[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 277

Re: [NIGHT 27] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by insertnamehere »

if there was an option to defect to the primes, i'd take it. this is the most aggravating fucking annoying fucking game i've played since Mad Max, another G-Man concoction.

it's almost impossible to try and fucking motivate the non-primes to want to win the game, even when we all know who the fucking primes are, and the non-primes outnumber them.

instead, we get sidetracked by sig suggesting lynching inactives, or kyle shitting on any proposed candidates, despite NOT BEING WILLING TO ENTER INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE VALIDITY AND MERITS OF THEIR ARGUMENTS.

then we have fuck-o's like Quin and Wilgy, who are so fucking apathetic at this point that the only way to motivate them to do anything proactive in any fucking way is to hide it in smarmy meme-y joke-y ironic bullshit.

aaaaand everyone doesn't really enter into the thread too often.

so, it's me, banging my head repeatedly against a brick wall, trying to get people to care about a game seemingly designed to not make them care about it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm if there was an option to defect to the primes, i'd take it. this is the most aggravating fucking annoying fucking game i've played since Mad Max, another G-Man concoction.

it's almost impossible to try and fucking motivate the non-primes to want to win the game, even when we all know who the fucking primes are, and the non-primes outnumber them.

instead, we get sidetracked by sig suggesting lynching inactives, or kyle shitting on any proposed candidates, despite NOT BEING WILLING TO ENTER INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE VALIDITY AND MERITS OF THEIR ARGUMENTS.

then we have fuck-o's like Quin and Wilgy, who are so fucking apathetic at this point that the only way to motivate them to do anything proactive in any fucking way is to hide it in smarmy meme-y joke-y ironic bullshit.

aaaaand everyone else doesn't really enter into the thread too often.

so, it's me, banging my head repeatedly against a brick wall, trying to get people to care about a game seemingly designed to not make them care about it.
forgot a word
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 317

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm if there was an option to defect to the primes, i'd take it. this is the most aggravating fucking annoying fucking game i've played since Mad Max, another G-Man concoction.

Am I wrong or did I just lead a lynch? :ponder: Seems pretty pathetic to me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:22 pm

:stare:

Okay.

So, you're not on the Prime team anymore. But you were. Yet you refuse to help the non-primes at all opportunities, even, as you said, leading a lynch, and providing a vote for the Primes to piggy back off of, against a non-prime. Yet, you seem to not be overtly helping the Primes, so calling you a Prime ally would be inaccurate.

From where I'm standing, your only purpose in the game is to just stand around saying pithy shit to people, while trolling them into thinking that you might start giving a shit, only to pull a Lucy and the football over and over again, because, I dunno, being smarmy and aloof makes you feel cool? Or makes you feel smarter than anyone else?

If that's the case, I might just go ahead and block you for the remainder of this game, because all you're doing is stressing me out and aggravating me for no tangible purpose.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:22 pm

:stare:

Okay.

So, you're not on the Prime team anymore. But you were. Yet you refuse to help the non-primes at all opportunities, even, as you said, leading a lynch, and providing a vote for the Primes to piggy back off of, against a non-prime. Yet, you seem to not be overtly helping the Primes, so calling you a Prime ally would be inaccurate.

From where I'm standing, your only purpose in the game is to just stand around saying pithy shit to people, while trolling them into thinking that you might start giving a shit, only to pull a Lucy and the football over and over again, because, I dunno, being smarmy and aloof makes you feel cool? Or makes you feel smarter than anyone else?

If that's the case, I might just go ahead and block you for the remainder of this game, because all you're doing is stressing me out and aggravating me for no tangible purpose.
You know, I've offered you my help a few times now. You just keep slapping away my hand.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Foiled again.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Maybe I'll go back to my cryptic bullshit. That was fun too.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

what if you just didn't post?

would that be too much to ask?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 pm what if you just didn't post?

would that be too much to ask?
I voted Kaprekar because it sounds like Paprika.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

But seriously INH, if I'm pissing you off to the point where you feel the need to block me, I suggest you talk to the MoD. I'm not intentionally trying to fuck with you. I'm just playing the game.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sorry - *+*GaMe FaCiLiTaToR*+*
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] Well first of all, I didn't prevent SD from dying and I also didn't cause Made's death. Sure maybe I should have tried to contribute to earlier planning.

But more importantly...

It's dangerous to think of this as a purely prime versus composite game. I mean obviously yes that is a thing. That is a good description of the circumstances we're in pretty much.

But that's not really all there is to it. There's people in the middle. And ex primes, regardless of loyalty... are now current _____s, and at least right now we need to acquiesce to their preferences on some level. If we don't then we won't always have the numbers.

