X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Re: X-Men [Night 4]

Post by Chuck »

Shadowcat wrote:In that case, Avalanche, go for it! You get my vote too. Go kick some Morlock butt!
Sunfire wrote: I previously told Avalanche I would prove my civviness to him. I'm just being playful...no slip. If I were bad I woiuld not be THAT stupid. :P
I'm not sure if I believe you. :|
It's right here...
Sunfire wrote:RIP Quicksilver :/ I really thought you were bad b/c of your 'second in line' explanation. I'm so sorry. Perhaps if I had gotten back to the computer earlier and understood what everyone was talking about the result would have been different.

linki: unwilling to move? how about those who WEREN'T HERE? How about those who had no clue what you all were talking about once they did come into the thread?

linki again with Avalance: You definitely incorrect. I will show you in time. Just wait and see :)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Young Lady »

:( I don't know what to think anymore. Technically this is the second time I pushed for the lynching of a civilian, but now there's more info dumping which seems to suggest that Exodus was indeed bad. What I still don't understand is why he didn't get to the same conclusion about SC if they both had the same info and only attempted a poor NO U to a shitty case. Now from what I understood, Domino and SC are civilian teammates with one other person. Domino, why would you reveal this during the night period and risk having one of you killed?
Supervisor
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

Polaris wrote:
Havok wrote:This doesn't make sense for Exodus to be Mystique. The reason? Math. It's really irking me that people aren't acknowledging more the fact that the baddies have potentially 7 members. We aren't use to seeing baddie teams with that many players. Think of the things a team that large is capable of.

So, look at the math. 10 players voted for Exodus yesterday. The rest of the votes were spread out. Next, let's just assume for a moment that Exodus really was Mystique. Are we also assuming that all 10 players that voted for Exodus are civvies? With either 5 or 6 team mates still alive (SW being a possible teamie), the lynch vote tally just doesn't make sense. So, are we thinking that Mystique's team mates just sat back and let her be lynched and just spread out their votes?

If Mystique was on the block to be lynched (And that she is a seemer when lynched), wouldn't that make it more likely that the baddies would be willing to stick their necks out and save her by voting for someone else to be lynched? With 6 and possibly 7 votes at their disposal and Mystique on the block to get lynched, it just doesn't make sense the way the lynch went down. How would it be risky to get Mystique's back when she would be revealed as a civvie?

I think that everyone needs to sit back and try to see the game through the brotherhood's perspective. I think we are being hoodwinked here and that a lot of the people steering the discussion in this game are brotherhood members.

Pre-lynch, Domino was pinging me, but now with this "Hey, guys, I promise promise promise that Exodus was Mystique wink wink nudge nudge." I do not buy it at all. I think that is a fake info dump all the way.
When someone infodumps like that and we have a unanimous lynch, that would be a prime time for baddies to throw their teammate under the bus, wouldn't you agree? But yes, that only works if Exodus was a baddie.

I agree with you Havok. It would be a relief if we have killed a baddie (or two) at this point. But we have zero proof yet. Aside from that, we might even have all the indy roles left.
Well actually, I would disagree in this particular instance. If Exodus was really Mystique, it would be counterproductive to throw her under the bus. Throwing a team mate under the bus is only a benefit when everyone else knows for sure that that person was a baddie. It would make way more sense for Mystique's team mates to defend her and try to keep her from getting lynched because if they were to fail and not save her then she's revealed as a civvie. They could only benefit from defending Mystique. Does that make sense?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

This is, of course, assuming that Mystique is a seemer which I do believe is probably the case. I remember the game that was referenced. It wasn't a secret part of her role in that game, and I don't think that I've ever seen a secret seemer in a game before. But it would definitely make sense in this game as Mystique's mutant power is shapeshifting.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

It seems the baddies only have an odd kill.

My vote doesn't really matter at this point. I guess Avalanche will finally get his wish.

