Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Re: Day 10 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Gunther »

And no, I'm not original baddie and I'm not a recruit.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I think you're a more likely recruit than Cobalt 2, Rico 2.

I know it isn't me.

I had been most suspicious of Cobalt 2 being the recruit, but that has stopped being the case based on llama 2 being civilian.

The timing of her death would suggest it isn't Dom 2 from Bass 2's possible vouch, but based on that last post, if it isn't just a post for the sake of it and does contain information; which the first page says won't be the case, so @Hostesses, can you confirm anything in that regard for us?; then it would suggest that there's at least one surviving Elohcin 2 recruit, and they inherited the ability to recruit, which means Dom 2 could also have been recruited. I probably wouldn't go with him first, because from a numbers game it doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way, but it is a concern now.

Since I think Cookie 2 is the last baddie, that leaves you and Epignosis 2 as the top contenders for who I suspect most as the recruit. I lean a little towards suspecting you, but that's mostly because, if it turns out one of you isn't a recruit, but is actually a baddie, I think it's more likely to be you.

All that being said, I think our best bet is to lynch Cookie 2 today. We still don't actually know the recruits win condition, and taking out a baddie that's listed as a baddie seems like the better goal with this lynch.
Right, all the baddie super geniuses kill the person they have been suspecting for days. Give me a break. I trusted you out of the gate based on my thoughts on who you were, and as usual, baddie you bites me trust in the ass, Never trusting you again, lol. I also trusted Cobalt and that was apparently a joke as well, since Dom has flipped civ.

OK, the civvies are hosed anyhow. Lets lynch me. If there is only one baddie left maybe this will expose him, or her, however s/he may appear.

Voting Cookie.

Also, to the person who blocked me. Blocking me was fairly pointless, as someone else is the killer :)

Lets do it Lacey.
You were blocked this most recent night?
I was told that what I attempted to do did not go through, so that is my presumption.

And you said i am the last baddie, yet you have not voted for me :)

Why not?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Huh. and given the llama 2 result as a blocker, you don't find that interesting?
dunya
Turnip Head
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

@Hostess is Cookie's 2 role claiming/info dumping or would this not count.

Cookie what are you saying in this post please explain.Or are you saying Lip 2 is the last baddie if sowhy vote for yourself?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I think you're a more likely recruit than Cobalt 2, Rico 2.

I know it isn't me.

I had been most suspicious of Cobalt 2 being the recruit, but that has stopped being the case based on llama 2 being civilian.

The timing of her death would suggest it isn't Dom 2 from Bass 2's possible vouch, but based on that last post, if it isn't just a post for the sake of it and does contain information; which the first page says won't be the case, so @Hostesses, can you confirm anything in that regard for us?; then it would suggest that there's at least one surviving Elohcin 2 recruit, and they inherited the ability to recruit, which means Dom 2 could also have been recruited. I probably wouldn't go with him first, because from a numbers game it doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way, but it is a concern now.

Since I think Cookie 2 is the last baddie, that leaves you and Epignosis 2 as the top contenders for who I suspect most as the recruit. I lean a little towards suspecting you, but that's mostly because, if it turns out one of you isn't a recruit, but is actually a baddie, I think it's more likely to be you.

All that being said, I think our best bet is to lynch Cookie 2 today. We still don't actually know the recruits win condition, and taking out a baddie that's listed as a baddie seems like the better goal with this lynch.
Right, all the baddie super geniuses kill the person they have been suspecting for days. Give me a break. I trusted you out of the gate based on my thoughts on who you were, and as usual, baddie you bites me trust in the ass, Never trusting you again, lol. I also trusted Cobalt and that was apparently a joke as well, since Dom has flipped civ.

OK, the civvies are hosed anyhow. Lets lynch me. If there is only one baddie left maybe this will expose him, or her, however s/he may appear.

Voting Cookie.

Also, to the person who blocked me. Blocking me was fairly pointless, as someone else is the killer :)

Lets do it Lacey.
You were blocked this most recent night?
I was told that what I attempted to do did not go through, so that is my presumption.

Why not?
I wonder what it was you attempted to do. Resurrect someone for the third time?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Reporting
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Huh. and given the llama 2 result as a blocker, you don't find that interesting?
We have had one multiple role result, personally I don;t think any of the flips are reliable after the double tracker flip :shrug: and if not a blocker than I am sure there are other ways to prevent things from happening. All I know is that what I attempted to do specifically failed

Epignosis 2 wrote:@Hostess is Cookie's 2 role claiming/info dumping or would this not count.

