Endgame (dead/host/non/mod)
No votes

Total votes: 0
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Re: MAD MAX: Day 2

Post by MacDougall »

Thank you for waving your wand again Merlin.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Any thoughts on Elohcin? Bueller?
Where would you put your vote if not her?
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Thank you for waving your wand again Merlin.
Whatever that means.

Talk about Elohcin.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In case anyone needs me to explain what I mean by that, Jimmy does a thing where he takes what amounts to reasonable points and waves his magical wand over them and makes them seem ridiculous so nobody else gives them the time of day.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Best case scenario you two are both on a team together getting your rocks off out the back. Merlin and the Superdad, season two on Netflix.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:
Probably either sprityo or Glorfindel. Now those thoughts please.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:In case anyone needs me to explain what I mean by that, Jimmy does a thing where he takes what amounts to reasonable points and waves his magical wand over them and makes them seem ridiculous so nobody else gives them the time of day.
"Reasonable points"

MP and I have both vocally opposed the INH lynch, but apparently we've subtly caused it. You're not reading anything.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Whatever that means.

Talk about Elohcin.
I have not looked at, thought of, analysed or so much as read a single Elohcin post. If you genuinely want me to, give me some context please. I don't think you do though. You didn't even say please.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Whatever that means.

Talk about Elohcin.
I have not looked at, thought of, analysed or so much as read a single Elohcin post. If you genuinely want me to, give me some context please. I don't think you do though. You didn't even say please.
I just made a huge case. Click my ISO.

Please.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Probably either sprityo or Glorfindel. Now those thoughts please.
Oh I dont have any really yet. But I am ok with seeing how those two flip.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:In case anyone needs me to explain what I mean by that, Jimmy does a thing where he takes what amounts to reasonable points and waves his magical wand over them and makes them seem ridiculous so nobody else gives them the time of day.
"Reasonable points"

MP and I have both vocally opposed the INH lynch, but apparently we've subtly caused it. You're not reading anything.
By virtue of being vociferous in your defence of Ricochet (both of you), you have invariably caused people to vote for the person who was on the nearest amount of votes. Your defence of Ricochet vs. your defence of INH have been nothing alike. I don't believe you really are opposed to INH being lynched, you are definitively opposed to Ricochet being lynched. I feel like you are comfortable with INH being lynched. You and MP have arrived at the same conclusions but MP finessed himself there subtly, while you have just been storming.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

Voting for Rico, not only to save myself, but also because nothing said after Day 1 stopped him from being my top scum read. No misquoted, misinterpreted quote that Sloonei slaps in my face like a dead, rotting horse carcass is going to change that.

The case against me is poppycock. There, I said it.

People I'd like to ISO if, in fact, I survive the Day:

Lorab
Dom
motel room

Lorab and Dom I feel are falling into the trap of focusing so much on criticizing the way other people play that they are forgetting to actually provide anything of value themselves. I want to see if they can, in addition to giving it, also take it. Motel Room I feel has been townread by people for not a lot of reasons.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
"Reasonable points"

By virtue of being vociferous in your defence of Ricochet (both of you), you have invariably caused people to vote for the person who was on the nearest amount of votes. Your defence of Ricochet vs. your defence of INH have been nothing alike. I don't believe you really are opposed to INH being lynched, you are definitively opposed to Ricochet being lynched. I feel like you are comfortable with INH being lynched. You and MP have arrived at the same conclusions but MP finessed himself there subtly, while you have just been storming.
I am literally trying to lynch Elohcin instead of either of them. Read the effing thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Post by a2thezebra »

The only thing I thought was alignment-indicative of the case against her from JJJ was when he mentioned being scummates with her twice and how she knew him to operate differently. I think it's worth noting, but the rest of the case doesn't compel me at all.

I'm also not a fan of the LoRab suspicions and the INH suspicions. I think both of them have been contributing genuinely and I haven't seen any substantive red flags from either of them.

