Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Night 5 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Young Lady »

Glad we took care of Elo2 relatively early. That role looks like it could have become a big issue later. :scared:

I think it's very likely that she recruited at least one person and maybe more, which would lend a lot of credence to the notion of another civ-threatening faction. I'll have to reconsider my reads of some players in light of that moving forward.

I'm voting for Cards Against Humanity even if it drove me nuts to lose after playing so hard. :p
Supervisor
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

I voted Felt because I won, and Mongoose needs to host a future rendition.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

I only played Economics, but I don't exactly have a good rep for that one...

So I'll please the Hosts tonight and vote Sgt. Pepper.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

@Roxy/FS: Was Blooper 2 replaced at some point, because as far as I can tell, they should be dead from missing votes otherwise.
dunya
Turnip Head
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dangerously in Love

DISCLAIMER: names used in this post are for storytelling purposes only.

Synonym 2 felt a strong sense of Deja Vu. Despite playing a Flawless civvie game, they forced his hand and made him use his ability. And they still didn't believe him! Couldn't they see his Halo and know how innocent he was? Didn't they know he was Irreplaceable to the civvie cause? 'Whatever' he thought. 'i don't need them. It'll just be Me, Myself, and I from now on!'

And so, Synonym 2 decided to leave Chicago that night and follow his Sweet Dreams instead. He just needed to create a diversion… He looked around for inspiration. He scoffed as he noticed Turnip Head 2 Drunk in Love and flirting with Cookie 2. If I Were a Boy girl I wouldn't be treated like this!" He was right though. No Single Ladies had been lynched… only married woman and men..

He continued to search around the room for a diversion. He spotted lipsticklacey 2 across the room. She was a Naughty Girl. He just knew it. Too bad no one believed him. Perhaps when he was gone they would Check on it and lynch her next!" Behind her he spied the solution to his problem. His diversion. He would Ring the Alarm and then while everyone was evacuating the building he would escape.

Synonym 2 snuck up behind the Beautiful Liar lipsticklacey 2, and pulled the fire alarm. Chaos ensued as everyone fled the scene, but Baby Boy managed to successfully sneak out the back while no one was noticing.

Synonym 2's Ego was strong again now. He threw on his best Diva weave and never looked back as he left…. presumably to Run the World.

Synonym 2 has decided to put Love on Top and has been removed from the game.

Spoiler: show
He was Cobalt, your civvie lynch pardoner.

to be continued... :feb:
Gro-oo-ovy
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Egad

Well, bye Synbalt.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:@Roxy/FS: Was Blooper 2 replaced at some point, because as far as I can tell, they should be dead from missing votes otherwise.
Let me clarify - it's 3 missed actions in a row. This player may have missed votes but has used their night ability and voted in night polls.

This particular situation is under control. And I will be honest it was a tough pill to swallow but we got this taken care of. Thanks for your patience and help with this <3
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I think Synbalt rather decided to put the chorus to this.

2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Then I don't see a scenario where Blooper 2 isn't bad. That's a rule change from what is on page 1, and I don't see why that would be done for a civilian.

If you're around and sending in night actions, but only have 4 posts and have missed; as far as I can tell, every single lynch vote in the game - then something is very wrong.
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Bye Syn 2/Cobalt. I was wrong about you creating distance from LC, and this llama apologizes.

Now to reassess when supatown will come out of the barn.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a sheep:

nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

Bass 2 wrote:Of course you wouldn't tell someone you want them to go away, that'd more likely than not annoy them and make them stick around even longer. I wasn't claiming you had said those direct words. Please don't play dumb, it's a waste of time.

I asked JUST him because I was only interested in HIS answer. If I had cared what Synonym 2, for instance, thought about it I would've asked Synonym 2. But I don't care what Synonym 2 thinks of that exchange. He wasn't involved in it, and I don't think I'll get any significant information from asking that. To turn your own logic back on you, why aren't you asking everyone why I asked MM2 that question?