Cookie what are you saying in this post please explain.Or are you saying Lip 2 is the last baddie if sowhy vote for yourself?
I am going to reply to this out of order; Lacey has been saying I was bad for days, yet always seeming to vote for someone else. So let's have him put his money where his mouth is and see if his number one suspect is bad. He said I have to be the last baddie in his first post, why didn't he vote for me? Waiting to hop onto someone elses bandwagon, perhaps?

And how is saying my action failed an info dump? An info dump is using out of thread knowledge to say that you, or someone else is a specific role, kind of like this:
(large quote snipped for brevity)
Cobalt 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:

Why not?
I wonder what it was you attempted to do. Resurrect someone for the third time?
Now see, Epi, THIS is info dumping.

And Cobalt, Dr Wilgy never really came back, did he? There was some sort of problem there, wasn't there?

:disappoint:
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

You spend way too much time jumping to conclusions, Cobalt. Not what i would have expected from you.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I don't have info. Mis-info, maybe. :suspish:
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

See, this is why you should wait.

While you have a history of game-losing resses; I think; some of us do have things under control. Maybe I was trying to keep you safe at night with suspicion. Or I really suspect you but get thrown off by better targets. Which is happening again. But as usual, it's not to join a bandwagon, it's because there's someone else to lynch, who I put the first vote on.

I am voting for Ricochet 2. He's been spinning for days, and I haven't trusted it. Now we have the numbers to handle it. Epi 2, he wants to vote for you, so help us out by retaliatory voting him. Cobalt 2, we can figure out who is next if we haven't won after he is gone, but help me get rid of him for a start. Dom 2, you still playing? cause that would be helpful as well.
dunya
Turnip Head
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

GET REKT

SDFOJSIDOFIJODSNFSJNDFSKND
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Cookie 2, the thing you tried to do last night, have you asked if you're allowed to try doing it again tomorrow night, and if so, was that a yes or a no?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Damnit, I was expecting Cobalt and one more vote to come my way, but I wasn't expecting it to be lacey.

I wish cookie's vote was still out there.

Everyone, I'm almost certain there is a team of two left. I don't know whether it is the baddies or the recruits, but if they lynch me now and get one more kill, its over.

The fact lacey and cobalt are going after me right now makes me think it may be them, and that its the recruits. Or else that lacey is just wrong and cobalt has taken advantage.

Please Dom, Epi... trust me and take out Cobalt. Even if you are bad, I don't think you are going to win unless you do this. It's mutual interest time. If I'm wrong and Cobalt is not bad, lynch me tomorrow.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Damnit, I was expecting Cobalt and one more vote to come my way, but I wasn't expecting it to be lacey.

I wish cookie's vote was still out there.

Everyone, I'm almost certain there is a team of two left. I don't know whether it is the baddies or the recruits, but if they lynch me now and get one more kill, its over.

The fact lacey and cobalt are going after me right now makes me think it may be them, and that its the recruits. Or else that lacey is just wrong and cobalt has taken advantage.

Please Dom, Epi... trust me and take out Cobalt. Even if you are bad, I don't think you are going to win unless you do this. It's mutual interest time. If I'm wrong and Cobalt is not bad, lynch me tomorrow.
"mutual interest time" dafuq :suspish:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I'm telling it exactly how I think it is cobalt. There are two teams left, and whichever team you are not on, if they don't vote for you today I think you and your team win, and I do not think you are civilian.

For one thing, I don't think you would have voted for me if you were.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Damnit, I was expecting Cobalt and one more vote to come my way, but I wasn't expecting it to be lacey.
You were expecting my vote?
Ricochet 2 wrote:For one thing, I don't think you would have voted for me if you were.
But you dont think I'd have voted for you unless I was bad.

gtfo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Exactly.

I've been 99% certain you are bad for a while, which is why your vote doesn't surprise me. I expected it entirely. I haven't been able to get traction, but I think thats because you have pulled the wool over peoples eyes. Not my eyes.

Seriously, though, I think if Dom and Epignosis join me today then they still have a chance of winning the game, whether or not they are civ or recruits or bad. If they do not join me, I think you win the game, with whoever your teammates are, and me and the civilians lose. It's as simple as that.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:You and Dom go without saying. I completely trust you because there is no chance Dom was recruited and as for you it's only very slim, I already did the analysis ages ago. I only mentioned cobalt out of the three people I'm thinking of for a lynch, because cobalt can only be a recruit not an original baddie.
And I no fuckin recruit
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Exactly.