Havok, yes that makes sense. However, we don't really know how Mystique's role works in this game. Maybe she has only a 50% chance of shapeshifting. No idea.There are so many possibilities. For now, we know that Exodus flipped civilian and SC and now Domino are taking huge risks with their claims and info dumping.
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 38

Post by NurseWilgy »

Hawkeye wrote::( I don't know what to think anymore. Technically this is the second time I pushed for the lynching of a civilian, but now there's more info dumping which seems to suggest that Exodus was indeed bad. What I still don't understand is why he didn't get to the same conclusion about SC if they both had the same info and only attempted a poor NO U to a shitty case. Now from what I understood, Domino and SC are civilian teammates with one other person. Domino, why would you reveal this during the night period and risk having one of you killed?
By teammates, do you mean both Civ? Because everyone here claims to be Civ but some are lying so I don't see what I was revealing saying I trust SC's arguments for Exodus and believe Gambit was not really Exodus.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'm self-voting just so Avalanche can have a landside victory over someone tonight...
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Hawkeye wrote:It seems the baddies only have an odd kill.

My vote doesn't really matter at this point. I guess Avalanche will finally get his wish.

Havok, yes that makes sense. However, we don't really know how Mystique's role works in this game. Maybe she has only a 50% chance of shapeshifting. No idea.There are so many possibilities. For now, we know that Exodus flipped civilian and SC and now Domino are taking huge risks with their claims and info dumping.
What you say is true. We shouldn't assume we know how Mystique's role works, but we should be discussing it since the argument is being made that Exodus was Mystique.

Also, doesn't all this supposed "info dumping" make you feel a little leery? First, Shadowcat supposedly info dumps by saying that Exodus is bad and she knows it. Then, when Exodus is revealed as Gambit, Domino doubles down and pulls another supposed info dump claiming to know for fact that Exodus was not Gambit. The only thing we can infer there is that Domino is not only info dumping but is role claiming Gambit. How else would she know for fact that Exodus was not Gambit? It's very easy to role claim a dead role, and I think that is what is going on here. I seriously do not think that Epignosis would put up with 2 blatant info dumps like this. This all reeks of baddie plotting.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

I'm voting Avalanche.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

Polaris wrote:I'm self-voting just so Avalanche can have a landside victory over someone tonight...
^^^^ Love this :)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 50 minutes and counting.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Havok wrote:

What you say is true. We shouldn't assume we know how Mystique's role works, but we should be discussing it since the argument is being made that Exodus was Mystique.

Also, doesn't all this supposed "info dumping" make you feel a little leery? First, Shadowcat supposedly info dumps by saying that Exodus is bad and she knows it. Then, when Exodus is revealed as Gambit, Domino doubles down and pulls another supposed info dump claiming to know for fact that Exodus was not Gambit. The only thing we can infer there is that Domino is not only info dumping but is role claiming Gambit. How else would she know for fact that Exodus was not Gambit? It's very easy to role claim a dead role, and I think that is what is going on here. I seriously do not think that Epignosis would put up with 2 blatant info dumps like this. This all reeks of baddie plotting.
Havok I really took you for a Civ so far this game until the more you press I'm a liar and this and that and SC was wrong to try to save your teammates from dying today. I honestly don't trust that you're a Civ and I know people have tried to say something has been off about you this whole game. I didn't role claim anything, I said I know meaning a variety of things. For example, Prof X could have gained BTSC with me and Gambit and told me Exodus was lying, or possibly I received a message about it based on the previous Domino giving me a clue ? There's possibilities that I am not claiming and info dumping, but I do know he's lying.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Also, has anyone looked back now that I think of it that Havok's questions about the "tie" for the first lynch and everything wasn't for a Cyclops or Wolverine question, but for Magneto? Is it plausibile to say Havok isn't Sentinels, but Magneto? I don't recall us examining that possibility

ImageImageImage
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Re: X-Men [Day 4]

Post by Lunatella »

I think the Morlocks should be on my team.
Longshot wrote:Oh Sebastian Shaw, so you weren't silenced after all. Care to answer why you voted Cable way back there? Or are you still trying to avoid that question?
I think Cable is bad. Maybe Cable wanted to quit because I voted for him. :eye:

Are you doing a good job finding bad guys?
Lunalee
nutella
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Everyone else has voted for Avalanche? I really don't get him wanting to lead the Morlocks after he made such a big deal out of wanting to fight them, but OK. I guess no one else found that odd :shrug:

I will vote for him, and hope he enjoys being a Morlock.
Assault
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who will duel against Callisto for leadership of the Morlocks?

