[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Re: [DAY 10] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Operator »

Well, I am still convinced Sarah is bad and nothing she has said today causes me to think otherwise. I've never seen anyone so reluctant to provide positive, useful participation even in the face of a potential lynch, so I am casting my vote for her.

BIH Sarah (Not)Good.
Management
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:Well, I am still convinced Sarah is bad and nothing she has said today causes me to think otherwise. I've never seen anyone so reluctant to provide positive, useful participation even in the face of a potential lynch, so I am casting my vote for her.

BIH Sarah (Not)Good.
I've provided that though :shrug:
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Based on Malin's voting record, her surviving multiple deaths (probably due to horcruxes), her going after a seemingly quiet/easy target when she got heat, her buddy-buddy with Alizon, and all the other evidence I've presented, I'm borderline incredulous that nobody has connected the dots.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

I did a full reading of Anne Redferne.

First a history of votes.
1. Anne Whittle (6th, jokey reason)
2. Krystyna (14th, first vote when Bridget Bishop got lynched)
3. Entjen Gillis (5th, first vote on the day Krystyna got lynched despite having fewer votes)
4. Missed the vote.
5. Mary Eastey (7th, second vote)
6. Alizon Device (8th, third vote)
7. Malin (3rd, first vote)
8. Malin (11th, first vote)
9. Karin (7th, fourth vote)
10. Sarah Good (5th, first vote)

So this is a history of voting early in terms of sequence (likely because of real life, as evinced by things Anne has said). This is also indicative of not needing to save a teammate.

Anne went after Malin fairly consistently until the resurrection event, and now no longer considers Malin a threat (something I find strange since Malin had no positive opinion about Redferne). Not sure what to make of that.

Anne Redferne has never received a vote.

Anne's thread presence strikes me as student, though less so than Jane's did.

A few things bother me about Anne.

She jumped on the Karin case eagerly, but then retracted her support of the case after realizing it was based on faulty and misleading claims. However, she voted Karin anyway, also voicing support of a (supposedly) telling Jennet lynch.

Despite what Redferne said to Whittle, lynching Jennet would (I believe) be a wasted lynch. If I'm right about the resurrected ones being in the service of evil, and Anne is bad, then lynching Jennet would be the perfect crime. Waste a lynch that sets up someone else.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 53
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Voted for who I think will make the civs have any hope of winning. No time for more.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Anyway, I really don't believe you all should be following what Alizon has to say today. She's seemingly taken the reigns and is leading us astray. She could be a misguided townie, but she very well could be a Death Eater (my belief).

I disagree with you. I think at *worst* she is a misguided civ, but I do not think at all that Alizon is a Death Eater.

I'm also curious as to why you and Barbara are so sure that lynching you is a) the best way to go and b) will give us lots of information.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:I want to link to Jane's post and add to it now.

I am operating under the opinion that the resurrected persons are in service to Tom Riddle.

Jennet said she gunned hard for Mary and knew she would be killed for it. So if Jennet was Hermoine and checked Mary, that explains the sudden fervor. If this is true, then looking at when Jennet voted might be helpful~

1. Enjen (21st, no info)
2. Krystyna (22nd, no info)
3. Enjen (19th, likely no info)
4. Mary (4th, info)
5. Mary (3rd, info)

Now then, if Jennet were Hermoine, and she came back to life insisting on a Karin lynch, she'd be implying that she checked Karin. Asking to be lynched, then, would be an effective strategy in getting others to believe Karin should be lynched. However, looking at the above sequence, it can be assumed that Jennet did not check Karin unless she did so on the night she was killed.

Rewind to Agnes Sampson.

