juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 8

Post by juliets »

lol Snow Dog -

ok, I've decided that TH's post about the people voting for him being Snow's baddie teammates sounds like something a baddie would say so I've made the decision to vote for him. I'm sorry TH if you're good.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm not sure about either of these people, so I'm going to vote for myself.

Wish I had more time, but I've been busy the last couple of days.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

I am voting TH

Two reasons.

!. He says he thinks I have no team mates and then decides I have suddenly. (unless I misunderstood that)
2. To save my sorry ass.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry I still don't have a lot of time. It seems a lot of people are jumping up with some suspicions of TH. I have had him as a ? since he has returned, but I don't feel good about a case led by someone I believe to be a baddie.
I don't want to spread the vote furthur and I am more trusting of the case on Snow Dog as some of his posts have read weird to me.
Vote SnowDog
again I apologize for not having as much time as I'd like to be able to play this. hope you guys are right about one of these guys :hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

Just barely caught in time. K4j I responded already to some of your questions, but I will dig up the post again. Our voting records are the same 3 days as Mongoose pointed out I believe.

I have been feeling pretty good about Llama this game, but this did make me wonder.
thellama73 wrote:I am a little suspicious of Hedge myself, but am not feeling the TH case. I guess we will see what happens.
It's only after k4j expresses concern you think I may be suspicious?
thellama73 wrote:[quote="juliets"
llama, I re-read your posts and didn't see anything about Snow Dog from earlier in the game. I just want to clarify whether there is anything prior to these posts that came after the lynch that amplified your suspicion of Snow Dog. I'm asking because I'm trying to determine the whole case on Snow Dog - whether it is just this latest or there were earlier actions as well that contributed. I re-read him this morning and didn't see anything that jumped out at me.

Also, in my readback I was reminded you were going to look at Hedgie to see if you could identify what was making you feel squirrely. Any luck there?
I didn't really have an opinion of Snow Dog prior to last night. His post following the killings was a strong enough ping for me, especially in the absence of other strong suspects, to convince me that we had caught him in something. This was corroborated by other people I generally trust feeling the same way.

I did reread Hedgeowl, and while I feel she has been a little blendy lately, I didn't see anything that stood out to me, and her vote record is really good, so I am reserving judgement there for now.[/quote]

Whereas here you didn't find a reread concerning. So which is it?

As for TH as a Moria goblin, that was something I posited. It was either him, Juliets or someone completely absent. Considering the other goblin team hasn't been killing every night it seems most likely that we have one absent Moria left.

I am going back and forth, but I think of the snow vs TH voters I feel the most comfortable with snow voters. It seems a little strange that Snow said
Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:Snow Dog, I'm curious as to why you won't answer dom's question about who you thought was shady. Your answer, as I saw it, was I don't know. I'm hoping that was just a heat of the moment answer and you can either explain who at the time you thought was shady or explain why you won't tell us. I just don't understand I guess but it is bothering me.
Like I said, I don't know. But let me expand.

Someone said there were shady characters amongst the boogs voters and asa boogs voter myself and a believer that he was bad (though having some doubts at this stage) I hit back by saying there weres omeshady voters amongst thev Ap voters. It didn't really mean anything otherthanI presumede that there wereb withnoonespecificin mind.

AnywayIamre3ally busy with visitorsb coming so will probs not rspond much more
But then has been here till the very end defending himself.

Votes Snow
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ebwop: fixed the quotes.

Just barely caught in time. K4j I responded already to some of your questions, but I will dig up the post again. Our voting records are the same 3 days as Mongoose pointed out I believe.

I have been feeling pretty good about Llama this game, but this did make me wonder.
thellama73 wrote:I am a little suspicious of Hedge myself, but am not feeling the TH case. I guess we will see what happens.
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
llama, I re-read your posts and didn't see anything about Snow Dog from earlier in the game. I just want to clarify whether there is anything prior to these posts that came after the lynch that amplified your suspicion of Snow Dog. I'm asking because I'm trying to determine the whole case on Snow Dog - whether it is just this latest or there were earlier actions as well that contributed. I re-read him this morning and didn't see anything that jumped out at me.

