Denim is expensive in Finland.
29%

Total votes: 14
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Re: [Day 1]: Film Directors.

Post by S~V~S »

We had a fairly mild winter here until this. Having lived in Montana for years, I get a kick out of the snow panic here in NY, but this is pretty fierce, even I must say. I remember in 2008, the East coast was having a huge heat wave in early June, over 100* for a week or more. On a day it was 105* in NY, it snowed where I lived, in Kalispell, MT, on June 8th. LOL. Weather is so amazing.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: I guess my point re Vomp in my hideously pronouned, unproofread post was that he is kinda being pushed into a corner. The more you go after him, the more he might feel the need to reply, so, you know ....the more on topic he is. Scylla & Charybdis, if you will.

Can you give me a rundown on him other than the generic "on topic"? If you already did and I missed it, i am sorry.
This is all I got. I understand that it is not persuasive to other people, but I feel confident in my assessment.
thellama73 wrote: I will gladly explain why I want to vote for Vomps. Basically, I just think I am seeing his baddie game. He's more engaged than he usually is, and more on topic. He reacted to my suspicion of him when I was the only one even talking about a vote for him, and in my experience, a civ Vomps would have been unfazed by that and ignored it. Then, he started trying to buddy up to me, calling me the epitome of a helpful civ. I have very often seen baddies try to support the people who suspect them as a way of engendering sympathy, and I have very often seen it work.

It doesn't feel like Vomps' normal game. He seems unduly worried about getting lynched (even though only two people really mentioned him as a lynch possibility) and in my experience, people with teams to support are more worried about getting lynched than lone civilians.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, talkative thread is talkative.

Turnip Head wrote:You say you don't want to rehash the Dom thing anymore MP, and even said you don't suspect him, and yet you seem to expect that someone else should find his behavior suspicious. Why is that?
:sigh:

Clearly I am not communicating well this game.

I DID suspect him, very mildly, on D1. I don't know what I think anymore, so, yes, I don't actively suspect him.

I was asking others because I appreciate other players' inputs, and since no one commented on my vote or thoughts on Dom at all, I wanted to make sure that I'm right to back off of it due to thinking it was a misunderstanding, or if someone else saw what I originally saw on D1. That's why.

Contrary to what Dom says, it's not because I WANT someone else to find it suspicious. I just wanted other people's input. I don't understand what's so wrong about that.

I appreciate what you, Llama, Bass, and others have said on the matter.

Dom wrote: In a game where we've discussed how people who don't add to the discussion might be bad and you then say that I haven't said who I'm suspicious of yet, only asked questions....
You don't see that might seem a bit.... jumpy... almost like you were trying to get someone to lynch me?
Huh?

Well, I clearly thought you were worthy of my vote on D1, so that's why I voted you. If you call that "trying to get someone to lynch" you, then I suppose OK.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

But I'm done discussing it unless you feel I haven't adequately answered your questions.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, I should note that I understand that my accusations have now put Vomps in rather an impossible position. I feel kind of bad about tha, but I still think he is bad. This is just the unfortunate consequence.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So, looking at the BWT voters and their reasonings and such, I think I agree with Canuck that TH's looks most suspicious to me. That said, however, I'm not sure I'm really feeling a baddie TH.

Honestly, S~V~S's vote for him comes second place to me, but again, I'm not sure I really have any other reasons to think S~V~S is bad, and this could very well just be my instinctual reaction to disagree with a lot of what she said, and then think she is bad because of it. So... my opinion here is likely garbage.

As to "throw off" votes:
- AP voted himself
- Daisy voted Lizzy
- Rico voted Made

But I'm not sure any of those are particularly alarming.

However, there are tons of people that missed the vote, so voting records may not be as helpful as I was initially thinking they would be, especially since I haven't found anything substantial.

