Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Night 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Lunatella »

For what it's worth, I thought on Cobalt more after I voted him and decided that his tone wasn't "hiding" per se.

While this doesn't clear Synonym 2, as people have brought up the possibility of multiple baddie teams, it makes it pretty unlikely IMO that they were on the same team. Willingly turning Day 3 into a Syn 2 VS Long Con 2 debate would be a lose-lose for them.

Lacey 2 answer me, am I your friend? I like friends.
Lunalee
nutella
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

With Long Con 2 flipping mafia I find it more likely that Synonym 2 is clean.

Cobalt 2 on the other hand I'm unsure of, I would like to see some posts know that long con is dead they can no longer follow the Cobalt Long con hunt sock game.

One thing I find interesting is that Llama 2 voted for gamer guy 2 day 1, I really don't see his reasoning for that, he is also targeting low posters at the moment I will be watching him.

MetalMarsh 2 is another player of interest to me he defended Long Con 2, voted for Synonym 2 on day 1 then for Cobalt 2 on day 2. So Day 1 he voted to protect Long Con but left that on day 2 and voted solo. His general posting style seems off as well he is leaning mafia to me.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Black Rock 2 wrote:llama I remembered what I forgot re: what someone else said that makes this hunt for the person who didn't send in their power limited in helpfulness: the hosts accept, and actually said they prefer, team emails. With a team email someone else on the team can send in all the powers for the group even if every person is not there to represent themselves. How do you think that fact influences the value of just looking for one person who wasn't around night 1?
Yes, I asked that question. But based on the fact that a lot of PMs were missing leads me to believe someone dun goofed.

I think the odds are better than the doctor protecting or the blocker blocking the mafia member putting the kill in. That's a 1/25 chance. I don't think looking at low posters is "limited in helpfulness" as you say.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Epignosis 2 wrote:With Long Con 2 flipping mafia I find it more likely that Synonym 2 is clean.

Cobalt 2 on the other hand I'm unsure of, I would like to see some posts know that long con is dead they can no longer follow the Cobalt Long con hunt sock game.

One thing I find interesting is that Llama 2 voted for gamer guy 2 day 1, I really don't see his reasoning for that, he is also targeting low posters at the moment I will be watching him.

MetalMarsh 2 is another player of interest to me he defended Long Con 2, voted for Synonym 2 on day 1 then for Cobalt 2 on day 2. So Day 1 he voted to protect Long Con but left that on day 2 and voted solo. His general posting style seems off as well he is leaning mafia to me.
The Gamer Guy vote is understandable for garnering suspicion, dear Epi. But what to you is suspicious about eyeing low posters?

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

OH MY GOD

I hand you your first scum on a fucking silver platter and now you're suspecting ME. YOUR WELCOME YOUR MAJESTY.

Just lynch me already. then when I flip town AND I WILL FLIP TOWN you can see how stupid you look in that mirror you're constantly admiring. I've done nothing but TELL THE TRUTH.

I'm so over this. Gonna go eat my feelings.

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

Cobalt 2 wrote:OH MY GOD

I hand you your first scum on a fucking silver platter and now you're suspecting ME. YOUR WELCOME YOUR MAJESTY.

Just lynch me already. then when I flip town AND I WILL FLIP TOWN you can see how stupid you look in that mirror you're constantly admiring. I've done nothing but TELL THE TRUTH.

this guy reminds me of somebody
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Golf »

*Votes Cobalt*
Fractal
sprityo
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

I hate you all.

Voting O AG
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Golden 2 wrote:

this guy reminds me of somebody
I agree! I think I saw that panda at the Chicago Zoo.

ImageImageImage
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Whoever you are, Cobalt 2, you're my hero.
Lunalee
nutella
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

Llama 2 wrote:
Epignosis 2 wrote:With Long Con 2 flipping mafia I find it more likely that Synonym 2 is clean.

The Gamer Guy vote is understandable for garnering suspicion, dear Epi. But what to you is suspicious about eyeing low posters?
Eyeing low level posters does have some merit but at the same time they are easy mafia targets for lynches. Only targeting low level posters does garner my attention. :noble:
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Yay! Bye, LC/Real me! Good job, those of you after him since the beginning. I am feeling better this evening, though quite tired. Voting American Gods, because it's cool.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

In all fairness and on a serious note, right now I'll give around 10% credence to the thought that someone might have meta uber-bussed LC. Let's call it the "Epignosis bussing effect". You just never know. A meta grudge, such as the "Scum Con" one, can, *in pure theory*, be an ideal distancing tactic, in case that player and "LC" have had the misfortune to be paired as mafia.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Golden 2 wrote:In all fairness and on a serious note, right now I'll give around 10% credence to the thought that someone might have meta uber-bussed LC. Let's call it the "Epignosis bussing effect". You just never know. A meta grudge, such as the "Scum Con" one, can, *in pure theory*, be an ideal distancing tactic, in case that player and "LC" have had the misfortune to be paired as mafia.
I would be flabbergasted if not one of the band wagoners on LC are mafia. Flabbergasted I say.

