Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 8]

Post by Leamiteo »

I am sooooo sorry for missing yet again. Work has been crazy busy and I have not had the frame of mind to vote before work. I usually can vote at lunch but have not been able to get online. Apologies, apologies, apologies to all. Especially you, Daisy! Please don't mod kill me :shark:

I would have voted Timmer. He seems like he's faking it to me. Ever since he said he was leaning toward me being a civvie a little ways back I have been a bit wary. At first I thought: "Yay! A fellow civvie who trusts me!" But now I am thinking he might be one to :eye:
indiglo wrote:CBK, now there's a thought! Look at who MP was looking at. My question would only be was he speculating on some of his suspicions, or were they all based on something reliable. Does that make sense? Even info roles can speculate incorrectly. Maybe I'll look back and see what his posts sounded like, and how certain/reliable his suspicions may be.
So I'm not CBK, but I'll jump on this. MP was Silent Rip - The expert in recon on the Cheat Commando Squad, he can wire someone's home each night, allowing him to learn something about them from their conversation, though it may not give a clear answer regarding their role or alignment.... Informed speculation. It's more than I've got! I am with CBK and say we try to see what he was telling us.

Off to a soccer game, back later!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:From what little I know though I'd probably have voted Timmer between the two.
Thanks, lol~ If you turn up bad, I'm gonna haunt you ha ha :haha:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And tbh, if anyone struck a nerve Timmer, I think it was me. I defended DP becasue I think your push for him was opportunistic. Certainly not because we are teammates, which we are not.

I think I hit the nail right on the head with you.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote:
timmer wrote:so I'm guessing that I touched a bit of a lazer, I mean nerve, by bringing up dp and mentioning how svs and juliets were quick to support him?

I hope sd will count my vote.
Nice push to save Timmer, eh? So weren't one of those who thought I was the SK, Timmer? Now I have teammates, lol?

I am assuming I am gonna die, there is no reason for me not to. When this is over, I would be looking to Indi, she has been fairly blendy, IMO, and that "I dunno what to do" felt like a save, especially when I know Indi will vote her conscience when a civ if confronted by a close situation she does not have a complete read on.
Look at me all you want. You can say I've been blendy if you choose to, doesn't make it true. I just got here and am trying to get my feet under me and analyze what I see before me each day. I have shared my thoughts as I've had them, and actually, most of my opinions that I've shared have been disagreeing with the posts of pretty active players - how is that blendy?

I did vote my conscience, if you notice. I didn't know what to do (still am not sure) but I voted what stood out to me as the most odd. That's what voting your conscience means. You analyze what you are looking at, and vote what seems most logical. It's what I've done since I got here. And it's what I did this time. It worked out well during the Vomps lynch, my fingers are crossed it works out just as well this time too.

I like your "no u" though. :D At least some things never change. :lorab:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It isn't a No U, it's a very valid point about how your vote appears to be being placed to save Timmer, IMO. As far as I am concerned, I am dead.

And you, know, sometimes baddies vote for people in a way that makes them suspect them. It may have a cute jargony name like "No U", but it still is a valid point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

A lot of people are in and out of this thread tonight, but no one is saying a thing (except Indi).

I think people may have an expectation about how I may flip, and they may or may not be right, but none of that affects how I see what happened here today.

I voted Timmer becasue i though he seemed opportunistic, and that he might be bad. His teammates hung back, hoping to see more people show up and vote. People were more likely to vote for me being as I have been being mentioned as bad on and off for days. No one is showing up to vote, then Bullz & Indi vote within 5 minutes of each other... and no one else but Timmer showed up to vote. And they did not vote for me becasue they thought I was Trogdor~ they voted for me becasue I voted for Timmer.

The implication made was that I (and the people who voted for timmer after me) were voting for him to save DP, and that it was unnerving that several people found Timmer suspish.

Well, maybe several people found him suspish becasue he was suspish. Like I said, i expect to die tonight. And when you see I had no BTS, really think about what happened today. If Timmer dies, not I, and he flips civ, I will change my sig to whatever Timmer wants for a month on all sites. Which is a another way of me saying i will eat my hat. Not a fan of hat eating, am I.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Everyone, just read today after I voted. Really read it.