Therefore, I want to open up discussion on those players. Does anyone have any read of the following players:
Sabie
Roxy
Blooper
Dfaraday
Bass
Long Con
Made
Black Rock

??
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:Rico who are you looking at today buddy?
I think the only rehashed cases today were Vomp/Llama and MP/Dom. I hope they won't take this the wrong way, but I've done poorly to follow any of the banter with the latter. That only leaves Llama's case on Vompatti, on which I already welcomed his input and... well, I don't know if we can expect too much serious defence from Vompatti. I truly want to give my first responsible vote on this matter.

But this brings me to a disclaimer regarding how tomorrow (well, today already here) will affect my playing: I'll have to check out of my rented appartment at noon, at the latest, after which I'll be out in town for another two-three hours, then travel back home until midnight, with almost certainly no good connection at any point in the train. So I will probably vote before taking the train home (roughly five-six hours before poll closes). I'll also do my best to look again through the Vomp/Llama matter - arguments, posts, links et all - and share my view on it in the morning/afternoon, to avoid the already bad precedent of "voting now k thx bye", but I want to state again that my participation tomorrow (today) could be severly limited by the circumstances.
Made
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Drivers ed is the biggest waste of time ever. Can't use my cellphone, but Ive kept up.
Pov: you reading my takes
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
I think the only rehashed cases today were Vomp/Llama and MP/Dom. I hope they won't take this the wrong way, but I've done poorly to follow any of the banter with the latter. That only leaves Llama's case on Vompatti, on which I already welcomed his input and... well, I don't know if we can expect too much serious defence from Vompatti. I truly want to give my first responsible vote on this matter.
Interesting, and thanks... but I wanted to know who you were looking at, not what you thought of the cases by others.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Therefore, I want to open up discussion on those players. Does anyone have any read of the following players:
Sabie
Roxy
Blooper
Dfaraday
Bass
Long Con
Made
Black Rock

??
I'm not feeling baddie Roxy or Long Con. I don't trust Blooper, more because I know how shifty she can be than because of anything she has said (very little). No reads on the others.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote: I will gladly explain why I want to vote for Vomps. Basically, I just think I am seeing his baddie game. He's more engaged than he usually is, and more on topic. He reacted to my suspicion of him when I was the only one even talking about a vote for him, and in my experience, a civ Vomps would have been unfazed by that and ignored it. Then, he started trying to buddy up to me, calling me the epitome of a helpful civ.
I went back to look into this and I think Vomps was ribbing you with the "epitome of a helpful civ" comment, since you were attacking him and he said he was suspicious of himself too.

Again this obviously doesn't look good for Vomp when he says stuff like this, but I really think he's just being goofy and I don't think it means he's bad.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Interesting, and thanks... but I wanted to know who you were looking at, not what you thought of the cases by others.
I'm looking at Llama, through the perspective of his case on Vomps.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote: So I will probably vote before taking the train home (roughly five-six hours before poll closes). I'll also do my best to look again through the Vomp/Llama matter - arguments, posts, links et all - and share my view on it in the morning/afternoon, to avoid the already bad precedent of "voting now k thx bye", but I want to state again that my participation tomorrow (today) could be severly limited by the circumstances.
This is rarely a problem. It just happened this time that the player who was lynched happened to say something of a similar vein (as did I).

I've been looking forward to some input from BWT, but he's only posted once since the new day began.

Linki: No reads on your list MP. Bass is the only one I can remember posting anything, but I can't remember what he's said. That idea alone tells me he just might be flying under the radar a bit. I'll take a look at him when I get a chance.

Linki 2: Do you guys REALLY think that vomps would be suspicious of himself for being bad? You've got WIFOM all over your face.

Linki 3: What?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Is that What? addressed to me? Maybe i don't fully understand the "looking at" thing, yet. If I'm supposed to bring a new case myself, I got nothing.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki 3: What?
What?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

So Rico you don't think Llama's suspicion of Vomp is genuine? Or is there something more to it than that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
What?
Huh?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
What?
Huh?
Eh?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yes, the what was directed at Rico. Sorry for confuzionz.

I didn't understand the "looking at llama through vomps" bit.

