[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Re: [DAY 2] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Rachel Green »

responses in red below... Sorry if I messed up quoting or making it red. In a hurry
Jane Southworth wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:First off I have read, i am just out so it's not so thoroughly as I would have liked.
Sorry, I assumed you hadn't read because you said you hadn't read:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I personally haven't had the time to read through everything to find the explanation yet.
Read through everything. I haven't had time to go back through the roles and everything to find the explanation that some seem to be eluding to. I don't have the roles memorized yet so it takes me a bit of back and forth to get a grasp on what is going on.

Entjen Gillis wrote:Where did I say I don't remember anything about it?
You said that right here:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I can't remember atm but there was someone Agnes asked me to look at before she died.
Quoting it still doesn't show me saying I don't remember ANYTHING. I simply don't recall for sure that it was Bridget and not someone else.
Entjen Gillis wrote:Or that I felt so strongly about it?
You said that right here:
Entjen Gillis wrote:if it wasn't Bridget I want to look at whoever it was because something about that is sticking out to me
And I interpreted "sticking out to me" to mean you felt strongly about it. Forgive me if that was an improper conclusion to make.

Entjen Gillis wrote:I want to make sure it was Bridget's name before I condemn her, and since I didn't have time to go back when I posted it.
So to recap: snarky attitude has made me not want to read back.
So now you don't want to read back to find your own suspicions because... because you interpreted my post as snarky? The intention of my post was to better understand where you were coming from and which things were important to you and why they were important to you. But if all you saw was snark, and a chance to try and twist it around into suspicion of me, and an excuse to not go back and sort through your own suspicions... well that's your prerogative I guess. But I was simply trying to understand your thoughts.

Ok here is why it seemed snarky to me. You take a couple of sentences of mine then at the bottom put something like "so to recap" you don't remember anything and the like. I fail to see why anyone needs to "recap" a couple sentences with a couple more. Everyone is fairly capable of reading them themselves.
It does scream of snark to me, and it's not that I don't want to sort through my own suspicions but when I take something as snarky I'd rather not try to sort through the posts at that time.

Entjen Gillis wrote:Not sure why you are being so defensive when I wasn't even talking about you.
Not sure why you see it as me being defensive (defensive of what exactly?) instead of me trying to understand your suspicions. :shrug:
Defending Bridget is what I was saying. Your post to me and the prior one to someone else seem attacking those who are voicing any suspicion of her. But maybe I am reading that wrong, and I'd have to decide how I feel about her before I connect it in any way to you :p
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Okay Entjen I understand your post now. Looks like we are just arguing semantics and preciseness of language. I can see how that "so to recap" thing reads as snarky, I apologize for that. I really just wanted to know what you thought you saw in Agnes's suspicions and why it was important to you.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anne Redferne wrote:I don't feel good about this lynch at all... There are way too many easy votes coming in for Bridget. I'm voting for Krystyna Ceynowa, I think her reason for voting Bridget make the least sense and stick out to me as just making up reasons. If Bridget were a puppet why would that make her worthy of a vote?
I said I think we all know who is behind this puppet, this is standard behavior from them, slightly modified, because they are behind the puppet, and I'm voting for them because I'm not giving them the BOTD that acting like a baddie for their bullshit reason of it helping civs that they like to argue about when they pull it is as suspicious as it always is.

If someone is making up a reason for a vote, it's you.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Snapshot »

Going with Bridget, seems to have the most facts behind it.
Reporting
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

Krtstyna, if you think someone is behind the puppet then why didn't you just vote for them? :-?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Because that would make sense... :p
Reporting
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

.... what? :0
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anne Redferne wrote:Krtstyna, if you think someone is behind the puppet then why didn't you just vote for them? :-?
... a sock puppet are these accounts. A person behind it is the regular player who is playing the game in the puppet. Do you not understand this terminology or are you just really making up bullshit reasons to vote for me?
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Of course, we ALL know who Bridget is. It's so utterly obvious. It's as subtle as a hippogriff at a dinner party. Who is she supposed to be?
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:I don't feel good about this lynch at all... There are way too many easy votes coming in for Bridget. I'm voting for Krystyna Ceynowa, I think her reason for voting Bridget make the least sense and stick out to me as just making up reasons. If Bridget were a puppet why would that make her worthy of a vote?
I said I think we all know who is behind this puppet, this is standard behavior from them, slightly modified, because they are behind the puppet, and I'm voting for them because I'm not giving them the BOTD that acting like a baddie for their bullshit reason of it helping civs that they like to argue about when they pull it is as suspicious as it always is.