You may select 1 option

Avalanche
Avalanche (2), Sunfire (3), Mikhail Rasputin (4), Spiral (5), Phoenix (6), Mojo (7), Domino (8), Deadpool (9), The Vision (10), Cable (11), Shadowcat (12), Havok (13), Hawkeye (14), Longshot (16), White Queen (17)
83%

Banshee
No votes

Bastion
No votes

Cable
No votes

Deadpool
No votes

Domino
No votes

Havok
No votes

Hawkeye
No votes

Longshot
No votes

Marrow
No votes

Mikhail Rasputin
No votes

Mojo
No votes

Phoenix
No votes

Polaris
Polaris (15)
6%

Sebastian Shaw
Sebastian Shaw (18)
6%

Shadowcat
No votes

Spiral
No votes

Sunfire
No votes

The Vision
No votes

White Queen
No votes

Caliban (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
6%

Total votes : 18
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What Did the Morlock Leadership and the Tunnels Have in Common?

The victory procession celebrating the new leader of the Morlocks coursed through the tunnels, bringing word to all members who could not attend the duel.

But Mikhail Rasputin stopped. He heard whispers. They grew louder and he listened carefully to hear what they were saying.

A nearby pipe burst and water knocked him against one of the tunnel walls. The brickwork above fell upon him like an avalanche, and soon, he was buried.

The others rushed back to see what had happened.

“The masonry here is not sound,” Mikhail Rasputin informed them.

No one has been killed.

It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours to destroy someone.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Re: X-Men [Day 5]

Post by Young Lady »

Domino wrote:
Hawkeye wrote::( I don't know what to think anymore. Technically this is the second time I pushed for the lynching of a civilian, but now there's more info dumping which seems to suggest that Exodus was indeed bad. What I still don't understand is why he didn't get to the same conclusion about SC if they both had the same info and only attempted a poor NO U to a shitty case. Now from what I understood, Domino and SC are civilian teammates with one other person. Domino, why would you reveal this during the night period and risk having one of you killed?
By teammates, do you mean both Civ? Because everyone here claims to be Civ but some are lying so I don't see what I was revealing saying I trust SC's arguments for Exodus and believe Gambit was not really Exodus.
I think I understand what you are hinting here, and this makes me very curious as to how this actually works. I'll have to try and put the pieces of the puzzle together, because right now, everything is really messy in my head what with all these revelations and possibilities.
Havok wrote:

I think I just figured out why Domino backed up SC on the Exodus issue. I checked with the host and can post it, the only problem is if this is one of those cases where I could be endangering the civilians for real, but the baddies might already know what is going on and it might actually help civilians with no info for a change, so here it goes: I think the Danger Room ID gives those who have it some sort of BTSC - permanent, temporary or there is a hidden forum like the Warp Zone in Super Meat Boy Mafia where they can discuss various things. SC has it, Domino has it, Exodus had it, and you know the rest.

Has Rasputin been targeted? :ponder:
Supervisor
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

Havok I really took you for a Civ so far this game until the more you press I'm a liar and this and that and SC was wrong to try to save your teammates from dying today. I honestly don't trust that you're a Civ and I know people have tried to say something has been off about you this whole game. I didn't role claim anything, I said I know meaning a variety of things. For example, Prof X could have gained BTSC with me and Gambit and told me Exodus was lying, or possibly I received a message about it based on the previous Domino giving me a clue ? There's possibilities that I am not claiming and info dumping, but I do know he's lying.
You can pull a No U if you want, Domino....that's fine. I'm calling you out because of the things you are saying do not add up. Exodus being Mystique does not make sense. Anyone that looks at the situation seriously (And a civvie) will see that it doesn't make sense for Exodus to be Mystique. The votes do not make sense. You not being able to acknowledge that only further convinces me that you are up to no good.

and LOL about trying to call me bad based on my day 1 question. How would me being Magneto be possible looking at my day 1 question? People have been trying to pin crap on me this entire game and none of it has stuck. You know why? Because I am an X-Man. No one is more of an X-Man than me. Go ahead and get your team mates to use your considerable votes to lynch me. You can't play the "so and so is Mystique" card more than once.