I've been 99% certain you are bad for a while, which is why your vote doesn't surprise me. I expected it entirely. I haven't been able to get traction, but I think thats because you have pulled the wool over peoples eyes. Not my eyes.

Seriously, though, I think if Dom and Epignosis join me today then they still have a chance of winning the game, whether or not they are civ or recruits or bad. If they do not join me, I think you win the game, with whoever your teammates are, and me and the civilians lose. It's as simple as that.
This doesn't hold up.

We know Cobalt 2 isn't original baddie.

We cannot say the same for you.

Cobalt 2 can only be bad if he was recruited. You could have started bad, or have been recruited. And one of those is the case.

By your own logic of whatever alignment Dom 2 and Epi 2 are, they are better off voting for you. Especially if they are civilian.
dunya
Turnip Head
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:See, this is why you should wait.

While you have a history of game-losing resses; I think; some of us do have things under control. Maybe I was trying to keep you safe at night with suspicion. Or I really suspect you but get thrown off by better targets. Which is happening again. But as usual, it's not to join a bandwagon, it's because there's someone else to lynch, who I put the first vote on.

I am voting for Ricochet 2. He's been spinning for days, and I haven't trusted it. Now we have the numbers to handle it. Epi 2, he wants to vote for you, so help us out by retaliatory voting him. Cobalt 2, we can figure out who is next if we haven't won after he is gone, but help me get rid of him for a start. Dom 2, you still playing? cause that would be helpful as well.
I think your mafia or if there is a recruiter team your on it. I'm thinking and I could be totally wrong that you and Cobalt are on the same team. Yesterday you voted quite early for Sig 2 and he voted for Llama 2 turns out they were both civs your know both together voting for rico why are you doing this? You don't think he could be bad. I had doubts for awhile, but nothing to really back it up with. I will need to think it over but I think I will be voting for Cobalt 2. Also this so help us out, it could just be wording I've made plenty of such mistakes but a combination of that and saying I should vote for him just for retaliation? So because he said he might lynch me I should vote for him and help you out? Then notice the second portion you say to Cobalt 2

"we can figure out who is next if we haven't won after he is gone" this also doesn't sound like something a civ would say. Dom read this post over it reeks of scum, they are know more confident so aren't as stealthy as before. Plus Rico being the only one to consider I might be bad is a plus for me, I don't know if he is civilian but I don't think he is mafia. Dom if you aren't mafia trust me look over Lip's post that I quoted and vote with me for Cobalt. When Cobalt flips mafia we can lynch Lip next phase.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

"I will need to think it over but I think I will be voting for Cobalt 2"

You thought pretty fast. Glad to see you tipped your hand. :suspish:

I wish Cookie would not have voted herself like that. Hopefully Dom makes the vote and sees sense.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

@lacey - yes we do know cobalt 2 isn't original baddie.

I still am 99% sure he is bad.
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:By your own logic of whatever alignment Dom 2 and Epi 2 are, they are better off voting for you. Especially if they are civilian.
This is just ridiculous. My logic comes from knowing that I AM civilian. My logic is about there being a two person team trying to win this game RIGHT NOW and it looks to me like that is you and cobalt, and yes that would make you the recruit team not the original baddies.

@cobalt - you took the words right out of my mouth. I wish cookie hadn't self-voted like that. I hope that Dom sees sense as well.

If Dom does not vote for you, the civilians ARE GOING TO LOSE.

If I'm wrong about Cobalt being bad, then lynch me tomorrow.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Celeste »

For Dom:

Bass turned around on me Night 3
Bass 2 wrote:For what it's worth, I thought on Cobalt more after I voted him and decided that his tone wasn't "hiding" per se.

While this doesn't clear Synonym 2, as people have brought up the possibility of multiple baddie teams, it makes it pretty unlikely IMO that they were on the same team. Willingly turning Day 3 into a Syn 2 VS Long Con 2 debate would be a lose-lose for them.

Lacey 2 answer me, am I your friend? I like friends.
Elohcin got lynched Day 5.

The recruiter would have had to take me in that little ass window of time. And that's only if the recruiter was even still recruiting Night 4.

4 recruits is OP as fuck.

Epig2 has tipped his hand.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bass checked you on NIGHT ONE OR TWO, not night three. MM was checked on night three. That's just an outright lie. I did this analysis days ago. Don't try and spin it now.

That means there was, depending on timing, every single night is on the table for you to have been recruited.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

And honestly 'four recruits is OP as fuck'

Like, trying to push 'the recruit power must be every night'. What if it was just odd or just even nights? We don't know how the recruiting power worked. It was super-secret.

