Total votes: 17
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Homestar Runner [Day 13]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Homestar Runner Mafia

Civilians (18):

Homestar Runner - The lovable, but dimwitted star of this show. Hosts "The Show" each night (more about this later), one day he can choose to sleep through the phase, thereby making himself unlynchable but causing his vote not to count either, and one night he can sleepwalk, thereby allowing him to follow another player.

Marzipan - the hippy, space cadet girlfriend of Homestar. Each night a player is randomly selected to leave a message for Marzipan on her answering machine. This will take the form of an anonymous message via the host.

Strongbad - It may be Homestar's site, but everyone loves Strongbad's sarcastic and arrogant personality. Everyone will have to send Strongbad an email before the first night (message through the host), asking him any question they like. He will choose one to publicly answer each night. Secret.

Strongsad - This guy is as manic depressive as he is creative and intelligent. Posts his thoughts in poem form in the thread everyday.

Strongmad - Is a big dumb brute, with a soft heart, especially for his best buddy The Cheat. As long as Strong mad is alive, no one can night target The Cheat and if they try, Strongmad will learn who targeted him, but not what power.

The Cheat - Sidekick to Strongbad and best friend to Strongmad, as long as Strongmad is alive, The Cheat is impervious to all night targets. Additionally, once in the game The Cheat can play his Cheat Commando persona "Firebert" and blow another player up, but there is a fifty percent chance the resulting blast will take another random player down too.

Pom Pom - With his superb martial arts skills, Pom Pom is the game's Civ Ninja, but he is not required to use his power every night, he may choose to abstain until he feels certain a player is bad. Secret.

King of Town - The gluttonous King of Town has a smorgasbord buffet in his castle, he will choose one item to eat each night, giving him a one time use ability, but he won't know what the item does before he eats it.

Poopsmith - The trusted employee of the KOT, he faithfully shovels the KIng's pile of whatsit, despite it literally being a crappy job! Additionally, he has taken a vow of silence, as such he will have a second silent vote that he can cast. Secret.

Bubs - A jack of all trades and notorious Con man/salesman, he runs "Bubs' Concession Stand" (more on this later).

Coach Z - Though most people see him as a nuisance, Coach Z is the most encouraging and supportive person in town. Additionally, one of his many sideline jobs includes working as some sort of law enforcement. He has the choice to do one of two actions each night, either arrest someone or protect someone. Anyone he arrests is unable to post or vote, but still up for lynch. He can only keep one person in jail at a time, so to arrest someone new he must release the person occupying the jail cell.

Homsar - This weird little guy somehow seems to be exempt from the Laws of Physics. What this means is that if he is lynched, he will not die.

Senor Cardgage - Creepy with a capital Cree! This guy is not well liked by anyone other than Strongbad who inexplicably idolizes him. Most people hate him because he is always lurking about, or standing too close to you. But the upside of this creepy behavior is that he can see who is being targeted by any player he chooses to lurk by at night, though he has no idea what the power may be.

Gunhaver - As the Cheat Commandos Squad Leader, he directs Silent Rip and Fightgar. They do not control their night actions, though they still receive the results. If he dies, they will then gain control of their own night actions.

Fightgar - This Cheat Commando is all action! Each night he attacks someone in a blaze of gunfire and glory, causing them to be unable to do anything for fear of him killing them! Essentially, he is the civ role block.

Silent Rip - The expert in recon on the Cheat Commando Squad, he can wire someone's home each night, allowing him to learn something about them from their conversation, though it may not give a clear answer regarding their role or alignment...

Crackotage - Cheat Commando who flies a jet, coming to the rescue! He may stop two lynches at any point in the game. He can also free Coach Z's prisoner, using his locksmith skills, if he believes them to be wrongfully imprisoned.

Reynold - Civilian Contractor for the Cheat Commandos, this guy is bland and boring. As such he is a vanilla civ. Or is he? Secret.

