Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 7]

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Seriously, guys, I'm really sorry. I've got so much on my plate right now that I don't really have time to keep up. I've skimmed a little bit of the last page to just get an idea of who's suspecting who. Yeah, I just threw the leamiteo thing out there, because supposedly you wanted me to be honest. It just seemed like she would get on randomly and not really commit to the main discussion much and then vote for someone random. But, like I said, I didn't mean any serious accusation.
And, frankly, I still have never regained complete trust of MP. I would be interested to read this case against him, but sadly I need sleep.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get to the player write-ups before this day ends...it's late & I'm exhausted. sorry everyone. That being said, there's a few things I want to respond to before I wrap-up my part of today.
S~V~S wrote:I am just starting in my read back v2.0, and started with the posts posted since I last posted, and i have to say, MP, that while I am not Trogdor, I don't know that I think DP is, either. At least not for the reasons he is taking suspish. There are a lot of potential reasons why Trogdor missed so many kills. Including that he was NKed.

Also, since he has also been very AWOL, why me or DP, but not Faraday?

I am going to catch up and do a bit of vote analysis; I want to see who voted early in the Elo lynch that is also potentially one of Vomps teammates. I do think, as no one attempted to save her, that Elos team all voted early. SO I want to reread the Vomps lynch extra carefully, and compare potential Vomp associates to the voting order in the Elo lynch.
This post from SVS seems like a desperate attempt to explain away how she can't be trogdor, but, as Juliet pointed out, I had previously done a break-down explaining how Trogdor couldn't really be dead yet. SVS may not have reached that yet in her catch-up reading (it is a daunting task which I'm sorry anyone joining us has to undertake), but using it as a reason without realizing WHY it's not a plausibility just smacks of a baddie searching for excuses.

As to why DP and Faraday can't be Trogdor, while they may not be active posters in the game, they each do tend to show up at least once each round to post SOMETHING...so it's not a complete absence on their part.
borokkuei wrote:I'mma gonna go ahead and vote Dom because of that thing that pinged me awhile back, and that's the only lead I have on anyone really. :sigh:
I don't like this for the same reason I didn't like Dom rushing in to vote for Vompatti....it's not so much who they voted for but HOW they voted. First Dom and now borokkuei essential pop-in without really saying much or participating in the discussion, say who their vote is going for and then disappear again.

MP...your post responding to my current case against you is probably the most sincere thing I've read from you most of this game. You're still not in the clear with me, but I may be softening towards you....if this turns out to bite me in the ass later I WILL find where you live and hunt you down (not really....but I'll certainly be pissed if I end up falling for your baddie ploy)...

