Fairview (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
33%

Total votes: 15
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 73

Re: Transistor [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:Eh, kill him anyways. Silly wallflowers thinkin they can just sit on the wall being a flower...

Nerf this!
That was supposed to have MP's quote about Sig being silenced in there... Kill Sig anyways! Woo!

@Daisy, should I get a tattoo of a cactuar on my chest?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who hasn't yet voted and is currently around?
Me!
For whom are you considering a vote?
Not zebra or Matt. Strongly leaning Eloh because her posts and responses have been inconsistent at best, and disingenuous at worst (especially regarding "not knowing" how Wilgy acted in Spirited Away, thinking Wilgy was cursed, focusing on Matt's weirdness but no one else's, etc. I don't buy it). However, I really really REALLY also want to vote a super low-poster. So many baddies hide on Days 1, and I'm itching to find someone doing so to encourage more speaking and less hiding (and really, less of the "you're acting weird; let's lynch YOU!" attitude that occurs so much early on). Problem is, quietness would be the only thing I'd have to go off of, and a crapshoot isn't what I want either. Conundrum, alas.

And yourself?

LOL @ Linki - Seems Wilgy's on my level. Dunno what to think of that :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MP Rainbow List #2

Slight Town:
AllAlongtheBoardwalk
DrumBeats
JaggedJimmyJay
nijuukyugou

Null:
a2thezebra
agleaminranks
DrWilgy
Matt
reywaS
sig
thellama73

Slight Mafia:
DFaraday
Elohcin
Illyria
Nerolunar
nutella
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Eh, kill him anyways. Silly wallflowers thinkin they can just sit on the wall being a flower...

Nerf this!
That was supposed to have MP's quote about Sig being silenced in there... Kill Sig anyways! Woo!

@Daisy, should I get a tattoo of a cactuar on my chest?
My sage advice on that is.... Ask Wilgette. If she's cool with it, then whatever floats your boat man.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

To add: I'd be willing to lynch anyone in the "Slight Mafia" column.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Spacedaisy wrote: Or if you are contemplating getting a Mohawk and would like someone else's opinion.

[/np]
Sometimes, I've seriously considered doing something just that crazy with my hair, for shits and giggles, because it's hair. I know who'll I can come to now to talk me out of it :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*Wilgy's eyes sparkle*
Niju! Are you my non btsc teammate!?!

Linki - thank you for your infinite wisdom MoD...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote: Or if you are contemplating getting a Mohawk and would like someone else's opinion.

[/np]
Sometimes, I've seriously considered doing something just that crazy with my hair, for shits and giggles, because it's hair. I know who'll I can come to now to talk me out of it :haha:
Who*

Good god, I need sleep and a vacation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who hasn't yet voted and is currently around?
Me!
For whom are you considering a vote?
Not zebra or Matt. Strongly leaning Eloh because her posts and responses have been inconsistent at best, and disingenuous at worst (especially regarding "not knowing" how Wilgy acted in Spirited Away, thinking Wilgy was cursed, focusing on Matt's weirdness but no one else's, etc. I don't buy it). However, I really really REALLY also want to vote a super low-poster. So many baddies hide on Days 1, and I'm itching to find someone doing so to encourage more speaking and less hiding (and really, less of the "you're acting weird; let's lynch YOU!" attitude that occurs so much early on). Problem is, quietness would be the only thing I'd have to go off of, and a crapshoot isn't what I want either. Conundrum, alas.

And yourself?

LOL @ Linki - Seems Wilgy's on my level. Dunno what to think of that :P
I could lynch Elo. I thought she seemed town early on due to her activity, but she's thrown out some questionable behavior and I absolutely despite her vote today. She seems to be the one most likely of my Slight Mafia reads currently being proposed at the moment as a viable counterwagon to zebra.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The glove compartment isn't accurately named...

If Eloh doesn't answer before an hour remains I'll vote her. How does that sound y'all?
Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

DrWilgy wrote:*Wilgy's eyes sparkle*
Niju! Are you my non btsc teammate!?!

Linki - thank you for your infinite wisdom MoD...
:haha: Only if you're a civ, sir.

I will need to vote soon. Like, very soon. I have to spend the rest of my evening studying up for an ***interview*** tomorrow :omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:The glove compartment isn't accurately named...

If Eloh doesn't answer before an hour remains I'll vote her. How does that sound y'all?
Works for me. I'll hold off for now. I firmly believe there is at least one mafia within four of the six votes so far on zebra (except for DrumBeats and Matt, not sure there).
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey Cell, would you mind explaining your vote?
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I need to actually be productive again, but I'll be back again within an hour at the most.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

nijuukyugou wrote:

[/np]
More like talk you into it and demand pictures. :dark:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Please show me the treatment you've given Matt that you're referring to and I will judge whether there's a meaningful parallel.
Relevant quotes:
MovingPictures07 wrote:zebra and Matt, please explain why any of the rest of us should believe you're town and why you voted so far ahead of the deadline with essentially baseless reasoning.