You think Epi and I are a team? I came in to today saying Epi was my first choice for a lynch, and I meant it. I've only changed that because of the way you showed YOUR hand. I'm not on a team with Epi.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Bass checked you on NIGHT ONE OR TWO, not night three. MM was checked on night three. That's just an outright lie. I did this analysis days ago. Don't try and spin it now.

That means there was, depending on timing, every single night is on the table for you to have been recruited.
I didn't say he CHECKED me. I said he TURNED AROUND ON ME. lol read fail

I don't think Dom is going to vote if Im right about who he is, so I hope you lose this tie. :D
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

What does turned around on you even mean, and how is it relevant?

I know who Dom is, and see no reason they should not vote, but I'm sure you do hope I lose the tie, because I think if I lose this tie you and Ninja and probably lacey have this game won, and you know what my power is and know that I am the one power you don't want in this game to stop you right now.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Unfortunately, I feel you also probably won an extra vote in the trivia, because I know I once again just missed out on winning it, so I'm certain that I'm going to lose the flip unless Dom comes in and votes with us. I think you guys could see a way to win this game right now and took it. Well done, well played. But I'll do everything I possibly can to stop it.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:What does turned around on you even mean, and how is it relevant?

I know who Dom is, and see no reason they should not vote, but I'm sure you do hope I lose the tie, because I think if I lose this tie you and Ninja and probably lacey have this game won, and you know what my power is and know that I am the one power you don't want in this game to stop you right now.
lol

If I wanted you out and I'm bad, all I had to do was kill you.

But nope. I'm stuck here at endgame with you Big scary power...oooooo! :haha:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Dom, I plead with you. Read these posts carefully. That's all I can ask. If you think I'm bad and you vote for me, I understand.

But I think the evidence is all there, and I think we lose this game if we do not lynch Cobalt today, and I really need your help.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Unfortunately, I feel you also probably won an extra vote in the trivia, because I know I once again just missed out on winning it, so I'm certain that I'm going to lose the flip unless Dom comes in and votes with us. I think you guys could see a way to win this game right now and took it. Well done, well played. But I'll do everything I possibly can to stop it.
"Us." Mr. Bad Guy that Bass never hid behind, and Mr. Recruit that Bass never hid behind.

lolololololol
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Oh really cobalt? All you had to do was kill me?

Well what if recruit team only have even night kills? You only found out my power yesterday. Stop throwing stupid logic around.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

If you were 99% sure of me being bad for a while, you would have torn this thread apart calling for my head (like your doing now all of a sudden lol). You didn't do that. You just made a soft push in my direction and then pulled an OMGUS, saying that the lynch against me wasn't gaining traction. pfff
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:See, this is why you should wait.

I think your mafia or if there is a recruiter team your on it. I'm thinking and I could be totally wrong that you and Cobalt are on the same team. Yesterday you voted quite early for Sig 2 and he voted for Llama 2 turns out they were both civs your know both together voting for rico why are you doing this? You don't think he could be bad. I had doubts for awhile, but nothing to really back it up with. I will need to think it over but I think I will be voting for Cobalt 2. Also this so help us out, it could just be wording I've made plenty of such mistakes but a combination of that and saying I should vote for him just for retaliation? So because he said he might lynch me I should vote for him and help you out? Then notice the second portion you say to Cobalt 2

"we can figure out who is next if we haven't won after he is gone" this also doesn't sound like something a civ would say. Dom read this post over it reeks of scum, they are know more confident so aren't as stealthy as before. Plus Rico being the only one to consider I might be bad is a plus for me, I don't know if he is civilian but I don't think he is mafia. Dom if you aren't mafia trust me look over Lip's post that I quoted and vote with me for Cobalt. When Cobalt flips mafia we can lynch Lip next phase.
Good job with this. I was wondering if you or Cookie was a living recruit, and in a single post you've convinced me its you.

Well Cookie 2, the good news for you is Cobalt 2 and I never made the mistake of working together to lynch you, so we should still be able to win the game as long as Rico 2 is lynched today, and Epi 2 is the only surviving recruit. That should give us the numbers to mean one of us being NKed won't lose us the game.

We just can't let them win any prizes and pick up the manipulation stuff that is still there.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lacey - I may be going today. If I am, so be it.

However, if you are not on a team with cobalt, I really suggest that you consider him strongly for lynch tomorrow. That's my advice. I implore you to listen.

Good luck to the town whoever you are. I hope it's lacey, I hope you pull it off.