Agnes never said we should lynch Sarah Good. I threw out an interpretation of her vague comment and Anna Koldings expressed agreement with my thinking~
Anna Koldings wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Agnes Sampson wrote:Cool it with the snark everyone. Zombie don't play that. Anyway, we have more important things to discuss. The underworld was most illuminating. I can't be very specific, but let me just say that names can be deceiving.
So Sarah Good is not good.
I'd buy that. It doesn't work with anyone else's name (if that Agnes was driving at).
But right after this, Mary went nuts and Agnes never responded to me. Weirdly enough, Agnes spent her time back going after Entjen, then said this~
Agnes Sampson wrote:I really do have thoughts on players other than Entjen I swear, I will get to them soon, Im glad we have 24 hours and not a only a few like Margarethe almost had me believing! :P But alas, I am likely not long for this world so I will have to hurry in any case.
Then
Agnes Sampson wrote:Okay Entjen then who do you think is bad? The only person being discussed that I see right now is Mary, who I will get to in a bit. We need to be talking about more than one person in order to see which way the discussions head toward. As you have said before yourself there is more than one baddie out there.

I have thoughts on other players that I'm trying to get organized, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on other players as well.
Isn't it funny that Agnes came back and tried to have people discuss someone other than Lucius Malfoy?

Then
Agnes Sampson wrote:I think the case on Mary is pretty compelling. I'm placing my vote there.
Agnes never got back to us about any of these other players she supposedly had thoughts on, nor did she respond to my interpretation of what she said.

That, coupled with my opinion that resurrected persons are working for Tom Riddle, had been giving me pause about Sarah Good being bad.

But if Sarah Good WERE bad, and Agnes was working for the baddies, then her cryptic remark backfired. Agnes would have had no reason to address it and could move on to getting Entjen lynched. That didn't happen, and Agnes voted second to last for Mary, right before Sarah Good.
This makes a lot of sense.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Alizon great job on helping Jane get her thoughts out!

Jane - well done as well! :)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

Katharina Henot wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:Anyway, I really don't believe you all should be following what Alizon has to say today. She's seemingly taken the reigns and is leading us astray. She could be a misguided townie, but she very well could be a Death Eater (my belief).

I disagree with you. I think at *worst* she is a misguided civ, but I do not think at all that Alizon is a Death Eater.

I'm also curious as to why you and Barbara are so sure that lynching you is a) the best way to go and b) will give us lots of information.
Because lynching me will presumably reveal my role (something that a NK will not do). Don't you also find it interesting that Alizon believes I am "working" for Lord Voldemort, but has no interest in lynching me? She knows what will happen, and does not want it to happen, the same reason she has been keeping me alive. This is also why she does not want to lynch Karin, who I do know is bad. I'm sorry I can't tell anything more than this vague statement, but I would be breaking rules if I did. :(
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

You know what else would serve the civvies, lynching a baddie like Malin.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

". Sarah Anne Karin Swann Kozminski Jo N° 4 (5) (6), Ellis (9), Mali (10), 33% of yellow Polonais o"
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Sorry Sarah, but I don't think that lynching someone who has survived several deaths is a good idea either. Odds are that they'll survive another one, and we'll just be down a townie the following day. We don't know if you're right or not, and we're getting to a time where we can't just guess.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:

Because lynching me will presumably reveal my role (something that a NK will not do). Don't you also find it interesting that Alizon believes I am "working" for Lord Voldemort, but has no interest in lynching me? She knows what will happen, and does not want it to happen, the same reason she has been keeping me alive. This is also why she does not want to lynch Karin, who I do know is bad. I'm sorry I can't tell anything more than this vague statement, but I would be breaking rules if I did. :(
I do not believe Alizon is bad. Is there anyone else besides Karin and Alizon that you think is worth a good look into?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Jane, but she's been lunafied, so no one will go for it today.

Those are my three prime suspects, Alizon a little more hesitant than the other two.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

The patient shows.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Jane Southworth wrote:The patient shows.
Welcome.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Sorry Sarah, but I don't think that lynching someone who has survived several deaths is a good idea either. Odds are that they'll survive another one, and we'll just be down a townie the following day. We don't know if you're right or not, and we're getting to a time where we can't just guess.
If we lynch a baddie she might survive. If we don't lynch a baddie, she will survive. Big difference there.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Sorry Sarah, but I don't think that lynching someone who has survived several deaths is a good idea either. Odds are that they'll survive another one, and we'll just be down a townie the following day. We don't know if you're right or not, and we're getting to a time where we can't just guess.
Also, "we're getting to the point" where lynching a civvie, specifically self-lynching a civvie, is viable but going after a baddie is not? What are you smoking and can I have some.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Getting a successful lynch is (almost) always a good thing to happen. With a role revealed, we learn so much more than we otherwise would. We would find out that person's affiliation, we could look at their play, and make judgments based on that. We can look at voting records both for and against the person. There are so many option.