Now we're all left in a position where we have to determine the motivation behind zebras's actions, and she has made herself a potential hot button mislynch if she is town, or is blatantly acting in an anti-town fashion if she is mafia.

If your intention was reaction baiting, I think there could have been other ways to accomplish this rather than cast a meaningless vote in a game with nonchangeable votes.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Elohcin wrote:This doesn't help either, Matt. Just b/c someone votes you doesn't mean you have to get them back by voting them. Get them back by making an educated decision about who could be mafia, and vote them.
MovingPictures07 wrote:zebra and Matt, please explain why any of the rest of us should believe you're town and why you voted so far ahead of the deadline with essentially baseless reasoning.
Um whatevs.

It was like, 3:00 am last night and I was dead tired, Zeebs votes me and says "wait isn't day supposed to end????" and I read that and start trippin' cuz I'm wondering if there are some kind of "end the day early" shenanis going on, so yeah, I NO U'd the shit out of her "random" vote because I was trippin'.

In retrospect, if there was "end the day early" shenanis going on, and by Zeebs, then that would mean she's probably civ because usually civs hold that power, I believe.

But again, whatevs, I was tired, I was trippin', I voted dat Zebra.
So do you think she's bad or not? I'm unclear on that.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:I have no idea what I think about Zebra. I'm wondering wth she meant by "wait wasn't the day supposed to end??" and I'd like her to come back and explain herself.
Oh, okay. Well, I agree. Do you have any thoughts on anyone else?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:Yeah let's lynch the Bloops. She's the Process, right?
What makes you think that?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:Because it's obvi?
?????
I would assert that the difference between your treatment of Matt and Elohcin's treatment of Matt is that you asked questions that stood some chance of yielding a reasoned conclusion. Conversely, Elohcin was more critical and seemed less invested in understanding Matt's motivations.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JJJ plz GTH Niju for me.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MP: is your read on nutella impacted by the shift in your read on Elohcin?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:JJJ plz GTH Niju for me.
GTH town. Now you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
GTH town. Now you.
Same.

I wanted to validate my gut feeling.

GTH Matt?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
GTH town. Now you.
Same.

I wanted to validate my gut feeling.

GTH Matt?
Town. Now you.

*forehands ping pong ball back towards DrWilgy's side of the table*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Same,

*catches the ping pong ball, draws a face on it and tosses it back*

I think the spookiest part is my GTH of you is scum.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Same,

*catches the ping pong ball, draws a face on it and tosses it back*

I think the spookiest part is my GTH of you is scum.
*eats ping pong ball*

Pleas try to describe that read, even if it's just your gut.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*reaches behind JJJ's ear and pulls out the ball*

I suppose it's because I damn near always think you are town. This time I got a null about you.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We have one hour. We need to determine who hasn't voted yet and is present in the thread if there's going to be any real chance of lynching someone other than Zebra. With no vote changes the chance of a "CFD" type event is significantly lower.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My preferred lynch is Elohcin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:*reaches behind JJJ's ear and pulls out the ball*

I suppose it's because I damn near always think you are town. This time I got a null about you.
What do you think might be inspiring that null? What do you perceive to be different?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Regardless of gut feeling. I gave Eloh until the hour was here, and that time is up.

Crazy Cake Lady

Linki - unknown. GTH me?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Regardless of gut feeling. I gave Eloh until the hour was here, and that time is up.

Crazy Cake Lady

Linki - unknown. GTH me?
I'll say town. I think you'd be less likely to engage Mister Gun To Head Reads with demands for gun to head reads if you didn't have a genuine interest in sorting me out.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I suppose that makes sense. I just don't understand why the conclusion is to determine it as a baddie slip. I see it as inevitably non-alignment indicative. Couldn't zebra have been merely asking a question about why the thread at large, or she herself, can trust DrumBeats? It's too ambiguous.
I guess so. But right in that moment, that's how I read it. Someone else saw it that way too and I want to say it was JJJ, but I could be wrong.

And as for wilgy cursed....all it was was I saw gibberish and thought, hmm, he must be cursed, so I skipped over it and went on with responding to those who were speaking English. Its not like it was a big enormous deal or anything. And why would Matt be cursed? Cursed to do what? I'm confused.
Why does it matter how someone else read it?

Thanks for explaining.
haha, cause its shows I'm not totally crazy :P

Well, I'm off for the night. I need to cool down myself.

Linki: GAH! Down with Elohcin. Whatever folks. Here we go...I have a request. If you vote for me, please list at least 2 reasons why you think I am bad when you vote.

Night. Stiff drink and off to bed for me. (not really, tea rather)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Regardless of gut feeling. I gave Eloh until the hour was here, and that time is up.

Crazy Cake Lady

Linki - unknown. GTH me?
I'll say town. I think you'd be less likely to engage Mister Gun To Head Reads with demands for gun to head reads if you didn't have a genuine interest in sorting me out.
Nah, my teammates just suggested that I do it.

