GY!BE Mafia [E.N.D.]

Moderator: Community Team

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Re: [Night 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Golden »

nijuukyugou wrote:Mmmmmm, malt.
WTF happened to your avatar :faint: it changed!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:Frig. Totally thought the vote ended tomorrow. I seriously need to get my head in this game. Also frig to the result. Didn't really get the INH case, and probably woudn't have voted there (especially after being so wrong about him last game)--not a judgement necessarily against those who voted him, just my own opinion of him. He's an easy false case. So, yeah. Meh.
What did you dislike about the case?
I didn't think it was indicitive of a baddie INH? I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.
You said you would not have vote for him; why not?
Because I didn't think he seemed bad and I nothing that was said about him made me think he was bad. I don't remember the particular points, but as I read through them, they didn't convince me that he was bad. I also read them with the eye of thinking that he was a player who was easy for players to manipulate feelings against and make seem bad to be falsely lynched (see last game), so that probably colored my reading). But, basically, I didn't think he seemed bad, so I wouldn't have voted for him. What am I missing in your question?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Boomslang wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Also, I find your two statements contradictory. How can he be pretty much impossible to read and yet you lean town on him?
Did you read my post? I said I leaned town on Epi because I didn't think his gimmick was doing any damage to the town effort. Beyond obfuscating his own alignment, of course.
Sloonei wrote:Why do you like Scotty avoiding the INH vote?
He had a correct read on INH and promoted that read in the thread. Had we followed that advice, it would've been profitable to the town effort. That's more town evidence than we have for most people at this point.

Also, voted the mini-market because food.
What if he was right about INH because he's bad and knew what the result of that lynch would be?
Also, as I said at the time, I think the Epi bandwagon was a lot worse than the INH one. Yeah we were wrong, but as the case against Epi is "he's doing a gimmicky thing", and he's Epi, that is not something I can support. Scotty's vote for Epi might have been the worst looking one of the day, IMO.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:Frig. Totally thought the vote ended tomorrow. I seriously need to get my head in this game. Also frig to the result. Didn't really get the INH case, and probably woudn't have voted there (especially after being so wrong about him last game)--not a judgement necessarily against those who voted him, just my own opinion of him. He's an easy false case. So, yeah. Meh.
What did you dislike about the case?
I didn't think it was indicitive of a baddie INH? I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.
You said you would not have vote for him; why not?
Because I didn't think he seemed bad and I nothing that was said about him made me think he was bad. I don't remember the particular points, but as I read through them, they didn't convince me that he was bad. I also read them with the eye of thinking that he was a player who was easy for players to manipulate feelings against and make seem bad to be falsely lynched (see last game), so that probably colored my reading). But, basically, I didn't think he seemed bad, so I wouldn't have voted for him. What am I missing in your question?
Do you have any other thoughts about the game to share?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Boomslang wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Why do you like Scotty avoiding the INH vote?
He had a correct read on INH and promoted that read in the thread. Had we followed that advice, it would've been profitable to the town effort. That's more town evidence than we have for most people at this point.

Also, voted the mini-market because food.
I know this wasn't a response to a question I asked. But your response has me wondering.

1) Scotty lambasted MP for his PoE methodology, and ignored a direct question from MP 3 times.

2) His vote for Epig looks incredibly weak, given from what I've gathered, the main case against Epig was "He is being gimmicky and isn't posting substance." I found it a bit odd as well, but I still didn't think it was a good enough reason to vote someone Day 1.

You say you think Scotty looks good because of his correct read on INH. Do either of the 2 points I brought up affect your opinion on him or not?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Over 1000 posts before Day 2. Way to go, team.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote: go through each of epi's posts and show me the useless ones.
At the time I voted for him, this was 100% of his posts:
Epignosis wrote:All My Posts Will Be Potential Titles for Post-Rock Songs
Epignosis wrote:We Are Closing on the Mint House on the Cul-de-Sac in December
Epignosis wrote:POE is Rolling Around in His Grave (Which is in Baltimore, 515 W Fayette Street, in Case You Wanted to Go There)
Epignosis wrote:Townie is Such a Pussy Word
Epignosis wrote:You are Preaching to the Choir, Which is Wearing Robes Made by Unchristian Foreigners
Epignosis wrote:This is Boring, but at Least The Children Are Asleep
Epignosis wrote:Some People Just Like Big Numbers Under Their Names
Epignosis wrote:This is Not a Rainbow; It is Green Snot and Gray Snot
Epignosis wrote:LoRab is Not a Cold Dead Person
Epignosis wrote:Jesus Christ, Six Pages
Epignosis wrote:This Includes Content
Epignosis wrote:It's a Sin to Kill a Bird With Teeth on the First Day.
The third one could potentially be interpreted as him saying he doesn't like MP's POE strategy, and the last one is saying he thinks BWT is good. The rest? compost
OK
But that isn't his current posting. Why are you still deeming him useless?
Scotty wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you all the INH voters are bad?
I would not k.