How can "standard behavior" be "as suspicious as it always is?" That makes entirely no sense. :confused:

You want to lynch the player, not the role. I am sorry you are so bitter.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Oh... By puppet did you mean "sockpuppet"? I thought you were speaking all dramatically to refer to the theory that Bridget's vote was being controlled, hence her being a "puppet". I didn't expect you to be breaking the 4th wall this soon in the game.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anne Redferne wrote:Oh... By puppet did you mean "sockpuppet"? I thought you were speaking all dramatically to refer to the theory that Bridget's vote was being controlled, hence her being a "puppet". I didn't expect you to be breaking the 4th wall this soon in the game.
I was never one of the people pretending to be my witch. It's useless behavior in other sock games, and when it continues on for days it leads to lynch after lynch that has no use. I don't even buy the idea her vote was ever forced (Imperius is used on even nights, and there was no night to for a vote before D1 to explain that).

And it isn't about being bitter Bridget, it's about (if I'm right), my seeing you playing like this as a baddie thinking it would result in people not voting for you because you've done the same thing before to ill effect. Or you're pulling a move from that player hoping for the same result. Either way, it wasn't civvie behavior then, and it still isn't.
Assault
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Yeah, I don't agree with trying to pin socks to our normal Syndicate usernames. The whole point of the sockpuppets seems to be to eliminate the metagame that comes with a normal mafia setup. Using someone's real identity an excuse to vote for them seems lazy and a bit of a copout to me.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:
A Person wrote:Also, the only group that had btsc initially was the baddie team. Whether anything has changed, who can say? ;)
If the teachers have already developed BTSC, that was quick. It's only day 2.
Katharina Henot wrote: I think that given their clarification that the teachers are Indy and we have kills from Voldy and the Death Eaters every night, they should be our priority. Indys that have no kill typically just have "survive to the end." win conditions.
I didn't read anything about the teachers not having a kill. What makes you assume this?
Bridget Bishop wrote:For various reasons, I predicted that I would not live long, and that this would be the best way for me to help the students. When I mount the gallows, and you tighten the noose roundabout my neck, and I breathe my last, and you see that my name be entirely white among the village, then those likewise innocent will have guidance.
Sounds like you WANT to be lynched which gives me pause. And all these votes that are coming in for you makes me uneasy. What reasons made you think you would not be alive long?

Linki with Anne. I am with you. *voting Krystyna*
I am using the little information I do have. First, the one baddie team has a kill. Second, I can't imagine any twisted Harry Potter world where the heads of the houses would go killing their students. If the hosts wanted to have independents that wanted to do harm to the students there are plenty of other people they could have chosen for the independent roles. The many defense of the dark arts professors or a team of death eaters springs to mind off the top of my head.

To be fair though, we've not gone through night 2 so maybe the hosts went zany and in their world the teachers who fought so hard to protect the students really do want to ax them all. I'm just having a very hard time seeing that scenario.

If I'm wrong and the professors do indeed have a kill, I still can't see how that would be used against the students in the same way that Voldy and friends want to kill the students.

I have a date today with a very handsome wizard so I must vote now.

People with an S in their name have won the lotto today so I'm voting Sarah Good.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Jane Southworth wrote:Yeah, I don't agree with trying to pin socks to our normal Syndicate usernames. The whole point of the sockpuppets seems to be to eliminate the metagame that comes with a normal mafia setup. Using someone's real identity an excuse to vote for them seems lazy and a bit of a copout to me.
I'm not actually concerned with whether it's that person or not. They could very easily be using the strategy they are to fakeout being that player. I just think it is that person, and I'm not sure why they think they'd get away with it, or why if they didn't, and are a civvie, it would be any use to use it again when it has never helped the civs before. That makes it baddie behavior, and that is why it got my vote, the rest is sharing ideas for why.
Assault
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:Oh... By puppet did you mean "sockpuppet"? I thought you were speaking all dramatically to refer to the theory that Bridget's vote was being controlled, hence her being a "puppet". I didn't expect you to be breaking the 4th wall this soon in the game.
I was never one of the people pretending to be my witch. It's useless behavior in other sock games, and when it continues on for days it leads to lynch after lynch that has no use. I don't even buy the idea her vote was ever forced (Imperius is used on even nights, and there was no night to for a vote before D1 to explain that).

