Total votes: 0
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MAD MAX: Night 2

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I love how this result makes it hard for both sides to gloat.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Post by a2thezebra »

I mean, he was still anti-town AF.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I guess the biggest issue I'm facing now is going into Night 2 and Day 3 with basically no baddie reads. Fuck.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:I mean, he was still anti-town AF.
Maybe. I'm treating it as a mislynch though for the sake of analysis.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: MAD MAX: Day 2

Post by Tangrowth »

LOL, that result! RIP/BIH/??? Rico. I agree that this makes sense.

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote: Ah the ol' "I'm not dumb enough to post something I'll get called out for" defense. I need something better than WIFOM if you want to sway me otherwise.
Your argument is WIFOM. There's no other way to defend it than with WIFOM. I've been transparent in my thoughts. If you still need clarification as to something specifically, I'd be more than happy to try to assist in explaining my perspective. Otherwise, we're just talking in circles.
I'm just trying to get a feel for the details of your position before the flip. What you've said is helpful regardless of which of us is right.

linki - It's more the timing of the post then the post itself mate.
That's entirely understandable, and you should. I welcome you all grilling me on things. That's what townie, who don't know my alignment, should be doing. I hope what I'm saying makes sense. If it doesn't, let me know. And I feel likewise about what you've said. The thread has seen a lot of potentially insightful conversations throughout this day period.

How do you mean the timing?
The timing of you clarifying that your baddie Rico read isn't as strong as JJJ's right before the flip. If Rico flips bad, that distances yourself from JJJ and possibly even gives you leverage to turn against him even with as much as you two agreed.
Right, that's a mafia-compatible perspective for my behavior, I'll recognize that. It isn't the correct one, since that's not my intention -- rather, my intention was again just to ensure that my position is not misunderstood and receptive to misrepresentation attempts by mafia members. I think it's important for town-aligned players to be as clear as possible with each other and try to understand the nuances of each other's perspectives on players as much as possible, so as a member of the town I feel obligated to make it as precisely clear how I feel about my reads on players with respect to my confidence level, whether weak, strong, or whatever, as well as why I feel that way.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And welcome, Quin! I think replacements can sometimes offer unique insight into what is occurring in the thread, so I look forward to your perspective once you're current with the thread. It's good to have you in the game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I mean, he was still anti-town AF.
Maybe. I'm treating it as a mislynch though for the sake of analysis.
Technically it is indeed a mislynch, so that's the right way to treat it IMO.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Right, that's a mafia-compatible perspective for my behavior, I'll recognize that. It isn't the correct one, since that's not my intention -- rather, my intention was again just to ensure that my position is not misunderstood and receptive to misrepresentation attempts by mafia members. I think it's important for town-aligned players to be as clear as possible with each other and try to understand the nuances of each other's perspectives on players as much as possible, so as a member of the town I feel obligated to make it as precisely clear how I feel about my reads on players with respect to my confidence level, whether weak, strong, or whatever, as well as why I feel that way.
Given Rico's flip everything I said about that is moot. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Right, that's a mafia-compatible perspective for my behavior, I'll recognize that. It isn't the correct one, since that's not my intention -- rather, my intention was again just to ensure that my position is not misunderstood and receptive to misrepresentation attempts by mafia members. I think it's important for town-aligned players to be as clear as possible with each other and try to understand the nuances of each other's perspectives on players as much as possible, so as a member of the town I feel obligated to make it as precisely clear how I feel about my reads on players with respect to my confidence level, whether weak, strong, or whatever, as well as why I feel that way.
Given Rico's flip everything I said about that is moot. :P
Well, phooey. :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote:
Effective immediately, QUIN is replacing SANMATEO and cannot be NK'd tonight.
suck on that, losers :keys:

I'd appreciate it if y'all could give me some time to get my real life workload out of the way before I invest myself too deeply here. I've got multiple reports due today I need to touch up before I submit them so my activity is going to be spotty probably just for this phase. After that, I can participate as I usually do :srsnod:

I've been following along to a certain extent (though mostly just skimming tbh), so I'd love it if anyone could sum up some of the more important things or give me some direction so I don't have to re-read 30 pages. There's a lot of invested people in this game so that would be no quick task. :srsnod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Welcome Quin! I'd love to sum up the game for you but I'm hungry.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright folks, well, it's been real. That was seriously a ton of fucking fun. You all rock. But now I have to go and unfortunately my Friday and weekend are looking to be packed with RL stuff, so my activity is bound to drop... assuming I'm still in the game of course. I'll do the best I can with what time I have available though. I look forward to continuing this thing with you all in whatever capacity I can. If this ends up being my legacy post, well, my rainbow list #3 remains essentially unchanged at the moment given the Ricochet flip.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And welcome, Quin! I think replacements can sometimes offer unique insight into what is occurring in the thread, so I look forward to your perspective once you're current with the thread. It's good to have you in the game.
Let me know what you'd like my opinion on. :nicenod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do what you gotta do Quinn. Any post you make is more than the zero before you.

No offense to sanmateo. I hope you're able to play a future game pal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

Omoshiroi desu ne?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Omoshiroi desu ne?
Is LoRab still bad?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And welcome, Quin! I think replacements can sometimes offer unique insight into what is occurring in the thread, so I look forward to your perspective once you're current with the thread. It's good to have you in the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/com ... t_top_its/

Does this new Jeff Mangum drawing indicate that Neutral Milk Hotel is going to release a new album?

Apologies in advance to motel room for the lighthearted frivolity of this post.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Summary of Game for Quin:

Day 1: I Mislynch Scotty
Night 1: Epi Dies While Talking To Me
Day 2: I Mislynch Ricochet
Night 2: ???
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

bwt is here!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Thanks for birthday wishes!!
DrWilgy wrote:Why Rico and Lorab are most likely bad together: Rico had the lead for way too long without another vote dropping on him. Lorabs vote had way too much momentum swinging the other way as well.

Time for me to catch up now.

Linki: there it is.
Except not. Also, it may be because I had several drinks, but I'm not even sure I get what you're saying. Regardless, I'm not bad. Also, now knowing the lynch result, not rico'a teammate
insertnamehere wrote:Voting for Rico, not only to save myself, but also because nothing said after Day 1 stopped him from being my top scum read. No misquoted, misinterpreted quote that Sloonei slaps in my face like a dead, rotting horse carcass is going to change that.

The case against me is poppycock. There, I said it.

People I'd like to ISO if, in fact, I survive the Day:

Lorab
Dom
motel room

Lorab and Dom I feel are falling into the trap of focusing so much on criticizing the way other people play that they are forgetting to actually provide anything of value themselves. I want to see if they can, in addition to giving it, also take it. Motel Room I feel has been townread by people for not a lot of reasons.
Except that isn't even accurately stating why I suspect you. I am not even sure you've read any of my posts. Since I point blank asked you your current thoughts on Elo and you haven't answered. Also, that this isn't at all why i suspect you.

Please, show me where I criticized your play or anyone else's. and I have been saying my own thoughts. But, again, I don't think you are reading my posts. I'm happy to take anything, but I'd appreciate suspicion based on things I've actually done. Not lies.

Please, ISO me. Eye me all you want. I'm not bad.
motel room wrote:We all seem to have a low read of LoRab?
No.
insertnamehere wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And looking at the poll, why is INH taking all of those votes? Can I get a Cliffs notes?
People think I'm parroting others opinions and avoiding having actual thoughts on the game.

Here's an actual thought and opinion: Those people are dum dums.
I suspect him based on tone and defensiveness. And discrediting the suspicion of him and those that suspect him.
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Omoshiroi desu ne?
Is LoRab still bad?
I'm still civ. Thanks for asking.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I was defending you but okay. :disappoint:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Anything to report Quin?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

a2thezebra wrote:I was defending you but okay. :disappoint:
I actually got that. My sarcasm was intended for Wilgy. But, as is often the case with drunk posts, that was probably not clear.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry, but I just cannot handle a game of mafia right now. My schedule is just way too busy. I am asking to be replaced as of now.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

LoRab wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I was defending you but okay. :disappoint:
I actually got that. My sarcasm was intended for Wilgy. But, as is often the case with drunk posts, that was probably not clear.
Oh my bad lol
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry, but I just cannot handle a game of mafia right now. My schedule is just way too busy. I am asking to be replaced as of now.
No worries mate, I look forward to playing with you the next chance you get!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote:
Quin wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/com ... t_top_its/

Does this new Jeff Mangum drawing indicate that Neutral Milk Hotel is going to release a new album?