Honestly, every vote besides the Rico ones feels a bit desperate, even for Day 2.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JJJ, why did you wait as long as you did before making a case against Elohcin? You had voted for her well before that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: MAD MAX: Day 1

Post by Tangrowth »

Rainbow #3

Sloonei
a2thezebra
JaggedJimmyJay

S~V~S
LoRab
Dom

Ricochet
insertnamehere
motel room
MacDougall

birdwithteeth11
sanmateo

DrWilgy

Glorfindel
sprityo

Elohcin

In contrast to my first two rainbow lists, I ranked folks within groups as well as across groups.

I have a lot of town reads. I'm sure I'm wrong about at least one of them.

As I have noted previously, I'm more heavily weighting tone and my gut evaluations this game than I usually do, quite a bit actually, but I will still try my best to explain where all of these are coming from. Below are some additional comments. I invite any of you all to press me further on these if requested, and I'm itching to discuss any areas of disagreement.

Right now I'd be pretty surprised if Sloonei, zebra, or JJJ are mafia, though I'm still entertaining the possibility and it will take continued town behavior for them to maintain such a lofty read. They are all contributing heavily to hunting mafia, they seem genuine in doing so, etc. I see absolutely nothing disagreeable or disingenuous in Sloonei's behavior. The back and forth between Jay and zebra was instrumental in my development of both of those reads as well.

S~V~S and Dom remain in my moderate town reads; I don't feel that inspired by their d2 content, but I don't feel inclined to lower them at this time either. LoRab has gone up from a slight town read to a moderate town read due to her d2 contributions, which I have found substantive and genuine.

The slight town reads are a mixed bag. INH and Rico aren't strong town reads for me; in fact, they both probably would be slight mafia based on their in-thread content alone, but my gut is feeling pretty good about them being town right now and they both easily could be perceived as low-hanging fruit since I don't think the cases against them are really all that, hence the compromise between my brain and my gut resulting in a read of slight town. motel room has dropped down just a bit, though I don't see anything alarming in his behavior and still don't want to lynch him. MacDougall has dropped a bit too (both he and MR were moderate town reads previously) because I cannot decide whether his d2 behavior has a nefarious agenda or he is a townie and I am not melding with him due to differences in perspective. His attitude seems a bit cavalier, particularly towards Rico, but I suppose that isn't out of character for a busy Mac and it is understandable given Rico's salty behavior in d1. Nonetheless, I do agree with Jay's observations that Mac's responses and treatment of Rico today seemed as if he wasn't actually reading Rico's intentions to hunt otherwise and unnecessarily antagonistic towards Rico and Jay. He could just as easily be seen as a salty townie who I can't quite get or a baddie with an agenda, which would easily explain why I'm not melding with him and his antagonistic and somewhat increasingly anti-town behavior. So I'm having trouble figuring him out.

birdwithteeth and sanmateo still aren't doing anything, so I can't do anything with them.

Wilgy is an enigma. I feel like his behavior is easily compatible with either alignment, but GTH I'm leaning mafia. This is the read I have the least confidence in. Note to self: Please engage with Wilgy ASAP.

Glorfindel hasn't really done anything to remove himself from my orange reads (understandably, given his RL stuff). I feel similarly uninspired by sprityo's recent contributions; even though he has given more thoughts than Glorfindel, I cannot see the townie mindset in them at this time. I appreciate that he's trying though, especially since I know he's not used to near this level of activity on his home forum.

Elohcin is utterly uninspiring. I have had trouble reading her in the past, but I'm not letting that influence my judgment. She deserves a strong mafia read at this point because she has the most incentive of anyone to kill Epignosis; despite her continued confusion, she appears to be making no effort to engage with or understand anyone else's views whatsoever. I also find the fact that she finds Jay civilian suddenly now dubious given that she seemed to suspect him earlier for potentially hiding behind his roleplaying even though he evidently was not doing so and continues not to do so. I think all of her posts are incredibly easy for her to maintain as mafia, and her tone is completely underwhelming and consistently devoid of emotion, coming across as manufactured. She is definitely my biggest mafia read; I don't have any reason to read her as town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:JJJ, why did you wait as long as you did before making a case against Elohcin? You had voted for her well before that.
Because I was too busy arguing with you and Mac.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
The only thing I thought was alignment-indicative of the case against her from JJJ was when he mentioned being scummates with her twice and how she knew him to operate differently. I think it's worth noting, but the rest of the case doesn't compel me at all.