With a lynch survival, we learn nothing, one witch (possibly 2 or even more) will be killed the next night, and we're right back to where we started. We can't just keep lynching Malin while our civs keep getting picked off. I've stated my reasons for wanting to lynch Karin. I got a little support, but the baddies piled on late and lynched Anne Whittle, saving Karin. Alizon seems to still have a lot of trust from players even though she was quite keen on getting Whittle lynched. :shrug:
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

So your solution to the problem of the mafia killing one civvie at night is to let them lynch a civvie during the day as well.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

If we're going to lynch a civvie, who would you rather it be, you or me? I'd rather it be me.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

This is an accurate representation of how I am feeling right now. :sigh:

Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Thanks Katharina. I'm already frustrated enough from being bedridden. And I have to deal with you peeps...

:disappoint:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jane Southworth wrote:". Sarah Anne Karin Swann Kozminski Jo N° 4 (5) (6), Ellis (9), Mali (10), 33% of yellow Polonais o"
I got this much~

Sarah Good
Anne Redferne (5), Karin Svensdotter (6), Alice Nutter (9), Malin Matsdotter (10)
31%

But I don't know what you're trying to suggest with "Polonais o." I noticed that Alice voted without posting.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I'm very sorry Jennet. I didn't realize a) you were bedridden or b) a joke at my own expense would cause so much problems.

Mods around - feel free to to delete the offensive image. My intention was not to insult but rather to add levity to the fact that I feel so confused.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Katharina Henot wrote:I'm very sorry Jennet. I didn't realize a) you were bedridden or b) a joke at my own expense would cause so much problems.

Mods around - feel free to to delete the offensive image. My intention was not to insult but rather to add levity to the fact that I feel so confused.
No worries, it's not permanent or anything, just a bad infection and a fever to boot, which aren't helping my attitude. I think I'll just go disappear until the day phase is over. :offtobed:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Jane, but she's been lunafied, so no one will go for it today.

Those are my three prime suspects, Alizon a little more hesitant than the other two.
So the complete baddie team, according to you, is Mary Easty, Alizon Device, Karin Svendotter, and Jane Southworth? Okay then. I'm sure you'll be able to interpret the day 5 lynch without much difficulty in light of that. :)

Also consider that, on day 4, Mary Eastey voted for Karin when Margaret Pearson was going to be lynched. She did this after saying the following about Sarah Good (but never looking Sarah's way again)~
Mary Eastey wrote:Sarah is much more suspicious. Her "strategy" is to make puns with her name. She voted for me Day 1, without really offering an explanation, and then self voted Day 2. This seems to me like a baddie who is participating the bare minimum at the request of her teammates. She's definitely someone I'm going to be looking at today.
And voted when there was still like a dozen people who hadn't voted yet.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

rest up and get better. To many players are sick these days. :(
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Alizon Device wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:". Sarah Anne Karin Swann Kozminski Jo N° 4 (5) (6), Ellis (9), Mali (10), 33% of yellow Polonais o"
I got this much~

Sarah Good
Anne Redferne (5), Karin Svensdotter (6), Alice Nutter (9), Malin Matsdotter (10)
31%

But I don't know what you're trying to suggest with "Polonais o." I noticed that Alice voted without posting.
Oh I see.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'm going to seal the deal on Sarah Good. If you're good, you could have tried harder.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Ok. I guess it's Sarah. Can't say I'm not nervous about this one cuz I am.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Day 10
Who is the heir of Slytherin?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:20 am

Jennet Bierley
Jennet Bierley (8), Barbara Kollerin (11)
13%

Alizon Device
No votes

Sarah Good
Anne Redferne (5), Karin Svensdotter (6), Alice Nutter (9), Malin Matsdotter (10), Alizon Device (14), Katharina Henot (15)
40%