Linki: Stop that. :smile:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm trying to get clarification on that point as well.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Me too.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Regarding Bass, first there is this post.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:so i really don't get all these votes for bwt. The two people who stuck out to me was MM and Ricochet which puts me in a tough spot because i don't want to vote someone who isn't here to defend himself and i also don't want to vote a new player on day one. So with that said i'm voting MM because his self vote really seemed like something a baddie would do to try and lay low when he wouldn't be around.
Then there is this one.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't understand why people keep bringing up llama's and S~V~S's vote for I think llama has made it pretty clear that BWT had enough time to say what he had to say before he voted. I think people keep bring this up to maybe distract the tread about talking about anything else.

SVS and llama voted for BWT. Why is there a sudden casual defense for SVS and llama even though he previously called them out for voting BWT.

Also Bass, why was my self-vote suspicious but you did not address AP's self-vote?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

??
Turnip Head wrote:So Rico you don't think Llama's suspicion of Vomp is genuine? Or is there something more to it than that.
I have to decide, basically, if I do or don't, especially based on his full input (explanation), which I haven't fully processed. I don't think I can be more clearer than that at 3am, so apologies if confusion persists. :sigh:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:??
Turnip Head wrote:So Rico you don't think Llama's suspicion of Vomp is genuine? Or is there something more to it than that.
I have to decide, basically, if I do or don't, especially based on his full input (explanation), which I haven't fully processed. I don't think I can be more clearer than that at 3am, so apologies if confusion persists. :sigh:
But why are you limiting yourself to this one case when you don't have a strong opinion on it? Are you not tempted to pursue other avenues of suspicion if this one hasn't led you anywhere yet?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Why are you being so hard on the new kid, TH? It's only Day 1. Give him a chance. :D

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Honestly, don't expect a lot of input from me yet. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the discussion that's been going on today. And given when the poll ends, I'm going to have to vote tonight at some point. Once I have my thoughts collected I'll expound upon them some.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Why are you being so hard on the new kid, TH? It's only Day 1. Give him a chance. :D
This llama is one kool kat

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:Just a warning:

I go to school in Rhode Island. I am on an Island. We are going to experience extremely high winds (Hurricane Force) all night and get 2-3+ feet of snow. If I am absent, you know why. :p
That's right, I forgot you were in RI, I am on the North Shore of Long Island, right across the Sound, so yeah. Good Luck :) Stay warm & electrified~!
It's pretty heavy already. Winds are picking up now too. How are they across the Sound? I'd assume similar. The bridges are closed here and a couple of gas stations are already out of gas!! I looked into going home and we're getting the same exact weather in NH-- no better at all!!
MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, talkative thread is talkative.

Turnip Head wrote:You say you don't want to rehash the Dom thing anymore MP, and even said you don't suspect him, and yet you seem to expect that someone else should find his behavior suspicious. Why is that?
:sigh:

Clearly I am not communicating well this game.

I DID suspect him, very mildly, on D1. I don't know what I think anymore, so, yes, I don't actively suspect him.

I was asking others because I appreciate other players' inputs, and since no one commented on my vote or thoughts on Dom at all, I wanted to make sure that I'm right to back off of it due to thinking it was a misunderstanding, or if someone else saw what I originally saw on D1. That's why.

Contrary to what Dom says, it's not because I WANT someone else to find it suspicious. I just wanted other people's input. I don't understand what's so wrong about that.

I appreciate what you, Llama, Bass, and others have said on the matter.

Dom wrote: In a game where we've discussed how people who don't add to the discussion might be bad and you then say that I haven't said who I'm suspicious of yet, only asked questions....
You don't see that might seem a bit.... jumpy... almost like you were trying to get someone to lynch me?
Huh?

Well, I clearly thought you were worthy of my vote on D1, so that's why I voted you. If you call that "trying to get someone to lynch" you, then I suppose OK.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

But I'm done discussing it unless you feel I haven't adequately answered your questions.
MP let me just outline why I think what you were doing here is sketchy:
#1) I questioned people.
#2) There has been a discussion, all game, about how people who don't add to the game/hide in the OT are suspicious.
#3) You say I haven't added anything, only ask questions.
#4) You then bring it up many times while you say that you don't want to talk about it.