To be perfectly honest that wouldn't have been a bad plan, but your reaction made you look bad, not anything I said to Metalmarsh 2.
Reywas 2 wrote:So you admit that I didn't say that. That you construed it that way, in a way to make me look bad, most likely intentionally. I hope you see the irony in that.

I know you were only interested in Metalmarsh 2's answer, you're proving my point. If you felt like your point was valid you would have opened it up to the whole thread. MM2 strikes me as an opinionated player capable of sharing his own opinions. He doesn't need your prompting. You did it to get buddy-buddy with him.

You are getting obnoxious Reywas 2. I did not claim that you said the words "I want Metalmarsh 2 to get upset and leave." I claimed that the words you did say were said with that underlying intent. You were the only one to mention that claim of exact words. If you are of the belief that the only information we should work off of is the exact words that people post, with no context or interpretation whatsoever, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

Let me reiterate something. I did not care what anyone besides Metalmarsh 2 had to say regarding the question I asked Metalmarsh 2. If you think that any question worth asking must be asked to everyone in the thread then we're going to have to agree to disagree again.

Because you're so caught up on thread-wide questions, though, I'll pose one.
Does anyone else think that Reywas 2 sounds frazzled or perhaps frantic?

Lacey 2 that rule of "3 missed actions = modkill and 3 (at least non-consecutive) missed votes does not modkill" has been in effect since at least Day 3. I had missed a vote and then was worried about getting modkilled due to the original Bass 2 not voting Day 1, but I was corrected.

Thank you for moving forward past the difficulties that have been presented Roxy & splints. I really appreciate the effort put into the game and a lot of the thought you put into it is showing!
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

"Lipsticklacey", I believe "Rey" made a comment on who "Blooper" might be and then "SVS" made an OT remark on why, if that happens to be true, a modkill on him would be "tough to swallow" for the Host, as she put it.

Two posts out of 4 by "Blooper" were during the Night, so her sending actions around that time as well isn't a farfetched concept, despite her otherwise apathetic and inactive gameplay and is out of modkill range, on its own. The dark flip side, of course, is that "Blooper" is bad and her team sent all the actions in her place.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

All will be clear come the night post.
;)
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I wouldn't have assumed the rule as it stands on page 1 would apply to a person who replaced in though anyways Bass 2, since it's 2 different people, and if you're replacing in for someone, then they probably already missed votes and actions.

And since I haven't missed votes or actions, it wasn't something I've talked about in PMs in with the hostesses and been made aware of. And I do not recall it being mentioned in the thread that it works differently.

But yes, now that you say that, it does make sense, since Gamer Guy 2 missed his third vote on Day 4 (he voted day 1 and that was it), but wasn't killed until night 4. I had just assumed that was just delayed while they waited to see if the person would return or they could replace them, but it must have been because GG2 sent in a night action N2, missed D3, missed action N3, missed D4... or never mind, they were still waiting on something in this case, because this way doesn't work following the combination of 3 straight missed votes/actions either.

@Golden 2, do you think the team using an inactive players power would count though? I think they'd have to send it in if they're missing every vote, at the very least. Which would explain why Blooper 2 has periods of activity at night, but not during the day, because she has to, or she lets down her team.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:"Lipsticklacey", I believe "Rey" made a comment on who "Blooper" might be and then "SVS" made an OT remark on why, if that happens to be true, a modkill on him would be "tough to swallow" for the Host, as she put it.

Two posts out of 4 by "Blooper" were during the Night, so her sending actions around that time as well isn't a farfetched concept, despite her otherwise apathetic and inactive gameplay and is out of modkill range, on its own. The dark flip side, of course, is that "Blooper" is bad and her team sent all the actions in her place.
Also, yes, I saw those posts. I just don't think Roxy would show that kind of bias. For all we know GG2 was the real Bass, and she did swallow it.
dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I don't follow. The Hosts have long clarified that the actions can be sent by anyone in the baddie team. Why would that action not count, simply because the player is inactive? It'd defeat the purpose of the team being allowed to send the action, in that player's absence.