I'm sorry for monopolizing the thread tonight. But srsly, read it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sorry for missing the vote:/
S~V~S wrote:A lot of people are in and out of this thread tonight, but no one is saying a thing (except Indi).

I think people may have an expectation about how I may flip, and they may or may not be right, but none of that affects how I see what happened here today.

I voted Timmer becasue i though he seemed opportunistic, and that he might be bad. His teammates hung back, hoping to see more people show up and vote. People were more likely to vote for me being as I have been being mentioned as bad on and off for days. No one is showing up to vote, then Bullz & Indi vote within 5 minutes of each other... and no one else but Timmer showed up to vote. And they did not vote for me becasue they thought I was Trogdor~ they voted for me becasue I voted for Timmer.

The implication made was that I (and the people who voted for timmer after me) were voting for him to save DP, and that it was unnerving that several people found Timmer suspish.

Well, maybe several people found him suspish becasue he was suspish. Like I said, i expect to die tonight. And when you see I had no BTS, really think about what happened today. If Timmer dies, not I, and he flips civ, I will change my sig to whatever Timmer wants for a month on all sites. Which is a another way of me saying i will eat my hat. Not a fan of hat eating, am I.
:ponder:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lynch post coming shortly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Double Coupon Day!

Timmer has been lynched, he was Blue Laser Minion #2! In order to be the time at a decent place for me what with my work schedule this phase will be extended. You have until noon on Friday to get all your night actions, hut choices in to me. If I have them all by noon tomorrow I will go ahead and do it then, otherwise it will be noon on Friday.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Insert witty dead person remark here.

XD
My siggie.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Yay, finally! I nominate Indy, DF, Bullzeye, and CBK, for further scrutinization. Thank you.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Wow, nice! That is a great result!

RIP Timmer :hug:

Scrutinize me all you want. I'll even spin! :lorab: :D

I have nothing to hide, as much as you may want to believe it, SVS. (And as much as you may want others to believe you.) I thought the vote pattern surrounding the votes for Timmer looked just as odd as YOU thought the vote pattern for YOU looked. It squicked my brow, and I voted accordingly - you just don't care to see my POV, and would rather attribute bad motives to it. Fair enough, but it doesn't make you right. I am glad a baddie was nabbed, at the same time I read it the way I read it. (Just like the previous lynches I've voted in.)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

yay me!

Cya timmer. You played a great game. I believed you good (well tbh I was uncertain) until I thought I saw you distracting at the end.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Good job on Timmer, glad we got a BL out of the way!
S~V~S wrote:A lot of people are in and out of this thread tonight, but no one is saying a thing (except Indi).

I found it strange that you came in all of a sudden with this big case on Timmer based on him wanting a DP lynch when he's far from the only person who thought DP was Trogdor and therefore someone we need dead. Obviously you were right about him anyway but can you not see how it might look odd to an observer? Especially when your vote seemingly triggers a bunch more votes on him.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:Good job on Timmer, glad we got a BL out of the way!

I found it strange that you came in all of a sudden with this big case on Timmer based on him wanting a DP lynch when he's far from the only person who thought DP was Trogdor and therefore someone we need dead. Obviously you were right about him anyway but can you not see how it might look odd to an observer? Especially when your vote seemingly triggers a bunch more votes on him.
nah. I was going to vote him anyway. S~V~S simply got there first.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

By the way I'll be away on holiday from Friday afternoon to Monday morning so won't be around. I'll try to get on with my phone to vote and stuff but I probably won't say very much and my connection might not be brilliant anyway.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Finally a butt lazer is dead.

Was Timmer siding with anyone else in this game?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wow I so thought I was dead :D

And it wasntb a big case, Indi or Bullz or whomever said that. I justthought he was being opportunistic.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Wow I so thought I was dead :D

And it wasntb a big case, Indi or Bullz or whomever said that. I justthought he was being opportunistic.
I said big case but I wasn't being literal. It was big in that it had a big effect though. For the record I don't actually think you're bad now, you could be a Teen Girl but I doubt it. I still kinda want to lynch DP though and I'm not being opportunistic :p
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Yay yay yay! :yay: Way to go team civvie!