Katharina Henot
No votes

Barbara Kollerin
No votes

Malin Matsdotter
Sarah Good (3)
7%

Alice Nutter
Jane Southworth (13)
7%

Anne Redferne
No votes

Jane Southworth
No votes

Karin Svensdotter
No votes

Geddy Lee (Hosts/Mod/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), A Person (2), Metalmarsh89 (4), Entjen Gillis (7), S~V~S (12)
33%
Total votes : 15
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Day 10: Sarah B. Good

Hagrid was waiting for his class at the door of his hut. He stood in his moleskin overcoat, with Fang the boarhound at his heels, looking impatient to start.

‘C’mon, now, get a move on!’ he called, as the class approached. ‘Got a real treat for yeh today! Great lesson comin’ up! Everyone here? Right, follow me!’

For one nasty moment Sarah thought Hagrid was going to lead them into the Forest; she had heard and witnessed enough about the place to last her a lifetime. However, Hagrid strolled off around the edge of the trees, and five minutes later, they found themselves outside a kind of paddock. There was nothing in there.

‘Everyone gather round the fence here!’ he called. ‘That’s it – make sure yeh can see. ‘

Trotting towards them were a dozen of the most bizarre creatures the students had ever seen. They had the bodies, hind legs and tails of horses, but the front legs, wings and heads of what seemed to be giant eagles, with cruel, steel-coloured beaks and large, brilliantly orange eyes.

‘Hippogriffs!’ Hagrid roared happily, waving a hand at them. ‘Now, firs’ thing yeh gotta know abou’ Hippogriffs is they’re proud. Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don’t never insult one, ‘cause it might be the last thing yeh do. Right – who wants to go first?’

Alizon pushed Sarah from behind.

‘Good girl, Sarah! Let’s see how you get on with Buckbeak… Yeh’ve got eye contact, now try not ter blink – Hippogriffs don’t trust yeh if yeh blink too much…’

Sarah’s eyes immediately began to water and she closed them by accident. It happened in a flash of steely talons; Sarah let out a high-pitched scream and next moment she felt the beak puncture her lungs and the front claws tearing her flesh apart. Before Hagrid managed to calm the beast down, Sarah was lying dead in a pool of blood surrounded by chunks of her own flesh.

Sarah Good has been lynched. She was Hannah Abbott.

It is now Night 10. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [NIGHT 10] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Gunther »

damnit. :( I'm sorry sarah. :(
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

Man Sarah. RIP. I really really thought we had it with this one.
Supervisor
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Can we just go ahead and lynch Karin tomorrow?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Katharina Henot wrote:rest up and get better. To many players are sick these days. :(
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

:|{/dead]
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Alizon Device wrote:I'm going to seal the deal on Sarah Good. If you're good, you could have tried harder.
Using that excuse for a vote on Day 10, man I guess I was wrong you really do know what Irony means.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

RIP Sarah :(
Alizon Device wrote:I did a full reading of Anne Redferne.

First a history of votes.
1. Anne Whittle (6th, jokey reason)
2. Krystyna (14th, first vote when Bridget Bishop got lynched)
3. Entjen Gillis (5th, first vote on the day Krystyna got lynched despite having fewer votes)
4. Missed the vote.
5. Mary Eastey (7th, second vote)
6. Alizon Device (8th, third vote)
7. Malin (3rd, first vote)
8. Malin (11th, first vote)
9. Karin (7th, fourth vote)
10. Sarah Good (5th, first vote)

So this is a history of voting early in terms of sequence (likely because of real life, as evinced by things Anne has said). This is also indicative of not needing to save a teammate.

Anne went after Malin fairly consistently until the resurrection event, and now no longer considers Malin a threat (something I find strange since Malin had no positive opinion about Redferne). Not sure what to make of that.

Anne Redferne has never received a vote.

Anne's thread presence strikes me as student, though less so than Jane's did.

A few things bother me about Anne.

She jumped on the Karin case eagerly, but then retracted her support of the case after realizing it was based on faulty and misleading claims. However, she voted Karin anyway, also voicing support of a (supposedly) telling Jennet lynch.

