Total votes: 14
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 2]

Post by a2thezebra »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:If I get lynches I want people to really look at the people leading my Lynch. Look at what I said about zebra and really think about.
so...what?
Dude she/he was going after low posters at first it wasn't till after I said something about it that he/she switched it up a little. She even seemed upset that golden didn't vote for me last Lynch when we got the sk. If I was mafia I would be upset if the sk got lynches day one it means more work for the mafia.
That is blatantly not true. And yes, I was upset that Golden didn't vote for you last lynch. If I didn't know you were civ now, I still would be. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:Low posting is generally seen as unhelpful and scummy. I take no issue with Zebra's GTH on them.

She was upset because Golden gave up on your lynch so easily. I think you're also kinda overstating her reaction, getting Matt was a good thing but it's not especially helpful information.
Buddying much?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:She's a she.

I don't want to vote for Bass... when he talks about "when I flip civ" I believe he's being genuine. I'll still vote to save myself because I can only be certain of my role, but still, I'd much rather see Roxy get the noose today.
Enrique wrote:Bass
I know it's early, but I think I've found my Day 3 vote.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:I'm sorry I still haven't been able to go all out wilgy yet.

I'm voting myself for being a behind turd.
Almost 24 hours later, no post since. :omg:

I can give the newbies a pass but you're better than this, Wilgy.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 121

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Enrique »

Zebra, that's a joke, right? I don't like the way you're twisting those quotes. The first one was specifically about having to vote for Bass to save myself. Like, that was actually the context, don't try to play it off as a flip-flop because I did exactly what I had to.

Sorry for agreeing with you but I really don't give a shit about making friends in this game. If I think you're onto something I'll support you when it's relevant, even if I don't have much to add. I have no idea what the hell you're doing right now, so there's that.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I am voting for Elohcin. I don't feel like her vote for zebra is genuine.
:P

Perhaps you are zebra's teammate.

For real though...Zebra's tone just isn't of her normal civ self imo. Could I be wrong, sure. But I think Bass and Enri both have a good chance of being civ. So I didn't want to place my vote on either.
When exactly did you start feeling this way? Props for basically admitting that you have nothing against me except tone (which is more than can be said for MP...who civ reads me... :rolleyes: ...but I digress) but I don't understand where exactly this came from. And what exactly is my normal civ self, in your opinion?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I very unambiguously SAY I'll vote to save myself. What the fuck?
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:Zebra, that's a joke, right? I don't like the way you're twisting those quotes. The first one was specifically about having to vote for Bass to save myself. Like, that was actually the context, don't try to play it off as a flip-flop because I did exactly what I had to.

Sorry for agreeing with you but I really don't give a shit about making friends in this game. If I think you're onto something I'll support you when it's relevant, even if I don't have much to add. I have no idea what the hell you're doing right now, so there's that.
What's the point of accusing me of playing it off as a flip-flop and twisting the quotes when I did literally nothing but post the quotes themselves with all the context necessary and say that I'm likely going to vote for you? There is no sane way to interpret what I did as twisting anything. There's supporting me when you think I'm onto something and then there's writing my defenses for me as if you knew exactly what was going through my head with each and every one of my actions. I'm not a fan of that and it doesn't speak well of your alignment.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Also in light of Bass' flip, I think these posts are worth quoting.
Golden wrote:I think you are doing hard work connecting a lot of very disparate dots with wild assumptions.

Because it sounds to me like you are connecting:

Russti targetted you
Russti being a sand person
What you think the sand person secret might be...

Three different facts that would have to fit together remarkably well, but none of which you can be sure of. Have I summed that up correctly?
sig wrote:I think you're trying to save yourself from a lynch tomorrow if Bass flips civ.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

No, don't treat me like I'm stupid. You finger picked that shit and took it out of context. You're not just "quoting stuff," you're being manipulative and there's absolutely no way you don't know what I'm talking about.