Apologies in advance to motel room for the lighthearted frivolity of this post.
Did you hear my cover of In The Aeroplane Over the Sea on the RYM Tribute cacophany? I covered the title track.

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album ... our_music/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

Effective immediately, INDIGLO is replacing BIRDWITHTEETH11. She may not be NK'd tonight. I will update the front page in the morning.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I just got home and I have two immediate thoughts:
1. Hi Quin
2. What's up with Dom?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The activity level in this game is going to skyrocket. :srsnod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The activity level in this game is going to skyrocket. :srsnod:
Just as my three-day work weekend comes to a close. :faint:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

And what better time for Neil Hartley to return to the stage? You've all been a great audience already and now it's getting even better. Quin, indiglo, take a seat a table near the front and let me wash away your stresses and your worries. That's a pledge straight from The Heart.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Neil Hartley returns!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

One of the few things I noticed in my phone scrolling while at work was that someone listed me as yellow on their rainbow list. YELLOW! At first I thought it was MP but then I realized it was INH, so that was even more interesting.
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Voting for Rico, not only to save myself, but also because nothing said after Day 1 stopped him from being my top scum read. No misquoted, misinterpreted quote that Sloonei slaps in my face like a dead, rotting horse carcass is going to change that.

The case against me is poppycock. There, I said it.

People I'd like to ISO if, in fact, I survive the Day:

Lorab
Dom
motel room

Lorab and Dom I feel are falling into the trap of focusing so much on criticizing the way other people play that they are forgetting to actually provide anything of value themselves. I want to see if they can, in addition to giving it, also take it. Motel Room I feel has been townread by people for not a lot of reasons.
Hey INH, do you have any reads of anyone you didn't list here yet? Just curious. Sorry if you've stated them elsewhere; I don't recall them though.

READZZZ:

Zebra
Mac
MovingPictures

S~V~S
3J
DrWilgy
Glorf
spirityo
sanmateo
BWT
Sloonei

Elochin
motel room
Lorab
Dom

Ricochet
I am a self-absorbed turd, and I want to know why I'm not green.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What are some of your current reads in a post-Rico game, Sloonei?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:I just got home and I have two immediate thoughts:
1. Hi Quin
2. What's up with Dom?
3. Hi indiglo
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:What are some of your current reads in a post-Rico game, Sloonei?
I just got home from work and I'm kind of pooped. I have not read anything that happened after 4 Eastern. So idk, everything is currently as it was when I was here before.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What are some of your current reads in a post-Rico game, Sloonei?
I just got home from work and I'm kind of pooped. I have not read anything that happened after 4 Eastern. So idk, everything is currently as it was when I was here before.
Sounds good.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

jeepers creepers, you guys got down to business the second i left.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:Going out for the afternoon and evening to celebrate the fact that I've stayed alive for another year (aka my birthday) and a friend's album release--no idea how much I'll be able to check in.

I'm keeping my vote where it is.

INH's response to my asking for a reaction to Epi's death felt overly defensive, and his posts today have a cornered baddie vibe in my reading of them. He is dismissive of what has been said about him in a way that seems as if it is meant to discredit those who suspect him--the whole idea that anyone who suspects him for his posts is reading his posts wrong just doesn't sit right with me. Also, that while he seems bent on discrediting Sloonei, he falls short of accusing him--which just doesn't ring true to me if he really feels like a case is being fabricated.

Also, he keeps talking about how we should be looking at the Scotty voters, when I believe, especially early on, that mafia stay away from voting for what they know to be mislynches. It's too easy to connect them. They start the bandwagons by sowing the seeds (sorry to mix metaphors), they keep the bandwagon going, but they don't vote that way--they let the civies do that for them.

In related news, does anyone have a screen shot of the day 1 poll?

