The Face of Boe (Host,Dead,None)
55%

Total votes: 11
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 30

Re: Guess Who? Mafia

Post by timmer »

This is the first 24 hour day game I've played in forever, I just realized the deadline is coming. I have no idea who to vote for. I don't get any bad vibes from Roxy, splints, Dragon, MP, Epig or llama. I'm going to vote for space daisy as she didn't really contribute and it's as good as a pure random for the moment.
My siggie.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:One thing that bothers me a little is that some people are a little quieter than I'd like - epi, hedge, daisy and ninja come to mind for me here. Although it could be because of the conflated timeframe by which to make our first vote. I think I might seem quieter than usual too. But I have my eye on this going forward.
I'm a little tired of this. When I post a lot, people say I'm distracting. When I don't, people say I'm "a little quieter" than they like. I post when I have something to say. Sometimes that's a lot. Sometimes it's not.

I've questioned DDL on a few points here and there. The former item makes me wonder if DDL asked in BTSC what would happen if Missing Person didn't post an avatar, and the host told. He says it was a guess. I don't believe that. The second item exaggerates fingersplints' attitude and makes it into something it isn't.

Is there anything else you like from me, Lord Golden?
It's not a dig at you, epi. I know it can be frustrating when people suspect you for being 'off-meta' if you don't feel you are. And I've seen you be loud as civ and mafia. It's not me saying I think you are bad for being quiet.

It IS me saying I want you to speak more, ok? Unless your preference is that I can't get a read on you, which currently I can't.

Although this post is a little telling for me - "It makes me wonder if DDL asked in BTSC what would happen if Missing Person didn't post an avatar". Really? Why not by PM? Like, only mafia ask the host questions privately? And then lying about it instead of just saying "I PMed the host and asked"? Here is a question I would ask you - why is it unreasonable for someone in only his second game at this site to make an assumption that someone who doesn't comply with the most basic requirement of being in the game might be modkilled. It seems like a perfectly reasonable assumption to me - even though I myself would assume Elo would prefer to look for a replacement.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm leaning on voting MP right now. Not much because of the avatar thing, but I didn't like the way he compared Roxy and splints, or the way he set a lynch between splints and llama. The whole thing felt forced to me.

Splints is somewhat suspicious for that matter, but my main reason for suspecting her was kind of shitty so I'm giving her a pass. Still not sure what to think of her sudden defense of MP.

I'm leaning town on llama. I don't agree with his logic, but he managed to explain it well and seems to be willing to come foward in this game.
Ricochet wrote: Both DDL and Llama repeatedly call MP a "she". Oh, and then Timmer too. Are they trying to impersonate me? :confused: Splints got it right, apparently a woman can tell.
He's a guy? I think I mistook him for someone else then.
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:One thing that bothers me a little is that some people are a little quieter than I'd like - epi, hedge, daisy and ninja come to mind for me here. Although it could be because of the conflated timeframe by which to make our first vote. I think I might seem quieter than usual too. But I have my eye on this going forward.
I'm a little tired of this. When I post a lot, people say I'm distracting. When I don't, people say I'm "a little quieter" than they like. I post when I have something to say. Sometimes that's a lot. Sometimes it's not.

I've questioned DDL on a few points here and there. The former item makes me wonder if DDL asked in BTSC what would happen if Missing Person didn't post an avatar, and the host told. He says it was a guess. I don't believe that. The second item exaggerates fingersplints' attitude and makes it into something it isn't.

Well I think I already explained all of my posts and answered your questions. What else do you want? You haven't done much in this game other than asking me questions.

Not sure if you're town or mafia. This tunneling reminds me of how you played in economics, where you were town. But Golden has a point that you seem to be posting less. I'm leaning slighly mafia on you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting Golden. I suspect him for being mafia.
Where would my mafia life be without you and your day one votes, MM :P

But (as I'm sure you know by now) if you actually have genuine vibes behind this vote, it would be useful to know more about them.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Except if maybe the evening goes really well. :nicenod:
Have a good evening. What sort of coffee did you buy her?
Roxy wrote:Good morning!

Just to be contrary I will be voting for whoever votes for Missing Persons bc they have not done an avatar.