Can you give me a better explanation as to why you quoted those posts?
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:this helps to confirm my thoughts about zebra.
What thoughts exactly? Oh right, you've got bad vibes and I'm somehow unlike my civ self. Oh, and my vote was disingenuous. Somehow.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:No, don't treat me like I'm stupid. You finger picked that shit and took it out of context. You're not just "quoting stuff," you're being manipulative and there's absolutely no way you don't know what I'm talking about.

Can you give me a better explanation as to why you quoted those posts?
I'm not treating you in any particular way, this is a game. I think the burden of proof is on you here. What context did I miss that makes your actions more justifiable? How am I being manipulative? Where did I give you the impression that I don't know what you're talking about? I know exactly what you're talking about and I don't believe a word you're saying.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why is that role dangerous? I haven't heard exactly why.
Okay, got confirmation. I got poisoned last night. Basically, I'm getting an increased amount of votes against me every day until I get cured. So if anybody here knows something about cures, you'll know I'm not messing around and I need help. Personally I don't have the faintest idea how that happens. Other than the Tuskan Raiders, the only secret role that would make some sense to have this power is the ugly shit with Jabba but poisoning players doesn't sound much like "amusing his master" so I doubt that's it.

and now i'm laughing because that sounds like utter bullshit to make people not vote for me

BUT if any of you know anything about cures i hope you'll be able to vouch for me (and get this crap off my back because i'm definitely gonna keep receiving votes)
:nicenod:

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Okay so I guess you just expected me to vote for someone else and die? There is no argument here. I did what I had to do and now you're spinning it to make me look like flip-flopping opportunistic scum.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:I thought her vote wasn't genuine. I think her tone is not civ-like. I think she is part of a team that decided to push a bass or Enri lynch because they thought it would be easy. Bass, no offense, is easy to lead a lynch on and Enri already had suspicions. I didn't think either were bad.

linki with Enri...see that post right there seems very genuine.
You've already said the first two statements, but at least this team theory is something to work with. On the subject of team theories, I think you and Enrique are on the same team. There's no way you think that "poison" post is genuine.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:Hosts, if a player sells their vote, do they have to make up some reason to justify it as if it were their own or can they admit that it was sold?
Does anyone ever have to make up a reason to justify a vote? It's perfectly legal to vote and say nothing at all.

In a word, people can say whatever they want about their votes. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:Okay so I guess you just expected me to vote for someone else and die? There is no argument here. I did what I had to do and now you're spinning it to make me look like flip-flopping opportunistic scum.
You're the only one that's said anything about flip-flopping. I think those posts are very telling in light of Bass' flip, nothing more, nothing less. You're the one misrepresenting my argument in a way that opportunistic scum would. :grin:

linki @ Epi - I'm taking this to mean that if a player does sell their vote, they don't have to hide the fact that they sold it. Which means that Elohcin's vote, and Roxy's Day 1 vote for that matter, have no excuse.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:If a third party poisoned you then it changes nothing, if a mafia team poisoned you, well you could still be a mafia member. Also the third option is that you're making this up to get out of trouble.
I like this sig fella. He makes good points.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why is that role dangerous? I haven't heard exactly why.
Okay, got confirmation. I got poisoned last night. Basically, I'm getting an increased amount of votes against me every day until I get cured. So if anybody here knows something about cures, you'll know I'm not messing around and I need help. Personally I don't have the faintest idea how that happens. Other than the Tuskan Raiders, the only secret role that would make some sense to have this power is the ugly shit with Jabba but poisoning players doesn't sound much like "amusing his master" so I doubt that's it.

and now i'm laughing because that sounds like utter bullshit to make people not vote for me

BUT if any of you know anything about cures i hope you'll be able to vouch for me (and get this crap off my back because i'm definitely gonna keep receiving votes)
I see. Well considering you were almost lynched yesterday, there's a chance the person who poisoned you wasn't doing it malevolently.
Yet another good point. In fact I think I like this one the best. I don't know why though. :coffee:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

It's perfectly implicit in your post. You can act like I'm misrepresenting you but you might as well have typed it out in all bold all caps huge size text. You're better than pretending that's not the case.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

and listen i dont give a shit if it was a fellow civvie that poisoned me, the point is that it SUCKS and i dont wanna die. christ, what point do you even think you're making?
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Roxy wrote:Sorry I missed the vote and I would have voted zebra for playing a manipulative game.
I think you need to elaborate extensively on two things.

