63%

Total votes: 8
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 5

Post by Turnip Head »

Voting for Mongoose. She didn't respond to my question about who we should be looking at other than her, so it seems like she's given up, which usually means baddie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Don't feel good about Boogs so voted for he.
I think I find it very helpful that you chose to vote Mongoose yesterday and today you switch ships to me. Almost as if maybe you knew she was going to survive and wanted to blend in, Snow?
I have no idea about Mongoose
Boogs wrote:Not to mention you were the last voter for Mongoose also.. Blendy much?
If I wanted to blend I'd have voted her today also as she is obviously a goner.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Maybe I'm thinking myself in circles here, but I'm starting to think Vomps has gotten so confident in his unintelligible nonsense that he's double bluffing us hard this game. Anyone know what I mean?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:
I think I find it very helpful that you chose to vote Mongoose yesterday and today you switch ships to me. Almost as if maybe you knew she was going to survive and wanted to blend in, Snow?
Boogs wrote:Not to mention you were the last voter for Mongoose also.. Blendy much?

So if you have no idea about Mongoose, then why would you have cast a vote to lynch her yesterday if you think I'm a Baddie?
But you DID blend in by voting me Day 3, Mongoose Day 4 when she didn't get lynched, then randomly back onto me here on Day 5. If I'm so bad, why wouldn't you have voted me all 3 times? You were the last one who voted Mongoose yesterday but you just said "you have no idea about her". Doesn't add up to vote for someone randomly like that. It's blendy.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:

So if you have no idea about Mongoose, then why would you have cast a vote to lynch her yesterday if you think I'm a Baddie?
But you DID blend in by voting me Day 3, Mongoose Day 4 when she didn't get lynched, then randomly back onto me here on Day 5. If I'm so bad, why wouldn't you have voted me all 3 times? You were the last one who voted Mongoose yesterday but you just said "you have no idea about her". Doesn't add up to vote for someone randomly like that. It's blendy.
You're right I should have stuck to my guns and voted you last time too. Everyone is blendy though, including you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 4

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:Votes The Goose, mon!
You vote Mongoose Day 4 and drop your hounding after me because you believe I'm faking the silence, without giving much explanation to your vote when she was most likely to be lynched and you vote her last (or so we thought she would be), then today you drop going after her and back onto me because you think "I'm bad" again where someone just survived a lynch that has WAY more suspicion. Why would you not vote me Day 4 when she was going to die if I'm you're suspect but yet today you can vote me when she's going to die? It's the same situation of her going to die both days but today I get your vote for someone reason.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:

You're right I should have stuck to my guns and voted you last time too. Everyone is blendy though, including you.
Yeah but you seem to be getting awful comfortable and blendy following Captain Bunny here the past 2 days when Mongoose didn't really get lynched. If she turns up the other a Goblin team like I think most likely makes sense, know that I think you're on her team and you're my next target Snow. :eye:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am not on her team. I have no idea who she is.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

And I haven't been following anyone. I resent that inference. I have gad suspicion of you from early on. before CBK I think
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

Hedgeowl wrote:Dont want to miss this with an appt later. The only way it wprks currently is if mongoose is Smaug or not on a team or her team has given up on her.

Votess my fav gooose.
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URXwGZoZz_M&t=2m16s
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Apparently everyone's favorite type of friendly neighborhood mongoose is a dead one.

:zombie: --> :Mongoose:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 2

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:I think I suspect Elochin and Mongoose most but I might suck it and see and chuck a vote on k4j .
Almost forgot Day 2 when you "suspect" Mongoose but didn't vote her then either. You keep going back and forth dude. Stick with who you think is bad.

You brought up I was faking it then Captain bunny chimed in and you both back and forth kept saying stuff to me and other players about it. Then you seemed to drop it then you start back up with me
The way I see it, you're Mongoose's teammate for all the things I've posted above and you are further trying to keep yourself under he radar by keeping up the Boogs stuff to keep the attention back on me. You're too wishy washy with your behavior to be civ, you're bad news. I think you're hoping Captain Bunny keeps up with it and others will eye me too. I don't think Captain bunny is bad atm, I think she is a misguided Civ that is taking me for Baddie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 2

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I think I suspect Elochin and Mongoose most but I might suck it and see and chuck a vote on k4j .
Almost forgot Day 2 when you "suspect" Mongoose but didn't vote her then either. You keep going back and forth dude. Stick with who you think is bad.