I have not played with Missing yet so I am taking my newbie stance :)
Should I take you seriously with that tongue. :confused:
G-Man wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:From my experience hiding the fact you are a nerd only leads to suffering.
Can anyone really hide the fact that they are a nerd? Thankfully my wife was friends with my sister before we started dating, so she knew full well how big a nerd I was. Even had she not been my sister's friend, I think she would have guessed it pretty quickly. I have an aura about me that screams nerd. It's probably the glasses. :D
And yet you are not wearing glasses in your avatar. :suspish:
thellama73 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: If she puts an avatar or gets replaced, we'll then be able to ask questions about her avatar. Problem solved.

I'm more suspicious of people who try to direct the game's attention into lynching inactives. :eye:
And voting for her until she puts up an avatar is a good way to incentivize the behavior I want. Lynching inactives is also a good way to have fewer inactives in this, and future games, which I like. If you think that makes me bad, vote for me, but don't pretend it is based on any kind of logic.

I disagree. You can't be affected by the Participation Score if you don't last long enough in the game to miss three lynch-votes.

Linki: Well, that answers one question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It's not a dig at you, epi. I know it can be frustrating when people suspect you for being 'off-meta' if you don't feel you are. And I've seen you be loud as civ and mafia. It's not me saying I think you are bad for being quiet.

It IS me saying I want you to speak more, ok? Unless your preference is that I can't get a read on you, which currently I can't.

Although this post is a little telling for me - "It makes me wonder if DDL asked in BTSC what would happen if Missing Person didn't post an avatar". Really? Why not by PM? Like, only mafia ask the host questions privately? And then lying about it instead of just saying "I PMed the host and asked"? Here is a question I would ask you - why is it unreasonable for someone in only his second game at this site to make an assumption that someone who doesn't comply with the most basic requirement of being in the game might be modkilled. It seems like a perfectly reasonable assumption to me - even though I myself would assume Elo would prefer to look for a replacement.
I asked DDL about it, and he said it was a "guess." He could have said he asked the host. I can't see why that would be secret information.

I never implied it was "unreasonable" that someone from another site would make an assumption about something like that. But it was an assumption, and it was first presented with an air of knowledge, not assumption.

Also, I voted.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, does DDL look like a young Tim Curry or is it just me?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay. Thoughts on what's been discussed:

1) I don't have pings about people claiming to vote Missing Person if she doesn't put up a picture by the end of the Day. Honestly, I see their point - it seriously disadvantages the civs if she is mafia. But I also read it as a bit of a Day 1 joke, so I didn't take the threat as seriously as some.
2) Roxy/FS buddy-buddy - Didn't really see it as buddy-buddy, but as simple agreement with the not-voting-newbies sentiment. I don't agree with the sentiment at all times, but if that's your bag, that's your bag. I do think it's interesting that it was pointed out, however, that MP (it's weird calling her MP, since it makes me think of the other MP :P) is not a newbie, so the point, I suppose, is moot.
3) Dragon's pinging me the most out of anyone, mayhaps because of the confident-sounding "guess" that MPerson (god dangit, that looks too much like A Person) would be modkilled/replaced, and claiming that FS was being "defeatist" so soon. There's a vibe about him I don't like in his posts. Hi, Dragon! We haven't met :biggrin:
4) While I see the logic in voting TH for being absolutely inactive (hurts on both sides), I'd at least like to give the guy a day to sort himself out if necessary, even if he has been AWOL in recent games.

I think that's it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oops, MPerson is a guy? Sorry, dude :blush: Get an avatar! :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:

But (as I'm sure you know by now) if you actually have genuine vibes behind this vote, it would be useful to know more about them.
You showed pleasure in getting a rise out of Epignosis, if you want to call it that. This looks like insincerity to me. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Missing Person is a guy everyone. It even says Male under his avatar!!!!

(lol, ninjad by ninja)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:Oops, MPerson is a guy? Sorry, dude :blush: Get an avatar! :P
I don't understand why everyone (llama) is calling him a she.

But whatever. :shrug:

Linki: Ninja'd

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Golden wrote:Missing Person is a guy everyone. It even says Male under his avatar!!!!

(lol, ninjad by ninja)
:ninja: :SVS:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Ricochet »

Haha total gender mayhem domino XD

Despite being a tennis bro, pinged a bit by Timmer taking the non-contributor vote route. He concludes MP is not on his bad vibes list, although earlier he said he doesn't really dig MP's explanation for suspecting Splints but not Roxy. Not finding a link in his other posts between his early take and his clearence of him right now - except maybe this post?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:

You showed pleasure in getting a rise out of Epignosis, if you want to call it that. This looks like insincerity to me. :)
Oh, there is no insincerity in me enjoying getting a rise out of epi. But it was meant in fun, and I know epi will have taken it that way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:

Oh, there is no insincerity in me enjoying getting a rise out of epi. But it was meant in fun, and I know epi will have taken it that way.
Fuck you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I wouldn't mind giving TH a day (the game started less than 24 hours ago afterall, no day 0), but I don't really care if we lynch him.