Baddies

Blue Laser (4):

Blue Laser Commander - Commander of Blue Laser, the arch enemies of the Cheat Commandos. He is the Team's Don, is not able to be NKed until all his minions are dead. Night Kill on odd nights.

Blue Laser Minion 1 - Can protect one of their teammates each night, but it only has a fifty percent chance of working.

Blue Laser Minion 2 - Can perform a dead role check every night.

Blue Laser Minion 3 - Secret.

Teen Girl Squad (4):

Cheerleader - As the tyrannical leader of this flakey group, she is the Team's Don. As such, she is not Lynchable until all of her girls are dead. Night Kill on even nights.

So and So - The team's smartest (book smart anyway) member. She will learn if any of them are targeted each night and with what, but not who it is that targeted them.

What's Her Face - Can protect one of her teammates each night, but only by being injured in the process herself should they be targeted. This will result in her having a posting restriction the following day.

The Ugly One - Secret

Serial Killer:

Trogdor!!! - This mighty S shaped dragon has one goal, burninate everyone! Each night the villagers will hide in one of five huts and Trogdor will choose one to incinerate. One of the people hiding in that hut will die as a result. If the hut is empty, no one will die.

Miscellaneous:

"The Show" - Each day, Homestar will host two players to join in his game show. They will have the duration of the day period to play, and then during the night period, Homestar will declare one of the two the winner and that player will be awarded a prize.

"Bubs' Concession Stand" - Bubs will have a running inventory of items in his concession stand. Each day, players may ask to buy an item and then during the night period Bubs will choose up to three players he wishes to make a deal with. Beware though, his price may be high and you won't have a choice once he agrees to sell to you!

Secret Events!
Cool Guy
Sibbie
Concert
Decemberween
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 0]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Player List:

A Person (m) - Lynched Day 13, Fightgar
agleaminranks (m) - killed Night 6 by Firebert, Cheerleader
BigDamnHero (m) - Winner, Strongbad recruited by Blue Laser
birdwithteeth11 (m) - killed Night 7 by Blue Laser, Reynold
Bullzeye (m) - killed Night 1 by Trogdor, rezzed, Night 2, killed Night 10 by Blue Laser, Homsar
borokkuei (m) - Lynched Day 11, Blue Laser Commander
Captain Bunny Killer (f) - killed Night 12 by Blue Laser, Gunhaver
Devin the Omniscient (m) - killed Night 3 by Blue Laser, Coach Z
DFaraday (m, replaced >SpaghettiEverywhere) - killed Night 11 by Blue Laser, Strongmad
DisgruntledPorcupine (m) - Lynched Day 9, So and So
Dom (m) - Strongsad'
Elohcin (f) - Lynched Day 1, What's Her Face
Hedgeowl (f) - Lynched Day 3, Pom Pom
Indiglo (f, replaced Matt F) - Winner, Blue Laser minion #3
Juliets (f) - Señor Cardgage
Kate (f) - Killed Night 1 by Blue Laser, Bubs
Leamiteo (f) - killed Night 11 by Trogdor, Marzipan
LittleTiger (f, replaced Bea) - Winner, Blue Laser Minion #1
Lizzy (f) - Lynched Day 4, King of Town
Matahari (f) - Killed Night 8 by Teen Girl Squad, The Poopsmith
Mongoose (f) - killed Night 6 by TGS, Crackotage
MovingPictures07 (m) - lynched Day 7, Silent Rip
Snow Dog (m) - The Cheat
S~V~S (f, replaced reywaS) - Lynched Day , Trogdor
Thellama73 (m) - killed Night 5 by Blue Laser, Homestar Runner
Timmer (m) - Lynched Day 8, Blue Laser Minion #2
Vompatti (m) - Lynched Day 6, The Ugly One

Active Players: 7
Dead Players: 20
Jailed Payers: 0

The Game so far...
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8
Night 8
Day 9
Night 9
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Rules:

1. No Illegal BTSC (Behind The Scenes Conversation)! Unless your role stipulates that you have BTSC with someone, do not discuss the game with them outside of the game thread.

