game not phase
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Roxy »

Dfaraday is playing not normal. there is something not quite right about him this game. I play on gut and vibe and I am not feeling good about him.
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Okay thanks.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique is a bad bad baddie bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:Glorfindel what do you think of Enrique/Simon who do you plan to vote for?
To be quite frank, my friend - I'd not really considered voting for either of them... I remain unconvinced of the case against Enrique and from what I've read of his posts, I really can't see him being Mafia (this should not be news to you as I'm certain I've said this before). As for Simon, I'd agree that the behaviour you describe could be interpreted as suspicious. Mind you, it would look a damn sight MORE suspicious had it occurred later in the game and that's where I think I am right now - do you REALLY think that he would've done that (were he Mafia) knowing how suspicious it would look (my apologies for the WIFOM there :D )? I also read something about Simon being eight years old - Glorfindel of Rivendell, One of the mighty Firstborn doesn't lynch eight year olds...

And let me return to my earlier nominee Russtfinko, whom many of you considered suspicious earlier in the game...
Russtifinko wrote:I do plan to be fully involved after the thanksgiving break. Sorry once again
This was his second to last post. Isn't Thanksgiving well and truly over days ago and where is he?
I am in no way defending Russ. I need to reread him to see where I stand with him, however, Thanksgiving break would most likely mean Thursday-Sunday. If he traveled for Thanksgiving, it is likely he stayed with family until today and then is traveling back to wherever he came from.
:haha:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Roxy - I share your view on elo. I find it interesting she says your suspicions come out of thin air (not that she is wrong... you have chosen to present your suspicions without context) but the reason I find it interesting is because I feel like she has pulled her suspicions out of thin air as well. I've never had the sense that they have been substantiated over time, they all feel quite reactive.

What do you see as the potential benefit of a cfd? Just not allowing a day to go by without discussion?

(PS - I'm glad you are still playing).

And welcome bullzeye, glad to see you.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

Canucklehead wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I don't see how that post is so damning. Could you explain?
It's just so over-the-top! The whole "if that is the case, I'll have a very hard time being mafia on this site in the future, you know, like not right now because I am absolutely not mafia right now as you can see from the veerrrry casual way I used the future tense to discuss the possibility of me being mafia which indicates that clearly I am not currently mafia and my sensitivities are affronted that you would think so!" epilogue is a little of the gentleman doth protest too much, ya know?
It doesn't look like a glorfindel lynch is possible today, and that's cool because I'd rather get a hutt today anyway (and I don't think glorfindel is connected to bcornett, or he's a least less likely to be a hutt than Simon), but this post has really raised my proverbial eyebrow.
You HAVE to be having a lend of me, my friend... You come out of nowhere (I'd hardly be considered a prolific poster but you have less than half the posts this game that I do) and you latch onto this innocuous remark that I made in banter with Zeb and now yo want to lynch me??? May I ask, did you come up with this little gem all on your own? A lot of the suspicions that have been raised against me previously (I believe) have been from good (but misguided) players and to which I must bear some level of responsibility (low posting, etc.) but THIS doesn't sound at all innocent and misguided to me...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Canucklehead did not say that she wants to lynch you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I get the feeling, from what I've seen of glorfindel so far, that (bad or not in this game) he is going to be lynched a couple of times as a civ on this site before we begin to figure out his style. He reminds me a lot of sig, in that the way he speaks seems suspicious. It's impossible with no back history with him to figure out if it is because he is bad or because this is his posting style. He reminds me of Crazy Dex!

@Sig - what exactly is your experience with glorfindel?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Elohcin wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:Glorfindel what do you think of Enrique/Simon who do you plan to vote for?
To be quite frank, my friend - I'd not really considered voting for either of them... I remain unconvinced of the case against Enrique and from what I've read of his posts, I really can't see him being Mafia (this should not be news to you as I'm certain I've said this before). As for Simon, I'd agree that the behaviour you describe could be interpreted as suspicious. Mind you, it would look a damn sight MORE suspicious had it occurred later in the game and that's where I think I am right now - do you REALLY think that he would've done that (were he Mafia) knowing how suspicious it would look (my apologies for the WIFOM there :D )? I also read something about Simon being eight years old - Glorfindel of Rivendell, One of the mighty Firstborn doesn't lynch eight year olds...