It's true that, on other sites, the player still has to show up in BTSC and make a suggestion or have an opinion for the record, for the team to be validated to send it on his behalf. From what the Hosts said, this doesn't seem to be the case here.

linki - "TGG" was/is Wilgy. :confused:
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:I don't follow. The Hosts have long clarified that the actions can be sent by anyone in the baddie team. Why would that action not count, simply because the player is inactive? It'd defeat the purpose of the team being allowed to send the action, in that player's absence.

It's true that, on other sites, the player still has to show up in BTSC and make a suggestion or have an opinion for the record, for the team to be validated to send it on his behalf. From what the Hosts said, this doesn't seem to be the case here.

I mean the action wouldn't count towards the player actually being active if they didn't send it in, because that isn't that player being active.

I was thinking of Wilgy 2.
dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:I don't follow. The Hosts have long clarified that the actions can be sent by anyone in the baddie team. Why would that action not count, simply because the player is inactive? It'd defeat the purpose of the team being allowed to send the action, in that player's absence.

I mean the action wouldn't count towards the player actually being active if they didn't send it in, because that isn't that player being active.

I was thinking of Wilgy 2.
Oh. Yes, that's true.

In that case, I believe "Blooper" was deemed active due to sending the Night actions herself, at least once if not on both occassions she posted during Nights. If she is civ or bad doesn't come out as a strong indicator from this, however. It's validated either way.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Suppertime

Gamer Guy 2 ran through the alley to escape 3 angry men clutching his aloe plant as he tripped over boxes and broken glass. He spotted a basement door, pried it open and ducked inside as quickly as he could. Fearing they were all behind him he held his breath, but to his surprise he kept hearing heavy breathing.

Gamer Guy 2 has been modkilled.

To be continued... :feb:
Gro-oo-ovy
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

Bass 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:So you admit that I didn't say that. That you construed it that way, in a way to make me look bad, most likely intentionally. I hope you see the irony in that.

I know you were only interested in Metalmarsh 2's answer, you're proving my point. If you felt like your point was valid you would have opened it up to the whole thread. MM2 strikes me as an opinionated player capable of sharing his own opinions. He doesn't need your prompting. You did it to get buddy-buddy with him.

You are getting obnoxious Reywas 2. I did not claim that you said the words "I want Metalmarsh 2 to get upset and leave." I claimed that the words you did say were said with that underlying intent. You were the only one to mention that claim of exact words. If you are of the belief that the only information we should work off of is the exact words that people post, with no context or interpretation whatsoever, then we'll have to agree to disagree.
Sorry if you think I'm being obnoxious when I defend myself from what I believe are hyperbolic attacks from you. You've called me both ridiculous and obnoxious now, and apparently expect me to take that lying down.

I know I didn't say those words, I know that better than anyone. You are once again proving my point. You took what I said and interpreted it in a way that I've continually said I didn't mean it. And that's ironically exactly what you're accusing me of doing with MM2. I honestly don't know how you got "I want Metalmarsh 2 to get upset and leave" as my meaning from anything I've posted and it couldn't be further from the truth. All I did re: MM2 was disagree with him about something, and I did so in a non-confrontational way.

RIP Syn 2.

Here's a sheep.

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

WOT
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

hai

baaaaai
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Day 6 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Mother knows Best

Roxy: I SAID TURN THAT THING DOWN AND GET READY FOR THE VOTE!

Blooper 2: HEY! What're ya tryin' to do?! You ruined my record, man, I just bought it!

Roxy: I don't care what you just bought! You get your fanny-perpendicular and get ready for your vote!

Blooper 2: I'm not going to play your game!

Roxy: What do you mean you're not going to play my game?! You signed up!!!

Blooper 2: Just what I said, I'm not going to play your game!