If Doctor Wilgy is on the same team as LC he's not gonna be super down to lynch him and decrease his personal chance at victory you know?

The game doesn't end if/when the Primes get destroyed.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

We need every vote we can get, and we can't get votes by telling people what's best for them. We need to be flexible and *make* it the best for them.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 95

Post by DrWilgy »

Full disclosure

I've never joined a team chat. I'm above that.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:03 am Full disclosure

can testify. blew us all up when he was #60 without so much as a warning in chat

what a jerk
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

and then a bunch of other words
oh god please relax inh things aren't as bad as you think they are we have the votes we just need to find an acceptable candidate rather than choosing an arbitrary prime candidate and convincing everyone that it's the best one.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:03 am Full disclosure

I think that maybe you might be my new favorite person???
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 pm sorry - *+*GaMe FaCiLiTaToR*+*
It's Mod. Lowercase d. We moderate things. We don't always make them easy (which is literally what a "facilitator" does).
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 am
It's Mod. Lowercase d. We moderate things. We don't always make them easy (which is literally what a "facilitator" does).
:p I don't hate the name. It's just a really sophisticated way to describe what we do.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:28 am
:p I don't hate the name. It's just a really sophisticated way to describe what we do.
My problem with this stems from the fact that I wrote an unpublished novel 15 years ago that predicted that teachers would no longer be called teachers, but "facilitators."

What are we called now?

"Facilitators of Learning."

Bullshit.

I'm not a facilitator.

I don't make things easy.

I'm a Challenger.

But teacher works fine.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:49 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:28 am
My problem with this stems from the fact that I wrote an unpublished novel 15 years ago that predicted that teachers would no longer be called teachers, but "facilitators."

What are we called now?

"Facilitators of Learning."

Bullshit.

I'm not a facilitator.

I don't make things easy.

I'm a Challenger.

But teacher works fine.
As far as I'm concerned a "Learning Facilitator"'s job ends with them dropping the appropriate textbook on the student's lap and taking a nap. Teacher's teach.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i need to be teached appropriate use of apostrophes
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Spacedaisy »

I see INH tried to capitalize on my absence (houseguests for the last week and a half, I apologize for being MIA) as an opportunity to lynch me. So silly. Why would you all vote for me when I am not invested enough in the game to try and win it for myself? You're wasting your time. Clearly I wasn't controlling anything at the time he wanted to lynch me, yet his reasoning was to kill off someone who can control a kill? I fail to understand your reason for being so afraid of me INH, I gave up my chance at a win for you to try and grab that shot. Do you really think I am going to actively go along with taking you out? Nope. You're better off fighting the people who are actually against you. If you win against them, then you still have me in your corner. but instead you are going to try and take out the person who you could have in your corner if my other allies are gone? Your strategy is shaky at best my friend. And it only serves to make me more confident in supporting the people I support first.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Valenzetti is just a Lost reference lol. All the others are apparently real things
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:22 am Valenzetti is just a Lost reference lol. All the others are apparently real things
U da real mvp
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 258
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Did you guys know that INH has died the most out of anyone for a total of 7 times?
with runner ups being DDL with 6 deaths

anyways, I made an excel spreadsheet of all the deaths and events in the game so this at least takes out 22/101 Roles for the time being. ill be back later after some more researching. but this is where im starting personally
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

HEY name all the runner-ups!
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long con with 5 :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

On the reverse side:
Speedchuck has never died
Spacedaisy has died once, from a lynch
And Quin has never been night killed, but lynched twice
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Wasn’t there a thing about speed being invincible until every has died once?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 299

Post by G-Man »

sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 pm And Quin has never been night killed, but lynched twice
Night 3: Ricochet is killed by the Fatal 5's; Quin is killed by the Nasty 9's.

Night 12: Quin is killed by the Sinister 6's.

Night 13: Quin is killed by the Fatal 5's and Elohcin falls victim to #1.

Night 24: Long Con is killed by the Evil Evens, Quin is killed by the Sinister 6's, and insertnamehere is killed by Long Con.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:15 am HEY name all the runner-ups!
yeah I wanna see the rankings too
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

G-Man wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:13 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 pm And Quin has never been night killed, but lynched twice
Night 3: Ricochet is killed by the Fatal 5's; Quin is killed by the Nasty 9's.

Night 12: Quin is killed by the Sinister 6's.

Night 13: Quin is killed by the Fatal 5's and Elohcin falls victim to #1.