Also, in my readback I was reminded you were going to look at Hedgie to see if you could identify what was making you feel squirrely. Any luck there?
I didn't really have an opinion of Snow Dog prior to last night. His post following the killings was a strong enough ping for me, especially in the absence of other strong suspects, to convince me that we had caught him in something. This was corroborated by other people I generally trust feeling the same way.

I did reread Hedgeowl, and while I feel she has been a little blendy lately, I didn't see anything that stood out to me, and her vote record is really good, so I am reserving judgement there for now.

As for TH as a Moria goblin, that was something I posited. It was either him, Juliets or someone completely absent. Considering the other goblin team hasn't been killing every night it seems most likely that we have one absent Moria left.

I am going back and forth, but I think of the snow vs TH voters I feel the most comfortable with snow voters. It seems a little strange that Snow said
Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:Snow Dog, I'm curious as to why you won't answer dom's question about who you thought was shady. Your answer, as I saw it, was I don't know. I'm hoping that was just a heat of the moment answer and you can either explain who at the time you thought was shady or explain why you won't tell us. I just don't understand I guess but it is bothering me.

Someone said there were shady characters amongst the boogs voters and asa boogs voter myself and a believer that he was bad (though having some doubts at this stage) I hit back by saying there weres omeshady voters amongst thev Ap voters. It didn't really mean anything otherthanI presumede that there wereb withnoonespecificin mind.

Votes Snow
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:Just barely caught in time. K4j I responded already to some of your questions, but I will dig up the post again. Our voting records are the same 3 days as Mongoose pointed out I believe.

thellama73 wrote:[quote="juliets"

I did reread Hedgeowl, and while I feel she has been a little blendy lately, I didn't see anything that stood out to me, and her vote record is really good, so I am reserving judgement there for now.

Snow Dog wrote:

Votes Snow[/quote]

Yep I had some time before my visitors arrived and now I've stolen away to my bedroom after dinner. You see how much timev was between these posts and my first ones. We had dinner and everything.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

A tie. O_O
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:A tie. O_O
It's not a tie. ;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Eru Illuvatar help me.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:A tie. O_O
It's not a tie. ;)
Lmao!
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

The wait is unbearable
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

That was a lie. It's actually bearable.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:Sorry I still don't have a lot of time.
You don't? :confused:
fingersplints wrote:Oh. The vote doesn't end til tomorrow. I thought I only had a half an hour. I'll be back later then :p
This indicates to me that you just show up to vote.
fingersplints wrote:It seems a lot of people are jumping up with some suspicions of TH.
Nope. That was just me.
fingersplints wrote:I have had him as a ? since he has returned, but I don't feel good about a case led by someone I believe to be a baddie.
Yep. Definitely me.
fingersplints wrote: I don't want to spread the vote furthur and I am more trusting of the case on Snow Dog as some of his posts have read weird to me.
You didn't want to spread the vote further? Good gracious, only two people had more than one vote- the others were all self-voters. :confused:

Were you aware that I also made a case against Snow Dog? The person for whom you voted?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Yes. I don't. Not sure why that is questionable. I didn't have much time before the vote was over. That isn't really debatable. To the second point there isn't much to say to that. I have been busier then normal lately and when I try to post I get pulled away. Not really being around one day is hardly just showing up to vote though. I've also been playing pretty much only by phone, so that's why I am not breaking apart your quotes as well.

Just you had any suspicion of TH? How do you account for all the other votes he received then.

Why is it weird to not want to split the votes anymore? There could be an entire baddie team out there and who knows what vote manipulations.