Anyway, I have to vote before going to bed since I won't be up in time for the poll, so I'm casting my vote for SVS. I'm sorry if it seems unfair, but I see her posts as trying to throw any reason out there to distance herself from being Trogdor. It's really the only tactic she would have at her disposal...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Well, I feel like I have to start by apologizing again. I can recognize that there are some worthwhile discussions going on. Unfortunately they're about people that I would need to examine more. I have no desire to jump in and vote whatever everyone else is going on. Since there seems to be suspicion of MP again (or still), I am going to stick with that. I've been really, really torn about him at points, but I think he's capable of playing this well and fooling people into thinking he's the lead, civ examiner of other suspects. I also just get really suspicious when someone has been treated by multiple other players as definitely innocent. Plus, I was a little suspicious when he spoke up to urge the civ role block to do a repeat block (which could totally be a civ move, but I could see it the other way too), and it ended up not working. I realize none of this is enough to go on by itself. I'm just trying to show where I am with this before I vote. I'm going to be gone this morning, and I'm afraid I'll miss the vote again. Even though I'm Daisy's sister (or maybe bc I am!), I don't want to test the length of her mercy. ;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Devin hinted multiple times subtly and then blatantly once that he knew exactly how he survived an NK and we haven’t seen Coach Z jail anyone so I strongly have believed that he was Coach Z and that he chose to protect someone Night 1 and himself Night 2 (it would explain why there was no NK on Night 2 from the baddies and his subsequent behavior). I have expressed this previously. To further back up that argument, I’ve thought about this a lot and I now believe the only one thing he said he had lied about this game (because this has continually stumped me) was whether he had info on Day 0 and that he must have somehow been awarded a resurrection as a result of the Day 0 poll. Because he voted Coach Z’s locker room (and "randomized" it) and was the only one to do so, it’s the only explanation I can think of has to how he was awarded a resurrection and chose Bullzeye to receive it, and I only recently came to this conclusion after already believing he was very likely to be Coach Z. It only adds to my belief in that regard.
I highly doubt that's how he earned a rezz. When I was told which day 0 option to vote Daisy's wording was very specific in that I'd only receive any benefit if my option won, not just if I voted for it. Also I just don't think there'd be three options in the poll which all benefit civs. Also if he'd had info to vote Coach Z's locker room then he isn't necessarily Coach Z himself. I was told to vote for the Strong Sad option and that isn't my role...
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Devin hinted multiple times subtly and then blatantly once that he knew exactly how he survived an NK and we haven’t seen Coach Z jail anyone so I strongly have believed that he was Coach Z and that he chose to protect someone Night 1 and himself Night 2 (it would explain why there was no NK on Night 2 from the baddies and his subsequent behavior). I have expressed this previously. To further back up that argument, I’ve thought about this a lot and I now believe the only one thing he said he had lied about this game (because this has continually stumped me) was whether he had info on Day 0 and that he must have somehow been awarded a resurrection as a result of the Day 0 poll. Because he voted Coach Z’s locker room (and "randomized" it) and was the only one to do so, it’s the only explanation I can think of has to how he was awarded a resurrection and chose Bullzeye to receive it, and I only recently came to this conclusion after already believing he was very likely to be Coach Z. It only adds to my belief in that regard.
I highly doubt that's how he earned a rezz. When I was told which day 0 option to vote Daisy's wording was very specific in that I'd only receive any benefit if my option won, not just if I voted for it. Also I just don't think there'd be three options in the poll which all benefit civs. Also if he'd had info to vote Coach Z's locker room then he isn't necessarily Coach Z himself. I was told to vote for the Strong Sad option and that isn't my role...
I tend to agree with Bullz here based on how I've seen Day 0 polls work in the past. I'm willing to buy Devin was Coach Z but if that's the case I think the one thing he lied about was rezzing Bullz. Was the King of Town still alive when Bullz was rezzed? It seems like he was. If so, thats a possibility and could explain why a rezz came so early in the game.

Anyway, meanwhile I have no idea who to vote for today. I gave some thoughts, I'd really like to know what others are thinking.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I realize at times I may have seemed unreasonable this game or even incredibly frustrated, but it's true. My IRL circumstances surely don't help and it's been annoying beyond all hell to feel constantly attacked all game. If you all want to vote me, go ahead and do it, it probably would be better for me anyway, and I've gone back and forth in my mind all game because even though I've had a ton of fun this game, it has been adding to my stress levels (which already are sort of high tbh) and I'm apparently the baddiest of them all, so if that's what you really believe, then just lynch me and get it over with already. I have been far from the most helpful and polite civvie this game, so if you feel I deserve to go, do it. I'm torn between being lynched and having my intentions revealed and staying alive longer because I really feel I need to in order to ensure a civvie victory. I've said this before. It's a constant struggle I've been having all game, and partially because I feel like mafia isn't really the best thing for me in my life right now, but I've been trying to enjoy it as much as possible, and at times it has been a nice distraction.

Dom, just whatever. You ignore the fact that you said all I've been doing is saying anyone who suspects me is bad (which is false) to just acting like you never said that and going back to indi's point. Yeah, sure, I shouldn't have said that, but how would you like it if you tried your best to get everyone to talk and someone comes in here and says, 'You know what, that post you made? Totally worthless. You're not even saying ANYTHING!' after players have constantly been accusing me of all these things all game that are totally and completely false and after I already felt relatively wound up. I've sunk hours into this game and I feel like most players don't give two craps about what I'm saying this game and have made it their mission to absolutely twist everything I say into something it's not, whether they're doing it on purpose or not. And I'm not allowed to get upset over that? I'll be the first to admit I shouldn't have said that, but I said it, and I apologized to her if she took offense. Sure, she's allowed to contribute, but when you come in the thread after I asked for everyone's opinion on BWT for like the TEN MILLIONTH TIME and for opinions on all kinds of players and all I get is a psuedo-'Why are you even posting? Why is anyone even listening to you'? from you and then that stuff from indi, it's really disheartening.

And Dom, can you imagine I continually have said it is all invalid because... it is in fact ALL INVALID? Wow! How can you not even think of that one?