And it isn't about being bitter Bridget, it's about (if I'm right), my seeing you playing like this as a baddie thinking it would result in people not voting for you because you've done the same thing before to ill effect. Or you're pulling a move from that player hoping for the same result. Either way, it wasn't civvie behavior then, and it still isn't.
Can you show me what "civvie behavior" is? I wasn't aware there was a standard. Until you can educate me on that, I'm going to play every game as I wish. :lorab:

And I'm surprised that you think I was trying to avoid taking votes. Does it look like that was my intention? Hell's bells, I could have accomplished that by merely not logging in. :rolleyes:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Then... what are you trying to accomplish?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anne Redferne wrote:Then... what are you trying to accomplish?
Probably either voldemort and cannot be lynched while he has any teammates alive (and NKed while Harry is would be my guess), or the usual nonsense reason in the scenario I have the right person or it's someone trying to pull off being taken for that person.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Bridget Bishop wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:

Can you show me what "civvie behavior" is? I wasn't aware there was a standard. Until you can educate me on that, I'm going to play every game as I wish. :lorab:

And I'm surprised that you think I was trying to avoid taking votes. Does it look like that was my intention? Hell's bells, I could have accomplished that by merely not logging in. :rolleyes:
Civvie behavior is agreeing with Krystyna. Anyone who disagrees with her must be bad.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I explained this earlier.

I see I have less than an hour to contribute any further ideas I may have before I am undone.
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Probably either voldemort and cannot be lynched while he has any teammates alive (and NKed while Harry is would be my guess), or the usual nonsense reason in the scenario I have the right person or it's someone trying to pull off being taken for that person.
So now you think I won't be lynched?

I'm afraid I don't understand the "usual nonsense reason." It's Day 2. How is anything usual?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mary Eastey wrote:
Bridget Bishop wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:

Civvie behavior is agreeing with Krystyna. Anyone who disagrees with her must be bad.
You voted for her as well, but yes, generally speaking people who aren't acting in what is subjectively considered civvie behavior are the people we vote for. That doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with me is bad, but this kind of behavior has 0 civvie credibility, which I imagine is why it picked up 9 votes so far.
Assault
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Did you mean the "lending guidance the innocent" thing? Is that your goal?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:
Bridget Bishop wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:

You voted for her as well, but yes, generally speaking people who aren't acting in what is subjectively considered civvie behavior are the people we vote for. That doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with me is bad, but this kind of behavior has 0 civvie credibility, which I imagine is why it picked up 9 votes so far.
So what, only 90% of everyone who disagrees with you is bad? Good to know.
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Nah, more like 75%. But I start from the suspicion that everyone is bad and work my way from there anyways, so agreement or not isn't a useful metric anyways.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

You must be fun at parties.
Reporting
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

No time. Voted me.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Voting Krystyna, although depending on what happens with Bridget this lynch I guess my opinion might change. But right now I'm seeing her vote this round as personal (as far as this sockpuppet game goes) and not having much to do with whether she thinks Bridget is civvie or baddie this game. I understand she tried to rationalize why this has to be baddie behavior from Bridget, but I don't agree with her findings there. I think she just thought this would be an easy lynch.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:

It doesn't matter who's behind the puppet. We're trying to find Death Eaters, not play the matching game.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

A parting observation.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:One person I've got an eye on is Rebecca Nurse. It could be coincidental, but her insistence in recapping the reasons Agnes was suspicious 15 minutes before Agnes died feels like something a baddie would do to distance themselves from the upcoming kill... as in "if I were bad, would I really have mentioned her right before the kill?"