Just a head's up that I'll be in Chicago from Friday night through Saturday late evening then packing and moving on Sunday. I have a lot of stuff do get done in the next few days, so I apologize for popping in, reading, then leaving. I'll contribute when I can.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matahari wrote:Yay, finally! I nominate Indy, DF, Bullzeye, and CBK, for further scrutinization. Thank you.
DF and Bullz, especially, tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Matahari wrote:Yay, finally! I nominate Indy, DF, Bullzeye, and CBK, for further scrutinization. Thank you.
Care to actually make a case rather than constantly say how uneasy you feel about me?

Not to mention, I'm basically not around all weekend so if I do get bandwagoned while I'm not on that will suck.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Care to actually make a case rather than constantly say how uneasy you feel about me?

Not to mention, I'm basically not around all weekend so if I do get bandwagoned while I'm not on that will suck.
Yeah being bandwagoned when you aren't around would totally suck :noble:

Although I do think you are potentially a Lazer, I won't be voting for you this weekend myself.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dom, what do you see in DF's behavior that you think lends itself to being Trog (or are you saying you think he's mafia)? I just did a re-read and nothing jumped out to me. Doesnt mean your wrong, just means you are probably seeing something I did not. If you suspect him of being Trog is it because he's not around much?

DFaraday - you had a suspicion of A Person when I read back on your thoughts. Do you still have that suspicion? If so, could you reiterate what feels wrong about him and if not could you tell us what turned you around? (This time I checked to make sure A Person was still alive!)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lil' Brudder
Strongsad's Poetry:

My first poem might
Just be right

If we want to get a bull's eye
We should aim for bullzeye.

Strongbad's Email:

IT'S DA STRONGBAD SHOW WITH TONIGHT'S SPECIAL GUEST STAR...YOUR EMAILS!!!!!
It's time to turn on lappy...it's time to write it right...it's time to answer emails on da Strongbad Show tonite! doot doot doot....

Dear Strong Bad,

I heard you love boxing gloves!!!!! Well, I'm about to tell you, there's an even better kind of glove out there, and it was made just for you!! Is there any way you would be interested in this special, awesome kind of glove?

Good! Because we offer a pair of two white fighting gloves that are great for shooting out fireballs, punching question mark blocks, and all kinds of helpful attributes that keep your enemies at bay, for only nine easy payments of $9.95!! Just nine payments!

But WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

If you act now, we'll throw in a King Koopa shell for free! Protect your behind and look badass at the same time as you unleash fire upon your victims!!!

Please send a check or money order containing your first payment to:

The Plain Ol' White Glove Corporation
P.O. Box 666
Iam Evil Street
Strongbadia, HW 66677

OH GOD!!...SPAM?!?!?!?! NO ...just, no....

DELETED!!!!!

Matahari has been killed by Teen Girl Squad. It is now Day 9 and you have until the poll closes to choose who you will lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Poll ended at Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm Day8

A Person
No votes
BigDamnHero
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
borokkuei
BigDamnHero (7) 7%
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes
Dom
borokkuei (4) 7%
Indiglo
No votes
Juliets
No votes
Leamiteo
No votes
LittleTiger
No votes
Matahari
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
S~V~S
DFaraday (11), Captain Bunny Killer (12), indiglo (14), Bullzeye (15) 27%
Timmer
S~V~S (8), Snow Dog (9), juliets (10), Matahari (13) 27%
Biscuit Dough Hnads Man (Host, Dead, Non)
Spacedaisy (1), Matt F (2), MovingPictures07 (3), thellama73 (5), Mongoose (6) 33%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 9]

Post by Matahari »

thanks for a fun game miss daisy and players!
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I hope you weren't Marzipan.

For what it's worth DF is civ so don't waste too much time on him.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog, who are you looking at this time around? I'm going to take a look at CBK's posts next.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Aawww, RIP Mata! :hugs:

Just a heads up gang. The game I'm hosting with Dex is likely switching to a 24/24 schedule. Also, Dex has to go out of town suddenly for a family health emergency, so I'm on my lonesome for it. That means I'm going to get much busier in the next couple of days with hosting. I will still plan to check in to this game regularly and do my best, but I won't have as much time as I did the other day (for example) because I won't be in 48 hour day periods anymore, so no hosting break. I hope that makes sense. :phew:

Also, I think perhaps looking into some of the folks MP mentioned sounds like a good idea. :noble:

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes indi, I should have mentioned that and I forgot - I believe we should do that too. I believe thats where CBK's name came from but i know there were more.