ImageImageImage
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Calling Long Con 2 mafia on Day 0 because the real Long Con was mafia in another game is meaningless. :suspish:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

I will get back to doing my ISO's tonight. Been busy the last day and a half, but there's still quite a few players I plan on reading.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Dom the joke is that Synonym 2 is the real Cobalt and flipped out, so now Cobalt 2 is pretending to flip out. Same gif and whatnot.
Lunalee
nutella
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Get Back, You are Dead

After the chaos of the circus, Dr Wiggly 2 felt eerily quiet. The Silly Person was watching JaggedJimmyJay 2, but it was too quiet in the corner where he was sitting, any action would have drawn attention. Ofc The Silly Person did not care so JaggedJimmyJay 2 would not live to see another day.As The Silly Person turned to leave he noticed that Dr Wiggly was not moving. No one noticed Roxy, a roadie to the band members DH, bf, LT and S~V~S, cleaning off her trusty pocketknife.

In the midst of this very quiet night, in walked fingersplints. "Hi guys!" she said as she entered.

They all just stared at Roxy when she announced she had forgot to mention that Bass 2 was replaced Day 2. :doh: Sorry Everyone! Still need one more replacement though!

JJJ 2 was Long Con your civvie Power Borrower

Dr Wiggly 2 was ? your ? ??

It is now Day 4 and you have 48 hours to lynch someone. Good luck!
;)
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Chuck »

Hello friends.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Roxy wrote:
Get Back, You are Dead

After the chaos of the circus, Dr Wiggly 2 felt eerily quiet. The Silly Person was watching JaggedJimmyJay 2, but it was too quiet in the corner where he was sitting, any action would have drawn attention. Ofc The Silly Person did not care so JaggedJimmyJay 2 would not live to see another day.As The Silly Person turned to leave he noticed that Dr Wiggly was not moving. No one noticed Roxy, a roadie to the band members DH, bf, LT and S~V~S, cleaning off her trusty pocketknife.

In the midst of this very quiet night, in walked fingersplints. "Hi guys!" she said as she entered.

They all just stared at Roxy when she announced she had forgot to mention that Bass 2 was replaced Day 2. :doh: Sorry Everyone! Still need one more replacement though!

JJJ 2 was Long Con your civvie Power Borrower

Dr Wiggly 2 was ? your ? ??

It is now Day 4 and you have 48 hours to lynch someone. Good luck!
[/quote]
RIP actual Long Con.
As for Wilgy 2... ????

And welcome new Bass 2!

Do we have a SK in the midst or what?

ImageImageImage
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Day 4 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Kent Brockman »

I think that since Wilgy 2's role was unrevealed, he was modkilled. The rules say modkills won't be revealed.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

No, I've been here, I replaced the "real Bass 2" on Day 2, it just wasn't announced. That explains the change in activity "over the weekend"
Lunalee
nutella
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

What? I was talking about the part in the post where it said "Wligy was ??? your ???"
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Cookie 2 wrote:What? I was talking about the part in the post where it said "Wligy was ??? your ???"
I think he's responding to me.

ImageImageImage
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Oh, OK. He posted like 5 minutes after I did. I was befuddled ha ha.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

"The Silly Person" eh? Is that a reference to a past game perhaps? Or possibly something else?

I was expecting mafia to double down on killing Golden 2 since the medic is already dead. After all Golden has already been outed as the Tracker, which can be a bad time for mafia. He is also a confirmed civ now. Gonna have to think about that one for awhile.

But more importantly, why did the Tracker have a resurrection ability? Those two normally are not in tandem. Something about this has bugged me since I first read it, and the feeling is only getting worse.

I wonder if mafia have some kind of "fake night kill" ability. It certainly wouldnt be the first time I have witnessed such a thing.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

boo 2 wrote:"The Silly Person" eh? Is that a reference to a past game perhaps? Or possibly something else?

I was expecting mafia to double down on killing Golden 2 since the medic is already dead. After all Golden has already been outed as the Tracker, which can be a bad time for mafia. He is also a confirmed civ now. Gonna have to think about that one for awhile.

But more importantly, why did the Tracker have a resurrection ability? Those two normally are not in tandem. Something about this has bugged me since I first read it, and the feeling is only getting worse.

I wonder if mafia have some kind of "fake night kill" ability. It certainly wouldnt be the first time I have witnessed such a thing.
I think the more likely scenario is that the rezzer is a civ and saw that Golden is a good role to have around.

But why he didn't get killed is beyond me. Unless...Gamer Guy 2 really was a seemer and the doc is still out there. The mafia would know this of course...

@HOSTS: How many missing PMs last night? :beer:

ImageImageImage
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Personally, I think Occams Razor = there is a civ rezzer, not that the tracker has a tandem rezz power. that would be silly powerful.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

What is a "Seemer"? That is not a role I am familiar with.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

I would have assumed the obvious answer to why golden 2 is not dead is no double targetting. They killed him on night 2, why would they be able to kill him again on night 3? Unless two baddie teams, which is something I've been thinking about re synonym.

I also assume a civ rezzer rezzed golden.