And let me return to my earlier nominee Russtfinko, whom many of you considered suspicious earlier in the game...
Russtifinko wrote:I do plan to be fully involved after the thanksgiving break. Sorry once again
This was his second to last post. Isn't Thanksgiving well and truly over days ago and where is he?
I am in no way defending Russ. I need to reread him to see where I stand with him, however, Thanksgiving break would most likely mean Thursday-Sunday. If he traveled for Thanksgiving, it is likely he stayed with family until today and then is traveling back to wherever he came from.
Thank you my friend for clarifying that for me - it is very kind of you (I clearly have zero knowledge of this particular custom in the US so I appreciate the tip). I'll take that into consideration for my vote today.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

a2thezebra wrote:Canucklehead did not say that she wants to lynch you.
Canucklehead wrote:It doesn't look like a glorfindel lynch is possible today, and that's cool because I'd rather get a hutt today anyway...
No, of course not, that doesn't sound threatening at all...

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Canucklehead did not say that she wants to lynch you.
Canucklehead wrote:It doesn't look like a glorfindel lynch is possible today, and that's cool because I'd rather get a hutt today anyway...
No, of course not, that doesn't sound threatening at all...
I did not say that she wasn't being threatening. :P
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

We are internet friends, and have played a few mafia games together. I believe we've played four to five games on two different sites. The thing with Glorfindel is that he just seems less civvie this game. There is really no way to describe it. He has a unique civ play and people who haven't played with him would find it fake and disingenuous. He doesn't seem to have that tone as much as he usually does, so I'm finding him slightly strange. He is starting to sound more like what I associate with civ Glorfindel, so perhaps it was just because he was with so many new people. Either way he is worth watching, but not lynching at this point.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

I shall also Vote Enrique. His attitude feels off and practically everyone seems to think he's bad, so it seems like a good place to start!
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yay more missed votes :clap:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote:Yay more missed votes :clap:
There are only 13 missing votes right now.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:
Roxy wrote:Shit out of my ass? Your 8 year old is going to read that. its a nasty, disgusting way to describe it you could have said "out of thin air".

But tbh idc what you think of my list - I did provide reasoning when asked - I like to play my own way and really detest being told how to play. Tough shit if you do not like how I listed my suspicions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Cfd to DFaraday
Why Dfaraday? I see he is on your list but not why that is?

I do agree something seems slightly off with Wilgy this phase.
I haven't been here lol, shoot me if you wanna. I got caught up right as turkey day festivities began... Plus I'm still at work. Grumbe grumble 14 hour shifts grumble.

I would actually be ok with Dfaraday lynch, those curiosities towards him have shifted into pings and suspicions in my head. Maybe I should reread him... I'm kinda teetering on the Enrique lynch. I would like to know what Enrique thinks poison rulings are, if there are any, before I place a vote on him.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I get the sense Enrique is not coming back.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh lol, Enrique has 8 votes. Didn't actually check the numbers there until now. RIPIYAG.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:
Roxy wrote:Shit out of my ass? Your 8 year old is going to read that. its a nasty, disgusting way to describe it you could have said "out of thin air".

But tbh idc what you think of my list - I did provide reasoning when asked - I like to play my own way and really detest being told how to play. Tough shit if you do not like how I listed my suspicions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Cfd to DFaraday

I haven't been here lol, shoot me if you wanna. I got caught up right as turkey day festivities began... Plus I'm still at work. Grumbe grumble 14 hour shifts grumble.