So I'll just shut up now and vote myself because I'm done being a distraction for the civvies and I'm done possibly ruining this game for everyone else. It's not worth it.

If I do get lynched, just pay close attention to who I felt strongly about. That's all I have to say.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, I forgot

votes MP

Because I'm done with this game now. And I hold no hard feelings towards anyone, but this has been the most exhausting game I've ever played, and if it's going to continue to derail the civvie cause like this and even possibly anyone's enjoyment, I can't have any part of that. It's upsetting to me that it's come to this because I wanted to live at least one more night, but whatever. I can't do this any more.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seriously, what can I do to get all of you to lynch me? Admit I'm a baddie?

Okay, I'm a baddie. This isn't a trick. I admit it. Please vote for me!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

:stare:

Not sure what to think of this, MP, I am never a fan of lynching those who want to be lynched. I generally think its a trick, but it's hard to NOT vote for a self voter who comes out ans says "Yeah, I'm a baddie".

I can't see the circumstances in which a civvie would ever say that, there are ways to get yourself lynched as a civvie (lol, I know ALL about this topic) without coming out and saying that. So :shrug: But I also can't see a scenario in which a baddie, especially you, would do this to teammates unless he were the last one left, with no teammates to help.

So, I am not totally caught back up yet, but I have to go to a BBQ in about an hour or so, so will have to vote by then. MPs play in this game has felt very much like he was trying to flood the thread a bit and draw attention to himself, but in a very civ seeming kind of way. But like I believe it was Bullz said, he seems to have like zero real content.

But I do have to vote soon, so i won;t be around to vote to save myself if need be.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, one last thing I forgot to say in my first post.

Juliets, regarding S~V~S. I agree with you that it seems unlike her to miss PMs at all, even if she got tired of reading the game on her phone. But what also seems unlike her is completely avoiding the thread and not saying anything about her internet issues, even if it was a quick one-time post on her phone and even if she hadn't caught up. So I throw my hands up and am really puzzled as to S~V~S's behavior, and maybe she could be a better candidate for Trogdor. I'll take that into consideration. But I do still feel weird at the prospect of voting for her based off of her unfortunate situation, especially since she is now trying to participate as much as possible.

Now sock out.
I PMed the host, I said it in every other thread during a window when I had internet, several people playing this game were personally aware of it. You know for a fact that I have no net access during working hours, and keeping up with this on the phone for a few hours between getting home and going to bed was just impossible.
BigDamnHero wrote:Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get to the player write-ups before this day ends...it's late & I'm exhausted. sorry everyone. That being said, there's a few things I want to respond to before I wrap-up my part of today.
S~V~S wrote:I am just starting in my read back v2.0, and started with the posts posted since I last posted, and i have to say, MP, that while I am not Trogdor, I don't know that I think DP is, either. At least not for the reasons he is taking suspish. There are a lot of potential reasons why Trogdor missed so many kills. Including that he was NKed.

Also, since he has also been very AWOL, why me or DP, but not Faraday?

I am going to catch up and do a bit of vote analysis; I want to see who voted early in the Elo lynch that is also potentially one of Vomps teammates. I do think, as no one attempted to save her, that Elos team all voted early. SO I want to reread the Vomps lynch extra carefully, and compare potential Vomp associates to the voting order in the Elo lynch.
This post from SVS seems like a desperate attempt to explain away how she can't be trogdor, but, as Juliet pointed out, I had previously done a break-down explaining how Trogdor couldn't really be dead yet. SVS may not have reached that yet in her catch-up reading (it is a daunting task which I'm sorry anyone joining us has to undertake), but using it as a reason without realizing WHY it's not a plausibility just smacks of a baddie searching for excuses.

As to why DP and Faraday can't be Trogdor, while they may not be active posters in the game, they each do tend to show up at least once each round to post SOMETHING...so it's not a complete absence on their part.
borokkuei wrote:I'mma gonna go ahead and vote Dom because of that thing that pinged me awhile back, and that's the only lead I have on anyone really. :sigh:
I don't like this for the same reason I didn't like Dom rushing in to vote for Vompatti....it's not so much who they voted for but HOW they voted. First Dom and now borokkuei essential pop-in without really saying much or participating in the discussion, say who their vote is going for and then disappear again.