The other thing about Rebecca is bringing up Bridgets vote and comment about the Devil. Ive been on lots of baddie teams where there is an ability to force someones vote, and so many times its a baddie member who first mentions it in thread... baddies like to get their handiwork talked about for dome reason. The other main reason is that often, along with a vote force is the cavaet that if the target lets on that they were forced, the baddies get something. So, the more you try to get it talked about, the better the chance you get something. I think it is safe to assume that one of the baddie curses does this, considering how they work in the books.

Rebecca fits this right now, for me.
Barbara Kollerin's suspect was Rebecca Nurse. After some talk about whether my vote was forced or not, she said I am "the best option" after entertaining the idea that I might not be able to be lynched.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:I've put some thought to it, and I think there are good odds that a Bridget lynch would be futile, but I'd be willing to try, anyway.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:I may as well cut and paste Jennets post to show my reasons, we are apparently in sync on this. At this point a Bridget lynch is the best option.
However, Jennet never said I was the best option at all:
Jennet Bierley wrote:Is anyone else excited for the quest for the cloak of invisibility tonight?

I'm still perusing posts to decide who to vote for. I can think of a couple reasons why we should leave Bridget alone for now, but I'm not sure everyone else agrees.
Jennet Bierley wrote:Well, let's just say that there could be multiple things that are causing her to say this. OR, that could just be her playing style. Every single post she's made has been short and sweet, not just here votes. I mean, imagine if her vote was being controlled by someone else. I'm not entirely convinced either, but I see what Barbara's saying, and don't want to just disregard it just yet.

@ Margarethe. You also said you could see an innocent reason for Bridget's actions earlier. What was that reason and why is it no longer valid? Also, what makes you think Barbara or myself has information about Bridget? That is a risky conclusion to come to.
Jennet Bierley wrote:I think that a lynch is far from futile today, particularly since this is a bigger game with many players and (presumably) not too many mafia. It may or may not help us learn something, especially after yesterday's lynch failed. There's also the off-chance that we lynch a baddy. I would definitely lynch Bridget before going with a no lynch today, though. Also, my thoughts on Bridget are not based on facts at all, merely hunches as a result of this game's mechanics.
Jennet Bierley hasn't even voted for me yet.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:Yeah, I don't agree with trying to pin socks to our normal Syndicate usernames. The whole point of the sockpuppets seems to be to eliminate the metagame that comes with a normal mafia setup. Using someone's real identity an excuse to vote for them seems lazy and a bit of a copout to me.
I'm not actually concerned with whether it's that person or not. They could very easily be using the strategy they are to fakeout being that player. I just think it is that person, and I'm not sure why they think they'd get away with it, or why if they didn't, and are a civvie, it would be any use to use it again when it has never helped the civs before. That makes it baddie behavior, and that is why it got my vote, the rest is sharing ideas for why.
No, that's not what you said here when you placed your vote on Bridget.
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:I'm voting Bridget. I think we all have a pretty good idea who is behind the puppet, and I think this is just typical them trying something slightly different because they have a puppet to hide behind. I honestly don't think (s)he expected to be called on it with votes, and that was the reason for taking the risk.
You say you think you know who the person is, and that they're trying to change their style because they're behind a puppet, and because of these things, you're putting your vote on them.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Bridget Bishop wrote:
Barbara Kollerin wrote:I've put some thought to it, and I think there are good odds that a Bridget lynch would be futile, but I'd be willing to try, anyway.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:I may as well cut and paste Jennets post to show my reasons, we are apparently in sync on this. At this point a Bridget lynch is the best option.
However, Jennet never said I was the best option at all:
I saw this too. Those two posts don't add up at all, especially considering my statements.
Bridget Bishop wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:Is anyone else excited for the quest for the cloak of invisibility tonight?

I'm still perusing posts to decide who to vote for. I can think of a couple reasons why we should leave Bridget alone for now, but I'm not sure everyone else agrees.
Jennet Bierley wrote:Well, let's just say that there could be multiple things that are causing her to say this. OR, that could just be her playing style. Every single post she's made has been short and sweet, not just here votes. I mean, imagine if her vote was being controlled by someone else. I'm not entirely convinced either, but I see what Barbara's saying, and don't want to just disregard it just yet.