I'm also not a fan of the LoRab suspicions and the INH suspicions. I think both of them have been contributing genuinely and I haven't seen any substantive red flags from either of them.

Honestly, every vote besides the Rico ones feels a bit desperate, even for Day 2.
It is bizarre how much I am agreeing with you but I agree with every single word.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

insertnamehere wrote:Voting for Rico, not only to save myself, but also because nothing said after Day 1 stopped him from being my top scum read. No misquoted, misinterpreted quote that Sloonei slaps in my face like a dead, rotting horse carcass is going to change that.

Lorab
Dom
motel room

Lorab and Dom I feel are falling into the trap of focusing so much on criticizing the way other people play that they are forgetting to actually provide anything of value themselves. I want to see if they can, in addition to giving it, also take it. Motel Room I feel has been townread by people for not a lot of reasons.
I agree with every word in this post.

linki - LMAO I'm too baked for these coincidences.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:I'm not a fan of insertname's contributions but have never played with him before. (Well, I'm not a fan of your contributions, so :meany: )Maybe its his creepy avatar (....juuuudy....)or that agreeing with Sloonei agreeing with me is me patting myself on the back. (Ding, we have a winner.)

Also I hate this
insertnamehere wrote:I guess the reason I'm so frustrated with your case against me is because it's seemingly built on the way I play the game being inherently valueless and sketchy, instead of anything I actually did.
Why do you hate this motel room?

I'm gonna be demanding some detailed reasoning for each and every one of you who are a part of this hatchet job. Have I mentioned how purely annoying I find the case against me? Yes? Well, let me reiterate.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:JJJ, why did you wait as long as you did before making a case against Elohcin? You had voted for her well before that.
But you voted for her well before arguing with either of us. :suspish:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
"Reasonable points"

Lol, what? The people voting Rico and voting for INH (save Rico, since he had to save himself) are doing so regardless of my content; I wasn't even here for most of the Day 2 period.

What reason to you have to believe Jay is not really opposed to INH being lynched? You keep throwing out blanket statements like this which indicate that you believe Jay isn't being genuine, but you're not backing it up with a strong mafia read or any effort whatsoever to try and lynch him, or even understand his perspective. At least from my POV. Help me understand where you're coming from, because if I'm being hoodwinked by Jay and you're seeing through him, I'd like to be able to comprehend what you're seeing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I suspected her before I built the case. I made it clear I suspected her on Day 1. I made the case when I made the case.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:Voting for Rico, not only to save myself, but also because nothing said after Day 1 stopped him from being my top scum read. No misquoted, misinterpreted quote that Sloonei slaps in my face like a dead, rotting horse carcass is going to change that.

Lorab
Dom
motel room

Hey INH, do you have any reads of anyone you didn't list here yet? Just curious. Sorry if you've stated them elsewhere; I don't recall them though.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm going to temporarily assume that mafia killed Epignosis in an effort to frame it on Elohcin.

With that hypothesis in mind, here is the list of people who have pointed out that baddie Eloh would benefit from Epi being dead:

JaggedJimmyJay
MovingPictures07

:ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think the INH and Rico wagons are undesirable, if it wasn't clear. Is everyone voting for either one of these people really voting for the player they most think should be lynched?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I suspected her before I built the case. I made it clear I suspected her on Day 1. I made the case when I made the case.
We knew all of this. Why wait to build the case though? You're dancing around the original question.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:I'm going to temporarily assume that mafia killed Epignosis in an effort to frame it on Elohcin.

With that hypothesis in mind, here is the list of people who have pointed out that baddie Eloh would benefit from Epi being dead:

JaggedJimmyJay
MovingPictures07

I'm willing to entertain that as a possibility as well; NKA is far from conclusive. Did you not read the rest of my thoughts on Elohcin? If you take that hypothesis away, I still have her firmly at the bottom of my list. What do you think?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

a2thezebra wrote:linki - LMAO I'm too baked for these coincidences.
I think it's quite obvious that there are groups forming here. You, me, and Mac against the world.