Night 24: Long Con is killed by the Evil Evens, Quin is killed by the Sinister 6's, and insertnamehere is killed by Long Con.
i found the error, i have two quins on my list and one was blank :omg:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 pm On the reverse side:
Speedchuck has never died
Spacedaisy has died once, from a lynch
And Quin has never been night killed, but lynched twice
How many times have I died?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Death's w/ no reveal (mostly night kills) and who killed them
Colonial Bob N15-L7
DDL D8-60 N10-PP N11-PP N21-OO N23-PP
DrWilgy N9-F5 N17-1 D19-killed by Flu
Elohcin N10-F5 N13-1 N15-OO
Epignosis N3-C8 N11-F5
INH N14-1 N17-OO D21-Survives Lynch N21-F5 N23-L7 N24-killed by Long Con
juliets N1 - OO N7-N9 N20-PP
Nachomamma N3-50
Glorfindel DIDNT DIE WHILE PLAYING
Kylemii D22-Flu N23-F5
LC N2-C8 N6-S6 D8-60 N9-N9 N24-EE
MM N6-EE N11-1 D20-Flu
MP N7-50 D10-Lover N15-1
nutella N17-L7 D21-Flu
Golden N8-C8 D10-Neglect
Sig N19-F5 & OO
Sloonei N9-L7
SD Not night killed
Speedchuck not killed at all
Dom N8-S6 N11-1 N21-L7
Sprityo That's me.
Ricochet N3-F5 N22-EE
JOH N5-F5 N19-L7 N21-Rad Pois N22-PP N26-EE
Made N2-50 N5-OO N15-1
Quin N12-S6 N13-F5 N24-S6

Death's w/ Reveal (mostly Lynches)
INH Day 1
Rico Day 2
DDL Day 3
nutella Day5
INH Day 6
Epignosis Day 7
DrWilgy Day 8
SpaceDaisy Day10
Quin Day 11
ColonialBob Day 12
JOH Day 13
ColonialBob Day 14
Quin Day 15
Elohcin Day 17
Sloonei Day 18
juliets Day 19
JOH DAY 20
Elohcin Day 22
Dom Day 23
Rico Day 25
Made Day 27
So a deaths list (as requested):
1. INH- 7
1. JOH-7
3. DDL- 6
4. LC- 5
4. Elochin- 5
6. CBob- 4
6. DrWilgy- 4
6. Quin- 4
6. juliets- 4
6. Ricochet- 4
11. Made- 3
11. nutella- 3
11. Epignosis
11. Nachomamma/Glorf/Kylemii- 3
11. Marmot- 3
11. MP07- 3
11. Golden/sig- 3
18. Sloonei- 2
19. Spacedaisy- 1
19. Dom/Sprityo- 1
21. Speedchuck- 0
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

oh darn i forgot to add Cbob died on night 17, but i counted it in the overall deaths so whatever
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

fuck, and Dom's/myself. which should be 4 total
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So to start off, i believe the Crazy 8's are either in hiding, or completely eliminated
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

my proof being that
1) the Crazy 8's havent been killing since night 8
2) evil evens didnt start killing until night 22, and every even night since
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I think it's also a reasonable thing to assume the Sinister 6 only have two active members left, their last kill was night 24, for some reason they didnt kill anyone night 26. and previously, they hadnt killed anyone since night 12 prior to night 24.

So rico dies night 22, rolls #12. allowing 3 members in to the sinister 6 and then kills quin.

this is also assuming that:
Kylemii, Dragon D. Luffy, Long Con, insertnamehere are currently not apart of the sinister 6.

that's all i have for now, lunch break is over, toodles
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I've been told that if any team is completely eliminated then we will be informed of it.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Unless I missed something that implies to me that all teams are still active at some level
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hm. Alright.

Nevertheless, those two teams are easiest to confirm as being low just based off the numbers

It’s worth noting too I’m at a disadvantage since I have no prior contacts in any team, and have no clue as to what roles Dom was, the other replacements also being in a similar situation
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I replaced in too so I kinda get what you mean. I didn't even bother catching up.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Great work, sprityo, thanks for that! I can confirm that I am not on the Sixes. I thought I died six times but then realized that one of my New Roles was due to the button being pushed. That damn button.

Who do you want to lynch tomorrow, sprit?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 111

Post by sig »

I'm not to upset with that lynch made was a 5 and the 5s are basically pawns of the primes
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 111

Post by sig »

Plus the 5s killed me which is super rude
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long con. Speedchuck basically confirmed himself as #3. A Prime

And primes still appear to be the looming threat. Too bad I didn’t get to this yesterday so I could suggest the possibility. But I’m laying my cards on lynching speedchuck, for the good of everyone
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

At this point, with that information, everyone who doesn’t vote for Speedchuck might as well be prime in my book and be lynched directly after
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”