2. Do not copy and paste any PMs you receive from the Hostess!

3. If you are Dead, please use dead red and do not speak on topic. There is a handy "dead" button up top to use.

4. If you are a non-player, please use non-player blue and do not speak on topic. There is a handy "np" button up top to use.

5. Off Topic comments are welcome in the thread, but I request that you always use Off Topic green when making comments unrelated to the game. This is so that anyone who is not interested in reading off topic knows they can skim over that. This also means that you CANNOT talk on topic in this color, and you CANNOT use off topic green in any codes should that come into play during the game. Off topic is only for off topic. There is a handy "OT" button to use for this up top as well.

6. Do not info dump. Some roles will learn some information as they go along. It is tempting to openly share it in thread, but this is regarded as poor form and I will punish anyone who info dumps. This is a strategy game, find a strategic way to use your info.

7. Be respectful of other players. I don't think I need to clarify this one, just know that I don't tolerate nonsense, so play nice or face my wrath! :feb:

Regarding Role Hinting/Outing: I believe that in certain rare instances it is a strategic move to out yourself or role hint. Therefore I will not strictly forbid either one, but I do ask that you talk to me before you do it and get my permission. This is not to say that I only permit true role hints/outings or false role hints/outings. It is only so that we avoid people outing or hinting willy nilly, but rather allow them when it is a smart strategic move. It won't be allowable just to save yourself from being lynched or something of that sort. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT OUTING ANY OTHER PLAYERS!

Epignosis is the Mod On Duty for this game, so if you have a problem, complaint, question, etc. he will gladly help you out. I welcome any PMs as well should you need help of any kind. I only ask that if you have complaints about another player, myself or the game, please keep them to PM. It only derails the game and sucks the fun out of it for everyone when it is taken into the thread. I promise you we will always do everything we can to resolve any issues, so please PM us.

This will be my host font color from here on out, so please do not use it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

GAME ON!
Where do you want to look for The Cheat?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Two notes...

1. An adjustment to Homsar's role was made because it did not work the way it was previously written.

2. For this first poll, you are able to change your vote as many times as you like. I may close it a few hours earlier than it says if everyone has voted.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Yay game! Yay yay yay!

Yay!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I watched your little video and the obvious answer seems to be the King of Town's house. I hate to choose the obvious answer. It goes against my grain. But I like the way the King of Town is drawn, so I am voting that anyway.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Woohoo game!

:offtobed:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

There have been some questions for me regarding the Strong bad emails you will have to write and submit by the end of Day 1. Here is an example of a Strong bad email:
For the purpose of our game, you need to write an email to Strongbad, asking him a question or whatever you want Strongbad to respond to. Sign them using a fake name, only I should know who wrote which email. I will give the compiled list of emails to Strongbad and each night he will send me a reply to one of them to be shared in thread. Trust me, you want Strongbad to choose your email, so make it fun and interesting. They do not need to be srsbsns game content or anything, in fact I encourage you to keep it random and silly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Sure, let's go to the castle. We can tell the King about the importance of eating his vegetables.

* Votes Castle *
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

Knowing nothign about the subject... I'm randomizing :D

*strong sad it is!*

YAY GAME
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

I watched some of the early stuff from this show, but I've got to ask... what the heck does "at the stick" mean?
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

And....we're off. :) Not sure where my vote is going yet.

Since it never hurts to ask:

sweet and lovely daisy, does anyone have info?

also it mayormaynot have taken me like 10 minutes to get to the bottom of the thread because I kept watching strong bad emails. :blush:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

I think this should be pretty easy...practically logical.

In the video, the king found the cheat in his grill. Strong bad said the cheat's home was IN the King's grill, ergo the cheat must've been at the King of Town's castle, right? Seems pretty straight forward to me...or am I missing something/totally clueless?