I don't believe these info bombs for one second. Sorry if that frustrates you, but from a logic based reasoning perspective, none of this adds up.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Hawkeye wrote:
Domino wrote:
I think I understand what you are hinting here, and this makes me very curious as to how this actually works. I'll have to try and put the pieces of the puzzle together, because right now, everything is really messy in my head what with all these revelations and possibilities.
Havok wrote:

I think I just figured out why Domino backed up SC on the Exodus issue. I checked with the host and can post it, the only problem is if this is one of those cases where I could be endangering the civilians for real, but the baddies might already know what is going on and it might actually help civilians with no info for a change, so here it goes: I think the Danger Room ID gives those who have it some sort of BTSC - permanent, temporary or there is a hidden forum like the Warp Zone in Super Meat Boy Mafia where they can discuss various things. SC has it, Domino has it, Exodus had it, and you know the rest.

The Danger Room ID's? I still haven't a clue what they are for. Shadowcat's and mine have also been revealed, but I'm still wondering what exactly it does.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Hawkeye wrote:
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

That is an interesting point, and honestly I hadn't been taking the Danger Room ID into account. That could possibly answer the question for these "info bombs" that have been dropped....possibly. But that still doesn't answer the question on how or why the Brotherhood would sit back and let Mystique get lynched yesterday. Throwing Mystique under the bus makes no sense...any other team mate, sure....but not her. And with the number of votes the brotherhood holds, they could have easily saved her. It doesn't add up.

Maybe someone else can see a scenario where it makes sense? I'm definitely listening.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Havok wrote:
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

You can pull a No U if you want, Domino....that's fine. I'm calling you out because of the things you are saying do not add up. Exodus being Mystique does not make sense. Anyone that looks at the situation seriously (And a civvie) will see that it doesn't make sense for Exodus to be Mystique. The votes do not make sense. You not being able to acknowledge that only further convinces me that you are up to no good.

and LOL about trying to call me bad based on my day 1 question. How would me being Magneto be possible looking at my day 1 question? People have been trying to pin crap on me this entire game and none of it has stuck. You know why? Because I am an X-Man. No one is more of an X-Man than me. Go ahead and get your team mates to use your considerable votes to lynch me. You can't play the "so and so is Mystique" card more than once.

I don't believe these info bombs for one second. Sorry if that frustrates you, but from a logic based reasoning perspective, none of this adds up.
You don't have to believe me, I'm just saying what it is. It doesn't frustrate me, it's that I have been really trying to see that you are Civ and yes people have pinned things on you. I just feel honestly it's a Baddie defense to get votes towards me for calling out the Exodus is Mystique.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Polaris wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

The Danger Room ID's? I still haven't a clue what they are for. Shadowcat's and mine have also been revealed, but I'm still wondering what exactly it does.

Well, then. lol
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

You don't have to believe me, I'm just saying what it is. It doesn't frustrate me, it's that I have been really trying to see that you are Civ and yes people have pinned things on you. I just feel honestly it's a Baddie defense to get votes towards me for calling out the Exodus is Mystique.
No, it's not that. I have not been hesitant to confront anyone that says that I am pinging them because I am an X-Man. I have been working my butt off this game trying to get a grasp on the situation.