1. How I'm being manipulative.
2. How you're not.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

how are those POINTS if they say absolutely nothing about my alignment one way or the other
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I NEVER said anything like "I'm good because I'm poisoned." Sig is not just equally manipulative of the facts, but completely redundant. He's especially good at pointing out options THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY. Seriously. Look over his post history. He does it over and over and over again.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:It's perfectly implicit in your post. You can act like I'm misrepresenting you but you might as well have typed it out in all bold all caps huge size text. You're better than pretending that's not the case.
We can go back-and-forth on who's misrepresenting who but at the end of the day, I know what I think and you know what you think. If you think I was insinuating that you were flip-flopping, be my guest. If you think that you being poisoned makes you look better, be my guest. If you want to convince me or anyone else who is suspicious of you that you are in fact town, please stop focusing entirely on defending yourself and start scumhunting. And by scumhunting I mean stuff besides echoing others' opinions and trying to pass them off as your own.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

If you think that you being poisoned makes you look better, be my guest.
lmao

You know damn well what you're doing.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:I NEVER said anything like "I'm good because I'm poisoned." Sig is not just equally manipulative of the facts, but completely redundant. He's especially good at pointing out options THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY. Seriously. Look over his post history. He does it over and over and over again.
I guess I stand corrected? It sure as suit seemed like you were trying to make it appear as if you being poisoned made you look better (and it seemed to work on your teamma-I mean, Elohcin), but okay. My point still stands that you are not helping yourself by posting nothing that isn't related to you or any scumhunting that includes some honest, original input.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
lmao

And that is?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:With Bass flipping civ :(, he's coming off my new list.

1) bcornett24 - I don't like his vote from yesterday, as I've discussed already.
2) MacDougall
3) BANANA - nowhere
4) *Bubbles - also nowhere
5) MovingPictures07 - I agree with him that the quiet folks should speak up and unlurk, but I still don't like his response to my Day 1 vote.
6) zebra - where'd she go? Only one post in the last 45 hours.

*New addition to my list.
why bubbles and banana but no mishimeals or luke?
I forgot about Luke, and I figured mishimeals would get replaced for not voting at all (wert Epignosis's response to my question about that).

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:

1) bcornett24 - I don't like his vote from yesterday, as I've discussed already.
2) MacDougall
3) BANANA - nowhere
5) MovingPictures07 - I agree with him that the quiet folks should speak up and unlurk, but I still don't like his response to my Day 1 vote.

Wait what?
It's this new thing I'm trying.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:I NEVER said anything like "I'm good because I'm poisoned." Sig is not just equally manipulative of the facts, but completely redundant. He's especially good at pointing out options THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY. Seriously. Look over his post history. He does it over and over and over again.
I guess I stand corrected? It sure as suit seemed like you were trying to make it appear as if you being poisoned made you look better (and it seemed to work on your teamma-I mean, Elohcin), but okay. My point still stands that you are not helping yourself by posting nothing that isn't related to you or any scumhunting that includes some honest, original input.
Which is a bullshit point on itself? I'm talking about myself a lot because I've happened to be relevant a lot of the time, but uh yes I consider myself very much a part of the thread on other fronts.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Enrique wrote:

2) MacDougall
3) BANANA - nowhere

I forgot about Luke, and I figured mishimeals would get replaced for not voting at all (wert Epignosis's response to my question about that).
I thought Mishimeals already was replaced? Am I going crazy?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:

I don't want to vote for Bass... when he talks about "when I flip civ" I believe he's being genuine. I'll still vote to save myself because I can only be certain of my role, but still, I'd much rather see Roxy get the noose today.
For different reasons-- I'm inclined to be on the same page.