On a side note, is anyone else kinda freaked out by the characters without arms carrying stuff like sandwiches? Are they psychic? Do they possess mutant anti-gravity powers? I NEED ANSWERS, DAMMIT!

OK, now back to the game...and looking at the roles...specifically the Cheat and cheat-like characters. All of those are separate and distinct personalities, correct? For our purposes it's not really just the yellow thing dressed up in various costumes, right? And we are specifically focusing on the specifically named Cheat character right now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

I have a strong urge to look at the stick.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Water
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

bea wrote:And....we're off. :) Not sure where my vote is going yet.

Since it never hurts to ask:

sweet and lovely daisy, does anyone have info?

also it mayormaynot have taken me like 10 minutes to get to the bottom of the thread because I kept watching strong bad emails. :blush:
Yes, there are those that have info.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay game!!

I'll be back later when I have more time to read the posts so far and give some thoughts.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Woo game! :D I'm gonna vote now because I'm going out soon and won't be back til tomorrow night and I'll probably be way too hungover/tired for mafia at that point. Voting for *With Strong Sad* for no particular reason.

Side note, if all polls in this game end as late as this one does I'll probably be voting really early for as long as I'm alive because I'm never awake anywhere near 5am unless I'm drunk.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:Woo game! :D I'm gonna vote now because I'm going out soon and won't be back til tomorrow night and I'll probably be way too hungover/tired for mafia at that point. Voting for *With Strong Sad* for no particular reason.

Side note, if all polls in this game end as late as this one does I'll probably be voting really early for as long as I'm alive because I'm never awake anywhere near 5am unless I'm drunk.
Yeah, me too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bullzeye wrote:Woo game! :D I'm gonna vote now because I'm going out soon and won't be back til tomorrow night and I'll probably be way too hungover/tired for mafia at that point. Voting for *With Strong Sad* for no particular reason.

I am going to try and adjust the poll times possibly this weekend, it is simply because right now I am juggling work, hosting, and house guests. My apologies for the inconvenience.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Spacedaisy wrote:

I am going to try and adjust the poll times possibly this weekend, it is simply because right now I am juggling work, hosting, and house guests. My apologies for the inconvenience.
It's not a problem :) this poll doesn't really matter anyway since I have to vote ASAP, I was saying it more so people wouldn't try to make something of the fact I'd be voting 5 or 6 hours early on every poll if they stayed the same.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am going to be finding a replacement for Spaghetti because he unexpectedly is without Internet for a while, bear with me. If you know someone who might be willing to replace in let me know. The people on my list are probably too busy hosting to be able to replace in yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Epignosis is the Mod On Duty for this game, so if you have a problem, complaint, question, etc. he will gladly help you out. I welcome any PMs as well should you need help of any kind. I only ask that if you have complaints about another player, myself or the game, please keep them to PM. It only derails the game and sucks the fun out of it for everyone when it is taken into the thread. I promise you we will always do everything we can to resolve any issues, so please PM us.
Good morning.

Frustrations in public don't use birth control. Ever. That's why they give birth to lots of other frustrations. And I hate children. Children of frustrations, I mean. Therefore, if you need to vent, send me a private message. I won't even charge you five cents.

Have fun with your Home Fries Runs
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

woot
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Sticks are fun. And sticky. I pick stick.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

Woot Game! :yay:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

I have to randomize on this one ....

I came up with Coach Z's locker room so I will be voting there.

*votes*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:Water
Snooooowwy! RDRR.

Well, I've enjoyed the Strongbad cartoons. I thought he was a milkshake before, so now I want a vanilla milkshake. But now I know he is not a vanilla milkshake.

I can't wait until Strongbad starts reading his emails. Knowing this group, they will be knee-slapping hilarious.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Elohcin »

Yay Game! :bounce:

I voted for castle as that seems like a logical answer after watching the video.

This looks like it will be a lot of fun, and My kids are enjoying watching the videos with me so far. Thanks, Spacedaisy.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

So excited about the game!