Also, my apologies mata I forgot to say goodbye to you, I am so sad you are dead :( . I'm pretty sure you were good but I guess in this game anyone could turn up as bad. RIP to you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:Snow Dog, who are you looking at this time around? I'm going to take a look at CBK's posts next.
At the moment JC I am not too sure. If I have time I may reread Borok and a few others.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Actually JC I may look at S~V~S again. Even if she isn't Trogdor it is possible she is from a mafia team. Do you see a civ S~V~S here?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

RIP Matahari - again, no idea if you were good or bad

I'll probably still vote Dom for the same reason yet again, unless someone says something ping-y and I read it.

Who was Matahari vocalizing against?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Could you tell me just what that ping was? You keep referencing it, but I am not sure what it was.

I am gonna read back over the last lynch. I really did want to vote for bullz today, but want to give him a chance to say what he has to say. Indi also pinged me during the last lynch, but her come out swinging aggressive defense could go either way, but the fact that she chose to come out swinging makes me feel less certain about her.

There was someone else who got my attention, but for the life of me I can't remember who and plan to read back later.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:Actually JC I may look at S~V~S again. Even if she isn't Trogdor it is possible she is from a mafia team. Do you see a civ S~V~S here?
Which team? Do you think I am a Teen Girl? Becasue I would certainly be the worst teammate ever if I were a Lazer.

Why do you think that? Just because?
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

juliets wrote:Snow Dog, who are you looking at this time around? I'm going to take a look at CBK's posts next.
juliets wrote:Yes indi, I should have mentioned that and I forgot - I believe we should do that too. I believe thats where CBK's name came from but i know there were more.

Also, my apologies mata I forgot to say goodbye to you, I am so sad you are dead :( . I'm pretty sure you were good but I guess in this game anyone could turn up as bad. RIP to you.
Wow, you jumped on that. Forgot that someone you believed was civ just died? I wasn't even within MP''s top few in his final posts. Well, anyway, look all you want. Your only worry on me should be that I seem to be terrible at this game (as in wrong about everyone). :sigh:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Dom, what do you see in DF's behavior that you think lends itself to being Trog (or are you saying you think he's mafia)? I just did a re-read and nothing jumped out to me. Doesnt mean your wrong, just means you are probably seeing something I did not. If you suspect him of being Trog is it because he's not around much?

DFaraday - you had a suspicion of A Person when I read back on your thoughts. Do you still have that suspicion? If so, could you reiterate what feels wrong about him and if not could you tell us what turned you around? (This time I checked to make sure A Person was still alive!)
I feel that he is being shady. I don't think he's necessarily Trogdor as much as I think he is not civvie. TBH it's that I feel like when he contributes he contributes nothing.

Snow Dog wrote:I hope you weren't Marzipan.

For what it's worth DF is civ so don't waste too much time on him.
borokkuei wrote:RIP Matahari - again, no idea if you were good or bad

I'll probably still vote Dom for the same reason yet again, unless someone says something ping-y and I read it.

Who was Matahari vocalizing against?
:sigh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
juliets wrote:Yes indi, I should have mentioned that and I forgot - I believe we should do that too. I believe thats where CBK's name came from but i know there were more.

Wow, you jumped on that. Forgot that someone you believed was civ just died? I wasn't even within MP''s top few in his final posts. Well, anyway, look all you want. Your only worry on me should be that I seem to be terrible at this game (as in wrong about everyone). :sigh:
People did not have to be mentioned by MP to be bad.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:I feel I owe an apology to the group. Since school started, I pretty much can't give any extended thought to this. I should have known, but Daisy has already had to replace so many people. I feel like I could have helped prevent more of the mistakes in our selections if I had been a little more diligent. I apologize. Considering that, and how lynching MP went, I intend to vote for one of his named suspicions: SVS. I really have no way to research this, so I apologize again.