Though, bass is suspish to me too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Which is a bullshit point on itself? I'm talking about myself a lot because I've happened to be relevant a lot of the time, but uh yes I consider myself very much a part of the thread on other fronts.
Could you elaborate on how exactly you are a part of the thread on other fronts?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

For different reasons-- I'm inclined to be on the same page.

Though, bass is suspish to me too.
:faint:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:
lmao

And that is?
Hitting me from angles that aren't even part of my game. It's annoying and there is nothing I can do to defend myself other than calling you out on your bullshit.

That's bullshit btw.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:
lmao

And that is?
Hitting me from angles that aren't even part of my game. It's annoying and there is nothing I can do to defend myself other than calling you out on your bullshit.

That's bullshit btw.
Yeeeeeaaaaah I'm going to rest on this one.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Enrique wrote:

2) MacDougall
3) BANANA - nowhere

No, did the hosts already tell you in BTSC that your partner would be replacing in soon? :P

Is your partner Mishimeals the one who missed the Night 1 kill? :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Enrique wrote:

2) MacDougall
3) BANANA - nowhere

No, did the hosts already tell you in BTSC that your partner would be replacing in soon? :P

Is your partner Mishimeals the one who missed the Night 1 kill? :P
ABOUT TIME HE WAS REPLACED.

Never mind I just remembered that his lack of a single post is why I couldn't link to his ISO. Because there isn't one. Ugh.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If MP hosted this game there would be so many dead people right now. :haha:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Could you elaborate on how exactly you are a part of the thread on other fronts?
like shit what am i even supposed to say. I contribute where I can, form a part of discussion, I don't fucking know what you want from me. I play a certain way and why you think you know it and why you think you can expect something different from me I have no clue. I'm pretty much the only one still giving a shit about Russ, found a possible connection to MP, a possible slip by Glorfindel, speculated about the secret roles, expressed opinions on who I trust and who I don't, what posts I believe and which I don't. I have no idea what answer you're looking for, and you don't even have to agree with anything, but don't try to minimize my efforts like I'm not offering more than most of the playing roster right now. I'm sorry if I'm not good enough for you.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode V: Alderaan, Deraan So Far Away

With the television restored, the journey down the bootleg rabbit hole continued. After the tragic loss of Admiral Ackbar, the remnants of the Rebellion scattered, abandoning Tatooine to the whims of the Empire and the Hutts. Their destination was the planet Alderaan, a peaceful and beautiful planet among the Core Worlds. It was the Rebellion’s thought that the Empire dare not interfere with such a beacon of Galactic Culture. Darth Vader and his subordinates were on their way to prove such notions false beyond measure.

===

“This is just getting ridiculous at this point. Alderaan? Really? I’m starting to think DharmaHelper was right, this bootleg is nothing like the original trilogy.” A2thezebra folded his arms over his chest, grumpily tossing popcorn into his open mouth.

“I did my best ok?” Epignosis responded with a tone that indicated this was not the first time he’d muttered those exact words. “It’s not easy to find the original trilogy these days, especially not with my budget.”

Before too much more could be said, Dragon D. Luffy turned to Enrique and patted him on the shoulders.

“Thanks for fixing the TV Enrique. That was really cool of you.” Enrique looked at DDL with a puzzled expression, sipping on his cola.

“I didn’t fix the TV, I thought Bass flipped a breaker or something.” A murmur fell over the gathered party, as yet another mystery befell their once innocent Movie Night. “Come to think of it, has anyone seen Bass since the TV turned back on?”