MP...your post responding to my current case against you is probably the most sincere thing I've read from you most of this game. You're still not in the clear with me, but I may be softening towards you....if this turns out to bite me in the ass later I WILL find where you live and hunt you down (not really....but I'll certainly be pissed if I end up falling for your baddie ploy)...

Anyway, I have to vote before going to bed since I won't be up in time for the poll, so I'm casting my vote for SVS. I'm sorry if it seems unfair, but I see her posts as trying to throw any reason out there to distance herself from being Trogdor. It's really the only tactic she would have at her disposal...
BDH, I don't think I need a "desperate attempt". I am kinda used to this kind of thing, people like to think I am bad, I remember it starting in a game at LP where the gossip role kept erroneously telling the thread some awful stuff about me, and I was a civ. It happens all the time since then. You are new, so I can't say this in your case, but some people just can't read me. Perhaps you are one of those.

Since DP, Faraday and I all posted the last day and night (or at least I know me & Faraday did) and Daisy has said Trogdor could choose not to use his power, I am not sure how not posting (but having phone access to PMs, FB, textx and other ways to contact Daisy) means I (or anyone else) could be Trogdor. I did not have internet at my computer, but I have a phone.

If he starts killing again, I will worry more about him, but since he is not, by death or by choice, I am going to worry more about the people who are killing, the baddi teams.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

An hour and a half before the vote closes and I only have four votes in...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:An hour and a half before the vote closes and I only have four votes in...
If I were alive I would vote in your poll, Daisy. I'm sorry the living players don't respect your game as much as I did. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'd completely forgot the poll ended today. I'm gonna vote MP because he seems to just want out and honestly I think it'll be better for him if we give him what he wants here.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Dunno who to vote for tbh
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seriously, even anyone who thinks I might be civvie, vote for me. This isn't a ruse. I was eventually looking for an exit point because I wanted to be lynched instead of NKed because it would shed light on everything I've done this game, and this might as well be a good of a time as any. In my mind I thought I might actually be able to win but I really can't, there's just way too many question marks surrounding things that involve my existence. I was at least hoping to live longer because I was really enjoying this, but it seems all of this madness won't stop until I'm dead, so even if I didn't feel that strongly about any of the baddies, hopefully my death will illuminate some matters.

The civvies will benefit more from my death than the baddies, I believe, or else I wouldn't be pulling this stunt. Come on. I'm an outed baddie. What more could you civvies ask for?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Votes SVS

Because \i still there is a good chance she is Troggy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So MP, who would you have voted for if not yourself? Which as a civv I don't really appreciate by the way but its too late now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:So MP, who would you have voted for if not yourself? Which as a civv I don't really appreciate by the way but its too late now.
Probably S~V~S. Maybe DP or Dom, but given how the vote is going, then S~V~S. I feel she doesn't have the civvies' best interests at heart this game and she probably is Trogdor, honestly. But what do I know about that, I could be wrong. Just my gut, which has been wrong before in this game, so take that as you will.

I still have some somewhat rotten feelings about Dom (I really feel like he's been manipulating), timmer, CBK (her thoughts about Leamiteo bugged me), Snow Dog (I just really don't know what to make of him), and LT (I wasn't sure how I felt about bea) in that order. BUT these are all gut/interpretations-based, and I'd hate to do these players what has been done to me, so maybe I'm totally wrong about some or all of these.

And I'm sorry for the self-vote, it's been a rough weekend, and I cracked under pressure. Nonetheless, I still think it's best to make this my exit point, even though I couldn't live just one more night. I was REALLY hoping for something to happen last night, but no, instead I just got asked about myself, at which point I realized someone who I thought was on the same page as me wasn't at all. I can't do this any longer; I'm just one big giant distraction, and it's Day 7, there needs to be more information towards leads in the thread.

My self-vote yesterday was my mistake. I was afraid the suspicion was moving too far away from me, and I erred, and brought the thread too far back in my attention.

All in all, I suppose you could say it was a fitting way for me to end this game, due to my fatal flaw: paranoia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dammit, vote for me, I can't afford to be NKed, then everything is lost. You guys can start catching real baddies tomorrow. I'm in too deep now.

I honestly thought Blue Laser was going to NK me tonight anyway.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MP, why don't you just share with us what you would hope to confirm by being lynched (other than you're a civv)? What points do you think that will prove to us? I don't know that you're going to have enough votes (hard to tell though so many people haven't voted, including me).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You are wrong, I like how you & Snow apparently did not even read my post, lol, especially you, MP, since it was pretty much addressed to you.