I am going to vote at the Kings Castle.

I was unable to see any of the video for the cheat - just got a bunch of lines that moved and then every once in a while a glimpse of the cartoon. The audio worked fine. I hope i didn't miss anything big. Does anyone know what could be wrong? The Techno video worked fine.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:Yay Game! :bounce:

I voted for castle as that seems like a logical answer after watching the video.

This looks like it will be a lot of fun, and My kids are enjoying watching the videos with me so far. Thanks, Spacedaisy.
Mother of pearl, Eloh. That's an exquisite cake.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Elohcin »

Mongoose wrote:

Thanks Mongoose. I love what I do :) You can see all my cakes at facebook.com/LittleMissCakesNC
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I have no idea so I'm going with the obvious kings castle.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Yay game! :fiesta:

Voting Kings Castle
Image Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Did anyone else have trouble getting the site to load today? I tried this morning and afternoon and it only worked now.

I will have to watch this video when I am able to later. Info on the poll eh Daisy? This is my first game where the host has said that. Makes this vote more suspect and interesting now. :ponder:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Hedgeowl wrote:Did anyone else have trouble getting the site to load today? I tried this morning and afternoon and it only worked now.
I did for about two seconds, but after a few reloads, it worked.
Image Image Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by reywaS »

super
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:Did anyone else have trouble getting the site to load today? I tried this morning and afternoon and it only worked now.
Yeah, it was down for quite a while for me.

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
Yeah, it was down for quite a while for me.
Ture
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

Thanks Mongoose. I love what I do :) You can see all my cakes at facebook.com/LittleMissCakesNC
I follow your facebook page! That woodsy log groomsmen cake you did was mental!

But yeah, severe problems for me getting back here today too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

why is everyone voting king's castle?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:why is everyone voting king's castle?
Did you watch the video? That's where the cheat was.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just got home from work, but wanted to say I actually was in the office today and tried checking the site at lunch and noticed it was down. I went to try to log onto bluehost, but their site was actually completely down as well, so I'm thinking that was the source of the issue.

I will be looking into it more once I settle in here to figure out if anything else may be contributing to it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I just got home from work, but wanted to say I actually was in the office today and tried checking the site at lunch and noticed it was down. I went to try to log onto bluehost, but their site was actually completely down as well, so I'm thinking that was the source of the issue.

I will be looking into it more once I settle in here to figure out if anything else may be contributing to it.
I notcied a couple of other sites I visit were down today too. I assumed that it was an issue with whatever company handles the hosting at all those places.

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:why is everyone voting king's castle?
Did you watch the video? That's where the cheat was.
I can't watch videos on my computer. :sigh:
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LittleTiger »

Just to let you all know, the site has been inaccessible off and on today - this is nothing to do with the server. The data center where the server is located has had a major network outage meaning that thousands and thousands of sites have been down. The latest update is that they have resolved the problem with their core network switches, but are trying to resolve another issue (which appears to be more to do with an attack on their data center, imo) so there could be further outages until they fully resolve their issues. This link has updates every half hour in case it goes down again and you want to know why. I am also keeping people updated over at RM in the mini-chat (you have to be logged in to see that) and in RM's IRC channel on irc.rizon.net #RevMafia .
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks for the detailed info, LT! I figured as much myself. Hopefully the site will not go back down.

I still haven't read a single post in this thread yet besides LT's just now, sorry, I ate dinner and then was conversing with my mom, and I have a Grizzly Bear concert now with BWT, and then my birthday is tomorrow -- but I will read everything and actually post on-topic thoughts here hopefully soon, either tonight after I get back or sometime tomorrow I'm sure. I just haven't had a chance to read through yet, though I thought I would at lunch today, and then maybe before I left for the concert.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:I have no idea so I'm going with the obvious kings castle.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Epignosis »

I voted beer, pizza, and X-Men Legends 2.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”