I would actually be ok with Dfaraday lynch, those curiosities towards him have shifted into pings and suspicions in my head. Maybe I should reread him... I'm kinda teetering on the Enrique lynch. I would like to know what Enrique thinks poison rulings are, if there are any, before I place a vote on him.
Sorry, you would be fine with lynching me just because of some vague pings you have? I'd at least like to know what it is that's pinging you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

I voted Enrique, it should come as no surprise. Maybe I can move on and see other players now.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:Yay more missed votes :clap:
It's not over yet. :meany:
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

I've voted Russ the last few phases and I won't change that now. For Golden (or whoever it was that asked me about who it was that was responsible for the distraction/diversion that is what I perceive to be the Enrique bandwagon) I don't know - I suppose you'll need to look at those players who have agitated so strongly for his lynching...?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:

Cfd to DFaraday

Sorry, you would be fine with lynching me just because of some vague pings you have? I'd at least like to know what it is that's pinging you.
Lemme go through your ISO real quick, I'll get back to you before the poll ends ~<3
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, Enrique don't wanna be last, I see afew others have yet to vote :D
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok, here it is:
DFaraday wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Black Rock wrote: I was just going to look for his vote post because I noticed he voted my way. Rude! I am barely hosting. I'm more of the fill in when LC is busy.

Gun to head, this post is a cop out. Not very town-like.

Sorry BR! I just needed to vote somewhere, and I know self-voting is looked down on a lot more than it used to be.

I've pretty much caught up (but with a ton of skimming because y'all are insanely verbose), and Bcornett caught my eye for his suspicion of Golden, which didn't make sense to me. He did come around, but it still felt a bit weird to me to single out Golden that way. Golden, Zebra, and MP are reading as town to me, but I ten to see high posters as civvie in general.

Enrique could be indy, given his early comments, but his defense feels sincere to me.

Oh, and Savage questioning Simon about Boba Fett caught my attention too. Why wouldn't we want to find an SK?

Bubbles saying she would have voted Matt after the fact pings me.
DFaraday, why does Enrique's defense feel sincere; can you point to a specific post or posts for me?

Also, why re: Bubbles?
Re: Enrique, not really, it was just a tone thing. However now that I realize he misrepresented one of your posts I'm feeling more uneasy about him.

As for Bubbles, it felt to me like she was coming in and saying she would have voted for a baddie after it's resolved, making herself look good without actually having committed to anything.

Glorfindel's Russ vote is weird to me. The most anyone's really suspecting him of is being indy, so why did Glorfindel go for him?
This is what pinged me, how does Bubbles make herself look good by saying "I woulda" on an independent? I would understand the suspicion on her if she "I woulda" -d on Bcornett, but an "I woulda" on a indy doesn't make herself look good, or even distance her from a team. Your suspicion on her feels not genuine.

Also, do explain why her vote for Zebra didn't sit well with you.

I noticed that you asked previous about my suspicion on you... I don't remember answering or not, but If I missed it and waited until now, I'm sorry bout that.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Roxy wrote:The people I think are bad and I will bevoting one of them:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
why
Canucklehead wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I don't see how that post is so damning. Could you explain?
It's just so over-the-top! The whole "if that is the case, I'll have a very hard time being mafia on this site in the future, you know, like not right now because I am absolutely not mafia right now as you can see from the veerrrry casual way I used the future tense to discuss the possibility of me being mafia which indicates that clearly I am not currently mafia and my sensitivities are affronted that you would think so!" epilogue is a little of the gentleman doth protest too much, ya know?
It doesn't look like a glorfindel lynch is possible today, and that's cool because I'd rather get a hutt today anyway (and I don't think glorfindel is connected to bcornett, or he's a least less likely to be a hutt than Simon), but this post has really raised my proverbial eyebrow.
this made me lol so hard
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

This Enrique landslide is freaky. What am I missing??
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

Voted Enriqe. Hope you're bad!

Linki- I just want answers!! :faint:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I need to vote NOW or I'm gonna miss it again....but holy shit. I don't really suspect Enrique....but people I very much trust clearly do....so I dunnoz.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Bullzeye wrote:I shall also Vote Enrique. His attitude feels off and practically everyone seems to think he's bad, so it seems like a good place to start!
This was totally about to get a OMGMAFIAOBVS post from me, and I was feeling all shiny because I had somewhere that felt good to vote....but then I remembered that bulls just subbed in, which makes this make a lot more sense. :sigh:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Fuck it. I'm voting for Simon. I hope you are all right about Enrique, but for me the case on Simon (mostly his bcornett "save attempt" that Golden pointed out) is the stronger case and more likely to net a baddie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique

I'll be catching up tonight or tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh god, I lost track of time this weekend and it has been relaxing, although busy as crap, and I hope to god I'm not last to vote if this is the 'splodey planet (I completely forgot about that dynamic this afternoon - doh!). I read the last five pages but have failed to go back and really look at what I meant to before I made my "placeholder" post. Enrique's got a crapload of votes and supposedly a poisoning. Last I knew of him, he sounded genuine, but something seems to have turned several against him, which I'm going to imagine is for very good reason with this much against him. I'd like to take more time to read back and figure it out.

So, since that seems to be a done deal, I'll vote where my mind was last when I had time to really think and put my thoughts out in a logical fashion (AKA no work to worry about :P ) : Glorfindel was on my list after bcornett, so while I know this particular vote won't do anything as far as lynching, it'll at least force me to think about my vote later and defend if necessary and go back and read, if that makes any sense. It makes sense in my head, and that's all that counts for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

nijuukyugou wrote:Oh god, I lost track of time this weekend and it has been relaxing, although busy as crap, and I hope to god I'm not last to vote if this is the 'splodey planet (I completely forgot about that dynamic this afternoon - doh!). I read the last five pages but have failed to go back and really look at what I meant to before I made my "placeholder" post. Enrique's got a crapload of votes and supposedly a poisoning. Last I knew of him, he sounded genuine, but something seems to have turned several against him, which I'm going to imagine is for very good reason with this much against him. I'd like to take more time to read back and figure it out.

So, since that seems to be a done deal, I'll vote where my mind was last when I had time to really think and put my thoughts out in a logical fashion (AKA no work to worry about :P ) : Glorfindel was on my list after bcornett, so while I know this particular vote won't do anything as far as lynching, it'll at least force me to think about my vote later and defend if necessary and go back and read, if that makes any sense. It makes sense in my head, and that's all that counts for now.
15 posts this entire game and within hours of another dismal poster (Canucklehead) and you're coming after me? I smell a rather prodigious rodent...

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

A guinea pig?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Enrique »

oh oh what i didnt realize this ended tonight

lol

Simon
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Simon »

:ponder: I think Roxy might be bad.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:oh oh what i didnt realize this ended tonight

lol

Simon

So what are some of your reads, Enrique?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Simon why?
ImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon

Post by Simon »

Good choice sorsha. I think Enrique should be killed because he voted for me.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode VII: A View to a Kill

It was becoming painfully clear why the original trilogy spent so little time on the planet Alderaan. Literally nothing seemed to be happening there; it was the Mary Sue of planets. After the successful extraction of Jabba the Hutt, it felt like a half an hour had passed with little to no plot progression. The saving grace for poor Alderaan in regards to its value to the films was the handful of scenes that had taken place in the cantina. For some reason, George Lucas or whoever was responsible for the multitude of edits to the films introduced a lovely little side plot centered on the Perfect Day Cantina. Apparently the seemingly innocent looking establishment was heavily involved in smuggling operations. The whole thing had a nice, noir detective story style to it, which tonally didn’t really make much sense but at this point everyone knew better than to bring any inconsistency up out loud.

The Perfect Day was in direct contrast to the cantina on Tatooine. The place was clean, bright, and full of patrons that looked much the same. The atmosphere was friendly, even if the music was slightly bizarre. Mingled amongst the usual crowd, rebel plants and imperial agents alike planned to uncover the truth behind the smuggling ring and turn its mastermind to their respective sides. With Tatooine in chaos after the toppling of Jabba’s criminal empire, the steady flow of credits such an operation would provide would be a boon to either force. The only problem being that neither the rebels nor the imperials could afford to be too overt in their recruitment methods, lest they tip their hand and reveal themselves to the other.