I was perfectly able to send PMs, although I did not post. I had no idea it would take a week to get back online, and by the time it became apparent, there was no way I could even try to catch up to the thread, which was why I did not vote. I could send PMs (and did), I could have FBed Daisy, whic I know she would have accepted, or even texted her since I have her #.

This is bogus, TBH. I am not Trogdor.

I have to leave now, the pool, beer & BBQ are calling. Adios, had I not had to save myself, I likely would not do this, there are a few people who I would expect to be saying more than they are who might have had my vote, but I gotta protect myself for the hosts sake since she was gracious enough not to mod kill me for missing votes.

I don't know what you are up to MP, but I gotta vote for you. *Votes*

Linki @JC, I hope he answers this JC, he keeps saying hes outta here and hes done and hes not coming back, but he still does, lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also I forgot to quote the MP post I was replying to, this is aimed at that, not you, JC.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't want to out myself, but let's just say every single one of my actions this game has a civvie explanation. I personally thought I've been MORE than clear due to some of my actions, but I realize a lot has gone on, so let me highlight some things:

- Why did I turnaround on llama?
- How was I so sure of Devin?
- Why did I defend certain players so much, for that matter, and why did I no u so many players because they gunned after me?
- Why does it seem like I have said so much while at the same time saying so little?
- Why do I differentiate between confidence levels so much; for that matter, why are there currently no baddies I feel incredibly sure about?
- Why have I constantly played this game to draw attention to myself?

I'll answer try to answer that last one for you. I've been trying to play this incredibly delicate balance between being lynched for too much suspicion and being NKed out of fear that the baddies think I'm a threat or that I cannot be lynched.

Considering I've already discerned that at the very least Blue Laser believes me to be a major threat (let's examine who they killed, shall we? First, Devin. Second, llama. Coincidence? Hell no.), I've been trying to keep as much suspicion on me as possible so that the baddies think that I'm still a more than likely lynch candidate, all the time. I have to. I couldn't rest if I did all of this for nothing, and my intentions would not be revealed if I am NKed.

Anyone else also notice how I've been throwing around that 100% number? Anyone want to guess why that might be?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This will be my final post. All of you please help me make it that.

Just let me die in peace.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Because you are sure.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog, where are you going to put your vote today?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Dom, just whatever. You ignore the fact that you said all I've been doing is saying anyone who suspects me is bad (which is false) to just acting like you never said that and going back to indi's point. Yeah, sure, I shouldn't have said that, but how would you like it if you tried your best to get everyone to talk and someone comes in here and says, 'You know what, that post you made? Totally worthless. You're not even saying ANYTHING!' after players have constantly been accusing me of all these things all game that are totally and completely false and after I already felt relatively wound up. I've sunk hours into this game and I feel like most players don't give two craps about what I'm saying this game and have made it their mission to absolutely twist everything I say into something it's not, whether they're doing it on purpose or not. And I'm not allowed to get upset over that? I'll be the first to admit I shouldn't have said that, but I said it, and I apologized to her if she took offense. Sure, she's allowed to contribute, but when you come in the thread after I asked for everyone's opinion on BWT for like the TEN MILLIONTH TIME and for opinions on all kinds of players and all I get is a psuedo-'Why are you even posting? Why is anyone even listening to you'? from you and then that stuff from indi, it's really disheartening.

And Dom, can you imagine I continually have said it is all invalid because... it is in fact ALL INVALID? Wow! How can you not even think of that one?
*votes MP*

Dude... this game is predicated on lying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP: I am considering giving MP what he wants.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:Snow Dog, where are you going to put your vote today?
I voted for SVS, although since then i had some doubt. she seems sincere she could have sent in a hut number.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yeah, I firmly believe she would have sent it in.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oops! Sorry for the double post. I'm going to give MP what he wants which is a lynch vote because if he's who I think he is I can't think of a better way out of this dilemma.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Yeah, I firmly believe she would have sent it in.
same
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wow, whats up with all the non-voters

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:wow, whats up with all the non-voters
Yeah, eight people have two minutes to vote. Really guys?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I suppose it is because you have a host that has not been punishing people for missing the vote. I just did not feel it was the way I wanted to go this game because I know everyone is over committed and I am running what is supposed to be a less serious game here. Maybe it is my mistake but it is what it is.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I lied, of course, about that being my final post. How fitting would it be right before my death to yet again post once more after a post where I said it would be my last? :p Even I can poke fun at my own ridiculousness.