@ Margarethe. You also said you could see an innocent reason for Bridget's actions earlier. What was that reason and why is it no longer valid? Also, what makes you think Barbara or myself has information about Bridget? That is a risky conclusion to come to.
Jennet Bierley wrote:I think that a lynch is far from futile today, particularly since this is a bigger game with many players and (presumably) not too many mafia. It may or may not help us learn something, especially after yesterday's lynch failed. There's also the off-chance that we lynch a baddy. I would definitely lynch Bridget before going with a no lynch today, though. Also, my thoughts on Bridget are not based on facts at all, merely hunches as a result of this game's mechanics.
Jennet Bierley hasn't even voted for me yet.
I'm right here, and I have a couple minutes left.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I'm voting Krystyna to break the second-place tie, just in case some funkiness goes down with the lynch. Bridget, you have a sizeable lead, so I saw no need to place my vote there.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Seven people missed the vote. :(
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Bridget Bishop wrote:Seven people missed the vote. :(
I think you mean five.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Merga, Alizon, Entjen, Anna, Rebecca, Margaret, and Anne Whittle all missed the vote.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Oh, I see. Are those the double votes?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Mary Eastey wrote:Going with Bridget, seems to have the most facts behind it.
Anything to add, yourself?
Jennet Bierley wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:

It doesn't matter who's behind the puppet. We're trying to find Death Eaters, not play the matching game.
This. :)
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by A Person »

Day 2

Who murdered Agnes Sampson?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Merga Bien
No votes

Jennet Bierley
No votes

Bridget Bishop
Malin Matsdotter (5), Krystyna Ceynowa (7), Märet Jonsdotter (8), Brita Zippel (9), Margarethe Reinberg (10), Alice Nutter (11), Barbara Kollerin (12), Kael Merrie (13), Mary Eastey (16), DharmaHelper (18)
45%

Krystyna Ceynowa
Anne Redferne (14), Karin Svensdotter (15), Jane Southworth (20), Jennet Bierley (22)
18%

Alizon Device
Bridget Bishop (3)
5%

Mary Eastey
No votes

Entjen Gillis
No votes

Sarah Good
Katharina Henot (17), Sarah Good (19), Vompatti (21)
14%

Katharina Henot
No votes

Märet Jonsdotter
No votes

Anna Koldings
No votes

Barbara Kollerin
No votes

Malin Matsdotter
No votes

Kael Merrie
No votes

Rebecca Nurse
No votes

Alice Nutter
No votes

Margaret Pearson
No votes

Anne Redferne
No votes

Margarethe Reinberg
No votes

Jane Southworth
No votes

Karin Svensdotter
No votes

Anne Whittle
No votes

Brita Zippel
No votes

Jean-Luc Picard (Hosts/Mod/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), S~V~S (2), johns2jj (4), A Person (6)
18%

Missing votes: Merga Bien, Alizon Device, Entjen Gillis, Anna Koldings, Rebecca Nurse, Margaret Pearson, Anne Whittle
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Just remember, folks, that "civvie behavior" is voting for someone because of which player is using the account. :dance:

Peace.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Sorry if you are good this game Bridget. That is a shitty reason to get votes.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:I voted. :)
Anne Redferne wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:Why bridget?
Did you read anything we've talked about?
Bridget claims to know that none of the members of Voldemort's team can survive a lynch. Regardless of what we think of Agnes, I see only one way that Bridget would know that no one on Voldemort's team can survive a lynch.
I have read everything, yes, but thank you for your concern, Märet. :)

To me it just seems like Bridget is making somewhat logical conjectures based on the available data, but stating them as absolute facts. Odd behavior yeah, but I don't see it as necessarily being a role related thing. I just don't think I'm quite as convinced as you are on the matter.
Yes, but ignoring unknown information indicates that she either knows the unknown information or doesn't care about facts.
I agree and will also vote Bridget.
I'm voting for Bridget because of this, not because of who she may be.
Reporting
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Bridget Bishop wrote:Just remember, folks, that "civvie behavior" is voting for someone because of which player is using the account. :dance:

Peace.
FWIW, I didn't vote for you for that reason. I'm sorry that some have.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Day 2: 'I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil!'