Roxy: And why not?!

Blooper 2: Because I'm sick, that's why not!

Roxy: Sick...you're sick alright, what's wrong with you now, Prince Charming?

Blooper 2: I got an earache.

Roxy: Earache my eye! How'd you like a buttache?! Now get your little fanny out of that bed and clean up this room, it looks like a pigsty. You hear me?!

(Blooper 2 makes pig noises)

Roxy: Alright, that's enough! That's enough! You've pushed me far enough, young man, you're getting punished! Now stand up!

Blooper 2: No!

Roxy: I said STAND UP!

(Pulls Blooper 2's hair and Blooper 2 screams)

Blooper 2: Hey, let go of my hair, man!

Roxy: Now, young man, I have talked to you, and talked to you, and talked to you until I'm blue in the face, and I'm done talking to you!

Blooper 2: Good, does that mean you're done spitting on me, too?!

Roxy: Shut up, I'm not done talking to you! Now turn around and bend over!

Blooper 2: Well, what're ya gonna do ya pervert?

Roxy: Pervert...why you snotty...

(Roxy chases Blooper 2 and Blooper 2 whimpers)

Roxy: Oh, shut up, I haven't even touched you yet! Now I want you to know that this is going to hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me!

(Roxy spanks Blooper 2 weakly)

Blooper 2: Oh, wow, that didn't even hurt.

Roxy: Oh yeah!?

(Roxy spanks Blooper 2 weakly again)

Blooper 2: Oh, wow, what're you trying to do, tickle me?

Roxy: Tickle you, yeah, I'll tickle you...

(Roxy spanks Blooper 2 hard, hurting him)

Roxy: Does that tickle, huh? How about another tickle? Come on, laugh it up, funny boy!

(Roxy continues spanking Blooper 2)

Blooper 2: No more, no more, no more!

Roxy: Alright, are you going to do what I tell you?

Blooper 2: Yeah, yeah! (Whimpering)

Roxy: Are you going to talk back to me?

Blooper 2: Yeah, yeah! (Going along with the lecture, doesn't realize what he said)

Roxy: WHAT?!

Blooper 2: I mean, no, no, no...

Roxy: Good. Now you get your nice clothes on and get your little butt ready for the vote. Right now, do you understand?

Blooper 2: (Faking a whimper) Yeah...

Roxy: Alright.
Well I don't believe you.

(Roxy stops spanking and starts beating Blooper 2. Blooper 2 stops breathing)

(Roxy leaves the room and closes the door, she breathes a sigh of relief and turns on some music again)

Blooper 2 has been Modkilled he was my son Bass_the_Least_Clever - affiliation unknown until end game.

Something to be said for writing a death post for your own son.

It is now Day 6. Don't be a Bass_the_Clever! Vote!!!
;)
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

I was mid post this AM when I lost the post when the thread locked. So will get that back tonight :)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

All PM's have gone out. If you were expecting one but didn't get one PM us.

4 PM's were missing last night.

I'm loving all the sheep pics. :cloud9:
Gro-oo-ovy
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Interesting.

@HOSTS Was there no mafia kill tonight? Or Blooper 2 just that?
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Llama 2 wrote:Interesting.

@HOSTS Was there no mafia kill tonight? Or Blooper 2 just that?
:shrug:
;)
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

For the record, I hate being censored. I am in the process of making amends with a certain somebody, but only because the line was actually closer to my foot rather than farther. I am not apologizing because anybody wants me to, or is attempting to make me to, but because I want to, and when you fuck up with a friend you gotta eat your words and smooth that shit over.

That said, I am about done with this game because I will not play with a fucking muzzle on my face and a potential ban sentence dangling over my head. The only thing stopping me from replying to certain people in the true way that I normally speak, is my respect for certain other people who I happen to enjoy the company of. Even then, only barely does it hinder me.

I will come in here and place votes so as to not make the hosts resort to mod killing me out of respect for having created and hosting the game.