@llama - I was wondering why you were pointing out my one post on night 1, that seemed odd to me (I get on and post when I have time to) but now I understand that it is about the night one kill not happening. However, I make one post five minutes before the deadline, why then would I be part of a team that forgot to send in a kill? Surely that would be more consistent with someone who was making sure they got the kill in?

Hosts: Could LC choose the outcome of his lynch switch or did it go to the person with the second most votes?

I'm also thinking that, unless LC had no control, it is telling that LC switched the lynch to the doctor, for me that would point me more to the night one night kill not working. Hosts answering this question wuold help.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

boo 2 wrote:What is a "Seemer"? That is not a role I am familiar with.
Seemers allow this handsome fellow:

to appear as this guy:

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

A seemer is a member of the mafia who seems to be civilian (for example, when lynched or when checked by a cop)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Llama 2 wrote:@HOSTS: How many missing PMs last night? :beer:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Hosts: Could LC choose the outcome of his lynch switch or did it go to the person with the second most votes?
:shifty:
;)
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
A seemer is a member of the mafia who seems to be civilian (for example, when lynched or when checked by a cop)
Interesting. Thank you.
Kawanishi-Noseguchi
Kinunobebashi
Takiyama
Uguisunomori
Tsuzumigataki,
Tada
Hirano
Ichinotorii
Uneno
Yamashita
Sasabe
Kofudai
Tokiwadai
Myoukenguchi
Roxy
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Impossible Trivia - Got a Friend Edition has been answered correctly!

Thanks for playing.
;)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DrWilgy »

:pout: I'm dissapointed in you DrWilgy, you were most definitely not a doctor!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Golden 2 wrote:In all fairness and on a serious note, right now I'll give around 10% credence to the thought that someone might have meta uber-bussed LC. Let's call it the "Epignosis bussing effect". You just never know. A meta grudge, such as the "Scum Con" one, can, *in pure theory*, be an ideal distancing tactic, in case that player and "LC" have had the misfortune to be paired as mafia.
If anyone actually takes this seriously as a way to push either me or Cobalt I will literally eat you alive.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

SVS 2 wrote:I think LC2 being bad looks good for Synonym because of this:
Long Con 2 wrote:You are correct, cookie. I was trying to begin discussion, not stifle it. The act that Synonym talked about the skin of his sock account doesn't bother me as much as him saying that there are five baddies among us. How would he know that unless he was one of them.
Does anyone think LC2 pulled this on her team mate? To me it looks like a baddie making a stink about the first little thing she could find which suggests otherwise.
Oh good. Much like the real SVS you're showing actual sense. I like you.

Marry me.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

omg wait, JJJ 2 was Long Con? He was actually on my side I think lmao.

Gonna consider my vengeance extracted on his sock then. We good, my man.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Post by S~V~S »

I seem to think you are the first person to say I show actual good sense! :cloud9:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Synonym 2 wrote:omg wait, JJJ 2 was Long Con? He was actually on my side I think lmao.

Gonna consider my vengeance extracted on his sock then. We good, my man.
:noble:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

I got my eye on Elohcin 2 for subtly defending LC2 on Day 2 and then throwing her under the bus when the Day 3 lynch was inevitable. Anybody seeing what I'm seeing there?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

@Bass 2, that wasn't what I had in mind when I asked, no. But sure.
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:@Bass 2, that wasn't what I had in mind when I asked, no. But sure.
I'm glad I made a new friend! Are you going to pursue Synonym 2 even though events seem to indicate he was bussed by Long Con 2?
Lunalee
nutella
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:NO UR RIGHT IM TOTALLY SCUM AFTER BEING RIGHT ABOUT LONG CON FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME

BYE
oh do we know there's only one baddie team?
anything?????
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

boo 2 wrote:"The Silly Person" eh? Is that a reference to a past game perhaps? Or possibly something else?

Llama 2 wrote: I think the more likely scenario is that the rezzer is a civ and saw that Golden is a good role to have around.

But why he didn't get killed is beyond me. Unless...Gamer Guy 2 really was a seemer and the doc is still out there. The mafia would know this of course...
Since standard rules apply, then I assume the Mafia cannot target me a second Night in a row.

Also, I don't have a rezz, somebody else rezzed me. :confused: If you meant something like an auto rezz, that is a rare as hell power and I definitely don't have it.

Nice to see that you both would like me to die again. :pout:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

boo 2 wrote:
Ricochet 2 wrote:
Interesting. Thank you.
Kawanishi-Noseguchi
Kinunobebashi
Takiyama
Uguisunomori
Tsuzumigataki,
Tada
Hirano
Ichinotorii
Uneno
Yamashita
Sasabe
Kofudai
Tokiwadai
Myoukenguchi
That reminds me, I saw Gubayama the other day in Shibomnigee. He said to give you his best.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:@Bass 2, that wasn't what I had in mind when I asked, no. But sure.
I'm glad I made a new friend! Are you going to pursue Synonym 2 even though events seem to indicate he was bussed by Long Con 2?

I don't think I understand any part of this.

"LC" bussed "Syn"? What events indicate this?

Also, "Syn" would be bad despite a (possible?) bussing?

Return to “Previous Jobs”