And, by the way, I am typing this in the library at a bank of school computers. It felt weird logging in to a website as "Captain Bunny Killer" in the event that the person next to me looked over. Haha
Shortly after this, Indi comes in and says, "Hey what a thought! Lets vote based on MPs suspicions"
indiglo wrote:Didn't notice anything blatantly bad in DP's posts. (Though admittedly, I don't have a ton of experience with him.) Just someone who is not engaged in the game and isn't participating. He hasn't posted since August 22, I'm surprised he hasn't been modkilled yet, tbh. Maybe he will be eventually. At any rate, I doubt we're going to be seeing him any time soon.

CBK, now there's a thought! Look at who MP was looking at. My question would only be was he speculating on some of his suspicions, or were they all based on something reliable. Does that make sense? Even info roles can speculate incorrectly. Maybe I'll look back and see what his posts sounded like, and how certain/reliable his suspicions may be.

It has kind of unnerved me how quickly SVS mentioned Timmer and then several others jumped in and voted him immediately.
Kinda like how CBK made this post, and you and Bullz voted for me within half an hour.

Although MP was kinda waffly on me, which makes sense based on his role. I am thinking perhaps CBK is potentially part of the Lazer team. Perhaps a read there will be beneficial.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

who did cbk vote for last time?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Me, lol
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I jumped on what? Those are both my quotes. And why would I have forgotten that MP was civv? Your whole first sentence confuses me. And yes, all i said was I was going to read back your posts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Me, lol
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

S~V~S wrote:Could you tell me just what that ping was? You keep referencing it, but I am not sure what it was.

I am gonna read back over the last lynch. I really did want to vote for bullz today, but want to give him a chance to say what he has to say. Indi also pinged me during the last lynch, but her come out swinging aggressive defense could go either way, but the fact that she chose to come out swinging makes me feel less certain about her.

There was someone else who got my attention, but for the life of me I can't remember who and plan to read back later.
He said he was really pinged by two players (don't remember who) and made it sound like he was really convinced about them being bad, but then voted for someone completely different and didn't give a reason for it (though it's very possibly I just didn't see it).

Off the top of my head, I think it was Lizzy he voted for-- I could be wrong, but I definitely remember her name being in the post.

Also, I'm sorry if Dom is female. It's just that I am, myself, a dom, and I am male. :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks for the answer, Dom (I have seveal Dom relatives so yay Dom :D ) and yeah, Dom is a guy. Indi is a girl, sorry for the mixed pronouns, IRL I am a grammar Queen, typing, not so much.

I blame texting :noble:
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

juliets wrote:

I jumped on what? Those are both my quotes. And why would I have forgotten that MP was civv? Your whole first sentence confuses me. And yes, all i said was I was going to read back your posts.
As in you named me right after the night finished without even noticiing that someone (Matahari) you thought was civvie was just killed. I mentioned MP, because you said he mentioned me. He did, but he had other leads that came before me in his final effort to help the civ cause.

And I voted you, SVS, because a quick look back at those final MP posts had your name at the top. Sorry, I had nothig else to go on in the short time between homework assignments.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

borokkuei wrote:Also, I'm sorry if Dom is female. It's just that I am, myself, a dom, and I am male. :p
:haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

borokkuei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Could you tell me just what that ping was? You keep referencing it, but I am not sure what it was.

He said he was really pinged by two players (don't remember who) and made it sound like he was really convinced about them being bad, but then voted for someone completely different and didn't give a reason for it (though it's very possibly I just didn't see it).

Off the top of my head, I think it was Lizzy he voted for-- I could be wrong, but I definitely remember her name being in the post.

Also, I'm sorry if Dom is female. It's just that I am, myself, a dom, and I am male. :p
I don't think I voted Lizzy.... I can't remember though. :D

And yeah I'm a dude. :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I didn't read back on CBK yet because i wanted to read MP's most recent posts. Have you guys done that yet? I can't tell a damn thing from reading what he said in the posts before he died. He brought up people's names but in the cases I read he would say things like "now this is just my gut feeling" about anyone he brought up. I'm having a hard time pulling a name out of his thoughts. Maybe Dom but from what I read he didn't feel highly confident even there. He said in that post before he died to look at his confidence levels. Well, I didn't see any confidence levels in the posts I've read.

What have the rest of you gotten out of MP re-reads. I certainly didn't re-read all his posts (has anyone here tackled that?) but I did read his latest posts. So, anyone got anything where he's saying he's 90% confident or anything like that?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”