What makes you think that?
Why else would they have voted for a civilian?
In hindsight, I still think he was the best choice for a Day 1 vote. Nobody else convinced me otherwise, but Scotty came close for me.
:suspish:

I think I would have liked to leave my vote on bwt.
Care to elaborate?

MP PLEASE ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I don't trust several people on this lynch and I don't think Inh will flip bad.

And JJJ: I'm sorry you hate that post.

I still stand by my first post of this game
You're bad.
Alex posted this before Day One ended, but still voted INH even though Rob gave him reason not to.

I find that suspicious.
His last post on me:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei, I'm not too sure how to answer your question with any conviction because I'm really not sure what to think of Dom. A large part of it is definitely gut, but I thought I had a bit more to town read him than I actually do, upon recollection. There's this at least:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:What would be a better answer?
An answer which details a reasonable perspective you have/had about what I might be doing as a baddie when I poked MP on Day 0 which bears the appearance of being genuine. I don't know what that'd be, but I'd imagine it's plausible for it to exist.
Dom wrote:What would be a worse answer?
An answer which details an unreasonable perspective you have/had about what I might be doing as a baddie when I poked MP on Day 0 which does not bear the appearance of being genuine. I thought you might be shading me for opportunism re: MP via implication without directly stating it, which would be a dubious assertion given the fuller context of my dialogue with MP.

To your credit, you didn't go there. You didn't provide a "reasonable perspective" either; you left your answer at its most basic: "I thought your accusation was b/s and it was a ping". It's not a thorough explanation, but it's also not one that looks made up. I can on some level appreciate the take-it-or-leave-it frankness.
This is a good point. I can believe that a baddie Dom would have engaged in the latter.
But I do see a lack of townie fire/spark in him and plenty of potential for manufactured content in his posts. I don't know. He could very easily be a mafia read; it was mostly a current gut-based assertion.
So, he gives reason to read me civ, but puts me as a weak mafia read next time he gives a rainbow.
That's strange too. His last post on me:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei, I'm not too sure how to answer your question with any conviction because I'm really not sure what to think of Dom. A large part of it is definitely gut, but I thought I had a bit more to town read him than I actually do, upon recollection. There's this at least:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:What would be a better answer?
An answer which details a reasonable perspective you have/had about what I might be doing as a baddie when I poked MP on Day 0 which bears the appearance of being genuine. I don't know what that'd be, but I'd imagine it's plausible for it to exist.
Dom wrote:What would be a worse answer?
An answer which details an unreasonable perspective you have/had about what I might be doing as a baddie when I poked MP on Day 0 which does not bear the appearance of being genuine. I thought you might be shading me for opportunism re: MP via implication without directly stating it, which would be a dubious assertion given the fuller context of my dialogue with MP.

To your credit, you didn't go there. You didn't provide a "reasonable perspective" either; you left your answer at its most basic: "I thought your accusation was b/s and it was a ping". It's not a thorough explanation, but it's also not one that looks made up. I can on some level appreciate the take-it-or-leave-it frankness.
This is a good point. I can believe that a baddie Dom would have engaged in the latter.
But I do see a lack of townie fire/spark in him and plenty of potential for manufactured content in his posts. I don't know. He could very easily be a mafia read; it was mostly a current gut-based assertion.
So, he gives reason to read me civ, but puts me as a weak mafia read next time he gives a rainbow.
That's strange too.

Elaboration and justification for both would be nice. :)
Sloonei wrote:
A Person wrote:so who are the good guys and who are the bad guys
MetalMarsh is a bad guy, Epignosis is a good guy.
I agree with this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That's twice people have agreed with me saying Metalmarsh is bad. I don't even think that. I don't not think it either. But I was just throwing a pair of names at A Person to give them something to work with.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Sloonei wrote:That's twice people have agreed with me saying Metalmarsh is bad. I don't even think that. I don't not think it either. But I was just throwing a pair of names at A Person to give them something to work with.
Why throw it out there if you don't think it? Because to me, A Person is the type of player who might take that and run with it.

FWIW, I've previously stated why I think MM might be bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:That's twice people have agreed with me saying Metalmarsh is bad. I don't even think that. I don't not think it either. But I was just throwing a pair of names at A Person to give them something to work with.
He used ass-backwards logic to justify a timmer vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BWT why did you ask Epi that question when he had already answered it?
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vompatti »

Sloonei wrote:Over 1000 posts before Day 2. Way to go, team.
Would you believe me if I told you I wouldn't mind the mafia and/or serial killer killing all the high posters so the rest of us can keep up? :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Over 1000 posts before Day 2. Way to go, team.
Would you believe me if I told you I wouldn't mind the mafia and/or serial killer killing all the high posters so the rest of us can keep up? :beer:
What makes you think the high posters can keep up? We write the content, we don't read it!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think one or two high posters in particular are responsibble tho :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

tbh i remember when i used to be considered a high poster

man what a time
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Why throw it out there if you don't think it? Because to me, A Person is the type of player who might take that and run with it.