Can you see how I might think you are trying to get me lynched?
thellama73 wrote:
I'm not feeling baddie Roxy or Long Con. I don't trust Blooper, more because I know how shifty she can be than because of anything she has said (very little). No reads on the others.
I'm not sure how I feel about Long Con yet, but why do you feel he is particularly not bad?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:wall:

Dom, if you think it's sketchy, go for it. I WAS trying to get you lynched, in theory, since I cast my vote for you on D1. I am not currently, at least actively. I've said all I need to say on the matter. If you feel you don't have any more questions for me and you've made up your mind that I'm doing something sketchy, I don't think I can change your mind.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, thanks for the commentary on my list, Llama and MM.

I personally haven't seen anything to make me suspicious of Bass just yet. The rest of the players I don't really have a read on.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: I'm not sure how I feel about Long Con yet, but why do you feel he is particularly not bad?
Mainly due to his reaction to my initial suspicion of Vomps. I would have expected a baddie to go along-get along, but he pushed back. My instinct is that he is on the level.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thanks MP.

I do think others should take a look at my post about Bass (here), mainly because it's the only ping I have so far.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Llama, if you couldn't lynch Vomps today, who would it be instead?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Llama, if you couldn't lynch Vomps today, who would it be instead?
Probably Rico. I don't have a lot of other strong suspicions. I think MM's ping on Bass is interesting. I have been historically unable to read Bass, so I am naturally distrustful of him.Ditto Blooper. I guess those four are at the top of the list.

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Regarding Bass, first there is this post.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:so i really don't get all these votes for bwt. The two people who stuck out to me was MM and Ricochet which puts me in a tough spot because i don't want to vote someone who isn't here to defend himself and i also don't want to vote a new player on day one. So with that said i'm voting MM because his self vote really seemed like something a baddie would do to try and lay low when he wouldn't be around.
Then there is this one.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't understand why people keep bringing up llama's and S~V~S's vote for I think llama has made it pretty clear that BWT had enough time to say what he had to say before he voted. I think people keep bring this up to maybe distract the tread about talking about anything else.

SVS and llama voted for BWT. Why is there a sudden casual defense for SVS and llama even though he previously called them out for voting BWT.

Also Bass, why was my self-vote suspicious but you did not address AP's self-vote?
1. I never called anyone out for voting BWT I said " I really don't get all the votes for BWT"
2. I wasn't trying to defend anyone I was just saying that people keep bringing something up after llama addressed it. To me it was like an easy way for a baddie to keep the tread talking about it.
3. AP's self vote did catch my eye but I really have nothing else that has made me think AP is bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

The more I think about it could MM and Rico be on the same team? The reason I asked is because they both defended each other.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Llama, if you couldn't lynch Vomps today, who would it be instead?
Probably Rico. I don't have a lot of other strong suspicions. I think MM's ping on Bass is interesting. I have been historically unable to read Bass, so I am naturally distrustful of him.Ditto Blooper. I guess those four are at the top of the list.
I think I am one of the easiest people to read.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I also find it odd Roxy hasn't been posting more.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I also find it odd Roxy hasn't been posting more.
:ponder:

Odd or suspicious?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I also find it odd Roxy hasn't been posting more.
:ponder:

Odd or suspicious?
Odd right now? But if it continues it would become suspicious.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay, did as much of a re-read as I could in the short amount of time I have allotted tonight to mafia (this will likely be my only post tonight, and will be relatively short, so sorry if I don't respond to anything til tomorrow or so).

From what I was able to glean, I can understand and get behind a Vomps vote (even though I do so enjoy reading him). From what I've played with him as well (not too much, but I have played a bit), I agree with the assertion that his being more on topic could equal baddie. Of course, last time I voted Vomps for Vompiness (or lack thereof) and had to leave for a while due to vacation shenanigans, I was lynched in Fight Club as a Civ :mad:

Didn't see the big deal with LC and the list (I figured it was just filling in time/doing something while the thread was quiet), or did I miss something about that argument? Dunno what happened with Dom and MP. I do agree as well with the comment about MP getting buddy-buddy with everyone's comments and politely addressing him, perhaps to make himself look good as a baddie, but then again, he does that when he's good, too. I think.

