the worst townie ever.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:06 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm You keep comparing me to Game of Thrones character Littlefinger, who by the way would be amazing at mafia, but your speech is dripping with manipulation too, don't you think?

If you pull this off today I sincerely hope you win.
He'd be the worst townie ever.
Yeah but don't you think underdog wins are just the coolest?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

:disappoint:
INH-6
Kyle-5
LC-1

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”