Certain other changes will happen, but that is tied to my real account. Not this one.

Friendly life tip: Lighten up. Enjoy life more. None of us really has that long to do so.

That will be my final post in this thread.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I am voting for boo 2, because that was a painfully stupid post.
dunya
Turnip Head
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spooky Ghost »

That was my first instinct too.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

While I have not agreed with everything Lacey has said, I have to agree with her on this. the fact that I did not feel the civviest about boo 2 prior to this helps. I am going to vote for boo 2.

While I still don't trust Dom at all, I think that sticking together on this could help us get past some of the hostility.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Me too.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Golden 2 is missing from the poll.

I went and checked and no living player has been missing from a poll before.

I'm very likely to vote for Cookie again today. I think it's pretty good that we got Eloh/ninja when we did, so I'm glad it wasn't cookie yesterday. But I still feel strongly about the slip.

Boo - I hope that you can come to a place where you are ok playing the game to its fullest. I'm not going to vote for you for being upset, but I do think that if you are not willing to post at all, you might consider asking for a replacement.

To be fair to others - I don't think voting for you is bad, I just don't like to vote someone when they are clearly upset.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

What?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Golden 2 is missing from the poll.

I'm very likely to vote for Cookie again today. I think it's pretty good that we got Eloh/ninja when we did, so I'm glad it wasn't cookie yesterday. But I still feel strongly about the slip.

Boo - I hope that you can come to a place where you are ok playing the game to its fullest. I'm not going to vote for you for being upset, but I do think that if you are not willing to post at all, you might consider asking for a replacement.

To be fair to others - I don't think voting for you is bad, I just don't like to vote someone when they are clearly upset.
Did you see his deleted post? He's upset because he was a jackass, and doesn't have free reign to continue being a jackass.
dunya
Turnip Head
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

I used to be a moderator, but I was fired.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 5 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

Cobalt 2 wrote:Dom just voted Eloh, so if I'm right about him, then Eloh is town.

About Cookie, I find the zany reasons for voting there disquieting.

Look: Please consider that Dom's "ISO" of her was extra conscious of how BR would flip. He didn't even vote Cookie.
Eloh was not town.

But I don't think this says anything about me.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Do you still think a baddie role that can't be lynched is ludicrous?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I'd rather boo 2 get replaced or modkilled than waste a lynch on him. I'm not a fan of his attitude, but I'm also not a big fan of anyone using this as an opportunity to set up an easy vote. If he flips civ there's absolutely no accountability for those votes.

I got my eye on Lacey 2 and Cookie 2 for that.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Reywas 2 wrote:I'd rather boo 2 get replaced or modkilled than waste a lynch on him. I'm not a fan of his attitude, but I'm also not a big fan of anyone using this as an opportunity to set up an easy vote. If he flips civ there's absolutely no accountability for those votes.

He has made it clear he isn't going to ask to be replaced. If you miss the point of this, fine. But this thread has had a hostility element and perhaps this will purge it if we come together to do this. Our hostesses are awesome, and why force them to modkill one of their roles?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

Did you see his deleted post? He's upset because he was a jackass, and doesn't have free reign to continue being a jackass.
Yes I did, and I think the mods did the right thing. And I think boo might be bad too, he is right at the top of my list of suspects.

I just feel like voting him right now is kind of behaviour validation. I would rather he settle down and play or get a replacement, so I can judge the sock, not the person behind it.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Cookie 2 wrote:Do you still think a baddie role that can't be lynched is ludicrous?
One that can't be lynched? Yes.

As we've seen, Synonym was not a baddie and Long Con only had one chance to switch it. Do you still think it's viable?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Whether boo flips good or bad, it is an easy lynch. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to reevaluate.

The votes for him have been because he made "dumb" comments (some of which none of us have even seen). This does not correlate to alignment in the slightest.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:Do you still think a baddie role that can't be lynched is ludicrous?