After a very tense few minutes involving a sequence in which the enemy spies unknowingly encircled and passed each other in the sea of patrons, one of the rebel’s spotted their target. Signaling his allies, the rebel moved carefully through the elegant dance floor of the cantina to officially approach the smuggler. Unfortunately, smugglers have a knack for knowing when they are being watched. This one was particularly good at avoiding surveillance. He slipped behind the bar, knocking over a few bottles and spilling space beer or whatever onto the otherwise clean counters. This caused the rebels to pick up the pace, and also to notice that the imperial agents were hot on their tail as well.

The hunt was on, and the now considerable crowd of people pursued the smuggler down a flight of space stairs and through a space back door into a space alleyway. All pretense of stealth seemed to evaporate the moment they left the establishment, as blaster fire filled the air. The firefight gave the smuggler time to create more distance between himself and his admirers, though not by much. As it turns out, blaster fire is considerably more deadly in an enclosed space such as an alley. The fighting was over in almost an instant. Several of the imperials lay dead, but all of the rebels were slain as a result of their inferior aim.
===
“Oh for George Lucas’ sake!” called out Enrique. “Now we’re supposed to believe the Empire has good aim?!”
Oddly, this was the first complaint in a while. After Epignosis, Simon, and the other two had left, everyone had resigned themselves to the notion that these films were going to be a few midiclorians short of a Padawan. The search party still had not returned, and now Savage was inexplicably missing as well, but the strangeness of the evening once again overshadowed these grim goings on, leaving the Syndicate Movie Party to be unknowing victims of a cruel fate.

But for whatever reason, the many inconsistencies proved too much for Enrique, and his nerd rage appeared to jar him from the collective fugue state. He went on and on about how the original trilogy was sacred and should not have been mistreated, and how watching these awful bastardizations of the films had been a mistake. He literally complained until he was blue in the face, falling face first into a bucket of popcorn.

===

With the help of actual Storm Troopers, the imperial agents in pursuit of the smuggler eventually caught him at a dead end in one of Alderaan’s many outdoor markets. The chase was actually quite good cinematically, if a little on the cliché side. As their training dictated, the Troopers formed up around their target, closing in on him with a grim efficiency. In an excellent parallel to the Jabba arrest scene, an imperial officer stepped through the blockade of troopers and spoke to the smuggler in an authoritative tone.

“By order of the Galactic Empire, you are hereby under arrest. You have two choices: serve in the Imperial Army, or die.”

The smuggler did not seem to enjoy either of those options. He reached fast as lightning for the blaster at his side, but was cut down before he could even wrap a finger around the grip. Several burn marks littered his chest and he gurgled his last breaths, his body crumpling to the floor as citizens scattered in every direction. The officer stomped his foot down many times, shouting obscenities into the Alderaanian sky.

“You fools! We were to take him alive!” The troopers dropped their weapons to their sides, silently taking the lecture in. “I want to know one thing and one thing only….” The imperial officer scanned the helmets of his men with his steely, furious eyes.

“Who shot first?”

Enrique has been lynched
He was Greedo
It is now Night 4 (The Second Night on Alderaan)
Please send BOTH hosts your PM in the format previously discussed
You MUST vote in this poll
You CANNOT self vote
You may only choose ONE option this time.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sure, my theory is so ridiculous and makes no sense. :p

Well played Enrique. You did all you could.
Simon
Stool Pigeon

Post by Simon »

sig wrote:Simon why?
Because she got mad .
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 4]

Post by a2thezebra »

KA-CHING
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Looks like it's time to dig through another ISO.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:KA-CHING
Woot, nice job y'all.

I don't like missing day phases, but I'm glad we got some good work in before the day began.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dang I forgot to screenshot the poll before taking it down. Oh well, I'm sure someone has it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

BAM :D
I've been tunneling on him since day 1 so glad I was right.

This explains his frustration since he was voted for a connection he didn't know about. So we have two Hutts left I think Roxy attempting to cfd is slightly suspicious, but I also think this gives some more credence to Simon being on the Hutt team. If this is the case I'm not sure Simon/Roxy are on the same team. Thoughts on this?

Enrique you had me fooled once or twice and played a great game looking forward to playing more games with you in the future :beer:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Dang I forgot to screenshot the poll before taking it down. Oh well, I'm sure someone has it.
That's what cohosts are for. :hugs:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”