Other assertions...well, I will attempt to look at those later, or when asked. I am happy to address anything anyone asks, but it might take me a bit of time. And wow, despite my best efforts, I still wrote a novella. I will be at work stressing over a class curriculum I've never taught and haven't had time to plan in advance when the poll ends, so I'm gonna vote Vomps, whatever that makes me look like (although I'd prefer it if when I checked this thread again tomorrow, I wasn't dead :) Wishful thinking).
thellama73 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Oh fuck me, I missed the first vote and didn't even realize it (I checked the poll time this afternoon and was a bit confused as to why we had until Tuesday to vote. I see the day has restarted?). Apologies to the hostess and my fellow players.

I am so sorry, but I'm going to have to catch up tomorrow. I spent the day redoing my resume and job mess and just spent too much time in GoC reading and making cases and doing other stuff, and I really need to get off the computer to rest also I'd like to finish watching How to Train Your Dragon 2 because I'm a little kid in a grown woman's body and I love cartoons so sue me so I will be back. With thoughts and stuff.
Are you changing jobs? Move to DC and I will buy you a drink.
Trying to move schools. This one has done me wrong too many times. If I find my way up there, I expect a good strong one :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Maybe for other people, but not for me. You always seem good to me, which paradoxically is starting to make you always seem bad to me.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Marshy's point about Bass doesn't read like he (Bass) is contradicting himself there. I see how you can not understand the votes for a player while still not being suspicious of said voters.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

thellama73 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Maybe for other people, but not for me. You always seem good to me, which paradoxically is starting to make you always seem bad to me.
lol that's funny because I always think you are bad.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hi darlings.

Hope you are having a magical ass Monday!

This was my favorite thing I saw this year: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2407380/combined

What was yours?

Happy hunting!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
lol that's funny because I always think you are bad.
Everyone always thinks I am bad.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:Hi darlings.

This was my favorite thing I saw this year: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2407380/combined

What was yours?

Happy hunting!
My top three movies of 2014 were Grand Budapest Hotel, Boyhood, and Birdman.

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

thellama73 wrote:

What was yours?

Happy hunting!
My top three movies of 2014 were Grand Budapest Hotel, Boyhood, and Birdman.
Grand Budapest was amazing. I really want to see birdman.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

nijuukyugou wrote: Are you changing jobs? Move to DC and I will buy you a drink.
Trying to move schools. This one has done me wrong too many times. If I find my way up there, I expect a good strong one :biggrin:[/quote]
If you find yourself looking up in my neck of the country, let me know. I can give you the names of some really good districts!

Though, that would be a MASSIVE move for you. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

What was yours?

Happy hunting!
We have a fantastic local cinema where I live that is dirt cheap and really well curated, so I feel like I saw a lot of great movies this year (desperate need to escape school stress will make a film buff out of even the dopiest of movie consumers, I guess)
Birdman, Calvary, Selma, and (because I am a giant sucker for Cheezy, feel-good, romanticized , British, underdog movies) Pride were all standouts for me. Also, I saw Blade Runner for the first time a few weeks ago in the theatre and liked it quite a bit, but not enough to understand the cult following it has...
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Holy crap, it's hard to keep up to you guys.

My initial read was very interesting. MP/Dom, you're out of control. I can't decide who I'm more suspicious of out of you two but you have both made my radar. Although I doubt I'll be voting for either of them because TH has gotten my eye His posts are reading baddie TH to me. I don't like how he is so dismissive of MP/Dom. Like he's trying to lead eyes away from a teammate.

Also SVS and Llama are on my watch list for minor pings.

*joins game*

It was a lot to take in so I may have missed a few things but I'm playing catch up nonetheless.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”