Overall I feel better about those who voted Snow Dog, and others case on him. You for sure weren't the only one so not sure what you are trying to take credit for. You didn't follow through on that case and vote him.
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:Yes. I don't. Not sure why that is questionable. I didn't have much time before the vote was over. That isn't really debatable. To the second point there isn't much to say to that. I have been busier then normal lately and when I try to post I get pulled away. Not really being around one day is hardly just showing up to vote though. I've also been playing pretty much only by phone, so that's why I am not breaking apart your quotes as well.

Just you had any suspicion of TH? How do you account for all the other votes he received then.

Why is it weird to not want to split the votes anymore? There could be an entire baddie team out there and who knows what vote manipulations.

Overall I feel better about those who voted Snow Dog, and others case on him. You for sure weren't the only one so not sure what you are trying to take credit for. You didn't follow through on that case and vote him.
You exact wording was "a lot of people jumping up with suspicions of TH." I was the only one who "jumped up" with suspicion on TH. The only other person who said anything about him early on was k4j (and that was mainly just because he was quiet).

But your next line implied you refused to vote for TH because I made the case, even though I (and Dom) led the case on Snow Dog too. The fact that you showed up yesterday to vote and realized you had another 24 hours but popped up around the same time today to vote, and the only reasons you gave for voting Snow Dog over TH was, 1) Someone you suspect made a case on TH (who also made a case against Snow Dog), and 2) You didn't want to spread the vote "further" (which a cursory glance at the poll would show was a non-issue) all suggest to me that you're not actually keeping up with the thread.

It makes me think you are being disingenuous.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:Ebwop: fixed the quotes.

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:

Snow Dog wrote:

Votes Snow
Lies. I said I suspected you before.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Yes. I don't. Not sure why that is questionable. I didn't have much time before the vote was over. That isn't really debatable. To the second point there isn't much to say to that. I have been busier then normal lately and when I try to post I get pulled away. Not really being around one day is hardly just showing up to vote though. I've also been playing pretty much only by phone, so that's why I am not breaking apart your quotes as well.

You exact wording was "a lot of people jumping up with suspicions of TH." I was the only one who "jumped up" with suspicion on TH. The only other person who said anything about him early on was k4j (and that was mainly just because he was quiet).

But your next line implied you refused to vote for TH because I made the case, even though I (and Dom) led the case on Snow Dog too. The fact that you showed up yesterday to vote and realized you had another 24 hours but popped up around the same time today to vote, and the only reasons you gave for voting Snow Dog over TH was, 1) Someone you suspect made a case on TH (who also made a case against Snow Dog), and 2) You didn't want to spread the vote "further" (which a cursory glance at the poll would show was a non-issue) all suggest to me that you're not actually keeping up with the thread.

TH received 7 votes today. I don't see why it isn't reasonable to you that some would view that a suspicion coming up out of nowhere. I don't know what mentioning it early matters. When I said that TH had several votes, so more than just you and k4j had mentioned him at this point.

I really don't get where you are going with the not keeping up with the thread bit. I apologized already for not being around much this day period. I don't know why you are picking it apart so much when there are several players less active then me.
I didn't have much time to post and lay out several reasons. that doesn't make my reason not true. I don't trust you. Plain and simple. I think you are bad. So, no, I don't want I follow you.

You can say that it was a non issue but I disagree. I don't know all the secrets that are out there nor do you. What exactly are you trying to argue with this point? Do you disagree that baddies are more able to manipulate split votes?
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

TH received 7 votes today. I don't see why it isn't reasonable to you that some would view that a suspicion coming up out of nowhere. I don't know what mentioning it early matters. When I said that TH had several votes, so more than just you and k4j had mentioned him at this point.

I really don't get where you are going with the not keeping up with the thread bit. I apologized already for not being around much this day period. I don't know why you are picking it apart so much when there are several players less active then me.
I didn't have much time to post and lay out several reasons. that doesn't make my reason not true. I don't trust you. Plain and simple. I think you are bad. So, no, I don't want I follow you.