Linki: :ponder: Yeah, no I'm happy with my vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: :ponder: Yeah, no I'm happy with my vote.
One of the things I always want to set out to do is to make the game fun.

Go look at my day zeroes day ones in all the games you've played with me and you will see I'm cracking jokes. And I particularly like to crack jokes at Epi's expense. See the 'bean dip' joke - as well as the one in the sign up thread where I said my phone corrects epi to epitaph... (which, since I have no phone that connects to the internet, was just me having fun with him)

See the jokes I've made in the other game we are playing when people have said their phone corrects his name to epic.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm glad you're having fun. So am I.

Let's have fun together Golden. :dark:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm glad you're having fun. So am I.

Let's have fun together Golden. :dark:
:omg: MM is getting a rise out of me.

:clap:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: :ponder: Yeah, no I'm happy with my vote.
One of the things I always want to set out to do is to make the game fun.

Go look at my day zeroes day ones in all the games you've played with me and you will see I'm cracking jokes. And I particularly like to crack jokes at Epi's expense. See the 'bean dip' joke - as well as the one in the sign up thread where I said my phone corrects epi to epitaph... (which, since I have no phone that connects to the internet, was just me having fun with him)

See the jokes I've made in the other game we are playing when people have said their phone corrects his name to epic.
One day I'll make sure to ask if Golden showers.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am also bothered because I have already joked about the bean dip before you did. :meany:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Guys, an awful lot of people haven't even checked in yet. Settle down.
I have checked in.

I am still on the road though.
I was wondering why you haven't voted already. :eye:
:haha: :clap:
Golden wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I would have made the same point, and Rox would have agreed with me had I been a bit earlier to the thread. Same discussion different game
I agree with this. I didn't see splints as sucking up to roxy.

I was slightly pinged, however, by the fact roxy appeared to admit that she knew Missing Person isn't actually new but characterises him as new 'because she hasn't played with him before'. I haven't really seen that as part of Roxy's newbie policy before, and its a slightly odd part.
But I do this kind of stuff all the time :ponder:
Epignosis wrote:What about her saying llama was the host? :meany: :fist:
:workit: I am sorry I had forgot it was the fabulous - you :beer:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Guys, an awful lot of people haven't even checked in yet. Settle down.
I have checked in.

I am still on the road though.
I was wondering why you haven't voted already. :eye:
There's also the fact that "I don't see the "discussion" coalescing around anyone in particular". :grin:
I was expecting you to vote yourself and "test the poll" like your usual MO - I think that is what Epi may have been pointing out.

I am gonna vote for Golden his suspicion of me feels quite forced and has zero merit.

Or

Dragon - bc of the "modkill" statement.

Or

MM for not self voting or posting spammage.
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, and votes are not changeable in this poll.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Gonna eat, so gonna go ahead and vote my feels.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:Gonna eat, so gonna go ahead and vote my feels.
What's a feel(s)?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy, I don't think you've ever said you won't vote for someone under the newbie policy just because you haven't personally played with them before. You make a point that its not unlike you to make arbitrary decisions like that as a civ, though. It pinged me in the moment (specifically because it felt like you were sort of acknowledging he wasn't new while saying he was new) but your posts since then haven't backed up that ping, I'm feeling sort of neutral about you right now.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am gonna go ahead and put my vote on Golden.

The first game we played together upon his much awaited return I said I would not vote for new or returning players. So that is my usual style. His insinuation that this is something new is a complete fabrication.
He may call this a No u but imo my suspicion holds merit his does not.

linky meh - I still feel good about where my vote is going.
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Elohcin »

You have one hour to get your votes in.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Elohcin wrote:You have one hour to get your votes in.

;)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

That is what you said in RR and its what you normally do say. I know your newbie policy well, and agree with it. It is different from what you said this game. What you said this game is new to me.

I don't think its a no u - I mean it's hard to be because I wasn't even really suspecting you and if you had read all my posts through I'm thinking you would have seen that. I don't much like your vote, however. Trying to lynch me early is a common MO, and your vote coming on top of MM feels opportunistic to me.