Despite what Redferne said to Whittle, lynching Jennet would (I believe) be a wasted lynch. If I'm right about the resurrected ones being in the service of evil, and Anne is bad, then lynching Jennet would be the perfect crime. Waste a lynch that sets up someone else.
Thank you, that was a great overview of me. :) I'm exhausted and mentally dead atm, but I actually enjoyed reading this.

I didn't really see the idea of lynching Jennet as being completely wasteful. Jennet had said that her sacrifice would result in somehow revealing proof and that just kinda excited me I guess. I get excited when things that have never happened before happen. Can you imagine? Later on we could have been all "Hey remember that time when we lynched a guy who was already dead and then it led to discovering a baddie? Damn that was crazy."

As for briefly my retracting my support on the Karin thing... I'd adopted a very dangerous tendency to take people at their word and I hadn't realized it until then. It hadn't occurred to me that a once dead civvie would just rise up from the grave and use incorrect facts to support things. :0
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:I want to link to Jane's post and add to it now.

I am operating under the opinion that the resurrected persons are in service to Tom Riddle.

Jennet said she gunned hard for Mary and knew she would be killed for it. So if Jennet was Hermoine and checked Mary, that explains the sudden fervor. If this is true, then looking at when Jennet voted might be helpful~

1. Enjen (21st, no info)
2. Krystyna (22nd, no info)
3. Enjen (19th, likely no info)
4. Mary (4th, info)
5. Mary (3rd, info)

Now then, if Jennet were Hermoine, and she came back to life insisting on a Karin lynch, she'd be implying that she checked Karin. Asking to be lynched, then, would be an effective strategy in getting others to believe Karin should be lynched. However, looking at the above sequence, it can be assumed that Jennet did not check Karin unless she did so on the night she was killed.
This has been bugging me a bit all evening while I was off doing Muggle work.

If Jennet is Hermoine - (and I've not seen her say no - but beg for a lynch - which makes me think yes she just may be) -
Is it not possible that on N3 she got the info on Mary - then on N4 she got the info on Karin? Then on N5 she was killed before she could give her info because it was focused on the first baddie she found? Or was Hermoine's power an every other night power?

That said - I also have a VERY important question:

Dear Sweet and Totally Evol Hosts: Do our rezzed players come back able to use their Night Powers?

Jennet. I want to believe you. You and Jane were the two people I've felt the whole way through that were civ. If you were in my place could you see why I'm worried?

Also - what do you think of Barbara?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

RIP Sarah Good.

I understand why some were suspicious of Sarah Good yesterday and I had my doubts about her tone and matter of factness. Acting like she spearheaded the Mary Eastey lynch seemed like she was reaching for more student cred than she deserved. But I think Malin led us right into that lynch and we allowed it to happen. Sarah and Malin have been going after each other since at least Day 7, and yesterday Malin won the "NO U" battle. Alizon, I know you feel you are trench-buddies with Malin, but I think she needs to be back in the hot seat again tomorrow. We gave her a longer leash these past few days and she took advantage of it.

I'm also suspicious of Alice Nutter's lack of content as well as her voting record. Nutter is playing the quietest game I've ever seen from someone who is "active" the whole game. After Day 9 (after staying out of that lynch completely) she said it was obvious who the baddies were, and then Day 10 she doesn't post a single time, and threw her vote into the middle of the Sarah Good pile. I would like to have Nutter in the hot seat tomorrow at some point as well.

Katharina, I think you're letting your trust of Jennet before she died influence your opinion of her now. Jennet has called out two players I strongly feel she is wrong about, Alizon and Karin. I've picked up on a few things in both of their posts that make me think they're not the mafia. And I know for certain that Jennet is wrong about me. But she thinks that if she acts like she knows something, that we'll take her word for it and lynch whoever she tells us to.