Also, MP, you third party voter you. What do I have to do to convince you to break this tie by voting for Rico?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
We knew all of this. Why wait to build the case though? You're dancing around the original question.
What do you mean why wait? This line of questioning makes no sense to me and strikes me as unproductive, especially at 1 hour before EoD. Anyone could ask anyone else why wait so long to accuse whomever, right?

I think Jay has made it clear he has suspected Elohcin longer than anyone else, so what's your point? I just am lost here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
I think it's quite obvious that there are groups forming here. You, me, and Mac against the world.

Also, MP, you third party voter you. What do I have to do to convince you to break this tie by voting for Rico?
Give me your best case against Rico. Why is his behavior best explained with a mafia motivation?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I already answered your effing question. I didn't make the case because I was otherwise occupied in this thread.

I seriously don't know why you even ask questions in Mafia games. Your responses are 98% negative to anything people give you. I made the case against Elohcin with multiple hours remaining and an active thread at hand. There's plenty of time for people to process it and make a decision, so what the hell is your point?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:I'm not a fan of insertname's contributions but have never played with him before. (Well, I'm not a fan of your contributions, so :meany: )Maybe its his creepy avatar (....juuuudy....)or that agreeing with Sloonei agreeing with me is me patting myself on the back. (Ding, we have a winner.)

Also I hate this
insertnamehere wrote:I guess the reason I'm so frustrated with your case against me is because it's seemingly built on the way I play the game being inherently valueless and sketchy, instead of anything I actually did.

I'm gonna be demanding some detailed reasoning for each and every one of you who are a part of this hatchet job. Have I mentioned how purely annoying I find the case against me? Yes? Well, let me reiterate.
Ok, its one of those mindsets I see often in scum when they know they'll have to defend, they want to defend, but all they get against them is people saying "something seems off" and it drives them nuts that they can't persuade or explain it away.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Jay, what do you think of my rainbow? Where do you disagree?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think the INH and Rico wagons are undesirable, if it wasn't clear. Is everyone voting for either one of these people really voting for the player they most think should be lynched?
My vote is absolutely for the player I most think should be lynched. I'd like to throw the question back at you. Ask yourself: what is the mafia motivation for much of what you attribute to be red flags for Elohcin's alignment?

linki @ JJJ - You're confusing negativity for continued interrogation. Do I need to put that disclaimer I used to have back in my signature?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Jay, what do you think of my rainbow? Where do you disagree?
I agree with your bottom three. I am less worried about Wilgy and probably more about Mac than you are.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm going to temporarily assume that mafia killed Epignosis in an effort to frame it on Elohcin.

JaggedJimmyJay
MovingPictures07

I'm willing to entertain that as a possibility as well; NKA is far from conclusive. Did you not read the rest of my thoughts on Elohcin? If you take that hypothesis away, I still have her firmly at the bottom of my list. What do you think?
I addressed this in my recent post. I don't think your assessment of Elohcin is based on anything reliably alignment-indicative.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think the INH and Rico wagons are undesirable, if it wasn't clear. Is everyone voting for either one of these people really voting for the player they most think should be lynched?
My vote is absolutely for the player I most think should be lynched. I'd like to throw the question back at you. Ask yourself: what is the mafia motivation for much of what you attribute to be red flags for Elohcin's alignment?

linki @ JJJ - You're confusing negativity for continued interrogation. Do I need to put that disclaimer I used to have back in my signature?
I don't care about your signature. Don't dance around my question.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR POINT?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
"Reasonable points"

Lol, what? The people voting Rico and voting for INH (save Rico, since he had to save himself) are doing so regardless of my content; I wasn't even here for most of the Day 2 period.