That's it from me, I don't need to keep playing with a salty cobalt. Only he knows his alignment, and whether he really thinks I am bad, for sure. I wish I had been around one more day to prove it, but it looks like this isn't how it is going..
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Lacey - I may be going today. If I am, so be it.

However, if you are not on a team with cobalt, I really suggest that you consider him strongly for lynch tomorrow. That's my advice. I implore you to listen.

Good luck to the town whoever you are. I hope it's lacey, I hope you pull it off.

That's it from me, I don't need to keep playing with a salty cobalt. Only he knows his alignment, and whether he really thinks I am bad, for sure. I wish I had been around one more day to prove it, but it looks like this isn't how it is going..
He isn't salty, he's just bummed because he had been trusting you and thought his read was right, but then you went and made it obvious that it wasn't.

Don't worry, the town is going to pull it off. You're going to get lynched, Epi will NK someone, the survivors lynch Epi, the game will end. It got down the wire, you were really close, but a few things came together perfectly for us.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Well, ok. Good luck. It's not my fault if you lose. You should have lynched epi first, then you would know.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Well, ok. Good luck. It's not my fault if you lose. You should have lynched epi first, then you would know.
Still wasn't convinced about Epi until he decided to chance it and vote with you.
dunya
Turnip Head
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

If you present a case against me I will answer your point, I was convinced that you were a civilian until your quick voting yesterday, and how you and cobalt are both voting the same way and so quickly this phase. I laid out my case and I'm confident that I'm right.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

:(
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Voted Ricochet 2. Sorry I haven't been around much.

I'm mostly caught up, and he seems like the best choice to me.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Well Dom lets hope I'm wrong if not then the civs loose.

@Lipsticklacey 2 I think your mafia if so when Rico flips civ I will be coming after you tomorrow and you have yet to say why you think I'm mafia when you have had the most suspicious reasoning this phase. Your reason for why I should vote Rico alone was scummy.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Well I'm going down.

But lacey, I beseech you, don't trust cobalt! That is all. Assuming that the game isn't over.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Guess Who?

Ricochet 2 and Cobalt 2 sat opposing each other. There was palpable tension in the room. Neither opponent was able to take their eyes off one another. Ricochet 2 shifted nervously in his seat and Cobalt 2, feeling flushed, tugged anxiously at the collar of his shirt.

"Are you…" Cobalt 2 started to say as he glanced at his board.

Ricochet 2 reached for his glass and took a sip of water.

"…wearing glasses?" He smugly turned his game board to reveal one card flipped up.

Ricochet 2 eyes narrowed over his cup. He abruptly lunged across the table, sending cards and both game boards flying. The glass shattered on the ground. They rolled around. Struggling. Both trying to get the upper hand.

Ricochet 2 wrapped both hands around Cobalt 2's neck and squeezed. He was so close. He could taste the victory as the life drained out of Cobalt 2.

Cobalt 2 could feel himself losing consciousness. But he wasn't ready to give up yet. He spied the shards of glass, just within reach. He grasped the largest piece and plunged it into Ricochet 2's neck.

Ricochet 2 clutched his throat as the blood spilled through his fingers. "But… we were.. so …. close." He sputtered.

Ricochet 2 has been lynched.

Spoiler: show
He was Image
And the mafia blocker.

The Baddies have been eliminated. Thanks for playing baddies! :hug: :hugs:

It is now Night 10.
You have 23 hours to get your PM's in.
I am posting the lynch results early, but I can't promise Roxy will be able to do the same with the Night results. Sadly work has to come before mafia sometimes. :p
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Well Dom lets hope I'm wrong if not then the civs loose.

@Lipsticklacey 2 I think your mafia if so when Rico flips civ I will be coming after you tomorrow and you have yet to say why you think I'm mafia when you have had the most suspicious reasoning this phase. Your reason for why I should vote Rico alone was scummy.
I look forward to your back pedalling after Rico turns up bad.

I know what your plan was voting with him, I'm just surprised you didn't see the obvious flaw of working with him. But I guess once his role is revealed you'll understand that as well.
dunya
Turnip Head
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 16

Re: Night 10 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Golden »

Well played peoples. I tried.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Nice try Golden and Co.
dunya
Turnip Head
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote:Well played peoples. I tried.
You did so good. Some things just weren't in your favor. :bighug:
Gro-oo-ovy
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

fingersplints wrote:
Golden wrote:Well played peoples. I tried.
You did so good. Some things just weren't in your favor. :bighug:
Like my profound awesomeness.

Or lucky timing.

It's one of those.
dunya
Turnip Head

Return to “Previous Jobs”