Frankly I don't know what to do about Jennet: I don't think lynching her would be productive because I think she will appear as her role before her death. I don't see any other way to get rid of her and she's not disappearing like she hinted at. Unless the Death eaters kill her, she might continue to stick around and attempt to lead us in lynches. And the longer she's around, the more we will be tempted to follow her.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Alizon Device wrote:I'm going to seal the deal on Sarah Good. If you're good, you could have tried harder.
3/10

I have no clue how you and Malin haven't been lynched yet other than prizes, cause your manipulations are mighty weak.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Jane Southworth wrote:Katharina, I think you're letting your trust of Jennet before she died influence your opinion of her now. Jennet has called out two players I strongly feel she is wrong about, Alizon and Karin. I've picked up on a few things in both of their posts that make me think they're not the mafia. And I know for certain that Jennet is wrong about me. But she thinks that if she acts like she knows something, that we'll take her word for it and lynch whoever she tells us to.

Frankly I don't know what to do about Jennet: I don't think lynching her would be productive because I think she will appear as her role before her death. I don't see any other way to get rid of her and she's not disappearing like she hinted at. Unless the Death eaters kill her, she might continue to stick around and attempt to lead us in lynches. And the longer she's around, the more we will be tempted to follow her.
This sounds very much like what Alizon said. You think that I'm bad, but you don't want to lynch me, for fear of revealing my role. Yours has been worded a little different, but I'm getting the same impression. Let me also point out this particular statement.
Jane Southworth wrote:Unless the Death eaters kill her, she might continue to stick around and attempt to lead us in lynches. And the longer she's around, the more we will be tempted to follow her.
If the Death Eaters are going to try and kill me, that would make me good. If I'm good (and knowledgable), then what exactly is wrong with me pointing out who should be lynched.

As for the fact that I stated that I would disappear, but haven't. Let's just say that the Death Eaters did not call my bluff.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Katharina Henot wrote:If Jennet is Hermoine - (and I've not seen her say no - but beg for a lynch - which makes me think yes she just may be) -
Is it not possible that on N3 she got the info on Mary - then on N4 she got the info on Karin? Then on N5 she was killed before she could give her info because it was focused on the first baddie she found? Or was Hermoine's power an every other night power?
I can't give you a yes sir, no sir, or even a three bags full sir (or ma'am). Those would be against the rules[/color]
Lizzy wrote: 3. No role outing yourself or others, as well as revealing your or others’ ture identity.
4. No info dumping.
And I'm not sure what a "ture identit" is, but I don't think I've discovered any yet.
Katharina Henot wrote:That said - I also have a VERY important question:

Dear Sweet and Totally Evol Hosts: Do our rezzed players come back able to use their Night Powers?
I know the answer, but I'll leave it to the gracious hosts to answer.
Katharina Henot wrote:Jennet. I want to believe you. You and Jane were the two people I've felt the whole way through that were civ. If you were in my place could you see why I'm worried?

Also - what do you think of Barbara?
I see why you're worried, I'm doing my best.

As for Barb, she's good. I think she's lying low because her case against Karin was torn to shreds.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Alice Nutter wrote:
3/10

I have no clue how you and Malin haven't been lynched yet other than prizes, cause your manipulations are mighty weak.
Malin is tired of having her good name dragged through the mud by people who don't participate or say anything other than baseless accusations. Malin's gettin' upset!
Management
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Katharina Henot wrote: That said - I also have a VERY important question:

:shrug:
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Alice Nutter wrote:
3/10

Malin is tired of having her good name dragged through the mud by people who don't participate or say anything other than baseless accusations. Malin's gettin' upset!
See Malin bark

Bark, Malin, bark!

This is fun for Malin!

Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

The Day 10 post has been updated.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Alice Nutter wrote:
3/10

Most of your posts are made in hindsight like this Nutter. You wonder how Alizon and Malin haven't been lynched. You say it's obvious who the baddies are. Yet you followed Alizon and Malin's votes when they went against Sarah Good yesterday. Why should Alizon and Malin be held accountable for their opinions when you have given no opinions of your own and you followed their vote? Voting in silence and then making non-constructive remarks in the aftermath is not helpful civvie behavior. If you were suspicious of Alizon and Malin and think they should be lynched, then you should have said so. But I think you were fine with the Sarah Good lynch yesterday, knowing you could blame others for it afterward.

You are avoiding accountability, and you've been doing it all game.

Return to “Previous Jobs”