You can say that it was a non issue but I disagree. I don't know all the secrets that are out there nor do you. What exactly are you trying to argue with this point? Do you disagree that baddies are more able to manipulate split votes?
No
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

fingersplints wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

If you think Epi is bad then why didnt you vote for him? Or do you mean he is on your list of suspects?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ebwop: fixed the quotes.

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:

Snow Dog wrote:

Votes Snow
Lies. I said I suspected you before.
You sure did, but that post of your reread on me was your most current statement until k4j mentioned me. So it felt like you were swinging back the other way if there was support.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote: You sure did, but that post of your reread on me was your most current statement until k4j mentioned me. So it felt like you were swinging back the other way if there was support.
Nope.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints:

You know what' else is weird? The only- ONLY- time you voted for me was Day 2:
fingersplints wrote:I don't feel comfortable voting, but I don't think I should be punished and not get any gold for not being caught up. :srsnod: I was considering self voting, but I noticed I was not on the list so I went with someone close to where I should of been on the poll with no votes :P Sorry Epignosis :consoling:
And since then, you've been thinking I'm Smaug. - the same Smaug who took down two Goblins- but my opinion is suspicious when it's about Turnip Head 2.0?

Huh.

Come Night 2, you said this:
fingersplints wrote:
A Person wrote:caulk the wagon
:ponder: :haha:

hi Kyle :) also thanks Mongoose for getting my question answered :)

From where I am at, here are my thoughts:

I don't really find Dom to be suspicious, but I find thellama to be genuine in his suspicions as well.

I also find Daisy to be very genuine in her reasoning, but I see how MPs day 1 vote for her can look bad. I don't find her to be suspicious as of yet

I don't know what to make of inh vs juliets. I find it unfortunate he finds juliets to be rude since she is one of the nicest players I know so hopefully he will get to know her better and find the same :hug: I don't think inh is suspicious for his reaction though.

Epignosis and TH both seem very sound in their reasoning this game. :srsnod:

ok I'm sure there is more but that's all for now. night :offtobed:
Disingenuous. You don't believe what you are actually saying.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Right that was my recap of what I had read so far when I entered the game. And I did think you seemed pretty sound in your opinions then. Day 1 went pretty well

Yes. The only time I did vote you was what would have been my self vote because I wasn't really in the game yet and wanted to get gold. I didn't throw my vote away on you other days. As I said, I don't believe in trying to split the vote when unnecessary and I do have other suspicions then you.
Gro-oo-ovy
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, action packed day! Cool.

Host post incoming.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafa [Polls]

Post by Russtifinko »

Who could have done such a thing?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 pm

A Person
Kylemii (13) 4%

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Captain Bunny Killer
No votes

Dom
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

fingersplints
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
insertnamehere (21) 4%

juliets 2.0
No votes

kneel4justice
No votes

Metalmarsh89
Metalmarsh89 (17) 4%

nijuukyugou
No votes

Snow Dog
thellama73 (3), Dom (10), Captain Bunny Killer (11), Bullzeye (12), Turnip Head (16), fingersplints (23), Hedgeowl (24) 29%

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Turnip Head 2.0
Epignosis (8), nijuukyugou (14), kneel4justice (15), birdwithteeth11 (18), Spacedaisy (19), juliets (20), Snow Dog (22) 29%

...the knife seller? (Host/Mod/Dead)
Russtifinko (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Leamiteo (4), >SpaghettiEverywhere (5), Boogs (6), Mongoose (7), reywaS (9) 29%
Total votes : 24
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Day 8 -- Goblin Town

The group started the day extremely quiet, perhaps disheartened by the recent deaths, or fearful of inciting more conflict amongst themselves. However, as the day wore on, discussion got more and more productive, and Snow Dog and TH 2.0 became the main topics of discussion. The hills rose around them as they marched on, gaining confidence in the dragon's absence.