I still was intending to vote MP for having no avatar, but I can see I may have to use my vote self-defensively, so I'm holding it for now.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Are you having fun yet Golden? What do you think about MP checking in and saying she he will put up a proper avatar?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Can you see how these two things are different?
Roxy wrote:Good morning!

Just to be contrary I will be voting for whoever votes for Missing Persons bc they have not done an avatar.

I have not played with Missing yet so I am taking my newbie stance :)
Roxy wrote:I am gonna go ahead and put my vote on Golden.

The first game we played together upon his much awaited return I said I would not vote for new or returning players. So that is my usual style. His insinuation that this is something new is a complete fabrication.
He may call this a No u but imo my suspicion holds merit his does not.

linky meh - I still feel good about where my vote is going.
And I just saw 'imo my suspicious holds merit his does not' - I mean, come on! I think the point I'm making does have merit, but even if you disagree, it was just one ping in my process of going through the posts overnight and pointing out the things I saw.

linki @MM - I think I want him to put up a proper avatar. This seems more important to me than posting in the thread. It can be an advantageous tactic for a baddie to take to hold back on their avatar, imo. I already know what question I am thinking of asking should I have the opportunity. It's a good way to keep from being called out too early.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Are you having fun yet Golden?
Always having fun MM :) I like Timmer's analogy. I'm very used to being voted for on day one, and it's one of those things that happens. People voting for me is not going to stop me enjoying the game.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Black Rock »

I voted TH, meant to do it earlier but forgot.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by fingersplints »

I did not realize this was 24 hour. I'm voting voting DDL now.
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, it's getting real latte.

Host: links to each player's posts on the first page, pretty please?

Topics:

MP - Torn. He seems our oddballer candidate right now and we all know how well D1 oddball lynches go. We did start the game unwilling to wait for him any longer, didn't we? Then again, I agree there's more depth to this issue, mainly because the avatar is a central aspect of this game. Slightly less so, if we will be allowed to ask questions about "non-existent" features. Since he actually signaled his presence, yet hasn't fixed the avatar issue, it's either: a) kinda bad form if he's civ, because the incentive to ask questions about him is quite high now and we'd be basically burning a question; or b) he's in the Mafia and I can see the team as a whole liking the idea to toy around with this issue; plus I also agree with Golden's idea that MP, if Mafia, could potentially also tailor his avatar a bit (or under team guidance), at this point.

Rox/Splints - Not sensing coattaling, at this point. I agree either of them could have taken their stance first and stick with it. From their individual posts, I only find Roxy's newbie stance on MP kinda clunky. He's neither new, nor returning - he played Omerta and so did Roxy; the fact that she got night killed early shouldn't be a factor. Him returning after Omerta - which was like a month ago - isn't exactly a return, either.

TH - Inactive player of the thread right now, although I'd slightly consider Hedge too, despite her one post (which wasn't of any real contribution whatsoever, but was made very early on). I can see him staying that way, because he's apparently on a kind of "athelete hangover" since playing Champions or something. Then again, he developed an apathy in Omerta as well, players flocked to lynch him (uhm eventually), flipped civ. Biblical, after going AWOL? Civ. I know it's a tight game to allow inactives and non-contributors to stay on board (and that the Mafia will more than generously agree never to dispose of them), but I sorta smell a mislynch nonetheless. One day pass sounds ok with me.

DDL's takes? A bit edgy, but not enough for a suspicion, imo, and can dig his explanation that it's his way of pushing things.

The thread started spreading since and I'm sorry, but it's 3am and less than half an hour to go. Going with MP for the avatar issue. G'night.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wait, I'm the only one so far? I'm pretty sure I've read at least a few "voting MP is he doesn't add avatar by end of Day" stances. :smoky:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm sticking to my guts here. vote MP.

I'm not voting TH because I disagree with lynching inactives this earlier, and I'm not really feeling the Golden lynch. I mean, I'd be stupid to trust the guy after economics, but his posts feel genuine until this point. I don't know whether he is legit defending me or just trying to get on my good side, and I'll keep a look at that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, it's getting real latte.
And you say you weren't having any coffee...
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Ok, it's getting real latte.
And you say you weren't having any coffee...
Well I certainly need it this late at night.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote:Also, does DDL look like a young Tim Curry or is it just me?
I googled the dude and I think this is BS
nijuukyugou wrote: 3) Dragon's pinging me the most out of anyone, mayhaps because of the confident-sounding "guess" that MPerson (god dangit, that looks too much like A Person) would be modkilled/replaced, and claiming that FS was being "defeatist" so soon. There's a vibe about him I don't like in his posts. Hi, Dragon! We haven't met :biggrin:
Hi. I think we almost met in BoB but I left that game. Nice to meet you!