FWIW, I've previously stated why I think MM might be bad.
Because I wanted to see what A Person would do with it. You say they'd take it run with it. I dunno. I've never played with A Person before and they don't seem to be too present in here.

I'm certainly not arguing against Metalmarsh being bad. I just don't want to take claim for a read that isn't truly mine. He's a suspect just like everyone else.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:BWT why did you ask Epi that question when he had already answered it?
He answered it before I asked? When did he do that?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Question for the masses.

I make arbitrary and nonsensical votes, and nobody gives a shit.

I catch something I find suspicious and vote based on that, and people do give a shit.

For those of you whose read of me matches up with these statements, why is it so? I don't understand.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:I think one or two high posters in particular are responsibble tho :p
Which ones?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Question for the masses.

I catch something I find suspicious and vote based on that, and people do give a shit.

For those of you whose read of me matches up with these statements, why is it so? I don't understand.
I think because the first few votes from you were arbitrary and nonsensical. Whenever someone changes their vote that often on Day 1, it always pings me really hard.

Doesn't mean I think you're bad, but it will make me put an eye on you.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Dom wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote: go through each of epi's posts and show me the useless ones.
At the time I voted for him, this was 100% of his posts:
Epignosis wrote:All My Posts Will Be Potential Titles for Post-Rock Songs
Epignosis wrote:We Are Closing on the Mint House on the Cul-de-Sac in December
Epignosis wrote:POE is Rolling Around in His Grave (Which is in Baltimore, 515 W Fayette Street, in Case You Wanted to Go There)
Epignosis wrote:Townie is Such a Pussy Word
Epignosis wrote:You are Preaching to the Choir, Which is Wearing Robes Made by Unchristian Foreigners
Epignosis wrote:This is Boring, but at Least The Children Are Asleep
Epignosis wrote:Some People Just Like Big Numbers Under Their Names
Epignosis wrote:This is Not a Rainbow; It is Green Snot and Gray Snot
Epignosis wrote:LoRab is Not a Cold Dead Person
Epignosis wrote:Jesus Christ, Six Pages
The third one could potentially be interpreted as him saying he doesn't like MP's POE strategy, and the last one is saying he thinks BWT is good. The rest? compost
OK
But that isn't his current posting. Why are you still deeming him useless?
Show me where I've said that since day 1
triceratopzeuhl wrote: At the time I voted for him,
Speaking of changing your vote often, how many times did you change your vote yesterday, 3?
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

In case I'm about to end up dead, I want to clarify why I've been intermittently grilling LoRab tonight. The first couple sentences (underlined) suggest to me that she is not caught up or fully involved in this game, but then in the middle portion (italics) she condemns the case against INH as one she would not have supported.

By no means is it impossible for her to have enough of a footing in this game to have gathered some understanding of the reasons people gave to vote for INH, but the contrast from "I am out of the loop" to "that was a bad lynch which I would not have participated in" was something that stood out to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

These are the questions I have asked Epig so far:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
I get your whole schtick for this game, but are you planning on incorporating any actual content in at some point?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
:srsnod:

What do you feel about the cases against me so far?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I don't think it is unreasonable for BWT to ask Epi that question.
It Was a Dumb Question.
How was it a dumb question? I'm curious.
Dom, which of these are you saying he had answered previously? Because I went back and I'm not seeing it.

Linki: Interesting there on Lorab. I will reflect on that one.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Speaking of changing your vote often, how many times did you change your vote yesterday, 3?
Something like that, yeah. It's a thing I do often. Do you have a problem with any of my vote changes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

According to the poll thread: MP MM and Sloonei all changed votes 3 times, Wilgy twice, scotty golden and timmer once

I don't know what I think about that, but BWT was mentioning it was a potential thing to look at and I wanted to point out it was more than just metalmarsh doing that
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

gotta go make supper and then I'm going to work on my overclock, so if I'm not back later tonight it's because of bsod
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I think because the first few votes from you were arbitrary and nonsensical. Whenever someone changes their vote that often on Day 1, it always pings me really hard.

Looking back, I remember now that you did give a shit before.

I don't know how much everyone else changed their votes. But I'm sure I was one of the few to consistently state my vote changes in thread.