===

In the confusion that followed the Final Battle, Jabba the Hutt had ordered as many of the survivors be swept up and put to work at his Palace. A bold move, but one that yielded a strong crop of new workers to entertain his guests. One such “entertainer” was Dragon D. Luffy. Initially quite reluctant to provide for his new Master, DDL became much more cooperative once he was introduced to his new bunk mate, the lovely Rancor. Jabba watched with much glee from above as DDL was introduced to the massive hulking beast kept chained deep below the Palace.

“Wonkee nah goo woy kaa? Pheau roe!” Jabba’s face jiggled with impatience. Inside the Pit, the Rancor lumbered forward with a mighty roar, with eased some of the Hutt’s worries. DDL, practically drowning in his own sweat, suddenly snapped into action as he sought cover from the ferocious beast. He dove carefully behind a sturdy looking set of rocks, sending jeers throughout the spectating crowd.

“Hee toeiase koupihoziua! Nobata uahloba!” Jabba smacked his bulbous arm into his pet Salacious Crumb, sending the screeching creature flying off.

“Chateua! Chateua! Chateua!” Jabba began, and the chant was picked up by every onlooker. Fueled by its master’s command, the rancor swung its claws down onto the collection of stones, destroying the cover held by DDL, and crushing the poor man in the process. This pleased Jabba greatly.

===

“Well that’s lame!” DDL said, obviously disappointed in the fate of his actor. “But since I really don’t have anyone to root for anymore, I guess I’ll go look for Bass.”

And with that, DDL set off to go check on Bass_The_Clever, who had still not returned from his mission to restore the power to the TV. He followed a narrow hallway down to where the circuit breaker for the building was supposed to be, his steps echoing in the growing darkness around him. As he neared his destination, the soft echoes turned to sharp splashes. Looking down, DDL noticed that the concrete floor beneath him was covered in at least a half inch of water. He tried to remark on just how odd that was, when he realized something even odder. Something seemed to be dripping down onto the pool at the floor directly below him, but he didn’t feel anything wet above him.

DDL gasped as he noticed that the dripping liquid was red as blood. He tried to let out a scream, but found only gurgling escaped his lips. His throat had been quietly slit, and his assassin had escaped back into the shadows. DDL fell defeated into the cold water, directly on top of a crispy Bass.

DDL has been killed by the Hutts
It is now Day 3, the first day on Alderaan
You have 48 Hours to lynch someone
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Watch this zebra!

Mishimeals

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
like shit what am i even supposed to say. I contribute where I can, form a part of discussion, I don't fucking know what you want from me. I play a certain way and why you think you know it and why you think you can expect something different from me I have no clue. I'm pretty much the only one still giving a shit about Russ, found a possible connection to MP, a possible slip by Glorfindel, speculated about the secret roles, expressed opinions on who I trust and who I don't, what posts I believe and which I don't. I have no idea what answer you're looking for, and you don't even have to agree with anything, but don't try to minimize my efforts like I'm not offering more than most of the playing roster right now. I'm sorry if I'm not good enough for you.
I will take this into consideration.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Capitalization means that bcornett is at the bottom of the poll for those interested. I give up. Lmao

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Hey maybe you'd feel better about me if I did an ISO on everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

This coming night phase ends on Thanksgiving, so I will probably extend that to Friday

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

Master Yoda says:

Be trusted Enrique cannot. To be on the side of good MovingPictures appears. So friendly some of his words are not. Watched, he must be. Said to be manipulative, zebra's actions are. To consider something we need. Herh herh herh.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

fuck off yoda
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Is DH hinting that the Hutts were also behind Bass' death? :ponder:

linki @ MM - lol
linki @ Enrique - I know you're joking, but that would actually help a lot. Although I'm not so sure why my opinion of you is so important. If it's as illogical as you think it is and you're defending against it fairly (in your opinion) then don't you have little to nothing to worry about?
linki @ Epi - wtf

Return to “Previous Jobs”