On a serious note, some may try to discredit me based on my role description, but I assure all of you, I used confidence levels in my speech to reflect exactly what I knew, and I did not represent anything falsely in that regard where I was not absolutely sure of my confidence level.

And thanks to those of you for letting me go like this. I am sorry it had to be this way, but it's best for me to leave this game right now for a multitude of reasons both RL and game-related, despite not utilizing my role to its full potential, and I accept responsibility for that. Nonetheless, I tried to help as much as I could before I died, and I hope things will present new clarity to you now and I look forward to following the subsequent deaths to see your success in catching baddies. I wish all of the civvies the best of luck in snagging this one. I think it's entirely within our grasp, so don't ever give up.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dearly Departed
MovingPictures07 has been lynched. He was Silent Rip. it is now Night 7 and you have until noon tomorrow to get me your PMs and hut choices.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, it was a blast! Thank you greatly, Daisy, for hosting such an awesome game. Sad I felt I had to go, but hopefully it's for the best of the cause. :)

Go civvies!!!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, it was a blast! Thank you greatly, Daisy, for hosting such an awesome game. Sad I felt I had to go, but hopefully it's for the best of the cause. :)

Go civvies!!!
I can't express how pleased I am that my (eventual) read on you was right. If you had pulled the wool over my eyes this game, I would have had to quit the game in humiliation.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

That sucks. I trusted you at the end MP hence me not voting for you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, it was a blast! Thank you greatly, Daisy, for hosting such an awesome game. Sad I felt I had to go, but hopefully it's for the best of the cause. :)

Go civvies!!!
I can't express how pleased I am that my (eventual) read on you was right. If you had pulled the wool over my eyes this game, I would have had to quit the game in humiliation.
What can I say, I'm sometimes not as devious as people tend to think I am. I actually cannot lie AT ALL in person; it's pretty funny. :p

Speaking of funny, very fitting Homestar clip, Daisy, so thank you!

GO CIVVIES GO!!!!
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I don't know who Silent Rip is.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:I don't know who Silent Rip is.
He could learn things about people but not necessarily get a clear indication of their alignment. Sort of explains his views on certain players like Llama and Devin.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I don't know who Silent Rip is.
He could learn things about people but not necessarily get a clear indication of their alignment. Sort of explains his views on certain players like Llama and Devin.
How do you know this?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok I found him now. was confused by nthe characters in the vid.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Snow Dog wrote:Ok I found him now. was confused by nthe characters in the vid.
Apologies. The clip was intended as a nod to Alex, not to his role. I could not find any Cheat Commandos vids I liked.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Apologies mp, I guess I understand about 'confidence levels', but there are still some things that confuse me. I think an mp reread is in order tonight. At least back through the night after LLAMA WAS KILLED, if I understood that right.

JC, did MP's reveal support your last post before the lynch post?
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Ebwop: I have no idea how 'llama was killed' got in all caps. It was not intended, just fat fingers on small iPhone, I guess.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matahari wrote:Apologies mp, I guess I understand about 'confidence levels', but there are still some things that confuse me. I think an mp reread is in order tonight. At least back through the night after LLAMA WAS KILLED, if I understood that right.

JC, did MP's reveal support your last post before the lynch post?
If I understand the question the answer is yes. I couldn't see how we could get him out of the situation, caught between a lynch and a nightkill nor did I necessarily think getting him out of the lynch somehow would be the right thing to do, even if we could do it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

sorry for beong so absrnt guys I'm on the last of five extra long shifts.

I'd haved alex obviously.

on that note, dude when I get home later I will find a hat and eat it since I very cleatly was dead wrong. :(
My siggie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm really sorry I missed the vote! I went down to visit with my brother last night, and we went out partying with some of his friends. So I never had a chance to check in to vote last night or this morning. I probably would have gone for either DP, DF, or SVS since those are my top Trogdor suspicions.

Oh my gosh. MP got lynched again, and was a civvie like I totally expected him to be. I'm. Very. Shocked. :|

I want to look back some at the people who have continued to push very hard for an MP lynch. Dom in particular has pinged me a few times, but I can't remember exactly what he said. I will go re-read him and possibly Timmer at some point today and pull a few quotes.

Return to “Previous Jobs”