As we've seen, Synonym was not a baddie and Long Con only had one chance to switch it. Do you still think it's viable?

I think it was a valid possiblity at the time I said it. the fact that you blew it off and implied it was a ludicrous when i know, and I think you do too, that it is actually rather a common thing. Your post was disingenuous in the extreme. Incredibly so.

There are tons of bad roles that cannot be lynched until they are the last one on their team. Which would be unlikley during day one or two when i said that. You're full of it, tbh.
Ricochet 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

Yes I did, and I think the mods did the right thing. And I think boo might be bad too, he is right at the top of my list of suspects.

I just feel like voting him right now is kind of behaviour validation. I would rather he settle down and play or get a replacement, so I can judge the sock, not the person behind it.
So you think he could be bad, but that throwing his ass out would be behavior validation? How?

You would rather let someone at the top of your list get replaced? this post confuses me alot.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

boo 2 wrote:For the record, I hate being censored. I am in the process of making amends with a certain somebody, but only because the line was actually closer to my foot rather than farther. I am not apologizing because anybody wants me to, or is attempting to make me to, but because I want to, and when you fuck up with a friend you gotta eat your words and smooth that shit over.

That said, I am about done with this game because I will not play with a fucking muzzle on my face and a potential ban sentence dangling over my head. The only thing stopping me from replying to certain people in the true way that I normally speak, is my respect for certain other people who I happen to enjoy the company of. Even then, only barely does it hinder me.

I will come in here and place votes so as to not make the hosts resort to mod killing me out of respect for having created and hosting the game.

Certain other changes will happen, but that is tied to my real account. Not this one.

Friendly life tip: Lighten up. Enjoy life more. None of us really has that long to do so.

That will be my final post in this thread.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dom 2 wrote:Whether boo flips good or bad, it is an easy lynch. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to reevaluate.

The votes for him have been because he made "dumb" comments (some of which none of us have even seen). This does not correlate to alignment in the slightest.
What is this supposed to mean? Do you think Daisy made this up?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:I'd rather boo 2 get replaced or modkilled than waste a lynch on him. I'm not a fan of his attitude, but I'm also not a big fan of anyone using this as an opportunity to set up an easy vote. If he flips civ there's absolutely no accountability for those votes.

He has made it clear he isn't going to ask to be replaced. If you miss the point of this, fine. But this thread has had a hostility element and perhaps this will purge it if we come together to do this. Our hostesses are awesome, and why force them to modkill one of their roles?
If he refuses to play then he needs to be replaced or modkilled. I agree that our hostesses are awesome. But I'm not willing to waste the civvies' most valuable tool just because a player has a bad attitude.

linki: What Dom said.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:

I think it was a valid possiblity at the time I said it. the fact that you blew it off and implied it was a ludicrous when i know, and I think you do too, that it is actually rather a common thing. Your post was disingenuous in the extreme. Incredibly so.

There are tons of bad roles that cannot be lynched until they are the last one on their team. Which would be unlikley during day one or two when i said that. You're full of it, tbh.
I find your fear-mongering highly suspect.

And why is my opinion full of it? You asked me a question, and I answered it. What?

Linki: It means that if boo flips mafia everyone will say "yay", but if boo flips civ, everyone will say "oh well, he was saying dumb things". No I don't think Daisy made anything up, as I stated that nobody saw one of the comments, because Daisy erased them.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Dom 2 wrote:Whether boo flips good or bad, it is an easy lynch. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to reevaluate.

I didn't say in my post that it was about his alignment.

If he wasn't mod killed for what he said, and he isn't going to ask for a replacement, then it is up to players in the game to make a judgement call on him.

My judgement call is that what he chose to say makes him someone I have no interest in playing with. And then he doubled down on it.

If you did see, and you're comfortable keeping around someone who throws out what amounts to a homophobic slur, that's your call. If you didn't see, then perhaps you should trust those of us who did.
dunya
Turnip Head

Return to “Previous Jobs”