Not much to say about your suspicion, since you didn't say much other than having a feeling.

What I can say is that I'm usually pretty foward in these games, and that tends to rub some people the wrong way. I've been lynched more often as townie than as baddie, if you believe me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't much like the perception that I'm defending you either, DDL. I don't have a read on you yet, I just don't agree with the case on you.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm having ipad issues. Irritating.

Here are my thoughts thus far...

Roxy and Splints: I don't find anything weird about their statements regarding MP and I don't find it weird how they have stated them or been in agreement. It pretty much lines up with what I have seen of them in the past. They are always thick as theives so I don't find any reason to suspect them here.

Golden: I kind of agree with others about you. You seem to be reaching with your suspicions. That said, civ Golden can be a great guy to keep around, so I want to be sure before I cast a vote for him. But I will be keeping an eyeball there. You are probably my number two option today.

DDL: I don't understand this case. Because he assumed a host would modkill someone who did not put up an avatar he must be bad? Have we asked the host for confirmation about what would happen? If she is going to modkill MP, then I can totally see DDL being suspicious. but if she is not I don't really get what the basis of this case is.

Missing Person: I see why there are those that would want to lynch him. His lack of avatar cripples any advantage we have to suss out the baddies through the use of the questions. We can neither incriminate him nor clear him. However, he is here, or at least trying to be. So I would like to give him at least this first cycle to see if he gets an avatar up.

Turnip Head: My vote is likely going here. The reason being that he is simply not here at all. If we wait until tomorrow's lynch to eliminate him then we risk him getting his P Score dinged, because I believe I read in the beginning that you can only miss two lynches this game. He has clearly been AWOL from everything here, so I have to assume he can't be here for whatever reason, so I think he is the best lynch today. Additionally, I take the stance that a non participator only hurts the civs. If he is a Civ, he is not using his vote so it is essentially lowering our numbers by one by default. The baddies are not going to kill him, because he helps them. My vote is going here.

Timmer, I ain't even mad. ;) :p

votes TH
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Voted Missing Person. He still hasn't updated his avatar. I feel slightly guilty about this because there is no evidence he has been around today (my time) at all - but it's ten minutes to deadline, and someone is going to be asking questions about avatars soon. I don't like the strategic advantage that can be achieved.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Also, does DDL look like a young Tim Curry or is it just me?
I googled the dude and I think this is BS

Yeah, you're right. Sorry.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Elohcin »

Day 1 Result
Dragon D. Luffy, Missing Person, and Turnip Head slumped their shoulders and prayed to the finger god for mercy. The finger god replied, "Turnip Head, you must be put down. Dragon D. Luffy and Missing Person, mercy is given unto you this day."

Turnip Head has been put down. He was civilian. You now have 23 hours to send in your anonymous vote or night kill.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RIP TH. "Turnip Head has been put down" sounds way more intense than it actually is.

I have conflicted feelings about that. Would have been better if we caught a mafia, but I do agree with the sentiment that inactive civilians make the game harder for the civs.

The other interesting thing is that, in a game with no roles, it almost sounds like there was a tie between DDL and TH. I wonder if there could have been an extra vote going on somewhere in there?
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:RIP TH. "Turnip Head has been put down" sounds way more intense than it actually is.

I have conflicted feelings about that. Would have been better if we caught a mafia, but I do agree with the sentiment that inactive civilians make the game harder for the civs.

The other interesting thing is that, in a game with no roles, it almost sounds like there was a tie between DDL and TH. I wonder if there could have been an extra vote going on somewhere in there?
Interesting you would focus on DDL and ignore Missing Person was also mentioned in the same context. I don't think it was a tie as much as story telling.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:RIP TH. "Turnip Head has been put down" sounds way more intense than it actually is.

Interesting you would focus on DDL and ignore Missing Person was also mentioned in the same context. I don't think it was a tie as much as story telling.
I did not even notice Missing Person's name in there, quite honestly.

@Elo - did you edit your post, or was I blind?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”