And, Domino, if you could present to me a scenario where what happened with yesterday's lynch makes common sense from a brotherhood perspective I am more than willing to listen and consider. It just doesn't make any sort of logical sense for Exodus to be Mystique. What could possibly be gained by letting her get lynched if she's going to flip as another role? Like I've said already, a seemer is the one baddie role that would make sense to openly defend and try to save. Letting her get lynched and even openly contributing to it is just silly.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Domino wrote:
Spiral wrote:Domino, did your BTSC decide to talk about this possibility? Is that how you knew someone else would bring it up/
If I had BTSC with Baddies, you would have seen it too ;) But, who's to say. Prof X didn't tell me? No info dumping unfortunately so when I say things I know, that's it.
Nice NO U
Domino wrote:
Longshot wrote:Obviously if you knew from the thread you would walk us through that.
Just gonna have to trust me that I know he definitely was Mystique. I think we should be looking at Sunfire or Spiral next too.
WTF
Why
Domino wrote:I just don't see why you think I would have anything to gain mentioning Exodus was Mystique besides helping the Other Civs? If I were bad, I wouldn't draw attention to myself when I haven't really been in the spotlight very much. I know I shouldn't info dump, and I'm sorry. But I do know who he was even if I did come in half way through the game so far. I'm stating what happened in the other game is VERY likely to be able to happen in this same game for Mystique's secret. Look at the character in X Men, she is a shapeshifter. Wouldn't it make sense if lynched, she would pose as any player of her choice to help teammates? SC's case was way too strong for her to be wrong if you needed thread evidence that's public knowledge. If SC were Lynched and also flipped Civ, that could prove Exodus was bad. But I WILL NOT lynch her knowing she is my ally and another Civ. We are not risking loosing more players. If you guys haven't been noticing, the odds of votes are soon going to be in their favor if we don't get our shit together and make sure these next few lynches are all in sync and correct.
Civv cred????
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

So, everyone who disagrees with you is bad?
dunya
Turnip Head
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Honestly, I have no idea what the Danger Room IDs mean. I've had mine for a few days now and I still haven't had any indications of what it actually does.

Also, I'm guessing someone targeted Rasputin for a kill. I'm eager to hear more from him on this.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

aaah sorry i missed the vote (and apparently an entire night phase) D: i'd planned to vote for exodus
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

*plays ketchup*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Banshee wrote:*plays ketchup*
Don't step in the musturd.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

A couple of things. First, Havok is right, there is absolutely nothing that says any of this introduced info is true. They all have to be judged and analyzed using the game's posts and vote histories. I question anyone who blindly sticks to the idea that dumped info is legit without looking into it. Its fine to think its legit at first but think about it at some point.

Second, and for the record, I'm leaning more towards Havok being civ these days, that Day 1 ping was only worth a look because it was early in the game, I've seen nothing since to make me distrust him.
Reporting
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

it definitely think exodus was mystique. that's what i'd put my money on anyways. shadowcat seemed much more authentic with her posts

i think avalanche seems the most qualified to visit the morlock tunnels
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

wait... nevermind that last part lol
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Well, I think we are finally getting a sense of who the baddies are. lol. When you have 7 members on a baddie team, it makes it a lot easier to back each other up in the thread.

Banshee, could you explain why you are so certain that Exodus was Mystique? It must be based entirely on the "info" that's been dropped while ignoring logic.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Just ask yourselves these questions:

1. Why do baddies throw team mates under the bus?

2. Why do baddies avoid defending each other in the thread?

Now ask yourself:

After thinking about those two things, does it make sense for Exodus to be Mystique? If so, why?
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

Honestly it was based more on the shadowcat info dump than the domino info dump.

Can you really honestly look back over those two's posts from day 4 and say that between the two Shadowcat looks like the baddie between them? if one of them was guaranteed to be bad and it wasn't exodus, then Shadowcat would have been making an incredibly bold move by doing what she did.

"Appeal to signs" and "Appeal to authority", are both important parts of logical reasoning.

Do you have reason to believe that Exodus' role was definitely as posted?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Havok wrote:Well, I think we are finally getting a sense of who the baddies are. lol. When you have 7 members on a baddie team, it makes it a lot easier to back each other up in the thread.

Banshee, could you explain why you are so certain that Exodus was Mystique? It must be based entirely on the "info" that's been dropped while ignoring logic.
You also have a team of 7 where all agree in occurrence against the right idea to make sure the Civs stay in the spotlight. The 6 leftover Brotherhood are going to be as aggressive as they can to make sure that I get lynched for exposing them. If I get lynched, I flip Civ and the rest of you guys would see how Spiral, Havok, and Vision are deceiving you guys. They didn't kill me during last night and tried another Civ to make sure SC and I look crazy and are in the spotlight today. Havok, Vision, and Spiral are asking for evidence because they know I can't provide it without giving the information out in the open. It's not public knowledge I know, and I apologized for that. But now that the Civs actually are getting it together, they want to separate us again.
Look at the people going after us: Would a Baddie jump on the train to make sure I look crazy? Ding ding we have a winner chicken dinner! They aren't going to admit I'm right! They are going to flat out make me look like a liar. If the 3 names I mentioned were Civ, they would consider it an option at least, and not even block me out because their lives are depending on these next 2 lynches. You guys DO realize if SC or I die in the lynch, the Civs are going to be NK the next night then they have total control on the lynch the next day, assuming the Indies are helping them, right? If they can't get a Civ out today, they are going to have a tough time keeping the numbers just like Survivor. When I say we need to get this lynch right, I MEAN it. Can the rest of us ban together and seriously make sure they get eliminated before it's too late?