Linki -
1. I don't like your vote for Zeebs.
2. I don't believe your interactions with me vs others have been genuine.
3. I needed a response I didn't get

If there's any reason I would think that you may be civilian is that you brought up 0 powers. I hardly ever see mafia have 0 powers, so that's 1 point in your favor.
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Back!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Please show me the treatment you've given Matt that you're referring to and I will judge whether there's a meaningful parallel.
Relevant quotes:

Now we're all left in a position where we have to determine the motivation behind zebras's actions, and she has made herself a potential hot button mislynch if she is town, or is blatantly acting in an anti-town fashion if she is mafia.

If your intention was reaction baiting, I think there could have been other ways to accomplish this rather than cast a meaningless vote in a game with nonchangeable votes.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Elohcin wrote:This doesn't help either, Matt. Just b/c someone votes you doesn't mean you have to get them back by voting them. Get them back by making an educated decision about who could be mafia, and vote them.
Um whatevs.

It was like, 3:00 am last night and I was dead tired, Zeebs votes me and says "wait isn't day supposed to end????" and I read that and start trippin' cuz I'm wondering if there are some kind of "end the day early" shenanis going on, so yeah, I NO U'd the shit out of her "random" vote because I was trippin'.

In retrospect, if there was "end the day early" shenanis going on, and by Zeebs, then that would mean she's probably civ because usually civs hold that power, I believe.

But again, whatevs, I was tired, I was trippin', I voted dat Zebra.
So do you think she's bad or not? I'm unclear on that.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:I have no idea what I think about Zebra. I'm wondering wth she meant by "wait wasn't the day supposed to end??" and I'd like her to come back and explain herself.
Oh, okay. Well, I agree. Do you have any thoughts on anyone else?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:Yeah let's lynch the Bloops. She's the Process, right?
What makes you think that?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:Because it's obvi?
?????
I would assert that the difference between your treatment of Matt and Elohcin's treatment of Matt is that you asked questions that stood some chance of yielding a reasoned conclusion. Conversely, Elohcin was more critical and seemed less invested in understanding Matt's motivations.
That's a fair assessment, I think.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Gotta do the interview thing. Voting Eloh. Two reasons?

1) Posts have appeared disingenuous, as stated beforehand. See other postings.
2) Her vote on zebra is the easy way out, and the explanation (regarding a "slip" that I don't agree happened) smells. She's not the only one to blame for this (really, I don't agree with any of the votes on zebra), but these in combination earn her my vote.

Now, off to successful question-answering!

Linki - Whoa, seriously. The mind-meld. It's freaking me, out, maaaaaaaaan
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:MP: is your read on nutella impacted by the shift in your read on Elohcin?
Inevitably, yeah, but I don't have any flips yet, so I'm hesitant to move nutella to null or town just based on Elo's descent. I still would like to hear from nutella before re-evaluating.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nijuukyugou wrote:Gotta do the interview thing. Voting Eloh. Two reasons?

1) Posts have appeared disingenuous, as stated beforehand. See other postings.
2) Her vote on zebra is the easy way out, and the explanation (regarding a "slip" that I don't agree happened) smells. She's not the only one to blame for this (really, I don't agree with any of the votes on zebra), but these in combination earn her my vote.

Now, off to successful question-answering!

Linki - Whoa, seriously. The mind-meld. It's freaking me, out, maaaaaaaaan
Good luck interviewing!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:Linki: GAH! Down with Elohcin. Whatever folks. Here we go...I have a request. If you vote for me, please list at least 2 reasons why you think I am bad when you vote.
I'll list them right now.

1. It's a little hard to believe that you left Doc alone on the assumption that he's cursed given that his behavior was well within his usual parameters.

2. I think you look worse than Matt emerging from the exchanges you've had with him. I don't think you were showing the breadth of a town mindset and that you were restrictive and discrediting in your treatment of his methods.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My preferred lynch is Elohcin.
Let's do it then. CFD Elohcin.

VOTES ELOHCIN
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vote: Elohcin

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think it's particularly telling that, instead of responding to concerns expressed by Wilgy, me, and others, Elo just leaves the thread. Let's lynch her please.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

At the very least this has closed the gap and left the remaining voters in a more pressured position. :dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:At the very least this has closed the gap and left the remaining voters in a more pressured position. :dark:
I too am interested to see what my scumm8s will do. :beer:
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

12 players have voted. That means 5 votes remain. Who are they?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sig, Nutella, Rey, Llama, and Boardwalk.

I wonder if they will show up.
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Sig, Nutella, Rey, Llama, and Boardwalk.

I wonder if they will show up.
I would guess rey and sig are least likely to show up, but I don't know. I hope they do.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Go Cavaliers

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So... it's EoD and the thread died. Who wants to talk?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yo
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Yo
How do you like being green?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think a lot of possible discussion surrounding this circumstance is contingent upon the lynch result.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 21

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Vote: Elohcin
It's late, I need to vote. And I somewhat trust the opinions of yourself and moving pictures. Jumping on this train and voting ]Vote: Elohcin as well.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”