All that said, I'm really curious what INH thinks of Elo at this point.
I felt like INH either had a town read on me or is scum and knows I'm town in all my interactions with him, which is why I was surprised to see him list me at the bottom of the yellow section on his rainbow. You are right that he never accused me, despite appearing to be genuinely perturbed by the case I brought against him. If he was town and reading me as scum I imagine he would not have reacted as dramatically as he did and would have instead turned the suspicion around on me. He did no such thing, and the tone of his posts when he talked to me struck me as someone who was sincerely trying to dissuade me from my read on him, which would suggest that he felt that I was at least being sincere.

He is free to tell me that I am wrong about this, again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei is towning this thread up. I'd be shocked if he's mafia, at least right now.
The only thing annoying me is how he has managed to slowly find a Mafia read of me, give no reason and after I gut Mafia read him for no reason which he criticised.
I criticized you for that? This sounds like you are accusing me of a very delayed and petty OMGUS.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm finding Elo incredibly uninterested in this game, and despite that being potentially due to trying to catch up in a thread when you're behind in posts, that still is perplexing to me -- especially since she has been consistently uninterested for the entire game.

Elo is the player right now for which I see the smallest semblance of townie spark, which is nothing. sprityo is a close second place. birdwithteeth and sanmateo notwithstanding, of course.
Eloh as scum does have the most obvious motive to kill Epi Night 1.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm finding Elo incredibly uninterested in this game, and despite that being potentially due to trying to catch up in a thread when you're behind in posts, that still is perplexing to me -- especially since she has been consistently uninterested for the entire game.

Elo is the player right now for which I see the smallest semblance of townie spark, which is nothing. sprityo is a close second place. birdwithteeth and sanmateo notwithstanding, of course.
:ponder:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

More self-absorbed analysis Sloonei:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Potentially controversial opinion: INH and Rico are currently my two strongest town reads based on tone.

Looking at the tally, that leaves me in an undesirable situation.
15 minutes earlier...
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei is towning this thread up. I'd be shocked if he's mafia, at least right now.
Granted, he never gives me a specific ranking in his list of reads, but the message that I got from the latter post was that my towniness was so glaring that it merited its own definitiveacknowledgment in the thread. This would presumably place me very near the top of the list. But then 15 minutes later, INH and Rico are his two strongest reads. Did my towning really wear off that fast?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've seen a number of people cast suspicion on Elohcin, but I remain the only vote.
Unless something changes between now and when I finish catching up, I'll be joining you there. Her play is completely uninspiring and, contrary to what Mac has been saying, I think she has the strongest reason to kill Epi of anyone in this game.
Hey you already said the thing I said. Let's put this back on the table.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:I'm not a fan of insertname's contributions but have never played with him before. (Well, I'm not a fan of your contributions, so :meany: )Maybe its his creepy avatar (....juuuudy....)or that agreeing with Sloonei agreeing with me is me patting myself on the back. (Ding, we have a winner.)

Also I hate this
insertnamehere wrote:I guess the reason I'm so frustrated with your case against me is because it's seemingly built on the way I play the game being inherently valueless and sketchy, instead of anything I actually did.
Why do you hate this motel room?

I'm gonna be demanding some detailed reasoning for each and every one of you who are a part of this hatchet job. Have I mentioned how purely annoying I find the case against me? Yes? Well, let me reiterate.
You've now made a couple of references to getting great amount of details out of this case on you, but then all you've done in response to it yourself is iterate how annoying it is.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by indiglo »

I am here and checking in. Image However it is very late and I am tired, so checking in will be all I'm doing for the night.

Just as an FYI I am also getting ready to go out of town this weekend, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll get my feet under me properly here, but I shall do the best I can! And I shall then hit the ground running, you know how I do. :noble:

Also, please no more posting till I get all caught up. Image kthxbai
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:Motel Room just changed his vote from Rico to Elo and back to me again.

Feeling a bit nervous, bud?
Thank you for registering this. I'm actually inclined to read this opposite (shocking!) of how you seem to be reading it here. I think a scum player in the situation motel room was in at this time would be more likely to just park their vote in one spot and then bail/feign commitment. The fact that motel room was moving it all over the place suggests to me that he was thinking about who deserved it most.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

:ponder:
Based on where I am now in the thread, I assume this means I am suspicious for having that thought.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't suspect motel room for moving his vote around.
at this point i think we should just come up team names for our two diametrically opposed sides in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”