ImageImageImage
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

the danger room id stuff is interesting n im not sure wtf 2 think about it.

havok you said u have an idea who the baddies r well who were uyo referrin to? tbh im pretty lost at this point and i dnt really kno who 2 trust cuz i mean cud shadowcat b so bold if she was bad and then dominos got her back i mean idk...... 4 what its worth i dont think shadowcat or domino have been actin spishus so thats y i trust em when they say exo was mystiqe......... that said every1 pretty much agreed that shadow was dumpin sum info yesterday i just dont think that wud happen if it werent tru? and if it isnt true was shadow just rong or was she lyin about it? i just dont kno what2think......
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Deadpool wrote:the danger room id stuff is interesting n im not sure wtf 2 think about it.

havok you said u have an idea who the baddies r well who were uyo referrin to? tbh im pretty lost at this point and i dnt really kno who 2 trust cuz i mean cud shadowcat b so bold if she was bad and then dominos got her back i mean idk...... 4 what its worth i dont think shadowcat or domino have been actin spishus so thats y i trust em when they say exo was mystiqe......... that said every1 pretty much agreed that shadow was dumpin sum info yesterday i just dont think that wud happen if it werent tru? and if it isnt true was shadow just rong or was she lyin about it? i just dont kno what2think......
... says the guy with a Danger Room ID?
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Deadpool wrote:the danger room id stuff is interesting n im not sure wtf 2 think about it.

Can't you see, though, how it isn't that bold of a plan. Domino having her back makes you feel better about them? Think about the numbers advantage the brotherhood has. 7 people with BTSC. They can afford to get out in front of any suspicion by "trusting" each other openly in the thread. You can throw your preconceived notions out the window in this game because the baddies have a serious numbers advantage. All they have to do is the opposite of traditional mafia gameplay. Go into the thread and have each others back. With so many people having each others back in this game, it's a major red flag to me. It seems like everyone is completely ignoring logic because there are a couple of people saying they have info. Does the Exodus lynch really make sense to you with Exodus being Mystique if you hadn't had 2 people come into the thread and say they had info? This is baddie BTS plotting if I've ever seen it.

Having said that, I am very willing to sacrifice myself for the civvie cause. If you aren't going to listen to what I am saying and think about this from a logical perspective and not lynch one of these plotters today, then lynch me. Lynch me and see for yourselves that I am not a baddie trying to lead you astray. You are being led astray by this group that is fake info dumping and using fear tactics (See Dominos recent post) to lead the thread in a direction serving only their agenda.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Banshee wrote:Honestly it was based more on the shadowcat info dump than the domino info dump.

Can you really honestly look back over those two's posts from day 4 and say that between the two Shadowcat looks like the baddie between them? if one of them was guaranteed to be bad and it wasn't exodus, then Shadowcat would have been making an incredibly bold move by doing what she did.

"Appeal to signs" and "Appeal to authority", are both important parts of logical reasoning.

So, try to forget these bogus "info dumps" for a second. Does the Exodus=Mystique theory still make sense? Does it make sense for the brotherhood to just let Mystique get lynched like they did without doing anything about it? They have 7 votes! They could have very easily led the lynch in another direction with that kind of vote power/influence. If you had 6 other people in the game talking about how they didn't think Exodus was bad, it would have made for a different outcome. And throwing Mystique under the bus doesn't make sense either. What would that have accomplished? Lynching someone that appears civvie doesn't get you any kind of cred which is the entire purpose of throwing a team mate under the bus.

I think we should lynch either Shadowcat or Domino. If that doesn't yield us a baddie, then lynch me. Or lynch me today to put this bogusness to rest that I am doing anything other than trying to help my fellow X-Men to victory.