You brought up I was faking it then Captain bunny chimed in and you both back and forth kept saying stuff to me and other players about it. Then you seemed to drop it then you start back up with me
The way I see it, you're Mongoose's teammate for all the things I've posted above and you are further trying to keep yourself under he radar by keeping up the Boogs stuff to keep the attention back on me. You're too wishy washy with your behavior to be civ, you're bad news. I think you're hoping Captain Bunny keeps up with it and others will eye me too. I don't think Captain bunny is bad atm, I think she is a misguided Civ that is taking me for Baddie.
Nope. YOU are bad.....maybe Mongoose too....not sure about her. I hope she is.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I've really been rethinking a lot of things, but I am still in the middle of that process. I could see Mongoose being bad, but I think it's best to stick to my previous suspicion.

*votes Boogs
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:Apparently everyone's favorite type of friendly neighborhood mongoose is a dead one.

:zombie: --> :Mongoose:
They can be domesticated and are kept as pets to control vermin. However, they can be more destructive than desired; when imported into the West Indies to kill rats and snakes, they destroyed most of the small, ground-based fauna. For this reason, it is illegal to import most species of mongooses into the United States, Australia, and other countries. Mongooses were introduced to Hawaii in 1883 and have had a significant negative effect on native species.
:sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Day 5 -- Rollin' on a River

The rafts were quickly built, for trees, rope, axes, and able bodies were aplenty. So the sun was high in the sky when the group set off. They had no paddles, and simply floated along on an easy current, poling away from banks when necessary.

The heat, light, and lack of anything to do induced a stupor among some of the group. They absently swatted at flies, and many even dozed off, still worn out from the previous night's events. Many of the group barely bothered to discuss the day's lynch.

Mongoose was one such that had dozed off. When they laid hands on her shoulders, she jerked awake. However, she did not struggle or try to pull away. Instead, she tried frantically to reach for something in her pocket. She never got to it in time, though. Perhaps she was still a bit groggy, or maybe the arms holding hers were just too strong. Either way, she could do nothing when the group held her head under the running water.

When it was done, they turned her over, expecting to see scales, or pale green skin. Her appearance did not change, however, and soon they realized that they had killed their burglar.

"What will we do now? How can we hope to regain the Arkenstone from the dragon without a burglar? He'll eat us alive!" moaned Leamiteo.

No one had an answer, and no comforting words were spoken as the rafts kept floating down the river.

Mongoose has been lynched. She was Bilbo Baggins.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

That makes no sense... Where does Bilbo have an ability to not be lynched? Utterly confused.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafa [Polls]

Post by Russtifinko »

Who should be lynched?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:03 pm

A Person
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Boogs
Mongoose (11), Snow Dog (15), Vompatti (16), Captain Bunny Killer (23) 17%

Bullzeye
No votes

Captain Bunny Killer
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Epignosis
reywaS (20) 4%

fingersplints
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
No votes

kneel4justice
No votes

Leamiteo
A Person (13) 4%

Lizzy
No votes

Metalmarsh89
No votes

Mongoose
Metalmarsh89 (3), birdwithteeth11 (4), >SpaghettiEverywhere (5), DFaraday (6), Boogs (8), thellama73 (9), fingersplints (10), kneel4justice (12), Bullzeye (14), insertnamehere (17), Hedgeowl (19), Lizzy (21), Turnip Head (22) 57%

nijuukyugou
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

>SpaghettiEverywhere
No votes

thellama73
Leamiteo (18) 4%

Turnip Head 2.0
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

Still a spider - seriously, the deader they are, the better. (Host/Mod/Dead)
MovingPictures07 (1), Russtifinko (2), juliets (7) 13%
Total votes : 23
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Boogs wrote:That makes no sense... Where does Bilbo have an ability to not be lynched? Utterly confused.
Perhaps the Oakenshield character protected her.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

oh man. did the ring give her the power to survive?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Or is that for a nk? I need to revisit roles...
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Leamiteo wrote:
Boogs wrote:That makes no sense... Where does Bilbo have an ability to not be lynched? Utterly confused.
That role says protects a player nightly though... I would assume from night actions. Something weird is going on.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

NOOOOO! :overreact: First civvie lynched :rip: Mongoose :sigh:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

So sorry I vted for you once Goosey. Should have stuck with my true suspicions. I was sorry for my vote after I cast it. Boogs from now on.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:So sorry I vted for you once Goosey. Should have stuck with my true suspicions. I was sorry for my vote after I cast it. Boogs from now on.
Yeah I'll bet you are. Snow for now on. :srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:So sorry I vted for you once Goosey. Should have stuck with my true suspicions. I was sorry for my vote after I cast it. Boogs from now on.
I made an error of judgemnet and was swayed by the majority. I thought I was supposed to be Mongoose's baddie teammate? What I'm not? Yet you are still going to vote for me? :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by reywaS »