Evening came, and many voices began to speak only just before sundown. TH 2.0 ended up on the wrong side of the discussion that day. As the group walked along a narrow ledge, Epi, k4j, Snow Dog, and others carried him to the ledge and tossed him off.

His screech as he was cast hundreds of feet through empty space was hideous, the voice booming but raspy. That was all the proof juliets needed. She walked onward, dusting her hands, and did not even hear the sickening crunch of TH's bloated body hitting the jagged rocks below.

TH 2.0 has been lynched. He was the Great Goblin.

*The contest will be judged before Night ends. No more submissions will be accepted, though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad.

My suspects are now Hedge and Splints.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Possibly Llama too.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote: Just barely caught in time. K4j I responded already to some of your questions, but I will dig up the post again. Our voting records are the same 3 days as Mongoose pointed out I believe.
That would be great because I was looking back and did not see them.
I'm not quite sure why you pointed out our voting records, though...
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Night 8 -- The Ascent

Eventually, the trail up the mountain forked. The group was faced with a choice: continue onward toward the bent and twisted ancient gates of the former dwarven kingdom, there to attempt to confront the dragon, or trek across to the backside of the Mountain without a burglatr, to attempt to sneak into the fell beast's lair without his knowledge.

Choose a route. As usual, majority wins.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

He was the Great Goblin!!! Yayaya - and Epig thanks for bringing forward the case. RIP TH (even though you killed me as juliets 1.0!! ) and BIH Great Goblin!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 8

Post by Russtifinko »

Tonight's riddle:

I'm always around but not always round.
Sometimes I'm half, sometimes I'm whole, sometimes I hide my face entirely.
I rule the night and the seas, but only mirror a much greater power.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If any of you think the Turnip Head voters are getting a free pass from me, have I news for you.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wow, great result TH voters.

Do people think it more or less likely that TH 1.0 was civ and then replaced in bad or was bad and the last Moria and replaced in bad again? I can't really decide, because it still seems likely there is one left on the other team.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hedgeowl wrote:Wow, great result TH voters.

Do people think it more or less likely that TH 1.0 was civ and then replaced in bad or was bad and the last Moria and replaced in bad again? I can't really decide, because it still seems likely there is one left on the other team.
There's only one way to find out.

Oh Great King Russtifinko, will we be made aware when a team has been eliminated?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 7

Post by Hedgeowl »

kneel4justice wrote:Here's where my head is at though I can't say I am confident on anyone, because I see pros and cons.

Lizzy: I thought her suspicion of me was genuine in the beginning, thinking she wouldn't go at me the way she was if she was mafia, but she could have been scum and thought I was on the other team. Her reasons for suspecting me were shady to me, when I said I think I know who I'm voting for but I waited to see and then didn't end up voting and revealed their name at a later time when asked (Epi).

Hedgie: I am missing those posts where she threatens to look at the top posters. I saw one in the very beginning but I don't remember seeing much else. One thing I feel is in character is that she thinks there is a scum between Llama/Epi.

TH 2.0: He's just been very quiet. I looked back and he posted a bit more opinions so I'm not sure how to feel but for someone who came back into the game I expected him to have much more to say, he was very valuable before he was killed.

Boogs: I think I was gone when the suspicion started and I never was really able to follow it. But I saw a post that outlined how he was suspicious and it seemed reasonable. I don't think I've invested enough to actually place a vote there but I can't argue with Boogs being a lynch possibility.