It's also a way of generating content (even if I haven't had any time to observe it), and one of the reasons I prefer changeable votes to unchangeable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:According to the poll thread: MP MM and Sloonei all changed votes 3 times, Wilgy twice, scotty golden and timmer once

I don't know what I think about that, but BWT was mentioning it was a potential thing to look at and I wanted to point out it was more than just metalmarsh doing that
fair deal. I come from a Mafia background where changing votes frequently is a common thing. I like to use my votes just to emphasize current suspicions and I never consider anything final until the deadline hits.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:According to the poll thread: MP MM and Sloonei all changed votes 3 times, Wilgy twice, scotty golden and timmer once

fair deal. I come from a Mafia background where changing votes frequently is a common thing. I like to use my votes just to emphasize current suspicions and I never consider anything final until the deadline hits.
Agreed.

K, gotta run. Catch y'all later!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

When you find things suspicious for nonsensical reasons like you did today it's a bad look.
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:I think one or two high posters in particular are responsibble tho :p
Which ones?
i mean i'm joking around

but mp has posted over 300 times and day two hasn't started.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I am less thrilled with the Epi wagon. It seems lazy or worse to get through this thick pile of posts from Day 0 to now and arrive there. I also think "hiding behind a gimmick/roleplay" is a weak accusation that comes from baddies more often ghan the average accusation.
I've been criticized for this opinion before but I don't think lynching people who are purposely being useless is a terrible choice, even if they flip town.
justifying an epig lynch and removing accountability at the same time.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:These are the questions I have asked Epig so far:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
I get your whole schtick for this game, but are you planning on incorporating any actual content in at some point?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I don't think it is unreasonable for BWT to ask Epi that question.
It Was a Dumb Question.
Dom, which of these are you saying he had answered previously? Because I went back and I'm not seeing it.
The second one.
Because the post you responded to is an answer to that question.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

Re: GY!BE Polls

Post by Ricochet »

GYBE-N1poll.png
GYBE-N1poll.png (48.82 KiB) Viewed 946 times
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

[Day 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [Day 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Stofnandi ætti að deyja
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vompatti »

wtf
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vompatti wrote:wtf
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Looking back, I remember now that you did give a shit before.

I don't know how much everyone else changed their votes. But I'm sure I was one of the few to consistently state my vote changes in thread.

It's also a way of generating content (even if I haven't had any time to observe it), and one of the reasons I prefer changeable votes to unchangeable.
Well given it is for Day 1, I can understand that. Especially if you're having a hard time catching up.

Still don't feel great about you, but we have another full day period for you to change my mind.

Also, RIPIYWG Voopy!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:These are the questions I have asked Epig so far:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It Was a Dumb Question.
The second one.
Because the post you responded to is an answer to that question.
Not really. I was asking him what he thought about the people who had made cases and/or voted for me on Day 1.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

you asked abotu the cases not the people but w.e.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:
In case I'm about to end up dead, I want to clarify why I've been intermittently grilling LoRab tonight. The first couple sentences (underlined) suggest to me that she is not caught up or fully involved in this game, but then in the middle portion (italics) she condemns the case against INH as one she would not have supported.

By no means is it impossible for her to have enough of a footing in this game to have gathered some understanding of the reasons people gave to vote for INH, but the contrast from "I am out of the loop" to "that was a bad lynch which I would not have participated in" was something that stood out to me.
You could have just asked.

I got online. I realized I missed the vote. I read all the posts since my last post. I posted. Yes, I'm still getting into the game and I still never read those 5 pages from the other day. But I read from yesterday which had I had stuff that I had an opinion on while I was reading it and then saw the lunch result when I got to it.

I think you are trying to see my posts through a false lens. I am not bad. I just am not entirely into the game yet. I have a few opinions, but I'm still getting there.

I shared one opinion and you apparently suspect me for it. So, what's my motivation to tell you more opinions exactly?

Also, my other opinions are of folks who I feel are probably civ and I don't psrtocularly want to help the mafia by sharing that. I don't have any glaring suspicions st this point. I want to reread inh's suspects.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:you asked abotu the cases not the people but w.e.
It was a poor word choice on my part. But that was what I was referring to.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:So, what's my motivation to tell you more opinions exactly?
My empire of dirt
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You could have it all
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

u guise r weird
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I Will Make You Hurt
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:I Will Make You Hurt
I will let you down
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:I Will Make You Hurt
Hurt so good? ;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

But really, who are you planning on hurting?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:But really, who are you planning on hurting?
Listen to More Nine Inch Nails (or Better Yet, Johnny Cash)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Quick note, my most opportune times to be active in this phase are tonight and tomorrow morning. After that I probably won't be back until really close to EOD for Day 2. So if I'm a bit quieter this time around that is why.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Quick note, my most opportune times to be active in this phase are tonight and tomorrow morning. After that I probably won't be back until really close to EOD for Day 2. So if I'm a bit quieter this time around that is why.
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Return to “Previous Side Missions”