Boogs wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
That role says protects a player nightly though... I would assume from night actions. Something weird is going on.
Possessor of the Ring, which gives him special powers. Also the dwarves' burglar, despite being a homebody. Initially doubted by the dwarves, he continually goes up in their estimation.
Gains +1 vote every 3 Day periods. May have the opportunity to burgle from Smaug.
Maybe dis have something to do wit it
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:
I made an error of judgemnet and was swayed by the majority. I thought I was supposed to be Mongoose's baddie teammate? What I'm not? Yet you are still going to vote for me? :ponder:
I still don't buy you Snow. Something bad is going on with you and your wishy washy behavior.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
Possessor of the Ring, which gives him special powers. Also the dwarves' burglar, despite being a homebody. Initially doubted by the dwarves, he continually goes up in their estimation.
Gains +1 vote every 3 Day periods. May have the opportunity to burgle from Smaug.
Mongoose didn't seem to know how she survived.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by reywaS »

Also, it looks like there is more to the role than is shown. "Possessor of the Ring, which gives him special powers...ALSO"

So it doesn't emphatically say "SECRET" in the role, but it looks like there are some secrets to the role.

linki w/ Snow Dog: Maybe she didn't know what the ring did? Or maybe she was just playing coy.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:
I still don't buy you Snow. Something bad is going on with you and your wishy washy behavior.
I made an error of judgement. Absolutely nothing wishy washy about that. Don't you ever get things wrong?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

reywaS wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
Ahh. Perhaps. I wonder if she wasn't aware of the power that the ring gave her? Too bad :( Now to baddie hunt all those hiding behind misguided civvies. :feb:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:Also, it looks like there is more to the role than is shown. "Possessor of the Ring, which gives him special powers...ALSO"

So it doesn't emphatically say "SECRET" in the role, but it looks like there are some secrets to the role.

linki w/ Snow Dog: Maybe she didn't know what the ring did? Or maybe she was just playing coy.
I guess either of those are possible.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Night 5 -- Entrance to Lake Town

As the company floated down a river, they met a man on a barge. He called out to them, "Where are you headed? There are no dwarven villages here, not for years and years!"

The group, unsure of the reception they would get, and knowing that men are easily swayed, replied that they were merely looking for lodging for a few nights before continuing east. The man looked skeptical, but told them, "You could sleep at The Leaky Barrel, on the south end of the city. It's got decent food, at any rate. But you'll have to pay the toll to enter the town!"

They thanked him as he passed by, moving more quickly in his sleek boat.

Soon they reached the lake itself, and beheld Esgaroth. It was magnificent in its own, provincial way. Actually, it looked much like any other town, but the houses were a bit taller, and all leaned together. What made it remarkable, though, was that the entire center of the town was built on huge wooden beams sunk into the middle of the lake, the only place men could find a small bit of refuge form the dragon's wrath. The outskirts were actually made up of low huts and shacks, floating on smaller rafts and tied to the town center with rope. Surrounding this were barges, and then personal boats, reachable by piers that jutted out at odd angles. Shouts and cries of fishermen unloading the day's catch and regaling each other with tales blended with shouts of merchants, hawking their wares. The hustle and bustle as the day's end drew near was a startling contrast from the calm of the river.

When the company's rafts reached the lake, of course, they stopped dead. The poles they had did not reach the lake bottom, and there was no current to push them forward. No one had prepared for this, and they did not know what to do. Most of them could not swim, so they feared to be stuck all night.

As they sat and pondered how to get into town, a voice called, "Hey, guys! Wait for me!"

Dom came riding down the river on a barrel, and when it neared the rafts he hopped and splashed and nearly upset the nearest one while climbing in. "You're alive!" they hollered and hoorayed. "But how did you escape the spiders! We thought you were a goner."

"Well," said Dom, "At first I thought I was too. These Wood-Elves came out of nowhere! I got stung, a then the spider just rolled over off of me and its legs all curled up, I couldn't see what was happening, but they started doing it all over. I heard a whizzing by my ear, and looked up and a whole troupe of Wood-Elf archers was there. The rest of the spiders sure got out of there quick! Anyway, they said any enemy of spiders was a friend of theirs, so they sent me down here on that barrel. They even let me keep a stinger!"

They were so engrossed in his tale that they were startled when a voice called, "Hallo, there! Do ye need safe passage into Lake Town? I can even take ye past the toll booth, if you're not lookin' to be payin' tolls and answerin' questions."

"Isn't that illegal? We're not looking for trouble," asserted A Person.

"Well, only if ye get caught, eh?" said the man.