INH: I've spoke about this, he was more suspicious in the early stages and in relation to FZ.
This was the post I remembered typing a response to, but couldn't find. Turns out this was when my iPad died, as I found the post below, so apologies.
Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Jesus, Boogs, if you figured you might have needed your vote to save yourself, why did you vote for Spacedaisy so early?
I am wondering this myself considering he's had people voting for him for a while now.

i had something longer typed up but ipad died.

if AP needs a replacement then I'll vote there and give Boogs a chance. His frustration seems legit, but I am not sure how I feel about all this.

votes AP

Basically I started the game with top posters idea which led to voting MP as the very top poster with an actual vote already rather than spreading the vote further. Once MP flipped bad we had some etching more to work with, and found two other teammates of his. After that the game had been going well and it seemed like there were suspects worth pursing still, so I definitely let it go as it was no longer useful for baddie hunting. I think if I doggedly pursued top posters without looking at auspices that would be much worse and not useful. As to your concern about my lack of case building. I haven't had nearly the amount of time this game as I had in the past. Otherwise I would post more and also have signed up for Epi's other game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why does it still seem likely there is one left on the other team?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:

Why does it still seem likely there is one left on the other team?
Because the nightly kills haven't been given to the other goblin team. Looking at the even nights there weren't any kills, which seems strange. I guess the other option might be that Russ wouldn't give them an additional kill, but my understanding is that's standard. Otherwise the last og the Moria goblins had to be TH 1.0 or Juliets 1.0.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:If any of you think the Turnip Head voters are getting a free pass from me, have I news for you.
I'll use my "get out of jail free' card here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Nice job guys you got me :p Good luck gobbies!!! :feb:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:wat
don't take my line. :|
insertnamehere wrote:I'm not sure about either of these people, so I'm going to vote for myself.

Wish I had more time, but I've been busy the last couple of days.
:evileye:
kneel4justice wrote:Possibly Llama too.
Why Llama?
Epignosis wrote:If any of you think the Turnip Head voters are getting a free pass from me, have I news for you.
What do you think of INH, Epig?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

I guess I shall sneak this time around.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote: Basically I started the game with top posters idea which led to voting MP as the very top poster with an actual vote already rather than spreading the vote further. Once MP flipped bad we had some etching more to work with, and found two other teammates of his. After that the game had been going well and it seemed like there were suspects worth pursing still, so I definitely let it go as it was no longer useful for baddie hunting. I think if I doggedly pursued top posters without looking at auspices that would be much worse and not useful. As to your concern about my lack of case building. I haven't had nearly the amount of time this game as I had in the past. Otherwise I would post more and also have signed up for Epi's other game.
It may very well be due to time but I am not sure I can let my suspicion go, because it's not like you aren't posting, it's just the content is not moving forward in the game or suspicion so it's hard for me to currently see you as a civvie.
Dom wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:Possibly Llama too.
Why Llama?
I know it could come down to a matter of opinion and just being wrong but I never liked his opinion of TH. I don't understand how he felt better about TH 2.0 than TH 1.0, I just don't see how you can think good of someone who left the game as one role who was very involved and strong but came back another who was much more quiet. I don't get the logic and to me the idea that TH was in the Moria's (the last member) was a stretch to defend him. That's just how I saw it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:to me the idea that TH was in the Moria's (the last member) was a stretch to defend him. That's just how I saw it.
Maybe that's because I didn't say TH 1.0 was Moria, you just kept imposing that opinion on me despite me repeatedly correcting you.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:to me the idea that TH was in the Moria's (the last member) was a stretch to defend him. That's just how I saw it.
Maybe that's because I didn't say TH 1.0 was Moria, you just kept imposing that opinion on me despite me repeatedly correcting you.
Did you bring up the idea?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I said it was possible, but unlikely, in response to a (false) claim that it was impossible for TH 1.0 to be bad. I never said I believed it to be the case.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I said it was possible, but unlikely, in response to a (false) claim that it was impossible for TH 1.0 to be bad. I never said I believed it to be the case.
When you are saying that TH 1.0 reminds you of baddie TH and TH 2.0 reminds you of civvie TH, I just assume that those are your actual beliefs, because if not, then why make that connection? That is why I felt it was low-key defending him/pushing the belief that TH 2.0 was a civvie. That is just what I take from the situation. I am not purposely misunderstanding imposing an opinion on you as you claim that is just what I took from the situation.

Return to “Previous Jobs”