So that is what I think we should do today. Lynch either me, Shadowcat, or Domino. If a civvie is going to get lynched today, let it be me. I think a lot more clarity would come to the game if I was lynched rather than any other civvie.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:Well, I think we are finally getting a sense of who the baddies are. lol. When you have 7 members on a baddie team, it makes it a lot easier to back each other up in the thread.

You also have a team of 7 where all agree in occurrence against the right idea to make sure the Civs stay in the spotlight. The 6 leftover Brotherhood are going to be as aggressive as they can to make sure that I get lynched for exposing them. If I get lynched, I flip Civ and the rest of you guys would see how Spiral, Havok, and Vision are deceiving you guys. They didn't kill me during last night and tried another Civ to make sure SC and I look crazy and are in the spotlight today. Havok, Vision, and Spiral are asking for evidence because they know I can't provide it without giving the information out in the open. It's not public knowledge I know, and I apologized for that. But now that the Civs actually are getting it together, they want to separate us again.
Look at the people going after us: Would a Baddie jump on the train to make sure I look crazy? Ding ding we have a winner chicken dinner! They aren't going to admit I'm right! They are going to flat out make me look like a liar. If the 3 names I mentioned were Civ, they would consider it an option at least, and not even block me out because their lives are depending on these next 2 lynches. You guys DO realize if SC or I die in the lynch, the Civs are going to be NK the next night then they have total control on the lynch the next day, assuming the Indies are helping them, right? If they can't get a Civ out today, they are going to have a tough time keeping the numbers just like Survivor. When I say we need to get this lynch right, I MEAN it. Can the rest of us ban together and seriously make sure they get eliminated before it's too late?
Consider what? That you are telling the truth with your "info"? I have considered that. I considered it all day yesterday. Thought it was possible that it was true until you started pushing the idea that Exodus was Mystique. If SC had just come out saying she was wrong about her "Info" I might have believed it.

The underlined part is just laughable. So you have no problem dropping info, but you are going to plead mafia ethics now?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Havok wrote: So that is what I think we should do today. Lynch either me, Shadowcat, or Domino. If a civvie is going to get lynched today, let it be me. I think a lot more clarity would come to the game if I was lynched rather than any other civvie.
I'm not sure that's the greatest idea. Even if for some reason we all voted to lynch you and you were shown to be a civ, it wouldn't automatically prove that Shadowcat or Domino are baddies. Because there is nothing to say that you aren't a civ *who is wrong*.

I'd rather lynch someone I thought was bad, than someone I think is civ to then get more support for lynching those who are bad...
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Havok wrote:
Banshee wrote:Honestly it was based more on the shadowcat info dump than the domino info dump.

So, try to forget these bogus "info dumps" for a second. Does the Exodus=Mystique theory still make sense? Does it make sense for the brotherhood to just let Mystique get lynched like they did without doing anything about it? They have 7 votes! They could have very easily led the lynch in another direction with that kind of vote power/influence. If you had 6 other people in the game talking about how they didn't think Exodus was bad, it would have made for a different outcome. And throwing Mystique under the bus doesn't make sense either. What would that have accomplished? Lynching someone that appears civvie doesn't get you any kind of cred which is the entire purpose of throwing a team mate under the bus.

I think we should lynch either Shadowcat or Domino. If that doesn't yield us a baddie, then lynch me. Or lynch me today to put this bogusness to rest that I am doing anything other than trying to help my fellow X-Men to victory.

So that is what I think we should do today. Lynch either me, Shadowcat, or Domino. If a civvie is going to get lynched today, let it be me. I think a lot more clarity would come to the game if I was lynched rather than any other civvie.
Do not vote for Havok this lynch, this completely supports him being Magneto. If he targetted me and SC, which I believe he did last night being even, all his votes will be given to 2 players instead meaning me and SC. Do not let him trick you to voting for him. He's being way to defensive and backed into a corner trying to make sure you guys don't give your votes to a Brotherhood lynch.
Hell yeah they have 7 votes for a Brotherhood, but WHY would they all 7 vote for someone else when all the attention was on Exodus going or Sunfire when those were BOTH part of the brotherhood? There was no one else who would have been able to be lynched with their votes and them not expose themselves. So it was either lose Sunfire, or loose Exodus to pose as Mystique and continue to trick us. That's your thread evidence and logic for them not saving Exodus.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Domino wrote:

One more thing. LOL Here you are suggesting that I am bad because I am making so much of an effort to expose you. If I were a baddie with 6 team mates, I wouldn't have to work very hard now would I? That's the entire point that I've been trying to make. A team with such numbers don't have to make a big effort to their agenda across. All they have to do is suggest something...no matter how ridiculous it is...and then have a couple of team mates support the idea and it grows from there. Isn't it weird how all those Exodus voters just happily agreed that Shadowcat knew what she was talking about and really had info? Why was it so easily believed? No one really even acknowledged that she coudl have been totally lying about the info. The "Exodus was Mystique guys" post just totally reeks of something that was thought up before the lynch post to cover their asses when Exodus's role was revealed. I think someone even pointed out how not genuine that looked.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

The Vision wrote:
Havok wrote: So that is what I think we should do today. Lynch either me, Shadowcat, or Domino. If a civvie is going to get lynched today, let it be me. I think a lot more clarity would come to the game if I was lynched rather than any other civvie.
I'm not sure that's the greatest idea. Even if for some reason we all voted to lynch you and you were shown to be a civ, it wouldn't automatically prove that Shadowcat or Domino are baddies. Because there is nothing to say that you aren't a civ *who is wrong*.

I'd rather lynch someone I thought was bad, than someone I think is civ to then get more support for lynching those who are bad...
Oh, I'd definitely prefer to remain in the game. I just feel like the baddie team is taking pot shots at me because I am hitting a nerve. I would rather me get lynched than any other civvie because I think the thread is being pulled around by the nose by the brotherhood.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

Do not vote for Havok this lynch, this completely supports him being Magneto. If he targetted me and SC, which I believe he did last night being even, all his votes will be given to 2 players instead meaning me and SC. Do not let him trick you to voting for him. He's being way to defensive and backed into a corner trying to make sure you guys don't give your votes to a Brotherhood lynch.
Hell yeah they have 7 votes for a Brotherhood, but WHY would they all 7 vote for someone else when all the attention was on Exodus going or Sunfire when those were BOTH part of the brotherhood? There was no one else who would have been able to be lynched with their votes and them not expose themselves. So it was either lose Sunfire, or loose Exodus to pose as Mystique and continue to trick us. That's your thread evidence and logic for them not saving Exodus.
If people can't see through these kind of posts from Domino, I don't know what else to say. I've given my thoughts. Domino can continue to throw wild, baseless accusations at me for the rest of the day. I can handle it.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

You're panicking because it was either get Sunfire out or try to save your team by Exodus using Mystique's power to look like a Civ and I saw right through it. I've caught onto you Havok, and I just stated why you're Magneto. I won't give you my vote so you don't bounce it right back off and onto me because I believe that's exactly what you want asking us to all vote for you, SC, or myself. You're giving yourself away the more you talk and hope your team will swoop in to divert and recover. If they think about what I said, which is what happened for you guys not "saving" Exodus because no matter what, one of your two teammates were going so you went with the one to try to cover your tracks and deceive. It's exactly why you tried to buy enough time to make the votes in your favor for today and Day 6 lynch, and the Night kill. I have you figured out, and I won't budge. But, I will vote urge the votes to all go on Sunfire today to prove I am right when she flips Baddie that my Exodus theory is correct.

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Clearly, if Domino is bad, Magneto picked HIM to split votes off of. that would be why he's dominating the thread like this.
Reporting
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

damn havok u make a good point about the numbers they could def b defending each other since theres so many of them and magnetos power is fckin cray cray
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Havok wrote:
Domino wrote:
Havok wrote:

If people can't see through these kind of posts from Domino, I don't know what else to say. I've given my thoughts. Domino can continue to throw wild, baseless accusations at me for the rest of the day. I can handle it.
Can't see that I actually make sense on you being Magneto and for Exodus's lynch to make sense? They need guidance to not let one of the Civs go. If the votes go on Sunfire today and we get her out, we could still have the numbers to stop your team.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”