Tonight you will decide whether to have the stranger take you through the main entrance to Lake-Town and pay the toll, or to risk going in a back way. Again, majority wins.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Contest Results

Ok, let me first say that this contest was REALLY hard to judge. Seriously. I should not have limited myself to giving 3 prizes, because I could easily have chosen 6 or 7 (maybe I should've done a funny/creative category and a beauty/artsy one). It wasn't easy to eliminate any one of you. But I had to pick winners, so here goes:

In third place....llama, with Wood Elf Verité!

thellama73 wrote:MS Paint is fine for those of you who don't want to win prizes. I went for Wood Elf Verité!

In second place, MM, with what I thought was a ridiculously funny and inspired piece I refer to as Wod-Elf Woood-Elf Wod-Elf Woood-Elf Woood-Elf Wood-Elf Wood-Elf Wod-Elf Wod-Elf Wod-Elf Woood-Elf Wood-Elf Wood-Elf Wod-Elf Wooooood-Elf Wod-Elf Wod-Elf Woood-Elf Wood-Elf Wod-Elf Wood-Elf Wod-Elf Woooood-Elf Wood-Elf.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Image

And finally, our winner. 300 gold and some Wood-Elf points go to >SE, who may have done the best work I have ever seen in Paint. It has shadows! It has stippling! It has panache!

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FIX!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:FIX!!!
Huh?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

:(

And making vague statements about something going on is not going to pass for hunting baddies, Boogs.

And I think I might be ready to bring up a llama suspicion again. Time to look back, but lets start with this exchange.
thellama73 wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote: If Mongoose had teemmates who knew she would survive a lynch (and knew that surviving a lynch would look suspicious, given our roles), wouldn't they just vote for her to look good?
This is the point I was making as well.
Ok, that post you quoted got me thinking, and I looked back over the Mongoose theories. Help me out here. I totally get that a lynch survival looks really suspicious, but I'm not sold on the teammates thing. The prevailing theory seems to be that the teammates could have provided the lynch stop (unless it was Mongoose herself). But why would they stop a lynch and all vote for her? Surely they would know we'd all be super suspicious, so it would have to be knowingly sacrificing a teammate, and even helping it along. I just can't see them going from "no one is listening to llama" to "ok let's throw her to the wolves and give ourselves credit"... or just make everyone way more edgy. If they saw that the votes were suddenly coming in for her (and why were they?), why wouldn't they just do the standard throwing under the bus and just seal her fate and their supposed civviness?

Don't get me wrong. I agree that there were certainly baddies in the vote, but why is it impossible that it's the classic jump in where someone not on your team is already getting the votes?

For now, this makes me lean more towards the Smaug theory, but I'm still not even sure I'm voting for her. The problem is that, though it would be great to get rid of Smaug, it's another easy bandwagon for the baddies.

linki: @Boogs: I'll say it again. Mongoose had way more votes than a whole baddie team before anyone started voting for you, and any even semi-experienced Mafia player would know that a failed dog-pile lynch would look really suspicious. It's possible that a baddie voted for you, just as it's possible that baddies voted for Mongoose, because they try to blend into existing suspicions (which is why I've suspected you). I think these points make it unlikely that a baddie team tried to vote you out. But, as I've mentioned above, I'm not sure that the baddies were thinking about Mongoose as a teammate at all.
It's a good point, CBK. I'll have to think about it.

My guess is that people were actually starting to listen to me, and at some point they saw a Mongoose lynch as inevitable and tried to save her. Then, the piling on allowed for a near unanimous vote with no clues to differentiate one voter from another.

My guess is that the timing of the votes coming in caused them to make a tactical error by using their lynch save, only later realizing that they should have just thrown her under the buss. Another possibility is thta her role has a power that they really wanted to use for one more day and thought it was worth it.
I know that it's obvious to point out that llama lead the mongoose charge, but it began to look like the teammates argument didn't make sense before the lynch went down, so that adds to it for me.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Russtifinko wrote:
Huh?
Joke?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 5

Post by Russtifinko »

In the tradition of Bilbo, a riddle that probably wouldn't be condoned by a traditional Riddling Committee (you still only get one guess, though):
What does the dragon do every Night, starting when pesky dwarves are getting close to his secret horde of treasure?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

BOO!!!

Epignosis should have won, obviously.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Huh?
Joke?
Haha well I figured that. I didn't know if you were joking that the contest was fixed, or that I needed to "fix" the lynch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Huh?
Joke?
LOL xD
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I want my gold. Let's try the back way! We are a smart bunch!
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I woudln't mind going through the back way if you know what I mean.

Also, Mongoose wasn't bad? Who would have thought!

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well I have egg on my face.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Well I have egg on my face.
Enough of your culinary problems you seem to have erred on this one.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Well I have egg on my face.
Enough of your culinary problems you seem to have erred on this one.
I just said that.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I voted to take the back way. I like living dangerously.

Return to “Previous Jobs”