The news of Agnes Sampson’s death reached the students’ dormitories at lightning speed. Thus, what had hitherto been nervousness turned into real panic. While the school staff has rushed to the Hospital Wing, Filch, the caretaker, was left with his ugly cat to patrol the corridors.

‘I completely agree, Mrs Norris! This kind of occurrence requires a nice…’ before he could finish his sentence, a sea of students came pouring down the marble staircase.

‘Students out of bed! Students out of bed! STUDENTS OUT OF BED!’ but there was no-one around to hear him.

‘OI! You lot! Off to your dormitories! I swear I’ll have the Headmaster give me permission to use me old punishments. I’ll hang you all by your wrists from the ceiling for a week! I've got the chains still in my office, keep 'em well-oiled in case they're ever needed. Like now! OI! ‘… but the crowd rushed right past him and into the Entrance Hall.

‘I’ll get the Headmaster!’ and he skipped towards the Hospital Wing,

‘D’you reckon You-Know-Who somehow Apparated into the Hospital Wing and killed Agnes?’ asked Entjen.

‘Don’t be daft! You CAN’T Apparate on the school grounds. It says so in Hogwarts: A History.’ said Jane in a bossy sort of voice.

‘Then the only logical explanation is that it came from inside the castle.’ Barbara remarked grimly.

‘You’re right!’

‘What if it was a student?’

‘What if it’s one of us?’

‘What if they’re here?’

‘I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil’ said a voice and everyone froze. It was Krystyna, the Polish exchange student.

Anne R. was baffled: ‘What are you on about?’

‘Don’t you understand it? There is a murdering witch among us, bound to keep herself in the dark.’ Sarah turns to Bridget, a frantic terror rising in her. ‘Let your enemies make of it what they will, you cannot blink it more’

‘Why are you concealing? Have you sold yourself to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? barked Margarethe.

‘I never sold myself! I’m a good girl! I’m a proper girl!’ cried Bridget.

‘LIES! Let us take her to the Headmaster!’ suggested Jennet.

‘There’s no time for that. She’s too dangerous to be kept alive. We have to take matters into our own hands.’ said Alice firmly.

‘Agreed! We should take her to the Astronomy Tower and decide what to do with her there’ shouted Brita.

‘NO! WAIT! It wasn’t…’ but before she could even begin to defend herself, she felt her hands tied to her back and pushed up the stairs to the Astronomy tower.

Once up there, in the chilly night, they noticed that in all that kerfuffle, no-one had brought their wand.

‘Well, I suppose we’ll have to do it the old fashion way…’ Märet sighed as she untied some rope from one of the pillars.

‘I am innocent, I know nothing of it, I have done no witchcraft .... I am as innocent as the child unborn. ...’ Bridget desperately pleaded as she felt the noose getting tight around her neck.

The Headmaster followed by the professors rushed up the stairs, Filch wheezing his way up behind them, when they were stopped short by a sudden crash against the window. Outside the stained glass they were greeted by the grotesque silhouette of Bridget Bishop hanging and dancing in moonlight …

Bridget Bishop has been lynched (literally). She was Anthony Goldstein.

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

i'm sorry for not explaining my vote before. I'm a shy student but I hope I passed the first exam! :)

linki: :sigh:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Well...

*votes Callisto cus it has the prettiest name*
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Event 1: The Invisibility Cloak.

While the youngest of the three brothers used it to escape death, an intrepid young witch or wizard would find a myriad of everyday uses for an invisibility cloak. Your task, if you choose to accept it, is to draw one of such uses in paint or an equivalent drawing program. The drawing can be in any style you choose, the objective is to make a creative and funny pic that makes us laugh. When you have finshed, pm it to both Lizzy and me. You will have until the night period ends, wherein a voting period will start, the winner of which will be awarded use of the invisibility cloak in the game.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Tituba conjuring the ghost of Bridget Bishop wrote:Falsely convicted and hanged twice. :sigh:
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

damn everyone I am really sorry for missing the vote. I don't even know who I would have voted for in the end. I don't know why I thought I had more time then I had
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

It appears some people might be confused about the event. In case you lot will have a hard time figuring this out, we might give you a hand k. It is the Cloak of Invisibility challenge after all.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I voted Callisto.
Supervisor

Return to “Previous Jobs”