What reason to you have to believe Jay is not really opposed to INH being lynched? You keep throwing out blanket statements like this which indicate that you believe Jay isn't being genuine, but you're not backing it up with a strong mafia read or any effort whatsoever to try and lynch him, or even understand his perspective. At least from my POV. Help me understand where you're coming from, because if I'm being hoodwinked by Jay and you're seeing through him, I'd like to be able to comprehend what you're seeing.

The fact that I don't understand his perspective is part of the reason why I have a scum read of him.

So I have a scum read on JJJ right now. On day 2. On what planet do you think that it's possible to get him of all people lynched on day 2? I have raised some decent points, as good as is necessary. It's going to take some work to get the thread moving in the direction of a JJJ lynch, as it always does. There is no point me even trying to get him lynched right now. I want to lynch candidates he's defending because I believe it will contribute to his future lynch, because on any given Mafia team that he is on, he is always going to be the hardest player to lynch.

And if we do so, and I am wrong, it will allow me to refine my read on him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:

That's a fair question, and like I noted, I admittedly have difficulty understanding Elohcin's in-thread mafia behavior in games regardless of alignment. But I would argue that her behavior is the most objectively (or objectively as possible, since you know, everything's subjective tosome degree) anti-town of any contributor in the thread right now.

What am I missing about Rico?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Lorab
Dom
motel room

Hey INH, do you have any reads of anyone you didn't list here yet? Just curious. Sorry if you've stated them elsewhere; I don't recall them though.

READZZZ:

Zebra
Mac
MovingPictures

S~V~S
3J
DrWilgy
Glorf
spirityo
sanmateo
BWT
Sloonei

Elochin
motel room
Lorab
Dom

Ricochet
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

JaggedJimmyJay
MovingPictures07

I addressed this in my recent post. I don't think your assessment of Elohcin is based on anything reliably alignment-indicative.
What is your current read of her, specifically?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

insertnamehere wrote:

That seems to be the case. I wouldn't forget about who was in which group as the game goes on and more is revealed.

linki - Town. It's been town for a while.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A tied vote is a no lynch, the worst result. I don't like either of these options.

I hope I'm wrong about a lot of things.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
"Reasonable points"

The fact that I don't understand his perspective is part of the reason why I have a scum read of him.

So I have a scum read on JJJ right now. On day 2. On what planet do you think that it's possible to get him of all people lynched on day 2? I have raised some decent points, as good as is necessary. It's going to take some work to get the thread moving in the direction of a JJJ lynch, as it always does. There is no point me even trying to get him lynched right now. I want to lynch candidates he's defending because I believe it will contribute to his future lynch, because on any given Mafia team that he is on, he is always going to be the hardest player to lynch.

And if we do so, and I am wrong, it will allow me to refine my read on him.
Thanks for elaborating. This makes sense to me, though I do still have one more question, even if it may seem silly. Are you lynching Rico more because you believe it reflects on Jay or because you believe Rico's behavior is mafia-indicative?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

That seems to be the case. I wouldn't forget about who was in which group as the game goes on and more is revealed.

linki - Town. It's been town for a while.
Fair enough, I just was trying to get an assessment of how weak or strong of a read that is.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Also I hate this

Ok, its one of those mindsets I see often in scum when they know they'll have to defend, they want to defend, but all they get against them is people saying "something seems off" and it drives them nuts that they can't persuade or explain it away.
So a civilian wouldn't be frustrated by someone saying that "something seems off" and being tied for first place at the end of Day 2? I don't think this behavior is alignment indicative.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have to leave. I might be back before the deadline. Don't no lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who hasn't voted, anyone know?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
What do you mean why wait? This line of questioning makes no sense to me and strikes me as unproductive, especially at 1 hour before EoD. Anyone could ask anyone else why wait so long to accuse whomever, right?

I think Jay has made it clear he has suspected Elohcin longer than anyone else, so what's your point? I just am lost here.
Do you know anything about my play style at all? This is what I do. I'm baffled that people are just now taking issue with it. Whether or not there's a substantial theory or premise behind my questioning, I'm still going to do it to see what reactions it produces in both the person I'm questioning as well as people outside the conversation. Do I need to put all that in my signature as well?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”